mrhobbit
29-06-2022, 12:11 PM
Well, lets begin with my understanding of CBD

CBD = Central Business District

My understanding, CBD = ChyeeBy Day

CB Day can both positive or negative.

Positive CBD = U get good good bonks

Negative CBD = U kana F by boss la

Enough of reason, allow me to share my working years in CBD ...

Back in 2019, i came to CBD to interview for a office job for a American Boss Lady as a Personal Assistant. Being in relevant tasks before i am pretty experience in a way.

This Ang Mo Lady was in her mid 40s, Divorced, Childless. Pretty typical AM living her luxury life in a Condo apt in Orchard Area.

I was selected by her & started my job 3 weeks later. My office, a female working enviroment with Finance, HR, Admin dept. Mostly, Sgp MILF aunties & a couple of malaysian & some interns.

My Dept (HR)
My AM Boss CEO, Me, 3 x HR ladies

Admin Dept
1 x Recpt, 1 Admin Manager, 3-5 Interns

Finance Dept
1 x Finance Director CFO, 5 x Finance Gals (Mostly Malaysian)

My first day was pretty normal. Everyday i took mrt to work as like many of u reading this story whom are working in CBD. Everyday i get views of MIFL, OL pretty chio young old. I minge pretty well with my colleagues, but u know la so old liao still kana treated as like a office boy. Always tell me go buy starbucks, bubble tea... Until 3rd month ... ard end 2019...

One fri, i started to get invitations from my recept gal to join in her hang out at boat quay after work. Melissa ( Receptionist ) 29 YO, Single Malay mum, 34B (Very Handful), was one of my flirts in the office, afterall shes the 'DOOR' to evrything right? First night of hangout was very common and normal, we had a couple of small beers only, talked abt her personal life and mine. It seemed to me like she 'used' to be a 'player' herself. She is always dressed in single 1 pc dress, seemed to like florals alot. This is just 1st hangout. I didnt rush into things i didnt want to even though she seemed to hint 'something'. I as a Gentleman, booked a grab & sent her home at 11+ pm after a few jars of beer.

She tried to jio me go drink again the following fri but i purposely rejected it & gave her a excuse that i have appt with my follow ex-platoon mates for a late evening movie at Suntec city, however i still sent her to the pub before i booked a Gojek to go home & PCC.

.................................... To be continued ................................

re3ken
29-06-2022, 01:28 PM
camp here for more story update :D

bruceJKD
29-06-2022, 02:05 PM
Nice start, shall wait for more updates 😃

SadioMoney
29-06-2022, 04:15 PM
Support and camping .... :D

Peacekeeping
29-06-2022, 11:02 PM
How old are you when this story started?

Klingon
30-06-2022, 12:21 AM
Do continue TS

sytchioshiok
30-06-2022, 03:31 AM
Camping for updates :D
Nice one TS

dualiapa
30-06-2022, 05:08 AM
Nice, many chio OLs in CBD :)

mrhobbit
30-06-2022, 10:15 AM
Well, lets begin with my understanding of CBD

CBD = Central Business District

My understanding, CBD = ChyeeBy Day

CB Day can both positive or negative.

Positive CBD = U get good good bonks

Negative CBD = U kana F by boss la

Enough of reason, allow me to share my working years in CBD ...

Back in 2019, i came to CBD to interview for a office job for a American Boss Lady as a Personal Assistant. Being in relevant tasks before i am pretty experience in a way.

This Ang Mo Lady was in her mid 40s, Divorced, Childless. Pretty typical AM living her luxury life in a Condo apt in Orchard Area.

I was selected by her & started my job 3 weeks later. My office, a female working enviroment with Finance, HR, Admin dept. Mostly, Sgp MILF aunties & a couple of malaysian & some interns.

My Dept (HR)
My AM Boss CEO, Me, 3 x HR ladies

Admin Dept
1 x Recpt, 1 Admin Manager, 3-5 Interns

Finance Dept
1 x Finance Director CFO, 5 x Finance Gals (Mostly Malaysian)

My first day was pretty normal. Everyday i took mrt to work as like many of u reading this story whom are working in CBD. Everyday i get views of MIFL, OL pretty chio young old. I minge pretty well with my colleagues, but u know la so old liao still kana treated as like a office boy. Always tell me go buy starbucks, bubble tea... Until 3rd month ... ard end 2019...

One fri, i started to get invitations from my recept gal to join in her hang out at boat quay after work. Melissa ( Receptionist ) 29 YO, Single Malay mum, 34B (Very Handful), was one of my flirts in the office, afterall shes the 'DOOR' to evrything right? First night of hangout was very common and normal, we had a couple of small beers only, talked abt her personal life and mine. It seemed to me like she 'used' to be a 'player' herself. She is always dressed in single 1 pc dress, seemed to like florals alot. This is just 1st hangout. I didnt rush into things i didnt want to even though she seemed to hint 'something'. I as a Gentleman, booked a grab & sent her home at 11+ pm after a few jars of beer.

She tried to jio me go drink again the following fri but i purposely rejected it & gave her a excuse that i have appt with my follow ex-platoon mates for a late evening movie at Suntec city, however i still sent her to the pub before i booked a Gojek to go home & PCC.

.................................... To be continued ................................

Month 3 Week 3

Everyday seems to be a negative CBD Day. Whole week i kana F by my ladyboss for the smallest issue, i thought to myself. This time sure LIAO i sure tio fire soon. However to my surprise, i got my confirmation letter by her. Melissa took the first opportunity to request for a drink, of cos i agree to her request & i purposely took the chance to invite the rest of HR & Admin dept along so i can see & 'know' them better if the chance arises. Fri came fast & Only Melissa, Joan (Malaysian Finance), Jennifer (Malaysia Finance) came for free drinks. I dont understand why all OL loved to chiong home first thing after work. Nabei really, 上班一条虫下班一条龙, (Translate; Drag yourself to work but energetic when off work).

At the drinks were
Melissa, (No Need more intro right go read up)
Joan 27 YO, 32A (Almost flat i can say),Malaysian Chinese, Single got BF,
Jennifer, 27YO, 34C (Malaysian Chinese, Single no BF)

Ordered a bottle of Chivas with Green Tea as mixer. We talked about all stuff & my ideal goal is to save their records & by my experience as a young guy in my mid 30s see which one i can attack. As usual, Melissa is always trying to catch my attention. Me & Melissa is a buddy team kind of colleague. We always jio each other to smoke. This night was a mixed gathering, Joan & Jennifer is very cautious with talking to me as i am the runner of my boss mah. Soon time flies, it was 11+ the 2 malaysians took a Grab home. Left Melissa and me, we tried to finish the bottle at 12+.

Melissa was wearing a floral dress as usual, abit tight showing her abit pump figure. I booked a Grab car & send her home, we both got out of the car. She led me towards a quiet destinated corner of a MSCP. Suddenly, she whispered in my ear;

M: Bro, i am abit tired, shall we take a rest at the stairs?
Me: Sure why not i am not in a rush!

I knew from the start she wants to try me too. I am just baiting this lady, we both smoked & there was abit of slient. In a couple of mins, i suddenly feel my hands ard her waist & she didnt resist. i sat a few steps up & she was very automatic & very seasonable, she unzipped my pants & grabbed my 'BROTHER' out from my CK boxer. She seemed abit surprise & started to lick my dick. After a few licks, she den started to insert my dick into her Victoria Secret Rose Red coloured mouth, she was giving me a BJ. A few mins, i was in a high sensational feel.... She proceeded to remove her 34B Black Bra, i cupped her handful boobs & caress her dark brown erected nipples. She moaned slightly. Suddenly, we heard a car parked nearby, ALL the FUCKING mood gone MAN. KNN CCB........

Wanna know more?

.......................... To Be Continued .......................................

Kovovo
30-06-2022, 10:36 AM
I dun wanna know more.
I want u pls type all.
TIA

cuteboi00
30-06-2022, 10:49 AM
Is this fiction?

mrhobbit
30-06-2022, 10:51 AM
I dun wanna know more.
I want u pls type all.
TIA

Roger that, i am in office now gotta be discreet when i am writing u know

hayle123
30-06-2022, 11:25 PM
Nice share TS, hope to hear more

Klingon
01-07-2022, 03:33 AM
Very nice update TS

mrhobbit
01-07-2022, 12:07 PM
Month 3 Week 3

Everyday seems to be a negative CBD Day. Whole week i kana F by my ladyboss for the smallest issue, i thought to myself. This time sure LIAO i sure tio fire soon. However to my surprise, i got my confirmation letter by her. Melissa took the first opportunity to request for a drink, of cos i agree to her request & i purposely took the chance to invite the rest of HR & Admin dept along so i can see & 'know' them better if the chance arises. Fri came fast & Only Melissa, Joan (Malaysian Finance), Jennifer (Malaysia Finance) came for free drinks. I dont understand why all OL loved to chiong home first thing after work. Nabei really, 上班一条虫下班一条龙, (Translate; Drag yourself to work but energetic when off work).

At the drinks were
Melissa, (No Need more intro right go read up)
Joan 27 YO, 32A (Almost flat i can say),Malaysian Chinese, Single got BF,
Jennifer, 27YO, 34C (Malaysian Chinese, Single no BF)

Ordered a bottle of Chivas with Green Tea as mixer. We talked about all stuff & my ideal goal is to save their records & by my experience as a young guy in my mid 30s see which one i can attack. As usual, Melissa is always trying to catch my attention. Me & Melissa is a buddy team kind of colleague. We always jio each other to smoke. This night was a mixed gathering, Joan & Jennifer is very cautious with talking to me as i am the runner of my boss mah. Soon time flies, it was 11+ the 2 malaysians took a Grab home. Left Melissa and me, we tried to finish the bottle at 12+.

Melissa was wearing a floral dress as usual, abit tight showing her abit pump figure. I booked a Grab car & send her home, we both got out of the car. She led me towards a quiet destinated corner of a MSCP. Suddenly, she whispered in my ear;

M: Bro, i am abit tired, shall we take a rest at the stairs?
Me: Sure why not i am not in a rush!

I knew from the start she wants to try me too. I am just baiting this lady, we both smoked & there was abit of slient. In a couple of mins, i suddenly feel my hands ard her waist & she didnt resist. i sat a few steps up & she was very automatic & very seasonable, she unzipped my pants & grabbed my 'BROTHER' out from my CK boxer. She seemed abit surprise & started to lick my dick. After a few licks, she den started to insert my dick into her Victoria Secret Rose Red coloured mouth, she was giving me a BJ. A few mins, i was in a high sensational feel.... She proceeded to remove her 34B Black Bra, i cupped her handful boobs & caress her dark brown erected nipples. She moaned slightly. Suddenly, we heard a car parked nearby, ALL the FUCKING mood gone MAN. KNN CCB........

Wanna know more?

.......................... To Be Continued .......................................

SO ANGRY MAN, i typed a long story yet didnt get to post it due to kana log out.

NVM, to continue....

