PDA

View Full Version : How effective is tongkat ali?

StupidCharsiew
18-07-2022, 07:52 PM
I saw Fairprice selling tongkat ali and I'm wondering if using it will make sex better? Hope some bros can share their experiences using tongkat ali :)

candle2000
18-07-2022, 08:03 PM
I saw Fairprice selling tongkat ali and I'm wondering if using it will make sex better? Hope some bros can share their experiences using tongkat ali :)

Supplements are good for the bodies if taken with care and caution.

If in doubt, check with the doctor or tcm practitioner about the supplements usefulness, benefits and risks.

StealthBomber
18-07-2022, 08:23 PM

Buy the bark shavings from tcm shop is better than pills. They even sell it online. I put a small amount of it with few slices of ginseng into a thermos and pour in boiling water, let it sit overnight. Next day drink it plain, or pour into coffee. And then the following day, very stiff and long lasting for action.

StupidCharsiew
18-07-2022, 08:27 PM

If in doubt, check with the doctor or tcm practitioner about the supplements usefulness, benefits and risks.Yeah. It's definitely better to check with doctor :)

StupidCharsiew
18-07-2022, 08:28 PM
Buy the bark shavings from tcm shop is better than pills. They even sell it online. I put a small amount of it with few slices of ginseng into a thermos and pour in boiling water, let it sit overnight. Next day drink it plain, or pour into coffee. And then the following day, very stiff and long lasting for action.Maybe next time I will try it. I always felt that is better

Xcrossit
18-07-2022, 11:11 PM
what is your desired outcome for it?

i'm taking Ashwagandha instead. but thats more of managing stress and clearing brain fog. side effect : horny as hell.

WinterMelonTree
18-07-2022, 11:47 PM

i'm taking Ashwagandha instead. but thats more of managing stress and clearing brain fog. side effect : horny as hell.

Does it work on girls too bro?

Peacekeeping
19-07-2022, 12:22 AM
Buy the bark shavings from tcm shop is better than pills. They even sell it online. I put a small amount of it with few slices of ginseng into a thermos and pour in boiling water, let it sit overnight. Next day drink it plain, or pour into coffee. And then the following day, very stiff and long lasting for action.

I heard tongkat ali makes coffee taste better.

StupidCharsiew
19-07-2022, 09:03 AM

i'm taking Ashwagandha instead. but thats more of managing stress and clearing brain fog. side effect : horny as hell.I want to last longer. Hoping to pump my GF until she begs me to stop :cool:

cavemao
19-07-2022, 10:02 AM
personal experience after drinking tongkat ali..... nothing spectacular happened to me lol

r.fowler
19-07-2022, 10:35 AM

Gambir Sarawak??

StupidCharsiew
19-07-2022, 08:02 PM
personal experience after drinking tongkat ali..... nothing spectacular happened to me lolMaybe your kkb too strong so no effect :D

StealthBomber
21-07-2022, 09:36 PM

Bro, where do you buy the ashwaganda and in what form? Can share the info?

Basically lowering stress is one route of increasing horniness. Example, if I finish a major assignment at work successfully, always feel in the mood to celebrate and go for release!

limking
22-07-2022, 08:52 AM
Gambir Sarawak??
Gambir Sarawak bark is use to numb your dick so your performance time can be extended. Mind you , if overdose you will have a limping dick .Not advisable to use it as now there are so many spray products in the market .

r.fowler
22-07-2022, 09:21 AM
Gambir Sarawak bark is use to numb your dick so your performance time can be extended. Mind you , if overdose you will have a limping dick .Not advisable to use it as now there are so many spray products in the market .

thank you for your kind advice sir. Nah, im not using, just that one of my bros is using that and swore by it

NOsexNOfun
22-07-2022, 10:21 AM

Thanks for sharing.

limking
23-07-2022, 12:44 AM
Tongkat Ali if you can get it in it's original root form , that's the best . Slice it into a couples of pieces & boiled it for an hour + . The taste is very bitter . Drink a glass on alternate days for 2 -3 weeks ( during the 2 weeks period try not to fuck or masturbate ) & you be ready to go on a sex bywarpath.
Or either same as above sliced in pisces & soaked them in brandy ( VSOP ) for 100 days or more , the long 30er the more potent it will be . Drink a shot daily in the evening for 2 -3 weeks ( same as above try not to fuck or masturbate ) .
You will be surprised the numbers of rounds you manage to exceed daily for minimum 4 days constantly .Fyi , the trees mostly grow wild on a hillside . High & slim with branches on the top . My 2 cents worth .

