真的是令人难忘!🍻🍻🍻

Cuntworth
01-11-2022, 07:13 AM
Thanks for the lovely evening babe!😛😛😛
真的是令人难忘!🍻🍻🍻

No worry :D

superstiffy
06-11-2022, 10:14 AM
wah lao eh... sibei jialat... another one say things 1 piece 1 piece... then expect woman to Pm them...

smlj is kinky? how kinky is kinky? abit kinky? sibei kinky? kan puah kinky? if the girl want to poke his kar chng with banana consider how kinky?

heng i old liao... by the time these kind of 1 piece 1 piece people take over the world i will be dead... no eye see.. :eek:

ARandomGuy
06-11-2022, 11:39 PM
wah lao eh... sibei jialat... another one say things 1 piece 1 piece... then expect woman to Pm them...

smlj is kinky? how kinky is kinky? abit kinky? sibei kinky? kan puah kinky? if the girl want to poke his kar chng with banana consider how kinky?

heng i old liao... by the time these kind of 1 piece 1 piece people take over the world i will be dead... no eye see.. :eek:

Details you mean?

But besides that, even if the OP gave proper details, outside of prostitution what are the chances of a guy getting laid by posting a M4F advertisement? When guys makes posts like these they need to consider the mentality of different genders when it comes to seeking companionship.

To be honest, highly unrealistic for a guy to expect responses to an M4F, and if a girl post an F4M advertisement I guarantee you her inbox would be flooded with PMs.

superstiffy
07-11-2022, 09:14 AM
Details you mean?

But besides that, even if the OP gave proper details, outside of prostitution what are the chances of a guy getting laid by posting a M4F advertisement? When guys makes posts like these they need to consider the mentality of different genders when it comes to seeking companionship.

To be honest, highly unrealistic for a guy to expect responses to an M4F, and if a girl post an F4M advertisement I guarantee you her inbox would be flooded with PMs.

What u say is another thing liao....

first.. want free sex then at least ask properly la... write a few words.. no effort then expect free sex... got people owe him ah?

second.. like what u say.. post this kind of thing here.. 99.9% no one will reply lor... but still got people will try la.... try is no problem... but at least put some effort la... :rolleyes: