PDA

View Full Version : L20H34 good?

helo_sg
08-01-2023, 04:31 PM
I went to L20H34 before wondering which lady is good.
Any Bro go there before as I can’t see any report here

jx1984
08-01-2023, 05:08 PM
Been there 2-3 times. Nothing to shout about, not much of a looker and not much for figure or service, but if I remember correctly, the pussies like quite loose. Forgot the number I took (usually don't want to remember), but heard they expanding soon, 5 more girls this month end. So maybe can hold your horses and catch the new ones. Sorry for the disappointing review.

helo_sg
09-01-2023, 01:02 AM
Been there 2-3 times. Nothing to shout about, not much of a looker and not much for figure or service, but if I remember correctly, the pussies like quite loose. Forgot the number I took (usually don't want to remember), but heard they expanding soon, 5 more girls this month end. So maybe can hold your horses and catch the new ones. Sorry for the disappointing review.

Thanks bro for the enlightenment

paulcum2sooon
18-01-2023, 08:42 PM
Even pre COVID this house wasn't known for much though once in a whila gem pops up.
OKTs also don't look friendly. Hardly go to GL nowadays as standards are bad. Many places are now CBJ. So now I stick with DOME section ...

bonkning
28-01-2023, 08:42 AM
change boss oredi . okt frenli la.
but first batch only so quality not there yet.
loading....,...

scumofsociety
14-07-2023, 08:59 PM
Here goes my 10th FR, h2034g19:

First time in this Thai house since my usual viet playground all busy. Walked in and wanted to try something new today (like a Bachai w D cups), the 3 other available girls were really cmi (which maybe why this house pales alot in comparison to their very happening neighbours) but spotted a SYT with deep cleavage shyly smiling at me…

WL name: Fai
Age: 26 yo, but imo looks 23-25, she’s from Pattaya and been in sg for 3 weeks (?) newbie.

Looks & body: 8.5-9/10 - basically SYT, uni girl looks and vibes, really those you find on insta imo. V shaped small sharp face, with aligner on her teeth (but cbj so ur lil bro don’t need worry haha). Long blonde / black (can’t recall) hair with fringes tied up - just a cute girl hairdo you see in JC. pretty skinny and creamy fair skin, complements the bright red skirt in this house really well. some stretch marks on her body but not super obvious iirc. Height: 1.55-1.6m Tits: Enhanced C-D with pretty big suckable light brown nipples - she’s ok for u to suck. Other features: tattoo on her arm and back, seen on many thais.

Language / GFE: minimal English, cute and blur type, she will burst into smiles shyly when u look directly at her in the eyes.

Pre shower routine: standard wash, no foreplay.

Shower & hygiene: standard wash pre and post, noticed she does try to clean herself nicely

Kissing / DFK: NA (I didn’t try to kiss so not sure if she speaks French, but, bros may wish to try and update here). Haha Regrets…

Cat bath: just the nips for warmup.

AR: NA, I don’t care for this anyways.

BJ: ok la standard cbj (asked for bbbj but no go, girl’s preference is ok with me) suction nothing too fancy / hiong, just seems like she’s new and sorta like having a uni/ JC/ poly amateur gf (dont know how or wad to do) blowing you. Kept putting the helmet in place cause it shifted, haha. 6/10 here cause I’ve been spoilt by the high standards of the viets.

FJ: tightness was ok la iirc. Her cowgirl got some effort la, pounded abit before she tired then started to grind, but grinding doesn’t work on me. Changed to missionary - She puts in effort to be active and sucks your nips at the same time. Moaning was the subtle, shy and sensual kind, fits her overall uni girl profile well la IMO. pounded non-stop till cum at ard 15mins. 7/10

Attitude: great Thai hospitality overall, she’s patient and didn’t complain when I pumped non stop. Smiles a lot and tries to ask you simple qns with her limited English. After the shot, she thoughtfully wiped my sweat off, adjusted the aircon, initiated light massage on me and served me water. Light chatting and smiles, till 23mins buzzer up then we shower, just nice 25mins. 8.5-9/10

RTF: 7-7.5/10. Overall a safe fuck, she’s pretty cute, I would RTF if I’m looking to fulfil a fantasy for an innocent thai SYT/ uni girl with really cute looks, with C-D boobs (if you dm enhanced) and safe cbj (I’m generally a bbbj slut and pay particular emphasis on bj skills haha but I know some bros prefer safer cbj).

