PDA

View Full Version : Want to join our fun social group?

moaner
07-01-2023, 11:19 PM
Any bros keen to join our fun social group?

We currently have about 6 precious bros and we are still recruiting some more bros (up to 10 bros). We intend to have a gathering every first weekend of the month at a bro's home, and after meal & entertainment, we will draw lots through unique, fun & ALWAYS RANDOM ways to determine which bro GF/SB/FB/Wife we will spend the night with. Spend the night = include sex.

To enter the group, you will need to share with me your girl's photo. You will be invited to an intro session with all of us (& also for your girl to be comfortable with us). To be fair, we will also provide you our GF/FB/Dates photos in exchange after I have taken a look at the photo of your girl.

Current Female Demographic:

FB/SB - 3 ladies (age group: 19 to 27) - including my girl
GF - 2 ladies (age group: 25 & 32)
Wife - 1 lady (age group: 38 - but a sweet looker)

Current Male Demographic:

20 - 29: 2 bros
30 - 38: 4 bros

With that being said, we are only looking at couples based on the demographics provided.

This group is only open to SG Chinese (both men & ladies). The ladies can't accept overweight men too. This is part of the ladies' request. This is NOT a non-consensual sex group. EVERYTHING IS CONSENSUAL AMONGST US & OUR LADIES.

The rules are simple: Even if you are accepted into the group, and you show up without your girl, you will be asked to leave and join us in the next session. If your girl leave the place before the sex take place, you will also not get the other bro's girl.

No photo/video-takings, no watchers. We are not into voyeurism. We are all slightly good looking and sincere people.

Only PM me if your Wife/GF/SB/FB is willing to participate in this fun social group. I will share with you my socials and we can chat further over there.

We may also increase the frequency of meet-ups to twice per month if we can have more bros on board (current group comfort level is 10, so 4 more slots). I will delete this thread once the remaining slots have been taken.