Knightriderz
23-07-2022, 07:30 PM
Tongkat Ali if you can get it in it's original root form , that's the best . Slice it into a couples of pieces & boiled it for an hour + . The taste is very bitter . Drink a glass on alternate days for 2 -3 weeks ( during the 2 weeks period try not to fuck or masturbate ) & you be ready to go on a sex bywarpath.
Or either same as above sliced in pisces & soaked them in brandy ( VSOP ) for 100 days or more , the long 30er the more potent it will be . Drink a shot daily in the evening for 2 -3 weeks ( same as above try not to fuck or masturbate ) .
You will be surprised the numbers of rounds you manage to exceed daily for minimum 4 days constantly .Fyi , the trees mostly grow wild on a hillside . High & slim with branches on the top . My 2 cents worth .

Can advise where to get such root form? TIA

marini123
23-07-2022, 10:02 PM
I'm interested to know what brand and type(pill/root/coffee) tongkat ali/maca/ashgwandha bros have used and works well.

I've been using testojack 200/300 and maca 500mg/ raw 750mg from now foods and black force through iherb for about 2 years.

I can say that when I eat it I feel less tired with slight increased libido only. Definitely not sexual warpath mode

So it has some effects, just not sure if it's the full proper boost tongkat ali/maca is meant to give since I don't have a benchmark for what is good

marini123
23-07-2022, 10:11 PM
I also recently tried biofinest tongkat ali, maca and horny goat weed since they listed the dosage per pill as higher and therefore more bang for buck compared to now foods, but felt 0 effects from this brand for all 3 items

limking
24-07-2022, 07:31 AM
Can advise where to get such root form? TIA
It is still possible to get it in Malaysia & perhaps Indonesia . Needs to have friends or connection with kampung people living nearby hillside forest . Another option herbs that only kampung Indonesian old folk knew about is the grasslike plant " Puteri Malu " which is abundant in Singapore , Malaysia & Indonesia.
Frankly speaking I have not yet tried it but my Indonesian colleague swears by it .

Rickey
24-07-2022, 06:04 PM
It is still possible to get it in Malaysia & perhaps Indonesia . Needs to have friends or connection with kampung people living nearby hillside forest . Another option herbs that only kampung Indonesian old folk knew about is the grasslike plant " Puteri Malu " which is abundant in Singapore , Malaysia & Indonesia.
Frankly speaking I have not yet tried it but my Indonesian colleague swears by it .
There is another alternative form of tongkat ali offered by tis bro here in his thread which u may want to read >>>

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=639686

Rickey
24-07-2022, 06:11 PM

If in doubt, check with the doctor or tcm practitioner about the supplements usefulness, benefits and risks.
There r some doctors who would prefer to remain non-commital...check with pharmacists better...they scare if advise u to take those supplements in case anything goes wrong with u, u will blame them esp those supplements they r not familiar with

bensticker
24-07-2022, 06:23 PM
Must take the original green songkok tongkat ali then power. Now market all china factory one.

candle2000
24-07-2022, 08:33 PM
There r some doctors who would prefer to remain non-commital...check with pharmacists better...they scare if advise u to take those supplements in case anything goes wrong with u, u will blame them esp those supplements they r not familiar with

Thanks for the info.:)

I forgotten that the pharmacists can give good advices too.

StealthBomber
24-07-2022, 08:50 PM
Must take the original green songkok tongkat ali then power. Now market all china factory one.

The green songkok kopi is already banned by HSA.
https://www.hsa.gov.sg/announcements/press-release/hsa-alert-kopiandberry

In addition to various other kopi brands being sold, they contain ED drugs mixed inside.

Want to take is at own risk and of course, in moderation - don't take the whole single packet at one go if it's first time. The problem occurs and HSA gets wind of it is only because some joker take the entire single packet in one shot and then get serious side effects.

cavemao
25-07-2022, 10:23 AM

bro what talking you? if you don't fuck or pcc for 2-3 weeks i think anyone also will be able to zua in 5 seconds.