PDA

View Full Version : PINK - her nipples, her cheeks, her 36D cup. Top notch service

Bonniesan
07-08-2008, 03:28 PM
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/thpinkybra.jpg

Name : PINK
Height : 1.6m
Statistics : 36D'25'35 (pink nipples)
Damage : $160/90/2

PREVIEW :PINK (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/3.jpg)

deffery
07-08-2008, 04:12 PM
Another big melon babe from sis bonnie :) you are the man, see next week when free will PM you :D

nenen
07-08-2008, 04:32 PM
yo....the photo looks fair and big boobs 36D yummy yummy bro bonnie, when can start booking? :D

sam goh
07-08-2008, 05:33 PM
sis bonnie, the preview photo shows her big boobs could be D plus leh......waiting for your further annoucement :D

Bonniesan
07-08-2008, 08:56 PM
Another big melon babe from sis bonnie :) you are the man, see next week when free will PM you :D

Better fast hand fast legs. If not like your last booking, all timing don't suit you....

yo....the photo looks fair and big boobs 36D yummy yummy bro bonnie, when can start booking? :D

Bookings alread start..... You slow hand slow legs ah, bro....

sis bonnie, the preview photo shows her big boobs could be D plus leh......waiting for your further annoucement :D

Let's wait for FRs better... Cheers

Bonniesan
08-08-2008, 02:51 AM
Hope FRs out soon. Friday only 1 more slot for grab. Bros, fast hands fast legs for this D cupper Pink nipples lady!!!

FoX999
08-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Hope FRs out soon. Friday only 1 more slot for grab. Bros, fast hands fast legs for this D cupper Pink nipples lady!!!

wow sis Bonnie, only 1 slot more for today har....I will wait for further updates on FR :)

Bonniesan
08-08-2008, 01:17 PM
Bro, you better recover fast from your bonk and book fast! Her slots are going super fast, queue longer than Gassie's..... :):D

Bonniesan
09-08-2008, 03:44 AM
Check group for best rate on weekend!!!

spiceboy
09-08-2008, 09:05 AM
Had a session with Pink yesterday morning, was a bit surprised that she greeted me with Cantonese, found out later that she worked in Macau before, so can imagine her service should be pretty good. Here is my brief FR:

Look: 7/10 ( a bit on the mature side )
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 (36C..hehe )
Frenching: 8/10 ( a good kisser )
Cathbath:7.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10 ( a bit too short )
AR:7/10
FJ:8/10 (very accommodating )
CIM: didn't try
RTF: Not sure cos too many gals around

poolhot.
09-08-2008, 01:33 PM
Sis - Another big big melons from yr stable :eek:

Where can take it!!!!!!!!!!!

Adidas020108
09-08-2008, 01:39 PM
sis bonnie,

her melon,come get me face and white fair skin makes me gian gian.
another great gem by you.

fresh.catch
09-08-2008, 05:54 PM

Recent stocks from bonnie's stable all dua liap ni ( . Y . )!!!
finding time, to sms you soon, bonnie

DehNer
09-08-2008, 11:25 PM
I just love big boobs. And pink one sure suit me

Sis - watch out for my sms :D

Bonniesan
10-08-2008, 01:02 PM

If I think you can, you can! :p

Recent stocks from bonnie's stable all dua liap ni ( . Y . )!!!
finding time, to sms you soon, bonnie

Waiting...

I just love big boobs. And pink one sure suit me

Sis - watch out for my sms :D

And waiting...

forumer
10-08-2008, 02:12 PM
Posting FR on behalf of fren who saw Pink yesterday.

Face : 8/10 (look like maggie q from certain angle according to him)
Body : 9/10 (curves in the right places)
Boobs : 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 very wet
GFE: 9 (communicated in cantonese)

Bonniesan
10-08-2008, 08:37 PM
Thanks forumer's friend and forumer who post for him!
What happened to his account?

tipuking
11-08-2008, 02:25 AM
Face : 8/10 (look like maggie q from certain angle according to him)

GFE: 9 (communicated in cantonese)

Which angle? cos' I did not see the resemblences.... but if you ask me, her big neh neh really very attractive!
Cant wait to grab it.... :rolleyes:

forumer
11-08-2008, 02:28 AM
Which angle? cos' I did not see the resemblences.... but if you ask me, her big neh neh really very attractive!

i dunno also leh, i wasn't the one who bonk her... haha...

