PDA

View Full Version : BAD experience L10 Malay local FL

wala
19-08-2008, 02:21 PM
Slept after dinner, woke up 2am plus blur blur. Online for awhile, smoke abit and ciggi low stock. Decided to go GL buy few pack.
Reach there 4am+, the ah lao I usually buy ciggi from not around liao, backside itchy (at 1st is didi itchy), drive around lor 10, 12, 14. Not so many gals around since so “early”, lor 8 only left like 6 still alive.
Turn into L10 see this skinny malay girl. Saw her a few times liao but never try yet, know she is local, age never bother to ask. Approach her, cfrm price, S$60 exclude room, ok got room at S$11 w 1 cap.
Went up, room n bed no complain, but toilet very small. Dun know who she call using the room line, told room no. I took shower 1st, since still abit sleepy. Less than 3 min, she outside kp faster, later can shower lah. I was like wtf, I shower also being polite to you. Nvm finished it told to lay on bed. She only half naked, still wearing bra, I dun mind at 1st, thinking never warm up yet. Cap my sleeping didi at once and start bj. Suck so hard like drinking last drop from packet drink. I rather she play with it, make it hard then cap on :(
Less than 2 min, just some blood flowing in my didi, she stopped, apply some KY then lay on bed, ask me on top. 1st time I encounter asked to be on top 1st. Thinking nvm, hope warm cunt. Start pumping action, KAOZ dead fish. Sian 1/2 , see the face cao cao also, if not no expression. Gan tulan liao, thinking sure bang u long long see how cao our face can become. Change tempo afew times, see reaction, seems becoming abit alive now. Less than 5 min only, room phone rings, I stopped, thinking WTF now? She picked up, talk abit, then stand up and started to dress up. Superb speed, before I finish standing up and figure what is happening, she already dressed. Then I asked what now? Just look at me awhile, never say anything and leave the room. Wao lan, this is the 1st time I encounter this kind of situation. I tot something happened she need to siam. But when I leaving I saw her again sitting infront of the hotel near the drain. Totally drop liao, forget it just go home, but make sure post it so others know what to expect from this gal, or maybe others have pleasant experience, I just sua.
She is always infront of the hotel, just near the T junction if coming in from L10, left hand side. Have this tattoo of a phoenix i think, on her left shoulder, never get a closer look. Maybe some other die hard never say die chongster can try out and verify.
Write so much, just 3 words to sum up this morning's trip, PHEW CAO NUA.

Bobster
20-08-2008, 09:08 AM
There are a group of Malay FL operating there. They seems to be staying in that hotel too. I have tried Nana before, a gal with huge boobs... according to her, size is 42D. She is not those plump type, she is only 21 years old wearing glasses.

mikey80
21-08-2008, 05:47 PM
Slept after dinner, woke up 2am plus blur blur. Online for awhile, smoke abit and ciggi low stock. Decided to go GL buy few pack.
Reach there 4am+, the ah lao I usually buy ciggi from not around liao, backside itchy (at 1st is didi itchy), drive around lor 10, 12, 14. Not so many gals around since so “early”, lor 8 only left like 6 still alive.
Turn into L10 see this skinny malay girl. Saw her a few times liao but never try yet, know she is local, age never bother to ask. Approach her, cfrm price, S$60 exclude room, ok got room at S$11 w 1 cap.
Went up, room n bed no complain, but toilet very small. Dun know who she call using the room line, told room no. I took shower 1st, since still abit sleepy. Less than 3 min, she outside kp faster, later can shower lah. I was like wtf, I shower also being polite to you. Nvm finished it told to lay on bed. She only half naked, still wearing bra, I dun mind at 1st, thinking never warm up yet. Cap my sleeping didi at once and start bj. Suck so hard like drinking last drop from packet drink. I rather she play with it, make it hard then cap on :(
Less than 2 min, just some blood flowing in my didi, she stopped, apply some KY then lay on bed, ask me on top. 1st time I encounter asked to be on top 1st. Thinking nvm, hope warm cunt. Start pumping action, KAOZ dead fish. Sian 1/2 , see the face cao cao also, if not no expression. Gan tulan liao, thinking sure bang u long long see how cao our face can become. Change tempo afew times, see reaction, seems becoming abit alive now. Less than 5 min only, room phone rings, I stopped, thinking WTF now? She picked up, talk abit, then stand up and started to dress up. Superb speed, before I finish standing up and figure what is happening, she already dressed. Then I asked what now? Just look at me awhile, never say anything and leave the room. Wao lan, this is the 1st time I encounter this kind of situation. I tot something happened she need to siam. But when I leaving I saw her again sitting infront of the hotel near the drain. Totally drop liao, forget it just go home, but make sure post it so others know what to expect from this gal, or maybe others have pleasant experience, I just sua.
She is always infront of the hotel, just near the T junction if coming in from L10, left hand side. Have this tattoo of a phoenix i think, on her left shoulder, never get a closer look. Maybe some other die hard never say die chongster can try out and verify.

