PDA

View Full Version : Warning..try at your own risk..wife caught me due to okt naturalchoice sms

mrsee
13-08-2008, 08:20 PM
Hello bro!

I must inform everyone about this matter. especially when there are so many new agents up in this market. I believe all chiongsters here, like to bonk privately, or do not like to go geylang, as for fear of geting caught red-handed by familiar faces.

Same as me. I love privacy when bonking. Maybe this is my first time, and I stupid enough to use my own personal line for booking from a okt, naturalchoice. I book with my friend, JOY and BEA first day today. advance booking since yesterday, for 7pm slot. Timing just nice for after picking our wives up home, and find an excuse to go for a happy hour with my friend. I always thought once bookings confirmed, OKT will not sms me anymore.

I was WRONG!!!
At 615pm, when I was driving my wife back, a SMS came in. I thought must be my friend, and I've nothing to worry, as we had a secret code and pact before meeting for our happy hour. But the sms was a reminder from Mr OKT, naturalchoice himself. "Reminder: booking of joy n bea at 7pm. Dun be late bro. Enjoy urself...."
My wife read it, and her face changed.I was still driving so I did not sense the change of face reaction. Guess what? She read the SMS!!! She ask me who is joy and bea? When i heard that question, my mind went blank! almost bang my brakes! I act normal and told him, send wrong sms...as I did not save naturalchoice's no..... In my mind, I know I dead meat. I got to company my wife home, if not she will suspect more. The happy hour with my friend was over, just with a blunt SMS reminder by this new OKT, naturalchoice. And the 2nd sms, I read it and deleted it. lucky my wife no read... but I was very pissed off!!!

And I decided to voice out here to warn all bros of naturalchoice, this okt.
We are here to bonk happily, and privately. But new OKTs like this spoil my mood, he sms customers openly like as if we got no OCs, or COs?

I just have to voice this out. If more customers kena, worst than me, I believe 1 experience is enough!

mrsee
13-08-2008, 08:22 PM
I am sorry if I voice wrongly.
Just want to let it out, and let everyone be aware of this okt.

I also wish to continue moving on, and bonking, but secretive.
Maybe my fault really, for using my personal line.

From now on, I buy new SIM card, and I will never patronise new okt. They don't know the rule of chiongsters. :mad:

naturalchoice
13-08-2008, 08:32 PM
Hello bro!

I must inform everyone about this matter. especially when there are so many new agents up in this market. I believe all chiongsters here, like to bonk privately, or do not like to go geylang, as for fear of geting caught red-handed by familiar faces.

Same as me. I love privacy when bonking. Maybe this is my first time, and I stupid enough to use my own personal line for booking from a okt, naturalchoice. I book with my friend, JOY and BEA first day today. advance booking since yesterday, for 7pm slot. Timing just nice for after picking our wives up home, and find an excuse to go for a happy hour with my friend. I always thought once bookings confirmed, OKT will not sms me anymore.

I was WRONG!!!
At 615pm, when I was driving my wife back, a SMS came in. I thought must be my friend, and I've nothing to worry, as we had a secret code and pact before meeting for our happy hour. But the sms was a reminder from Mr OKT, naturalchoice himself. "Reminder: booking of joy n bea at 7pm. Dun be late bro. Enjoy urself...."My wife read it, and her face changed.I was still driving so I did not sense the change of face reaction. Guess what? She read the SMS!!! She ask me who is joy and bea? When i heard that question, my mind went blank! almost bang my brakes! I act normal and told him, send wrong sms...as I did not save naturalchoice's no..... In my mind, I know I dead meat. I got to company my wife home, if not she will suspect more. The happy hour with my friend was over, just with a blunt SMS reminder by this new OKT, naturalchoice. And the 2nd sms, I read it and deleted it. lucky my wife no read... but I was very pissed off!!!

We are here to bonk happily, and privately. But new OKTs like this spoil my mood, he sms customers openly like as if we got no OCs, or COs?

I just have to voice this out. If more customers kena, worst than me, I believe 1 experience is enough!

1st of all, i would like to apologize for this mistake that our operator had done. I am really very sorry about this matter.

Do take note in the 1st line in BOLD: Your booking was done only this afternoon at abt 2pm.

2nd line in Bold: It may be our fault for having a reminder sent to you but we are just giving out a gentle reminder as your booking is our 1st blood which we dont wish to put off or delay as our booking for the remaining night is quite pack. We will not commit the same mistake again.

We, NATURALCHOICE do know the rulez out there but maybe this is one of the area that we are over over cautious in. We hope that you and samsters in the forum can forgive us.

Sorry for the trouble caused.

Flagship
13-08-2008, 08:35 PM
Sorry to hear that bro! Hope everything is ok by now. But frankly speaking Bea is really Swee...swee.. leh!! Thanks for the reminder and tell myself that she will be my appointment list this month.:D

mrsee
13-08-2008, 08:40 PM
my mistake. I planned with my friend since yesterday, but only got the appointment made today. But since I had make the appointment, why the extra SMS?!?!

Do you know you almost spoilt my MARRIAGE with just this SMS?!? lucky I lied and she believed me!!! Anyway, I have totally no confidence in you anymore. I do not wish to sacrifice my marriage just for a 90mins of bonk. :(

Can you kill someone and ask for forgiveness for 2nd chance?:mad:

I don't know about the rest of the bros here in this forum. I know, for sure, you will never get my business again. I will have turned up for my appointment if not for your bluntnesss!!!

