PDA

View Full Version : Hat-trick in 24 hr

assster
11-08-2008, 12:22 PM
haha, the holiday was a great time for me!

managed to bonk 3 different gals in 24 hrs (non-WL).

I love holidays!! :D

Frenchkiss
11-08-2008, 01:56 PM
What r u trying to prove??

petrolheadsg
11-08-2008, 01:59 PM
school holiday today mah :-) national day fall on sat today school holiday..hence this post I guess

unsung80
11-08-2008, 02:00 PM
What r u trying to prove??

haha proved he got 3 dickys?

Joke aside, TS what's the story...?

assster
11-08-2008, 02:09 PM
haha, nothing lah.. just a happy thought :p

Story to follow later tonite, gotta get to work. :(

lightning
11-08-2008, 02:27 PM

Ai yeah share ur story lah. Good ones we will give credits :D

Kunotz
11-08-2008, 03:15 PM
So clever one, can bonk 3 non-wl in one day :rolleyes:

Steadyman1
11-08-2008, 04:48 PM

Should write a intro and mention to follow up later then samsters will not mislead your intention...

Don't let us wait too long for your story "Hat-trick@National Day"....:D

nakamara
11-08-2008, 06:13 PM

Not WL...maybe FL lor :D

KingBong
11-08-2008, 10:57 PM
Relate the 3 bonks and we see if you deserve the match ball :)

Twa_Kee
11-08-2008, 11:03 PM

How did you do that ?

assster
11-08-2008, 11:55 PM
knn.. bo tai bo zi kena zapped.. all dun dare to put name.

anyway, couldn't care less about the points, I'm in a good mood. :p

------------
So the story started last fri on the eve of national day. I was looking forward to the long wkend to finally take a break from work and to go clubbing as my gf will not be around over the wkend.

Fri morning started off great as I was awoken up by a nice warm sensation on my didi. Opened my eyes and saw my gf giving me a 'wake-up call'. Darn shiok!! Bros who had experienced it before will know what a great feeling it is to wake up with. Anyway, she was getting ready for work so she was in her bra and panties with her hair was all done up and makeup on already while giving me a naughty cfm look with my didi in her mouth. I leant back and enjoyed the sensation for the next 5-10 minutes while caressing her soft breasts. She moaned as I slipped my hands into her bra and played with her nipples and started to suck me even harder. I was on the verge of coming when she suddenly stood up and remove her panties. With my didi was all wet from her saliva + her wet pussy, she easily slide herself onto me and starting riding me. After a good 10-15 minutes, I was wide awake by then and decided to take control of the situation. Flipped her onto her back and started doing her missionary style while she moaned away. After pumping for the next 10 minutes, could not take it anymore and unloaded my cum onto her breasts. (must be careful not to kena hair or makeup else no more next time!)

As I leant back exhausted, she cleaned herself up and smiled as she said,

"Well, hope that can last you through the weekend. I'll only be back wed so behave yourself!"

How little did she know.. keke

assster
12-08-2008, 12:20 AM
After sending my gf off, I went home to change and prepare for work. I'm in the sales line so my hours are flexible. Normally I dun go into the office before 11am but today is different. There is a birthday in the dept, and the bday gal happen to be a childhood friend of mine.

I've know sharon since we were in primary school and live opp blks from each other. I had a hugh crush on her in back then but never had the balls to ask her out as I was quite a geek last time while she was the 'school flower' all the way from primary to sec school. Still, we were very close as she always look up to me as a big brother although I am only older than her by 3 months. We lost touch after I moved house and in those days, we had no hp or emails, only pagers which was defunt and home phones which was lost once you moved. But as fate would have it, after losing contact for more than 9 yrs, she joined my company 6 mths ago under my team. I couldn't recognise her initally, just find that her looks and mannerism resembles someone but I just couldn't put a name to it. It was only after going through her resume that I saw out alma school name did I recall and I actually called out in the middle of meeting

"xiao mio?! (little cat, which was her nickname back then)"

I can still remember the awkard silence that followed as the whole room turn quiet as Sharon's face started to flush a bright red before laughter burst out around the table.

Realising what I had done, I composed myself and explained that she was an old friend of mine and welcomed her into the team.

tbc

water_gun
12-08-2008, 12:22 AM
really nice story...:D

jon2000sg
12-08-2008, 12:25 AM
well done bro !!! you are the champ !