PDA

View Full Version : Jinan, Shandong Province Spots

SIM73
24-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Hi Brothers,

Any good recommendations of good cheonging spots in Jinan area?

fanzeraly
24-08-2008, 09:50 PM
I've been to Jinan often but disappointed as there isn't much cheonging places around...and be careful in the northeast provinces, more "hei dian" in NE provinces than south. U can try the Massage at Sofitel..but avoid any small KTVs..mostly hei dians

Pink_Flyod
25-08-2008, 02:39 PM
Are you looking for Disco or KTV ? If Disco, you can go to Cinderella in the stadium and 1 + 1 (Yi Jia Yi) which are popular. KTV, there are few of them. There is one behind Crown Plaza which I forgot the name.

Focus Four
03-09-2008, 05:33 PM
Dear Bro,

I am heading to Jinan on 10/09/08, will be there for 2 nites, besides the 2 spots which introduce by bro Pink_Flyod, any other recommendation?? And what is the damage? Thanks in advance.:)

bruce wayne
03-09-2008, 05:40 PM
Are you looking for Disco or KTV ? If Disco, you can go to Cinderella in the stadium and 1 + 1 (Yi Jia Yi) which are popular. KTV, there are few of them. There is one behind Crown Plaza which I forgot the name.

Bro, What would be the damage like over there ?

cost of a night's partying
cost of girl to sit, ta-pao ST and LT

hope u can help

Pink_Flyod
03-09-2008, 11:23 PM
In the Disco, a bottle of Chivas or Black Label would probably cost Rmb 600 + free mixer. As for tabao, I think it is in +/- Rmb 600/ST and 1000 LT.

Focus Four
04-09-2008, 02:42 PM
Thanks to bro Pink_Flyod for the reply. :D

Focus Four
18-09-2008, 11:31 AM
Just back from De Zhou, Jinan, would like to share some infor with all bro out there. Reach there on 10/09 about 2pm, after check in the De Zhou Grand hotel, immediately look for In house massage service, call a girl up to my room, a very pretty SYT, age only 21, attractive body figure, price quoted by her was RMB300, 400, 600 or 800, different by type of service provided, higher the price more "fashion" you get, I chosen the RMB400 one, service started ask you to shower 1st, then proceed to the bed, kiss & suck nipple, lick whole body (front & back), then come the damn 'sian' part, she put a cap on my dick to do BJ, when ask can do without the cap or not, answer was NO! Shit, bo bian, lan lan let her carry on, then her take out some thing from her hand bag, a mini viberator, cup Jelly & also get a glass of hot tea. She put the viberator onto my dick and on it, wow, my shaft viberate like taken the Etacy 摇头丸, quite a new experience, then proceed with Jelly BJ and finish with hot tea BJ (which is quite common), her BJ skill was so so only, but since she is pretty & young, my didi is very exciting, after she take away the viberator, then is my turn to service her :p, very firm breast & hairy crab, after some action, can feel it has become quite juicy, then insert my dick into her, oooh, still very tight, then do her in several position, she moan softly and hug me very tight, after few action, finish her in dog style. Get her out from my room, then rest....
Local friends came to meet me at about 6.30pm, went for a Deer meat dinner, try the Deer blood mix with China wine, Yak..., not really good, but Chinese belief that is good for the nite performance, so, finish it...:D, then we proceed to one Karaoke name 万芷千红, greet by the mamasan, brought us to a VIP room then parade show start (always remember to go those Karaoke as early as possible, coz you will have better choice), I chosen a SYT again, who is only 20 years old 东北 girl, not really care about the sound system and variety of song at the karaoke, just keep drinking with the local gangs, they are all terrible drinker, leave there about 12.30am, then Jia Lak liao, found out that those Karaoke girl can't tabao one, shit, wasting my time, luckily local friends already make arrangment, get a 河北SYT wait at the hotel lobby, brought her up to my room, take shower together & start frenching at the bath room, to my surprise, she got very less hair at her private part:eek:, happy to see that:D, do lots of nonsense then proceed to bed, kiss like there is no tomorrow, after more raba raba, she is very accommodating, very very juicy, put her to the TV desk and do her there, change to sofa, then change to bed with doggie style, and finish off in missionary style....exhauted, clean up and sleep like a rock.... Next morning wake up at around 7.30am, didi totally recover, wake her up and start the 2nd round.... After taking shower, sent her off, took breakfast and start working.

The 2nd day program is almost the same, after work, go spa, then look for mei mei, dinner, karaoke, bring new mei mei. Very good experience.

The Charges there is RMB200 for sitting with you at karaoke, where for those mei mei who arrange to bring our for ST is RMB500, LT is RMB800. That's all from me, hope this is useful for all sifu out there. Thanks.