PDA

View Full Version : Attn: OKT/Agents - Get reviewed by us for...

goodpartner
14-08-2008, 01:58 AM
Okay, I'm gonna try something bold with this thread which is inspired by a recent discussion on the value of FRs nowadays. :)

What IF there is a group of trusted reviewers here ready to pen down useful and fair feedback (aka FR) on your ladies in return for something? Will you consider this on top of your other marketing effort like buying banners?

Of course, the keywords above "trusted", "useful", "fair" and "something" need to be further defined but the intention of having such a group is hopefully obvious.

I know this may invite heated comments from cheongsters alike; especially on the concern on writing FR in exchange for benefits. This, among other reactions to the proposal, can be addressed quite easily with "self-governing" rules. E.g. Reviewers risk having reputation tarnished if their FR skewed, etc.

IMHO, such a "service" will be helpful especially for new okt/agents trying to get momentum for new arrivals. As a punter, I know I'll look forward to the reviews of "trusted" reviewers who can write objectively even when given incentive to write.

What incentive? Frankly, such practice is nothing new... I've personally been getting unsolicited invitation to QC new stocks before, for benefits ranging from discount, extend time, to outright FREE fuck. I know of others who are doing the same too. Ya, to the newbie, believe u me it does happen around here AND it'll continue to happen.

Question left is how it's being carried out, in the dark or whether the reviewer has the say to write as honestly (but tactfully) as possible or not to write at all if the girl CMI. Again, this are rules to be set up - but why not make it public?

Reference: Idea borrowed from those "Review Me (http://www.reviewme.com/)" service, which can be controversial I know, but still useful right?

Shoot :D

fenwick
14-08-2008, 02:13 AM
To me and some good buddies of mine. We're always the " Good FR or No FR "
type of Cheongster. Cos eventually if the FL doesn't buck up on her service ! She'll also die of natural ' Death ' right? ( no customer or maybe OKTs will send back ). So no need to stab again by posting bad FR la . Just give the OKT a thinker will do:). My humble opinion !;)

scott999
14-08-2008, 11:17 AM
How about an 'Official FL Reviewer' (OFR) -> link (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2658630-post2.html)

To all service providers,

If got this kinda job, i sure first in the queue.
No need to pay me, i will work for 'peanuts' only. :D

ziyi
14-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Most schemes will be prone to abuse. The best is still to know some samsters well and ask them thru PM and not through outright posting .,...

goodpartner
18-08-2008, 02:29 AM
How about an 'Official FL Reviewer' (OFR) -> link (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2658630-post2.html)

Hmm.... thanks for bringing up an old thread of mine :p

Seems like I've been having such notions but little support from the general public here; except bro scott999 ofcoz ;) I realize that 99% of the bros here can't be bothered with all these rumblings as most are here to hunt, fuck & forget only (judging from the high traffic & high supplies, but little feedback on such ramblings)

Ya, was thinking that this forum should have "OFR" title awarded to worthy bros (beside the avatar name; just like "samster" or "registered advertiser") - After all, isn't what SBF very original goal is set up for?? We should have some system in place. Sure it'll open to abuse but patching holes as it mature is the way to go, else this issue will never progress right?

Bottom-line is to support the original intention of having an open forum to share reviews - which is trending down. Providers are aplenty nowadays, but sharing is lacking and worst still, getting diluted with so many small/sub-forums sprouting out - information are scattered. Not say it's good or no good, as I believe it's natural evolution, but again I felt something is just not going in the right direction ya?

scott999
18-08-2008, 01:31 PM
Ya, was thinking that this forum should have "OFR" title awarded to worthy bros (beside the avatar name; just like "samster" or "registered advertiser") - After all, isn't what SBF very original goal is set up for??

An 'Official FL Reviewer' title will be something maybe boss can try out... under my nick. :D
Scott999 un-retiring! Wonder which FL will it be?

Im sure many samster here got the energy to QC plenty,
but the lack of re$ources is still hard to ignore in reality.

After all, isn't what SBF very original goal is set up for??

Eh, the spirit of share share getting lesser and lesser nowadays.
Some FLs threads dun even have a single FR at all.

goodpartner
18-08-2008, 02:04 PM
Im sure many samster here got the energy to QC plenty, but the lack of re$ources is still hard to ignore in reality.

Remembered the days when we all look forward to the FRs from some regulars here, who seems to always get the chance to sample new arrivals... :rolleyes:

It's fair to believe then that those regulars could not have the re$ources nor the loyalty to carry on those task consistently and must have been getting some incentives from the OKT/agent; which is OK given that their FRs are tactfully & objectively written with verification from other bros.

Eh, the spirit of share share getting lesser and lesser nowadays.
Some FLs threads dun even have a single FR at all.

The FRs, if any, are burried in their little forums or yahoo groups, then some agents has been copying them here and there.

Well, I'm in general supportive of any "systems" that'll incentivize writing of FR (especially for brand new stocks) as long as some measures are in place for checks and balances.

