PDA

View Full Version : How much fishtank WL earns?

benjm85
14-08-2022, 03:05 PM
Just curious, how much they earn per fuck? Lets say the rate is $60, how much they take back ah?
And also just curious, why these WL prefers to work as prostiutes earning this little money when they can earn more maybe as FL, massages, TD or ktvs?

p u r e
14-08-2022, 07:46 PM
usually it's 50-50. sometimes can be 70 to WL and 30 to OKT(s).

as for why work in GL, it's probably less stressful work and work hours here.

benjm85
14-08-2022, 07:50 PM

Icic. I thought these girls work this line is largely due to money…? They would want to earn as much as possible before they gets old..

p u r e
14-08-2022, 08:41 PM
Icic. I thought these girls work this line is largely due to money…? They would want to earn as much as possible before they gets old..

you also got to see where they come from and how much they earn in GL compared to what they were doing before.

i just finished a session with a Viet Bu. she say down here easier to make money. she was a coffeeshop zhabor back in Hanoi.

anw, i've been told some girls can earn average 4-5k a month in their 2 years here. go back Thailand can set up their own small business and lead a comfortable, good enough life.

unfit
14-08-2022, 08:44 PM
wow scary sia :eek:

IRAS wanna start taxing Legal Whores now :D

TS aka Tax Officer :rolleyes:

bitebitten
15-08-2022, 12:38 PM
that alot sia

madaoh65
16-08-2022, 12:57 AM
Once a china wl I know very well counted her earnings for the month in front of me and it amounts to more than 7k. That's like double my salary back then.

soonbeng
16-08-2022, 05:17 AM
Those licensed Geylang WLs have to pay their OKTs for food and lodging. What about their weekly medical check-ups? Do those WLs pay their own right? How come we don't see them get into MPVs and being driven to the CDC, S'pore, each week?

p u r e
16-08-2022, 09:43 AM
Those licensed Geylang WLs have to pay their OKTs for food and lodging. What about their weekly medical check-ups? Do those WLs pay their own right? How come we don't see them get into MPVs and being driven to the CDC, S'pore, each week?

i asked a Viet bu I patronized this weekend. she say she pay for that.

p u r e
16-08-2022, 09:44 AM
Once a china wl I know very well counted her earnings for the month in front of me and it amounts to more than 7k. That's like double my salary back then.

yeah very possible.

baogege
17-08-2022, 11:50 AM

The mathematic is simple. I quote what the bro earlier mention...

50-50 or 70-30, base on per session $60, we are saying $30 to $42, we take a median value say $35.

Currently the gal is serving at 25min so an hour can take average 2 customer. Not all customer full 25min I norm came in 15min (sad)... So hourly can earn $70/hr

The hours open time is 12pm to 12am (12hr).. Lets say the WL take 2hr break.. So working at 10hr/day. Pay is $700/day.

Now per month she has her period of 5days in average, so for an average 30day month, the WL work 25 day. So not her pay amounted to $17500/mth. That is assuming her share is $35 per customer. If 50-50 ($30/customer) she will earn $15k/mth, on upper tier if she can take 70-30 ($40/ customer) she will earn $20k/mth.

Discounting my assumption is over, let's discount by 20%, the WL pay might be between $12k to $16k.

They earn more than many of us..

If work in KTV, before Covid I pay $50 tip for per session of 4hr, say for evening session, how many butterfly the Vietbu can fly, maybe max 4?? She can take $200 for 4hr. If she do extra... Can they fetch the above amount?

If agree with me can up my points....

3pking
17-08-2022, 03:37 PM

7k consider very less liao.. my friend told me, they probably more than 10k a month, that is why they work for 2 years then go back open own business.

LovesMilktea
17-08-2022, 03:45 PM
Just curious, how much they earn per fuck? Lets say the rate is $60, how much they take back ah?
And also just curious, why these WL prefers to work as prostiutes earning this little money when they can earn more maybe as FL, massages, TD or ktvs?

Yeah im also interested to know too, why geylang comparing to others?
Some spas or homebased angpai's can earn up to 5digits or close to 5digit
Ktv need not say, can anyhow quote customers up to individual / chemistry

basic
17-08-2022, 07:20 PM
7k consider very less liao.. my friend told me, they probably more than 10k a month, that is why they work for 2 years then go back open own business.

The world is unfair isn't it.
Be FL is easy money.

bbwlover99
17-08-2022, 10:08 PM

50-50 or 70-30, base on per session $60, we are saying $30 to $42, we take a median value say $35.

Currently the gal is serving at 25min so an hour can take average 2 customer. Not all customer full 25min I norm came in 15min (sad)... So hourly can earn $70/hr

The hours open time is 12pm to 12am (12hr).. Lets say the WL take 2hr break.. So working at 10hr/day. Pay is $700/day.

