PDA

View Full Version : Help?

se2008
31-07-2008, 09:28 PM
I'm new to this forum and wanted to try hooking up with some FL.

But I'm not sure of how you guys the seniors book the girl, hotel and such. Also, cuz I like A cups, where to find ah? :confused:

weisianz
01-08-2008, 09:33 AM
well.. just read more in the forums.. read abt ppl's FR... then from there, see what they do abt booking girls, hotels and such...

DTCEPL
01-08-2008, 10:17 AM
Also, cuz I like A cups, where to find ah?

A Cups????............I guess you could try Kitty Palace ...they selling lots of Cups and Mugs with a A alphabet on it.:D

Just kidding Bro.....whahahaha

Cheonging101
01-08-2008, 10:45 AM

But I'm not sure of how you guys the seniors book the girl, hotel and such. Also, cuz I like A cups, where to find ah? :confused:

Wah lau eh!

Bro, you sound like a young boy! Or at least, someone whom had never booked a hotel (even with a girlfriend) before!:eek:

Anyway, if you look for an FL under OKT, don't have to worry about all these miscellaneous stuff. It would all be settled by them.

If you're looking for an independant FL, you could contact and then arrange to meet her outside a hotel. She should be able to guide you along.:D

Remember to buy "dragon" (long) from 7-11, hor!

Devilzz
01-08-2008, 11:54 AM
Also, cuz I like A cups, where to find ah? :confused:Why u like A cup? neh neh small not so easy to grip when doing doggie,u know!:D

Steadyman1
01-08-2008, 03:00 PM
Maybe F and G will get suffocated.... :D

Bangster
01-08-2008, 03:06 PM
Maybe TS likes A-cupped nehnehs,

but F- or G-cupped NIPPLES!!

Hahaha :eek:

(since TS sounded so inexperienced...maybe he thought A-cups are the biggest......oh oh :o)

GL Phantom
01-08-2008, 04:39 PM
Oh mind oh mind F or G Nipples... In that case I will choose F or G Cup nehneh with 5 cents size nipples... + Pink...

Lanchio1
01-08-2008, 05:05 PM
Thought school holiday over already.

Bangster
01-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Upon reading TS' post a second time, I realised we have all made a mistake...

...........Also, cuz I like A cups, where to find ah? :confused:

He likes A cups only. Not the breast size.
So I deduce he likes bras that are small in cup size.

Ok so I'll try to be helpful here.
"A" Cups can be found in the bra dept of all good dept stores. Or you can go to those specialty lingerie shops and ask for them.

Steadyman1
01-08-2008, 07:37 PM
No no no.... Should be accidently press the Shift key.
TS need a cup however forgotten to elobrate the material, size, design and budget.

Let's pardon him this round.

HumpBackOak
01-08-2008, 07:58 PM

wrong section.

secondly search in the FL section, theres info that you should read

hotsoup16
01-08-2008, 09:50 PM
Maybe he's talking abt nipples must be A cup :D

devilboy99
02-08-2008, 09:27 AM
Aiyoh why u like small things... A only

You see breast size is not like studying...
A- Excellent
B- Good
C- Average
D- Pass
E- Fail

So A not the best ok....

Trust me, when you screw A size gers, the chest no action, very boring one. The juggling movement of the chest is the part that makes and increase the excitement.

Anyway just to answer your question, you should hang out in Bra department and look for gers buying A size bra...

se2008
03-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Well, firstly, I'm not a school kid or rather, I'm old enough to afford my own condo. Secondly, individual guys have their own liking as to if they like girls with big boobs or small boobs.

Given the answers that you guys wrote in reply, I guess it can only reflect upon your own personality and, age.