PDA

View Full Version : In BKK now

MeesuaMeesua
06-07-2022, 10:54 PM
Hi any bros in BKK now wanna meet up for drinks n chill pm me for telegram . Im currently in BKK.

w00f
06-07-2022, 10:59 PM
Hi any bros in BKK now wanna meet up for drinks n chill pm me for telegram . Im currently in BKK.

Hi bro, just to ask . Did you print hard copy to proof vaccination or what when you arrived at the airport?:)

MeesuaMeesua
06-07-2022, 11:12 PM
Hi bro, just to ask . Did you print hard copy to proof vaccination or what when you arrived at the airport?:)
Nothing bro. Chop and go. They only ask where you going and for what. Thats all. But i got print tho. Singaporean i think they more chill. I see the ang moh. Check this check that lol.

absoluticeberg
06-07-2022, 11:26 PM

Get it from the gov notary website and store in your phone with the QR code. But having said that, just breeze through the checkpoint and immigration.

w00f
07-07-2022, 02:57 PM
Nothing bro. Chop and go. They only ask where you going and for what. Thats all. But i got print tho. Singaporean i think they more chill. I see the ang moh. Check this check that lol.

Get it from the gov notary website and store in your phone with the QR code. But having said that, just breeze through the checkpoint and immigration.

Thanks bro for the heads up.

kujo86
07-07-2022, 03:10 PM
how is the place now ? i see tiktok and stuff like open up almost as normal already

pantsonfire
07-07-2022, 04:56 PM
how is the place now ? i see tiktok and stuff like open up almost as normal already

Back to normal. Traffic jams, bts full. Crowds full. Lol. Inflation too

warringparrot
07-07-2022, 05:05 PM
ages ago since i chiong bkk...anyone can recommend pick up joints for FL, i used to go scratch dog