We were alarmed by the sound of car parked & excepted to have someone walked down the stairs, quickly she stuffed her bra into her huge COACH bag while i zipped up. We lighted another cigarette & smoked pretending to be just hanging around. After a good 10 mins roughly, no sound no picture. I walked up & opened the door leading to the highest level next to the roof of the MSCP. It was empty except for a Silver color Toyota Estima. The car was shaking slightly & i knew they were here for a wild 'adventure' too. I went back to Melissa & told her what happened, we both sneaked up to watch & obvious the car. Soon, i believe they had finished their business & drove off. Melissa & me went back to our spot & chatted. It was near 2am i am getting very tired. So i walked Melissa to her lift while she said that we could continue in her house as her child & parents should be sleeping. I didnt have the courage to continue but i suggested we could have gone to 81 instead.

She considered for a moment.... she rejected my proposal saying tmr sat & sun was a outing day. So i grabbed a car home & PCC again.

I reached home & texted Melissa

Me: Hey i am back, thank u for tonight it was great BUT disappointing due to the disruption.
Melissa replied after a while
M: Sorry too it was sad too, i tired talk again ya

Indeed it was a disappointing day. To my surprise, on sat the next day evening. Melissa texted me to date me out again BUT i rejected her this time as i had an appt with fling which i known from Tinder....

The Pinoy Date
Sat evening night, i meet my Pinoy Tinder date after speaking to her for nearly 3 months. We met at One Fullerton, Starbucks which i often hang out whenever i run errands there. She was a MILF working as a IT in CBD area. I waited for her & she was late nearly 1 hour. She appear dressed in a simple jean skirt & white tee shirt, i could see thru her thin tee that failed to hide her MASSIVE 34D cup Black Bra cleavage. Nabei steam man even now when i think about her.... We intro & say 'hi'. I lead her to boat quay where we settled down at a pub which has live band. Ordered a jar of beer to cool down the heat from the walk. She is slightly pump meaty type. 35YO divorced from cebu area. We chatted about her life in Singapore & her plans to return soon. Honey her name soon got a bit tipsy, she danced when the live band was singing sometimes. The pub closed & i wanted to book her a gojek or grab to send her home.

Honey: Are u sure u wanna let me off so easily?
Me; Huh? (I knew what she meant yet i act blur)
Honey: i like u, i dont mind to have sex with u

Well u know la when a gal say like that the next thing u see us is Hotel 81 Bugis. We quickly checked in & hugged each other like long loss lovers. Frenching, kissing. I stripped her thin white tee & jean skirts & saw a scar at her tummy area, OMG i thought to myself then i stripped her 34D Black Bra & Pink Ah Mah Panties i think alot of gals dunno how to match bra & panties one leh sometimes very turnoff one DO U THINK SO? She also remove my clothes & jeans. We were naked in front of each other. I lay on the bed while she put her sexy mouth near my erected dick & tasted it before putting it in her mouth. She gave me a BBBJ but very obvious her skills werent as good as MElissa as i tried last night. However Honey was very patience & blow quite long. Soon she got up & took a RUBBER from her bag & slipped in on my dick & rode it.

She was on top all the way & i knew she cummed many times. However i didnt really enjoy it as she didnt really moan very loudly but she kept closing her eyes from her looks i knew she enjoyed the ride. I came yet i crave for Melissa. I wonder whats her pussy is like.

..................... TO BE CONTINUED ...................

Masterl23
01-07-2022, 04:51 PM
Camping here for more updates.

MontageEvening
01-07-2022, 04:52 PM
Ohhh this is getting interesting 😗

mrhobbit
01-07-2022, 06:59 PM
SO ANGRY MAN, i typed a long story yet didnt get to post it due to kana log out.

NVM, to continue....

We were alarmed by the sound of car parked & excepted to have someone walked down the stairs, quickly she stuffed her bra into her huge COACH bag while i zipped up. We lighted another cigarette & smoked pretending to be just hanging around. After a good 10 mins roughly, no sound no picture. I walked up & opened the door leading to the highest level next to the roof of the MSCP. It was empty except for a Silver color Toyota Estima. The car was shaking slightly & i knew they were here for a wild 'adventure' too. I went back to Melissa & told her what happened, we both sneaked up to watch & obvious the car. Soon, i believe they had finished their business & drove off. Melissa & me went back to our spot & chatted. It was near 2am i am getting very tired. So i walked Melissa to her lift while she said that we could continue in her house as her child & parents should be sleeping. I didnt have the courage to continue but i suggested we could have gone to 81 instead.

She considered for a moment.... she rejected my proposal saying tmr sat & sun was a outing day. So i grabbed a car home & PCC again.

I reached home & texted Melissa

Me: Hey i am back, thank u for tonight it was great BUT disappointing due to the disruption.
M: Sorry too it was sad too, i tired talk again ya

Indeed it was a disappointing day. To my surprise, on sat the next day evening. Melissa texted me to date me out again BUT i rejected her this time as i had an appt with fling which i known from Tinder....

The Pinoy Date
Sat evening night, i meet my Pinoy Tinder date after speaking to her for nearly 3 months. We met at One Fullerton, Starbucks which i often hang out whenever i run errands there. She was a MILF working as a IT in CBD area. I waited for her & she was late nearly 1 hour. She appear dressed in a simple jean skirt & white tee shirt, i could see thru her thin tee that failed to hide her MASSIVE 34D cup Black Bra cleavage. Nabei steam man even now when i think about her.... We intro & say 'hi'. I lead her to boat quay where we settled down at a pub which has live band. Ordered a jar of beer to cool down the heat from the walk. She is slightly pump meaty type. 35YO divorced from cebu area. We chatted about her life in Singapore & her plans to return soon. Honey her name soon got a bit tipsy, she danced when the live band was singing sometimes. The pub closed & i wanted to book her a gojek or grab to send her home.

Honey: Are u sure u wanna let me off so easily?
Me; Huh? (I knew what she meant yet i act blur)
Honey: i like u, i dont mind to have sex with u

Well u know la when a gal say like that the next thing u see us is Hotel 81 Bugis. We quickly checked in & hugged each other like long loss lovers. Frenching, kissing. I stripped her thin white tee & jean skirts & saw a scar at her tummy area, OMG i thought to myself then i stripped her 34D Black Bra & Pink Ah Mah Panties i think alot of gals dunno how to match bra & panties one leh sometimes very turnoff one DO U THINK SO? She also remove my clothes & jeans. We were naked in front of each other. I lay on the bed while she put her sexy mouth near my erected dick & tasted it before putting it in her mouth. She gave me a BBBJ but very obvious her skills werent as good as MElissa as i tried last night. However Honey was very patience & blow quite long. Soon she got up & took a RUBBER from her bag & slipped in on my dick & rode it.

She was on top all the way & i knew she cummed many times. However i didnt really enjoy it as she didnt really moan very loudly but she kept closing her eyes from her looks i knew she enjoyed the ride. I came yet i crave for Melissa. I wonder whats her pussy is like.

..................... TO BE CONTINUED ...................

Month 3 Week 4 Still .......

The following days, i realise that Melissa started to siam me. Making my morale in office abit low. Smoking alone as whole office only me & Melissa smoking. Anyone working in CBD area know one la, damn boring the only comfort in smoking alone is sometimes i can see sexy OL walk pass even some aunty walk pass they will pinch their nose, Nabei u know people smoke yet u still wanna walk pass. Thurs of this week liao, it seemed that this week another PCC alone time. Many texts came from the Pinoy Honey, i replied politely, she wanna jio me for a drink session again this fri. It seemed to me she still horny maybe wanted more. Not to mention the free drinks.

End of thurs, Melissa suddenly texted me at her desk.

Melissa: Hi R u free?
Me: I am always free for u.
Melissa replied: Ok, shall we go smoke?
Me: Sure

We head down 28 levels in slience. Smoked at our old usual place while the bust traffic passed by our sight. Melissa broke the silence despite the heavy horning & cars or motors driving pass us.

Melissa: Sorry huh i very troubled recently
Me: Its ok la i thought u regret what we did.
Melissa: No la i just wanna be prepared and i dont really want a long term relationship with u BUT i am very comfortable with us being friend & colleague.
Me: Oh! After that night! we consider what?
Melissa: IDK la just dont wanna be in a relationship, I take what i want u take what u want lor.
........... There was a silence from me....... for a while ......

Melissa: Anyways tmr night go hang out again?
Me: Sure (Tmr night sure makan U) BUT hor siao liao that pinoy how?

I texted Honey & cancelled the appt. Call me an A-hole i just wanna keep her as reserve in the event of kana aeroplane again.

Friday came the next day,
After work me & Melissa hang out with Jennifer again. Today Jennifer seemed abit unusual & pretty to me. She seemed to have some thoughts on her mind (Soon i shall tackle her & taste Malaysian). At 10+ Jennifer left as to catch the bus in case. I asked Melissa

Me: How? where shall we go next? The same old stairs?
Melissa: Aiyo ask me for what?
Me: Ok lor lets take a walk & let the liquor wear off before we sex-cerise.

We walked this time 'holding hands'. Booked a Gojek to Geylang 81. Checked in, we hugged like long loss lovers, frenched & i stripped Melissa off her 1pc long floral dress. Unclicked her Red La Senza Bra & stripped her off her Red Satin La Senza Panties, revealing her nice abit meaty brown body (Non racist remark) shaven pussy, she stripped me at 1 shot. We headed to shower & played with cold water & then warm water before she squart down in the bathtub & licked my dick head before gaving me a BBBJ. She done that for a couple of mins before i let out a moan in which she knew i am about to cum. She hurry siam & i ejected my load on her side face.

We quickly bathed & wash again before continuing our long loss kiss & i tried to carry her on the small queen size bed. On the bed i licked her wet pussy I SWEAR she smelled like strawberry while she continue to lick & BJ me. In a 69 position, we continued for a while before she say

Melissa: I WANNA RIDE ON TOP

Clearly she horny like fuck liao. She inserted my dick into her hot wet pussy (To be frank its a bit loose due to the wetness i think) She rode my dick & moaned very loudly. to the extend during the ride she said

Melissa: Oh ......... Abang, oh ........ so Deep .......oh .......

I knew she came a few times & theres alot of water on the bed i believe she squirted. She bended down while i doggy her, she moans loudly still

Melissa: Oh .............. oh ............ So Deep .......... So Big ........

I came inside her accidentally .............................. SIBEI SONG

................... TO BE CONTINUED .................... OFF WORK LIAO

inlandtaipan
01-07-2022, 08:24 PM
Keep it cumming :D

MontageEvening
01-07-2022, 08:31 PM
That ending, Oh shit LOL

Keep it coming, bro! This is getting good

huyao
01-07-2022, 09:51 PM
Nice TS, hope to hear more :)

Klingon
02-07-2022, 12:18 AM
Really enjoyed the update TS

Freakz
02-07-2022, 01:23 AM
Camping for more of Melissa and honey

wantedbryan
02-07-2022, 10:57 AM
Tinder pick up and office flings stories are the most exciting one.
Keep up the good work.

sixitis
02-07-2022, 10:58 AM
Really enjoyed the update TS

Same here as well

bigbirdbird
02-07-2022, 11:24 AM
Keep It Up , Camping Here For More :p :D
Upz You TS ;)

Jamieson
02-07-2022, 03:56 PM
Thank you for the update, do continue TS

Kovovo
02-07-2022, 05:43 PM
Moar plssssss

yelo
03-07-2022, 07:15 PM
Love this thread❤❤

gkuk
03-07-2022, 07:36 PM
TS u are power man👍👍

mrhobbit
04-07-2022, 10:32 AM

The following days, i realise that Melissa started to siam me. Making my morale in office abit low. Smoking alone as whole office only me & Melissa smoking. Anyone working in CBD area know one la, damn boring the only comfort in smoking alone is sometimes i can see sexy OL walk pass even some aunty walk pass they will pinch their nose, Nabei u know people smoke yet u still wanna walk pass. Thurs of this week liao, it seemed that this week another PCC alone time. Many texts came from the Pinoy Honey, i replied politely, she wanna jio me for a drink session again this fri. It seemed to me she still horny maybe wanted more. Not to mention the free drinks.