Strength is her looks and body, shortly after my session with her, got hard quickly thinking about her body. She Can improve on her bj and fj technique. Despite the unskilled cbj, Session felt good and nicely paced, not commercial overall, I wanted to listen to Kpop girls song after. Maybe it’s the body, looks and great thai hospitality.

PS: on the score, I generally don’t give above an overall 8 for cbj and houses with safer approaches (e.g. no CIM, bbbj etc) and I prefer the wilder kinds over shy GFE.

Hope to see bros give “Fai” a try and if bros agree with my FR. If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

desmond_lee
14-07-2023, 09:04 PM

Kissing / DFK: fk me really - I didnt initiate cause I was shy too when she smiled (I prefer to let WL run the show) but, bros may wish to try, she’s really cute haha.

Thanks!

bro, just to confirm again u mean u can french her ??

Triple_H
14-07-2023, 09:19 PM

First time in this Thai house since my usual viet playground all busy. Walked in and wanted to try something new today (like a Bachai w D cups), the 3 other available girls were really cmi (which maybe why this house pales alot in comparison to their very happening neighbours) but spotted a SYT with deep cleavage shyly smiling at me…

Age: 26 yo, but imo looks 23-25, she’s in sg for 3 weeks (?) newbie.

Looks & body: 8.5-9/10 - basically SYT, uni girl looks and vibes, really those you find on insta imo. V shaped small sharp face, with aligner on her teeth (but cbj so ur lil bro don’t need worry haha). Long blonde / black (can’t recall) hair with fringes tied up - just a cute girl hairdo you see in JC. pretty skinny and creamy fair, complements the bright red skirt in this house really well. some stretch marks on her body but not super obvious iirc. Height: 1.55-1.6m Tits: Enhanced C-D with pretty big suckable light brown nipples - she’s ok for u to suck. Other features: tattoo on her arm and back, seen on many thais.

how is her figure, slim ? abit chubby?

scumofsociety
14-07-2023, 09:35 PM
how is her figure, slim ? abit chubby?

Slim imo, the enhanced boobs look heavy for her. Can see her limbs really skinny. Tummy area abit stretch marks but I don’t recall got much “bah”. Happy to see if bros agree w my FRs.

scumofsociety
14-07-2023, 09:37 PM
bro, just to confirm again u mean u can french her ??

Ps ah bro for confusion, I didn’t try to initiate, Xiao regrets haha. Slight edits to my FR on that part to clarify. Any bros who tried to speak French to her can update here.

But generally among CAT 60 and esp these safer houses, I doubt they speak french

Triple_H
14-07-2023, 10:45 PM
Ps ah bro for confusion, I didn’t try to initiate, Xiao regrets haha. Slight edits to my FR on that part to clarify. Any bros who tried to speak French to her can update here.

But generally among CAT 60 and esp these safer houses, I doubt they speak french

some of my thai regular allow me to french after 2 visit haha. yeah will try her. Need to find more thai gems

scumofsociety
14-07-2023, 10:49 PM
some of my thai regular allow me to french after 2 visit haha. yeah will try her. Need to find more thai gems

Haha, yea some takes time to unlock, thais can get really wild after u unlock them based on what I hear, unlocked ones make the viets look safe lol. Next time head down Take a look 1st la, everyone diff taste, IF looks to your liking then update if my FR zhun and if unlocks pls hehe.

Triple_H
14-07-2023, 11:02 PM
Haha, yea some takes time to unlock, thais can get really wild after u unlock them based on what I hear, unlocked ones make the viets look safe lol. Next time head down Take a look 1st la, everyone diff taste, IF looks to your liking then update if my FR zhun and if unlocks pls hehe.

i am just too paiseh to go window shopping, also not sure if the girl good anot is another problem

scumofsociety
14-07-2023, 11:08 PM
i am just too paiseh to go window shopping, also not sure if the girl good anot is another problem

Yeah, sticking to regular playground is safer, but haha occasional window shopping and gem hunting is part of the GL fun. Have fun bro, cheers!

loneyheart
15-07-2023, 04:57 PM

Upped u bro :)

Triple_H
17-07-2023, 01:25 PM
Damn it , was there to take a look at 19 but they only open at 2pm to 1am. Have to come down tml again.

scumofsociety
17-07-2023, 05:23 PM
Damn it , was there to take a look at 19 but they only open at 2pm to 1am. Have to come down tml again.