Rambling away...:D

44mm
18-08-2008, 02:14 PM
I wanna be part of this as well. Count me in!

Its about time but must be done it tactfully. There are many depts to look into it such as looks, services & etc......

Let me know ya. CHeers!

Midnightiger
18-08-2008, 02:52 PM
Why don't just list out who are the samsters whose FRs are considered objective enough for fellow bros to consider? Could also ask Boss to put it up into a sticky for easy reference.

This way, fellow bros especially newbies can know whose FRs are trustworthy when they read the threads create by the OKTs.

Of course not all FLs would be "tested" by these samsters but I think it's good enough a system for a start.

Regards
Tiger

goodpartner
18-08-2008, 11:12 PM
I wanna be part of this as well. Count me in!

Could also ask Boss to put it up into a sticky for easy reference.

For a start, we can consider having a new title (OFR or whatever) "bestowed" to samsters, that itself will be a nice little incentive for them to write objective FRs since it'll be like an "honour" to carry that title (which can be stripped off if misused).

Then, this forum will be a bit more fun :D

tookara
19-08-2008, 03:25 AM
sounds like a great idea. especially since us senior bros wont anyhow write

warbird
19-08-2008, 11:03 AM
Kudos to bro goodpartner for his original idea. But there are two problems.

Firstly, since "he who pays the piper calls the tune," it's very difficult for the reviewers to remain truly objective n impartial if they receive payments or any compensation from OKTs, IMHO. There is a conflict of interest. A good example is the unholy alliance between prestigious medical researchers n rich drug cos.

Secondly, since "one man's meat is another man's poison," a 9/10 gal to me may be 5/10 to another bro. For example, I like my gal to be tall (>163) w/ a proportionate figure n, most importantly, a firm n meaty butt of at least 35 or 36. My good fren wants something very different: short (<160), petite, slim w/ a slender butt. A tanned skin is fine for me, but he is addicted to very fair skin. He is my best kaki becos we never fight over the same gal, hee hee.

What is the solution? A team of trusted reviewers (bros such as goodpartner) could form a new forum within SBF (if possible) n interested bros could pay a small subscription fee each month to access the objective n independent FRs. I'll be to the first to sign up as a paying member. The reviewers as well as our Big Boss will be compensated. It's a win-win-win-win situation as long as those FRs remain objective n independent.

BTW, OKTs should welcome these reviews if they are truly objective n impartial. The Chinese says: 只怕不识货, 不怕货比货. Those OKTs w/ superior products will thrive n prosper, those w/ inferior products will improve their business models n stay competitive. The way I see it, it will level the playing field for everyone. Competition n adventure give meaning to success. Otherwise, success is meaningless n life is not worth living.

I know my suggestion is very controversial. If some bros hv better solutions, pls share them w/ all of us. My frens n I would love to become loyal patrons of ALL the OKTs here, but becos of past disappointments due to biased FRs, we hv to avoid most of them n look elsewhere.

Thx for reading n hv a good day!

scott999
09-09-2008, 04:42 PM
An 'Official FL Reviewer' title will be something maybe boss can try out... under my nick. :D
Scott999 un-retiring! Wonder which FL will it be?

Officially unretired! :D
Upz for this thread for more feedback.

Looks like this might be possible after all...

44mm
09-09-2008, 06:08 PM
Bro Warbird, You got a point there but i believe the threadstarter wants a fair FRs from the bros here.

We have ever encounter before gals pics doesnt telly with the real life. Or services provided stated by some OKTs or FRs but doesnt have when we pratonised it. Perhaps even some OKTs market gal's age as SYT or in their 20s but actually older than that.

If the above that i mentioned you never kanna before, I would really wants to be your buddy cos i personally ever kana before.

Just 2 days ago my friend went to this certain OKT to try their gal. The feedback from him was lousy yet the FRs was power!!! Cursed and swear by him but what to do cos he see FRs good thats why he try.

Hopefully with this thread we can make our $$$ more worthwhile.

CuntHunter
09-09-2008, 06:12 PM
wah OKT now must go thru OSHAS n ISO edit?? lol...Den their signature muz put ISO and OSHAS certified too..hehe

i dun mind being the auditer

mrTGK
09-09-2008, 07:33 PM
here is my humble opinion; no offense to big bro here or the OKT

I tend to agree if FL is good write it....else dont do even write. A lot of bros here write FRs for the sake of getting the points for writing it and sometimes causing other bros cursing n swear after each bonk session. (example: "nbz...cannot trust tt kuku's FR....")

I believed a lot of bros here also followed certain bros "review" and for some who is greener will "learn the hard way". For once, a senior bros here once said...even the bonk is bad...in the FR they will leave down traces for bros here to detect...which till now i fill it hard to find the bits and pieces of traces. (maybe it has got to do wif my poor england)

having said that, setting this "panel of judges" have to be really strong in vit M or/both vit S. :p

oh ya...forget to add...got compeitions then will have improvements...bros here will enjoy beta....provided OKT dont take this opportunity to raise our belts...no offense here...:D