End of thurs, Melissa suddenly texted me at her desk.

Melissa: Hi R u free?
Me: I am always free for u.
Melissa replied: Ok, shall we go smoke?
Me: Sure

We head down 28 levels in slience. Smoked at our old usual place while the bust traffic passed by our sight. Melissa broke the silence despite the heavy horning & cars or motors driving pass us.

Melissa: Sorry huh i very troubled recently
Me: Its ok la i thought u regret what we did.
Melissa: No la i just wanna be prepared and i dont really want a long term relationship with u BUT i am very comfortable with us being friend & colleague.
Me: Oh! After that night! we consider what?
Melissa: IDK la just dont wanna be in a relationship, I take what i want u take what u want lor.
........... There was a silence from me....... for a while ......

Melissa: Anyways tmr night go hang out again?
Me: Sure (Tmr night sure makan U) BUT hor siao liao that pinoy how?

I texted Honey & cancelled the appt. Call me an A-hole i just wanna keep her as reserve in the event of kana aeroplane again.

Friday came the next day,
After work me & Melissa hang out with Jennifer again. Today Jennifer seemed abit unusual & pretty to me. She seemed to have some thoughts on her mind (Soon i shall tackle her & taste Malaysian). At 10+ Jennifer left as to catch the bus in case. I asked Melissa

Me: How? where shall we go next? The same old stairs?
Melissa: Aiyo ask me for what?
Me: Ok lor lets take a walk & let the liquor wear off before we sex-cerise.

We walked this time 'holding hands'. Booked a Gojek to Geylang 81. Checked in, we hugged like long loss lovers, frenched & i stripped Melissa off her 1pc long floral dress. Unclicked her Red La Senza Bra & stripped her off her Red Satin La Senza Panties, revealing her nice abit meaty brown body (Non racist remark) shaven pussy, she stripped me at 1 shot. We headed to shower & played with cold water & then warm water before she squart down in the bathtub & licked my dick head before gaving me a BBBJ. She done that for a couple of mins before i let out a moan in which she knew i am about to cum. She hurry siam & i ejected my load on her side face.

We quickly bathed & wash again before continuing our long loss kiss & i tried to carry her on the small queen size bed. On the bed i licked her wet pussy I SWEAR she smelled like strawberry while she continue to lick & BJ me. In a 69 position, we continued for a while before she say

Melissa: I WANNA RIDE ON TOP

Clearly she horny like fuck liao. She inserted my dick into her hot wet pussy (To be frank its a bit loose due to the wetness i think) She rode my dick & moaned very loudly. to the extend during the ride she said

Melissa: Oh ......... Abang, oh ........ so Deep .......oh .......

I knew she came a few times & theres alot of water on the bed i believe she squirted. She bended down while i doggy her, she moans loudly still

Melissa: Oh .............. oh ............ So Deep .......... So Big ........

I came inside her accidentally .............................. SIBEI SONG

................... TO BE CONTINUED .................... OFF WORK LIAO

Another week in CBD, Monday sia

Anyways lets continue,

2019 Month 10 week 4 (Added to be precise)

I cummed inside Melissa, A pure accident cos her Malay pussy is damn wet, damn song (No offence to any i hope). I totally love malay girls since my first date with my ex-malay GF in my sec days back then. They are serious lovers, treat anyone of them well they are so willing to do anything for u.

Me: So sorry, i cummed inside u
Melissa: Its ok, i predicted it. Thats why i am on pills.
Me: Oic

As we talked i noticed her pussy creampie, white cum drips from her wet shaven pussy out & she bended over to lick my dick. Using her sensational magical tongue, she licked me clean & started again to pop my still erect hard dick into her sexy mouth. I knew she wants another round. She again 'blowed' me for a few mins. We moved to the window & in a standing mode i inserted my dick into her in a standing mode. Her handful boobs pressed against the window glass, outside the window, outside the hotel, passer bys, cars drove pass & i wonder if anyone catches her nice view of ( . ) ( . ) pressed on the glass. I bonked her for a couple of minutes before i lose my strength & lay on the bed while she climbed on top of me & rode me again.

Screams of LOUD moaning was again heard. She really rides like a cowgirl going for a gun battle running for her life. I turned her in a reserve cowgirl position. Her big brown ass now faces me, she rides again & once again i cummed inside her.

Both of us lay on the bed resting, the stupid phone rang signals its time up. We quickly showered & helped each other dressed up. I proposely detained her Red Satin La Senza Panties as a trophy, she was quite unhappy about it i insisted. She said what if got more cum licked out. I didnt bother about it. I grabbed a car & send her home. Before i go home & placed her panties in my zip lock bag together with my trophy of Panties/ Thongs (Whatever).

I texted Melissa

Me: Good Nitez Darling, thank u for this wonderful evening!
Melissa replied almost instantly
Melissa: Thank u too & u own me a set of La Senza.......
Me: Sure! No problem

After a while, she texted me again

Melissa: How often do u fuck like that?
Me: Not always like that BUT u are one of the BEST woman i ever fucked. I truly enjoy having sex with U.
Melissa: :)

2019 Month 11 Week 1

This week nothing special happened between me & melissa, however i kept my promise & we went down to Bugis + La Senza & i got her 2 sets of Bra Panties before dinner & sent her home. We didnt get to hang out on fri as she had to visit her relative. However, on Fri day i hung out with Honey again. Sorry to disappoint, i nv wanna have sex with Honey.

......................... To Be Continued .................................

unsung80
04-07-2022, 11:19 AM

even some aunty walk pass they will pinch their nose, Nabei u know people smoke yet u still wanna walk pass.

NB u know people will walk pass and you still smoke there. :D

mrhobbit
04-07-2022, 11:45 AM
NB u know people will walk pass and you still smoke there. :D

Bro its a smoking zone yellow box

unsung80
04-07-2022, 03:45 PM
Bro its a smoking zone yellow box

NEA created a smoking zone yellow box there to cause other non smokers inconvenient. :D

Obswarrior
04-07-2022, 03:48 PM
Wow. Amazing.

mrhobbit
05-07-2022, 10:40 AM
Another week in CBD, Monday sia

Anyways lets continue,

2019 Month 10 week 4 (Added to be precise)

I cummed inside Melissa, A pure accident cos her Malay pussy is damn wet, damn song (No offence to any i hope). I totally love malay girls since my first date with my ex-malay GF in my sec days back then. They are serious lovers, treat anyone of them well they are so willing to do anything for u.

Me: So sorry, i cummed inside u
Melissa: Its ok, i predicted it. Thats why i am on pills.
Me: Oic

As we talked i noticed her pussy creampie, white cum drips from her wet shaven pussy out & she bended over to lick my dick. Using her sensational magical tongue, she licked me clean & started again to pop my still erect hard dick into her sexy mouth. I knew she wants another round. She again 'blowed' me for a few mins. We moved to the window & in a standing mode i inserted my dick into her in a standing mode. Her handful boobs pressed against the window glass, outside the window, outside the hotel, passer bys, cars drove pass & i wonder if anyone catches her nice view of ( . ) ( . ) pressed on the glass. I bonked her for a couple of minutes before i lose my strength & lay on the bed while she climbed on top of me & rode me again.

Screams of LOUD moaning was again heard. She really rides like a cowgirl going for a gun battle running for her life. I turned her in a reserve cowgirl position. Her big brown ass now faces me, she rides again & once again i cummed inside her.

Both of us lay on the bed resting, the stupid phone rang signals its time up. We quickly showered & helped each other dressed up. I proposely detained her Red Satin La Senza Panties as a trophy, she was quite unhappy about it i insisted. She said what if got more cum licked out. I didnt bother about it. I grabbed a car & send her home. Before i go home & placed her panties in my zip lock bag together with my trophy of Panties/ Thongs (Whatever).

I texted Melissa

Me: Good Nitez Darling, thank u for this wonderful evening!
Melissa replied almost instantly
Melissa: Thank u too & u own me a set of La Senza.......
Me: Sure! No problem

After a while, she texted me again

Melissa: How often do u fuck like that?
Me: Not always like that BUT u are one of the BEST woman i ever fucked. I truly enjoy having sex with U.
Melissa: :)

2019 Month 11 Week 1

This week nothing special happened between me & melissa, however i kept my promise & we went down to Bugis + La Senza & i got her 2 sets of Bra Panties before dinner & sent her home. We didnt get to hang out on fri as she had to visit her relative. However, on Fri day i hung out with Honey again. Sorry to disappoint, i nv wanna have sex with Honey.

......................... To Be Continued .................................

2019 Month 11 Week 2

Bad story CBD

News of the Infamous Wuhan Virus broke out in Wuhan China. Singaporeans then arent seriously affected back than. Not until today our life were affected so far. For me its another typical week in CBD. I started to realise my boss which i worked for a few months started changing. She was a typical ang mo lady, always dressed in a single pc long skirt, smelled of Chanel & Dior Perfume. Red Hair shoulder length Lady, i often thought to myself;

IS HER PUSSY HAIR RED ALSO?

This day my question was somehow answered. She was dressed in rarely a white tank top exposing her Black Bra stripe & super short black skirt. My boss table is in a room but the design of the office table i can say is a genius design. No drawers pretty tall height, always exposing the ladies in the office. I see zaogeng every single day every single hour almost every single min.
Me seated facing my boss, 1 time she was on the phone talking. She sat down her legs spreading like a V, her tender slim long legs, black thongs & red hairy pussy exposed.

:)

Melissa caught me looking at my Boss. I can sense jealousy after that. Melissa on the same day tried to catch my attention whenever i walked pass her to go to toilet. Melissa also spread her legs purposely or draw up her dress for me to see her again La Senza Panties i bought for her. Bey Tahan man. Cock harden for one whole day.

Sorry due to work load i cant write more for now i will try to update more if possible

Spoilers ahead!
What if Honey saw me & Melissa together?
Will there be more Tinder gals incoming?
Am i able to get another gal from my company?

...................... To Be Continued ................................

mixm
05-07-2022, 11:20 PM
Waiting for more thank u TS

re3ken
07-07-2022, 09:33 AM
your company has any vacancy ? i wanna apply for a job :D

mixm
07-07-2022, 09:47 PM
your company has any vacancy ? i wanna apply for a job :D

Same here lol

mrhobbit
08-07-2022, 10:57 AM
2019 Month 11 Week 2

Bad story CBD

News of the Infamous Wuhan Virus broke out in Wuhan China. Singaporeans then arent seriously affected back than. Not until today our life were affected so far. For me its another typical week in CBD. I started to realise my boss which i worked for a few months started changing. She was a typical ang mo lady, always dressed in a single pc long skirt, smelled of Chanel & Dior Perfume. Red Hair shoulder length Lady, i often thought to myself;

IS HER PUSSY HAIR RED ALSO?

