PDA

View Full Version : 19 yo chinese new to crossdresser wanting to learn more and be more experienced!

mbenx
04-10-2022, 03:34 PM
Hiii, i am a 19yo NSF 171cm/60kg slim athletic and tanned new to crossdressing. if anyone out there knows where to get dresses, the essential stuffs, etc can u please tell me? after i perfect crossdressing too i also wanna do some services, like bj and anal (im bottom) in exchange for money as i wanna earn money! thanks in advance!

mbenx
22-06-2023, 04:53 PM
[QUOTE=mbenx;21704324]Bryan had made peace with himself and felt comfortable with the choices he made. This had made all the difference in the world. Being alone no longer bothered him and this was essential since there was a good chance he might spend the rest of his life alone in a cell.

Squiffy
07-07-2023, 07:52 AM
Hiii, i am a 19yo NSF 171cm/60kg slim athletic and tanned new to crossdressing. if anyone out there knows where to get dresses, the essential stuffs, etc can u please tell me? after i perfect crossdressing too i also wanna do some services, like bj and anal (im bottom) in exchange for money as i wanna earn money! thanks in advance!

How is your search going? Maybe you need a Daddy to fund your shopping.

Stevebexk
10-07-2023, 11:07 AM

Hellooooo…
I am a top…
And would love to meet you when you ready….
We can chat if u want…
Just PM me…

the1newborn
10-07-2023, 01:43 PM
Nice to meet you, will be great and everybody love it if you will have some picture to show us

eddie81
17-07-2023, 04:36 PM
got any pics to show?;)