Hahaha yeah this is a late house, hope to see ur FR (if she works for you), have fun!

GLexplorer
17-07-2023, 11:18 PM
Any other FR on this house? Been awhile since I last visited. Just wondering any other FR for reference would be much appreciated.

jaytan56
20-07-2023, 04:40 PM
Saw g19.really looks good but like ice queen.saw 1 wearing specs looks cute too haha

scumofsociety
20-07-2023, 05:01 PM
Saw g19.really looks good but like ice queen.saw 1 wearing specs looks cute too haha

Hehe my find leh, no one peer review me yet, ok la she’s shy kind, need to talk to her, she’ll try to respond (maybe cus English limited), see my FR for full details but don’t expect skilled sex ah, amateur kind.

The looks zhun not based on my FR, see my comments on 1836g16 comparison in that thread

jaytan56
20-07-2023, 05:08 PM
Hehe my find leh, no one peer review me yet, ok la she’s shy kind, need to talk to her, she’ll try to respond (maybe cus English limited), see my FR for full details but don’t expect skilled sex ah, amateur kind.

The looks zhun not based on my FR, see my comments on 1836g16 comparison in that thread

For g16 she got skills but look wise this g19 more to my liking

scumofsociety
20-07-2023, 05:10 PM
For g16 she got skills but look wise this g19 more to my liking

Nice, can I mean if u r seasoned laojiao just wanna ram ram ram a looker then I think ok la, shud work, no need her skillful then. both these 2 uni syt vibes right haha.

jaytan56
20-07-2023, 05:39 PM
Nice, can I mean if u r seasoned laojiao just wanna ram ram ram a looker then I think ok la, shud work, no need her skillful then. both these 2 uni syt vibes right haha.

G19 totally my type. Haha but 2038 giving them lots of competition haha

scumofsociety
20-07-2023, 05:49 PM
G19 totally my type. Haha but 2038 giving them lots of competition haha

That’s good, I’m busy elsewhere but maybe I ought to revisit see if can unlock. 2038 yeah… hahaha I said in my FR, their v happening neighbours. G19 more of a cleaner sweet cute SYT, 2038 more dirty sexy slender kind la generally imo. Haha variety is part of the fun, here got massage lor, plus some bros like cleaner services.

RatedX
20-07-2023, 06:48 PM
That’s good, I’m busy elsewhere but maybe I ought to revisit see if can unlock. 2038 yeah… hahaha I said in my FR, their v happening neighbours. G19 more of a cleaner sweet cute SYT, 2038 more dirty sexy slender kind la generally imo. Haha variety is part of the fun, here got massage lor, plus some bros like cleaner services.
Thanks to your relentlessly chionging I now know where you what now. Massage here? Solid. Potential for double session.

scumofsociety
20-07-2023, 06:57 PM
Thanks to your relentlessly chionging I now know where you what now. Massage here? Solid. Potential for double session.

np bro , I’m on a personal quest to a certain number of girls. This house quite cold, if don’t share FR, later good ones don’t make enuf money then go home no more fun. anyways, just curious on the typo, what is “where you what now” though.

Haha can see my FR g19, at least my experience was after shot massage till 23 min buzzer, no rush la. I actually Xiao tempted to go back this week to unlock but busy. Think If her English as tok gong as g16 from 1836, then I’m sure Jay would have a big hole in his wallet

RatedX
21-07-2023, 12:58 AM
np bro , I’m on a personal quest to a certain number of girls. This house quite cold, if don’t share FR, later good ones don’t make enuf money then go home no more fun. anyways, just curious on the typo, what is “where you what now” though.

Haha can see my FR g19, at least my experience was after shot massage till 23 min buzzer, no rush la. I actually Xiao tempted to go back this week to unlock but busy. Think If her English as tok gong as g16 from 1836, then I’m sure Jay would have a big hole in his wallet

Alamak, "where got what now". I recently had a long session and requested massage first then fuck. Quite nice.