Bro wala, i concurred with u..If i am not wrong, if she see that you a chinese, she will ask u in chinese whether you want to go or not right? There is another very pretty one standing 1 metre away with a mole near her mouth..Very tempted to try her..From what i know, their boyfriends are acting as their "OKTs" and they are hiding at some places..My frz and i saw their boyfriends fetching them home at 4-5am while we jalan jalan there..i suspect their boyfriends asked them to give lousy service and just take the money..i mean who would want their GF to give good service to other people other than themselves? As such, i really appreciate what Bro wala shared here which can also help bros to be wary of the "minahs"..

Glock
21-08-2008, 09:48 PM
l10 one of the mly girls have a nice smile - the one with a ring.

another l10 girl look very much like transexual - anyone can confirm?

ParaParaSakura
21-08-2008, 11:10 PM
tHEY 'LL never think for customers , they take drug with their BF ,once they get your money means end of story ,unleast dont pay them b4 sex ,but better dont try ,waste of money and time ...

mikey80
22-08-2008, 12:02 AM
l10 one of the mly girls have a nice smile - the one with a ring.

another l10 girl look very much like transexual - anyone can confirm?

i think so..Is she the very very skinny one?Her face like just taken some drugs and maboh..

BKK_Expert
22-08-2008, 03:16 AM
to all bros,

you can forget about those Lorongs malay chicks, their services definitely sucks, their intention is to make quick bucks knowing that most guys dare not do anything even if they provide horrendous services.

for one, i never like to visit those Lorongs, is as good as money throwing into the drain.

seeing their boyfriend act as their okts really puts me off, definitely up to no good.

thanks TS for sharing the infos.

we should voice out more often & create more awareness so that more bros will boycott those places & eventually put them away from business.

understand your frustration that you've gone thru, thanks for sharing. ;)

Sevenkey
23-08-2008, 04:43 PM
bro....i read ur story....well its ok...we all learnt from bad mistakes....i also experienced such service two yrs back...this gals r not worth the money...stick to the gals who are in the forum as at least we know abt their services rite....so bros pls take notice...the best is to avoid them at all cost...:D

pakpak2001
23-08-2008, 05:12 PM
seeing their boyfriend act as their okts really puts me off, definitely up to no good.
====================================
those boyfriend okt are really "ma lai kai"
they act damn sia-lung somemore, even being proud that their girlfriend are selling cb by the roadside!

anyway those chicks look damn stoned at times

give me prc+viet_prc tranny anytime

wodemama
23-08-2008, 05:48 PM
they act damn sia-lung somemore, even being proud that their girlfriend are selling cb by the roadside!

anyway those chicks look damn stoned at times

give me prc+viet_prc tranny anytime

bro where do the prc tranny usually stands at? Some bros said between lorong 16 and 18 near the shell there? is it true?

pakpak2001
23-08-2008, 07:01 PM
bro where do the prc tranny usually stands at? Some bros said between lorong 16 and 18 near the shell there? is it true?
Bro
These PRC half mei mei are found at Lor 16

Once u are at Lor 16 People's (Ren Min) Koiptiam, walk straight in; in less than 20 seconds, u can spot these 1/2 mei mei together with the Thai 1/2 mei mei

