PDA

View Full Version : Taiwan Singer / Actress Liu Ruoying Look-a-like(SYT,$60/1/1:Kiki)

ANOVA
27-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Yesterday went scouting in area G after trying some of the PRCs recommended by bros here previously. All i can say is getting a budget bonk or a good bonk is easy, but getting both at the same time is 1 hell lot of a difficult task. So this thread is dedicated to all the bros here like Bro kissclong, Bronco, walabis, kuku_san, tom_rds, Fuji_12345678, Gunner75, waggie888 and the many other bros who have provided me with contacts for good budgeted bonks despite my low rep points.

Anyway to cut the story short, after agreeing on the price i held her hand and walked to the nearest hotel. At first i thought she is damn arrogant because all the way till we reach our room she is damn quiet. but the moment the she is on the bed can see that she is quite tense like lying in attention on the bed like that. So since she dont want to service me so i started to give her some painting lor. can see that she is not used to guys licking and sucking her nipples as throughout the whole process she is constantly giggling. After capping me she applied some lubircant to my condom and started off in the missionary position. fondled with her boobies as i bonked her and she started giving some soft and short "ah.... umm...". by the as she is quite pettie, her pussy is already quite tight, and when she is high, you feel as if the her pussy is sucking your bro when you are on your way out. cannot tarhan liao and exploded in less than 5 mins.

Below are her stats (syt standard):
Name: Kiki
Origin: Ha Er Bin
Height: ard 1.6m
Weight: ard 45kg
Boobs: 32B or 34c (soft with very light brown nipples, harden and slightly pointed when aroused, not saggy)
body: 8/10 (proportionate. soft and smooth skin. btw she has got this sweet girl smell / scent on her which is not perfume)
Looks: 7.5/10 (IMHO 75% liu ruo ying look alike. please dont blame me if you dont feel that way. but confirm is a syt plus got a naughty cfm look. Aditonal info: she stripped my below started to have reaction liao. Long dyed hair with make up)
BJ: Never try. she stripped that time my shaft got instance reaction until she come out. she see liao started to giggle and just ly on the bed when she come out of the bathroom =(
Kissing: light kisses only
Moaning: 2/10. Cant really moan well and when she is high totally no sound at all.
FJ: 7/10 (maybe because prior to that she dont allow me to dig her so a bit turned off. but her pussy is really tight and when i finished got a bit of blood stain on the condom like poking a virgin like that. btw look at her when u bonk her, the way she look back at you really damn enticing)
Damage: 60/1/1 excl cd and rm

Those Bros who are interested can PM me.
Priority will be given to bros who have ever give me contact before.
Will only entertain bros with 5 FRs or above and please paste links in your request so that u can check easily. Paiseh, have to protect this girl from number collector etc.
Please treat her well and dont force her to do things she dont like as she is quite young and also earning a living.

Peiseh just to confirm she is not the same girl in this thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/79372-20yo-prc-syt-rene-liu-ruo-ying-lookalike.html) because i dont rememebr her having a tattoo on her back and a pic of Liu Ruo Yin copied from Bro lacoruna69 (hope you dont mind) in the same thread

http://i10.tinypic.com/8fma0ly.jpg (Kiki's eyes much bigger than Liu Ruo Yin's eyes

ANOVA
29-08-2008, 12:48 AM
Contact given to

1)bro Elbert

Remember to provide an fr after the mission k. Happy bonking.

ANOVA
29-08-2008, 10:33 PM
Contact given to bro ultrashiok, 7evenInch and Hardyboy. Remember to provide an fr after the mission k. Happy bonking.

dirtymonk82
29-08-2008, 10:40 PM
Rene Liu is a chio bu...can i have her contact? :D

blondehead
29-08-2008, 10:57 PM
Liu Ruoying is pretty!
Really can find same standard??

otur
30-08-2008, 06:11 AM
i also wan can a not :p

Monkey4
30-08-2008, 08:23 AM
i also wan can a not :p

bro otur...your points so good - 888 now - huat argh

go buy 8887 this weekend....

btw, if u try this singer and if confirmed got like Renee Liu lookalike hor... pls sms me ok...and I will pm TS for contact.

Thanks

walabis
30-08-2008, 08:29 AM
Yesterday went scouting in area G after trying some of the PRCs recommended by bros here previously. All i can say is getting a budget bonk or a good bonk is easy, but getting both at the same time is 1 hell lot of a difficult task. So this thread is dedicated to all the bros here like Bro kissclong, Bronco, walabis, kuku_san, tom_rds, Fuji_12345678, Gunner75, waggie888 and the many other bros who have provided me with contacts for good budgeted bonks despite my low rep points.

nice hunt bro, thanks for your dedication but me on the slow :D

otur
30-08-2008, 08:41 AM
bro otur...your points so good - 888 now - huat argh

go buy 8887 this weekend....

btw, if u try this singer and if confirmed got like Renee Liu lookalike hor... pls sms me ok...and I will pm TS for contact.