GLexplorer
21-07-2023, 01:14 AM
Seems like G19 the ang pai here, was told by OKT she is here about 1 month already. I will chiong here for now, I like those not so popular houses, less likely to be seen. Went to look see at 2.30pm today before appointment as it's nearby. Am targeting G19 (SYT as mentioned by bros above), G34 (sweet and nerdy looking with specs, slightly bah), G6 (slim ah lian lovers, tattoo-ed max and looking sexy) and G36 (bah abit but probably the best/sweetest smile and laughter I have seen for awhile, was laughing away when I arrived), in any order. Anyone with FR, do share.

scumofsociety
21-07-2023, 03:05 AM
Alamak, "where got what now". I recently had a long session and requested massage first then fuck. Quite nice.

Ah nice, np bro, yeah indeed, every house got their own strengths la even the cleaner ones. Her massage was also tempting for me to RTF, made me feel the session was fun and not rushed / commercial, do share your own experience to see if her service is consistent (sometimes the girl changes over time, ymmv haha). I intend to FR frequently, will always share when I can, cheers!

scumofsociety
21-07-2023, 03:11 AM
Seems like G19 the ang pai here, was told by OKT she is here about 1 month already. I will chiong here for now, I like those not so popular houses, less likely to be seen. Went to look see at 2.30pm today before appointment as it's nearby. Am targeting G19 (SYT as mentioned by bros above), G34 (sweet and nerdy looking with specs, slightly bah), G6 (slim ah lian lovers, tattoo-ed max and looking sexy) and G36 (bah abit but probably the best/sweetest smile and laughter I have seen for awhile, was laughing away when I arrived), in any order. Anyone with FR, do share.

Nice bro, yeah every house prolly has someone fun, just need people to write FRs. this house was quite cold for awhile till my FR for 19, hope to see your FRs soon, cheers!

jaytan56
21-07-2023, 01:43 PM

Haha so true lol

ruret
21-07-2023, 09:12 PM
lazy do detailed fr for g19.
looks really good
boobs got scarring tho.
cbj, will rinse wash you, do abit catbath then i start pumping her le.
u want what just ask from her lo.
overall had good experience cos she's a nice slightly shy girl.
shes q popular for this house tho.

scumofsociety
21-07-2023, 09:40 PM
lazy do detailed fr for g19.
looks really good
boobs got scarring tho.
cbj, will rinse wash you, do abit catbath then i start pumping her le.
u want what just ask from her lo.
overall had good experience cos she's a nice slightly shy girl.
shes q popular for this house tho.

Nice, glad to see people training Fai, haha hopefully she blows better upon my return :), did you kiss/ “speak French” to her?

ruret
21-07-2023, 09:42 PM
Nice, glad to see people training her haha hopefully she blows better upon my return, did you kiss/ “speak French” to her?

no, i don't do french, daty. health conscious :p

GLexplorer
21-07-2023, 11:07 PM
Just unlock G6, only one there out of the 4 I had shortlisted (19, 34, 36), so here goes..

Name: Apple or just Ple (not clear and don't care, lol..), relatively slim and tall, slight belly but ok, I like some meat, full back tattoo and a cute Pepsi and half hidden tiger tattoo on her left arm, she said just had braces removed today so still getting used to it. Anyway,

Looks: 7/10 Quite pretty but those abit fierce ah lian look, looks slughtly older than her age (28)

Pre-session: Standard shower, jerk dick and wash, then help towel dry.

Foreplay: 7/10 slight cat bath (not a fan so ask her go straight to the focal point), cbj was not bad almost deep throat but fall short, probably getting used to braces removed.

FJ: 7.5/10 send her down to missionary and started soft and shallow thrust, seems to enjoy it with nice moans when I go faster and deeper, eventually went on 90% max speed after awhile she grabbed me by waist and smile, asked her why she say change position she is done, lol was pretty funny, turned to doggie, full back tattoo of God knows what (focus was on my dick in her), started shallow thrust again and then go deeper and was pumping away at max speed, her moans are non stop now, was pretty encouraging then decided to end it this way when am rock solid and unloaded my potential kids into her (capped of cuz) after 5mins of non stop doggie.

Aftermath: I usually head to shower immediately, this time no exception, so showered and she joined in. Peck her on her forehead and left right after she say see you again.