What if you are the one receiving the SMS and your wife pick up and read?:mad:

naturalchoice
13-08-2008, 08:47 PM
my mistake. I planned with my friend since yesterday, but only got the appointment made today. But since I had make the appointment, why the extra SMS?!?!

Do you know you almost spoilt my MARRIAGE with just this SMS?!? lucky I lied and she believed me!!! Anyway, I have totally no confidence in you anymore. I do not wish to sacrifice my marriage just for a 90mins of bonk. :(

I don't know about the rest of the bros here in this forum. I know, for sure, you will never get my business again. I will have turned up for my appointment if not for your bluntnesss!!!

I can understand how you feel. Other than apologizing to you, i really do not know what w can do to compensate you. Sincerely hope that you can accept our apologise. If i cannot get your biz, i can only say that we lost a potential and sincere customer like you. Its our after effect that we had done hence we can only accept it as out lost.

Chilled and Last Line. - Naturalchoice

fontirak
13-08-2008, 08:48 PM
Come on lah it's not all his fault. You have to take some blame too stop bitching like a girl. He has already said sorry man.

aczeta76
13-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Bro...let it go and learn from it lah...

OKT also need to learn to be more discreet lah... cheonging come with all sorta risk

Wat done is done...So move on and learn.. wat doesn't kill us make us stronger

After all, nothing they can do to compensate your "hurt" mah

kukumalu
13-08-2008, 08:53 PM
If you are so protective of your marriage, then you should never book in the 1st place.

MGS4
13-08-2008, 08:55 PM

hey bro, i understand the predicament you are in and i can only symphatise with you. I take no sides on this issue, however, i have to remind you about something. See the above sentence I highlighted? If you dun "stray", your marriage wun be in "trouble". If you treasure your marriage and do not wish to sacrifice it, then I think you may have to re-look your new hobby.

dun be mad at my comments. i am just bringing a point to your attention.

whitegals
13-08-2008, 09:05 PM
I do not see any fault with the OKT here, the number he has is the only point of contact he has with you as his punter.

If you dun have the balls or are always edgy about other people reading your SMS, then for fuck's sake dun be a cheapo and go and get a second line, or a pay as u go phone card.

Dun go blaming other people because you are not in charge of your own life and you let your wife read your SMS. Does she read your mail and give you pocket money too?

Get a grip man, and stop whinging about how your wife wears the trousers in your marriage. :mad:

kefuso
13-08-2008, 09:13 PM
I can understand how you feel. Other than apologizing to you, i really do not know what w can do to compensate you. Sincerely hope that you can accept our apologise. If i cannot get your biz, i can only say that we lost a potential and sincere customer like you. Its our after effect that we had done hence we can only accept it as out lost.

Well bro, perhaps you can give TS and his friend a special discount for his next visit since he is getting a new line for booking of gals from okts?? In this way, you can prove that you are sincere in earning back his biz and trust...Just IMHO...Cheers ;)

whitegals
13-08-2008, 09:14 PM
Everybody give dscount can? :D

UZUMAKI_N
13-08-2008, 09:18 PM
Bro u cant blame the OKT also they just confirming slot and besides still a bit new
u also need to have somethings up ur sleeves ma if wanna keep from your wife.
Personally i have 3 phone leh 1 for bonking 1 for personal use 1 for broadband for msn 24hour.
u think i will use the OKT phone in front of my family member.of cos not we also have to be discreet ourselves.
Dun say ur wife la sometimes wat if u forget to delete your message and ur wife or children see the message.later if u got children they go ask mama who is joy & bea sia.To be safe jus get a prepaid and put the sim in somewhere safe and only put in phone when u need the safest way to go around.can even put in wallet.
personal phone for friend nia when they meeting u nv give to any OKT personal phone even if they are trustworthy cos u nv know what may happen if u jus forget to select delete.

Eric22
13-08-2008, 10:23 PM
To be safe jus get a prepaid and put the sim in somewhere safe and only put in phone when u need the safest way to go around.can even put in wallet.

To all bros, just a word of caution. For Nokia phone users (other models I dont know), pls delete all your SMS stored in your inbbox and sent message cos the SMS will still be in be store in your phone even if you have switched SIM card.

Bonk with care...:D

ronaldlimwt
13-08-2008, 10:39 PM
Hi Brother Mrsee,

Live is short so please be forgiving.

Mistakes done need to be rectified, just like if you have done something wrong in your work, the boss will forgive you and don't give you a walking certificate. Also if you subordinates had done something, you also will forgive them. Hence I am sure you can do likewise to the OKT especially he has admitted his mistake and apologised.

As an advice you should take precautionary measures and cannot assume things. Assumptions and no precautionary measures in any type of situation can unknowingly create disaster.

Rey Mysterio619
13-08-2008, 11:48 PM
Bro mrsee, like wat the bros say live and let live bro. There's no need for me to emphasize the pts other bros highlighted regarding don't stray if don't want to get any trouble and a 2nd line.