This day my question was somehow answered. She was dressed in rarely a white tank top exposing her Black Bra stripe & super short black skirt. My boss table is in a room but the design of the office table i can say is a genius design. No drawers pretty tall height, always exposing the ladies in the office. I see zaogeng every single day every single hour almost every single min.
Me seated facing my boss, 1 time she was on the phone talking. She sat down her legs spreading like a V, her tender slim long legs, black thongs & red hairy pussy exposed.

:)

Melissa caught me looking at my Boss. I can sense jealousy after that. Melissa on the same day tried to catch my attention whenever i walked pass her to go to toilet. Melissa also spread her legs purposely or draw up her dress for me to see her again La Senza Panties i bought for her. Bey Tahan man. Cock harden for one whole day.

Sorry due to work load i cant write more for now i will try to update more if possible

Spoilers ahead!
What if Honey saw me & Melissa together?
Will there be more Tinder gals incoming?
Am i able to get another gal from my company?

...................... To Be Continued ................................

I am sorry folks, workload is very heavy this few days.
I apologise for the slow update

STILL at 2019 Month 11 Week 2

Thurs afternoon, i was texting with Melissa.

Me: Hey, wanna smoke?
Melissa: Ok lets go new place
Me: Which new place?
Melissa: Just now i took lift i heard got rooftop stairs
Me: OH ..................... Ok loh lets go check it out

We both walked out & pressed the UP button to go up. Inside the lift Melissa suddenly hugged me say she miss me. I was pleased with my trophy, grinning like a boy. Soon the lift took us at the top floor of this CBD office tower, we opened the stairs door leading us to the firelift/ cargo lift. I saw cctv facing the stairs door but we went the other way. We walked up 1 level. Saw a couple cigarette butts & assumed here safe. We came back here for 3 more smoke breaks & didnt see anyone.

Friday, i texted Melissa again to jio her go smoke. She said ok with a grin :)
I didnt really quite get it. After the smoke, i wanna walk down. She suddenly stopped me in my tracks, say that she is horny. I was like, WHAT! How? Now? Cannot wait until tonight meh? Her reply was thru the eyes she wanted it NOW. She proceeded to unzip me & pulled out my xiao didi, she licked it for a taste & continues to lick it like la chee, french kissing before putting my erected cock into her sexy lips again. She slurped my cock like she sucked her favourite Bubble Tea or Starbucks. While she was giving me a BJ, she stripped her red thongs out of her black 1 pc long dress. She passed it to me for a sniff. It smell of Strawberry indeed.

She bended over & i trusted my cock into her wet pussy. She tried not moan very loud. A few mins passed, i cummed inide her, she sit down with her pussy spreading, i saw cum dripping out from her pussy then she put on her Red Thongs before we make over way down.

Melissa in the lift: Tonight, somemore ya!
Me: Shag man BUT smiling

Soon, evening came. Me & Melissa was sitted at our usual spot by the Singapore River drinking our first Beer to relax the pressure off work. Just about 1 hour passed after we sat down. I noticed a familiar face & figure walked pass our spot. It was Honey with another man. She was hooking onto his hands as she walked pass me. She had saw me from far & as she walked nearer to me & Melissa, i can see from her face she looked angry.

..................... TO Be Continued ..............................................

BushTracker
08-07-2022, 11:30 AM
Why is she angry? she is also with another person.

pick
08-07-2022, 12:23 PM
Enjoying your story TS, please continue soon :)

mrhobbit
08-07-2022, 02:50 PM
I am sorry folks, workload is very heavy this few days.
I apologise for the slow update

STILL at 2019 Month 11 Week 2

Thurs afternoon, i was texting with Melissa.

Me: Hey, wanna smoke?
Melissa: Ok lets go new place
Me: Which new place?
Melissa: Just now i took lift i heard got rooftop stairs
Me: OH ..................... Ok loh lets go check it out

We both walked out & pressed the UP button to go up. Inside the lift Melissa suddenly hugged me say she miss me. I was pleased with my trophy, grinning like a boy. Soon the lift took us at the top floor of this CBD office tower, we opened the stairs door leading us to the firelift/ cargo lift. I saw cctv facing the stairs door but we went the other way. We walked up 1 level. Saw a couple cigarette butts & assumed here safe. We came back here for 3 more smoke breaks & didnt see anyone.

Friday, i texted Melissa again to jio her go smoke. She said ok with a grin :)
I didnt really quite get it. After the smoke, i wanna walk down. She suddenly stopped me in my tracks, say that she is horny. I was like, WHAT! How? Now? Cannot wait until tonight meh? Her reply was thru the eyes she wanted it NOW. She proceeded to unzip me & pulled out my xiao didi, she licked it for a taste & continues to lick it like la chee, french kissing before putting my erected cock into her sexy lips again. She slurped my cock like she sucked her favourite Bubble Tea or Starbucks. While she was giving me a BJ, she stripped her red thongs out of her black 1 pc long dress. She passed it to me for a sniff. It smell of Strawberry indeed.

She bended over & i trusted my cock into her wet pussy. She tried not moan very loud. A few mins passed, i cummed inide her, she sit down with her pussy spreading, i saw cum dripping out from her pussy then she put on her Red Thongs before we make over way down.

Melissa in the lift: Tonight, somemore ya!
Me: Shag man BUT smiling

Soon, evening came. Me & Melissa was sitted at our usual spot by the Singapore River drinking our first Beer to relax the pressure off work. Just about 1 hour passed after we sat down. I noticed a familiar face & figure walked pass our spot. It was Honey with another man. She was hooking onto his hands as she walked pass me. She had saw me from far & as she walked nearer to me & Melissa, i can see from her face she looked angry.

..................... TO Be Continued ..............................................

Still again at 2019 Month 11 Week 2

I was hanging out with Melissa while Honey spotted me. I spotted her too, Melissa being my FwB almost knew this. 3 of us exchanged a weird kind of moment, Honey while being with ‘maybe’ her sugardaddy or someone else she knew from Tinder or Michat too. They settled down a few pubs behind us, the guy she was with is obviously a pinoy or a malay fellow (Sorry no offence not racist just guessing). Melissa broke the silence by asking me in a jealous tone if I still wanna bang Honey. I was like replying in a sarcastic tone. The night brought to a close with Melissa and me back in our 2nd visit to Hotel 81 Geylang. I caught sight of a familiar face, My Platoon SGT. He was with a Viet woman while he signalled my gal, I replied Malay colleague. He gestured a GOOD hand sign. Got our room & went in. Melissa stripped to her Red Bra & Thongs while she punished me naked. She kneel in her knees & teased my dick with her wet tongue BUT she didn’t BJ me this time. She was stroking my cock only gently only, Melissa doesn’t seemed to be in a hurry to have sex this time even we got only 2 hours for the room. She make me sit on the bed while she continue to tease me further & tickle me even sometimes. Finally she blowed me, for a split second only. She allowed me to unclick her Red Bra, I lay on the bed & she climbed on top of my head. My face. She was pressing her Red Thongs Pussy on my head.

Melissa: Do u like it?

Me: I cant breathe

Then she changed to a 69 position, I brushed her Red Thongs aside exposing her wet pussy. The Red Thongs doesn’t smell of Strawberry again, rather it had a strong dead fish smell. I noticed a lot of white stains on the Thongs. I believe its some of my cum from earlier in the day. It must have been very uncomfortable for her. After some foreplay, I stripped her & penetrated her wet pussy. She screamed with loud moans. She turned to ride like a wild cowgirl again one of my favourite position. I cummed inside her wet pussy again. We took turns to shower this time. She didn’t offer to shower me. After this fuck I send her home. She didn’t say much BUT I knew shes very affected by Honey. I don’t know why because we were FwB not real couple. At home, I was on the bed & texted her

Me: Good Nitez

Melissa: Good Night to u 2

Me: Did u enjoy tonights fuck?

Melissa: Yes I did BUT in my mind I was thinking about something……..

Limpei knew it man, so I tried to ask her however she avoided the question & offered to answer after she had considered it well. There was no news of her until ……

2019 Month 11 Week 3

Another start of a working week, sibei sianz again. This week was kind of unusual, Melissa & I didn’t interact much except going to smoke. A few boring days, go home go work no activity. Thurs came. Melissa requested we go to our new spot upstair, we usually avoid going there cos the cigarette butts are getting more. This time, I think the cleaner has cleaned it. We spoke & chatted suddenly she popped a question

Melissa: Do u know why this few days I was thinking about something?

Me: Not really quite sure, please enlighten me

Melissa: U know in my mind I was thinking to invite Honey Me & U to have 3-some.

Me: WHAT! ( I truly cant believe what I am hearing, I BET u guys don’t believe it too right?)

Melissa explained that she had many fantasies of 3some, gangbang, orggy…. I am the only guy she hopes she can achieve this fantasy.

Me: Well, if u like It I shall ask Honey.

Back in office, I text Honey.

Me: Hi how are u? Shall we go for a drink tonight?

Honey in almost an instant replied, ok

I know what u all thinking, dont worry it is going to disappoint u guys in the next update

……………………. To Be Continued ………………………………………………..

BlueDotPower
12-07-2022, 03:39 AM
Nice update TS, please continue. :)

mrhobbit
12-07-2022, 09:53 AM
Still again at 2019 Month 11 Week 2

I was hanging out with Melissa while Honey spotted me. I spotted her too, Melissa being my FwB almost knew this. 3 of us exchanged a weird kind of moment, Honey while being with ‘maybe’ her sugardaddy or someone else she knew from Tinder or Michat too. They settled down a few pubs behind us, the guy she was with is obviously a pinoy or a malay fellow (Sorry no offence not racist just guessing). Melissa broke the silence by asking me in a jealous tone if I still wanna bang Honey. I was like replying in a sarcastic tone. The night brought to a close with Melissa and me back in our 2nd visit to Hotel 81 Geylang. I caught sight of a familiar face, My Platoon SGT. He was with a Viet woman while he signalled my gal, I replied Malay colleague. He gestured a GOOD hand sign. Got our room & went in. Melissa stripped to her Red Bra & Thongs while she punished me naked. She kneel in her knees & teased my dick with her wet tongue BUT she didn’t BJ me this time. She was stroking my cock only gently only, Melissa doesn’t seemed to be in a hurry to have sex this time even we got only 2 hours for the room. She make me sit on the bed while she continue to tease me further & tickle me even sometimes. Finally she blowed me, for a split second only. She allowed me to unclick her Red Bra, I lay on the bed & she climbed on top of my head. My face. She was pressing her Red Thongs Pussy on my head.

Melissa: Do u like it?

Me: I cant breathe

Then she changed to a 69 position, I brushed her Red Thongs aside exposing her wet pussy. The Red Thongs doesn’t smell of Strawberry again, rather it had a strong dead fish smell. I noticed a lot of white stains on the Thongs. I believe its some of my cum from earlier in the day. It must have been very uncomfortable for her. After some foreplay, I stripped her & penetrated her wet pussy. She screamed with loud moans. She turned to ride like a wild cowgirl again one of my favourite position. I cummed inside her wet pussy again. We took turns to shower this time. She didn’t offer to shower me. After this fuck I send her home. She didn’t say much BUT I knew shes very affected by Honey. I don’t know why because we were FwB not real couple. At home, I was on the bed & texted her

Me: Good Nitez

Melissa: Good Night to u 2

Me: Did u enjoy tonights fuck?