PS: Not too bad, slightly above average of what you get in GL for Thais, not much GFE but get gives me the pleasure of fucking with feel not just fucking for fucking, btw I speak the language fluently so maybe more chemistry. Tipped $20

Up next G19, G34, G36.. whichever avail, stay tuned...

scumofsociety
22-07-2023, 04:46 AM
Just unlock G6, only one there out of the 4 I had shortlisted (19, 34, 36), so here goes..

Name: Apple or just Ple (not clear and don't care, lol..), relatively slim and tall, slight belly but ok, I like some meat, full back tattoo and a cute Pepsi and half hidden tiger tattoo on her left arm, she said just had braces removed today so still getting used to it. Anyway,

Up next G19, G34, G36.. whichever avail, stay tuned...

Good FR, glad to see people giving this house a try. Upped you!

GLexplorer
23-07-2023, 10:55 PM
Good FR, glad to see people giving this house a try. Upped you!

Thanks bro, much needed, as you can see am pretty powerless. Haha. Anw will go for an opening session tml there. Will update.. guys who go there do share your FR too, don't wanna be the only one who goes there.. lol

jaytan56
24-07-2023, 05:21 PM
Finally decided to give her a shot after the reviews and seeing her in person.

Went at around 3plus and was her first customer.
Looks 8.5/10
Figure 8/10
Boobs enhanced but still acceptable and it really look too big on her slim body
Cbj normal .pampered too much by their neighbour.
Fj I find her quite loose for my liking.took me longer than usual to release but no complaints from her.
Rtf: unlikely

Ymmv so do take my fr with a pinch of salt ya

GLexplorer
24-07-2023, 11:49 PM
Here goes my 2nd girl in this house, took G19 today (5pm++). G34 off, G36 lunching/dinner. G19 was on her wired headphones sucking on a straw over her white thermal flask as I walked in, quite a turn on.

Anw similar experience with bros above. Quite SOP service, saving grace is her looks, really quite pretty for GL standard, fake huge boobs, nice long black locks, in clothes not meant for work, like going Bugis walk walk.

Looks/body: 8/10 not many Thais in GL prettier, I am quite certain. Been around abit, would have gotten like 9 if not for fake tit, am pretty anti fake tits, not something that I will be turned on to. I don't mind small tits at all as long as not runway.

Pre-session: SOP, shower wash dick and such, so can't grade on this.

Foreplay: 6.5/10 lick nips and cbj, was not too bad, showed some effort and intend, no chance of a deep throat though, outright cough upon pushing a little deeper.

FJ: 7/10 went in slowly in missionary as her legs tried to close but only as far as my body width as I was already in forward missionary position while I enjoyed watching that pretty expressionless face change to a little squint and mine to a grin. Am abit sadist. Haha. After few pumps, seems to warm up a little and let me spread her legs like a butterfly. Went on at it for awhile then asked her to turn to doggie and started my hard pumping, holding her waist tight as she was slightly wiggling side to side which is irritating to me actually. Thus I pushed her down to lie flat on her chest and continued my pumps, allowing me with more control. 😆 Finally flipped her over and pumped her till I cum in missionary, legs over shoulder, her eyes tightly closed, quite satisfied. Was a pretty standard fuck, points for being quite responsive with my work(haha), considering I did most of the work. For me to cum faster I need to work else would take forever.

Aftermath: My SOP - removed the cd, head straight to shower, tipped $20, a peck on the forehead and left.

PS: I realized the water pressure in this house is actually quite strong. My tip: turn on to your favourite level of heat and full blast it. The shower here is worth like $5, lol.

Up next G34 and G36, saw G36 as I left, laughing away again, really like that smile on her. Will be back soon, later this week for next FR.

scumofsociety
25-07-2023, 07:33 AM
Nice FRs, seems like largely same with mine for g19. only saw 4 girls back then in my first visit, will revisit to see if any hidden gems here. Cheers!

GLexplorer
26-07-2023, 01:48 PM
Thanks bro, glad u like it. Yup, you should. Think this house is good as they practice safety, pretty clean and decent rooms, always available parking (so far), have girls for all preferences (tall, short, skinny, plump, pretty and cute, etc.), are to the point by giving good sex and leave no fuss(so far), we all have our life to carry on with. Thanks for bringing attention to it. Will probably get my 3rd girl tomorrow or Fri and give another FR. ;)

GLexplorer
28-07-2023, 12:56 AM
Damn, went down today at around 3.15pm got none of my 2 remaining targets. G34 off. G36 taken for 2 hours. Apparently others in this house are quite popular as well, I so gonna need to try, haha.. ended up at viet house beside, that FR for another thread, have to go back tomorrow..

bbwlover99
28-07-2023, 06:10 PM
Seems like this house all CBJ?

