PDA

View Full Version : Linda from Galaxy

Buddi4u
23-09-2022, 03:23 PM
I will not do any ratings. As you would have read all by now. All experiences with her are on point, as per every FRs written.

First of all is okt. My 1st trying from Galaxy but via my usual stable from Empire. They are inter- related, I think. Prompt & smooth booking as always.

Linda is one horny MILF with acceptable looks. I think, one of her usual way to break the ice, is by hiding behind the door, once opened. Good vibe beginning start. I'll sum up in all, she's very good at putting you at ease.

Communication is above avg from most Thai girls in English. And I had awesome timing chatting anything under the sun.

As for her services. Everything written by other bros are on point. No sense of rush. Sensual massage with cuddling and caressing. But if you need better massage. You'll have to ask okt to recommend. I've tried some and they're good. Not piano type. Anyway, back to Linda.

Nice body for Milf, natural boobs with pointy nips. Shaven puss and one great ass for doggy.

I recommend this bonk for the price, she's experience and knows what to do. That said, nothing beats a good 2way communication to maximize for a good time. Ask for her preference too. That way, you'll double the GFE.

Stable from Galaxy and Empire are awesome! This I'll rate..5 stars!!