Damage : $160/90/2

Damn sexy, damn horny, damn good in sex

SERVICE GARANTEED

Bonniesan
30-07-2008, 09:39 PM
Fully booked todae. Let's wait for FRssssssss

Bonniesan
31-07-2008, 11:52 AM
EUNICE's sexy photo (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/eunice1.jpg) Look at her!!! Soooo sexy, queue getting long, better fast hand fast legs

kdc2314
31-07-2008, 03:06 PM
Sis she got an amazing Ass man !!!! .. Nice .:D

Bonniesan
31-07-2008, 06:55 PM

Very!!!! Maybe can take over Ne***sa? Haha, for you to find out

Bonniesan
31-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Name : EUNICE
Height : 1.60m
Statistics : 34B'24'35

Rey Mysterio619
31-07-2008, 11:48 PM
Yesterday was free & horny so sms bro. Got 1st blood yesterday on Eunice.

Reach hotel half an hour earlier and sms bro, hey she's ready liao. Great! Rang the door. Found a cute looking girl behind the door. And not really SYT look, but have abit of cfm . Consider fair for a thai, and look like my neighour's daughter. Have a Rose tattoo on right side of stomach. Why rose.. maybe she like to be pricked.:p
In terms of comms she's different from average because she can speak Chinese(even more like my neighbour's daughter, shiok).

Start with the usual tcss, and shower. Shower was sop lah, but she needed abit of guidance & direction. Probably need abit of warm up to get things going. We proceed to bed and she started BBBJ. She will slowly savour me didi into her mouth & and do some tongue play. Then while doing so she used her hand and rub on your balls and dick & occasionally poke gently near my anal. Feeling was gd. FJ was ok, capped and we started with doggie(got piak piak sound), a few other positions and finished off with missionary. Overall experience was ok, she was service oriented but lack chemisrty.

Opponent : Eunice
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B, not for Boob fetish)
Frenching: no try got ucler(me)
Painting: Allow
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 4/10
Comms: 9/10
Attitude: 8.5/10 Service Oriented
Overall: 8/10
Damage:150+tips
RTF: No due too many choices jus like singapore taxi

If i'll send too many times i'm sorry bros due it keep hanging today.

Rey Mysterio619
31-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Yesterday was free & horny so sms bro. Got 1st blood yesterday on Eunice.

Reach hotel half an hour earlier and sms bro, hey she's ready liao. Great! Rang the door. Found a cute looking girl behind the door. And not really SYT look, but have abit of cfm . Consider fair for a thai, and look like my neighour's daughter. Have a Rose tattoo on right side of stomach. Why rose.. maybe she like to be pricked.:p
In terms of comms she's different from average because she can speak Chinese(even more like my neighbour's daughter, shiok).

Start with the usual tcss, and shower. Shower was sop lah, but she needed abit of guidance & direction. Probably need abit of warm up to get things going. We proceed to bed and she started BBBJ. She will slowly savour me didi into her mouth & and do some tongue play. Then while doing so she used her hand and rub on your balls and dick & occasionally poke gently near my anal. Feeling was gd. FJ was ok, capped and we started with doggie(got piak piak sound), a few other positions and finished off with missionary. Overall experience was ok, she was service oriented but lack chemisrty.

Opponent : Eunice
Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B, not for Boob fetish)
Frenching: no try got ucler(me)
Painting: Allow
BBBJ: 8.5/10
GFE: 4/10
Comms: 9/10
Damage:150+tips
RTF: No due too many choices jus like singapore taxi

If i've post repeated i sorry bro due today it keep hanging.

kdc2314
01-08-2008, 11:00 AM
Very!!!! Maybe can take over Ne***sa? Haha, for you to find out

So many choices, limited funds lol.. i see i can work anything out by next week this weekend busy .

Bonniesan
01-08-2008, 11:09 AM
Thanks bro Rey Mysterio619 for FR!!! :D

So many choices, limited funds lol.. i see i can work anything out by next week this weekend busy .

Ok ok. Wait for you! :)

BigHEAD
01-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Time flies and she is back again. She was here in mid 2005 under a OKT
think ah bo or jackie if i can still recall...inflation up up by 40%...haha

Bonniesan
01-08-2008, 01:50 PM
Time flies and she is back again. She was here in mid 2005 under a OKT
think ah bo or jackie if i can still recall...inflation up up by 40%...haha

Yes sir!!! All prices go up, so is her paycut! I think she deserve it, so we deal.