Now per month she has her period of 5days in average, so for an average 30day month, the WL work 25 day. So not her pay amounted to $17500/mth. That is assuming her share is $35 per customer. If 50-50 ($30/customer) she will earn $15k/mth, on upper tier if she can take 70-30 ($40/ customer) she will earn $20k/mth.

Discounting my assumption is over, let's discount by 20%, the WL pay might be between $12k to $16k.

If work in KTV, before Covid I pay $50 tip for per session of 4hr, say for evening session, how many butterfly the Vietbu can fly, maybe max 4?? She can take $200 for 4hr. If she do extra... Can they fetch the above amount?

up'ed you for the calculation effort.

i definitely agree that they earn more than many of us here and it is actually far more than your calculation suggests because we have yet to factor in all the tips and gifts (can be expensive gifts like iphone, jewellery or stacks of cash even) from chiongsters

Dignified69
17-08-2022, 10:19 PM
Be FL is easy money.

OMG!

Be FL is easy?

You think it is is easy for a woman to get into this trade?

Women are in general more emotional than men. Our KKJ stand anytime. Women have to (in general) feel loved and a 100 other things to want to have sex.

So to do a 'work' which is more or less universally looked down on is easy...

:eek:

Wow

GN007SG
17-08-2022, 10:20 PM
Yeah im also interested to know too, why geylang comparing to others?
Some spas or homebased angpai's can earn up to 5digits or close to 5digit
Ktv need not say, can anyhow quote customers up to individual / chemistry

risk - spas and homebase services are illegal but WL isnt
hassle - spa and homebase deals with more matters such as boss, accommodation, travelling, appointments etc vs WL who deals mostly with just OKT?

unfit
18-08-2022, 07:43 AM
How come TS never wonder how much brothel keeper is making?

3pking
18-08-2022, 10:23 AM
Be FL is easy money.

everyday kena different stick poke also very sien one.. hard earn also..

reddevil3d
18-08-2022, 01:35 PM
How come TS never wonder how much brothel keeper is making?

Don't need wonder. Sure much more than average joe like me can earn. :o

TheIdesOfMarch
18-08-2022, 01:42 PM
OMG!

Be FL is easy?

Women are in general more emotional than men. Our KKJ stand anytime. Women have to (in general) feel loved and a 100 other things to want to have sex.

Wow

Women do sex work/be FL is universally looked down meh? If looked down then they shouldn't have no end of male clients looking to fuck them or engage their services. Unless those guys are hypocrites lah.

As for everything else you say, earn money most important. You get that pot of gold, you can easily whitewash and pad the rest of your life. That's the mentality these women have. Most of them do actually work out this way, like it or not.

angeloo
18-08-2022, 04:05 PM
Some women naturally slutty and ok to be fucked by all kind of men, some cannot, the slutty one earn money very shiok, only risk is AV, disease, or customer dont pay run away

goodnick
18-08-2022, 10:23 PM

They do not work and rest when code red. So cannot be working 30 days a month.

basic
19-08-2022, 12:15 AM
OMG!

Be FL is easy?

Wow
Is it that hard to advertise oneself on sbf?
FL make good money

JAVgent
19-08-2022, 01:09 AM
Is it that hard to advertise oneself on sbf?
FL make good money

I guess bro Dignified69 is talking about getting pass the mental hurdle of selling one's body.

Let's reframe this... ask you to bend over and sell your ass for $35 a pop after giving okt his share. Assuming there is a whole market out there for male asses, and this is guaranteed good money.. is this ok for you?
some bros naturally ok, some bros resistant but will do it for the money, some bros will never do it.

Dignified69
19-08-2022, 08:31 AM
Women do sex work/be FL is universally looked down meh? If looked down then they shouldn't have no end of male clients looking to fuck them or engage their services. Unless those guys are hypocrites lah.

As for everything else you say, earn money most important. You get that pot of gold, you can easily whitewash and pad the rest of your life. That's the mentality these women have. Most of them do actually work out this way, like it or not.

Yes 'more or less universally looked down'. You can see it in this forum itself. There is no shortage of people referring to FL as toilet, public urinal, WL is for fucking not for relationship etc. Also you think the FL would like to let her family and friends back home what work she is doing here.

Maybe U and I and some others don't think this way, but that is largely how it is. And you are correct on the hypocrisy part. But then hypocrisy is part of the human condition.

Laofuzi8888
20-08-2022, 09:18 PM
My opinion is they deserve to be paid by offering their pussy to us. I think it is not an easy job to be fucked by so many men a day.

basic
21-08-2022, 10:04 AM
My opinion is they deserve to be paid by offering their pussy to us. I think it is not an easy job to be fucked by so many men a day.
FL can choose their number of customers.

basic
21-08-2022, 10:05 AM
I guess bro Dignified69 is talking about getting pass the mental hurdle of selling one's body.

