PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Female Masturbate Partner

sky10078
26-09-2022, 03:49 PM
Looking for Female Masturbate Partner

Hi ladies

I looking for Female Masturbate Partner that’s really LOVES Masturbates and most important she willing to meet strangers!

More and more girls are doing masturbating, especially the ones that break off from their relationship, they even ask one of their good friends to join her for masturbate.

Even Wife are starts to masturbates!

So, masturbate is become part of our life, especially the ones that got high sex drive and without a partner to have sex with.

Masturbate is not dirty! Is fun and enjoyable if you know how to do it. 
Even one of the female doctor in Singapore encourage us to masturbate.

I really respect girls that admit they masturbated!
If married couples are the NTR types and your wife agreed, I also welcome with that!

My personal details:
I’m a young and pleasant decent looking Chinese guy, 32 yrs old, Single, slim, a bit of build, 1.80m, 72kg, non-smoker and no tattoo. some of my female friends said I quite good looking. If we meet you won't believe such a decent guy will go and find a masturbate partner! Haha... I really good in helping girls masturbate! Oops....

I quite humours, like jogging, swimming, make friends, very understanding, straight to the point is I very easy to get along with. Mature thinking and very good in take care of girls. 

So I looking for a very open minded female partner that loves to masturbate to join me, masturbate alone is very boring, as girls know that every guys masturbate right? So why shy to meet me. LIFE IS SHORT! WHY NOT ENJOY IT! This is really fun and enjoyable! Trust me!

This will be 100% X 100% discreet!!! so for lady's you no need to worry about it, unless you go and tell someone then I cannot help it.

We can chat using wechat or Telegram and meet up for lunch just like meeting new friends, go movie, night life…etc. until we comfortable to each other. No harm to contact me cos I won't know who you are until we meet. 

If you really want this kind of experience
Please contact me at masturbatepartner at gmail dot com

sammyhunk
27-09-2022, 01:19 PM

Hi ladies

I looking for Female Masturbate Partner that’s really LOVES Masturbates and most important she willing to meet strangers!

More and more girls are doing masturbating, especially the ones that break off from their relationship, they even ask one of their good friends to join her for masturbate.

So, masturbate is become part of our life, especially the ones that got high sex drive and without a partner to have sex with.

If married couples are the NTR types and your wife agreed, I also welcome with that!

My personal details:
I’m a young and pleasant decent looking Chinese guy, 32 yrs old, Single, slim, a bit of build, 1.80m, 72kg, non-smoker and no tattoo. some of my female friends said I quite good looking. If we meet you won't believe such a decent guy will go and find a masturbate partner! Haha... I really good in helping girls masturbate! Oops....

I quite humours, like jogging, swimming, make friends, very understanding, straight to the point is I very easy to get along with. Mature thinking and very good in take care of girls. 

So I looking for a very open minded female partner that loves to masturbate to join me, masturbate alone is very boring, as girls know that every guys masturbate right? So why shy to meet me. LIFE IS SHORT! WHY NOT ENJOY IT! This is really fun and enjoyable! Trust me!

This will be 100% X 100% discreet!!! so for lady's you no need to worry about it, unless you go and tell someone then I cannot help it.

We can chat using wechat or Telegram and meet up for lunch just like meeting new friends, go movie, night life…etc. until we comfortable to each other. No harm to contact me cos I won't know who you are until we meet. 

Your English is fucking terrible. I had problem even trying to understand wtf you are talking about. Please try to improve your grammar and sentence structure. Even a primary 1 kid can write better than you.

And don't be a fucking idiot and flood us with your stupid masturbation philosophy.

WOOHOO
28-09-2022, 01:43 PM
sky10078 got pic to show?😛😛😛

FreebiezWanker
28-09-2022, 09:14 PM
Why do the girls need to masturbate when they can EASILY get real cocks from this forum??? Big small long short smlj also have.

WOOHOO
29-09-2022, 10:53 AM
Why do the girls need to masturbate when they can EASILY get real cocks from this forum??? Big small long short smlj also have.

Wahahaha WOO love de smlj part👍👍😛😛😛

E991
29-09-2022, 09:27 PM
Wahahaha WOO love de smlj part👍👍😛😛😛

Jin funny!!

sky10078
30-09-2022, 05:26 PM

Some ladies preferred masturbate :D

whatever123
30-09-2022, 09:18 PM
You Jin funny Le TS. Lol who the fuck will do that, u just want free pussy only

FreebiezWanker
01-10-2022, 08:06 PM
Some ladies preferred masturbate :D

Lol... n i guess some guys dun want a real pussy to fuck n prefer using their hands n firing into the air. okok... understand. lololol

MTFanatic
21-10-2022, 12:01 AM

Hi ladies

My personal details:

Your english sentence structure is basically shit and please learn to use proper grammar. Had cancer reading your post

sky10078
21-10-2022, 02:53 PM
Your english sentence structure is basically shit and please learn to use proper grammar. Had cancer reading your post

Nobody force you to read!

MTFanatic
27-10-2022, 01:37 AM
Nobody force you to read!

Forced, not force :D

Posting on the forum basically means it is open for all to read, and likewise for me or anyone to give our opinions/comments. I am not responsible for your poor command of english :p Sorry if I hurt your ego little man

sky10078
09-11-2022, 10:50 AM
Any more girls?
Please don't hesitate to PM me! :)

WOOHOO
09-11-2022, 03:00 PM
Any more girls?
Please hesitate do PM me! :)

WOO will definitely HESITATE to PM you de 😛😛😛😛

MTFanatic
11-11-2022, 01:45 PM
WOO will definitely HESITATE to PM you de 😛😛😛😛

Hesitate means got slight chance hahaha. Ltr give TS hope :D

WOOHOO
11-11-2022, 01:50 PM
Hesitate means got slight chance hahaha. Ltr give TS hope :D

"pause in indecision before saying or doing something."
Sorry hor confirm guarantee chop no chance de! 😛

sky10078
30-11-2022, 08:57 AM
Hope there are more to PM me 😉😉😉

A42L
05-12-2022, 08:39 PM
Lol I wonder how TS make this work... when he say anymore girls I assume he got quite a few PMs alr?? I also want lehhhhh

demonhunter
06-12-2022, 02:35 PM

Hi ladies

My personal details:

KNN your england bery the power .

You got pass PSLE English bo ?

:D:D

MTFanatic
06-12-2022, 05:01 PM
KNN your england bery the power .

You got pass PSLE English bo ?

:D:D

U see his grammer and the way he types already know his Enrish cannot make it liao, cfm PSLE Engrish fail one :D

ggfied123
07-12-2022, 11:10 PM
This is one of the fucking funniest shit i've seen here. I still thought it's a female looking for fellow partner

michael_368
11-12-2022, 02:59 AM
Confirmed cheap thrills 😂

myopia5
11-12-2022, 10:25 PM
weird post lol

MontageEvening
12-12-2022, 01:16 PM
Lmfao this topic XD

Morning1999
14-12-2022, 04:49 AM
Lol I wonder how TS make this work... when he say anymore girls I assume he got quite a few PMs alr?? I also want lehhhhh

Could be some gays who msg him