Bonniesan
01-08-2008, 05:55 PM
1 slots left today....

StevenGerrard
02-08-2008, 11:34 AM

Dont think its only amazing,its fantastic!!!

Should be awesome when u doggie her :D

Bonniesan
02-08-2008, 12:49 PM
Then I shall wait for your call... :D

boy13
02-08-2008, 06:11 PM
Then I shall wait for your call... :D

Hey Bonnie, EUNICE looks good man, I like commando service :D If tomorrow afternoon I have time will call you.

Bonniesan
02-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Hey Bonnie, EUNICE looks good man, I like commando service :D If tomorrow afternoon I have time will call you.

Wait for your call

Bonniesan
03-08-2008, 11:09 AM
Waiting to see some FRs. Hope bros don't be selfish.... :o

Bonniesan
03-08-2008, 04:48 PM
Last day for WEEKEND SENSATION rate : $129/90/2
Fast hand fast legs!

P.S. Forum's ready for trial run!!! VIPs, please refer to group

Bonniesan
04-08-2008, 10:15 AM
Name : EUNICE
Height : 1.60m
Statistics : 34B'24'35

P.S. forum's ready for trial. VIP please check group for link

Bonniesan
04-08-2008, 04:52 PM
Thanks for all the supports! I'll remembers all those who have supported. Will give out good rates for repeat customers! Cheers!!! :)

chickyman
04-08-2008, 09:28 PM
A late FR for Eunice.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (a handful)
BBBJ: 7/10
Went up to the allocated rm, late by 15mins. Upon reaching, hear alot of noise tot i went to the wrong place and check the sms again. Corrrect ar, somemore hear alot of talking from the rm. While knock the door and see how ba. After few seconds of silence the door was open, oh her fren is in there chatting with her, tot gonna have a free tama with her fren :P
She speck below average chinese but was good enough to make conversation. Well, shower SOP nothing great then to the bed. She was good, after a small catbath, go for horsey. She is very hardworking gal. Must give point for her hard work.
Finish off the first shot in Missionary and we hug each other for a break before the second shot. Before we goes into the second round, i keep fingering her and she was damn horny, she become weeetttt. And she is really wet. And she cap me for the second round, can see she wanna eat me too.. :P

RTF: probably not, must try all the GEMS Bro Bonniesan has, tat is when enough vit M

Bonniesan
05-08-2008, 11:41 AM
Thanks bro chickyman for FR. Hope to see more on her

Amigo_Gonzalez
05-08-2008, 04:48 PM
Sms receive and up to the room in a zippy. Rang door and a fair looking thai with a CFM face greeted me. Asked her name and confirm its Eunice. I hug her and she closed door.Tcss in the meantime while she went to fix up the water for the traditional SOP shower.

She then started BBBJ for me after shower.Lots of tongue play and fighting. Engulf my whole didi in deepthroat fashion. Nice foreplay and action pack. I love the way she tickle the balls and backside. Nice kind of feeling. So feeling until cannot take it when she suck and suck. Suck until I shhot half of my sperm. Keep half for FJ later. Good bbbj I must say. Sometimes look us in the eyes too. Help me clean with soap all over again. Bath 2 time in less than 30 minutes.

Side by side we lay down. Tcss for a long time. She converse ok in Chinese. So very good to chitchat. Heard that she is not working in BKK. As we tcss, our hand also start roaming. Auto roam from Sin to BKK, BKK to Tiongkok and back to Sing. By then already so fun and I was teasing and fingering her love hole. Eunice was moaning and enjoying my well excecuted plan and soon she capped me and I told her doggie is first. I love this position for this is tight. Turning her around, missionary with a pillow under her butt for deep penetration. Eunice was receiving my didi ernestly with her eyes closed and moaning. I pump and pump and soon my didi harden and thicken and we together exploded. Rest for quite a while due to exhaustion. It was a wonderful good session.

Boobs: 7/10 ICI Painting: Allow
BBBJ: 8/10
Comunication: 8/10
10sssssssssss Bonnie.