Thanks

just reach home after my 2nd night shift :(
if i can wake up in time n can remember will go buy the lumber.
if kana i sponsor u to the bonk of this gal or any FL within $80 :D
希望承你贵言

Monkey4
30-08-2008, 08:57 AM
if kana i sponsor u to the bonk of this gal or any FL within $80 :D
希望承你贵言

bro otur, good luck.Thanks but no thanks.... bonking cannot be blanjar one lah..... just buy me a cup of banana milkshake will do if u really kanna.

Huat argh.....
:D

michaelrocksam
30-08-2008, 10:08 AM
bro,

pls pass contact, I have sent FRs to your PM.

skirtchaser639
30-08-2008, 01:48 PM
...go buy 8887 this weekend....

wah! :eek: monkey 出真字
if really come out sure got bro worship you become monkey god :p
will go buy system roll on the number liao...strike liao don't say milkshake, kopi...buy you dinner also can

HUAT AH!

Monkey4
30-08-2008, 04:20 PM
wah! :eek: monkey 出真字
if really come out sure got bro worship you become monkey god :p
will go buy system roll on the number liao...strike liao don't say milkshake, kopi...buy you dinner also can

HUAT AH!

bro skirtchaser639, but err if no come out - dun curse

si monkey, chao monkey...nnkc hor

:o

skirtchaser639
30-08-2008, 05:03 PM
bro skirtchaser639, but err if no come out - dun curse

si monkey, chao monkey...nnkc hor

:o

LOL...no worries...as a gambler, must 输得起 :)

wah your number hot siah...by from garment sgpools, Sat sold out, only manage to get Sun
if today come out i go bang balls on the wall liao...:p (but wish you good luck also lah)

ANOVA
30-08-2008, 11:24 PM
Contacts given to bro

dirtymonk82
michaelrocksam
luvbonk
KOJIKABUTO
activez
STK01
otur
micheal3373
duke
assrammer

denden7070
31-08-2008, 12:25 AM
Contacts given to bro

dirtymonk82
michaelrocksam
luvbonk
KOJIKABUTO
activez
STK01
otur
micheal3373
duke:eek:
assrammer

TS,did you make a mistake on the nick you given ctc out to......:eek:

korleur
31-08-2008, 12:44 AM
Hey bro,

can pm me her contacts, thx.

regards,
korleur

ANOVA
31-08-2008, 12:52 AM
TS,did you make a mistake on the nick you given ctc out to......:eek:

Sorry can you please elaborate? there is such a nick if i never interpret wrongly. If not convinent can pm me

Sorry to the rest. reply may be a bit slow as i need to check whether you are active in the forum or have 5 frs or not. Please paste your links to 5frs for speedy reply thanks

18sign
31-08-2008, 01:10 AM
wah bro, nice gem u got there. can i hav ctc too?

soberguy
31-08-2008, 08:14 AM
TS,

How long has this gem of yours been in SG? Just wonder if this is the QiQi that I know all these while....

onion_rings
31-08-2008, 10:02 AM
i need to check whether you are active in the forum or have 5 frs or not. Please paste your links to 5frs for speedy reply thanks

Why dun u click on his nick DD70 & see whether he got 5 thread that he have started on FL dome :cool: If yes pls pm him the precious ctc of "YOURS"! :eek: :D

popiah
31-08-2008, 10:12 AM
Why dun u click on his nick DD70 & see whether he got 5 thread that he have started on FL dome :cool: If yes pls pm him the precious ctc of "YOURS"! :eek: :D

same for bro onion rings....click on his profolio and check whether he has contributed 5 threads boh ?? :D

signoff
Threadstarter Popiah

Redoxan
31-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Click on mine too! :)

Don't know whether I'm eligible or not :confused: :confused:

otur
31-08-2008, 11:36 AM
thanks for the lumber.
manage to get in touch with her in the afternoon yesterday but she told me she is overseas 在外国. onli avilable 7.30pm. i siao chiong nao liao so went to someone else. the gal i upped supposed to be 1st timer here as intro by her 姐妹. milf with good attitude. may start a thread for her if decide to FL.

denden7070
31-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Sorry can you please elaborate? there is such a nick if i never interpret wrongly. If not convinent can pm me

i'm just surprise to see this nick DUKE:eek::D

dc7176
31-08-2008, 04:17 PM
LIU RUOYING???? chio leh!!!

c so many senior reportin here liao,

i oso camp here waitin for FR!! keke...:p:D

denden7070
31-08-2008, 04:29 PM
LIU RUOYING???? chio leh!!!

c so many senior reportin here liao,

i oso camp here waitin for FR!! keke...

like that oso lure you here.......:eek::D

hope some steamy FR make you cheong for this FL;):D

schoolguy
31-08-2008, 09:27 PM
can i have her contact thanks

michaelrocksam
31-08-2008, 11:23 PM
Bros,

aviod her at all costs.

Has one of the lousiest service ever tried similar to the big boobs Dongbei 18 year old Xuan Yuan recommended by justwannadoit.