Melissa: Yes I did BUT in my mind I was thinking about something……..

Limpei knew it man, so I tried to ask her however she avoided the question & offered to answer after she had considered it well. There was no news of her until ……

2019 Month 11 Week 3

Another start of a working week, sibei sianz again. This week was kind of unusual, Melissa & I didn’t interact much except going to smoke. A few boring days, go home go work no activity. Thurs came. Melissa requested we go to our new spot upstair, we usually avoid going there cos the cigarette butts are getting more. This time, I think the cleaner has cleaned it. We spoke & chatted suddenly she popped a question

Melissa: Do u know why this few days I was thinking about something?

Me: Not really quite sure, please enlighten me

Melissa: U know in my mind I was thinking to invite Honey Me & U to have 3-some.

Me: WHAT! ( I truly cant believe what I am hearing, I BET u guys don’t believe it too right?)

Melissa explained that she had many fantasies of 3some, gangbang, orggy…. I am the only guy she hopes she can achieve this fantasy.

Me: Well, if u like It I shall ask Honey.

Back in office, I text Honey.

Me: Hi how are u? Shall we go for a drink tonight?

Honey in almost an instant replied, ok

I know what u all thinking, dont worry it is going to disappoint u guys in the next update

……………………. To Be Continued ………………………………………………..

Another nice holiday from all malay friends.....

Another long weekend break took me back from relaxing for 3 days to taking the bus & train makes me saw alot of zombie looking people. All look like still not enough break rest.

2019 Month 12 Week 1

A long jump into another month of unrest in the world where the famous WUHAN VIRUS took place with many rumours that Singapore is going to hit with the deadly virus too. I being a Happy-Go-Lucky type of person doesnt care much. The thursday night of this week took me, melissa & honey 3 sat on a same pub drinking & sharing our personal views on alot of things. I can see that melissa was quite interested in Honey. Melissa wore a 1 pc short black dress i knew from the afternoon BJ at our usual stairs that she was wearing a Black G-String, Honey on the other hand was as usual in a yellow tee & jeans.

After a 2 hour long torture, took me the courage to ask both of them to go for a trial 3-some. Honey rejected the idea as she is not prepared to have a so many people sex session. Melissa was unhappy & disappointed i can say. Meanwhile, i can see that she keeps texting someone. At 11, Honey make some excuse & went off. Melissa asked me if i am still keen to have a 3-some. I was of cos ok with it. She say her friend has gone to get a room for us in Parkroyal. We quickly finished our drink & grabbed a car to beach road.

Upon reaching the room, to MY very much surprise. Honey opened the door, this 2 ladies totally ................................

Sorry workload too much i cant continue for now ................
WILL UPDATE AS SOON as i am free ....

........................ TO BE CONTINUED .............................

mrhobbit
15-07-2022, 10:41 AM
Another nice holiday from all malay friends.....

Another long weekend break took me back from relaxing for 3 days to taking the bus & train makes me saw alot of zombie looking people. All look like still not enough break rest.

2019 Month 12 Week 1

A long jump into another month of unrest in the world where the famous WUHAN VIRUS took place with many rumours that Singapore is going to hit with the deadly virus too. I being a Happy-Go-Lucky type of person doesnt care much. The thursday night of this week took me, melissa & honey 3 sat on a same pub drinking & sharing our personal views on alot of things. I can see that melissa was quite interested in Honey. Melissa wore a 1 pc short black dress i knew from the afternoon BJ at our usual stairs that she was wearing a Black G-String, Honey on the other hand was as usual in a yellow tee & jeans.

After a 2 hour long torture, took me the courage to ask both of them to go for a trial 3-some. Honey rejected the idea as she is not prepared to have a so many people sex session. Melissa was unhappy & disappointed i can say. Meanwhile, i can see that she keeps texting someone. At 11, Honey make some excuse & went off. Melissa asked me if i am still keen to have a 3-some. I was of cos ok with it. She say her friend has gone to get a room for us in Parkroyal. We quickly finished our drink & grabbed a car to beach road.

Upon reaching the room, to MY very much surprise. Honey opened the door, this 2 ladies totally ................................

Sorry workload too much i cant continue for now ................
WILL UPDATE AS SOON as i am free ....

........................ TO BE CONTINUED .............................

Still at 2019 Month 12 Week 1

Honey opened the door, she had booked a room for us. It seemed to me that they 2 were in secret chat themself (I created a whatsapp grp earlier for 3 of us). Melissa & me quickly settled inside & ordered some room service of finger food and drinks quite costly in fact. After, i suan Honey & Melissa i noticed both of them sitting closer to each other on the bed while i enjoy myself to the sofa. The room was facing Nicole Highway, cars were busy zooming pass into the KPE i called it Kaypo Expressway. I noticed the bio-sexual mentioned Melissa begin to feel her hands on Honeys lap. I can see at first Honey was abit uncomfortable but she feel relax. We chatted again for an hour, during this period Melissa's hands were very busy roaming Honey's chubby body, legs while my mouth & eyeballs were busy watching of cos my Iphone 11 is also busy for a moment. They both hugged,

So It Begins ....

Melissa & Honey started with a small kiss & became a wet kiss. Both were hugging and tongue frenching while Melissa's hands were abit busy trying to strip Honey off her jeans & tee revealing her meaty pinoy body. Only left with a Black Bra & very obvious Ah Ma Panties which turns me off abit. Melissa ordered Honey to strip herself to the familiar Black G-string & Nude Bra. Melissa caress Honey's breast & unclipped her bra, very obvious bra marks. Melissa bended & licked Honey's dark brown erected nipples. After a few licks, Melissa too removed her sticker Bra & got Honey to lick them. The next thing i guess will be a gal on gal 69 & i got it totally correct, Melissa seemed to be quite experience in this field while Honey kept giving a couple of laughs or smiles whatever u call it. Both stripped totally naked & licked each other for many mins. I was sitting, enjoying, snipping many moments of it. Melissa starting fingering Honey

Honey makes a hum-ming moan
Melissa: Baby, u are so wet, my darling gal!
Honey bushed in red!
Honey: U are also VERY WET, replied Honey

Both played each other. Honey;s moans is soft while Melissa screamed like u see in the porn movies. Melissa signal me to go over. I walked towards them, both of them sat up, Melissa unbuckled my belt & dropped my jeans while Honey still dunno what to do. Melissa gestured Honey to join in, they both turn turns to strip me naked. Melissa was the first to hold hands with my erected cock & stroke it then Melissa passed my cock to Honey like a baton in marathon, Honey stroked it while Melissa bended to lick my balls. Honey after stroking it for a short while started to BJ me. The sensation was damn shiok man. Melissa lay on her back, i climbed on her & entered her SHAVEN WET PUSSY, Melissa screamed with a loud moan.

Melissa: Yes baby, fuck me
Melissa: Fuck me harder

Honey i can see was also wanting my cock, i pulled out & entered Honey's HAIRY, WET PUSSY. Honey moaned too, she tried to moan louder. After a few piaks, i gestured both to go on their knees, DOGGY STYLE time. Standing at the edge of the bed, i entered Honey with my cock & fingered Melissa then dogged Melissa & fingered Honey. Melissa squirted. Before the fuck, i asked if during the fuck IF i cummed what happen?

Melissa: I dare to play this, whoever u cum, the other has to lick it clean! Example, u cum inside me, Honey has to lick my creampie clean.

I cummed inside Honey. Honey lay on the bed with her legs widely opened, Melissa bended down & licked her clean before coming to me & lick me clean clean. We 3 lay rest on the bed with both my arms hugging the 2 ladies. Wow i thought to myself.

The truth is ............................. Its only my imagination ..........................

Lets go back to open the door ......................

Its a guy that openes the Hotel room door. A FwB of Melissa, a young chap maybe just finish NS.

Well, what will happen next?

.......................... TO BE CONTINUED ..............................

mrhobbit
15-07-2022, 01:20 PM

Honey opened the door, she had booked a room for us. It seemed to me that they 2 were in secret chat themself (I created a whatsapp grp earlier for 3 of us). Melissa & me quickly settled inside & ordered some room service of finger food and drinks quite costly in fact. After, i suan Honey & Melissa i noticed both of them sitting closer to each other on the bed while i enjoy myself to the sofa. The room was facing Nicole Highway, cars were busy zooming pass into the KPE i called it Kaypo Expressway. I noticed the bio-sexual mentioned Melissa begin to feel her hands on Honeys lap. I can see at first Honey was abit uncomfortable but she feel relax. We chatted again for an hour, during this period Melissa's hands were very busy roaming Honey's chubby body, legs while my mouth & eyeballs were busy watching of cos my Iphone 11 is also busy for a moment. They both hugged,

So It Begins ....

Melissa & Honey started with a small kiss & became a wet kiss. Both were hugging and tongue frenching while Melissa's hands were abit busy trying to strip Honey off her jeans & tee revealing her meaty pinoy body. Only left with a Black Bra & very obvious Ah Ma Panties which turns me off abit. Melissa ordered Honey to strip herself to the familiar Black G-string & Nude Bra. Melissa caress Honey's breast & unclipped her bra, very obvious bra marks. Melissa bended & licked Honey's dark brown erected nipples. After a few licks, Melissa too removed her sticker Bra & got Honey to lick them. The next thing i guess will be a gal on gal 69 & i got it totally correct, Melissa seemed to be quite experience in this field while Honey kept giving a couple of laughs or smiles whatever u call it. Both stripped totally naked & licked each other for many mins. I was sitting, enjoying, snipping many moments of it. Melissa starting fingering Honey

Honey makes a hum-ming moan
Melissa: Baby, u are so wet, my darling gal!
Honey bushed in red!
Honey: U are also VERY WET, replied Honey

Both played each other. Honey;s moans is soft while Melissa screamed like u see in the porn movies. Melissa signal me to go over. I walked towards them, both of them sat up, Melissa unbuckled my belt & dropped my jeans while Honey still dunno what to do. Melissa gestured Honey to join in, they both turn turns to strip me naked. Melissa was the first to hold hands with my erected cock & stroke it then Melissa passed my cock to Honey like a baton in marathon, Honey stroked it while Melissa bended to lick my balls. Honey after stroking it for a short while started to BJ me. The sensation was damn shiok man. Melissa lay on her back, i climbed on her & entered her SHAVEN WET PUSSY, Melissa screamed with a loud moan.

Melissa: Yes baby, fuck me
Melissa: Fuck me harder

Honey i can see was also wanting my cock, i pulled out & entered Honey's HAIRY, WET PUSSY. Honey moaned too, she tried to moan louder. After a few piaks, i gestured both to go on their knees, DOGGY STYLE time. Standing at the edge of the bed, i entered Honey with my cock & fingered Melissa then dogged Melissa & fingered Honey. Melissa squirted. Before the fuck, i asked if during the fuck IF i cummed what happen?

Melissa: I dare to play this, whoever u cum, the other has to lick it clean! Example, u cum inside me, Honey has to lick my creampie clean.