Do up me if you like my simple FR. Leave nick. I will return. Lost my power due to change in reputation system.
Forum is like our current daily system. Suka suka change de. The rich gets richer, the poor gets poorer. Of course "he" did give out "GST" rebates. 100 pts to join his new establishment. Need to apply. Get rebates. Date passed. You missed. Cannot complain.:)

Bonniesan
05-08-2008, 05:29 PM
Thanks bro Amigo_Gonzalez for FR. Hope to see more and more FRs on her.

makelove
05-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Do up me if you like my simple FR. Leave nick. I will return. Lost my power due to change in reputation system.
Forum is like our current daily system. Suka suka change de. The rich gets richer, the poor gets poorer. Of course "he" did give out "GST" rebates. 100 pts to join his new establishment. Need to apply. Get rebates. Date passed. You missed. Cannot complain.:)

Ai...This is just like a govt system. They put GST increase, ERPs, .... then when people start complaining, they give a rebate, etc.! :D

bedek05
05-08-2008, 08:51 PM
EUNICE's sexy photo (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/eunice1.jpg)

Nice ass for doggie. :p

axeman24
05-08-2008, 09:19 PM
First of all thank you bonniesan for the session as it was quite last minute.
Reach the place earlier sms bonnie and was given the room number.
Once reach the room ding dong and the door open and I saw a petite woman standing in front of me. She wasted no time to pull me to the bed and started hugging me and tcss and in between that we started to explore each other's personal zone.

Fast hand fast leg we quickly strip to our birthday suit and off we go into the shower room. During showering she was as playful as alway using her B cup to rub my body all over and at the same time wash me us thoroughly and also arousing me by rubbing her pussy against my already standing tweety bird.

After shower we clear up in double quick time to begin our action on the bed. My god her bbbj was heavenly with occasionally strong suckion with deep throat till I almost cum in her mouth but I manage to stop her in time as I want to put my tweety bird into her swollen pussy.

Action started with her below and i can feel that her pussy was really tight and her moaning was soothing to my ears. As age is catching up could last too long and finish it with doogie and both of us just slubber on to the bed.

Name: Eunice aka You nice
Boobs: B cup with pointed nipples
Face: 6.5 but grows on you
Frenching: Yes very responsive
GFE: 8.5
FJ: Very responsive 8.5 - 9

BST10
06-08-2008, 12:10 PM
After bonking NOTTI nearly 2 weeks ago call bro Bonnie again for an arrangement and he recommended me EUNICE. First look at her wow! another good gem to me so waste no time and said to myself I'm going to have a good bonk after so many days never release :)

We started with frenching and after that she bbbj me wow dame good with long and no ruch deep throat blowjob. I then started licking her whole body and her pussy until both cannot tahan anymore and she say "I want it now"..............All in I bonked her in missionary, sit and fuck, she'd cowgirl me and finsihed in doggy. She is a nice girl to chat with and very obliging, I ended up feeling refreshed and satisifed.

Rating:
Body: nice shape
Boobs: B cupper and nice nipples
Face: CFM look, very seductive
Frenching: Yes, have a nice tongue fight with her
GFE: very nice attitude and accommodating
FJ: wonderful and many positions
RFT: maybe if VM enough

Again thank you bro boonie, you never fail me on your good recommedation.

Bonniesan
06-08-2008, 12:53 PM
Thanks bro axeman24 and bro BST10 for FRs.

Bonniesan
06-08-2008, 04:53 PM
2 slots left for this commando service babe!!! Fast hand fast legs!!!! :):D

Bonniesan
06-08-2008, 05:13 PM
FR copied from group by Dobermann22 :

Thank you Bonnie-san, once again for recommending such a great gem to me. As you know I am someone who
is very picky over look and more importantly service, apparently you didn't fail me by recommending Eunice.

I suggest you remove Eunice's studio shots totally and took an instant picture of her instead. Reason being the
studio shots will do more harm than good in my opinion bcoz bros out there mostly only looking out for chio bu.
You know what I mean. Anyhow, Enough of my general comments and shall waste no time in posting my FR on Eunice.

Reached the hotel on the dot and knock knock. A SYT standing behind door greeted me with a beautiful smile.
Immediately I recognised and find her Lucy Lui lookalike. Just imagine having a bonking session with a Hollywood
star. Wow..... Wasting no time and found our lips and tongues locking tightly together for a good 10 over minutes.
FYI she is a playful SYT.

Removed both our clothings and off for a quick shower. On bed she started giving tongue job from head, ears and all
the way down south. Good suction, deep throat on my didi. To my surprise combination of sucking didi and slow, steady
and stimulating AR. Already at cloud 9. Hence I recipocrate with tongue jobs. In no time, she starts ridding on me. She rode
for a good 5 mins and seeing her enjoy the bonking so much. I carry her out the head and in standing position continue
to let her rode on me and finally decide to unload in cow girl position. What a finale and satisfying bonk.