Thanks forumer's friend and forumer who post for him!
What happened to his account?

he lazy to log in... :o

Bonniesan
11-08-2008, 12:38 PM

You got to go for a session and see which angle, bro. :D

slayer
11-08-2008, 04:09 PM
Having heard so much about Macau trained girls and finally have a chance. Pink claimed to be macau trained and yes, very good service I concluded after my session with her. SYT pink is not but chio looking is the word I would used to describe her. Greeted me when I entered the door. Pouring me a drink, shesat on my laps and hug me. I was perspiring and slowly, she took my clothes off. She even lit up my ciggie.Talking about good service. Water ready and I pop into tub first. She drop in shortly and what a nice body and breasts she possess. It was a beautiful sight. I cannot wait to get my hands on it. Joining me, she carefully and thoroughly soap me up. Cleaning behind the ears and playfully blowing air into it. Best man! Even wash my hair for me. If only my regular hairdresser can wash my hair when naked(wishful thinking). Next, she clean my banana and begins to lick and suck, put it all the way into her mouth. Vert fast and coodinated action she possess. Tried to stop her but alas too late, she suck me and I cim all the way till dry. Too terror pink is.Dry up and we did it in many position. Doggie, missionary, sitting and squatting. All position also can except AJ.
Kindly find her statistic;Pink
Look: 7/10 ( Not syt. Chio look. In my eyes, she is beautiful )
Body: 8/10 ( Well endowed. Fit her nicely)
Boobs: 8/10 (36C.Very bouncy and nice to grope)
Frenching: 7.5/10 ( French all you want. Unlimited x 90mins)
Cathbath:7.5/ 10 (House cat also get tired but not pink)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 ( I prefer it too be longer. She obliged)
FJ:8/10 ( Many positions we switched. Accommodating is the word)
CIM: 8/10 ( I shoot and she was still sucking. Staring at me too.)

Thank bonnie. This is the kind I like. SMS me if such are arriving. Chio and not too young.:)

Bonniesan
12-08-2008, 09:48 AM
Copied from group by Herolumber :

After much waiting, my turn for Pink arrived.
Mai tu liao, quickly rush down and was a few minutes late.

I gave her my special tool and we proceed to round 1. Did 2 position, 1) cow gal and 2) she lean on me while i pump. Very shiok and we came in 20 mins.

Round 2 was more exciting. She wanted missionary so i gave her a 3 position in missionary. 1) missionary, 2) legs over and 3) sitting but her back on the bed.

She was LOUD. Can tell when she gave a a few loud moans. I think next door can hear.
One thing to note is her boobs. I think it's fake but quite well done. The sweetest part is her offer to suck them while on prone position with me below. Very subtle nipple and she loves them to be sucked hard, so hard that i too enjoyed love making pop sound with it.

I'm a boobs man so trust me if you really want to enjoy a superb suck. Nipples of hers are just perfect, very soft and tender type, best for sucking and gently pulling it with pressure on the nipples untill you hear a pop sound. I tried poping it in left, right, up, down - in any position and her reciprocarted with more moans and even squeezing her boobs hard at the same time.

Below are my ratings:
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 (higher if it is real)
Boobs: 8/10 (higher if it is real)
BBBJ: 7/10 - standard stuff
FJ: 8/10

By the way, she is macau trained. Her cantonese is pretty good given her few months stint in Macau and she manage to pick that up conversational cantonese in such a short time.

Would recomend to bros looking for GFE service.

I'm retiring for good. This will be my last contributiion. All the best to bonniesan and fellow bros out there. Bye

King_George
12-08-2008, 02:12 PM
I am having a heart attack trying to catch up with the girls. At this rate, I will be broke and dry(dry of sperm):D Pink looks good..slurp!:p

sicko787
12-08-2008, 07:51 PM
Finally managed to get onto this website after trying Pink on Sun.

I'll not rate her as it is really too subjective. Pink is a pretty woman. She doesn't seem as young as stated but is still pretty enough for you to get a second look on the streets. She has nice complexion, good figure and her boobs are great even though they are enhanced. Her pussy is great, no smell, great shape and nice colour. Very yummy as we need a 69.

She offers great service and is accommodating. Showers you well and will try to follow on what you like instead of going on "standard steps" I couldn't come for the second shot and she offered a great HJ! probably one of the best lately.

