PDA

View Full Version : Share your craziest drinking games/stories!

Jasee
26-07-2022, 06:06 PM
I’ll start with one of my recent ones.. :p working now so it’ll be a quick story! A longer one when I have time! We had some friends over for hotpot and some drinks. There were 3 girls and 2 guys. It was impromptu so they hadn’t really decided on what to get.. so they got some soju, bottle of Martell and we had a half bottle of Suntory Whiskey left over in the house. They were supposed to just eat, drink and head home..

Have no idea how we ended up playing mahjong and card games.. one of my flat mates (who is a female) asked us to play strip poker.. not going into too much details here as a lot happened.. but eventually I lost and removed my shirt and was topless..(but I was wearing nipple stickers). wasn’t as bad as the guys because they lost everything they were wearing.. by then I think I was quite high from drinking the soju and Martell mixes.. if recall correctly we were eating Nutella using our fingers and one of my flatmates wanted to do something fun and decided to ask us to use our fingers, dip it into the Nutella, put it around our breasts, and then get the guys to lick them all off.. to be honest, I felt really good and excited when I was having them licked, and at the same time I could see my friends dick standing with his foreskin moved back a little. Looking at that made me feel like being fucked by him.. We are close friends but I had never seen his dick before, it made me feel even more excited knowing that he knows I’ve not seen his dick before. My flatmate licked my other boob and I felt my legs go weak.. i could see the bulging veins on his dick and his swollen dick head. I felt my nipples stiffen and was subconsciously hoping my nipple sticker won’t drop off.. I was still wearing panties so I guess nobody could see the wet spot that had formed after feeling so high from the licking. Perhaps it was also because I haven’t had sex for a few months.. and my body and mind was craving for more.

Eventually I think we drank too much and I have no idea how I got back into bed. Woke up with a really bad headache and I still had some dry stains of Nutella on my boobs :D the guys were sleeping in the living room and my flatmates were nice enough to put towels on them :p next time it happens, I’ll take a photo of the scene. Took me a few hours to clear it up and get them to go home.. hahas.

Thanks for the help.... (: you know who you are :p

Bakedbeans45
26-07-2022, 06:18 PM
Wow what a story! Made me feel high just reading it... and craving nutella 😝😝

Just imagine if your nipple sticker really did drop off and your guy friends just started sucking your nipples - not sure how the night would have ended hahah

Waiting for the longer one / other stories from you sis 😁😁

ah rat
26-07-2022, 06:35 PM
next time it happens, I’ll take a photo of the scene.

Nice start! Curious to know who helping :)
Next time real happens.Take photos.
Many photos tell many thousand words :p

Corissa
26-07-2022, 06:45 PM
I was involved in drinking games sometime ago. Gt pretty drunk at end of it. Was 2 girls and 2 guys, the girl was my colleague while the guys was her friends. It was like spinning the bottle. If the bottle was aimed at u, then u choose to drink or do a dare. All I remember I gave the guy a lap dance. Then, when I went to pee, I bought him along too.

Asakura
26-07-2022, 06:51 PM
good sharing start
hope to read more stories from you

Bakedbeans45
26-07-2022, 07:01 PM
Do continue... what happened in the toilet?

I was involved in drinking games sometime ago. Gt pretty drunk at end of it. Was 2 girls and 2 guys, the girl was my colleague while the guys was her friends. It was like spinning the bottle. If the bottle was aimed at u, then u choose to drink or do a dare. All I remember I gave the guy a lap dance. Then, when I went to pee, I bought him along too.

bangingeveryone
26-07-2022, 08:07 PM
Mine was when I was based overseas in the forbidden land, my friend was doing a project and needed me to show him around the place.

We were staying in a condo apartment with room and ensuite, so we decided to skip the night spots at night since we have our "female friends" with us who were ok to drink in the apartment.

So we played a crazy game - basically go to the supermarket / 7-11 to buy different kinds of alcohol in a circle, spin the bottle, do a challenge and drink.

