PDA

View Full Version : Whats the reason for going to ML in spas than freelance ML in condos?

holomolo
30-08-2022, 01:09 PM
I feel freelance MLs offer more than those in spa as it's more restrictive. Just wondering why do people go for spa MLs instead

matrix_2k
30-08-2022, 02:24 PM
One of the reason is probably because of hygiene. Towels and sheets are changed after each session, another reason could be the thrill

Putin
30-08-2022, 03:06 PM
Towels and sheets are changed after each session

I would agree on this with you

hhlover
30-08-2022, 03:22 PM
I always prefer ML in spa maybe becos it have a proper massage bed rather than normal sleeping bed.. esp when lying face down..
But if come to full FL service, ML in condo will be better cos of the bed more comfortable to have action then the single massage bed..

Goodfvc
30-08-2022, 05:45 PM
I always prefer ML in spa maybe becos it have a proper massage bed rather than normal sleeping bed.. esp when lying face down..
But if come to full FL service, ML in condo will be better cos of the bed more comfortable to have action then the single massage bed..

Go spa have proper massage. Go condo is straight action, no massage :D

SwordArt
30-08-2022, 05:50 PM
For me, it depends on what I want.
If I have some muscle ache, then I will go for ML.
Because they spend about 45mins on proper muscle.
If I'm looking for a good release, I will go for freelance ML.
Because they spend 30~45mins on what I want.
So far I have never been to any freelance that gives comparable massage,
but ultimately, massage is not my main focus when I choose to go for freelance.

jt006
30-08-2022, 06:15 PM
One of my main reason would be time. Sometime it is difficult to match my schedule with FL. For spa, just walk in and they will assign any girl to me. That is of course I can't be choosy.

thisisme
31-08-2022, 10:33 AM
Hygiene is the main reason for me.
Imagine how many ppl lying on the same spot face down.
If the previous guy smoke, u can smell the cigarettes.

junior_cannibal
31-08-2022, 11:00 AM
Hygiene is the main reason for me.
Imagine how many ppl lying on the same spot face down.
If the previous guy smoke, u can smell the cigarettes.
If hygiene matters, then whether condo or spa both will not be suitable. If the condo FL is a angbai, customers are literally back to back, she won't have enough towels to go around.
It's the same like hotel beds, while they look clean and nice, when scan using UV, can see loads of germs and bacteria.

AUDIFANSG
31-08-2022, 01:03 PM
If hygiene matters, then whether condo or spa both will not be suitable. If the condo FL is a angbai, customers are literally back to back, she won't have enough towels to go around.
It's the same like hotel beds, while they look clean and nice, when scan using UV, can see loads of germs and bacteria.

Yeap. freelance/condo ML last one i visited, the toilet has hair/scum disgusting thing in the shower. Toilet has shit stain and the floor dirty as hell. The bed.... even covered in towels, looks like its nt fresh towel.