iTea
11-10-2022, 02:25 PM
As per title

I’ll be sharing my PRC scene FRs here.

iTea
11-10-2022, 02:35 PM
FR for Yang Niu L16H58A
S$200/60min/1S or S$150/45min/1S.

looks样貌: 6.5/10 (Early Mid 30s acceptable Pre-MILF neighbourhood girl face, long brown hair colour, make on up, white colour neat teeth, look mixed blood Chinese/Russian fair skin colour!)

Location 环境 : Geylang L16H58A. 360 Mirror Wall View. Clean towel. Friendly OKT + Free 500ml Water.

Boobs胸部: C Boobs, pinkish nipple colour.👍🏻

Body身材: slim-meaty body type, fair colour, no tattoos, got one obvious looking mole around body area. Tummy skin area looks fine.

Shower洗澡: Usual SOP assist me to shower, help to towel dry me.

CatBath全身漫游: Perform body boobs roaming, water in mouth cat-bath, kiss my nipple + a bonus if u get it. 👍🏻

BJ口交: perform decent suction strength, plus occasional hand jerk teasing.

FJ有套爱爱: Naturally wet below, no need KY lube, normal tightness, like to close eyes during FJ.

GFE女友感: Average. (More chatty, perform way better services then her younger sister Lulu.)

Massage按摩: Above Average. (Got strength and some small skills.)

Service服务: Excellent. (services oriented hardworking type.)

RTF回头约 - Yes. Worth $200/60min/1S just for her hard working services and the experience she provides.

hwahyudi69
11-10-2022, 10:54 PM
Surprised me. $200 only BJ and no BBBJ??

FR for Yang Niu L16H58A
S$200/60min/1S or S$150/45min/1S.

looks样貌: 6.5/10 (Early Mid 30s acceptable Pre-MILF neighbourhood girl face, long brown hair colour, make on up, white colour neat teeth, look mixed blood Chinese/Russian fair skin colour!)

Location 环境 : Geylang L16H58A. 360 Mirror Wall View. Clean towel. Friendly OKT + Free 500ml Water.

Boobs胸部: C Boobs, pinkish nipple colour.👍🏻

Body身材: slim-meaty body type, fair colour, no tattoos, got one obvious looking mole around body area. Tummy skin area looks fine.

Shower洗澡: Usual SOP assist me to shower, help to towel dry me.

CatBath全身漫游: Perform body boobs roaming, water in mouth cat-bath, kiss my nipple + a bonus if u get it. 👍🏻

BJ口交: perform decent suction strength, plus occasional hand jerk teasing.

FJ有套爱爱: Naturally wet below, no need KY lube, normal tightness, like to close eyes during FJ.

GFE女友感: Average. (More chatty, perform way better services then her younger sister Lulu.)

Massage按摩: Above Average. (Got strength and some small skills.)

Service服务: Excellent. (services oriented hardworking type.)

RTF回头约 - Yes. Worth $200/60min/1S just for her hard working services and the experience she provides.

iTea
12-10-2022, 08:39 PM
Surprised me. $200 only BJ and no BBBJ??
I see your post history keep asking n asking only, ownself go spend $$ book her to find out.

iTea
17-10-2022, 11:56 AM
Reposting my FR here.

Not a good experience!

FR for Lulu L16H58A
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : LuLu

Looks 样貌 : 6.5/10 (around mid late 20s neighbourhood girl face, long black hair colour, make up on, white colour teeth but not that neat looking)

Location 环境 : Geylang L16H58A. 360 Mirror Wall View. Clean towel. Friendly OKT.

Shower洗澡: Usual SOP assist help you to shower.

Body 身材 : slim body type, no tattoos, not the workout/exercise body type. tummy area got “winkles stretches marks” ⚠️ tummy look saggy skin.

Headlight 胸部 : A to B boobs, nipple shape look like those “twisted” shape size.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Only kiss my nipples.

Kissing 接吻: Not Available.

CBJ有套口交: Below Average (only kiss the tip of my penis by a few slurp. Not many variations, weak suction, no twisting motion, not able to kiss all the way inside her mouth.)

FJ有套爱爱: Below Average(below not clean shaven look hairy. vagina not that tight also, need to apply some lube before FJ.)

Massage按摩 : Below Average. (newbie type of massage not that skilful, lose out to SLG scene and MP shops.)

GFE 女友感: Low. (Felt very commercial experience to get the job quickly done at the price of $200/60min.)

Overall Experience 整体 : Below Average. (services feel very limited and newbie type.)

RTF/RTM 回头率: NO! I rather go over PRC FL scene and SLG scene for a overall better looking face, body, services at the price of $200/60min/1S can get a way better deal.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
My experience with LuLu $200/60min/1S
summary as below:

S$200/60min/1S: give u a newbie type massage, kiss my 2 nipples, Cap on do a newbie CBJ and proceed on to FJ. Nothing special worth mentioning during my session. GFE weak, Services is newbie and limited.

3pking
18-10-2022, 11:58 AM
iTea bro, have you tried Grace?

iTea
07-11-2022, 07:39 AM
FR for Grace L20H58
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : Grace. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : 6/10 (late 20s face upon closer look in room, long black hair, light make up on, teeth not that neat and white.)

Location 环境 : Geylang L20H58. Mirror Wall View. Clean towel. Friendly OKT + free drinks.

Shower洗澡: SOP during Shower.

Body身材: slight meaty/肉肉 body type, 1.58cm+, buttock area got small birth marks.

Headlight 胸部 : B+ Boobs, nipple areola is big size, normal nipple colour, NOT PINK! ��

Catbath 全身漫游 : did mouth Water cat-bath, AR, boobs roaming plus finger hands scratching around my body.

Kissing 接吻: YMMV.

BJ口交: BJ average, focus on the tip of penis with some twisting turning tongue motions.

FJ有套爱爱: Normal tightness, normal moaning sex sounds. Patient attitude enough.

Massage按摩 : Available. Short duration.

GFE 女友感: Average GFE experience.

Overall Experience 整体 : Average Experience.

RTF/RTM 回头率: Maybe.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
Water Mouth CatBath. ✅
Vagina hair area got trimmed. ✅
FJ attitude OK. ✅
AR for $200 package. ✅

Cons:
Not really SYT/小妹妹 type. ❌
Not slim. ❌
Massage newbie. ❌
Teeth not neat and white. ❌

yesno
09-11-2022, 10:24 PM
Bro interested to note that you are the only one who think grace is not xmm despite most reviews claiming so

Care to share who if any qualifies as xmm in geylang now?

iTea
09-11-2022, 11:24 PM
Bro interested to note that you are the only one who think grace is not xmm despite most reviews claiming so

Interesting to see u no visit SLG scene , PRC dome 2 scene etc.

Won’t be sharing any information with u. :)

yesno
10-11-2022, 12:15 AM
Interesting to see u no visit SLG scene , PRC dome 2 scene etc.

Won’t be sharing any information with u. :)

Genuine and simple question why you must dig past posts as if everyone has got an agenda ?

Dome 2 is just photoshop roulette . I rather go gl see the real thing and decide for myself

Not sharing or don’t have any to share?:)

iTea
10-11-2022, 09:07 AM
Genuine and simple question why you must dig past posts as if everyone has got an agenda ?

Dome 2 is just photoshop roulette . I rather go gl see the real thing and decide for myself

Not sharing or don’t have any to share?:)
The fact that u use a SBF 2010 years old account without much PRC FRs… lol…

lazy Dong Dong Qiang with you.

yesno
10-11-2022, 09:36 AM
The fact that u use a SBF 2010 years old account without much PRC FRs… lol…

lazy Dong Dong Qiang with you.

Don’t be naive la. Fr can be fake .

You judge people based on the number of fr posted?

What a joke. Also there are so many hidden tiger here don’t even bother(not that I am one of them)

Edit: it’s ok not to share, but your holier than thou attitude stinks. Why bother to open a thread with such a mindset?

Elfbird
10-11-2022, 10:33 AM
1658A, you walk in you can guess liao. Only Yang Niu will smile at you. The other two like don’t bother to look up, focus on their phone

iTea
10-11-2022, 10:51 AM
Don’t be naive la. Fr can be fake .

You judge people based on the number of fr posted?

What a joke. Also there are so many hidden tiger here don’t even bother(not that I am one of them)

Edit: it’s ok not to share, but your holier than thou attitude stinks. Why bother to open a thread with such a mindset?
https://sbfsg.fun/showpost.php?p=21680770&postcount=107

Unker, Look at your OWN post, 26 Sep 2022 talk about Grace, you find her and you share anything ? You share nothing and u expect ppl to tell u spoon feed u informations ?

saltasalta
10-11-2022, 11:00 AM
Bro iTea is senior bro in TT chat hahaha. Boss u should try Lulu from 1669 or weiwei from 1658a

iTea
10-11-2022, 11:05 AM
Bro iTea is senior bro in TT chat hahaha. Boss u should try Lulu from 1669 or weiwei from 1658a
Nah not boss , just a regular customer writing some FRs…:)

H69 not suitable for me, girls are generally a little more aged to my liking…

Wei Wei saw her the other time, Face is consider young mid 20s can score 7/10, however skin tone colour a little tanned than fair colour… thanks

lodanap
10-11-2022, 02:43 PM

I think it depends on the dressing. I never tried Grace and only tried Mandy at the same house. But I saw her in like school uniform kind attire so she really looked like XMM. lol

yesno
15-11-2022, 08:21 PM
https://sbfsg.fun/showpost.php?p=21680770&postcount=107

Unker, Look at your OWN post, 26 Sep 2022 talk about Grace, you find her and you share anything ? You share nothing and u expect ppl to tell u spoon feed u informations ?

You don’t know how to read ah?

Look at my post again grace is on period

How I see her lol. Comprehension so fail only know how to dig dig dig

iTea
15-11-2022, 10:08 PM
You don’t know how to read ah?

Look at my post again grace is on period

How I see her lol. Comprehension so fail only know how to dig dig dig
Is it? Do not dodge my question, see you one lurker here.. comment so much.

iTea
15-11-2022, 10:25 PM
FR for Xiao Mei L20H41.
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : Xiao Mei. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : 7/10 (mid to late 20s decent looking face, long hair, light make up on, white colour teeth, wear nice outfit + heels.)

Location 环境 : Geylang L20H41. Mirror Wall View. Clean towel. Friendly OKT + free drinks. Spacious Room.

Shower洗澡: Help to assist shower + SOP surprises during shower.

Body身材 : slim meaty body type, 1.68cm+, got small tattoos. nice buttocks shape, long body length.