I kept losing so I drank like a good mixture of wine, champagne, beer and liquor and I could feel my head spinning, so was 1 of the girl named C.

I then told them "eh I need to go in to my room to lie down for awhile, if not sure gone." The next thing I know, C and I were making out and the alcohol boosted our horniness so the next thing we know, we were banging sooooo loudly and C screamed "oh my god, harder harder, I'm c*mming!!!" and I made the typical "animal groaning" sound.

After that, I was still drunk and went to the living room, not realising I was naked to get a drink and realised they were still cleaning up the place and saw my half-standing little bro swinging around.

Next morning we all pretended nothing happened :D:D

rizwano
26-07-2022, 09:37 PM

Must have been a great experience. Guess, need to gt u drunk on the games one fine day.. haha

hi2u
27-07-2022, 07:00 AM
Not sure how you end up not fucking them, but up you for the share :)

I’ll start with one of my recent ones.. :p working now so it’ll be a quick story! A longer one when I have time! We had some friends over for hotpot and some drinks. There were 3 girls and 2 guys. It was impromptu so they hadn’t really decided on what to get.. so they got some soju, bottle of Martell and we had a half bottle of Suntory Whiskey left over in the house. They were supposed to just eat, drink and head home..

Have no idea how we ended up playing mahjong and card games.. one of my flat mates (who is a female) asked us to play strip poker.. not going into too much details here as a lot happened.. but eventually I lost and removed my shirt and was topless..(but I was wearing nipple stickers). wasn’t as bad as the guys because they lost everything they were wearing.. by then I think I was quite high from drinking the soju and Martell mixes.. if recall correctly we were eating Nutella using our fingers and one of my flatmates wanted to do something fun and decided to ask us to use our fingers, dip it into the Nutella, put it around our breasts, and then get the guys to lick them all off.. to be honest, I felt really good and excited when I was having them licked, and at the same time I could see my friends dick standing with his foreskin moved back a little. Looking at that made me feel like being fucked by him.. We are close friends but I had never seen his dick before, it made me feel even more excited knowing that he knows I’ve not seen his dick before. My flatmate licked my other boob and I felt my legs go weak.. i could see the bulging veins on his dick and his swollen dick head. I felt my nipples stiffen and was subconsciously hoping my nipple sticker won’t drop off.. I was still wearing panties so I guess nobody could see the wet spot that had formed after feeling so high from the licking. Perhaps it was also because I haven’t had sex for a few months.. and my body and mind was craving for more.

Eventually I think we drank too much and I have no idea how I got back into bed. Woke up with a really bad headache and I still had some dry stains of Nutella on my boobs :D the guys were sleeping in the living room and my flatmates were nice enough to put towels on them :p next time it happens, I’ll take a photo of the scene. Took me a few hours to clear it up and get them to go home.. hahas.

Jasee
27-07-2022, 08:43 AM
Omg if my nipple sticker dropped off and he ended up sucking my nipples.. actually I think I’d have let him suck them :p and if my other female flatmate sucked the other.. I think the session would have developed into something more

Wow what a story! Made me feel high just reading it... and craving nutella 😝😝
Just imagine if your nipple sticker really did drop off and your guy friends just started sucking your nipples - not sure how the night would have ended hahah
Waiting for the longer one / other stories from you sis 😁😁

Hahahas okay I’ll get some photos next time! For the reference (:

Nice start! Curious to know who helping :)
Next time real happens.Take photos.
Many photos tell many thousand words :p

Omg i hate this game hahahahas. We used to play this when we have no cards. So what happened after you brought him along sis? Do share!! :D

There will be more! :)

good sharing start
hope to read more stories from you

Hahahahah omg! Yes the best thing to ever do is.. forget whatever happened the night before and act blur about it. Hahahas. Did you have anything else that developed with C?

Mine was when I was based overseas in the forbidden land, my friend was doing a project and needed me to show him around the place.

We were staying in a condo apartment with room and ensuite, so we decided to skip the night spots at night since we have our "female friends" with us who were ok to drink in the apartment.

