PDA

View Full Version : What will happen if the gal sees the story u wrote about u and her?

milkshake00
08-08-2008, 05:15 AM
Hi bros out there just started writing my real life story, but what will happen if the gal reads the story and knows that the main characters is u and her?
(the director, producer, scripwriter, actor is u and the sex slave in the story is her.)

or someone knows that it is u writing the story about them (yr guys or gals friend that r in the story) what do u think would happen? will they be mad? and can u still face them?

well if this happens to any of the bros here, care to share?

CkiNAkia
08-08-2008, 08:07 AM
Please note that this has heppened before. Worse still some samsters have shown gers the site and what people have wrote about them etc. I also know of OKTs showing the gers FRs written about them :eek:

This behaviour should not be .... but then in this anonymous forum, how to eradicate :(

infinitiumus
08-08-2008, 08:31 AM
For story, we just have to be careful and change name, settings, etc etc so that it cannot be easily correlated.

For FRs it is tougher .. and I know some girls do read FRs. Some girls although they have no knowledge of english - they will have their "regular customers' read to them the FRs.

Some don't like FRs written about them - so if I am aware of these, I won't write FR about them.

starless
08-08-2008, 08:39 AM
Haha some will be angry if the FR is no good and they will confront samsters.
Worse are those who see their pics ....

you n me
08-08-2008, 08:54 AM
If all samsters (including OKTs) dont tell the gers, none of them will know what is written about them. Of course those FLs who market themselves here will know :)

infinitiumus
08-08-2008, 09:13 AM
Haha some will be angry if the FR is no good and they will confront samsters.
Worse are those who see their pics ....

ha ha.. some will be angry if the FRs too good.. cos then they are expected to perform all the time.. and some bro will ask.. I read FRs you allowed this and now you said cannot..

adrianus
08-08-2008, 10:00 AM
They will log in and write another story to clarify the inconsistent facts :P

milkshake00
09-08-2008, 01:17 AM
I know alot of bros here talking about the frs on the fls here. they are working, so when people write fr on them they also bo pian.

But what happens if u write a true life encounter and yr personel friend, gf, fuck buddy, ons, mms, knows that u r the author?
can we still be friends? what will they think of u and what will they do?

Dun want later i write some true life encounter and lose some of my best fuck buddies

u_kaypoh_u
09-08-2008, 02:33 AM
She will be very sad i think. :(