A worthy try for everyone! go book!

nono1925
12-08-2008, 09:35 PM
thanks to bro bonnie for arranging a session with Pink.

simple FR on Pink.

knock knock…. door opened, yummy. Pink looks so delicious. she then lead me into the room, smilingly she asked me to sit down on the bed and we chit chatted abit. Hey! She speaks canto, told me she worked in Macau before. after the ice breaker, she helped me stripped down and she did that as well. Wow! :eek: What a pair of D cup boobs! and pinkish neh neh ji alright.

we then entered toilet and into the bathtub, she scrubbed every part of my body paying special attention to my little bro. after scrubbing, she gave me the cheeky smile and went down on her knee. glurp.. next thing I knew, she had my by now fully erected little bro and gave a strong suction bbbj, lasted for about 10 mins and then she used her 2 big boobs and rubba rubba my little bro for a couple of mins and glurp.. bbbj again for another 3 – 5 mins.

outta the bathroom, she lead me to the bed, asked me to lie down and catbath me. the feeling of the pair of big soft boobs rubbing against me was heavenly. slowly she proceeded down to my little bro, licked, sucked till teng teng teng teng, marikita again. Bbbj again for about 5 mins and damn! Nearly shot into her mouth. i lun and turned her over and went on sucking her pair of big soft boobs. buay tahan liao, cap on and missionary. after about 10 mins of solid pumping, asked her to turn over and doggie her before finishing off.

after that we just lie on the bed hugging and chit chat abit till her hp rings, damn! Must be bro bonnie, :D times up. washed, paid up and gave her a hug, bye bye, joi kin.

statistic of Pink

Looks – 7.5/10 (not SYT but will grow on you)
Body - 8/10 (slender and sexy waist)
Boobs – 8.5/10 (pair of D cup soft & big boobs and YES! Pinkish neh neh ji)
BBBJ - 8/10 (almost CIM)
FJ - 8/10 (pussy just nice for my little bro)
Painting – (didn’t try as I not into painting though the pussy looks delicious)
GFE – 9/10 (shiok shiok)
RTF – depends
Damage – check with bro bonnie
Overall – 9/10 (a sextisfying outing for my little bro)

didn’t go for 2 shots as I was abit tired and scare 2nd shot can’t shoot. :D

Thanks to bro bonnie for a sextisfying outing.

Bonniesan
13-08-2008, 05:47 AM
Thanks bro sicko787 and bro nono1925 for FRs. Hope to see more on her

Bonniesan
13-08-2008, 12:31 PM
Limited slots left for this big boobs gal. Fast hand fast legs!

mg20000
13-08-2008, 01:22 PM
/Well ... sorri sis ...haha ...think u noe y i say sorri .....
Anyway ..... here's my FR on Pink .... Bro out there tat r still thinking whether 2 go for her or not .....read on then decide lor

I LIKE HER VERY MUCH .....she score a 9/10 on my board .... n here's y ..

Look : 8/10 ( one pretty lady n her looks never stop yo grow on u .... a chio lady like some bro had mentioned ... n when she look at u ... will really turns u on)

Body : 9/10 * very nice figure ...slender with great ass ..not forgetting those soft " fake " boobs with really PINK nipples tat fun to suckle on ... fair n wonderful skin too ... no tattoo to spoiled d views .. )

Boobs : 9/10 ( if its real ...she'll gets my 10 points ..... but still it didnt spoiled anything at all .... my hands n mouth were non-stop on them all over during d whole session )

Service : 10/10 She is d one chick i didnt spend time TCSS with ...n u know y ???? cos no need lor ... sat on d sofa for less than a min ...n she already on my lap .... kissed like long lost lover tat finally found each other ...taking off our clothes like we just wait anymore to make love ...she's like d mistress tat being waiting in d hotel room for me to come fcuk her type .. damn shiok lor ... n this is only in d sofa only ...hahahaha

BBBJ/CIM : 10/10 gan na suck by her with love .... didnt rush anyhing ... n i think she knew tat how i love being suck ....long n slow plus deepthroat ... cim d first shot n my dick is still in her mouth .... i was waiting ...n waiting ..thinking she like any other pro would do ..head straight to d toilet but she just keeps on going sucking slowly n licking my dick head n balls ... damn bloody shiok ...didnt get this kind of enjoyment for quite some time liao

Pussy : 10/10 I dont like painting .... just not my cup of tea ...n i can never understand y must paint ....hahaha ...til i met PINK ... very nice smell n very very delicious ... even with all d juice ...this is my first time enjoyed painting when in d 69 position ... my very first painted pussy ..

