PDA

View Full Version : Will you dare to try?

xNutty
27-06-2022, 10:54 PM
Recently I came across a girl in mic**t and she her hobbies put full service. So I dm her and after chatting for a while she say her price is 2 shots 2 hours for $100. So I said ok give me your address and I will go now, but she insisted to pick me up at the MRT station and not me going directly to her condo. So just wanna ask all SBF bro, do you dare to try given the deal is too good to be true? And she insisted to pick me up from MRT instead of the usual standard where girls will you their address without unit number.

Gothical
27-06-2022, 10:56 PM
obviously a scam..

Alson15
27-06-2022, 11:05 PM
Maybe ask u go then when reach, theyll ask u to send them money first. Ur more willing to do so cause uve already travelled all the way there.

If ur bored just play along without actually going over. But dont try it, there isnt such a good thing. U know if its commercial, theres no reason to make it significantly cheaper than the market rate

Rickeric
27-06-2022, 11:15 PM
Recently I came across a girl in mic**t and she her hobbies put full service. So I dm her and after chatting for a while she say her price is 2 shots 2 hours for $100. So I said ok give me your address and I will go now, but she insisted to pick me up at the MRT station and not me going directly to her condo. So just wanna ask all SBF bro, do you dare to try given the deal is too good to be true? And she insisted to pick me up from MRT instead of the usual standard where girls will you their address without unit number.

Confirm scam la....

I bet the MRT she ask you to go will have a Cheers or & 7-11 nearby. Then she will ask you to go buy some Gift Card, I-tune card etc and ask you to snap a photo of the receipt and show her.

If u refuse, she will start to use Ji Jiang Fa and say something like "You dun even have $100 meh", "Big man still po po ma ma" etc... If you lucky, she will use voice mail... then U will know she is not a SYT at all, just a old hag behind the screen trying to scam ppl.

If not, a guy will call you to start threaten you.

I was bored so I played along (many times) hahahaha....

MontageEvening
27-06-2022, 11:20 PM
Definitely a scam.

It has to be.

cheesie
27-06-2022, 11:29 PM
Obviously not true. But it is entertaining to play along if u have time and just wanna irritate them. Play them back lor…

Fingerbitch
27-06-2022, 11:47 PM
I also encountered before thru michat. Reached the place already is a guy called me. After that I said wrong number, then sent me text messages threatening to find and beat me. Till now is been years, I'm still waiting for that guy to come and beat me. Lol. Just be mindful thru that platform. Probably consider to use another secondary number for such case.

sidjames92
28-06-2022, 12:20 AM
Obviously not true. But it is entertaining to play along if u have time and just wanna irritate them. Play them back lor…

Some of them are poor guys who got scammed and trapped in other countries to scam for a living..

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/cambodia-fake-job-offers-malaysians-scammers-abuse-2621601

Littlebigbone
28-06-2022, 12:34 AM
I also encountered before thru michat. Reached the place already is a guy called me. After that I said wrong number, then sent me text messages threatening to find and beat me. Till now is been years, I'm still waiting for that guy to come and beat me. Lol. Just be mindful thru that platform. Probably consider to use another secondary number for such case.

I kena same mo as yours. The guy barraged me with several bullying messages while the syt will call to say it’s normal procedure for first time for safety reasons. I fed up, got some spf guy portrait n change it as my profile pic. Immediately it stops n the gal 拉黑 me. Lol 😂

Peacekeeping
28-06-2022, 01:50 AM
Confirm scam la....

I bet the MRT she ask you to go will have a Cheers or & 7-11 nearby. Then she will ask you to go buy some Gift Card, I-tune card etc and ask you to snap a photo of the receipt and show her.

If u refuse, she will start to use Ji Jiang Fa and say something like "You dun even have $100 meh", "Big man still po po ma ma" etc... If you lucky, she will use voice mail... then U will know she is not a SYT at all, just a old hag behind the screen trying to scam ppl.

If not, a guy will call you to start threaten you.

I was bored so I played along (many times) hahahaha....