Let's reframe this... ask you to bend over and sell your ass for $35 a pop after giving okt his share. Assuming there is a whole market out there for male asses, and this is guaranteed good money.. is this ok for you?
some bros naturally ok, some bros resistant but will do it for the money, some bros will never do it.
For me nothing mental about it.
It is the physical pain of something going up there.
But at least FL can select their customers right?

unfit
21-08-2022, 10:32 AM
it is not easy for sure

just imagine you have to service plump hairy auntie

of course if customer is young pretty then no problem

that's why I asked them why no touching lips

Answer was

I am leasing my pussy not my heart

Customer Vs lover

victorlee10
21-08-2022, 10:33 AM

True your numbers around there but only possible if she fuck non stop. Based on your formula means she needs to let 20 dicks fuck her a day. 1 month work 25 days means 500 dicks a month. Seems very hard work to earn that measly 15-20k a month. If she is here for 6 months means 3000 dicks. Imagine the poor guy that marry her after that no knowing the wife got fucked by 3000 guys.

Laofuzi8888
21-08-2022, 11:40 AM

That is why many PRC prefer to come here as FL than WL. More freedom. But they have more expenses to upkeep and pressure to get enough customers to survive and also the risk of raid

GN007SG
21-08-2022, 01:26 PM
that's why I asked them why no touching lips

Answer was

I am leasing my pussy not my heart

Customer Vs lover

yes this is one of the standard sop ans lol

unfit
21-08-2022, 03:03 PM
yes this is one of the standard sop ans lol

others said

why you want taste thousands dick mouth

LovesMilktea
21-08-2022, 03:15 PM

Then how about geylang WL, can they choose customers?
What happen if they doesnt want to serve this particular customer lol

basic
21-08-2022, 05:52 PM
True your numbers around there but only possible if she fuck non stop. Based on your formula means she needs to let 20 dicks fuck her a day. 1 month work 25 days means 500 dicks a month. Seems very hard work to earn that measly 15-20k a month. If she is here for 6 months means 3000 dicks. Imagine the poor guy that marry her after that no knowing the wife got fucked by 3000 guys.
Ignorance is bliss.
You never know your ex gf sex life

desmond_lee
21-08-2022, 09:21 PM

not wrong, but this is assume that the girl biz is that good. i will lower it to 7-8k or lower maybe for the avg cat60 girl.

baogege
21-08-2022, 10:26 PM
Bros, everyone excited on my math..

I have done a 20% reduction.. Its till 12k at minimum...

For the bro who count 3000 guys, this is true.. So bro pls be polite to them, treat them as human too.

I will not force the WL if she do not want a kiss or etc..
Neither I will DATY..

NightstallionTy
25-08-2022, 02:40 AM

True..i do ask them 1 month they can hit 20k if they save and they are popular (rtf)

unfit
25-08-2022, 07:41 AM
highest earner two years tenure was almost half million :eek:

cat 150 PRC girl :p

notanexpert
25-08-2022, 08:59 AM

Ya it's possible but that's in theory. In reality, the WL also humans like us, there are days where she might take a break.

soonbeng
28-08-2022, 09:11 PM
highest earner two years tenure was almost half million :eek:

cat 150 PRC girl :p

Was she working in a licensed Geylang house? Was that in S$ or RMB?

unfit
28-08-2022, 09:44 PM
Was she working in a licensed Geylang house? Was that in S$ or RMB?

Singapore dollar

soonbeng
29-08-2022, 12:08 AM
Wow! Wow!

Cheeseburgers
29-08-2022, 01:24 AM

For the bro who count 3000 guys, this is true.. So bro pls be polite to them, treat them as human too.

Neither I will DATY..

Woa bro, shag man

plantronic
29-08-2022, 10:40 AM

Neither I will DATY..

Your estimates are quite accurate. Was curious after you posted this and went to ask those RTF.

Before mid August a bad day was 12-15 sessions and a good day could go into high 20s. The first few weeks of reopen was literally come out and the next customer is waiting.

IMO partly was because FL1 was charging very high prices which has since come lower but still much higher than before CB.

With many more choices in each house the competition has picked up. Popular girls will still be near constantly busy. Average girls get 4 to 7 sessions on a bad day.

The calculation missed out the real take home since the agents usually take the first few hundred sessions as their cut and the girl gets nothing. The 1st wave girls could repay the agent fee within the first month. Those who arrived later need more time.

So how did they survive for first month? Tips! I was surprised by the size of tips and how many customers are so generous. Robert??

Random musing...
the girls earn more than average ep holder by serving mostly wrk pass workers...

the shop boss is earning good $$ with the surging demand. maybe explains why so many are so arrogant and treat customers as if owe them money?? thankfully there are some good okt. ymmv