My rating of Eunice -
Look: 7.5 ( resembrance Lucy Liu )
Body: 8.0
BBBJ: 8.5
AR: 8.0
FJ: 8.0
Overall: she's accommodating and always eager to please with a smile

Bonniesan
06-08-2008, 10:10 PM
Thanks for all the supports, but, shouldn't there be more FRs? :confused:

Bonniesan
07-08-2008, 11:32 AM
$130/90/2 till departure.
ENJOY the rate, book fast!

Sammy Jr
07-08-2008, 02:04 PM
Short FR on Eunice:

Saw her picture with a CFM look. Call Bonnie and book slot. Upon entering the room, my impression was that she sure looks slutty and beautful in her own ways. Received a glass of water. Hepl me out of my clothes and hug me. I also help her out of her clothes and we french. I was exploring her body while her hands were all over my balls and bird.

Adjourned o the bathroom and she soaped me up. Playfully blowing bubbles in the air. I offer to clean up for her and she accepted it. Cleaning her up from the back, I reached out to clean her breasts from the back. My birdie was pressing against her backside. What a feeling. My bird already woke up and with soap all around, sure is fun just placing it between the cracks of her butt. Slowly, I turn her around and cleans her from front. Cupped her breast and move in circular motion, Eunice was enjoying my sensual touch. He proceed to squat down and took all of my birs. Lick and bascially suck me to her best ability. Doubt anyone can last the attack. I pull out of her mouth and sprayed all onto her body. She was like waiting for it. Then she licked and licked.

On the bed, I start to catbath her again. She was like wriggling and trying to escape. Pulling her close to me, I suckle her breasts and lick her pussy. Nice clean and warm as i go about the routine of eating at her pussy. Eunice was in cloud nine. Can see her closing her eyes while her hands were on her breast, pressing and moaning. As the cap was on the side, I took and fix it on my own. Turned her in doggie and pump away. All too soon it ended. I was too tense and it cummed too fast. Wasted shot but never the less satisfying. Clean up and pay up. Left the place a satisfied man.:)

seeme
07-08-2008, 02:54 PM
Bro Bonnie, thanks for arrangement meeting EUNICE. Promised, here my FR with her. After meeting my client, quickly went for my an appointment. She open the door and 1st look Bingo! my type of girl so do not waste any time, I told her I need a shower first to cool down and relex before action.

We proceed to bath and she washed me thoroughly, during that I starts rubbing her boobs and body and she hold my dick to clean and later put it into her mouth......dame shiok......and actions carry-on on bed........I will not go into full details.........last but not least, ended with a few positions until we both collapsed with full satisfaction.

Rating....she is a nice gem and I am happy and enjoys with the whole session.

Thank you bro bonnie :)

Bonniesan
07-08-2008, 08:59 PM
Thanks bro Sammy Jr and bro seeme for FRs.

kewell_07
08-08-2008, 02:13 AM
First of all, many thanks to Bro Bonniesan for his good recommendation. :)
As promised to him, here is my FR on Eunice:

Looks: 7.5/10 (not bad for me, quite seductive look)
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (B-cup with suckable nips)
Cathbath: 8/10 (not bad, good use of the tongue with some titfucking)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (nice deep-throat with good suction)
Frenching: 8/10 (loves to french)
FJ: 9/10 (superb sound effect and what a rider she is!)
GFE: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10 (No rush, willing to satisfy, hardworking)

Overall, Eunice can speak reasonable Mandarin and friendly to chat with.
But on the bed, she is a wild whore! :D

FoX999
08-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Bro Bonnie, EUNICE really Hot! to me. Her commando service made me feel like a King and after the session with her I am satisified and a happy man :)

Thanks for the appointment made with EUNICE as I have just back from KL and wanna to make a short report on her.

Will call you again for the next gem, thanks :)

Summary of her...
Body: nice and good bodyline
Boobs: B cupper with nice nipples
Face: CFM look and sexy eyes
Frenching: Yes alots
GFE: very nice attitude and accommodating
FJ: wonderful and can bonk in many positions

Bonniesan
08-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Thanks bro kewell_07 and bro FoX999 for FRs. She's the most value for money bonk in my stable now. Fast hands fast legs!!!

Bonniesan
08-08-2008, 05:33 PM
@ $130/90/2
Till departure!!!
While slots available!!!
Fast hand fast legs!!!

Zikoman
08-08-2008, 07:29 PM
First of all thank you bonniesan for the session as it was quite last minute.
Reach the place earlier sms bonnie and was given the room number.
Once reach the room ding dong and the door open and I saw a petite woman standing in front of me. She wasted no time to pull me to the bed and started hugging me and tcss and in between that we started to explore each other's personal zone.

