PDA

View Full Version : Glory Hole

fateboiboi
28-06-2022, 11:59 AM
As mentioned on title. Anyone know any place offering glory hole service?

dwayne72
28-06-2022, 09:43 PM
As mentioned on title. Anyone know any place offering glory hole service?

Not sure about sg but my experience in New zealand was amazing. Best blowjob ever. Not even kidding. Whole new level of orgasm.

Hope I can find the same experience in sg. Only fear is std….or if its a guy on the other side.

Peacekeeping
28-06-2022, 09:55 PM
Not sure about sg but my experience in New zealand was amazing. Best blowjob ever. Not even kidding. Whole new level of orgasm.

Hope I can find the same experience in sg. Only fear is std….or if its a guy on the other side.

No discrimination but 95% chance gay guys on the other side. Gals will not give free blowjobs to strangers she can’t even see. Any sisters here to confirm?

dwayne72
28-06-2022, 11:10 PM
No discrimination but 95% chance gay guys on the other side. Gals will not give free blowjobs to strangers she can’t even see. Any sisters here to confirm?

I can confirm my experience in NZ were girls - visually confirmed.

Peacekeeping
29-06-2022, 09:07 AM

You mean both of you saw each other after the deed? The purpose of glory hole is not to see the other party though.

MontageEvening
29-06-2022, 10:07 AM
If someone can, please put at OT, especially on weekends confirm have dick ready fire

Lol, is that even possible????

dwayne72
29-06-2022, 11:45 AM
You mean both of you saw each other after the deed? The purpose of glory hole is not to see the other party though.

No, the hole was big enough and there were more than 1 holes in the wall. So you can peek through.

Raijin6
29-06-2022, 12:09 PM
From my knowledge only kallang leisure park used to have before they had CCTV in the area.

ilovepantyhose
29-06-2022, 12:38 PM

4 pussies on the other side, sufficient?

:p:D

Xgenre
29-06-2022, 12:53 PM
https://afa.org.sg/portfolio-item/years-jail-for-hiv-positive-man-15-jul-2008/

Be careful of what the other side brings. Especially gays.

candeo_88
29-06-2022, 08:30 PM
I prefer to see who is sucking my KKB...:D:D:D

fateboiboi
29-06-2022, 09:07 PM
Yah. Of cos i prefer lady to suck. I mean any ml offering such services.

Peacekeeping
29-06-2022, 10:35 PM
No, the hole was big enough and there were more than 1 holes in the wall. So you can peek through.

There’s also a possibility that the other guy is a cross dresser. Not sour grapes but my understanding of gals is they will not suck a random dick unless it’s for money. Small chance that the gal could be a cock sucking submissive but even they also very selective of the guys they submit to.

dwayne72
30-06-2022, 02:06 PM
There’s also a possibility that the other guy is a cross dresser. Not sour grapes but my understanding of gals is they will not suck a random dick unless it’s for money. Small chance that the gal could be a cock sucking submissive but even they also very selective of the guys they submit to.

Its a different culture there. They like asian men. It was visually confirmed to be a girl - she wasnt wearing anything. Take me for my word. I know what I saw. They are very transparent and no funny business. You get what you go there for.

I also think its a way to keep their customer base - the glory hole thing.

NorthGuy
30-06-2022, 04:00 PM
One of the gay sauna in chinatown has glory hole.

HeyHo
30-06-2022, 05:50 PM
Probably gays will provide and attend glory holes session locally, I think our local sex culture here, I doubt working girls will do such deed? I don’t know….hahaha

elasticache
30-06-2022, 06:00 PM
Its a different culture there. They like asian men. It was visually confirmed to be a girl - she wasnt wearing anything. Take me for my word. I know what I saw. They are very transparent and no funny business. You get what you go there for.

I also think its a way to keep their customer base - the glory hole thing.

sounds like it’s a paid deed?

dwayne72
01-07-2022, 11:55 AM
sounds like it’s a paid deed?

No but its a good business move to lure customers into their club, who will then buy drinks, pay for lap dances, pay for tips, etc.

whistleblower69
03-07-2022, 09:52 AM

Could be trannies

dwayne72
03-07-2022, 01:24 PM
Could be trannies

Nah. They were skinny fit kiwi gals. Like I said…visually confirmed. Ive seen them working there on other nights at the bar. Probably in school.

Not many trannies in NZ. Especially in hamilton where I lived. Maybe in Auckland, but not in Hamilton.

candeo_88
03-07-2022, 04:29 PM
She's pretty isnt she....:p:p:p

https://www.boredpanda.com/transgender-woman-crowned-miss-intercontinental-new-zealand-2020/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

:D:cool:

Nah. They were skinny fit kiwi gals. Like I said…visually confirmed. Ive seen them working there on other nights at the bar. Probably in school.

Not many trannies in NZ. Especially in hamilton where I lived. Maybe in Auckland, but not in Hamilton.

MontageEvening
03-07-2022, 08:34 PM
One of the gay sauna in chinatown has glory hole.

Really, bro????? :O

https://www.boredpanda.com/transgender-woman-crowned-miss-intercontinental-new-zealand-2020/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

She is, she is beautiful.

dwayne72
03-07-2022, 10:23 PM

Hah!!

But just your typical kiwi sheila working to pay the bills. With such a small township, you’d know when there’s a tran in your area.

But anyway, tran or not - still the best mindblowing orgasm I’ve had in my life. My soul left my body and went to the cosmos and came back. No vaginal sex was as good as that blowjob.

sipeklong
03-07-2022, 11:38 PM

If really this type alao hard to tell trans or not.

sipeklong
03-07-2022, 11:41 PM
Wow if really have. Maybe will give it a try.. must be sibeh shiok…

melonslover
11-06-2023, 01:42 PM

Can elaborate on your NZ experience please? How do you know its not a guy behind as well?

Bbtt332023
11-06-2023, 02:51 PM

How did that work. Is it like a random place or something? Paid establishment? From your reply, seems like no need pay one, so how it works. Stand there wait for approach?

DaFeiXiong
11-06-2023, 03:06 PM
Another irrelevant thread buried in this section digged out for nothing...