I cummed inside Honey. Honey lay on the bed with her legs widely opened, Melissa bended down & licked her clean before coming to me & lick me clean clean. We 3 lay rest on the bed with both my arms hugging the 2 ladies. Wow i thought to myself.

The truth is ............................. Its only my imagination ..........................

Its a guy that openes the Hotel room door. A FwB of Melissa, a young chap maybe just finish NS.

.......................... TO BE CONTINUED ..............................

The door opened to another world. Melissa & me went into the room & i was thinking a MMF session. Pretty much, Melissa went into the room & hugged the guy. We chit chatted got to know each other. Boy's name is Peter, just ORD not long also worked in CBD area (No wonder Melissa sometimes go with him for lunch). Melissa suggested truly a MMF session, me being a noob said i better observe first. They moved to kissing each other, Peter licked Melissa like a cat licking its paws, from her ears to her belly. Melissa was enjoying every moment of it. She removed his Under Armour shorts and his shaven manhood was erected. She licked him like how she licks me. She enjoys his cock in her mouth & BJ him while stroking him. He flipped her 1pc long black dress & rubs her pussy in the Black G String. Her Horny face was very familiar, he stripped her. She was naked in front of 2 man. She walked towards me & stripped me too. Pulled me over next to Peter, in her kneels she BJ me while stroking Peters cock. It was somehow my first MMF, Peter was enjoying the every moments of the moment while i am feeling the high sensation of it. After a while, Peter went to his Adidas Bag & pulled out 2 condoms. I guestured that he can fuck her while she BJ me.

Melissa on the bed like a doggy in doggy position, i stand at the edge of the bed waiting for Melissa to take out the rubber & helped Peter into the CD with her mouth, She is really damn PRO like a pro. After that Melissa turned towards me & gave me a slutty grin. Continued to BJ me while Peter inserted his cock inside Melissa. After a short while,

Melissa: Can i make a request? ( Tone of Sexy Horny)
We both nodded our head. I thought in my mind that she wants us to cum either on her body or in her mouth.
Melissa: I want the both of U to cum inside my mouth (exacty what i think she would say)

A few quick moments passed the just ORD chap quickly pulled out his SAR21 & Melissa bended over to receive his hot white cum with her sexy mouth. She gazzed upon me & i stroke my cock into her wet pussy. She tried not to moan loud but i saw 1 drop of sperm dripped on the bed. After a few piaks, i pulled out & stroke my cock hard. Melissa knew and catch my white cum in her mouth too. Its Hard to believe, the next moment she actually swallowed the cum. They both lay on the bed while i retreated on the sofa. Seeing the 2 love birds hugging each other with Peters hands still roaming around Melissa's B cup (.)(.)

............................. TO BE CONTINUED ........................

15-07-2022, 01:41 PM

The door opened to another world. Melissa & me went into the room & i was thinking a MMF session. Pretty much, Melissa went into the room & hugged the guy. We chit chatted got to know each other. Boy's name is Peter, just ORD not long also worked in CBD area (No wonder Melissa sometimes go with him for lunch). Melissa suggested truly a MMF session, me being a noob said i better observe first. They moved to kissing each other, Peter licked Melissa like a cat licking its paws, from her ears to her belly. Melissa was enjoying every moment of it. She removed his Under Armour shorts and his shaven manhood was erected. She licked him like how she licks me. She enjoys his cock in her mouth & BJ him while stroking him. He flipped her 1pc long black dress & rubs her pussy in the Black G String. Her Horny face was very familiar, he stripped her. She was naked in front of 2 man. She walked towards me & stripped me too. Pulled me over next to Peter, in her kneels she BJ me while stroking Peters cock. It was somehow my first MMF, Peter was enjoying the every moments of the moment while i am feeling the high sensation of it. After a while, Peter went to his Adidas Bag & pulled out 2 condoms. I guestured that he can fuck her while she BJ me.

Melissa on the bed like a doggy in doggy position, i stand at the edge of the bed waiting for Melissa to take out the rubber & helped Peter into the CD with her mouth, She is really damn PRO like a pro. After that Melissa turned towards me & gave me a slutty grin. Continued to BJ me while Peter inserted his cock inside Melissa. After a short while,

We both nodded our head. I thought in my mind that she wants us to cum either on her body or in her mouth.
Melissa: I want the both of U to cum inside my mouth (exacty what i think she would say)

A few quick moments passed the just ORD chap quickly pulled out his SAR21 & Melissa bended over to receive his hot white cum with her sexy mouth. She gazzed upon me & i stroke my cock into her wet pussy. She tried not to moan loud but i saw 1 drop of sperm dripped on the bed. After a few piaks, i pulled out & stroke my cock hard. Melissa knew and catch my white cum in her mouth too. Its Hard to believe, the next moment she actually swallowed the cum. They both lay on the bed while i retreated on the sofa. Seeing the 2 love birds hugging each other with Peters hands still roaming around Melissa's B cup (.)(.)

holy cow, how am I only noticing this thread now????? keep up the good word

owlette
15-07-2022, 03:41 PM

Kena scam by you gaolat gaolat

Good story bro keep going

SerflySGR
16-07-2022, 04:49 PM

Thank you Bro owlette for your kind support! Just got the chance to return the favour! Please accept my humble points.

Not NTUC Link Points unfortunately :p

Also apologies for the delay to the following bros...

bloggert
PeroPero
big wood
1stKing
Cunt-Sucker
anfkk
Awesome
exciting
jonnyboi888*
playboy96
impreza69
Nightfall
yungsern87*
ejectjoy
Biostar
horny11

Thank you once again for your much appreciated points and patience!

Zemcome
16-07-2022, 11:02 PM
Good stuff TS, more please :)

mrhobbit
18-07-2022, 01:50 PM

Lol scam by me lucky i got faster write continue story if not i sure tio zap until siao

mrhobbit
19-07-2022, 12:06 PM

2019 Month 12 Week 3

After the session of mmf, i went back. Melissa continued her solo battle with Peter. She texted me send her her pic of Peter doggy-ing her. Back home, i fell asleep. A week went pass after the incident of MMF, Melissa was back to her ownself, we continued to smoke but NO BJ No sex & we didnt talk chat about anything related to that night. I wonder why i wonder how? This week came a disturbing news, Melissa had tendered her resignation. After deducting some off in lues and leave she can leave in 1 week. I was quite sad, i texted melissa but she didnt reply. I again texted her to go for a drink on fri as a farewell but she rejected it saying she busy.

2019 Month 12 Week 4

Tues, Melissa last day of work, she jio me go upstair to smoke for the last time. We both went in silence. At the smoking point she broke down. Busted into tears, she said she was pregnant. HUH siao liao. I asked her the most sensitive question

Me: Is it mine? ( I bet all bros here will have the same question since i always cum inside her)
Melissa: No la confirm not yours because everytime i have sex with u i will eat the pills, the baby is Peter's.
Me: Howcome u so sure?
Melissa: Got 1 time i fucked him i purposely never eat the pill.
Me: (Thought to myself, HENG ARH) so what is ur plans
Melissa: Peter has proposed to me.
Me: Well, congrats

I gave Melissa a good hug. However, Melissa said 1 thing to me. She will miss me, i said i will miss the time together with u too. We shared a VERY WET kiss. She told me now she has accepted Peter's marriage proposal, she cant make love have sex with anyone else. I truly understand. That evening while the office is empty, all had gone home. I helped Melissa to pack her stuff, some bears bears, cup and some barang barang. Melissa hugged me, we hugged. Melissa bended down pushed me on my chair, she unzipped me.

Melissa: I will break my rules and have sex with U 1 more time here.

Melissa gave me a BJ. A very sensational BJ very quickly i cummed inside her mouth. She swallowed the cum & licked me clean. She stripped her Blue Panties and sit on top of me & rode. This time she didnt moan loudly but soft moans. My cock was rubbing her very wet clitoris, she squirted. After a while, i cummed inside her again, for the last time. She unhappily climbed down from my thighs and took a wet tissue to help me clean up while i saw my cum dripping from her Shaven Pussy.

I helped her with her stuff and watched her boarded the Yellow City Cab, i was standing at the building taxi stand alone, I took the bus home. At home, i decided to delete Melissa number but i kept it for 'future' reference.

What i didnt know that was, very soon a secret which will almost make me lose my job soon came to threaten me. Will it be a blessing in disguise or danger is around the corner for my career in this Female enviroment office?

Spoilers Alerts, Coming Soon - Hints

Me & Melissa fuck in office
Office
Are we really alone?
Were we spotted?
Is there any CCTV?

........................ TO BE CONTINUED ..........................

porkchop3210
19-07-2022, 06:42 PM
Excellent share bro, upz to support nice story! :)

mrhobbit
20-07-2022, 10:27 AM
2019 Month 12 Week 3

After the session of mmf, i went back. Melissa continued her solo battle with Peter. She texted me send her her pic of Peter doggy-ing her. Back home, i fell asleep. A week went pass after the incident of MMF, Melissa was back to her ownself, we continued to smoke but NO BJ No sex & we didnt talk chat about anything related to that night. I wonder why i wonder how? This week came a disturbing news, Melissa had tendered her resignation. After deducting some off in lues and leave she can leave in 1 week. I was quite sad, i texted melissa but she didnt reply. I again texted her to go for a drink on fri as a farewell but she rejected it saying she busy.

2019 Month 12 Week 4

Tues, Melissa last day of work, she jio me go upstair to smoke for the last time. We both went in silence. At the smoking point she broke down. Busted into tears, she said she was pregnant. HUH siao liao. I asked her the most sensitive question

Me: Is it mine? ( I bet all bros here will have the same question since i always cum inside her)
Melissa: No la confirm not yours because everytime i have sex with u i will eat the pills, the baby is Peter's.
Me: Howcome u so sure?
Melissa: Got 1 time i fucked him i purposely never eat the pill.
Me: (Thought to myself, HENG ARH) so what is ur plans
Melissa: Peter has proposed to me.
Me: Well, congrats

I gave Melissa a good hug. However, Melissa said 1 thing to me. She will miss me, i said i will miss the time together with u too. We shared a VERY WET kiss. She told me now she has accepted Peter's marriage proposal, she cant make love have sex with anyone else. I truly understand. That evening while the office is empty, all had gone home. I helped Melissa to pack her stuff, some bears bears, cup and some barang barang. Melissa hugged me, we hugged. Melissa bended down pushed me on my chair, she unzipped me.

Melissa: I will break my rules and have sex with U 1 more time here.

Melissa gave me a BJ. A very sensational BJ very quickly i cummed inside her mouth. She swallowed the cum & licked me clean. She stripped her Blue Panties and sit on top of me & rode. This time she didnt moan loudly but soft moans. My cock was rubbing her very wet clitoris, she squirted. After a while, i cummed inside her again, for the last time. She unhappily climbed down from my thighs and took a wet tissue to help me clean up while i saw my cum dripping from her Shaven Pussy.

I helped her with her stuff and watched her boarded the Yellow City Cab, i was standing at the building taxi stand alone, I took the bus home. At home, i decided to delete Melissa number but i kept it for 'future' reference.

What i didnt know that was, very soon a secret which will almost make me lose my job soon came to threaten me. Will it be a blessing in disguise or danger is around the corner for my career in this Female enviroment office?

Spoilers Alerts, Coming Soon - Hints

Me & Melissa fuck in office
Office
Are we really alone?
Were we spotted?
Is there any CCTV?