I would think OKT not entirely at fault wor. You must be prepared OKT may sms you before your booked session. I give you senario of wat will happen if they don't sms you at all.... Hours/day before your session the FL went back LOS menses etc, OKT knows and he don't sms you. You found a perfect excuse to dump your wife and took 1.5hrs of public transport reached the hotel sms: "Bro I've reached wats the rm number?" He sms back:"sorry she went back LOS this morning". Then how would you feel? WTF kind of feeling isn't it? Yours is 1st blood, somethime they don't made it thru custom, imagine you stand at the hotel, sms received: "sorry bro few hours ago she did not made it to Singapore".
Hope I shed some light to you... That's why many bro have 2nd line.:)

Sweetprcbabes2
13-08-2008, 11:54 PM
agree with Rey Mysterio61.

I have 2 lines too.

UZUMAKI_N
13-08-2008, 11:55 PM
Nice one sia.
OKT sms you"Srry bro ur girl still in thailand u can go there and bonk".

whitegals
14-08-2008, 12:01 AM
Nice one sia.
OKT sms you"Srry bro ur girl still in thailand u can go there and bonk".

Then I will tell the OKT, it's ok, you can bonk her yourself, me is going straight to Haatyai... :D

goodpartner
14-08-2008, 12:07 AM
Right, fault need to be shared in this case.

The warning therefore is for bros to think ahead when participating in such hobby. It's just like driving; to avoid accidents it's no use even if you have the right of way - it just need the other party to make a mistake and you can be DEAD - You may be right, but do you want to be dead right?

To all bros, just a word of caution. For Nokia phone users (other models I dont know), pls delete all your SMS stored in your inbbox and sent message cos the SMS will still be in be store in your phone even if you have switched SIM card.

There's this little Symbian application you install on symbian phones that'll allow you to define a "babe list" of numbers; all in/out call logs and sms will be hidden away in a secret area. It's call CALLMAN - go google for it. Great for leading a double life.

fac89
14-08-2008, 12:09 AM
Hello bro!

I was WRONG!!!
At 615pm, when I was driving my wife back, a SMS came in. I thought must be my friend, and I've nothing to worry, as we had a secret code and pact before meeting for our happy hour. But the sms was a reminder from Mr OKT, naturalchoice himself. "Reminder: booking of joy n bea at 7pm. Dun be late bro. Enjoy urself...."
My wife read it, and her face changed.I was still driving so I did not sense the change of face reaction. Guess what? She read the SMS!!! She ask me who is joy and bea? When i heard that question, my mind went blank! almost bang my brakes! I act normal and told him, send wrong sms...as I did not save naturalchoice's no..... In my mind, I know I dead meat. I got to company my wife home, if not she will suspect more. The happy hour with my friend was over, just with a blunt SMS reminder by this new OKT, naturalchoice. And the 2nd sms, I read it and deleted it. lucky my wife no read... but I was very pissed off!!!

Halo bro mrsee, i just had a booking with the okt. to me, i find that he is a ok fellow. take note, he is just the operator (according to the sms). i dun side either u or him but i think right. since the booking was made in the afternoon, he has all the right to remind you about ur booking. its just a simple yet gentle reminder. so why make a big fuss about it? forget it lo, hokkien sae swah swah kee la, long zhong si brother. Tio boh?

above abt a brother mentioned that senerio is good enuff liao, if not i believe the others can give u more senerio. so cheer and enjoy bonking with other okt.

huat arh!!!!

44mm
14-08-2008, 12:12 AM
If you are so protective of your marriage, then you should never book in the 1st place.

I am not taking side here but the above quoted by you seems abit way off. i am married and i also look for gals. you mean i am not protective of my marriage?

Most of the bros here are all married. Bro kukumalu fyi this is FL dome.

I am not taking side cos what i can say is both are right and both can be wrong. You feel me?

Just wanna highlight to you. Peace!

daddyO
14-08-2008, 12:27 AM
I think the TS has plenty to think about now. Firstly he is inexperienced as he did not have 2 HP and din not know how to hide put to silent and no vibrate mode when he has to be with his wife! with 2 hp in your pocket you just simply tlet the other one vibrate and ring. or always carry a bag or briefcase with you with many compartments and put your cheonging hp inside with silent non vibrate mode.third no matter what or how impirtant the appointment you can always check it if your wife is not around!!!

use of hp always wipe out every sms you sent or recieve!!! in that way there will be no proof and your contacts always in the sime card!! pictures if you want to take always keep it in a flash drive.

her are my two cents. If your marriage means that much to you, than stop cheonging!! If you need to cheong cos tho you love your wife but you still prefer variety, than accept the risk that one of these days you may have to explain to your wife or found out by her....worst is that you accidentally kena std from bbbj pussy licking or frenching or condom broke...etc you may pass std to your wife and in the court of law she has all the rights to divorce you and claim all her right in woman's charter to whatyou own..

that is the risk we all take esp the married cheongster!! Can you handle the risk??? if not just make love to your wife...nothing to worry about!!!

phony
14-08-2008, 12:32 AM

DEN IN THE FIRST PLACE.. DONT BONK!!!! DONT CHECT YOUR WIFE!!! USE UR BRAIN & THINK. IF UR WIFE TREAT YOU THE WAY U TREAT HER. HOW WILL U FEEL? IF A SMS TO UR WIFE IS MEETING UP A GUY. HOW WOULD U FEEL. PUT URSELF INTO UR WIFE SHOE..

