PDA

View Full Version : Highly Arosed

damnu88
27-07-2008, 01:22 PM
Just puzzled me....
When a woman get highly arosed during foreplay or after sex, what is the colour of their juice.
When after sex, pulled out my penis and saw some white discharge around the pussy.:confused:
I did come across white colour and skicky. But no bad odour. Is this normal.
Should'nt it be transparent in colour?? :confused:
Advise please....

Thanks

lacoruna69
27-07-2008, 01:39 PM
Just puzzled me....
When a woman get highly aroused during foreplay or after sex, what is the colour of their juice.
When after sex, pulled out my penis and saw some white discharge around the pussy.
I did come across white colour and sticky. But no bad odour. Is this normal.
Should'nt it be transparent in colour??
Advise please....

Thanks

Since no bad odour, think should be quite normal bah. Just like our cum, if too many times, also become a little bit colorless.

I did one PRC FL before which is highly-sexed up. Asked me to doggie her. When I pulled out my covered didi after cumming, I saw some white discharge on the CD. Before that, I also felt a spray of hot liquid hitting my thigh. Got a shock as I thought the CD broke. Later I realised it was her cum.:p

dt3305
28-07-2008, 02:34 PM
The white discharge is normal....in fact when woman has such discharge, it shows that they are at their most fertile period....however, if you see yellowish or greenish discharge, its a sign of infection and also if her pussy has an awful fishy smell.

5ag1_Boar
28-07-2008, 04:23 PM
The white discharge is normal....in fact when woman has such discharge, it shows that they are at their most fertile period....however, if you see yellowish or greenish discharge, its a sign of infection and also if her pussy has an awful fishy smell.

Ummm... sorry dt3305, I have to correct you.

White opaque and lumpy discharge = NOT fertile period.

COLOURLESS CLEAR stretchy discharge = FERTILE period.

Both are the same discharge in different states. They form a plug that blocks the opening to the cervix. When it is opaque and lumpy it does not allow sperm to swim through. When it is colourless and clear, it allows sperm to swim through.

To remember, very easy:
- Clear like water = can swim.
- Opaque like a wall = cannot swim through.

It's not easy to find the clear discharge.

That said, unless you are a gynae or related expert, it's not easy to tell if the discharge is THAT discharge. There are many reasons for vaginal discharge. So do NOT use what I wrote as a gauge of your partners fertility. Consult a trained expert first. It is used in what's known as "natural family planning". (Not withdrawal method.)

lawla
30-07-2008, 10:23 PM
btw, can i ask if men's cum is white in color? mine is like transparent all the time. is there anything wrong?
sry for the ignorance.

Midnightiger
03-08-2008, 12:59 PM
btw, can i ask if men's cum is white in color? mine is like transparent all the time. is there anything wrong?
sry for the ignorance.

Maybe yours is just pre-cum which is normally transparent. You have to keep masturbating until you ejaculate to see the actual sperm.

But if you're underage, you may have to wait until perberty to see actual sperm.

Regards
Tiger

XEye
03-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Just curious.

All who have shared never qualify what basis their sharing is based on.

I suggest some caution in sharing so called "knowledge"... and get people misled.

And for those who are asking to know. There are better sites to find out these things. If it is happening to you, go see doctor.

We always have our doubts with all the street-side sin-sei and their Ko-yoh. And we take it as just chit chat when we chat with uncle and ah pek at coffee shop. I dont think we take their advise on medical issue lightly. : )

NightFlight
03-08-2008, 02:54 PM
sry for the ignorance.

Depend on the food u eaten. Haa.. wat u eat usually? meat or veggie?

lawla
07-08-2008, 10:43 PM
Maybe yours is just pre-cum which is normally transparent. You have to keep masturbating until you ejaculate to see the actual sperm.

But if you're underage, you may have to wait until perberty to see actual sperm.

Regards
Tiger

ohh k. thx

lawla
07-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Depend on the food u eaten. Haa.. wat u eat usually? meat or veggie?

usually eat more meat than veggie.

man_thinker
08-08-2008, 12:08 PM
Ummm... sorry dt3305, I have to correct you.

White opaque and lumpy discharge = NOT fertile period.

COLOURLESS CLEAR stretchy discharge = FERTILE period.

Both are the same discharge in different states. They form a plug that blocks the opening to the cervix. When it is opaque and lumpy it does not allow sperm to swim through. When it is colourless and clear, it allows sperm to swim through.

To remember, very easy:
- Clear like water = can swim.
- Opaque like a wall = cannot swim through.

It's not easy to find the clear discharge.

That said, unless you are a gynae or related expert, it's not easy to tell if the discharge is THAT discharge. There are many reasons for vaginal discharge. So do NOT use what I wrote as a gauge of your partners fertility. Consult a trained expert first. It is used in what's known as "natural family planning". (Not withdrawal method.)

from real experience, even if clear juice during foreplay, after pumping will become white too, due to friction....

FakeFR
17-08-2008, 01:56 PM
from real experience, even if clear juice during foreplay, after pumping will become white too, due to friction....

How come friction can make the the clear juice becomes white ?

lacoruna69
17-08-2008, 04:45 PM
How come friction can make the the clear juice becomes white ?

Looks like a science question. Friction creates air pockets or bubbles. When bubbles multiply, it will become a foam and looks white lor. Just like waves.......