Looks wise dun look like Rene Liu. I rate her about 7 big eyes.

Boobs 32A. Dyed hazel blonde, looks like ah lian with stained teeth.

Shower in the toilet, go through the motion. Wash your dick and thats it. No caressing or touching. When I grapped her on the waist she says 你好色!
kanasai, not horny u think we guys will come here?

She ask for condoms straight away, put on and started jerking me. No foreplay no kissing no touching. Did a 2 min BJ.

Then ask me to go into her, xian liao. Less then 3 min I cummed, just no mood.

She says state her price when I was pumping. She says quickly cum, time is money $L$.

Brothers need I say more.

Forget about this girl. Not worth it.

Anyway, she ask for $70 not $60 as stated by anova. Also she says dunno who he is and how he got her number.

fl_slayer
01-09-2008, 12:09 AM
i'm just surprise to see this nick DUKE:eek::D

errr......i think is the most lousy bonk DUKE have ever had..he curse and swear that this ger got big attitude, no shower no french no bbbj no fingering no painting..completely turn off, worst bonk of the year...sigh

$5 one bonk might consider:mad:

guess DUKE too angry to post.

ANOVA
01-09-2008, 01:11 AM
Sorry bros for the poor service she is giving because when i was with her i didnt really get this type of treatment from her. since she provides such lousy service i think its best not to patronise her. i will stop giving out the contacts. Thousand apologies for the recommendation.

michaelrocksam
01-09-2008, 08:24 AM
also to add this Kiki is at Lor 12, wearing a black v cleavaage dress standing in front of the first hotel 81 there.

She and her buddies are boasting about how quickly they turn around customers as I walk passed them.
So dun be a sucker for this group of girls at Lor 12.

onion_rings
01-09-2008, 08:31 AM
She and her buddies are boasting about how quickly they turn around customers as I walk passed them.
So dun be a sucker for this group of girls at Lor 12.

Bro tks for the info... Actually bro duke alrdy tried her yesterday too. He also din get any svcs at all & just bonk the base(but he still quite happy :p)... At least u still get a 2mins bj :D

duke
01-09-2008, 09:45 AM
TS,did you make a mistake on the nick you given ctc out to......

i'm just surprise to see this nick DUKE

Brudder brudder, why are you so surprise to see my nick ???

I'm not a "vegetarian" ....remember ??? :D

errr......i think is the most lousy bonk DUKE have ever had..he curse and swear that this ger got big attitude, no shower no french no bbbj no fingering no painting..completely turn off, worst bonk of the year...sigh

$5 one bonk might consider:mad:

guess DUKE too angry to post.

Bro, at least she's a SYT lah..... but then greatly dissapointed that fingering that was mentioned by TS was not allowed somemore insist on using KY even though I requested not to. And confirmed clock watcher as she complianed I took too long (NNKC i was in there for less than half an hour :mad:)

Bro tks for the info... Actually bro duke alrdy tried her yesterday too. He also din get any svcs at all & just bonk the base(but he still quite happy ... At least u still get a 2mins bj

Aiya... actually I did get the 2 min BJ too but was dammed mechanical.... definately won't RTF

onion_rings
01-09-2008, 10:13 AM
Aiya... actually I did get the 2 min BJ too but was dammed mechanical.... definately won't RTF

nnkc yesterday u gave me a "FAKE" live FR har? :mad: Ur senior leh..Next time dun do it again hor! :p:D

Elbert
01-09-2008, 10:20 AM
Thank u bro ANOVA for being the first few to get the contact. Tried to call her a few evenings, always no reply. Finally ytd got thru, said she works at nite for $70 at Lorong xx. Kept asking me to visit her.
Then saw the not so favorable posts from other senior bros here. So will KIV first. May spend my $ elsewhere.

otur
01-09-2008, 11:15 AM
should call this a miss too.
number deleted.

duke
01-09-2008, 11:31 AM
nnkc yesterday u gave me a "FAKE" live FR har? :mad: Ur senior leh..Next time dun do it again hor! :p:D

Bro, what I say was no BBBJ not no BJ... anyway thanks for the ride home.;)

Monkey4
01-09-2008, 12:01 PM
should call this a miss too.
number deleted.

me too even bro Duke..... a SYT lover even without service oso can do type.... say no good.:rolleyes:

:D:D:D

onion_rings
01-09-2008, 12:11 PM
Bro, what I say was no BBBJ not no BJ... anyway thanks for the ride home.;)

nnkc senior duke i just heard u said no whatsoever svcs den u full stop. :o

Anyway luckily my bicycle can tahan both our weight. But in future when i tumpang u can u dun sing “甜蜜蜜“ :eek: :D

Dancing
01-09-2008, 03:42 PM
nnkc senior duke i just heard u said no whatsoever svcs den u full stop. :o

Anyway luckily my bicycle can tahan both our weight. But in future when i tumpang u can u dun sing “甜蜜蜜“ :eek: :D

Wahahaha. This statement really makes my day