Headlight 胸部 : B+ Boobs, nipple areola normal size normal colour.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Usual Cat-Bath, With strong mouth suction skills in between.

Kissing 接吻: ymmv.

BJ口交: BJ skilful good enough, Can BJ all the way deep inside mouth.

FJ有套爱爱: Not Shaven, No KY lube usage, normal moaning sounds, got a bit the rushing attitude during FJ. ⚠️

GFE 女友感: Below Average GFE experience.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
height around 1.68cm+ ✅
BJ skilful good enough. ✅
Cat-Bath skilful. ✅
Vagina able to clamp(夹). ✅

Cons:
Not SYT/小妹妹 look. ❌
Not shaven. ❌
Got Tattoos. ❌
Vagina mileage high. ❌

And a few more CONs I shall not mention here.
(If you feel u worthy to know, telegram me.) I won’t entertain lurkers.

jadedsoul
15-11-2022, 11:08 PM
Bro Itea ,

Thanks for sharing these FRs
Appreciate it .. up u

deltacompany
16-11-2022, 03:47 PM
FR for Xiao Mei L20H41.
S$200/60min/1S.

Looks 样貌 : 7/10 (mid to late 20s decent looking face, long hair, light make up on, white colour teeth, wear nice outfit + heels.)

Location 环境 : Geylang L20H41. Mirror Wall View. Clean towel. Friendly OKT + free drinks. Spacious Room.

Body身材 : slim meaty body type, 1.68cm+, got small tattoos. nice buttocks shape, long body length.

FJ有套爱爱: Not Shaven, No KY lube usage, normal moaning sounds, got a bit the rushing attitude during FJ. ⚠️

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
height around 1.68cm+ ✅
Cat-Bath skilful. ✅

Cons:
Not SYT/小妹妹 look. ❌
Not shaven. ❌
Got Tattoos. ❌
Vagina mileage high. ❌

Not shaven is key hehe - she’s an iron lady

iTea
16-11-2022, 08:23 PM
Bro Itea ,

Thanks for sharing these FRs
Appreciate it .. up u
Your welcome!

yesno
19-11-2022, 11:24 PM
Is it? Do not dodge my question, see you one lurker here.. comment so much.

Lol dodge what question? About not posting fr?

My post covid fr for Thai house is open to all to see. Didn’t have any for prc house because I can’t get a glimpse of any when I go down to visit. There are too few or always working. How to choose if they working all the time?

Pre covid fr for 1669 fei er and 2062a yue Tian are amongst those I remember

How much more you want from me? Never seen someone as small minded as you. Ask a simple genuine question only want to dig past history and compare number of fr. Life not treating you well that you need to compare fr number to feel good?

iTea
19-11-2022, 11:26 PM
Lol dodge what question? About not posting fr?

My post covid fr for Thai house is open to all to see. Didn’t have any for prc house because I can’t get a glimpse of any when I go down to visit. There are too few or always working. How to choose if they working all the time?

Pre covid fr for 1669 fei er and 2062a yue Tian are amongst those I remember

How much more you want from me? Never seen someone as small minded as you. Ask a simple genuine question only want to dig past history and compare number of fr. Life not treating you well that you need to compare fr number to feel good?
LMAO. Life not treating you good… until today still haven’t find Grace?

yesno
19-11-2022, 11:27 PM
LMAO. Life not treating you good… until today still haven’t find Grace?

No lei. To you find her means life treating you good ah?

Sad life for you lei bro

iTea
19-11-2022, 11:36 PM
No lei. To you find her means life treating you good ah?

Sad life for you lei bro
Your life more sad hor… cannot afford to find sex workers talk so much nonsense here..
You 26 Sep 2022 talk about grace until today no find her..

yesno
19-11-2022, 11:44 PM
Your life more sad hor… cannot afford to find sex workers talk so much nonsense here..
You 26 Sep 2022 talk about grace until today no find her..

It’s never about grace lol I was just asking why your fr differs from the rest I saw. I even thought yours was genuine that’s why I asked more

But then see your attitude know you stink liao. Dig dig dig. Comment about internet posts and internet points

What a nerd

edkoh2000
20-11-2022, 04:17 AM
FR for Grace L20H58
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : Grace. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : 6/10 (late 20s face upon closer look in room, long black hair, light make up on, teeth not that neat and white.)

Location 环境 : Geylang L20H58. Mirror Wall View. Clean towel. Friendly OKT + free drinks.

Shower洗澡: SOP during Shower.

Body身材: slight meaty/肉肉 body type, 1.58cm+, buttock area got small birth marks.

Headlight 胸部 : B+ Boobs, nipple areola is big size, normal nipple colour, NOT PINK! ��

Catbath 全身漫游 : did mouth Water cat-bath, AR, boobs roaming plus finger hands scratching around my body.

BJ口交: BJ average, focus on the tip of penis with some twisting turning tongue motions.

FJ有套爱爱: Normal tightness, normal moaning sex sounds. Patient attitude enough.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
Water Mouth CatBath. ✅
Vagina hair area got trimmed. ✅
FJ attitude OK. ✅
AR for $200 package. ✅

Cons:
Not really SYT/小妹妹 type. ❌
Not slim. ❌
Massage newbie. ❌
Teeth not neat and white. ❌

I actually agree with you. Lots of FR here said she is SYT. I had higher expectation but when I saw her. I maybe give her 6.5/10

Anyway I did not try her service, tried Mandy and Mandy also about 7/10.

I miss the pre covid days where PRC 150 has some 8 and 9/10, at least the looks.

Not sure if the new batch has any close to that standard.

smlee
20-11-2022, 02:31 PM
I actually agree with you. Lots of FR here said she is SYT. I had higher expectation but when I saw her. I maybe give her 6.5/10

Anyway I did not try her service, tried Mandy and Mandy also about 7/10.

I miss the pre covid days where PRC 150 has some 8 and 9/10, at least the looks.

Not sure if the new batch has any close to that standard.

Everyone has a different uardsrick so there's no need to throw darts at each other. It's like there's one comment saying 1612 Meng Meng is a beauty and looks like Zhang Tianai.
I respect his view though I feel bad for Zhang Tian Ai

Laofuzi8888
20-11-2022, 02:56 PM
All of us are attracted by different type of look as beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

iTea
04-12-2022, 04:41 PM
FR for Kiki L16H12.
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : Kiki Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : 7/10(early to mid 20s decent looking face, median long black hair colour, make up on, white colour neat teeth, wear nice outfit.) Pretty manicure nails.

Location 环境 : Geylang L16H12. Mirror Wall View. Clean towel. “Moody attitude” OKT + free drinks.

Shower洗澡: Help to shower + shower SOP surprises.

Body 身材 : slim body type, around 1.60cm++, got small tattoo. stomach area look normal, no winkle.

Headlight 胸部 : B boobs, nipple areola shape small, normal nipple colour.

Catbath 全身漫游 : SOP Cat-Bath.(let u go explore yourself.)

Kissing 接吻: - she doesn’t do kissing.

BJ口交: Average BJ strength, more towards gentle type of BJ. Not many variations.

FJ有套爱爱: Not Shaven, a bit of dirty talking, No KY lube usage.

Massage按摩 : Short Massage duration.

GFE 女友感: Below Average. (More towards commercial experience getting the job done.)

RTF/RTM 回头率: Maybe. Not worth $200 Category.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
Pros:
Age Early to Mids 20s face lady. ✅
Slim small size body type. ✅
Shower together + SOP surprises . ✅
Short duration Massage. ✅

Cons:
Not shaven. ❌
No kissing. ❌
Got small tattoo. ❌
Not worth $200 Category. ❌
Cannot bonk long duration. ❌

xelvaz
05-12-2022, 04:19 PM
Just upped you. Thanks for the FRs.

iTea
05-12-2022, 06:33 PM
Lorong 18 House 20 PRC House,

Saw a few ladies sitting there, real life look aged sia.. late 20s to 30s age like that.

Top-up a few dollars more can hope over to PRC FL scene get a younger girl le.

iTea
05-12-2022, 06:34 PM
Just upped you. Thanks for the FRs.
Your welcome! Return u

CheongKa
06-12-2022, 12:33 AM
Hey bro - thanks for sharing, in terms of look, Kiki prettier or Xiao mei?

iTea
07-12-2022, 12:55 PM
Hey bro - thanks for sharing, in terms of look, Kiki prettier or Xiao mei?
I think best you go down see yourself bah, try XX:45-XX:00 interval timings.

L16H12 OKT more “moody attitude” issues.

L20H41 OKT more “friendly”

iTea
30-12-2022, 08:45 AM
FR for Xiao Yu L16H12.
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : Xiao Yu小雨. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : 7/10(Mid to LATE 20s decent looking face NOT SYT upon closer look, long black hair colour, make up on, white colour neat teeth, wear nice outfit.)

Location 环境 : Geylang L16H12. Mirror Wall View. Clean towel. “Moody got attitude” OKT. + Free drinks.

Shower洗澡: Help to ASSIST during shower only. No services during shower!

Body 身材 : slim body type, around 1.68cm+, fair body skin colour, no tattoos. stomach area got tiny minor little bit winkle. Below boobs area got one “tiny small” scar.

Headlight 胸部 : B+ to B boobs, nipple areola shape small, normal small brown nipple colour.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Full Back Body Area + Leg + Outside Butt Area and Front Area.

BJ口交: Average BJ skills decent strength, no teeth, plus a bit of hand movements.

FJ有套爱爱: Normal tightness, Not Shaven, Normal sex moaning sounds, No KY lube usage.

Massage按摩 : Newbie. short Massage duration.

GFE 女友感: Average.(Let u go explore.)

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
Pros:
Slim Tall 1.68cm figure. ✅
Overall fair skin colour. ✅
BJ skills decent. ✅

Cons:
Got attitude rushing. ⚠️
Body got small tiny surgical scar. ⚠️
Mid to Late 20s face upon closer look. ❌
Below not shaven. ❌
Below not that tight. ❌

iTea
30-12-2022, 08:55 AM

Xiao Mei from L20H41

plantronic
30-12-2022, 09:03 AM

Xiao Mei from L20H41

Surprised that she allowed you to post photos here

:eek:

ProSexer120
30-12-2022, 09:35 AM
XY no longer do AR?

iTea
30-12-2022, 10:36 AM
XY no longer do AR?
maybe is a YMMV thing? LOL!

electronics
04-01-2023, 09:55 PM

Xiao Mei from L20H41

Picked her today with same blue top and white bottom. No wear bra or panties.