Good. Make them work for it and end up get nothing.

kason
28-06-2022, 08:51 AM

2 shots for 2 hours too good to be true. Same old scam a lot of steps to collect money from you. Step 1 deposit, step 2 okt’s deposit , step 3 deposit for safety to prove that you are not a police and no matter how much you deposit you will not see the syt at all, you only see atm, axs machine and 7-11 gifts cards.

Just skip this syt bro that’s so many other girls out there in SPA and even GEYLANG is open back, to pay when you see the girls is better than any other risks.

ladyassasinato
28-06-2022, 11:06 AM

Where got 100 for 2 shots one? Skip it lah. :rolleyes:

thedevil666
28-06-2022, 11:07 AM
Anything that is out of norm means it’s fishy. Save your troubles bro. Skip it. Use your brains, not your bird

xNutty
28-06-2022, 11:11 AM
Thanks bro for all your advice. Seems like it is really a scam. Really appreciate all the your input. Btw If you guys got any good recommendations in Bugis area appreciate if you can pm me. Hit a lot of land mines using those usual sites.

Stay safe and most importantly Chionh safe bros

Powerman881
28-06-2022, 11:13 AM
Don't waste time la. 100% scam.

loneyheart
28-06-2022, 03:03 PM
Which FL will offer price below GL ( Opened ) ? :)
U just reply u reached the MRT liao n see how she reply ;)

Jaycu69
28-06-2022, 03:09 PM
Came across a MC with the nick Sxxxxxxt. Saw her put up screenshots with payment of $200/- for 2-hrs with 2/3 shots. There is conversation of her clients did a paynow to her. She only accept payment in advance. Has any bro tried her service ? Pending her to add.

You can find her in AMK. The deed seems to complete @ her home with her kid around from the conversation with her clients.

loneyheart
28-06-2022, 03:20 PM
Came across a MC with the nick Sxxxxxxt. Saw her put up screenshots with payment of $200/- for 2-hrs with 2/3 shots. There is conversation of her clients did a paynow to her. She only accept payment in advance. Has any bro tried her service ? Pending her to add.

You can find her in AMK. The deed seems to complete @ her home with her kid around from the conversation with her clients.

Another RED ALERT ... NO PAYMENT 1st :)

Grimchi
11-12-2022, 02:30 PM

Did she look this?

Jaycu69
11-12-2022, 09:23 PM
Did she look this?

Does look like the pic of yours from the Michat.

Arcon
11-12-2022, 10:14 PM
Yup..100% scam.
Came across this pattern b4.

Grimchi
11-12-2022, 11:23 PM

This one she based in serangoon

Grimchi
11-12-2022, 11:24 PM

She based in Serangoon

Grimchi
11-12-2022, 11:26 PM
For some reason I can’t reply to the post, but anyway she said she based in Serangoon

travelmate4720
12-12-2022, 08:33 AM

too good to be true......avoid at all cost

cover
12-12-2022, 11:01 AM
Guilt, Greed, Lust, Fear, Ignorance are some of our weakness that scammers target on.

Same thing apply...cool down and spend sometime to think.

Homini
12-12-2022, 01:38 PM
Confirm scam, same as those using LINE

lazyguy
12-12-2022, 04:03 PM
Too much scam.. really dun do pay in advance ok..

Xgenre
12-12-2022, 04:10 PM
Good that you come online to check first. Save yourself and educate others as well.

Marq
12-12-2022, 05:18 PM
Its simple, really simple. Just never never never pay up front, and you will be fine. The next worse thing is if she ask for your number and you give, and some guy will call you, which you can just block

zxcfgh
12-12-2022, 08:47 PM

Thank you for asking here bro. I too almost kena before. Something was weird when they ask for my Whatsapp number say friend will call me to check if i am verified, etc. Lucky my chinese CMI as i couldnt understand what the guy talking

As what several bros here have mentioned:
1) If sound too good to be true, it really is and confirm is a trap
2) Any form of advance payment needed = block / hang up immediately
stay safe bro.

bryanlailai
12-12-2022, 09:02 PM
Michat mostly scam