So we played a crazy game - basically go to the supermarket / 7-11 to buy different kinds of alcohol in a circle, spin the bottle, do a challenge and drink.

I kept losing so I drank like a good mixture of wine, champagne, beer and liquor and I could feel my head spinning, so was 1 of the girl named C.

I then told them "eh I need to go in to my room to lie down for awhile, if not sure gone." The next thing I know, C and I were making out and the alcohol boosted our horniness so the next thing we know, we were banging sooooo loudly and C screamed "oh my god, harder harder, I'm c*mming!!!" and I made the typical "animal groaning" sound.

After that, I was still drunk and went to the living room, not realising I was naked to get a drink and realised they were still cleaning up the place and saw my half-standing little bro swinging around.

Ohhh I still have a “bf”, I guess that’s what stopped me from doing anything further. Also I think we got too drunk.. I can’t really remember much from that night and maybe.. something happened? Hahahas.

Not sure how you end up not fucking them, but up you for the share :)

acidicavex
27-07-2022, 09:10 AM
next time whenever who lose try using the nose to sip your drink :D

Bakedbeans45
27-07-2022, 04:43 PM
Ok so ive played strip poker and the usual stuff, and there is some thrill to being naked in a group of friends and having to maintain the decency even though your xdd is raring to go and hoping that any moment it will turn into a fullblown orgy. Sadly that nv happened to me and the sessions ive attended only ended in ppl passing out or just going back to their rooms to sleep (when i was in hostel)

There was however a particularly memorable game that i played on one of my dates - it was a first date with a girl i met online and we had a quick dinner followed by a walk in bedok reservoir. As we were bored we sat down on a bench and just talked. Suddenly she whip out her phone and says theres this x rated ice breaker game which we can play. Im like wow in public can play? She was game for it so i said why not. Basically you press a button and it randomly tells you to do certain things to your partner, like lick here or touch there etc. The first one i kena was to take off her bra but i felt shy about it (trying to be a gentleman on first date) and said nah, why dont i do a forfeit instead, and i sang her a song. Her turn was next and it was to LICK MY BELLYBUTTON. i was self conscious cos i do have some hair there but she insisted that she would follow through and she really did. Some more it wasnt just a quick lick, it was the really sensual lingering kind where she even looked me straight in the eyes when licking. I was like whoaaaa thats gotta be a sign. And as the game progressed we kept upping the stakes until there was one part she pulled down her bra and i was sucking her nipple right there in public. Somehow it wasnt sexual yet as we were just being silly, but when we decided ok enough is enough, we just locked eyes and started making out. One thing led to another and she led me to a more secluded part, proceeds to unzip my pants and give me a hj. We almost got caught by some bangla workers but managed to hide lol. Eventually we continued and were fwbs for a few mths until she moved out of sg - but that was truly a memorable first date haha

hhlover
27-07-2022, 05:48 PM
The craziest games i have is strip poker with dare.. 2 guys 3 girls playing from jus normal stripping down to bra n panties to totally naked.. then doing craziest dare thing such as eating cracker on opposite sex sensitive part, precum on cracker to eat.. till all 5 went to sleep naked on the same bed.. laying side by side..
Then got a good sex with one of the girl in the morning while the other is still laying beside our bed..
One small incident, while the girl was riding me, the other girl tat sleep beside me.. suddenly say dun shake the bed so hard, she still wan to sleep while her eyes is still closed.. haha

Bakedbeans45
27-07-2022, 06:29 PM
You should have rolled over and started eating the "sleeping" girl too...