GLexplorer
29-07-2023, 06:27 PM

Is that a bad thing? I wouldn't have it any other way actually..

scumofsociety
29-07-2023, 06:43 PM
Is that a bad thing? I wouldn't have it any other way actually..

Haha pros and cons la, some bros prefer cbj cause safer, esp if u have a family / gf. I prefer bbbj (and rate girls w bbbj higher) cause it’s my huge sensitive area (unlike some who are into AR), those girls with no skills or suction, I can’t feel anything from cbj. plus I think those bros who r circumcised prolly even feel lesser from cbj(?).

GLexplorer
29-07-2023, 08:06 PM
So guys, here goes, took my 3rd girl in L20H34, G36. Was there Friday night @ 9pm or so. Damn she have the most welcoming smile and laughter as always when I see her, to quote Jamus Lim, 2020, warm the cockles (and cock) of my heart. Hahaha..

Looks/body: 7, she is actually quite pretty, standing at 1.56cm or so, although abit bah bah (which I love) best part, she have al natural boobs, on the small side but nice, supple and light brown nips (not the usual black ones). Small tattoos on both side of her back and above her left boobs.

Pre-session: Made some small talk while she wash me off, she is constantly smiling which made me feel welcome and happy to be here, shower session is SOP though but her brilliant smile and unintentional (or maybe intentional) brushes on my cock made me excited and at attention already (I rarely attention during shower too amateurish, lol).

Foreplay: 7.5/10 she went for my nips as her sweet smell lingers around, cannot tahan as I told her just go for my dick already please in Thai, she burst into laughter, which is a super turn on for me (we guys like to make girls laugh right, feel manly..). She capped it and teased it well, no deep throat action though, however I was already standing like an unwavering flag pole now..

FJ: 9/10 She suddenly pushed herself up and slowly put my pole in while releasing a soft moan upon touching base(damn making me hard thinking about it now). Started riding faster and faster as her cute boobs jiggles and she moaning away softly, almost demure. Changing her riding from mid position (like a Honda Wave), to high position (like a Harley, she also slammed her booty against my pelvic while at it) and then to low (like a sports bike going in for a sharp corner). Before I know it I was at the point beyond return, wanted so much to push her away and change position but am loving this so so much, that almost demure moans by my ear like she mean it and that smell on her, I decided that my $60 is already worth it and cum so hard (can't remember the last time a girl rode me till I came).

Aftermath: She then grin at me and said "I really like it" while I replied "I loved it so much, you just made my entire weekend". She flashed her $60 smile and head to the shower. Usually I will head to the shower immediately but am still in a state of shock, how did she made me cum riding. Must teach my FWB to do this. Hahaha.

I subsequently showered and tipped $30 for that impressive effort and performance. lol.. definitely RTF over and over again if she keep performing at such high Premier League standard. lol

PS: Do note I am bias as I like slightly chubby and she is the 1st in years to make me cum while riding on me. She is slightly chubby (face, belly, arms thighs), only decent B cup tits (natural), capped from bj to fj, standard service (except expert rider, imo)

scumofsociety
29-07-2023, 08:15 PM
So guys, here goes, took my 3rd girl in L20H34, G36. Was there Friday night @ 9pm or so. Damn she have the most welcoming smile and laughter as always when I see her, to quote Jamus Lim, 2020, warm the cockles (and cock) of my heart. Hahaha..

PS: Do note I am bias as I like slightly chubby and she is the 1st in years to make me cum while riding on me. She is slightly chubby (face, belly, arms thighs), only decent B cup tits (natural), capped from bj to fj, standard service (except expert rider, imo)

Good FR bro, haha seems u having lots of fun here, one man’s meat is another man’s poison, to each their own. will drop by to take a look when I’m free. Cheers and have fun!

GLexplorer
30-07-2023, 10:50 PM
Good FR bro, haha seems u having lots of fun here, one man’s meat is another man’s poison, to each their own. will drop by to take a look when I’m free. Cheers and have fun!

