PDA

View Full Version : Compile a list of WL in geylang who returned home due to STD (from 2022)

lucyemelda88
08-09-2022, 10:06 PM
Hi bros,

For the safety of everyone it might be good to compile a list of WL who went back home. In case bros had sessions with these workers in geylang, who went back home due to STDs. I got a message from one bro who said he got gonoroea 1 week after bbbj with g23.

The first I know after reading this forum is:
Lorong20 H38, g23. Reason - unknown for now

*Note: this post is not meant to spread negative reviews about anyone, it's just to discuss and share info for the safety of everyone.

p u r e
08-09-2022, 10:42 PM
very much agree we should have this thread

not sure if it's mandatory by law for OKT to reveal but yeah

for the greater good of bros here, fair for us to know so we can cheong relatively safe

p u r e
08-09-2022, 10:44 PM
if im not mistaken though gonorrhea wont be sent back home

just need to complete treatment

otherwise also a bit not fair for the WL

HIV okay, makes sense, since i can understand the medical cost involved in treating it.. unfortunate reality.. govt not willing to foot.

tikokeong
09-09-2022, 04:34 AM
Hi bros,

For the safety of everyone it might be good to compile a list of WL who went back home. In case bros had sessions with these workers in geylang, who went back home due to STDs. I got a message from one bro who said he got gonoroea 1 week after bbbj with g23.

The first I know after reading this forum is:
Lorong20 H38, g23. Reason - unknown for no bro only fuck w

*Note: this post is not meant to spread negative reviews about anyone, it's just to discuss and share info for the safety of everyone.

1. What is the reason for these tittle post ? if there is STDs the house will be closed not only the one girls to be send back only.

2. Message from one bro ? u cfm your bro only fuck one girl only ? how to cfm it is G23 ?

3. Note not to spread negative review but Lorong house and G number included.

4. If don't know True or False best don't anyhow post.

5. Nothing to discuss also wan to play don't scared if scared don't play. Play at your own risk.

6. Always use condom when bonking simple no need scared safety a not.

Lastly to all bros here continue to enjoy and stay healthy :)

elasticache
09-09-2022, 08:56 AM
one said got gonorrhea, one said got ngu not gonorrhea, another said not due to something bad like what we imagined.

i’m confused now.

bonkning
09-09-2022, 08:58 AM
[QUOTE=tikokeong;21630648

)[/QUOTE]
i very cunfuse leh...
title is ger sent back bcoz of std...but ts post say duno reason why ger sent back.
think title change to ..duno why ger kena sent better..
since duno y ger sent back y giv ger the death sentence ah

GN007SG
09-09-2022, 09:08 AM
Lol all the speculation...
If you chiong safely there is nothing much to worry about

jialatking
09-09-2022, 10:28 AM
True or False, those went for bbbj with the girl mentioned maybe should go for a test..bros are here on sharing what they discovered not really want to sabo the house.

the last thing u want is to spread this to your family. play safe and be prudent

reddevil3d
09-09-2022, 03:46 PM
Lol all the speculation...
If you chiong safely there is nothing much to worry about

Same reaction when i read all about the speculations they said, was like lol.

dbrudder
12-09-2022, 09:29 AM
Question is how you know if they go back because of STD or because they terminate contract?

To be honest, after cheonging for so many years, higher chances of getting STD from FLs, KTV and massage parlors than GL.

stfu2
12-09-2022, 09:35 AM
Question is how you know if they go back because of STD or because they terminate contract?

To be honest, after cheonging for so many years, higher chances of getting STD from FLs, KTV and massage parlors than GL.

Agreed, if condom broke with a FL or KTV girl, I’d go for PEP prophylaxis right away.

Dignified69
12-09-2022, 06:53 PM

The brother has a very sensible point. May his tribe increase. Me also making homecoming to GL playground as scared of lack of testing in FL scene and general disenchantment.

hollow0001
13-09-2022, 05:13 AM
1. What is the reason for these tittle post ? if there is STDs the house will be closed not only the one girls to be send back only.

2. Message from one bro ? u cfm your bro only fuck one girl only ? how to cfm it is G23 ?

3. Note not to spread negative review but Lorong house and G number included.

5. Nothing to discuss also wan to play don't scared if scared don't play. Play at your own risk.

6. Always use condom when bonking simple no need scared safety a not.

Lastly to all bros here continue to enjoy and stay healthy :)

Does licking and sucking of balls have std? Almost same as bbbj. New player to g land.

pandalittle
13-09-2022, 09:43 AM
Does licking and sucking of balls have std? Almost same as bbbj. New player to g land.

In short yes there is still risk of certain STDs

But then the only way to be 100% safe is pcc

loneyheart
13-09-2022, 06:12 PM
By the time u see her number posted here too late u already a member liao
Don't see her number here doesn't mean she is safe
So what the point ? :)

p u r e
13-09-2022, 07:10 PM
By the time u see her number posted here too late u already a member liao
Don't see her number here doesn't mean she is safe
So what the point ? :)

so that others may want to avoid.

just a piece of info for people to consider.

cassano10
13-09-2022, 07:25 PM
They don’t get send back for std. unless hiv. Last hiv case was wh10 g9 in 2008 or 2009 iirc. I remember is g9 cos I was regular to wh8 g9 then lol. Wh10 was closed down as a result with L6h52 boss taking over wh10.

gonorrhoea Can be treated taking 4pills at one go. As shown to me by wl from 666. Dsc will just Give the Wl 7 days mc I think.

pandalittle
13-09-2022, 07:48 PM
They don’t get send back for std. unless hiv. Last hiv case was wh10 g9 in 2008 or 2009 iirc. I remember is g9 cos I was regular to wh8 g9 then lol. Wh10 was closed down as a result with L6h52 boss taking over wh10.

gonorrhoea Can be treated taking 4pills at one go. As shown to me by wl from 666. Dsc will just Give the Wl 7 days mc I think.

Got get scared by the girl number initially?

I remember Geylang in 2008, street walkers all lining up along the roads like fashion show

tikokeong
14-09-2022, 01:14 AM

Wow Bro Cassano ,

Good memories that was so long ago. Ya she can speak good Chinese also slowly fatter then tio send back still got a bit image of her when think back.

Gonorrhoea now easy can be treated a jab and antibiotic for 1 day。( 3 tablet ):)