The craziest games i have is strip poker with dare.. 2 guys 3 girls playing from jus normal stripping down to bra n panties to totally naked.. then doing craziest dare thing such as eating cracker on opposite sex sensitive part, precum on cracker to eat.. till all 5 went to sleep naked on the same bed.. laying side by side..
Then got a good sex with one of the girl in the morning while the other is still laying beside our bed..
One small incident, while the girl was riding me, the other girl tat sleep beside me.. suddenly say dun shake the bed so hard, she still wan to sleep while her eyes is still closed.. haha

Kruzer0102
27-07-2022, 09:32 PM

Thanks for the share! Hope can manage to play with mixture of guys and girls 1 day so that will have stories to share. So far only played with guys, was a nasty experience :(

johnnydsg
27-07-2022, 09:54 PM
Mine happened at the Grand Waterfront Corpthorne hotel. This particular group of friends were very open minded and used to drink and play without much limits.

We went for drinks at Zouk first and after awhile everyone went back to the hotel to continue drinking and playing games. I didn't really feel like joining in the drinking games, so after watching for awhile I decided to nab a spot on the bed so that I could sleep without fighting for space after.

After some time, I snoozed off and when I woke up about an hour later? I saw there were all playing strip poker and there was a naked guy's ass seated next to my face LOL.

Everyone was quite high by then after drinking a fair bit and there was one girl I knew who liked me, let's call her W.

I was still lying down half awake watching them play when W suddenly climbed on top of me and started wanting to make out! For some reason, I really wasn't in the mood that day so I pushed her aside gently but she climbed back on and to my surprise started rubbing my dick through my shorts... before proceeding to pull it out and trying to slide it into her pussy which was already glistening wet from anticipation. She was really aggressive that night.

I was like damn girl what the hell are you doing? and pushed her off again! That didn't stop her though, she climbed right back on and this time slid my dick inside her and started grinding hard on me with eyes closed in pleasure right in front of everyone. The blanket was covering us so it was still fine but I was pretty much OMG. It felt like I was getting raped or used for pleasure hahaha.

While I was still bemused at what was going on, W was getting thoroughly wet while continuing to ride my raw cock which was now fully hard and filling her up with all 7 inches. This happened within a few minutes when I was still half awake but I was fully awake by now. I was like nah she's probably drunk so I pushed her off and headed to the toilet to take a piss and she followed...

The feeling of being raped as a guy is a very novel experience ;)

Asakura
28-07-2022, 08:15 AM
what a waste
we could be reading on some steamy stories now

when u are at a chalet, no cards, and everyone was lazy to head out to buy it.
spin the bottle it is! hahaha or maybe everyone didn't want to buy it on purpose:cool:
i recall my experience, i think it was the spinner had to perform a dare on the person the bottle points to.
first spin and it pointed at me. the girl picked "kiss for 5mins"
i was still innocent then thinking its just putting our lips together for 5mins
but then her tongue came and i got led on.
this happened while the guy that liked her was just watching
and we weren't drunk or high from alcohol. we just started our night.
Omg if my nipple sticker dropped off and he ended up sucking my nipples.. actually I think I’d have let him suck them :p and if my other female flatmate sucked the other.. I think the session would have developed into something more

Hahahas okay I’ll get some photos next time! For the reference (:

Omg i hate this game hahahahas. We used to play this when we have no cards. So what happened after you brought him along sis? Do share!! :D

There will be more! :)

Hahahahah omg! Yes the best thing to ever do is.. forget whatever happened the night before and act blur about it. Hahahas. Did you have anything else that developed with C?

Ohhh I still have a “bf”, I guess that’s what stopped me from doing anything further. Also I think we got too drunk.. I can’t really remember much from that night and maybe.. something happened? Hahahas.

Bakedbeans45
28-07-2022, 11:13 AM
did it end up in a soggy biscuit?

Thanks for the share! Hope can manage to play with mixture of guys and girls 1 day so that will have stories to share. So far only played with guys, was a nasty experience :(

Kruzer0102
28-07-2022, 01:03 PM
did it end up in a soggy biscuit?

Just a couple of degen guys playing, first dare was like they made a guy go lick another guy's hairy armpit after his game of basketball, second dare was they made another guy stark naked 2 rounds around the corridor in camp. Still gt alot mre, crazy buddies haha

BushTracker
28-07-2022, 02:40 PM

So lucky.. When I was posted oversea (Bintan), had 3 female house mate.. all 3 CMI.