Unfortunately, did not click and feel something lacking. No feel. Will return for other ladies and hope better luck next.

iTea
03-02-2023, 06:03 PM
L20H41 Xiao Wu, face not that chio. PASS!

electronics
03-02-2023, 08:57 PM
L20H41 Xiao Wu, face not that chio. PASS!

I think Xiao Mei most chio out of the 7 ladies but she got restrictions.

Elfbird
04-02-2023, 10:21 PM
Ya, I also no click with xiao mei

octane67
11-02-2023, 06:55 PM
Tried Xiao Mei at this house. Pretty face and great bod but with restrictions. Cannot kiss, cannot zhut2, cannot play with nipples...btw i saw a girl that really gam with but okt mentioned her name qing qing or qin qin. Rather unhelpfully this house got 2 girls got both names! Who prettier between the 2?

chelsea171717
11-02-2023, 10:33 PM

Xiao Mei from L20H41

waa bro. your look score of 7 is so chio. you have high standard on look. i can just triy all your score 7 in future blindly.

iTea
12-02-2023, 08:44 AM
waa bro. your look score of 7 is so chio. you have high standard on look. i can just triy all your score 7 in future blindly.
Sure, your welcome ! :)

iTea
12-02-2023, 08:56 AM
I think Xiao Mei most chio out of the 7 ladies but she got restrictions.
Indeed this Xiao Mei L20H41, got that 冷脾气 and do not care attitude.

果然这台小美L20H41,就是那种冷脸不在乎的态度。

iTea
22-02-2023, 09:26 PM

Another realistic photo of this L20H41 Xiao Mei.

Date her at your own risks. Past few FRs not that good.

iTea
28-02-2023, 07:30 AM
Retired haha..

SadLoser
28-02-2023, 05:43 PM
Indeed this Xiao Mei L20H41, got that 冷脾气 and do not care attitude.

果然这台小美L20H41,就是那种冷脸不在乎的态度。

Wow lucky I didn't pick her.

I went into 2041 and the gals lined up and say hello. I remembered the tallest & quite pretty one (which shld be Xiaomei) smiled at me brightly.

almost wanted to pick her but remembered someone here mentioned about her mediocre attitude so I decided to take a look at other house first

In the end went to 2058 and tried Lulu. totally no regrets

iTea
28-02-2023, 10:38 PM

Using this picture as my face benchmark,
Face rating, I give a 8/10 onwards.

The past few “Ang Pai” I tried at Geylang just meh meh.

They are just consider Chio at Geylang scene. 😂

Kobayashi99
28-02-2023, 11:40 PM

They are just consider Chio at Geylang scene. ��

legalcat angpai is lao uncle favourites
the syt i find one sometimes are better than paris :o, but it takes time to find
sometimes 1 year only find 1 or 2 nia.
luckily there is 1 or 2 currently, not 2041 girls. :o
the better looking one i think at 2041 is actually lili, but look abit mature liao..

lovestobonk
02-03-2023, 10:08 AM
Surprised that she allowed you to post photos here

:eek:

That photo from her Wechat :D

iTea
02-03-2023, 08:58 PM
legalcat angpai is lao uncle favourites
the syt i find one sometimes are better than paris :o, but it takes time to find
sometimes 1 year only find 1 or 2 nia.
luckily there is 1 or 2 currently, not 2041 girls. :o
the better looking one i think at 2041 is actually lili, but look abit mature liao..
Paris? I see.. no see u chat the other side man

GN007SG
03-03-2023, 09:40 AM
Paris? I see.. no see u chat the other side man

Personal data protection
Use different nicks in different forums :rolleyes:

iTea
04-03-2023, 11:46 AM
thought this girl attitude quite jialat one?
Kiki, IF got spare $200 cash then go for it else skip le. Vagina mileage higher than FL /SLG scene as well. �� Kiki attitude not that good indeed.

iTea
04-03-2023, 11:47 AM
Nice bro. Who u think is prettiest and good service in geylang now ?
Prettiest and good service ? Good question… in the midst of finding Bro.

iTea
04-03-2023, 05:21 PM
L20H58:
PRC Lulu face look kinda like a drug addict, pale face, teeth not that neat and white colour, face I give a 5.5/10.

MrBigBadBird
04-03-2023, 07:52 PM
L20H58:
PRC Lulu face look kinda like a drug addict, pale face, teeth not that neat and white colour, face I give a 5.5/10.

Fully concur
That’s y when only Mandy and Lulu available last week, I rtf Mandy instead of trying Lulu for first time.
Looks big boned frame as well but gotta say tits looked huge.

tnuc
05-03-2023, 12:04 PM

They are just consider Chio at Geylang scene. 😂

I like ur benchmark. Agree this girl would be 8/10 for her face.

iTea
09-03-2023, 09:58 PM
Updates:

L16H12 Xiao Yu still in Singapore , Tommy words cannot be trust de just like his ladies. XD

Storm_Sucker
10-03-2023, 10:47 AM
Updates:

L16H12 Xiao Yu still in Singapore , Tommy words cannot be trust de just like his ladies. XD

Oh. Then what happen to her?

sting691
10-03-2023, 12:01 PM
What happened to Kiki1612 photo?

iTea
10-03-2023, 12:36 PM
What happened to Kiki1612 photo?
I wonder too, Magically disappear. XD
Probably got deleted by SBF Admin.

iTea
10-03-2023, 12:41 PM
You can help us find out why? LOL!

Ah Pek Tommy got many excuses from ladies on MC, fully book etc.

tnuc
10-03-2023, 01:28 PM
Updates:

Bro. Xiaoyu still in Singapore? Means working in GL still?

Y okt want to lie about this. She is his cash cow

lipe
10-03-2023, 03:39 PM
bro storm sucker

return 19 points

iTea
07-04-2023, 03:31 PM
FR for Ana WH17.
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : Ana. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : mid to late 20s, decent looking face, long black hair colour, light make up on, white colour teeth.

Location 环境 : Geylang WH17. Mirror Wall View. Clean towel. Toilet/Shower not well renovated still usable.

Shower洗澡: Assist help me shower + SOP surprises during shower.

Body身材: between slim-meaty/plump body type, 1.56cm+, got 1 small rose tattoos near stomach area.

Headlight 胸部 : B+ to C Boobs, nipple areola normal colour. 👍🏻

Catbath 全身漫游 : Good Cat-Bath front and back, with occasional strong mouth suction skills. 👍🏻

Kissing 接吻: YMMV

BJ口交: BJ is skilful sensual good enough, apply some mouth spray BJ lubricant.

FJ有套爱爱: No KY lube usage, normal tightness, normal moaning sounds.

Massage按摩 : Offer and Available. Good duration.

Overall Experience 整体 : Above Average Experience.

RTF/RTM 回头率: Yes. Rotation List.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
Cat Bath is good ✅
Massage provided. ✅
BJ is sensual OK. ✅
Massage provided. ✅
A pretty looker at her house joint. ✅

Cons:
Not shaven. ❌
Got Tattoos. ❌
Not SYT. ❌

iTea
07-04-2023, 04:23 PM
FR for LuLu L20H58
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : LuLu. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : Mid to late 20s, Face look a bit plastic face, long brownish hair, thick make up on, teeth not too neat and a bit mild yellowish colour.

Shower洗澡: assist me to shower plus SOP.

Body 身材 : minor plump meaty type, big bone, around 1.65cm+, fair body skin colour, got small foot/arm tattoos.

Headlight 胸部 : D Big Boobs, Light brownish small nipple , with small areole.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Below Average.

Kissing 接吻: Available. Heavy smoker mouth. ⚠️

BJ口交: BJ skills with DT, sometimes feel her teeth being too rough. ⚠️

FJ有套爱爱: Normal tightness, Below trimmed Short, “夸张“ acting sex moaning sounds, No KY lube usage.

Massage按摩 : -

GFE 女友感: Below Average GFE.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
Google JAV “Ameri Ichinose.” In my opinion LuLu and Ameri Ichinose face look alike.

Pros:
moaning sex sounds like AV. ✅
BJ with DT skills. ✅
Boobs is D cup. ✅
nipple is small and nice colour. ✅

Cons:
Body Big Bone size. ❌
Not SYT. ❌
Below not shaven. ❌
Heavy Smoker mouth. ❌
GFE Low. ❌
Got tattoos. ❌

iTea
07-04-2023, 04:44 PM
FR for Mandy L20H58
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : Mandy. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : mid 20s decent looking face, median long black hair colour with braid hairstyle, nice colour make up on around eyes area.

Location 环境 : -

Shower洗澡: help to shower + shower SOP surprises.

Body 身材 : slim minor meaty body type, butt area shape look nice, around 1.60cm tall plus, no tattoo, good skin condition.

Headlight 胸部 : B+ boobs, nipple areola shape small, small nipple, normal nipple brown colour.

Catbath 全身漫游 : SOP Cat-Bath, AR + Body to Body Boobs Roaming.

Kissing 接吻: French Available.

BJ口交: Sensual BJ skills. Not too rough just nice.

FJ有套爱爱: Not Shaven, Normal Moaning, No KY lube usage. Normal tightness.

GFE 女友感: Above Average GFE.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
Pros:
Age Mids 20s face lady. ✅
Slim Minor meaty body type. ✅
Face youngest looking currently at her joint. ✅
Body well maintain. ✅

Cons:
Not shaven. ❌

Garrosh
07-04-2023, 05:31 PM
FR for Mandy L20H58
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : Mandy. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : mid 20s decent looking face, median long black hair colour with braid hairstyle, nice colour make up on around eyes area.

Location 环境 : -

Shower洗澡: help to shower + shower SOP surprises.

Body 身材 : slim minor meaty body type, butt area shape look nice, around 1.60cm tall plus, no tattoo, good skin condition.

Headlight 胸部 : B+ boobs, nipple areola shape small, small nipple, normal nipple brown colour.

Catbath 全身漫游 : SOP Cat-Bath, AR + Body to Body Boobs Roaming.

BJ口交: Sensual BJ skills. Not too rough just nice.

FJ有套爱爱: Not Shaven, Normal Moaning, No KY lube usage. Normal tightness.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
Pros:
Age Mids 20s face lady. ✅
Slim Minor meaty body type. ✅
Face youngest looking currently at her joint. ✅
Body well maintain. ✅

Cons:
Not shaven. ❌

Dude, do you know if Xiao yu coming back to L16H12 called "Chang ping yi tiao long"?Actually, she is previously reported gone back to China in the post "L16H12". But recently I found some bro mentioned her in the post"yi tiao long". Really puzzling

iTea
08-04-2023, 11:44 AM
Dude, do you know if Xiao yu coming back to L16H12 called "Chang ping yi tiao long"?Actually, she is previously reported gone back to China in the post "L16H12". But recently I found some bro mentioned her in the post"yi tiao long". Really puzzling
Your purpose of asking this question ? What talking English you sia ?