Catbath/Massage : 9/10 lick til u drop ??? lick til u just cannot tahan ??? try it n u know la ....

FJ : 9/10 make love not fcuk her ..... i make alot of love with all my might ...all kind of patterns tat i can think of n still ...its not enough ... think have to go back again cos i want do her yet on d dressing table ...haha .... n i seldom can finished off 2 shots ...but with her ... u must be half crazy not to do her ... n worry not ...she sure can get u up n going one ...trust me la ...haha

RTF : Sure la .... arranging my timing stilll .......sigh

thanks sis ...... will call on u soon ...cheers:D

Bonniesan
13-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Thanks bro mg20000 and bro capetown for FRs. She must be damn good. Both of you give such good reports!!! :)

Guardsmen
13-08-2008, 04:36 PM
sis bonnie, Pink looks so delicious too and the FR tells it all :)

schan
13-08-2008, 06:08 PM
Hello Boys,

Quite a few FR's on PINK and hence I will keep it short with highlights:

1. She is really beautiful and has a cute attitude. Very innocent but can hardly speak any English !
2. PINK is extremly fair,busty ,great skin and has super Oral skills.

3. She is naturally lubrictated! loves to moan and enjoys sex once she is turned on by painting her.. Yum !
4. She is playful and gives a massage with no professional skill but yet is enjoyable due to her attitude.

Guys, if you love a slightly mature looking beautiful, petite yet busty and fair woman you will love her. If you can speak Thai , you are in for a treat!

Dont miss her and Bonnie- salute you for another Gem for us !

Bonniesan
13-08-2008, 07:10 PM
Thanks bro schan for FR. Hope to see more FRs on this almost perfect gem

fcuk888
13-08-2008, 09:53 PM
thanks to bro bonnie for arranging a session with Pink.

didn’t go for 2 shots as I was abit tired and scare 2nd shot can’t shoot. :D

Thanks to bro bonnie for a sextisfying outing.

Bro - told U not too cheong so much and u dun believe. See wat happen now. :D

Hope next week we free to meet again

Cheers

Bonniesan
14-08-2008, 10:51 AM
Pink nipples, fair, top notch service, 36D

Bonniesan
14-08-2008, 01:06 PM
PINK's Live picture in group!!!!

nono1925
14-08-2008, 02:04 PM

Cheers

haha! bro, no sweat lah.

ok ok, kind of miss the chickywings with chilled beers. :p

Skyline_evil
14-08-2008, 03:55 PM
My FR after a session with her.

Enjoy the GF atmosphere and chit chat.I dun want to go into the action details as my encountered was pretty much the same as describe by most bros here..

So here the summary..;)

Looks:7/10(mature n pretty looking lady)

Body:8/10(nice shape n firm butt)

Bbbj:8/10(suction just nice,both slow n fast motions)

Fj:8/10(wet,nice moans n willing to pls with many position)

Attitude n service:9/10(friendly n chatty)

Rtf:100%(what can i say,surely rtf many times more..)

too bad i am in a rush for my soccer match yesterday and i left after i shot :p

HairyX
14-08-2008, 09:49 PM
Pink look good.... how how....

Sis - Recomendation?????????????

Bonniesan
15-08-2008, 11:43 AM

Cheers

You also cheonging alot..:D
But good! next time both buddy come, give you buddy discount

Bonniesan
15-08-2008, 06:38 PM
Thanks bro Skyline_evil for FR.

Pink look good.... how how....

Sis - Recomendation?????????????

YES!!!! So many FRs, her boobs, her services, her fair skin, her pink nipples, her good in language. Enough to tempt you? :D

Bonniesan
16-08-2008, 01:12 AM
GOOD NEWS!!! MY PLEASURE FORUM (http://www.mypleasureforum.com/) is up and going!!!