BushTracker
28-07-2022, 02:42 PM

haha.. so exciting.. I think I am mixing with wrong company of friends.. never have such sexy incidence.

acidicavex
28-07-2022, 03:14 PM
Y no bros ask "bojiao??" next time bring chocolate fudge syrup or honey hmmm whipped cream :D

juneta
28-07-2022, 03:33 PM
Strip games are the most common I think! :D

lamelame76
29-07-2022, 12:58 AM
Shiok sia sadly nvr got to experience before and prob will never get to…

candle2000
29-07-2022, 05:10 PM

Shiok sia sadly nvr got to experience before and prob will never get to…

Give both of you +11 :)

(no need to return points)

ceeko
30-07-2022, 12:47 AM
Friend of colleague when me and colleague went to her house to chill.

Colleague zonked out, drank a bit too much and fell asleep on the ground. Her friend and I chillled and talked on bed and started frenching, she turned to me saying. I'm a player, are u?

I reached out touch her pussy fully wet, yanked off her panties and started fucking really quietly.... it was a huge turn on for both of us.

I came in her pussy that day

We were fb for awhile.

Now still friends, no longer FB though

Peacekeeping
30-07-2022, 01:45 AM

Colleague zonked out, drank a bit too much and fell asleep on the ground. Her friend and I chillled and talked on bed and started frenching, she turned to me saying. I'm a player, are u?

I reached out touch her pussy fully wet, yanked off her panties and started fucking really quietly.... it was a huge turn on for both of us.

We were fb for awhile.

Sound like a jav scene doing it secretly near the sleeping guy :D

AnnieYJL
01-08-2022, 06:07 AM
Very interesting perspective. Why oh ave no such encounters.

acidicavex
01-08-2022, 09:26 AM
make it happen sis never know ;)

LordVader
01-08-2022, 09:34 AM

It is so much easier for ladies to have such encounters than guys.

ceeko
01-08-2022, 09:39 AM
Sound like a jav scene doing it secretly near the sleeping guy :D

Best part, my colleague was female. I upped her before too LOL

acidicavex
01-08-2022, 09:42 AM
the word " i am player" are u sound very nasty :D

wolfyboi
01-08-2022, 10:13 AM

Maybe it was a plan between your colleague and her friend.

There's no boundaries between girls talk so you might have been their topic and her friend might be interested to try

That's the best opportunity for it to happen without being awkward about it :D

ceeko
01-08-2022, 10:41 AM
Maybe it was a plan between your colleague and her friend.

There's no boundaries between girls talk so you might have been their topic and her friend might be interested to try

That's the best opportunity for it to happen without being awkward about it :D

Oh I'm dead sure it isn't

Xcrossit
01-08-2022, 11:05 AM
crazy shit i did in my early 20s that i probably regretted but man WHAT a Memory.

was in army and had a close cousin thats a year older than me. we just to bar hop a lot at boat quay, taking advantage of happy hour and whatever cheap promotions we can find.

one saturday night we got more tipsy than usual. cousin wanted me to accompany her to sober up.

she was sitting at the staircase landing on her floor.
" hey my mum sure scold me if i stumble in at 4am drunk, wait for me to sober up, please"

and there i was getting impatient, coz i also wanted to go home.
so i said " dont sit.. just stand up and you need to walk or work off the alcohol la"

she stood up and asked " okay, how to work it off?"
I just looked at her with a smirk " well... "

she gave me an annoyed look and said " are all army boys always horny?"
i said " i didnt even say anything.. but yes we are always horny"

there was a good minute of silence. then she signalled me to go over to her.
she was standing facing the railing and i moved in behind her. she took my hands and put it on her waist and i hugged her from behind and she pushed her butt onto my crotch. i wasted no time since my hands are there. I unbuttoned her jeans and pushed it down..