So true bro, to each their own, do leave your FR here too all bros, wanna know am not the only SG patron there. I just feel nice in this house, no fuss, no drama, just hard dicks and wet pussies. Haha. Maybe cuz am an easy customer too, don't expect much of my $60 (considering the WL only get $30, see it from their perspective), as long as they treat my dick decently I will treat them decently, loving the service with a smile. Don't expect any GFE, they can't be GF to over 10-20 customers a day right? Physically already stretched, mentally impossible la.

scumofsociety
08-08-2023, 09:42 PM

Age: 26 yo, but imo looks 23-25, she’s from Pattaya and been in sg for 3 weeks (?) newbie.

Update RTF: visit last week, Fai’s service standards dropped considerably from my first try (become v ice queen, not much smiles and no massage alr :(), Guess women are really like the weather, ok la maybe cause it’s a really tough job, cannot fault them la, anyways wouldn’t RTF anymore. :(. Only ok if you really like her looks, and ok with just ramming a SYT. Not for me, didnt see any nice chai here so it looks like I’ll be exploring other houses instead. Cheers! :D

yesno
23-08-2023, 04:41 PM
Sad to know that my regular at cygon cut card so I went exploring and found a decent bonk

19 from this house. Long fine black hair is what captivated me. Also got a bit of ice queen face quite pretty. Boobs a big D I think. I think it’s fake but when I touch it’s the soft and not hard kind.

Edit: after posting my fr I read back and saw so many similar reviews for g19 😂

scumofsociety
23-08-2023, 05:55 PM
Sad to know that my regular at cygon cut card so I went exploring and found a decent bonk

19 from this house. Long fine black hair is what captivated me. Also got a bit of ice queen face quite pretty. Boobs a big D I think. I think it’s fake but when I touch it’s the soft and not hard kind.

Edit: after posting my fr I read back and saw so many similar reviews for g19 ��

Hahaha bro coincidentally I’ve tried both g11 from Cygon and this g19 “Fai”. My experience of g19 from 2 visits is mixed, can take a look at my FRs. Cheers!

Anyways I feel your style, maybe can drop by the L18H34 Viet Paradise take a look, might have some SYTs which somewhat lacks / SOP service but rather good in looks. :D

yesno
23-08-2023, 07:58 PM
Hahaha bro coincidentally I’ve tried both g11 from Cygon and this g19 “Fai”. My experience of g19 from 2 visits is mixed, can take a look at my FRs. Cheers!

Anyways I feel your style, maybe can drop by the L18H34 Viet Paradise take a look, might have some SYTs which somewhat lacks / SOP service but rather good in looks. :D

Thanks! I agree I don’t care much about service it’s more impt with looks and young age. I do visit Lorong 18 the most but sadly don’t recall anyone interesting at vietnam paradise . If you have anyone in mind that will be great.

bradpitt968
28-08-2023, 07:37 PM

I saw this, I sian liao.

GN007SG
29-08-2023, 03:39 PM
the houses along L18 and WH are 90% CBJ :D

LoverFucker
08-09-2023, 09:58 PM
Anymore updates on this house. Was there this afternoon. Saw a few not bad, got good variety :)

LoverFucker
08-09-2023, 10:11 PM
Any update on this house, was there today, saw quite a good variety. Looks good too.

ownage9898
18-11-2023, 02:33 AM
Been to this house @1.30am earlier. Had g9. Was kinda contemplating on whether i should try this house due to lack of frs and have already visited my regular at h16. Decided to give g9 a go. Looks 8/10 claims shes couple yrs older than me. Cbj was good with deep throat was great, well shaved, no scars, natural small Bs (boob lovers can avoid) personal preference is small cups. Even though already had 2 shots earlier and emptied my load, she was patient and insisted i cum. Thus made sure to hj for me till i cum every last bit. First time to this house, OKT was very friendly unlike many that forced you to get their girls or else they will kpkb like no tomorrow. Worth experience. Will rtf again. :) Kindly accept my humble fr:) cheers

andy80jackson
18-11-2023, 04:37 AM
Wed morning i saw new young ladies along lor 20... small boobs but sexy 😍. Next time will try to bring 1 to new cathy 😉