PDA

View Full Version : newbie help/advice required.

1a2a3a
30-07-2008, 04:35 PM
i was wondering many bro out there having alot of fun.
How do u guys usually go about it. i mean either u have looks or dun have u guys still manage to up girls.
Say u guys get near a girl motive is to fuck her, after u become really close fren u still will have that evil thought of upping her although u know u wont have future with her. How then u really know if the girl wans to let u up her as well?. it sounds contradicting.
And also for u bros out there getting girls is like peanuts. How?

advice or anything would be greatly appreciated.

Steadyman1
31-07-2008, 08:57 AM
Please search the thread....

first hole
31-07-2008, 09:00 AM
Registered quite some time lia TS, I think you must have read quite a lot of bro's experiences liao ... :)

Yes, Dear !!
31-07-2008, 09:01 AM
There are so many such stories in the Adult Discussion section. Please do a search there.

timecop
31-07-2008, 09:07 AM
i was wondering many bro out there having alot of fun.
How do u guys usually go about it. i mean either u have looks or dun have u guys still manage to up girls.
Say u guys get near a girl motive is to fuck her, after u become really close fren u still will have that evil thought of upping her although u know u wont have future with her. How then u really know if the girl wans to let u up her as well?. it sounds contradicting.
And also for u bros out there getting girls is like peanuts. How?

1st of all, for every success, there are countless untold failures. U need to be out there trying or else u will never know if u can succeed or not.

No venture no gain. So stop worrying about this and that and go get her !
and remember to come back and post ur story here afterwards :D

surbana
31-07-2008, 09:09 AM
Wrong thread...No advise for you.

CkiNAkia
31-07-2008, 09:14 AM
I think best advice is be thick skinned ....

salla6ue
31-07-2008, 09:24 AM
since when can such stuff can be learned so easily by a few post from other bros??? :p

Bangster
31-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Say u guys get near a girl motive is to fuck her, after u become really close fren u still will have that evil thought of upping her although u know u wont have future with her......

Erm...TS, first of all, why you assume

WE WANT TO HAVE FUTURE WITH THE GIRL??

U sound rather desperate for answers in your post.
How old r u, may I ask?

alanthegreat
31-07-2008, 04:40 PM
u probably sound desperate. but besides physical attribute and well honed skills, there is the god given LUCK that anyone need to have.

u have to probably discount 50% of whatever stories u read or heard out there. cos imho, many could just be fiction.