........................ TO BE CONTINUED ..........................

What a cool raining am morning..... today
As i was travelling to work in bus & mrt. Alot of ladies are drenched. Some of them la.

Ok lets go back to the story.

2019 Month 12 Week 4.

End of 2019, The Wuhan virus hitted the world caught many countries by surprise even until today, 20/7/2022 we are still in the pandemic zone. For me, i was at Boat Quay on 30 dec 2022 with my new found date from Tinder. She was a Malaysian Chinese Lady, Lilian. Lilian was from a small town Muar, Johor, Malaysia. According to her the otak very nice, indeed but i think she taste nicer. Lilian we spoke to each for a few weeks since the incident of Month 11, she too worked in CBD area. A Banking OL, the day we met was 29 dec, i was having lunch at Lau Pau Sa while i spotted a familiar face. She also saw me & smiled. Lilian was alone. I quickly opened my app Tinder & pointed her, she nodded her head. What a surprise. We had lunch together & went back to work while i texted her

Me: Hey, it was a fine lunch & very surprise to see u here.

Lilian: Ok

Me: (What a typical reply i thought, maybe shes busy)

Me: are u free tmr night to hang out, she say ok!

So i jio her go Boat QUay after work to have a drink. I was there waiting on my 2nd drink which was 1 hour later she appeared & apologise for her being late due to sudden heavy workload. Bankers, typical man. She ordered Ice Tea, Wa Kao who will order Ice Tea at pub right. So upon chatting she revealed that she was working as a Counter Banker. Small role small position, no matter. What caught my attention was her BIG busty ( . ) ( . ) in her tight 1 pc blue dress. 32C i believe, we just happened to chill for an hour before i grabbed her home to Tiong Bahru.

The night at home, i texted her again.

Me: Hi hope u enjoy our chat & drink. Do u mind to hang out again tmr night at same place?

Lilian: Ok, i see u same place tmr

31 Dec was fun in my office as usual. My boss a ang mo was very into celebrating, most of us were having fun not much of official work day. In my chair, i sat. My ang mo boss was zaogeng again, i dont know why she wears G-string BUT her huge bush of hair doesnt cover her ang mo pussy hair. Sigh, sometimes very turn off one. I think my boss is going to have fun tonight. Meanwhile, HR assistant dropped me a e-mail & wanna speak to me in person. I walked right to this Local auntie, Mary lets call her. Mary in her late 40s was a divorced single mum MILF, small (.)(.) and always act very traditional and had a bf who drives lalamove/ grab. Many times they quarrel we can hear it even from the far pantry.

Mary took me downstairs to the Starbucks where i treated her a cup of Latte.
Mary broke the silence

Mary: U huh, why u & Melissa have sex in office on her last day?
(I swear to u i spilled & vomit my ice blended moca upon hearing it)

Me: Well .......

Mary: I know U are young & Melissa is young, the whole office knows both of u very close. Even know u 2 fuck around often BUT hor now i know i cannot delete leh how? Lucky is i monitor leh if mangement see liao U sure tio fire.

Me: Lost for words, feeling very apologetic

Mary: Ok i will give u a chance provided ...............

..................... TO BE ConTINUED .................................

mrhobbit
21-07-2022, 10:06 AM
What a cool raining am morning..... today
As i was travelling to work in bus & mrt. Alot of ladies are drenched. Some of them la.

Ok lets go back to the story.

2019 Month 12 Week 4.

End of 2019, The Wuhan virus hitted the world caught many countries by surprise even until today, 20/7/2022 we are still in the pandemic zone. For me, i was at Boat Quay on 30 dec 2022 with my new found date from Tinder. She was a Malaysian Chinese Lady, Lilian. Lilian was from a small town Muar, Johor, Malaysia. According to her the otak very nice, indeed but i think she taste nicer. Lilian we spoke to each for a few weeks since the incident of Month 11, she too worked in CBD area. A Banking OL, the day we met was 29 dec, i was having lunch at Lau Pau Sa while i spotted a familiar face. She also saw me & smiled. Lilian was alone. I quickly opened my app Tinder & pointed her, she nodded her head. What a surprise. We had lunch together & went back to work while i texted her

Me: Hey, it was a fine lunch & very surprise to see u here.

Lilian: Ok

Me: (What a typical reply i thought, maybe shes busy)

Me: are u free tmr night to hang out, she say ok!

So i jio her go Boat QUay after work to have a drink. I was there waiting on my 2nd drink which was 1 hour later she appeared & apologise for her being late due to sudden heavy workload. Bankers, typical man. She ordered Ice Tea, Wa Kao who will order Ice Tea at pub right. So upon chatting she revealed that she was working as a Counter Banker. Small role small position, no matter. What caught my attention was her BIG busty ( . ) ( . ) in her tight 1 pc blue dress. 32C i believe, we just happened to chill for an hour before i grabbed her home to Tiong Bahru.

The night at home, i texted her again.

Me: Hi hope u enjoy our chat & drink. Do u mind to hang out again tmr night at same place?

Lilian: Ok, i see u same place tmr

31 Dec was fun in my office as usual. My boss a ang mo was very into celebrating, most of us were having fun not much of official work day. In my chair, i sat. My ang mo boss was zaogeng again, i dont know why she wears G-string BUT her huge bush of hair doesnt cover her ang mo pussy hair. Sigh, sometimes very turn off one. I think my boss is going to have fun tonight. Meanwhile, HR assistant dropped me a e-mail & wanna speak to me in person. I walked right to this Local auntie, Mary lets call her. Mary in her late 40s was a divorced single mum MILF, small (.)(.) and always act very traditional and had a bf who drives lalamove/ grab. Many times they quarrel we can hear it even from the far pantry.

Mary took me downstairs to the Starbucks where i treated her a cup of Latte.
Mary broke the silence

Mary: U huh, why u & Melissa have sex in office on her last day?
(I swear to u i spilled & vomit my ice blended moca upon hearing it)

Me: Well .......

Mary: I know U are young & Melissa is young, the whole office knows both of u very close. Even know u 2 fuck around often BUT hor now i know i cannot delete leh how? Lucky is i monitor leh if mangement see liao U sure tio fire.

Me: Lost for words, feeling very apologetic

Mary: Ok i will give u a chance provided ...............

..................... TO BE ConTINUED .................................

Today 21072022, coming to CBD to work was abit funny. Pretty warm after the rain yesterday. Very weird, i encountered a MILF looking MILF i guess, tight dress big ( . ) ( . ) but appears that the noobs may drop from top level to ground from if she strip her dress. :)

Still at 2019 Month 12 Week 4

Mary spilled the beans in starbucks, she has requested me to often talk to my lady boss about her (Mary) wonderful performance in office she she may have a increase in her salary or even get promoted to manager of HR assistant. I agreed to the condition but no promise boss will listen to me. Mary said that she had deleted the video totally with no backup. I was relieved i didnt want any taiwan or korean drama. We went back to office & alot of colleagues find it hard to believe we both will hang out. Mary quickly make an excuse saying we just happen to go for tea break together.

The night, my mind was all into Lilian. I was at the pub by boat quay, here she comes. White shirt, Black tight skirt very typical OL dressing. The white shirt couldnt hide her obvious Black color Bra. When we were chatting i always make fun of her big 32C ( . ) ( . ). She often bush with red. It turns out that Lilian, Muar, Malaysia 29YO, was a heavy smoker. She smoked & puffed even a chain smoker like me also impressed by the way. Her way of reducing stress. She said she cant smoke during office hours. True, as a banker u cant really have smoke stains. We talked about her job i shared my experience from my ex bank career with her.

Countdown begins, 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1. Happy 2020...................
Fireworks were at the background i think near Gardens by the Bay or MBS there.

We shaked each other hands, the other tables also welcomed us we all were high. After a while, we were at our own table chatting again. I can see that Lilian was getting tipsy on her 3rd cup of wine. I hold her hands & said to her I am glad that i had a date tonight.

She replied; Me too.... Thank U....

The next moments took me 1 hour to get a grab & $45 from Boat Quay to send Lilian back to her house at Tiong Bahru KNN FUCKING EX MAN. Upon dropping her off, i checked the grab fare to my house was $52. KNN FUCKING EX MAN. Those CB GRAB DRIVERS SURE EARN LIKE SIAO TONIGHT. Lilian saw my face & was surprised by the expensive fare. Lilian offered me to stay 1 night at her house. We can chit chat & get to know each other more she said. OF COS WHY NOT. We went up her rented hdb flat straight into her room not to caught by her flatmate. She had rented the Master Room, a Queen size bed. I said on the floor saying i do not wanna dirty her bed, she offered me to sit on the bed while she went to shower. I opened her cabinet quietly & admired her small collection of plain lingerie. Most of her panties & bra are very plain common type except she has a couple of La Senza, quite sexy ones. Less than a while, i closed the cabinet & sat on the edge of the bed pretending to browse Tik Tok.

Lilian came out of the shower, in a tee shirt & shorts. Very typical. Sat on the bed & blow her hair. Meanwhile, there was a knock on her door. I was surprised while she opened the door slightly & replied her flatmate she has a guest in her room.

Lilian, Roommate: BF is it. NEVER intro.
Lilian: No la just a friend, Grab too ex i offered him to come up sit sit.
Flatmate: Its ok i understand.

Lilian closed the door. She continued blowing her hair & we sat each at the corner of the bed, she asked if i needed a shower. I said i dont have any spare clothes to change. She said its ok. I looked her in the eye. She was looking at me too.

Lilian: IF u never shower how i make love with u?

I was suddenly in shock .......................

.................... TO BE CONTINUED .........................

Nuon
21-07-2022, 01:22 PM
Wow Lilian is so direct. Good for you!!

mrhobbit
21-07-2022, 03:33 PM
Wow Lilian is so direct. Good for you!!

She is a very direct person. Not the shy shy type, she knows what she wants & how she want it. If she like u she like u, like example covid period she had to resign to go home, she just resign and go home. I will get to that part soon enough. Still in contact with her ever since she is back in Malaysia.

mrhobbit
22-07-2022, 03:35 PM
Today 21072022, coming to CBD to work was abit funny. Pretty warm after the rain yesterday. Very weird, i encountered a MILF looking MILF i guess, tight dress big ( . ) ( . ) but appears that the noobs may drop from top level to ground from if she strip her dress. :)

Still at 2019 Month 12 Week 4

Mary spilled the beans in starbucks, she has requested me to often talk to my lady boss about her (Mary) wonderful performance in office she she may have a increase in her salary or even get promoted to manager of HR assistant. I agreed to the condition but no promise boss will listen to me. Mary said that she had deleted the video totally with no backup. I was relieved i didnt want any taiwan or korean drama. We went back to office & alot of colleagues find it hard to believe we both will hang out. Mary quickly make an excuse saying we just happen to go for tea break together.

The night, my mind was all into Lilian. I was at the pub by boat quay, here she comes. White shirt, Black tight skirt very typical OL dressing. The white shirt couldnt hide her obvious Black color Bra. When we were chatting i always make fun of her big 32C ( . ) ( . ). She often bush with red. It turns out that Lilian, Muar, Malaysia 29YO, was a heavy smoker. She smoked & puffed even a chain smoker like me also impressed by the way. Her way of reducing stress. She said she cant smoke during office hours. True, as a banker u cant really have smoke stains. We talked about her job i shared my experience from my ex bank career with her.