"oh man, cant believe im doing this " she said. I already pushing my jeans and boxers down.
"yes, me too" and i pushed her panties aside and entered her.

there we were having an outdoor experience with her flat just 2 units away.
took less than 5 mins for me to come all over the floor.

the next morning, she send me a photo, it was my dry cum on the floor and she said " just this time, never again"

licker69
01-08-2022, 02:49 PM
Oh no...with cousin? Not considered incest I guess?

crazy shit i did in my early 20s that i probably regretted but man WHAT a Memory.

was in army and had a close cousin thats a year older than me. we just to bar hop a lot at boat quay, taking advantage of happy hour and whatever cheap promotions we can find.

one saturday night we got more tipsy than usual. cousin wanted me to accompany her to sober up.

" hey my mum sure scold me if i stumble in at 4am drunk, wait for me to sober up, please"

so i said " dont sit.. just stand up and you need to walk or work off the alcohol la"

she was standing facing the railing and i moved in behind her. she took my hands and put it on her waist and i hugged her from behind and she pushed her butt onto my crotch. i wasted no time since my hands are there. I unbuttoned her jeans and pushed it down..

"oh man, cant believe im doing this " she said. I already pushing my jeans and boxers down.

the next morning, she send me a photo, it was my dry cum on the floor and she said " just this time, never again"

warded
01-08-2022, 03:34 PM

We were fb for awhile.

Any reason why no longer FB? You got sick of her pussy? :p

livergreen
01-08-2022, 03:38 PM
A month ago, I attended a bbq party at someone's condo. There were 5 guys and 3 girls and I only knew the host (girl). The drinking game was picking a poker card and stick it on your forehead, where everyone else except yourself could see the card. Then we go one round to pour drinks into a big cup in the middle, which the loser ends up emptying it. Drinks included whisky, beer, cognac, vodka, green tea. Anyone who lost 3 rounds had to do a forfeit.

I lost 2 rounds straight, followed by one of the girls (M) losing 2 rounds and then came the next round where she lost. As her forfeit, the group agreed that she do a girl-girl kiss with the host for 5 mins. But she doubled-down and challenged us to a mini challenge, which, if she lose again she will drink twice the amount. Else, the loser will have to drink it on her behalf. So, game on.

The challenge was for everyone to pull out the longest pubic hair (?!)

I just shaved, so I had to share her drink with another girl (V), she's IPL clean.

Then, the game continued and I lost the 3rd time. Didn't mind to drink up but was egged on to a similar side challenge. I was sporting, so I made M think of the challenge. She made it simple, "all those who has never had 69, drink".

V and I had to split the drink once again.

After that, I called for a smoke break (with V) and we ended up in the back seat of my car exploring our virgin 69, just in case the same challenge came up again in the night. I must say, IPL is amazing and smooth. :)

Orange22
01-08-2022, 05:59 PM
The challenge was for everyone to pull out the longest pubic hair (?!)

Sure very funny to see everyone's hands in their shorts plucking pubic hair and then laying on the table to compare, and have to hold their breaths or the hairs would be blown away :D

marcussia
01-08-2022, 06:27 PM
Teenage days during the 90s.

Pontang meet gf and went gf friend's house chill (parents went overseas leaving the daughter alone).

The typical ah beng ah lian gathering.

The friend had an older bf, which bought a lot of alcohol.

Drink, drank, drunk, truth dare, card games etc

We started fucking our own gfs in the living room, while one girl watched half drunk.

Eventually, the girl who was watching also got fucked by us. It was so messy afterward, as our gfs all suspected us fucking the other girl after they passed out. :D

Really missed my younger days...

bbqchiz
01-08-2022, 06:40 PM
Solid! Good old 90s days where ah lians are getting passed around and they enjoyed it. Wonder if it’s still a thing with the young punks nowadays?

Teenage days during the 90s.

Pontang meet gf and went gf friend's house chill (parents went overseas leaving the daughter alone).

The typical ah beng ah lian gathering.

The friend had an older bf, which bought a lot of alcohol.

