View Full Version : Looking for female fwb

xm3curial
08-01-2023, 08:57 PM
Hi there, Im 21 years old Chinese male. Looking for females to have NSA/ONS or be long term fwb. FEMALES ONLY PLEASEEE. Protection is a must, no asking me to cum inside. Discretion is key!! More info about me:

Weight: 70
Height: 170
7 inch, thick
Can do multiple rounds

Looking for girls of any age, MILFS are welcomed. Any race is fine as well. I will host, but if you would like to host that’s fine by me! Any expenses for hotels, food or transport will be covered by me, if needed. I can drive to you, if hotel is needed, please tell me ur requirements. Please tell me all your fantasies and kinks and I will try my best to fulfil them and satisfy you. If you have any toys, feel free to bring. Using this as a learning opportunity as well to learn even more about sex and trying new things.

Would be good if u can provide ur tele for easier communication :)

xm3curial
27-01-2023, 03:31 PM
Hi there, Im 21 years old Chinese male. Looking for females to have NSA/ONS or be long term fwb. FEMALES ONLY PLEASEEE. Protection is a must, no asking me to cum inside. Discretion is key!! More info about me:

Weight: 70
Height: 170
7 inch, thick
Can do multiple rounds

Looking for girls of any age, MILFS are welcomed. Any race is fine as well. I will host, but if you would like to host that’s fine by me! Any expenses for hotels, food or transport will be covered by me, if needed. I can drive to you, if hotel is needed, please tell me ur requirements. Please tell me all your fantasies and kinks and I will try my best to fulfil them and satisfy you. If you have any toys, feel free to bring. Using this as a learning opportunity as well to learn even more about sex and trying new things.