PDA

View Full Version : In Love With A Post-Op Lady

fuckyboy91
07-07-2022, 01:13 PM
Any bros here dated/dating one?

I met one recently in a post op lady bar in Nana and we really hit it off. I find her really attractive.

Question is, do they think the same as regular women? Are their needs the same? Any special things to take note of?

kujo86
07-07-2022, 03:12 PM
Any bros here dated/dating one?

I met one recently in a post op lady bar in Nana and we really hit it off. I find her really attractive.

Question is, do they think the same as regular women? Are their needs the same? Any special things to take note of?

i never dated one, but i would like to share some opinion, if you can treat them like a real woman, it helps alot because that is ultimately what they want everyone to treat them as so ya u can think that they think the same as regular women, and their needs mental and emotional same, but maybe physical differnt, medication etc

fuckyboy91
07-07-2022, 06:57 PM
i never dated one, but i would like to share some opinion, if you can treat them like a real woman, it helps alot because that is ultimately what they want everyone to treat them as so ya u can think that they think the same as regular women, and their needs mental and emotional same, but maybe physical differnt, medication etc

Thanks for your advice bro

Blanklegendary
07-07-2022, 08:28 PM
Just go with the flow

swakoo1409
07-07-2022, 08:54 PM
They need lots of love and money same ordinary thai girls. :o One may want to appreciate their BJ and AJ. :p However like all beauty, it will fade with time. :D

maybe ts lucky tio rich ladyboy no need money , and got many money give him lol

swakoo1409
07-07-2022, 09:14 PM
he met "her" at a bar in nana. :o are you suggesting "she" is the owner of that bar. :D

wah u never know hahaha scully owner of this bar that bar many bar then rich rich rich

fuckyboy91
08-07-2022, 12:09 AM
Confirm not owner of the bar haha

fuckyboy91
08-07-2022, 12:59 AM
TS got see pictures of old ladyboy before? :D

No eh. Seen a few live.
Anyway I was at Nana last 3 consecutive days. Went to Spankys, Rainbow 4,5, Random and Mandarin.

But Straps (the post-op ladies bar) have the nicest selection eh haha

vanillasutra
08-07-2022, 02:06 PM
Confirm not owner of the bar haha

you never know scully is act poor find good guy

kujo86
08-07-2022, 02:08 PM
Thanks for your advice bro

no problem always willing to help, how is the progress ?

fuckyboy91
09-07-2022, 02:01 PM
no problem always willing to help, how is the progress ?

Thanks brother. Talking every day on Line. Going back to BKK end month and go dating haha

secretlurker88
10-07-2022, 01:09 AM
Thanks brother. Talking every day on Line. Going back to BKK end month and go dating haha

hey bro just curious. you met her at straps. then you're in sg now. is she still working at straps and fucking other guys? u ok with that meh?

HalimahYakult
10-07-2022, 03:16 AM
Kathoeys have a shorter life expectancy than the average male because of certain biological changes and hormonal treatment. Proceed with caution. Many speed bumps to having a relationship with a TS. Language barrier and cultural difference will make it even more challenging.

fuckyboy91
10-07-2022, 09:26 AM
hey bro just curious. you met her at straps. then you're in sg now. is she still working at straps and fucking other guys? u ok with that meh?

Great question. We haven’t gone into the serious stage yet. Taking things slow and developing our relationship everyday now. End month we are meeting again and I will discuss this with her.

fuckyboy91
10-07-2022, 09:28 AM
Kathoeys have a shorter life expectancy than the average male because of certain biological changes and hormonal treatment. Proceed with caution. Many speed bumps to having a relationship with a TS. Language barrier and cultural difference will make it even more challenging.

Thank you. I am mentally preparing myself about the short life expectancy. I understand there may be depression and other complications due to the hormone treatments.

I’m also aware of the culture barrier and am working on that.

You mentioned other speed bumps. Can you elaborate please?

secretlurker88
10-07-2022, 09:52 AM
been to straps twice and they're really beautiful. mind boggling beautiful. Will also be going at the end of this month..

fuckyboy91
10-07-2022, 10:16 AM
been to straps twice and they're really beautiful. mind boggling beautiful. Will also be going at the end of this month..

I know right. Enjoy bro.

HalimahYakult
10-07-2022, 10:27 AM
Thank you. I am mentally preparing myself about the short life expectancy. I understand there may be depression and other complications due to the hormone treatments.

I’m also aware of the culture barrier and am working on that.

You mentioned other speed bumps. Can you elaborate please?

1. Their job issues - getting fucked by other guys, LBs attract a certain crowd that's different from your regular chiongster
2. STDs
3. financial issues - their cost of living and upkeep can be very high
4. Their outlook on life

Just to name a few

kujo86
11-07-2022, 05:21 PM

ok bro enjoy all the best for you !

iamsootlor
18-07-2022, 03:39 PM

yes i agree with the challenges. not that you cannot go through with it. but you must be prepare to go thru all these.