Drink, drank, drunk, truth dare, card games etc

We started fucking our own gfs in the living room, while one girl watched half drunk.

Eventually, the girl who was watching also got fucked by us. It was so messy afterward, as our gfs all suspected us fucking the other girl after they passed out. :D

Really missed my younger days...

marcussia
01-08-2022, 07:02 PM
90s was like the wild west. Alot of alcohol, sex, drugs (I dont take drugs)...

Fun times, fun times...

Alot of clubs, at sultan, at orchard. everywhere is ah lian waiting...

Had most of my crazy shit happen during that period, less cameras around...

Jasee
06-08-2022, 10:38 AM
Omg did you share your guys experience? Hahahahas I’m curious to know!!! Never too old to try! Tho these days quite hard to find chalets again? I guess we have passed the “rowdy and curious” age :D

Thanks for the share! Hope can manage to play with mixture of guys and girls 1 day so that will have stories to share. So far only played with guys, was a nasty experience

How did your night end? :O

what a waste
we could be reading on some steamy stories now

when u are at a chalet, no cards, and everyone was lazy to head out to buy it.
spin the bottle it is! hahaha or maybe everyone didn't want to buy it on purpose:cool:
i recall my experience, i think it was the spinner had to perform a dare on the person the bottle points to.
first spin and it pointed at me. the girl picked "kiss for 5mins"
i was still innocent then thinking its just putting our lips together for 5mins
but then her tongue came and i got led on.
this happened while the guy that liked her was just watching
and we weren't drunk or high from alcohol. we just started our night.

Never too late to find the right company of friends… hehehe.

haha.. so exciting.. I think I am mixing with wrong company of friends.. never have such sexy incidence.

Yup! And these days doesn’t have to be in chalet but can be in someone’s house :D

07-08-2022, 11:03 AM

so was it truly just that time and never again?

Jamzbt
07-08-2022, 04:06 PM
Truth or dare is always the go to game to warm up the flirting

Asakura
07-08-2022, 06:27 PM
continued the game until everyone got tired
went outside. she came over and talked about the kiss/game.
by the time we went back, there was only one spot left to rest on the bed. i offered to just sleep elsewhere on the floor but she told me to climb up.

i honestly was just thinking of sleeping but after probably 10-15mins she had other ideas and started touching me.
we made out heavily.
no sex though cos there were 2 others on the same bed

How did your night end? :O

Xcrossit
07-08-2022, 09:46 PM
so was it truly just that time and never again?

for good or bad, it never did happen again.
though our mutual friend teased about us being close once. wonder if she told her.

yowtf
08-08-2022, 09:39 PM
Nice stories!

Jasee
09-08-2022, 03:43 PM
Do you have any to share? (: keep them coming!

Nice stories!

DreamCherry
09-08-2022, 10:57 PM
continued the game until everyone got tired
went outside. she came over and talked about the kiss/game.
by the time we went back, there was only one spot left to rest on the bed. i offered to just sleep elsewhere on the floor but she told me to climb up.

i honestly was just thinking of sleeping but after probably 10-15mins she had other ideas and started touching me.
we made out heavily.
no sex though cos there were 2 others on the same bed

Nice, at least there's some touching :)

cannotho
10-08-2022, 09:40 PM
Great shares sis and bros, thanks! :)

Darius
19-02-2024, 10:09 PM
Was at a k and saw a group of guys and xmm playing a card game and the loser has to drink, game is based on 西遊記, where the no 5 card represent Sun Wu (5) Kong etc. anyone play before and can explain? I catch no balll!!

cavemao
20-02-2024, 04:58 PM
did a truth or dare drinking game during my uni time, this was damn super long ago, 3 guys and 1 girl, by the end the girl was only wearing panties and using blanket to cover her tits, unfortunately her bf was there also and he keep shielding her so we never got a good look at her, but next morning while i was still half drunk and half asleep on the floor, could hear the couple shagging, tried to gey gey wake up and see but knn they use the blanket to cover again, very exciting but frustrating lol