PDA

View Full Version : Any idea when GL will be in full swing?

DaDiDi69
14-08-2022, 10:55 PM
Any idea when L6, L8, L10, L12, L14 will reopen? L18 to L20 is not even in full swing yet. Any bros here got inside info?

p u r e
14-08-2022, 10:58 PM
No complete inside info.

But a few weeks ago, I bumped into an OKT from the former L8H43 who moved to another house in the same lorong. He told me this year October he reopening that house.

There's also some bros who remarked in other threads in this subforum that some houses OKT say early next year they re-open.

So my guess is that for all houses who intend to operate again, probably by mid of next year latest latest they open.

DaDiDi69
14-08-2022, 11:02 PM
No complete inside info.

But a few weeks ago, I bumped into an OKT from the former L8H43 who moved to another house in the same lorong. He told me this year October he reopening that house.

There's also some bros who remarked in other threads in this subforum that some houses OKT say early next year they re-open.

So my guess is that for all houses who intend to operate again, probably by mid of next year latest latest they open.

That's a very long wait lah. Have to be content with these limited supplys. Sad lah.

Dignified69
14-08-2022, 11:19 PM
I have the inside information. When Mr Xi Jin Ping abandons this silly policy of zero covid and our friends from PRC are able to come out to play with the rest of the world. In the absence of this who knows it might become a Tom Yum and Pho playground

DaDiDi69
15-08-2022, 01:10 AM
I have the inside information. When Mr Xi Jin Ping abandons this silly policy of zero covid and our friends from PRC are able to come out to play with the rest of the world. In the absence of this who knows it might become a Tom Yum and Pho playground

The world must move on without the PRCs already...Winnie Xi can keep all the honey by himself lah. Is ok if the GL turns to Tom Yum and Pho as long as is in full swing ASAP:D

paulcum2sooon
15-08-2022, 10:47 AM
I think after the F1 night grand prix is over, it should pick up.
Like what some bros mentioned, whether Tom yum or pho its fine, just need the supply

curtix
15-08-2022, 01:04 PM
I spoke to an OKT at geylang recently which is my old friend and regular. He say likely October got chance but take it with a pinch of salt bah. Ultimately will depend on the government

DaDiDi69
15-08-2022, 04:02 PM
I spoke to an OKT at geylang recently which is my old friend and regular. He say likely October got chance but take it with a pinch of salt bah. Ultimately will depend on the government

That's still very long lah :D So sad walk all the Ls still so quite...