Garrosh
08-04-2023, 11:59 AM

Dont know lah you know meh?

Garrosh
08-04-2023, 05:57 PM

Just want to figure out if any updates of Xiao yu. Please, dude.

saltasalta
13-04-2023, 05:38 PM
Updates:

No idea what’s happening.. texted Tommy he say she no longer working. But keep pushing Kiki. Lol

Garrosh
13-04-2023, 05:55 PM
No idea what’s happening.. texted Tommy he say she no longer working. But keep pushing Kiki. Lol

Hidden by Tommy. Too popular that steal the job of other girls.

Garrosh
13-04-2023, 06:00 PM
Updates:

Updates:
A beautiful girl siiting at the counter

Garrosh
13-04-2023, 06:05 PM
Updates:

Upadate:
A beautiful girl with long legs sat in the counter. But okt said she is unavaliable. I deeply suspect that the girl is Xiaoyu.

masage maniac
14-04-2023, 12:00 AM
possibly she got "Bao" by one bro. Just my guess. So only exclusive for that bro

sting691
14-04-2023, 12:51 AM
Upadate:
A beautiful girl with long legs sat in the counter. But okt said she is unavaliable. I deeply suspect that the girl is Xiaoyu.

You never see her before?

iTea
14-04-2023, 08:24 PM
Hidden by Tommy. Too popular that steal the job of other girls.
Your assumptions mah, you create this account asking stupid questions .

Garrosh
14-04-2023, 08:27 PM
Your assumptions mah, you create this account asking stupid questions .

Bingo,dude! You smarter than me so you can figure out yo

iTea
15-04-2023, 10:15 AM
Bingo,dude! You smarter than me so you can figure out yo
Ah Pek Garrosh stalker eat too full asking stupid questions and fishing information about other ladies here hor ?

iTea
15-04-2023, 10:41 AM
Compile my FR into one post.

Yang Niu(L16H58)����
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=21725420&postcount=2

Grace(L20H58)����
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=21801167&postcount=7

Xiao Mei(L20H41)����
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=21825116&postcount=20

Kiki(L16H12)����
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=21872974&postcount=32

Xiao Yu(L16H12)����
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=21939347&postcount=38

Ana(WH17)����
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=22222620&postcount=71

Lulu(L20H58)����
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=22222762&postcount=72

Mandy(L20H58)��������
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=22222827&postcount=73

iTea
15-04-2023, 02:48 PM
FR for Apple小苹果.
L20H33 China PRC
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : Small Apple 小苹果. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : 7-7.5/10 (big round eyes, late 20s face upon closer look, long black colour straight hair, decent make up on, white colour teeth, wear black colour dress outfit.)

Location 环境 : Geylang L20H33. Mirror Wall View. Clean towel. Dim lighting red/blue colours room with mirror wall view.

Shower洗澡: Usual help to assist shower + SOP.

Body身材 : slim meaty body type, 1.58cm+, got small tattoos, stomach area got minor winkles.

Headlight 胸部 : B+ to C small enhance boobs, nipple areola normal size normal colour, can see the surgical scars below.

Catbath 全身漫游 : SOP usual Cat-Bath flow.

Kissing 接吻: Light Kissing.

BJ口交: BJ skills fast pace rushing type. Not that sensual.

FJ有套爱爱: Below not shaven, no KY lube usage, normal sex moaning sounds. Pussy not that tight, can tell/feel high mileage, got the rushing attitude during FJ. ⚠️

Massage按摩 : Newbie Massage. Short duration.

RTF/RTM 回头率: Maybe sometimes.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
Apple a decent looker at her house joint. ✅
Teeth is neat enough. ✅
Big round pretty eyes. ✅
Apple face look a little bit like actress Kimberly Chia (谢静仪)✅
Hygiene good enough, use baby wipe to wipe another round. ✅

Cons:
Below Not shaven. ❌
Got Tattoos. ❌
Vagina mileage high. ❌
Boobs not original with visible scars below. ❌
Stomach minor winkles. ❌
Rushing attitude during FJ. ❌
No Deep French kissing mention like joker88 ⚠️

iTea
18-04-2023, 11:55 AM
FR for Xue Er L16H54A
S$180/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : Xue Er. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : Mis to Late 20s face, median long black colour straight hair colour, make up on, teeth a little bit yellowish colour, wear black colour outfit, wear white heels colour.

Location 环境 : Geylang L16H54A. Mirror Wall View. Clean towel. Small Shower facilities.

Shower洗澡: Usual SOP.

Body 身材 : slim curvy meaty body type, around 1.65cm+, got small tattoo wording tattoos around collar bone area.

Headlight 胸部 : A+ to B boobs, nipple areola shape small, slightly dark nipple colour.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Did AR Butt Spray + Boobs Roaming + SOP

BJ口交: Gentle sensual BJ type. ����

FJ有套爱爱: Below shaven/trimmed before. FJ normal tightness. Good FJ AV acting skills. ����

GFE 女友感: Average GFE.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
Face look similar to MediaCorp actress “Dawn Yeow(姚懿珊)”✅

Pros:
BJ is sensual enough. ✅
Xue Er face look Younger than her roommate Jia Jia. ✅
Below trimmed/shaven. ✅
Vagina normal tightness. ✅

Cons:
Body not Slim. ❌
GFE Average. ❌
Not many services. ❌

GG6969
18-04-2023, 12:15 PM
Bro itea. Your FR quite zhun. Awaiting FR on 1820 girls if any.

Garrosh
18-04-2023, 12:44 PM
FR for Xue Er L16H54A
S$180/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : Xue Er. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : Mis to Late 20s face, median long black colour straight hair colour, make up on, teeth a little bit yellowish colour, wear black colour outfit, wear white heels colour.

Location 环境 : Geylang L16H54A. Mirror Wall View. Clean towel. Small Shower facilities.

Shower洗澡: Usual SOP.

Body 身材 : slim curvy meaty body type, around 1.65cm+, got small tattoo wording tattoos around collar bone area.

Headlight 胸部 : A+ to B boobs, nipple areola shape small, slightly dark nipple colour.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Did AR Butt Spray + Boobs Roaming + SOP

BJ口交: Gentle sensual BJ type. ����

FJ有套爱爱: Below shaven/trimmed before. FJ normal tightness. Good FJ AV acting skills. ����

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
Face look similar to MediaCorp actress “Dawn Yeow(姚懿珊)”✅

Pros:
BJ is sensual enough. ✅
Xue Er face look Younger than her roommate Jia Jia. ✅
Below trimmed/shaven. ✅
Vagina normal tightness. ✅

Cons:
Body not Slim. ❌
GFE Average. ❌
Not many services. ❌

Body 身材 : slim curvy meaty body type
Cons: Body not slim
You are really a genius

iTea
18-04-2023, 12:59 PM
Body 身材 : slim curvy meaty body type
Cons: Body not slim
You are really a genius
Ah Pek information lurker Garrosh, you have a better term to describe ?

iTea
20-04-2023, 10:35 AM
Deleted post

HalimahYakult
21-04-2023, 04:17 PM
Ah Pek information lurker Garrosh, you have a better term to describe ?

Garrosh isn't an ah pek, play DOTA one.. haha.. should be late 20s early 30s.. Garrosh bro like i said.. move on.. many other houses..

iTea
22-04-2023, 12:30 PM
Bro itea. Your FR quite zhun. Awaiting FR on 1820 girls if any.
Waiting for you to commando this place.

iTea
22-04-2023, 12:31 PM
Garrosh isn't an ah pek, play DOTA one.. haha.. should be late 20s early 30s.. Garrosh bro like i said.. move on.. many other houses..
I see.. thanks… yah he need to move on..

GG6969
24-04-2023, 03:05 PM
Waiting for you to commando this place.

Did not manage to see apple and qiqi when i was there. Saw ferrari and to me she is just a run on the mill. FR on her heavy breath sets me thinking twice too. Nothing compared to the precovid days.

max_priest
24-04-2023, 04:08 PM

Defense Ogre Troll Army? :D

Did not manage to see apple and qiqi when i was there. Saw ferrari and to me she is just a run on the mill. FR on her heavy breath sets me thinking twice too. Nothing compared to the precovid days.

I didn’t smell or taste any bad breathe when I DFK Ferrari …. Prolly isolated case or happened to that one and only lucky punter. ;)

GG6969
25-04-2023, 01:05 PM
Happened to a few punters apparently. Maybe she paid more attention to her gut or oral hygiene thereafter.

HalimahYakult
25-04-2023, 01:17 PM
Defense Ogre Troll Army? :D

dont make fun of him liao la haha, he cannot book xiao yu then never post anymore, prob quit the scene for good lol

sting691
25-04-2023, 04:08 PM
dont make fun of him liao la haha, he cannot book xiao yu then never post anymore, prob quit the scene for good lol

Good news for 2023. :p

HalimahYakult
25-04-2023, 04:34 PM
Good news for 2023. :p

haha don't like that la.. we're all just out to have a good time.. there are many more who want to book xiao yu but can't get.. guys move on.. stop msging me about it.. :D:D

Fat Fatt
26-04-2023, 11:16 AM

There are so many other nice ones in GL not only xiao yu. Sigh for men, it’s always the forbidden fruit that tastes the best. XY service is not great. 1654A got jia jia, 2058 got a few 1820 seems to have a few good ones … and I saw a list of 30 recommended WL to try to

iTea
26-04-2023, 11:20 AM
WH12 Yi Tian Long: Xiao Yu NOT pretty lor.

L16H12: Xiao Yu better looking but not available now.

iTea
26-04-2023, 11:22 AM
There are so many other nice ones in GL not only xiao yu. Sigh for men, it’s always the forbidden fruit that tastes the best. XY service is not great. 1654A got jia jia, 2058 got a few 1820 seems to have a few good ones … and I saw a list of 30 recommended WL to try to
That list of 30s ladies to try 看看就好, some no provide French kiss like L16H12 Kiki already got few bad reviews , he still can add in to the list “Roll Eyes”

iTea
26-04-2023, 11:31 AM
L16H12 Kiki negative FR

https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=21954950&postcount=390

https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=21957456&postcount=392

https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=21957986&postcount=393

https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=21958049&postcount=395

Back then I book Kiki also because no other choices at Geylang lol.