U DID 2 MISTAKES WHY UR MARRIAGE COULD BE SPOILT.

1. U BONK. U ARE NT FAITHFULLY LOVING HER.
2. U LIED TO UR WIFE. HOW WILL U FEEL IF UR WIFE LIE TO UU??

lacoruna69
14-08-2008, 12:36 AM
I was WRONG!!!

OKT not exactly at fault here. If you want to play the field, you need to do your own cover up. In fact, it is only right he sent you a confirmation sms before the deal. I will be worried if he didn't. Maybe he should have done it more tactfully though.
I'm more concerned about the service of the gals rather than other things....:p

bigants
14-08-2008, 12:38 AM

Chilled and Last Line. - Naturalchoice

good job bro.. of course i don't mean the mistake u guys had commited.. *salute* for bring brave enough to admit mistake which most org/company nowadays will deny everything.. u might have lost a potential customer but definitely gain me as your new customer.. althought the mistake u had done is unacceptable but people make mistake and learn from there..
cheers!!

fenwick
14-08-2008, 12:46 AM
So i think the conclusion is please get another sim card if you're into cheonging . And for OKTs , maybe you just mention appointment or meeting in ur sms in future! In case there are still bros like TS using only 1 phone line:)

BKK_Expert
14-08-2008, 01:04 AM
Do you know you almost spoilt my MARRIAGE with just this SMS?

Don't over exaggerate it bro, just because of one sms from OKT can cause your marriage to break down :confused:

if like that either you or your wife must be very childish in your thinking :mad:

we are just giving out a gentle reminder as your booking is our 1st blood which we dont wish to put off or delay as our booking for the remaining night is quite pack.

This is something which i strongly dislike about OKT always fixing the appt consecutively one after another.

Who can predict the traffic conditions nowadays especially when the vehicle population is increasing.

Why fix one after another so closely ?

If you OKT want to make full use of the time, then ask your girl to work early lah :mad:

xtremsproz
14-08-2008, 01:12 AM
Everyone made mistake.

Let it be a lesson learn. I think its time for me to take a second sim card. But i don't like the idea of bringing 2 phone. :p

true_enjoyment
14-08-2008, 01:35 AM
I was WRONG!!!

As an OKT, I like to give some advice. Firstly, bro mrsee knowing that he would meet wife first prior to the appointment should dropped a sms to OKT to tell him "Appointment is confirmed at 7pm tonight. I'll be meeting my wife before that so please do not sms. If you need to cancel, just say appt cancelled and i'll understand. Thanks" or something similiar to that. This is also to everyone else who has spouse or partner and is meeting the other half before the appointment.

Sometimes clients could advance book in hours or even days and due to busy schedule, they might forgot about the appointment. I do had a few cases of reminder and clients replied "oh ya, sorry. i forgotten about it, have to cancel cos have an impt meeting" etc.

Also guys who booked gals days in advance should drop a gentle reminder to OKT at least an hour before getting the room in case the gal's mense comes or not feeling well, and the OKT is busy and slip off mind to inform the client. If the guy booked days in advance, get a room without any further confirmation on the day itself and is told the gal is having mense or sick, he can't solely put the blame on the OKT then.

Lastly, OKT naturalchoice must learn to use more discreet words like "Is 7pm still on?" or "Any changes to 7pm appt?" I wouldn't guarantee it's a foolproof method but at least it greatly reduces the suspicious and gives clients room for make up excuses like it's a business appointment with clients etc.

That's my advice.

jeffrey83
14-08-2008, 02:06 AM
Well, i have something to share.

In life, at times when we ASSUME, things goes very Wrong!

ASSUME==== U are MAKING AN ASS OUT OF U AND ME..

Stephenw
14-08-2008, 06:27 AM
I would recommend buying a second sim card just for cheonging, and swap out the cheonging sim card whenever you are with family.

devilnite
14-08-2008, 07:35 AM
learn to use more discreet words like "Is 7pm still on?" or "Any changes to 7pm appt?" I wouldn't guarantee it's a foolproof method but at least it greatly reduces the suspicious and gives clients room for make up excuses like it's a business appointment with clients .

I do agree wif TE advise, so long name and detail of gal not mention in SMS, theres always more rm to explain, who knows it might even help u o find excuses to go out ;)

didisong2
14-08-2008, 10:01 AM
Everyone made mistake.

Let it be a lesson learn. I think its time for me to take a second sim card. But i don't like the idea of bringing 2 phone. :p

haha, go buy a phone that can have 2 sim card. Turn off your cheong card when you are with your wife. Also your wife won't find your second sim card in your wallet or briefcase:D

most wife not technically inclined to deal with electronic gadget

Happywheel
14-08-2008, 10:25 AM
Best is to get 1 post paid no and 1 pre-paid card like what i'm doing
but not 100% foolproof.....there are some risk.

hansoon
14-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Agree....if okts sms to ask for confirmation, should keep it as discreet as possible. There's no telling what will happen, even if that person's got 2 different sim cards.

Free2cheong
14-08-2008, 10:38 AM
I seriously don't understand what case TS has against the OKT.