Countdown begins, 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1. Happy 2020...................
Fireworks were at the background i think near Gardens by the Bay or MBS there.

We shaked each other hands, the other tables also welcomed us we all were high. After a while, we were at our own table chatting again. I can see that Lilian was getting tipsy on her 3rd cup of wine. I hold her hands & said to her I am glad that i had a date tonight.

She replied; Me too.... Thank U....

The next moments took me 1 hour to get a grab & $45 from Boat Quay to send Lilian back to her house at Tiong Bahru KNN FUCKING EX MAN. Upon dropping her off, i checked the grab fare to my house was $52. KNN FUCKING EX MAN. Those CB GRAB DRIVERS SURE EARN LIKE SIAO TONIGHT. Lilian saw my face & was surprised by the expensive fare. Lilian offered me to stay 1 night at her house. We can chit chat & get to know each other more she said. OF COS WHY NOT. We went up her rented hdb flat straight into her room not to caught by her flatmate. She had rented the Master Room, a Queen size bed. I said on the floor saying i do not wanna dirty her bed, she offered me to sit on the bed while she went to shower. I opened her cabinet quietly & admired her small collection of plain lingerie. Most of her panties & bra are very plain common type except she has a couple of La Senza, quite sexy ones. Less than a while, i closed the cabinet & sat on the edge of the bed pretending to browse Tik Tok.

Lilian came out of the shower, in a tee shirt & shorts. Very typical. Sat on the bed & blow her hair. Meanwhile, there was a knock on her door. I was surprised while she opened the door slightly & replied her flatmate she has a guest in her room.

Lilian, Roommate: BF is it. NEVER intro.
Lilian: No la just a friend, Grab too ex i offered him to come up sit sit.
Flatmate: Its ok i understand.

Lilian closed the door. She continued blowing her hair & we sat each at the corner of the bed, she asked if i needed a shower. I said i dont have any spare clothes to change. She said its ok. I looked her in the eye. She was looking at me too.

Lilian: IF u never shower how i make love with u?

I was suddenly in shock .......................

.................... TO BE CONTINUED .........................

What a busy day Fri. Raining in CBD today as i type this story....

Still at 2019 Month 12 Week 4 - 2020 Month 1 week 1 Day 1

Lilian had requested to have sex with me! I was totally shocked. She was sitting at the other edge of the bed in her short blue towel, the towel cant 'bao' her big 32C ( . ) ( . )
Without fail like alot of bros would do. I asked her for a spare towel and hopped into the shower & wash myself clean clean for her. I came out the lights were off. Lilian was lying in bed watching a Korean Drama. I quietly went to my edge of the bed & sit down. Her queen size bed is just nice for the both of us. I slowly moved towards her stratched out my arm & she moved in closer until i hugged her. We didnt say anything. Under her blanket, she has already removed her towel. My hands slowly roamed all parts of her naked body. Abit hairy. In my terms, she belong to Hairy Potter clan. After roaming my hands on her naked body for a wake, i begin my advance by circling her harden nipples, she makes a soft moan. Dark as it is i saw her pretty face that she enjoys it. With her eyes closed, my hand flow to her hairy pussy & begin to search for her clitoris. I found it & rubbed it, many juices poured out of the Wet Gap & quickly it was flooding, ponding. I hold her hands with my other hands to gather my already harden cock.

She was abit surprise like abit huge for her. (To be frank, mine is an average size). She played with my cock for a while before proposed her to give me a BJ. She rejected by saying she never Bj for man before. Of cos, I HAVE TO train her right? I said let this night be the special night, your first time. She got up & kneeled in between my legs. Took my cock & put in her mouth, true enough she coughed & choked herself. Indeed first time or was it act act only? I told her u have to suck it. She sucked it. Not a strong suction but can accept la. I told her to lie on the bed while i Missionary her. Her hands strangled the bedsheet, she fucked like a virgin. Her wet hairy abit tight pussy, she didnt moan. I fucked her & pounded her. Its was abit boring indeed, soon i got the feeling, pulled out & shoot it on her body while the first shot accidentally FIRED on her face. Headshot!

Lilian looked at me with a angry eye. She jumped into the shower while i grinned. She came out of the shower while i went in. We lie in bed & soon fell asleep.

The next day, Lilian woke me up with a smile & we headed to Tiong Bahru market for breakfast. I boarded a taxi after walking her home holding hands. She said;

Lilian: Have a nice day, i will see u next time.
Me: Same to u

I reached home & got a text from Honey the same day asking me to go for a fuck ............... lengbei la legs soft sia ................. i rested & drink some tonic.

The same night, i met Honey at her favourite f&b spot in lucky plaza. We went for abit of window shopping before i gave her a portable earpiece as present while she gave me a new Wallet from Wallet shop. Sounds like christmas right? After shopping we took a grab to Hotel 81 Lavender. A familiar lady figure caught my attention, she was very surprised to see me too. It was Melissa. WTF korean drama meh .................

What is going to happen next?
It sounds like Korean drama but very coincidence really.
Why is Melissa at Hotel 81 Lavender?
She saw me & Honey again. Will she join in our fun?

....................... TO BE CONTINUED ..............................

kaytimes
22-07-2022, 11:04 PM
Fantastic thread TS, support for more updates :)

mrhobbit
25-07-2022, 08:48 AM
What a busy day Fri. Raining in CBD today as i type this story....

Still at 2019 Month 12 Week 4 - 2020 Month 1 week 1 Day 1

Lilian had requested to have sex with me! I was totally shocked. She was sitting at the other edge of the bed in her short blue towel, the towel cant 'bao' her big 32C ( . ) ( . )
Without fail like alot of bros would do. I asked her for a spare towel and hopped into the shower & wash myself clean clean for her. I came out the lights were off. Lilian was lying in bed watching a Korean Drama. I quietly went to my edge of the bed & sit down. Her queen size bed is just nice for the both of us. I slowly moved towards her stratched out my arm & she moved in closer until i hugged her. We didnt say anything. Under her blanket, she has already removed her towel. My hands slowly roamed all parts of her naked body. Abit hairy. In my terms, she belong to Hairy Potter clan. After roaming my hands on her naked body for a wake, i begin my advance by circling her harden nipples, she makes a soft moan. Dark as it is i saw her pretty face that she enjoys it. With her eyes closed, my hand flow to her hairy pussy & begin to search for her clitoris. I found it & rubbed it, many juices poured out of the Wet Gap & quickly it was flooding, ponding. I hold her hands with my other hands to gather my already harden cock.

She was abit surprise like abit huge for her. (To be frank, mine is an average size). She played with my cock for a while before proposed her to give me a BJ. She rejected by saying she never Bj for man before. Of cos, I HAVE TO train her right? I said let this night be the special night, your first time. She got up & kneeled in between my legs. Took my cock & put in her mouth, true enough she coughed & choked herself. Indeed first time or was it act act only? I told her u have to suck it. She sucked it. Not a strong suction but can accept la. I told her to lie on the bed while i Missionary her. Her hands strangled the bedsheet, she fucked like a virgin. Her wet hairy abit tight pussy, she didnt moan. I fucked her & pounded her. Its was abit boring indeed, soon i got the feeling, pulled out & shoot it on her body while the first shot accidentally FIRED on her face. Headshot!

Lilian looked at me with a angry eye. She jumped into the shower while i grinned. She came out of the shower while i went in. We lie in bed & soon fell asleep.

The next day, Lilian woke me up with a smile & we headed to Tiong Bahru market for breakfast. I boarded a taxi after walking her home holding hands. She said;

Lilian: Have a nice day, i will see u next time.
Me: Same to u

I reached home & got a text from Honey the same day asking me to go for a fuck ............... lengbei la legs soft sia ................. i rested & drink some tonic.

The same night, i met Honey at her favourite f&b spot in lucky plaza. We went for abit of window shopping before i gave her a portable earpiece as present while she gave me a new Wallet from Wallet shop. Sounds like christmas right? After shopping we took a grab to Hotel 81 Lavender. A familiar lady figure caught my attention, she was very surprised to see me too. It was Melissa. WTF korean drama meh .................

What is going to happen next?
It sounds like Korean drama but very coincidence really.
Why is Melissa at Hotel 81 Lavender?
She saw me & Honey again. Will she join in our fun?

....................... TO BE CONTINUED ..............................

What a lazy monday am. Going to CBD today in mrt, abit crowded. All MILF aunties nothing to look at.

2020 Month 1 Week 1

Honey & i bounced onto Melissa at Hotel 81. What in the world is she doing there. Ended up, she was of cos with Peter. Instead of Hotel 81, we of us went to near by a indian shop for a cup of teh, teh-o. Melissa told us that her parents quite disapprove the marriage between her & Peter becos of 4 major issues.

1. Interracial Marriage
2. Age Gap
3. No career
4. Smiliar to no career, no stable income

However, despite Melissa's parents disapproval, Melissa was allowed to keep the child, end up she wont be marrying Peter afterall. So all they can do is spend $ open hotel room lor. Its such a pity. I went home after the incident after sending Honey home in a Gojek.

2020 Month 1 Still at Week 1

It was thursday, a day after New Year. Office is quite empty as i recalled. Many of colleagues are still clearing their leave. My BUSHY Ang Mo boss also clear leave the whole week. I got a text from Lilian to hang out tmr night. Of cos why not. Fri came fast, during the drinks i told her about Melissa which from her face i can see abit of disappointment i dunno why la. That night, she still invite me to her rented flat. Back in a same enviroment in a week. I was feeling homely. After we shared a bottle of Gin Tonic cocktail drink from 7-11. She offered to show me, wow. She stripped her white buttoned OL blouse, her tight black coloured OL skirt, 32C Cup Plain Pink Bra, Pink See Thru SYT Panties, very typical. I am a Bra & Panties guy after Boob Guy.

Here's what we did in the shower..... like long lost lovers

https://i.postimg.cc/3ddvpKtS/27a1f102-873a-465f-bb08-bf5f999e9bd9.jpg (https://postimg.cc/3ddvpKtS)
Lilian washed me soap soap clean clean.

https://i.postimg.cc/dDWCL7jZ/49635605-06c8-4506-b890-458bdb09abc7.jpg (https://postimg.cc/dDWCL7jZ)
Lilian didnt spare my cock. She wash clean clean too. Stroking it.

After cleansing with water, she tried her 2nd attempt to BJ me. Her suction was still not there but i appreciate her effort to try. I took her in standing position, bended over & sticked my hard erected cock insider her hairy wet pussy. She moaned abit it was not loud. I pounded her for about 10 mins before i got her to turn around & cummed on her face which she was surprised. I asked her if she could licked me clean. Pretty resistance at first BUT she said she would try. she did it. She licked me clean clean. We quickly dried up & lie on her bed hugging like long lovers before she said.

Lilian: I LOVE U!
Me: .....................
Lilian: Dear, Shall we become real lovers? Like bf gf?
Me: Well .............. after thinking i like u too.

Lilian & me fucked another round. she started her 3rd BBBJ & her skills got better after my coaching. I got her to 69, i confirm will get her to shave her pussy hair i thought to myself. I moved her into cowgirl position, she shaked until she orgased & squirted.