Bonniesan
16-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Now on promo $139/90/2.
Fast hand fast legs

Bonniesan
17-08-2008, 01:12 PM
GROUP DELETED promo $139/90/2

Idle_idle
17-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Brief FR on Pink

She really 'Chio' but not SYT. Big eyes, great smile, smooth silky fair skin, perfect figure for her size. Really a plus point that she can speak cantonese very well, make me feel very comfortable with her. We chit chat a lot during the session. Super gf feel. :D Action wise, more or less about the same as other bro, but I'm in heaven during second round, she is really turn on. just.. WOW....

Look: 8.5/10 (1 word 'CHIO', I minus some point cuz she has rashes on her Face today)
Body: 10/10 (the greatest figure I ever had so far)
Frenching: never try
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (was really enjoy in 2nd round)
FJ: 9/10 (no rush and hardworking)
GFE: 10/10 (maybe she can speak my language & always eye contact :D)
RTF: Definately (if my $$ allow me to do that)

Big thanks to sis Bonniesan for the last minute arrangement & have this great GEM.

Bonniesan
17-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Thanks bro Idle_idle for FR. Will bring in more gals since you guys so supportive!!!

Fully booked for today!!!! All of you gain from the GROUP DELETED PROMO!!!! Cheers!!!!

SilverFox@
18-08-2008, 12:03 AM
No.25 goes to Pink. Got to make this fast as tomorrow got to wake up travel overseas again.
So I just direct go to the STARS

FACE: 3.3/5 Stars (mature type of look)
CHARISMA: 3.6/5 Stars (the more you look, the more lau chio she looks)
BODY: 4/5 Stars (I must say her body is fair and firm.)
BOOBS: 4/5 Stars (Even though its enhance, but its soft and her nipple easily erect)
ATTITUDE: 3.5/5 Stars (The usual stuff all done)
PERSONALITY: 3.2/5 Stars (friendly)
GFE FACTOR: 3.4/5 Stars (light frenching and I think she is not feeling well due to the aircon)
BBBJ: 3/5 Stars (short duration but deep throat)
FJ: 3.5/5 Stars (She moans. Not she bangs)
ADD POINTS FACTOR: 1/5 Stars (+1 for bonniesan's service)

TOTAL: 32.5/50 Stars

She's going back soonn in a few more days.

Bonniesan
18-08-2008, 11:59 AM
Thanks bro SilverFox@ for FR on PINK.

Bonniesan
18-08-2008, 03:03 PM
GROUP DELETED promo $139/90/2

Bonniesan
19-08-2008, 12:27 PM
Last few days for the pink lady!!!!

bolaking
19-08-2008, 01:21 PM
Someone zap me sayig my FR is messy. Hard to read. Too close. So Now I change to summary fornat. Enjoy!

FR summary on Pink.

Looks : Picture accuracy is about 80 – 90%. Pink is not syt. I just love her mature look. The smile from her melts me completely. Pink looks better with every passing minutes. Her look simply grew on you. SYT lovers will be disappointed. Love it. 8/10

Body : Shapy looking body with a nice waist. Smooth and nice looking skin. Well-proportionate. Fair looking.

Breasts : C+ cups with pinkish nipples. Too handy for me but not complaining. Big is Better than a runway. Had a runway at home. Nice change. Suck, fondle Lick. No complain but compliment from pink. She love to be love. Boobs lovers where are you?Love it ( 8/10)

Pussy : Nice and warm. Smell fresh and sweet. Put some syt to shame. Wet when aroused. Looks nice. Love it (7.5/10)

Shower : Quite SOP but if you initiate, she is game. I have seldom had a dull moment in shower with girls. Its all up to individual. Its up to one to make it fun. Pink is fun to be with in their. i got soap up, hair wash and a solid BBBJ with CIM. Love it (8/10)

Language : Speaks very good Cantonese and ok English for a Thai girl. Pink used to work in macau. So there is no language problems.
Love it! 8/10

BBBJ : Good performance by Pink. I would rate it as good. Must try. Love it (7.5/10)

Cunnilingus : Yes. responsive to licking. Wet.

FJ : Pink is quite an expert in the art of FJ. She will sextify you with her willing to enjoy while at it. Cowgirl, missionary and doggie, she is game for all. Love it ( 8/10)

GFE : Friendly, easy-going nature. I love her looks. Overall : 8/10 performace from Pink.

Bonniesan
19-08-2008, 05:23 PM
Thanks bro bolaking for FR. :)

Bonniesan
20-08-2008, 10:03 AM
Last day, last day! Fast hand, fast legs!

Bonniesan
20-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Last slot last day left!!!