I always tot that a reminder is a good practice.

Dude, like your thread says... try at your own risk. You screwed up, don't blame the OKT. You put your own marriage on the line by bonking another woman, then now you complain. Really man...

No sympathies from me.

tigerboy18
14-08-2008, 11:01 AM
bro mrsee, we all understand what u have gone thru. wat is done cannot be undone liao. we all made some mistakes every now n then. i believe okt is by no means to do tat on purpose, afterall, okt wan long term biz n we bros wanna b able to cheong (safely n peacefully) as long as our dick cn erect n our pocket got money.

I m not taking side here, just hope tat u look at things in a wider perspective. We made mistake, we learn n then we try to do it better in future. Just relax ok bro. I am also learning from your predicament. from now on I better use another SIM card on another hp for cheonging activities. Better b safe the sorry. :)

taitaikunu
14-08-2008, 11:14 AM

Hi bro,
All sms stay with sim card and only be seen on the nokia model you received it from not any others that is why the message stick with you phone.

Spaniard
14-08-2008, 11:23 AM
Bro, I'm sorry to hear what happened. It's over & no point getting yourself work up. There are many things in life to worry about. The best thing now is to lay low for a while. Not saying that your wife suspect anything wrong but just in case she is secretly keeping an eye on your movement & sms. Be cool & stay happy always.

AS for OKT...maybe next time. just sms a short simple message saying. "THIS IS A REMINDER" that all. I'm sure every bros' here will know what it's mean if they have any booking on that day. :)

infinitiumus
14-08-2008, 11:48 AM
For this cannot blame OKT lah.. we ourselves also need to be careful.

On a related topic, how about OKT sending unsolicited SMS to us announcing the availability of their girls?

wolf2305
14-08-2008, 11:55 AM
Bro TS, I think it a part that you might want to look at when you want to bonk. When you point that little finger out and put the blame on OKT, there's always four of your fingers pointing back at you. i think you have to look at yourself whether you are right in the first place.

I think everyone learns from lesson, and it is not right that you get so work up. Cool down, and take a step back. you might be able to see the bigger picture that most bros has written here.

44mm
14-08-2008, 11:56 AM
DEN IN THE FIRST PLACE.. DONT BONK!!!! DONT CHECT YOUR WIFE!!! USE UR BRAIN & THINK. IF UR WIFE TREAT YOU THE WAY U TREAT HER. HOW WILL U FEEL? IF A SMS TO UR WIFE IS MEETING UP A GUY. HOW WOULD U FEEL. PUT URSELF INTO UR WIFE SHOE..

U DID 2 MISTAKES WHY UR MARRIAGE COULD BE SPOILT.

1. U BONK. U ARE NT FAITHFULLY LOVING HER.
2. U LIED TO UR WIFE. HOW WILL U FEEL IF UR WIFE LIE TO UU??

Who are you to give such a comment? Dont bonk OKTs earn what?

The bros here gave ADVICES to both parties. You on the other hand gave stupid remarks.

This website has a purpose. Its to share so the OKTs can improve on their services and for cheongsters to be smarter. I for one has learned alot from here.

Dun try to start a flame war for nothing. From the postings you dun even have a single FR on any OKTs gals before. You got no rights to comment on anyone.

For this i will zap you! My nick is 44mm.

Fecker
14-08-2008, 12:06 PM
what the FCUK YOU TALKING? you mean every bro here bonk and cheongster without their marriage in mind. thats 2 diff issue idiot! dont shoot ur mouth off without thinking pls.

personally i think we gotta do it discreetly.

Midnightiger
14-08-2008, 12:23 PM
Wow! I just don't believe what I'm reading!

Now it appears that the TS is at fault?

So ATTENTION ALL OKTS!, you have the right to sms any of the samsters who gave you their contact numbers, confirm all appointments, advertise any new FLs coming, etc, etc! If your sms happen to be found by the samster's OC, friend, or whatever, don't worry it is not your fault!

Is that it?

Every OKT knows the rule. They don't contact you. They only reply WHEN you sms to them and only in THAT period of "conversation". Period.

I never had any problem with any of the OKTs that I have engage in their biz. Like Bonnie San and Beauthaiful. Whatever appointment I made, no matter how much earlier, is left at that. Even if I had to cancel in the last minute like 20 minutes before scheduled appointment because of some urgent matters, I sms to them and they had NEVER complain, not even once. They know this is part and parcel of their biz and still happily accept any bookings I make without ever to remind me of any appointments I make.

I guess new OKTs have to learn, and I empathised with naturalchoice when he says he is sorry. It's the posts and comments from fellow bros that perturbed me. And some of them senior samsters too.

Regards
Tiger

LevusJovi
14-08-2008, 12:53 PM
Don't over exaggerate it bro, just because of one sms from OKT can cause your marriage to break down :confused:

if like that either you or your wife must be very childish in your thinking :mad:

:

I think you are the one being childish....or u must be a young punk do does not even know what is marriage is all about...the foundation for any marriage is TRUST....If TS wife knew that he went for FL their marriage will be ruined.....this will happen to most people if their wife found out their husbands had been unfatihful to them.....when you comment please at least think with you big head....instead of giving sensible advice or comment you rubbed salt onto TS plight.:mad:

oldghost
14-08-2008, 01:10 PM
juz to higlight this to every1...

pre paid sim card - $20/-
handphone - $100/-
marriage - priceless

oldghost
14-08-2008, 01:12 PM
juz to lighten the atmosphere...

handphone - $100/-
marriage - priceless :D

mrsee
14-08-2008, 01:27 PM
I think you guys misunderstood my meaning.
I had stated, maybe i was stupid enough, not to use precaution and use xtra SIM Card instead. I admitted my fault in my stupidity, and not protecting my marriage.

