View Full Version : Thai girl entering SG?

doesit
21-01-2023, 05:13 PM
What are the requirements for immigration to allow a Thai girl to enter SG?

I read that immigration has a habit of denying entry to Thai girl as they always fit into a certain profile.

Do they need to fill up a form or make travel plans?

Hurricane88
21-01-2023, 06:21 PM

I read that immigration has a habit of denying entry to Thai girl as they always fit into a certain profile.

Similar to any nationality gal...be it Vietnam Laos Myanmar Indon...just need to have reputable hotel booking, return ticket within a week or so, have at least 2k cash in SGD or equivalent to spend...:)

Also no previous past bad records with ICA...:)

Good Luck...:)

doesit
21-01-2023, 08:40 PM
Similar to any nationality gal...be it Vietnam Laos Myanmar Indon...just need to have reputable hotel booking, return ticket within a week or so, have at least 2k cash in SGD or equivalent to spend...:)

Also no previous past bad records with ICA...:)

Good Luck...:)

Oh ok thanks

Bigbluebird
21-01-2023, 08:59 PM

They will check her luggage and hp chat, based on it, they can pass a judgement if she is here to work or truly for visiting. If she gets rejected, don't go kpkb on our immigration officers, they are simply protecting and ensuring our safety. If you want her to come in without issues, then apply through the procedures and be her guarantor.

DanielChan
24-01-2023, 07:12 PM
Depends, they can ask for travel details, hotel stay, how much money bring in and etc. if rejected, then lifetime ban entry here. So best if wanna come in, prepare travel itinerary.

Penguin23
24-01-2023, 11:09 PM

A first time visitor Singapore, coming in independently and not part of a tour group has a high chance of being profiled and questioned. Customs will usually also do a scan on her other "chops" in the passport - someone who is obviously a frequent traveler and has been to multiple countries will usually be waved through.

Under the ATIGA (ASEAN Free Trade Agreement) there is supposed to be free movement of people for non-work purposes but understandably Customs has the final say on whether to refuse or grant entry. This is true, even for those who are holding a Visa - a visa is not a guarantee of entry, Customs has final discretion.