View Full Version : Looking for property agent for rental

aquale0
13-02-2023, 11:16 PM
Hi,

Getting bored and since we are looking for house to rent, reckon maybe do it in a kinky way.

If you are marketing a landed property or condo in D14, D15, D16, Orchard, Newton with 4 bedrooms minimum size 1800 sqft budget of 12k/mth, best if its already vacant, pm me to discuss more.

Tx

priceteck
14-02-2023, 01:21 AM
By the way, i am not a property agent. I have a condo unit at tanah merah area. But is 3 bedroom. Unless you all want to "view" the unit and kinky stuff along the way.

Hi,

Getting bored and since we are looking for house to rent, reckon maybe do it in a kinky way.

If you are marketing a landed property or condo in D14, D15, D16, Orchard, Newton with 4 bedrooms minimum size 1800 sqft budget of 12k/mth, best if its already vacant, pm me to discuss more.

Tx

aquale0
14-02-2023, 03:26 PM
sorry buddy, splendid location but, but we need 4 bedrooms. As we are genuinely looking for one, we wouldn't want to waste your time.

By the way, i am not a property agent. I have a condo unit at tanah merah area. But is 3 bedroom. Unless you all want to "view" the unit and kinky stuff along the way.