After reading through, I feel that I've been maligned for alot of things. I only want to voice out, as I was angry at the OKT for sending unnecessary SMS at such important timing, 6plus pm. Do you guys mean, its ok for OKTS to anyhow send SMS, "your appointment with joy and bea confirm at 7pm" or send obvious SMS to you anytime of the day???

I am not angry anymore. So at least, now I can reply with peace of mind. I was furious yesterday. Someonen zapped me saying, "I fly aeroplane, that's why okt sms me?" to the one who zapped me, please note:

The scenario: I booked and confirmed my appointment with my friend.It was already confirmed and I always trust my agents they will not sms. 6pm, I wenty to drive my wife home, not expecting any sms from okt either. But at the most unfortunate timing, he sms me, and with an OBVIOUS message! How do you think I was suppose to react?Should I not be angry? After that, i have to cancel plans to company my CO at home! to avoid suspicion.

I know I am wrong, but forgive the OKT for sending such solicited SMS? Guys, if you are in my shoes, will you be happy too?
I have originally post this warning just as a warning, not as a backlash to me.

If you guys remember, there was another okt, A1SsexyThai, his website was flooded with samsters complaining and demanding for removal on his mailing and SMS list. Some even threatened to call AV to catch him if he continue his absurb form of sms.

The same thing happen to me, on this OKT.

Anyway, thanks Midnightiger and a few more who spoke on my behalf. There was no malicious intention. Just a warning. Carry on support him if you are interested in receiving sms anytime of the day.

I never had problems with some of the established players here. Just that these new OKT, they dont know their do and donts.

We cheongster want to bonk, want to support, but hope to limit such dangerous sms...

End. I am sorry if I put in wrongly, and offended someone. Cos' I been zapped countless times.

mrsee
14-08-2008, 01:30 PM
juz to lighten the atmosphere...

handphone - $100/-
marriage - priceless :D

Thanks bro! I appreciate your research...
I had been chionging for so long, and no OKTs send such SMS so openly and daring.

I will definnitely get a new SIM card. But I am really disappointed in this okt... now I am even more disappointed with the comments you guys leave for me. I had admitted my mistake, but I still meet with backlash like this.

Everyone is siding with okt, instead of me.

HeadOn
14-08-2008, 02:20 PM
so wat's the moral of the story?..

if u r married, pls be faithful to ur wife n stop visiting WL!!..they're reserved for single men only!!...if any bros here who cant leave the scene, pls stay single for life..in this way, u can bonk whoever, wat day wat time also no one will care!..

dun think tat by engaging FL u will have privacy..if u r suay, ur wife frens or relatives might be ard the hotel u went, u r equally in deep shit too....

aces68
14-08-2008, 02:42 PM
hmm, interesting thread and responses from both sides. I would say kudos to TS for having the guts highlight this subject in the forum and kudos to the OKT for his apology.

I myself carry 2 phones for discretion, so I think it is a good idea for TS to carry another line and use an old phone where the SMS will only be stored on the SIM card itself. But beware to remove the SIM card when not in use. Once I misplaced my cheonging phone and couldn't find it for days. I panic for a while, thinking my wife may have taken it and tried to crack the PIN code :eek: but eventually I found it..

But I'm quite interested in the SYMBIAN program CALLMAN which another bro mentioned in his post..maybe no need to carry 2 phones now ..:D

genmes
14-08-2008, 04:27 PM
salute to OKT for his apology....but I do feel when we (samsters) decided to contact any OKT in this forum to make bookings, this is the risk we are taking (no risk no game)...so if we are looking someone to blame, should blame our ill-fated if being caught red handed :o
but thanks to TS as well for starting this thread to create awareness amongst samsters to be more cautious when dealings with OKT / FL.
Most important is glad to know that TS managed to convince his wife and move on :)

Teekopek
14-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Bro TS,

i support you, what a stupid act by the new okt.
When send msg to confirm booking cannot just write confirm appointment wat time?must spell everything out scared no one knows u call FL?
Use brain la.;)

blacktaj
14-08-2008, 05:04 PM
Done is done.

If you wanna cheong, ALWAYS assume ALL OKTs and FLs are idiots and your OC is GENIUS.

Many chances to catch you. Your computer cache cleared? Email account log off? Received files deleted? MSN auto logon disabled and "remember me option" properly set? Phone sms cleared? If you dont play the game properly, you get burnt. Condoms in pocket? Sperm stain from leaky dick on your underwear? Hotel soap smell strong? Once my shirt button misaligned. Only realised in the lift on the way to home.

Remember.... no matter how much you wash, if your OC BBBJ you, she can smell and taste latex.

Just be smart about it.

TS although made stupid mistake, he cannot blame the OKT. Not OKT fault at all. But must give credit to TS. He bring this issue to your attention. Remember, not just your sms is liability. Everything and anything.

