PDA

View Full Version : To the CCB guy who zapped me.

ekt8
07-08-2008, 04:59 AM
Got zapped again whenever I write FR. What the F**K is happening in this forum?????

Got zapped with FR of AF gals, got zapped with FR on Bonita used to be gal Vivian(now under TE).

To the CCB guy who zapped me, you can keep zapping me. I'll curse and swear at you. Anyway, new member will have 15 pts, now I only have 13 pts after kenna zapping. Go ahead and zapped me, I'll just sign up another new account.

Puyo
07-08-2008, 05:08 AM
The reply you give in public will not help as it will only encourage more zapping.... hope you take it lightly as these points can't be regarded as bread or butter.

Lighten up bro! All's well if you don take this point system too seriously.

ekt8
07-08-2008, 05:19 AM
Thx bro Puyo...

Appreciate your console. Guess I'll take your advice not to take the point system so seriously.

Puyo
07-08-2008, 05:29 AM
Cheers mate...let us enjoy reading and viewing instead.

Take care and happy hunting my friend. :)

phantomias
07-08-2008, 05:32 AM
there is something wrong with this forum, everything i wrote i got zap.

like when i asked why they paid 100 dollar and more for chinese girl in geylang, cause last time , i went there, the girls asked me only for 60 dollar. thats the truth,and im just curious why i had paid less?

are they jealous or what cause they have to pay more?
and not only i've been zapped, some also say, that i got to ask my mom, to sell her body for 60 bucks:mad: leave my mother away from this.

so many cowards dont even dare to write your name while you zapping me, bloody coward

Monkey4
07-08-2008, 05:34 AM
Got zapped again whenever I write FR. What the F**K is happening in this forum?????

Got zapped with FR of AF gals, got zapped with FR on Bonita used to be gal Vivian(now under TE).

To the CCB guy who zapped me, you can keep zapping me. I'll curse and swear at you. Anyway, new member will have 15 pts, now I only have 13 pts after kenna zapping. Go ahead and zapped me, I'll just sign up another new account.

bro ekt8, dun get so upset lah... continue to contribute and consequently your points will continue to go up when people feel that u are a genuine cheongster...Creating new account is a no no to me :eek: cos it will cost Boss to have a huge member's database and u may get zapped or blacklisted by boss...for saying so ... pls think of the implication b4 u make such remarks IMHO.

The reply you give in public will not help as it will only encourage more zapping.... hope you take it lightly as these points can't be regarded as bread or butter.

Lighten up bro! All's well if you don take this point system too seriously.

agreed with bro Puyo, more importantly is u are out of moderation rather than under moderation which sucks.... when u start to contribute u will see your points slowly but surely creep up ;)

Take care bro.

Just my monkey's opinion
no offence meant

ps : at least when u asked seniors for contact, u by having posted FRs,will most definitely be given as compared to those newbies who dun post FR but still ask for contact.

blubby
07-08-2008, 05:42 AM
whatever i wrote here i got zapped :confused: whats wrong with you people :confused:

example as i asked why they pay 100 dollar and more for chinese girls in geylang, caused last time i paid only 60 dollar.
they zapped me and said to sell my mom for 60 dollar :mad:
my mom has nothings to do with it.

besides i told the truth that the girls only asked me for 60 bucks, and im really just curious why?

dont understand whats wrong with them who zapped me :confused:

ekt8
07-08-2008, 05:58 AM
Thx bro Monkey4 for yr advice. Its so true that under moderation is really sucks. For sure I'll keep contributing to my best as I'm a real cheongters.

I'm really glad and happy to hear from a few bros here just for a short time of this thread who reply and PM me and consloe me regarding this matter.

Once again, thx a lot to all the bros who reply and PM me... Cheers.

steamer
07-08-2008, 08:44 AM
Thx bro Monkey4 for yr advice. Its so true that under moderation is really sucks. For sure I'll keep contributing to my best as I'm a real cheongters.

I'm really glad and happy to hear from a few bros here just for a short time of this thread who reply and PM me and consloe me regarding this matter.

steamer up u 7 for ur positive change..cheers :)

Forever Young
07-08-2008, 08:50 AM
Whether you new or old member you will get zaps once in a while .... Bro Steamer will also tell you that .. though he power 7 ... hehe

kelvindartz
07-08-2008, 08:59 AM

dun worry la.... upped u 7 points as well. this shd offset all the zapping which you suffered.

07-08-2008, 09:19 AM
Don't worry abt being zapped... What we want it real FR not something to please OKT... IF good, write good fr lor... If not good, write not good lor... After we pay for what we want what... Not that OKT will give free F if we write good FR only..

To me i would express either good or not... I would rather prefer let my $$ / 1person $$ go down the drain rather than all member's $$ go down the drain.

After all, its sextisfaction is why we came here for.

Ups your point for the make up of your loss points.

kelvindartz
07-08-2008, 01:48 PM
" 07-08-2008 03:57 AM watch ur mouth.... Zapped "

Just got this..... the comment should be "watch what you type" rather than "watch ur MOUTH". Stupid!

DarkHorse74
07-08-2008, 02:16 PM
" 07-08-2008 03:57 AM watch ur mouth.... Zapped "

Just got this..... the comment should be "watch what you type" rather than "watch ur MOUTH". Stupid!

I salute you, Bro Kelvindartz. Me also kanna zapped last time for writing too many FR's (comment was the more I hype, the more desperate I look like). After much consoled by senior samsters here, I decided to move on and enjoy my bonking while sharing my sexperience with bros here. :p

ekt8
08-08-2008, 05:13 AM
Thanks to all the bros who have reply or PM me sharing your experiences and giving advices. A big thanks to all bros who had up my point to at least positive now after kenna zapping to negative due to my implusive active to post this thread. Now I truely understand of how this forum has been working. Agree with most of the bros here that $$$ is much more important then points. Afterall, we are here to bonk. I'm a genuine cheongters who is willing to share lobangs and write FRs be it good or bad one. Cheers to all bros who has contribute to this thread. Apologize to all bros who got zapped by posting reply to this thread.