HalimahYakult
26-04-2023, 11:52 AM
L16H12 Kiki negative FR

https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=21954950&postcount=390

https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=21957456&postcount=392

https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=21957986&postcount=393

https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=21958049&postcount=395

Back then I book Kiki also because no other choices at Geylang lol.

Feisty girl, her performance see mood one. Not a classic beauty but above average in terms of looks and performance on her better days. If can be more consistent will be good but knowing her character tough.

iTea
26-04-2023, 03:36 PM
Feisty girl, her performance see mood one. Not a classic beauty but above average in terms of looks and performance on her better days. If can be more consistent will be good but knowing her character tough.
Yah wise words, hence if got spare cash dun mind throw away $200 de, else won’t go le.

lonelyfish
26-04-2023, 09:32 PM
That list of 30s ladies to try 看看就好, some no provide French kiss like L16H12 Kiki already got few bad reviews , he still can add in to the list “Roll Eyes”

Many of the FRs also not accurate especially on the looks. Maybe can only help to shortlist a bit. But, some of the girls are ymmv, depends on mood etc, eg that bro get DFK doesn't mean you will also get it. Best is to head down and try, didn't get what you want then don't RTF, just revisit your fav ones or try others. This is my experience from chionging overseas, no FR to read, just walk in and try.

The main list is useful to know which house is available though.

iTea
02-05-2023, 09:53 AM
FR for SASA L20H58
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : SA SA. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : late 20s big face, dyed colour hair, make up on, wear smart casual outfit skirt + wedges heel.

Location 环境 : Geylang L20H58. Mirror Wall View. Clean towel. Friendly OKT + free drinks. Spacious Room.

Shower洗澡: Help to shower + boobs rubbing tease + her signature hand movement balls teasing shower from my back buttock.

Body身材 : curvy meaty body type, 1.60cm+, got bird tattoos back shoulder area.

Headlight 胸部 : C Boobs, nipple areola normal size normal colour, Boobs a little dropping shape.

Catbath 全身漫游 : perform oil rub on my back , plus nipple kissing plus more.

Kissing 接吻: Available. YMMV.

BJ口交: BJ gentle strength, cannot fully DT inside, plus some balls area as well.

FJ有套爱爱: Clean Shaven, No KY lube usage, normal moaning sounds, dirty talks pro, below not tight.

Massage按摩 : NIL.

GFE 女友感: above average GFE.

Overall Experience 整体 : Above Average.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
Clean Shaved. ✅
Sex moaning sounds/dirty talk pro. ✅
Cat Bath good. ✅
Shower good. ✅
Able to squirt minor water out. ✅

Cons:
Not SYT. ❌
Not Slim. ❌
Not tight below. ❌
Face is slightly big. ❌

iTea
02-05-2023, 09:58 AM
Yang Niu(L16H58)����
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?...20&postcount=2

Grace(L20H58)����
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?...67&postcount=7

Xiao Mei(L20H41)����
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?...6&postcount=20

Kiki(L16H12)����
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?...4&postcount=32

Xiao Yu(L16H12)����
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?...7&postcount=38

Ana(WH17)����
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?...0&postcount=71

Lulu(L20H58)����
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?...2&postcount=72

Mandy(L20H58)��������
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?...7&postcount=73

Small Apple小苹果(L20H33)
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=22246501&postcount=88

Xue Er(L16H54A)
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=22254508&postcount=89

SaSa(L20H58)
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=22293315&postcount=110

GG6969
14-05-2023, 08:16 AM
FR for Xiao Mei L20H41.
S$200/60min/1S.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
height around 1.68cm+ ✅
Cat-Bath skilful. ✅

Cons:
Not SYT/小妹妹 look. ❌
Not shaven. ❌
Got Tattoos. ❌
Vagina mileage high. ❌

Bro, who is slimmer? Mandy, jiao jiao or xiao mei? I find the first two meaty.

lovestobonk
14-05-2023, 09:50 AM

I find Xiaomei slimmer as she is taller. Mandy is shorter abit.

Fat Fatt
14-05-2023, 09:33 PM

No lah, it is an exaggeration if you say Mandy is meaty. Lots of other meaty girls la. She to me is still within nice shape.

max_priest
15-05-2023, 04:18 AM
No lah, it is an exaggeration if you say Mandy is meaty. Lots of other meaty girls la. She to me is still within nice shape.

When was the last time you have had Mandy? I heard Mandy recently grew bigger.

Fat Fatt
15-05-2023, 06:42 AM
When was the last time you have had Mandy? I heard Mandy recently grew bigger.

2-3 weeks ago. How big can she grow haha if she starts from a slim base.

sting691
15-05-2023, 07:33 AM
OK la. Gained some weight compared to her debut. Still acceptable for me.

Mandy is one of my regular rtf.

GG6969
15-05-2023, 09:02 AM

A bit pear shaped from the visit laat week. To me. But it is true there are many balloons out there.

GG6969
15-05-2023, 09:05 AM
I find Xiaomei slimmer as she is taller. Mandy is shorter abit.

Importantly mai pear shaped or very bah bah kind with thick waist. Pear shaped I lam beh half liao. Sometimes from the way they wear, also will not know until they undress.

max_priest
16-05-2023, 02:15 AM
2-3 weeks ago. How big can she grow haha if she starts from a slim base.

Ok, I will swing by one of these days to verify it myself … :p

max_priest
16-05-2023, 02:16 AM
A bit pear shaped from the visit laat week. To me. But it is true there are many balloons out there.

Is she very low in the GFE department?

What do you meant by “many balloons out there”? :D

GG6969
16-05-2023, 08:41 PM
Is she very low in the GFE department?

What do you meant by “many balloons out there”? :D

Shapes that will not make my dick balloon for sure. Lol. I mean if i were to compare jia jia 54A and Mandy, Mandy is a bit more pear shape and dark skin. Jia jia is fair, more proportionate but meaty to me. Facewise Mandy is younger while jia jia looks matured. Mandy's angular face is a bit turn off for me, while jia jia thin upper lip definitely did not turn me on either. But since she does not french so it does not really matter. But GFE i will go for Mandy. Jia jia a bit more restriction. No offense bros, just imho. But both i find less commercial than xpg of 2033. Xpg is a bit too commercial and fake. I was soft all the way when i tried her, and close up look of her revealed very dry rough skin and greyish set of teeth.

max_priest
17-05-2023, 02:35 AM
Shapes that will not make my dick balloon for sure. Lol. I mean if i were to compare jia jia 54A and Mandy, Mandy is a bit more pear shape and dark skin. Jia jia is fair, more proportionate but meaty to me. Facewise Mandy is younger while jia jia looks matured. Mandy's angular face is a bit turn off for me, while jia jia thin upper lip definitely did not turn me on either. But since she does not french so it does not really matter. But GFE i will go for Mandy. Jia jia a bit more restriction. No offense bros, just imho. But both i find less commercial than xpg of 2033. Xpg is a bit too commercial and fake. I was soft all the way when i tried her, and close up look of her revealed very dry rough skin and greyish set of teeth.

These days we cannot be too picky afterall it is GL200 standard and not those high class $800 a pop standards. We need to compared Apple with Apple. Otherwise you would “price your own taste” out of the GL market. 😄

BTW, the WL take home only $120-130 out of $180-200 we paid. So we can’t expect much so long their services and looks/physique are decent. Those WLs from 1669 even worse as the shop charges $150 per pop only.

GG6969
17-05-2023, 06:10 AM
These days we cannot be too picky afterall it is GL200 standard and not those high class $800 a pop standards. We need to compared Apple with Apple. Otherwise you would “price your own taste” out of the GL market. ��

BTW, the WL take home only $120-130 out of $180-200 we paid. So we can’t expect much so long their services and looks/physique are decent. Those WLs from 1669 even worse as the shop charges $150 per pop only.

I do agree, but reminiscing the golden period bro. When we have tasted sweet apple, it is a bit hard to accept sour apple. GL used to be better than FL. But now there is more FL gems than GL albeit the inconsistent hygiene in FL.

iTea
17-05-2023, 09:02 AM
I do agree, but reminscing the golden period bro. When we have tasted sweet apple, it is a bit hard to accept sour apple. GL used to bd better than FL. But now there is more FL gems than GL albeit the inconsistent hygiene in FL.
lmao. You mention about FLs gems no see you share man.

GG6969
17-05-2023, 11:03 AM
lmao. You mention about FLs gems no see you share man.

I hardly share FR on FLs bro. PM me.

Bbtt332023
17-05-2023, 11:44 AM
I hardly share FR on FLs bro. PM me.

Can share recommendation? Anyone suitable for less experienced one, can lead the session more? Sorry, I know it's a weird requirement.

GG6969
17-05-2023, 10:31 PM
Can share recommendation? Anyone suitable for less experienced one, can lead the session more? Sorry, I know it's a weird requirement.

That i do not know in rhe FL scene, though i do find Mandy ok in this aspect. Usually for most i do the deed more. I am a sucker for looks and figure.

mohawk
18-05-2023, 12:05 PM
I recce cat 150 scene early this year based on FR here but i still find the quality questionable lol. I miss the feel of sitting there drink canned cola and looking out girls coming out. Any good recommendation on where to go ? Since now cant butterfly need to find a place wheres theres good selction of not so old , svc not bad and decent looking stocks.

iTea
27-05-2023, 08:04 PM
I haven’t update this place in awhile… will be back soon. :D

Fat Fatt
27-05-2023, 10:42 PM
That i do not know in rhe FL scene, though i do find Mandy ok in this aspect. Usually for most i do the deed more. I am a sucker for looks and figure.

I also find Mandy good, pretty and nice body. So no complains

BerryAirlearn
10-06-2023, 02:32 AM
FR for SASA L20H58
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : SA SA. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : late 20s big face, dyed colour hair, make up on, wear smart casual outfit skirt + wedges heel.

Location 环境 : Geylang L20H58. Mirror Wall View. Clean towel. Friendly OKT + free drinks. Spacious Room.

Shower洗澡: Help to shower + boobs rubbing tease + her signature hand movement balls teasing shower from my back buttock.

Body身材 : curvy meaty body type, 1.60cm+, got bird tattoos back shoulder area.

Headlight 胸部 : C Boobs, nipple areola normal size normal colour, Boobs a little dropping shape.

Catbath 全身漫游 : perform oil rub on my back , plus nipple kissing plus more.

Kissing 接吻: Available. YMMV.