Once I bonk in car. Thought everything cleared. 2 days later when vacuum car, found the CD under the seat. HA. Lucky is me that find it.

Take care.

s1mmyb0y
14-08-2008, 05:24 PM
Like a car accident, most times each hav their own reasons and excuses for things happening a certain way.

No one really is at fault, on one hand OKT was being friendly and pro active to rmind cheongster. Perhaps more suitable for single young men with nothing to lose.

If you belong to the married respectable businessman/father/worker, you hve to take the necessary precausions. When dealing with new OKT, be EXTRA careful better than to ASS-U-ME this new OKT same as the rest.

BTW, how much ar? Bad press can also be good publicity. :) I have yet to get my second sim.

blur boy
14-08-2008, 06:00 PM
"Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups".....

I heard the above quote from a show and I have remembered it till today...and I seriously did pondered about the contents and totally agree with it...

At the end of the day, TS still be able to get his monthly dose of bonks after his bad experience, so lets spare the OKT since he already acknowledge the "oversight" and paid the price of losing TS businesses....

So lets carry on sharing and spare the flaming....:p

Spaniard
14-08-2008, 06:03 PM
I think we should give this a rest since both parties have apologised. Stay Cool to all Brudders' here....:)

hungry.wolf
14-08-2008, 06:28 PM
Well well, let this be a lesson learnt to all bros here since it already happened, it's no use pointing fingers le, everyone should take it positively, right?

To bro Mrsee, the most u can do is vent your frustrations, maybe get some bros to take your side, boycott the OKT's biz a bit, but that's about it, rite? What else do u want to do to take revenge? Ppl also earning a living , nobody wants to jeopardise your marriage.

To bro naturalchoice, u should learn from this mistake, but take it positively, no doubt your biz may be affected by the word-of-mouth around, best is u should use some codes to remind your client. Something like... "bro, care to come out for coffee later at 7pm? An old friend is back to see u" So, at least all this conversation will be easier for your client to answer to their counterpart.

Other bros of course may also have different ways of handling thing. This is just my own thoughts.

KingBong
14-08-2008, 06:58 PM
I ever sms to gf wrongly instead of okt cos not used to the phone, stopped using that phone, and my gf somehow manage to "forget" after 1 night of hell...

repsolman
14-08-2008, 07:15 PM
I have only one thing to say:
Bang sai must chit kar chng.

repsolman
14-08-2008, 07:17 PM
I ever sms to gf wrongly instead of okt cos not used to the phone, stopped using that phone, and my gf somehow manage to "forget" after 1 night of hell...

Women never forget... One fine day, at the appropriate time, they will remind you of it.

pe_guy
14-08-2008, 07:23 PM
Every OKT knows the rule. They don't contact you. They only reply WHEN you sms to them and only in THAT period of "conversation". Period.

This is the rule. I contacted OKT D'Fantasy without unnecessary sms so far. He knows the rule.

But I did receive advertisement about new gals from other OKT last time too. I don't like that. Even thought I'm using 2 lines, those unwanted smses are very irritative. I prefer to check for new stocks from the forum myself.

I think this is a lesson for both. But the price is much more serious for the TS than it is for the OKT. For OKT, at most, they lost a good customer. For the TS, you'd better be careful, your wife may be watching your back now even you don't see any changes from her face. I think you need time to rebuild the reliability from her.

Just my thinking.

whitegals
14-08-2008, 11:43 PM
Kana zapped with this kind of message:

"when it's not your business, u should keep quiet. dun be a hero"

Bro, I got a message for you too, this is a forum, you know what that means? People are entitled to opinions, so long as you dun abuse other people or mention their fudder mudder that kind of thing, you should have an open mind and be willing to hear other people point of view.

I can just imagine what would happen if you owned the forum, all the replies we will be getting would be "Not my business" :D

By the way, strap on a pair when u get trigger happy. I find it hard to take your advice when I got no respect for you. :cool:

Threadstarter, sorry about hijacking your thread. So you sorted out your "cheong" fone yet?

infinitiumus
15-08-2008, 11:07 AM
But I'm quite interested in the SYMBIAN program CALLMAN which another bro mentioned in his post..maybe no need to carry 2 phones now ..:D

ya, better to install SMS hiding program - those with symbian os phone can.
Actually CALLMAN not as good as MUMSMS but MUMSMS no more update and don't support the latest symbian OS.

Now I have CALLMAN. Still better than nothing. Don't have to worry about other's reading my SMS.

infinitiumus
15-08-2008, 11:53 AM

Regards
Tiger

Is there such a rule? Maybe all the OKTs can confirmed. (Just to correct you since you mention Bonnie san, did receive unsolicited SMS from her once a while - not an issue for me). Although most of them are discreet MOST of the times, I do receive unsolicited SMS once a while. It is OK for me cos their number are "blacklisted" and their SMS will be hidden.

In this instance about confirmation, yes, mostly it is not necessary but some do SMS to confirm. There is no right/or wrong. If we are not comfortable with the confirmation, we can always tell OKT. If we are dealing with a new OKT (first time business), then we ourselves have to take the necessary precaution.

gunnerstriker
15-08-2008, 01:41 PM
Thanks bro! I appreciate your research...
I had been chionging for so long, and no OKTs send such SMS so openly and daring.