Price : $40

Have fun

wodemama
24-08-2008, 04:50 AM
Bro
These PRC half mei mei are found at Lor 16

Once u are at Lor 16 People's (Ren Min) Koiptiam, walk straight in; in less than 20 seconds, u can spot these 1/2 mei mei together with the Thai 1/2 mei mei

Price : $40

Have fun

Oh which means they are located IN kopitiam or just loiterring near it?And where is the golden triangle in GL?:confused: Sorry abit blur..:(

razorblade78
24-08-2008, 11:32 AM
Pity Bro Wala for such bad exp.

I only tried once at L10. It is not local, indo girl.

Petit size but boobs at the right size.:rolleyes:

No rush and accomendating, damaged $40, excluded hotel rm/cd. Actually $40 did include rm, but it is those backyard terrace hse, sure a NO NO to me. Heard from other bros that the bed nv changed one, it is like lying on other ppl's SIAO.:p

But after what Bro Wala mentioned, dont tink go and try anymore. If other b
ro wants to try, better be more catious.:D

Ah Des
28-08-2008, 01:42 AM
Turn into L10 see this skinny malay girl.
She is always infront of the hotel,
Have this tattoo of a phoenix i think, on her left shoulder,
never get a closer look. .

I will TRY picture her if i can ,thanks TS.:p

dmtpl
30-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Brothers,
I m not boasting but I have tried all the Lor 10 Minahs a total 17of them there in 3 yrs. Except the 2 xxxL size ones and no Trans.

They all stay at the hotel on the 9th flr wz there BF, Butch and kids(not bullshiting you)
Please do be carefull how you deal wz tem as their Jaga's can be quite agressive and I hv seen them confront customers who cross tem.

Most of this Minah work only 3 customers a day, and after rest whole day. Some of tem work at kareoke last time.

More importantly, their hygene is very bad. Most of them have bad smell down there and because they dont even wash be4 or after the sesson and just apply ky or spit.

Only one who was very good was Lynn who later wen over to lor 16 due fight with th rest.Estimat Big tits 36D,28,34 -1.75 tall.

wala
02-09-2008, 01:56 PM

I think their OKT boyfriends also in SBF forum. I am new in this forum, and only 13 posts so far. All the other threads I posted is just sharing info and some tc posts. I only noticed recently my rep minus 3 points frm where I started at 15, means I tio zap? Not that I really care, but feel tulan if the OKT instead of improving their services, come here and try turn away bad comments abt their services, wake up man, the only way to improve others views on U is to improve ur ownself 1st.

wodemama
02-09-2008, 03:07 PM
wake up man, the only way to improve others views on U is to improve ur ownself 1st.

You couldnt have said it any better! This should not only apply to the okt but can also be used for our daily normal social life as well. Good phrase bro.:D

khoon1
02-09-2008, 05:45 PM
I think their OKT boyfriends also in SBF forum. I am new in this forum, and only 13 posts so far. All the other threads I posted is just sharing info and some tc posts. .

who zap you? dont worry just post ! I support you ! if you worry come post my theard http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/79762-beware-lor-20-dark-street-okt-gals-18.html

Many brothers here to support you man !:D

the malay minah is fuck up serivce it's truth , I try the one with full of tatoos(2 yrs back) ,always carry her baby like whole family stay there ,she no feeling with ur penis man .

boyngal
08-09-2008, 03:53 AM
How about the indo over there? I did ask them before about the rates, they quoted 35 bucks... But then, the room they provided was so so so dirty~! Any bro here have any good or bad experience about those indo?

dmtpl
15-09-2008, 03:19 PM
Indo r okay if you r lucky to get the right one.
One trick is to ask them "service good or not", "Got ice cream and take bath together ?"
Do this by taking the indo aside and not asking too loudy,bcoz they r sometimes shy tat ther friens will overhear ther services.

One thing though be careful of raids and remember that these indo-same as all streetwalkers r not practicing health checks.
Better use CD ok and check for smell as well.
Happi bonking !