BJ口交: BJ gentle strength, cannot fully DT inside, plus some balls area as well.

FJ有套爱爱: Clean Shaven, No KY lube usage, normal moaning sounds, dirty talks pro, below not tight.

Massage按摩 : NIL.

GFE 女友感: above average GFE.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
Clean Shaved. ✅
Sex moaning sounds/dirty talk pro. ✅
Cat Bath good. ✅
Shower good. ✅
Able to squirt minor water out. ✅

Cons:
Not SYT. ❌
Not Slim. ❌
Not tight below. ❌
Face is slightly big. ❌

is she still around? she like to take off days more than work days :D

iTea
18-06-2023, 11:12 PM
Xiao Xiao
S$200/60min/1S
Geylang L20H33. Chinese PRC.

Name名字 : Xiao Xiao (L20H33)

Looks 样貌 : Face Mid 20s, Black colour hair shoulder length, small size petite figure, look youngest at her. got a few tattoos arts around body.

Location 环境 : Usual Location. Friendly OKT serve hot drinks/packet drinks.

Body 身材 : Petite small size body, Fair skin colour type, Got a few tattoo arts, got small birth mark.

Headlight 胸部 : B boobs.

Kissing 接吻 : Available.

BJ 口交 : BJ done in fast pace with hands movement involved. Got to give her instructions.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Average SOP.

Abalone 鲍鱼 : Below not shaved.

CFJ有套爱爱: good FJ attitude, allow changing of positions, normal moaning sounds, no KY lube usage.

Massage按摩: -

GFE 女友感: Average.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
Pros:
Good attitude. ✅
Assist me to shower + SOP actions. ✅
Small figure petite size. ✅
Early to Mid 20s face. ✅
A pretty looker from this joint. ✅

Cons:
Not shaved. ❌
Got tattoos. ❌

iTea
18-06-2023, 11:17 PM
is she still around? she like to take off days more than work days :D
See your post history... ha.ha.ha.

Wait for you to find out yourself lor. :)

iTea
02-08-2023, 08:45 AM
FR for Mi Mi 蜜蜜
L16H69 China PRC
S$150/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : Mi Mi 蜜蜜. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : Face slightly more aged upon close looks, late 20s to early 30s, from far view looks more attractive, original face with light make up on.

Location 环境 : Usual Location.

Shower洗澡: Automatic assist me to undress shower + shower SOP actions.

Body身材 : slim body type, height 1.63cm, around 44kg, tummy area has visible saggy/winkles. ⚠️

Headlight 胸部 : B enhance boobs.. Small brownish colour nipple.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Full body proper Cat-Bath, plus AR.

Kissing 接吻: Available.

BJ口交: sensual normal BJ, no ice/fire, no BJ oral lube usage, spray some mouth washer cleanse.

FJ有套爱爱: Below not shaved busy hair, no KY lube usage, normal sex moaning sounds good attitude and accommodating.

Massage按摩 : simple massage relaxing provided as well.

GFE 女友感: Above Average GFE experience.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
Slim body. ✅
Hard working services provided. ✅
Good attitude. ✅
Simple Massage provide. ✅
Kiss available. ✅

Cons:
Below not shaved. ❌
Tummy area has visible/saggy winkles. ❌
B boobs enhance. ❌
Not SYT. ❌

iTea
11-08-2023, 07:20 AM
FR for 小辣椒
L20H33 China PRC
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : 小辣椒. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : Face slightly more aged upon close looks, late 20s to early 30s, from far view looks attractive OL vibes, long black colour hair style.

Shower洗澡: assist me to shower only.

Body身材 : slim body type, height 1.65cm, around 45kg, tummy area has slight minor winkle. ⚠️

Headlight 胸部 : C+ to D Boobs, small nipples.

Catbath 全身漫游 : SOP nipple area only.

Kissing 接吻: Not Available.

BJ口交: Apply cleaning spray wipe, short duration BJ followed by fire BJ. Not bad, a bit of teeth.

FJ有套爱爱: Below very hairy��, No need KY lube, fake moaning sex sounds, made complain gestures/comments during FJ. ��

Massage按摩 : never provide.

GFE 女友感: Below Average.

Overall Experience 整体 : Below Average.

RTF/RTM 回头率: No.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
Assist to shower only. ✅
Hygiene on point. ✅
Boobs C+ to D ✅
Fire BJ. ✅

Cons:
Below not shaved, super hairy. ❌
Tummy area slight lines. ❌
Not SYT. ❌
FJ attitude not good. ❌
GFE Low. ❌
No kissing. ❌

iTea
17-08-2023, 10:47 PM
FR for 七七Qi Qi
L16H69 China PRC
S$150/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : 七七Qi Qi. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : Mid to Late 20s , Slutty/KTV attractive make up OL face vibes, shoulder length hairstyle, got one tiny mole near chin area.

Shower洗澡: help me to shower + small shower foreplay actions.

Body身材 : skinny slight meaty body type, height around 1.64cm, around 47kg, tummy area has visible saggy loosen saggy/winkles lines. ⚠️ got one small surgical scar near shoulder area.

Headlight 胸部 : A+ to B boobs. Small brownish colour nipple.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Full body/thigh leg area proper slow sensual Cat-Bath given.

Kissing 接吻: YMMV. ⚠️

BJ口交: not bad sensual slowly BJ no teeth feels, no ice/fire, no BJ oral lube usage.

F有套爱爱: Below not shaved hairy, no KY lube usage, good nice sex moaning sounds, good FJ attitude and accommodating change of position. ����

Massage按摩 : Requested her to give relaxing simple short massage.

GFE 女友感: Above Average GFE experience. Good voice accents not the manly/deep voice.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
Mid to Late 20s. ✅
OL slutty/KTV face vibes. ✅
Assist to shower + Actions. ✅
Good FJ attitude. ✅
Simple short massage provide. ✅

Cons:
Below not shaved. ❌
Tummy area has visible/saggy winkles. ❌
Got hidden surgical scar. ❌

iTea
23-08-2023, 03:13 PM
Went down this house L18H20 China to see newbies, went in 5min immediately come out.
Saw Ferrari and Maserati both not that pretty face won’t score above 7/10 by my benchmark.

blagsummer
23-08-2023, 03:38 PM
Agreed.. 1820 stock now really cannot make it. Newbies all mothers and not young. I said that to OKT and he told me off. Weird guy I just talking the truth

Went down this house L18H20 China to see newbies, went in 5min immediately come out.
Saw Ferrari and Maserati both not that pretty face won’t score above 7/10 by my benchmark.

WolfFromUsa
08-09-2023, 12:47 AM
FR for qianqian
Look : 8/10 (beauty look)
Body : 8/10 (tall, Sexy figure with long leg)
Boob : C plus (but a bit soft, not firm)
BBBJ : 8/10 (great, keep doing until I stop her)
Cat bath : n/a
Frenching : I didn’t request so don’t know.
Massage : 9/10 (hard and good massage before the session)
GFE : 8/10 (very friendly and she is talkative, we talked a lot but I am not sure it is gfe. she is very curious about Singapore and want to know more. And she is willing share her previous experience, that is why I say like friends but not sure about girl friends)
FJ : 9/10
RTF : might be yes
I just come back from oversea and try Chinese girls first. Actually I don’t know she is working in a geylang shop until I arrive. because the address is not in the normal geylang lor, so I thought she was a FL when I contacted. The room light is a bit dark so I didn’t even see her face clearly at the beginning because they let me to take shower by myself first. after finished, then I saw her at the lobby area and actually she is pretty and 80% of the photos, you know that moment is after actually I done shot, it is a not bad score.
But her attitude, skill and communication is very good, she just arrive in August. I strongly recommend to people know Chinese and want to communicate during the service. And she know zero English.
One more thing: after finish and still have time, she give me massage until total 45 mins done.
Sorry that FR is a bit mess because I just write my experience and not organized very well.
And the address is at geylang road, not in any lor, but I am sure it is a legal one. Around 6-7 prc girls there (they told me).
Her contact is 9460 1259 can be reached at WhatsApp

Wdsd09
08-09-2023, 08:33 AM
Compile my FR into one post.

Yang Niu(L16H58)����
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=21725420&postcount=2

Grace(L20H58)����
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=21801167&postcount=7

Xiao Mei(L20H41)����
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=21825116&postcount=20

Kiki(L16H12)����

Xiao Yu(L16H12)����
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=21939347&postcount=38

Ana(WH17)����
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=22222620&postcount=71

Lulu(L20H58)����
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=22222762&postcount=72

Mandy(L20H58)��������
https://samsforum.shop/showpost.php?p=22222827&postcount=73

Wow insightful

iTea
08-09-2023, 01:15 PM

RTC BoTak SaSa. :D

iTea
12-09-2023, 04:11 PM

Lady in photo RTC recently. Finally found her replacement. :D

Kobayashi99
12-09-2023, 04:23 PM

who replacement?
still cannot find susu replacement leh

iTea
12-09-2023, 09:40 PM
who replacement?
still cannot find susu replacement leh
Replied u via PM. :D

bejor78
13-09-2023, 11:15 AM

hi bro, how to book this lady?

Cheeseburger03
13-09-2023, 09:36 PM

Wow what is her name? how come I nvr come across such a gem in all my previous visits! :mad::D

yasuna
15-09-2023, 12:01 AM

Wow bro u are good at finding gems… one good gone so fast can find replacement liao. Wonder would u mind sharing which house is the replacement?

lglonelyguy
17-09-2023, 01:29 AM

Wau Bro ITea can share? can't wait to meet this gem!

HalimahYakult
17-09-2023, 02:14 AM
you all really need to read carefully

Triple_H
17-09-2023, 09:29 PM

I need SuSu replacement too :D

nickwee
18-09-2023, 02:28 AM

Can pm me her replacement please. Thank you!

finebymeifyou
18-09-2023, 09:55 AM

Hey bro! Let me know where to find her. I dm'd you a few days ago

iTea
18-09-2023, 02:56 PM
Still working in Singapore.

Yang Niu(L16H58 Level 2)
https://sbf-sg.social/showpost.php?p=21725420&postcount=2
Updates: Black hair colour now.