I will definnitely get a new SIM card. But I am really disappointed in this okt... now I am even more disappointed with the comments you guys leave for me. I had admitted my mistake, but I still meet with backlash like this.

Everyone is siding with okt, instead of me.

bro i understand how u feel as i kanna tis alot of times wif the lady themselves or sometimes is my frd who sms like tmr on leave go bs or tmr bkin? if its a frd its stil can tel ur wife ur frd playin a prank or sms wrong ppl, if its a lady tat sms or col u DIE DIE MUZ NOT ADMIT U KOE HER. its up 2 u how u manage ur own phone lines,as for me i always use the same line but keep al nos memorize inside ur head, nv put their contacts in the phone so tat such thing happen u stil got rd 2 run n always put ur phone on vibrate mode. even when u r drivin don take out ur phone when it vibrate,wait til u get down n wifout ur wife notice take out n read,if its a important col, they will koe tat u r havin somethin on n wait for u 2 reply so bro life stil carry on n there's no right or wrong in life u have ur reasons n the OKT hav their concern oso. so gd luck in ur bkin voyage n enjoy life while we stil can as u don koe whether wat happen the next day.;)

Casten
15-08-2008, 02:55 PM
What OKT Should do : 1) Be descreet even if u wanna sms. Do not put gal's names in ur msgs. We get the hint. I just received one today saying "Got New. Want me to intro?" Something like that I can say its games or whatever gadgets or stuffs....

What WE shld do: 1) If u know u are with CO or OC... Off ur handphone la... Silent it in ur pocket... take precautions....

2) Delete all sms transactions inbox and sent box.....

aces68
17-08-2008, 06:48 PM
ya, better to install SMS hiding program - those with symbian os phone can.
Actually CALLMAN not as good as MUMSMS but MUMSMS no more update and don't support the latest symbian OS.

Now I have CALLMAN. Still better than nothing. Don't have to worry about other's reading my SMS.

Can some bro tell me where I can get the CALLMAN program ?
I tried to google it but somehow could not download from the gsmhack site.
I would be grateful for any useful tips to get the program.:)

draken
17-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Interesting thread... since im a regular in this hobby.

Actually my sense is that this is not really the OKT fault lah. OKT don't know us and will always assume that the hp no. used or submitted for yahoo group approval is safe to solicit these transactions. I myself also received sms frm my fav OKTs on new stock arrival and trying of 1st blood.

Actually anything can happen lah... my colleague got 1 dedicated hp line to chiong but also kena caught cos his wife's uncle saw him entering the hotel.

Ultimately the risk is always there and we must be responsible for our actions. hahaha. for me i will continue to chiong cos there are too many good stuff liao.

Not to flame anyone. just my 2cents worth since sbf is an open forum to discuss issues. ;)

kuku07
17-08-2008, 09:17 PM
If you want to come out to play be prepare to take such risk. It not the OKT fault he is just sending a reminder. As for those that scare when you book can alway ask them not to send anymore reminder, a extra 5 cents will not kill...

blondes
18-08-2008, 01:34 AM

For Nokia phone :

Call log under Msg. recipients got records time & Number u send sms to ..
beware.

Ahbeng69
18-08-2008, 01:59 AM
Very good lesson learnt. Better be careful in future:eek:

ahgogo123
18-08-2008, 08:07 AM
As an OKT, I like to give some advice. Firstly, bro mrsee knowing that he would meet wife first prior to the appointment should dropped a sms to OKT to tell him "Appointment is confirmed at 7pm tonight. I'll be meeting my wife before that so please do not sms. If you need to cancel, just say appt cancelled and i'll understand. Thanks" or something similiar to that. This is also to everyone else who has spouse or partner and is meeting the other half before the appointment.

Sometimes clients could advance book in hours or even days and due to busy schedule, they might forgot about the appointment. I do had a few cases of reminder and clients replied "oh ya, sorry. i forgotten about it, have to cancel cos have an impt meeting" etc.

Also guys who booked gals days in advance should drop a gentle reminder to OKT at least an hour before getting the room in case the gal's mense comes or not feeling well, and the OKT is busy and slip off mind to inform the client. If the guy booked days in advance, get a room without any further confirmation on the day itself and is told the gal is having mense or sick, he can't solely put the blame on the OKT then.

Lastly, OKT naturalchoice must learn to use more discreet words like "Is 7pm still on?" or "Any changes to 7pm appt?" I wouldn't guarantee it's a foolproof method but at least it greatly reduces the suspicious and gives clients room for make up excuses like it's a business appointment with clients etc.

That's my advice.

Yeah that kinda of sms will be nice :D.
Btw just for all bros information, our SBF i don't think is discreet enough....
nowdays more n more teenager girls get to know this website.... The world
is on the growth.... i won't be surprise if primary 1 student having a branded phone in fact, saw some very young kids holding phone too.

Historyx
18-08-2008, 08:25 AM
Hmnnn, threastarter, its quite common for the OKT to send a reminder sms to us customers. I am not saying you are at fault. But each should take own responsibility.

You can do anything, just don't get caught.
If you don't want to get caught, don't do it.
Simple logic.

Happy bonking!