Chief Axe.... so yr soft soft spot got kena explored boh??? :D

axeman24
08-08-2008, 07:54 PM

Hahahah its for me to know and you to find out :D

Bonniesan
09-08-2008, 03:42 AM

If you want to know, can check with EUNICE, same time check her soft spot? :D

Zikoman
09-08-2008, 02:12 PM
Hahahah its for me to know and you to find out

Chief..... r u hinting that i can actually..................... u ??? :eek:
If you want to know, can check with EUNICE, same time check her soft spot?

haha...... wait Chief Axe jealous..... cum after me with his 50kg golden axe.... :D

Bonniesan
09-08-2008, 05:43 PM
$130/90/2. Fast hand fast legs!!!

josephP
09-08-2008, 10:14 PM
fr on eunice 090808

wanted erin but not available for my timing. after viewing the pictures i decided to go for eunice.

went up to the hotel room and saw a lady with very slutty eyes and 8/10 figure. complimented her for her very sexy eyes and she modestly told me it was surgically enhanced. i dont know about bros out there, but i LOVE surgically enhanced women. the GFE was top notch and she was forever smiling naturally with eyes shooting statics into mine. her body was soft, well proportioned, and always pressing on my legs, face and hands. her breasts were perky and soft with protruding nipples. the next thing i know, she drew her face closely to mine and we starting frenching and slowly removing clothes. the tv was on with some rnb mtv. very subtly, she proceed to give me a lap dance. at this point of time, we were both breathing heavily and i thought my lil bro was going to burst. BTH already, go shower followed by a soft, moist bbbj with good suction that arouses all the right places and drives me crazy. when i got near to CIM, told her to cap on and started with cowgirl, then missionary with deep tongue action and spoon. told her to get into doggie position and i starting grabbing her breasts hard and shoving my lil bro into her very round ass. boom. rest. clean up and shower. then work called have to go back(yes public holiday also must work), paid, french again slapped on her butt and left with a new born feeling.

looks: 7.5 (eyes, boobs and ass)
gfe: 9.5 (loves to french)
bj: 8 (moist, warm and arousing)
fj: 7 (nothing special)
overall: 8 (10 being sex with jessica alba)

DeCrucifix
10-08-2008, 08:08 AM
Thanks to sis bonniesan for the arrangement... I was free again yesterday and took up the promotional price . Just a simple FR for Eunice :

Looks 8.50 /10 – Look better in person .

Body 7.5 /10 – Nice and slim body .

Frenching 9 /10 – Lots and lots of tongue action.

Painting + Fingering 7/10 Enjoy painting her and she seemed to like it too .Pussy no smell .

BBBJ 8/10 -- Started with kissing and catbath, then BBBJ,Work her way down south .She engulf my little bro into her mouth. :)

FJ 10 /10 -- She is seamed to enjoy more than me , When I thrust into her she knows how to respond to my body motion .

GFE 8.5/10 – She is a very friendly gal.

Attitude 8 /10 – Just agrees like what other bros have said about her .

Thanks sis bonniesan .Second time trying bonniesan gal. :)

axeman24
10-08-2008, 11:28 AM
Chief..... r u hinting that i can actually..................... u ???
haha...... wait Chief Axe jealous..... cum after me with his 50kg golden axe....

Sorry President ZikoI think you misunderstood me already what I mean is that you have to book a session with Eunice to find out if she is good at touching your soft spot. As you and Senior OSF Pak VBS are star cross lovers I don't want any misunderstanding to come between the 2 of you :D

Why in the first place will I be jealous?????? :confused:

Bonniesan
10-08-2008, 08:39 PM
Thanks josephP and DeCrucifix! :)

Bonniesan
11-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Sorry President ZikoI think you misunderstood me already what I mean is that you have to book a session with Eunice to find out if she is good at touching your soft spot. As you and Senior OSF Pak VBS are star cross lovers I don't want any misunderstanding to come between the 2 of you :D

Why in the first place will I be jealous?????? :confused:

..... Very complicated. Like bizarre love triangle, can even say many angle. :p

Bonniesan
11-08-2008, 04:10 PM
$130/90/2 still on. Fast hand fast legs!

slayer
11-08-2008, 04:12 PM
She looks awesome. When returning to Thailand?:)

Bonniesan
12-08-2008, 09:50 AM
Today last day.....