Xiao Mei(L20H41)
https://sbf-sg.social/showpost.php?p=21825116&postcount=20

Kiki(L16H12) Not worth in Sep 2023.
https://sbf-sg.social/showpost.php?p=21872974&postcount=32
Updates: Ugly Pikachu hair colour. XD

Lulu(L20H58) Not worth in Sep 2023.
https://sbf-sg.social/showpost.php?p=22222762&postcount=72

Apple小苹果(L20H33)
https://sbf-sg.social/showpost.php?p=22246501&postcount=88

Mi Mi 蜜蜜(L16H69)
https://sbf-sg.social/showpost.php?p=22541268&postcount=135

Small Chili 小辣椒(L20H33) Not worth in Sep 2023.
https://sbf-sg.social/showpost.php?p=22564772&postcount=136

Qi Qi 七七(L16H69)
https://sbf-sg.social/showpost.php?p=22582222&postcount=137

iTea
19-09-2023, 01:10 PM
Deleted post.

dogstar
19-09-2023, 11:41 PM
Hi bro, care to share this gem? gam xia many in advance :D

lonelyfish
20-09-2023, 08:08 AM
Another yummy gem ��

Can french, good body condition and young mid 20s lady, clean shaved![/QUOTE]

Qiqi, too bad I don't have the chemistry with her compared to the other WLs in the same house. Up close she looks different from her pics and videos in 朋友圈.

iTea
20-09-2023, 09:59 AM
dogstar SadLoser : done sent u via PM, kindly unquoted and delete the photo. Tyvm.

iTea
20-09-2023, 09:59 AM
Qiqi, too bad I don't have the chemistry with her compared to the other WLs in the same house. Up close she looks different from her pics and videos in 朋友圈.
Still one of the better looking at Geylang PRC

max_priest
20-09-2023, 02:41 PM
Still one of the better looking at Geylang PRC

Ok, now I realized the WL in the pic is QiQi @ 1820. In person she looks weird after the enhanced surgical makeover. This pic is unfortunately heavily PS. You have to give a discount of 40% …. IMO 😂

Her service is of intensely high GFE but not as skillful as the likes of XX or Apple. 🫢🤨🙂

Nevertheless thanks for bringing the pic out to our attention. :D

iTea
20-09-2023, 04:58 PM
Ok, now I realized the WL in the pic is QiQi @ 1820. In person she looks weird after the enhanced surgical makeover. This pic is unfortunately heavily PS. You have to give a discount of 40% …. IMO 😂

Her service is of intensely high GFE but not as skillful as the likes XX or Apple. 🫢🤨🙂

Nevertheless thanks for bringing the pic out to our attention. :D
Ok bah, good enough in 2023, go down see what to expect

iTea
24-10-2023, 08:43 PM
FR for Bao Bei 宝贝 already RTC cut card.
L14H31 China PRC
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : 宝贝. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : Face early 20s face, black colour shoulder length hair length, white colour neat teeth , with good make up on.

Shower洗澡: shower together + SOP foreplay actions.

Body身材 : slim meaty body type, height 1.65cm, has tattoos on the back area.

Headlight 胸部 : B boobs, small nipple and normal brown colour.

Catbath 全身漫游 : SOP nipple area only.

BJ口交: Did normal BJ + Fire BJ, revise 69 handstand BJ, no teeth feel, slowly and sensually enough. ����

FJ有套爱爱: Below not shave, No KY lube, normal tightness, can feel her orgasm pussy contracting.

Massage按摩 : skip massage.

GFE 女友感: Above Average.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
shower together + actions. ✅
Early 20s face. ✅
Fire BJ/69 handstand BJ. ✅
Attitude is good. ✅
GFE high. ✅
French available. ✅

Cons:
Below not shaved hairy. ❌
Has small rose back tattoos. ❌

iTea
24-10-2023, 09:02 PM
FR for Su Su.(Already cut card and RTC)
L16H69 China PRC
S$150/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : Su Su. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : big round eyes, mid 20s face, long black colour straight hair, pretty make up on, wear pretty colour dress outfit.

Location 环境 : Geylang L16H69. Mirror Wall View. Clean towel. Bright colour room with mirror wall view. Friendly Auntie OKT.

Shower洗澡: Usual help to assist shower + Newbie SOP actions.

Body身材 : slim body type, 1.60cm+, got one small tiny birth marks near tummy area, stomach area no winkles/ no scars. 👍🏻

Headlight 胸部 : A+ boobs. Small natural. Normal nipple shape and colour.

Catbath 全身漫游 : SOP newbie CB front style.

Kissing 接吻: Available.

BJ口交: BJ skills newbie gentle type. Plus her flirt words.

FJ有套爱爱: Below not shaved, no KY lube usage, good sex moaning sounds. Pussy normal tightness. 👍🏻

Massage按摩 : Available. Hard Working. 👍🏻

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
SuSu a decent looker at her house joint. ✅
Body condition good enough. ✅
Face Mid 20s. ✅
Massage provided like a finally. ✅

Cons:
Below not shaved. ❌
Behind service start drop lol. ❌

iTea
03-11-2023, 02:30 PM

Found this video look like one Geylang China WL… haha

askformorr
05-11-2023, 12:00 AM

wa bro can dm me contact thanks a lot

iTea
07-11-2023, 06:06 PM
FR for Qi Qi七七 L18H20(already cut card and left)
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : 七七. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : mid to late 20s decent plastic looking face, median long black hair colour hairstyle.

Location 环境 : Usual location. Free flow coke and pokka green tea.

Shower洗澡: Usual help to shower + shower BJ, French kiss, body Rub-Rub.

Body 身材 : meaty body type more meaty now, around 1.60cm plus, got thigh leg tattoo, got nice belly piercing rings.

Headlight 胸部 : A+ boobs, small shape light brown colour nipple.

Catbath 全身漫游 : SOP average front Cat-Bath.

BJ口交: Sensual BJ. Not too rough BJ.

FJ有套爱爱: Below Shaven, Normal Moaning sounds, No KY lube usage. decent tightness can feel she contract pussy muscle.

Massage按摩 : No Massage.

RTF/RTM 回头率: Already RTF.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
Pros:
youngest looking at her joint. ✅
French Available. ✅
Below is Shaved. ✅
Pussy decent tightness. ✅

Cons:
No massage. ❌
Boobs A+. ❌
FJ facial expression kinda turn off. ❌
Rushing for time attitude. ❌

max_priest
08-11-2023, 03:34 PM
FR for Qi Qi七七 L18H20(already cut card and left)
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : 七七. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : mid to late 20s decent plastic looking face, median long black hair colour hairstyle.

Location 环境 :
Pros:
youngest looking at her joint. ✅
French Available. ✅
Below is Shaved. ✅
Pussy decent tightness. ✅

Cons:
No massage. ❌
Boobs A+. ❌
FJ facial expression kinda turn off. ❌
Rushing for time attitude. ❌
Pros - Rawable

Cons - face too plastic and weird (before her enhanced facial op, she looks ok though not pretty) …

BTW, Baby and Happy look younger and more acceptable than her IMO …

:D

iTea
08-11-2023, 04:49 PM
Pros - Rawable

Cons - face too plastic and weird (before her enhanced facial op, she looks ok though not pretty) …

Wow.. so you raw her?

FLsuckers
09-11-2023, 07:08 AM
Pros - Rawable

Likewise for M, F & Y

dave188
09-11-2023, 10:16 AM
Wow.. so you raw her?

According to her, she dont let ppl raw although in her house few other gals ok for regular to raw.

Also waiting for max priest to confirm haha

iTea
09-11-2023, 12:03 PM
According to her, she dont let ppl raw although in her house few other gals ok for regular to raw.

Yup, I found her awhile ago heard got some ahpek wanna top-up for raw and got rejected by her, and had an unpleasant with her. Hahaha.

是的,我不久前找到77,我听说有一些安哥想要加钱和她不套做爱,但被她拒绝了,并且与她发生了不愉快的事 情。哈哈哈。

白骑士二五仔贼不用截图,我免费帮你翻译了。

iTea
09-11-2023, 12:07 PM
“ U keep posting FR of all these gone girls for fark. Really siaolang. U must be a insecure fucker suffering frm ED”

Kena zap by above comment, why you so triggered hahaha, you think you deserve to read my FRs? Specially write for ppl like you to “oh shit I missed this lady”

Storm_Sucker
09-11-2023, 07:09 PM

Seems like back to pre covid times

dave188
10-11-2023, 07:32 AM
Yup, I found her awhile ago heard got some ahpek wanna top-up for raw and got rejected by her, and had an unpleasant with her. Hahaha.

是的,我不久前找到77,我听说有一些安哥想要加钱和她不套做爱,但被她拒绝了,并且与她发生了不愉快的事 情。哈哈哈。

白骑士二五仔贼不用截图,我免费帮你翻译了。

Yes told me this before too. :D

max_priest
11-11-2023, 09:44 PM

Wow.. so you raw her?

If a WL is willing to allow you raw, dun expect her to give you only and usually you dun really have to top up$. Of course if the punter wanna give her a fat reward, that’s beside the story. Trust me, a high percentage of WLs at least raw more than once during their stint in GL. Hence, when a WL told you something, you have to discount at least 20-30% of what she said. ;)

BTW it is silly of someone who wanna bao a WL. :D

Sneakypurr
12-11-2023, 06:58 AM
Wow bros actually do raw.. mad respect for these brave souls and their immune system :D

lonelyfish
12-11-2023, 10:05 AM
Wow bros actually do raw.. mad respect for these brave souls and their immune system :D

When raw with WLs in GL, the feel is still somewhat not there compared when raw with MLs. But it still feels better than having the condom on ... No need to respect, sometimes we just don't want to care anymore.

iTea
18-11-2023, 04:18 PM
FR for Selina.
L16H54A China PRC
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : Selina. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : neighbourhood next door lady look, Late 20s, black long hair, mosaic toenail colour, looks decent with make up on.

Shower洗澡: Shower Action + Butt Rubbing Tease + BJ.

Body身材 : slim body type, 1.66cm+, got 0? small tiny minor surgery scar, mosaic ankle got small tattoo, toe area wear one small ring. No visible tummy and pregnancy lines.

Headlight 胸部 : B+ to B boobs. Nipple a little bit longer, brownish colour.

Catbath 全身漫游 : full body slow sensual CB using her tongue and fingers + lube teasing. Able to perform AR after using hygiene wipe cleaning.

Kissing 接吻: Able to French.

BJ口交: BJ skills not bad, slowly BJ combine with a bit of oral lube and fingers.

FJ有套爱爱: not shaved, no KY lube usage, good sex moaning sounds. pussy normal tightness.

Massage按摩 : no time for massage, skip.