Sirrus
15-09-2008, 03:39 PM
Bro wala, i concurred with u..If i am not wrong, if she see that you a chinese, she will ask u in chinese whether you want to go or not right? There is another very pretty one standing 1 metre away with a mole near her mouth..Very tempted to try her..From what i know, their boyfriends are acting as their "OKTs" and they are hiding at some places..My frz and i saw their boyfriends fetching them home at 4-5am while we jalan jalan there..i suspect their boyfriends asked them to give lousy service and just take the money..i mean who would want their GF to give good service to other people other than themselves? As such, i really appreciate what Bro wala shared here which can also help bros to be wary of the "minahs"..

wtf BF acting as their OKT? what kind of Bf is that. bloody fuckers....
see what drugs can do to you? sell ur GF CB for money to take drugs... if i were u i call police give annoymus complain say there got fight between the FL. how to tahan selling ur GF cb? bunch of animals

khoon1
16-09-2008, 01:08 AM
wtf BF acting as their OKT? what kind of Bf is that. bloody fuckers....
see what drugs can do to you? sell ur GF CB for money to take drugs... bunch of animals

cannot says also ,the malay gal is stupid to take drug ,inside their picture we dont care about ,we care wat we spend on.;)

blackpitviper
24-09-2008, 12:49 AM

This one i see before. Si bei hiao. Approached her before. $60 but dun do malay. then she walk off. i was like WTF!!! And I'm not even malay. just tanned like one. NBZZ....

Nuglut
24-09-2008, 10:23 AM
How about the indo over there? I did ask them before about the rates, they quoted 35 bucks... But then, the room they provided was so so so dirty~! Any bro here have any good or bad experience about those indo?

Unlike the Malay's, Indos generally provide excellent service. If you want a $35 fuck, then they'll take you to the "ghetto rooms" located nearby which are filthy and used by the banglas and all the other labor class that bang these chicks regularly.

The better strategy is to pony up $10 - $15 bucks and take them to any one of the nearby hotels. You end up paying them $30 and the hotel takes $10-$15 so you're only out $40 - $45 for a half hour fuck which is still a very reasonable price compared to the $100 / half-hour + hotel being charged by the PRC girls.

I've tried the cewek's many times and found them to be excellent service for the price. Always give a great BBBJ and good attitude. I've also tried tarma with them a few times by finding two attractive girls and asking them if they wouldn't mind. Also a very enjoyable experience.

Just find a good, clean room...and have a lot of fun with them.

Best.

wodemama
24-09-2008, 10:55 AM
I've tried the cewek's many times and found them to be excellent service for the price. Always give a great BBBJ and good attitude. I've also tried tarma with them a few times by finding two attractive girls and asking them if they wouldn't mind. Also a very enjoyable experience.

Just find a good, clean room...and have a lot of fun with them.

Best.

bro, how to ask them if they mind anot? cuz the other i saw the indo very nice, but she dont seem to understand english and need her okt to speak to me -.-

defoelebron
24-09-2008, 10:01 PM
After reading Bro wala's FR, realise that we might have bonk the same girl. Yes definitely service is fuck-up....me just do it for the novelty sake...go for indo ceweks better,,,fuck-up service still only $35....

FADLY
25-09-2008, 12:18 AM
Nowadays seem to have a lot of influx of local malay in geylang. Thinking hari raya all need money.

blackpitviper
25-09-2008, 08:04 PM
I'd lov to tarma a Malay and an indon together. Just to have
First hand eXperience of who's better. :)

skuljoker
27-12-2008, 06:16 PM
Hai Bro,

Honestly i'm a malay here. Kinda to be hornest most of them took drugs. Cause one of my ex use to be selling her body there. She told alot abt the majority of them there, but there are one or two who are there to make money due to finiancial probs.

Tried one gerl by the name of Ruby. Skinny gerl, big eyes with dye hair. Took her for 150 2hr. Ok ah. not bad. But i think she no longer around.

If u wanna try those at LR 10, make sure u (window shop) first.
Don't jump to conclusion next time....

Happy Bonking:p