Overall Experience 整体 : Good Experience.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
Very Services hard working type. ✅
Body condition good enough. ✅
1.66cm height with longer legs. ✅
Cat-Bath a PRO. ✅
Shower together + Actions. ✅
Able do AR. ✅
Hygiene good. ✅
OK value at $200. ✅

Cons:
Below not shaved. ❌
Got one small tattoo. ❌

iTea
19-11-2023, 09:13 PM
FR for Si Qi
L14H31 China PRC
S$200/60min/1S

Name 名字 : Si Qi. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : Not bad face, mid to late 20s upon closer looks, black colour long length hair length, normal make up on, pretty costume + heels.

Shower洗澡: help assist to shower.

Body身材 : curvy meaty body type, height 1.65cm, no tattoos.

Headlight 胸部 : Around C+ boobs, nipple normal brownish colour, slightly bigger areole

Catbath 全身漫游 : front body with good tongue skills.

CBJ有套口交: Did normal CBJ with first condom , many tongue actions , with strong suction power.

FJ有套爱爱: change new condom after BJ + use red rubber band to secure condom and your dick, Below not shaven, No KY lube.

Massage按摩 : short newbie duration.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
The only looker at her house now.

Pros:
C+ boobs. ✅
BJ is experienced skilful. ✅
Assist to shower me. ✅
A looker at her house. ✅
Kiss available. ✅

Cons:
Below not shaved. ❌
Not super slim type. ❌
Rubber band on condom. ❌

iTea
31-12-2023, 07:44 PM
FR for Xiao Bei.
L20H41 China PRC
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : Xiao Bei. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : plastic pretty face, long black colour hair length, big round eyes, nose looks good, a pretty looker. late 20s.

Location 环境 : Geylang L20H41. Mirror Wall View. Clean towel. Dim lighting red/blue colours room with mirror wall view.

Shower洗澡: Usual help to assist me shower + shower SOP actions.

Body身材 : slim body type, 1.65cm+, got words tattoos at back body area, skin condition looks ok. 👍🏻

Headlight 胸部 : B+ boobs. Small brownish colour nipple.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Full body proper Cat-Bath , good powerful tongue actions, plus use mouth wash spray.

BJ口交: BJ skills is good with full mouth action to her comfort level.

FJ有套爱爱: Below not shaved, no KY lube usage, normal sex moaning sounds + teasing talks, Good attitude from her.

Massage按摩 : newbie massage provided as well.

Overall Experience 整体 : Not Bad experience.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
The only looker at her house joint. ✅
Big round pretty eyes. ✅
Nose good looking. ✅
Face look a little bit like actress Dilraba Dilmurat.✅
GFE. ✅

Cons:
DM on telegram, won’t entertain lurkers.

iTea
31-12-2023, 08:00 PM
My FR summery quick link.

https://samsforum.website/showpost.php?p=21825116&postcount=20
Xiao Mei(L20H41) oldest bird among here.

https://samsforum.website/showpost.php?p=22246501&postcount=88
Apple小苹果(L20H33)

https://samsforum.website/showpost.php?p=22541268&postcount=135
Mi Mi 蜜蜜(L16H69)

https://samsforum.website/showpost.php?p=22564772&postcount=136
Small Chili 小辣椒(L20H33)

https://samsforum.website/showpost.php?p=22582222&postcount=137
Qi Qi 七七(L16H69)

https://samsforum.website/showpost.php?p=22836174&postcount=178
Selina(L16H54A lvl2)

https://samsforum.website/showpost.php?p=22839397&postcount=179
Si Qi(L14H31)

https://samsforum.website/showpost.php?p=22947409&postcount=180
Xiao Bei(L20H41)

GG6969
03-01-2024, 08:17 AM
FR for Xiao Bei.
L20H41 China PRC
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : Xiao Bei. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : plastic pretty face, long black colour hair length, big round eyes, nose looks good, a pretty looker. late 20s.

Location 环境 : Geylang L20H41. Mirror Wall View. Clean towel. Dim lighting red/blue colours room with mirror wall view.

Shower洗澡: Usual help to assist me shower + shower SOP actions.

Body身材 : slim body type, 1.65cm+, got words tattoos at back body area, skin condition looks ok. 👍🏻

Headlight 胸部 : B+ boobs. Small brownish colour nipple.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Full body proper Cat-Bath , good powerful tongue actions, plus use mouth wash spray.

BJ口交: BJ skills is good with full mouth action to her comfort level.

FJ有套爱爱: Below not shaved, no KY lube usage, normal sex moaning sounds + teasing talks, Good attitude from her.

Massage按摩 : newbie massage provided as well.

Overall Experience 整体 : Not Bad experience.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
The only looker at her house joint. ✅
Big round pretty eyes. ✅
Nose good looking. ✅
Face look a little bit like actress Dilraba Dilmurat.✅
GFE. ✅

Cons:
DM on telegram, won’t entertain lurkers.

Thanks bro for your accurate FR. Tried xiao bei and she is indeed not bad in today's context. Attitude to me is so so but maybe you yandao, but considered hardworking. Rtf material to me. I enjoyed looking at her face when missionary. Decent body shape too.

bullterrier
03-01-2024, 01:08 PM
If a WL is willing to allow you raw, dun expect her to give you only and usually you dun really have to top up$. Of course if the punter wanna give her a fat reward, that’s beside the story. Trust me, a high percentage of WLs at least raw more than once during their stint in GL. Hence, when a WL told you something, you have to discount at least 20-30% of what she said. ;)

BTW it is silly of someone who wanna bao a WL. :D

i totally agree. if a WL allows RAW, usually sure got a few other bros also have the chance. You will not be the one and only one.

the cunt hole will be a rojak of several battallion of tadpoles.

Rubbaking
07-01-2024, 10:33 AM
i totally agree. if a WL allows RAW, usually sure got a few other bros also have the chance. You will not be the one and only one.

the cunt hole will be a rojak of several battallion of tadpoles.

In my geylang rubba since 2010, I lost count of the raw I received. Some happened due to my condom slipped and as both are in heightened mode, I just re-inserted and the wl allowed. Subsequently after that, it is raw for every rtf already. But I do get scared sometimes and always refrain from doing so but small head over big head usually.

Dignified69
07-01-2024, 11:37 AM
In my geylang rubba since 2010, I lost count of the raw I received. Some happened due to my condom slipped and as both are in heightened mode, I just re-inserted and the wl allowed. Subsequently after that, it is raw for every rtf already. But I do get scared sometimes and always refrain from doing so but small head over big head usually.

But if so much raw happens then how cum no next generation. Can we safely assume all gal are on pill. Twice in my life I did raw (with wifey on planned basis) and 9 months later get offspring.

Raw with WL is on bucket list. To get the feel of it as the good lord intended. But concerned about inadverdently helping grow country's population.

Axel88
07-01-2024, 06:24 PM
But if so much raw happens then how cum no next generation. Can we safely assume all gal are on pill. Twice in my life I did raw (with wifey on planned basis) and 9 months later get offspring.

Raw with WL is on bucket list. To get the feel of it as the good lord intended. But concerned about inadverdently helping grow country's population.

Try in viet houses. Higher chance to tick it off your bucket list with minimum spend.

bullterrier
10-01-2024, 06:25 PM

it is like russian roulette, the timing of the menses and fertile period, sometimes even more heng than striking 4D. But this type of 4D win I dont want

Dignified69
11-01-2024, 12:13 AM
it is like russian roulette, the timing of the menses and fertile period, sometimes even more heng than striking 4D. But this type of 4D win I dont want

I oso don't want. Then how to raw? How do the raw warriors do it. Please guide a humble cheongster who wants temporary membership of your esteemed club.

Rubbaking
22-01-2024, 07:05 AM

WL asked me not to shoot inside and i did not. Though got misfired once and that particular wl went for emergency pill. Not all wl i tried will raw anyway.

iTea
22-01-2024, 09:49 AM
Hello.. pls move your raw topics to other place thx

Dignified69
22-01-2024, 10:41 AM
Hello.. pls move your raw topics to other place thx

Sorry to ask for tech support /FAQ. If can share how to do it am happy to oblige

iTea
23-02-2024, 04:21 PM
FR for Name Mosaic
House Mosaic number. China PRC
S$200/60min/1S

Name 名字 : Mosaic. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : Neighbour Next Door Lady,
Mid to Late 20s, the only passable looker in her house girls in my opinion.

Location 环境 : Friendly OKT. In House fridge has the most available drinks options.

Shower洗澡: help me to shower + BJ actions. Toilet urine beside shower.

Body身材 : petite minor meaty figure, fair skin condition, hard to see properly under red blue lighting, mosaic has a small tattoo, no pregnancy lines or winkles.

Headlight 胸部 : Around B+ Boobs. Small light nipple brown colour.

Catbath 全身漫游 : short duration front body and back body with good tongue skills + water mouth. + Butt AR.

BJ口交: Did a water mouth BBBJ, short duration only, not too bad.

FJ有套爱爱: Apple use KY Lube, patient to change positions, below average sex moaning sounds. Not shaved.

Massage按摩 : offer short duration massage.

Overall Experience 整体 : Average.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
The only passable looker in her house now.

Pros:
Mid to Late 20s. ✅
Water BJ. ✅
Cat Bath Water in mouth. ✅
Butt AR. ✅
The only passable looker at her house currently. ✅
Short Massage Given. ✅

Cons:
DM to know won’t entertain lurkers.

escobar43535
23-02-2024, 05:14 PM
FR for Name Mosaic
House Mosaic number. China PRC
S$200/60min/1S

Name 名字 : Mosaic. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : Neighbour Next Door Lady,
Mid to Late 20s, the only passable looker in her house girls in my opinion.

Location 环境 : Friendly OKT. In House fridge has the most available drinks options.

Shower洗澡: help me to shower + BJ actions. Toilet urine beside shower.

Body身材 : petite minor meaty figure, fair skin condition, hard to see properly under red blue lighting, mosaic has a small tattoo, no pregnancy lines or winkles.

Headlight 胸部 : Around B+ Boobs. Small light nipple brown colour.

Catbath 全身漫游 : short duration front body and back body with good tongue skills + water mouth. + Butt AR.

BJ口交: Did a water mouth BBBJ, short duration only, not too bad.

FJ有套爱爱: Apple use KY Lube, patient to change positions, below average sex moaning sounds. Not shaved.

Massage按摩 : offer short duration massage.

Overall Experience 整体 : Average.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
The only passable looker in her house now.

Pros:
Mid to Late 20s. ✅
Water BJ. ✅
Cat Bath Water in mouth. ✅
Butt AR. ✅
The only passable looker at her house currently. ✅
Short Massage Given. ✅

Cons:
DM to know won’t entertain lurkers.

Interesting and like your style of FR bro:)