PDA

View Full Version : Wife sharing

StarIight
13-06-2022, 01:29 PM
Hello! Been a silent reader for the past few years, finally decided to write a story which progress from a fantasy to reality. All this happen before Covid struck. It's up to you readers to deem the story fiction or non but it did actually happen to me. Of course, some details were added to make the story juicier. Enjoy~

I’m J
Wife is K
Wife’s colleague is L

After a period with K, we decided to explore each other’s sexual fantasies. I’ve always wanted to watch her with another guy or share her, and she would always give in to my fantasies. L, her close colleague was the subject of our fantasy, and she would always call out his name while I was fucking her.

L was always the subject as he was very close to K, and as K knew about my fantasy, she would play along with L. There were times when K wore a short dress to work to tease L and he would text her later that he would masturbate to K. That turned her on a lot to know her colleague was jacking off to images of her which would turn into a hot fucking session for us.

However there wasn't any physical contact between the 2 of them until they went to the club.

Next instalment would be my fantasy turning into a brief reality in a club.

First time sharing a story, hope you guys will enjoy!

acidicavex
13-06-2022, 02:10 PM
Seem like a good start too bad no pic to show

XofXof
13-06-2022, 02:15 PM
Nice start bro, camping here :)

StarIight
13-06-2022, 02:36 PM
One lazy Saturday afternoon while in bed, K told me while stroking me.

K: L ask me to go clubbing tonight with few of the colleagues

J: Do you want to go? It’s been awhile since you last went and you not very good at drinking leh.

K: I won’t drink so much and L is there to take care of me.

While saying this, I got harder and K felt it. Noticing it, K put her mouth close to my ears and whisper while stroking my cock harder

K: Besides, we know L has been fantasizing about me for the longest time and maybe, just maybe, we could play out your fantasy too? How far are you willing to let him go?

I grunted and tried to hold back while K continued to cloud my mind with her words.

K: Imagine how L would react when he sees me in my clubbing attire? Do you think he's going to try and get physical with me? Afterall, he's always picturing me, doing all sorts of dirty stuff with me.

In my mind, I was already picturing the both of them grinding each other and with her expert hands pumping my hard cock, I was losing it.

K: Imagine his hands running down my body. With the alcohol, I don't think I will be able to resist him. Are you ok if I touch him back?

Hearing that, I couldn’t control myself and erupted in her hands, spewing hot cum all over.

Slowing down her strokes, she lick her fingers clean of my cum and kiss me deeply, letting me have a taste of myself.

Smiling at me, K said: I guess I got my answer.

EzioAssassin
13-06-2022, 04:15 PM
Waiting for next installment

antartica
13-06-2022, 06:13 PM
camping here...

StarIight
13-06-2022, 06:43 PM
Watching my wife prepare for her night was a combination of mixed feelings. Was she really going to let L do anything he wants and is she going to reciprocate? Afterall, I was the one who started this sexual fantasy and she has been giving in to me. I decided to let K make her own decisions and she promise to tell me anything that might happen later that night.

A little background information about K. She’s the typical office lady you would see, a pair of C cups, on the taller side with thighs that are neither too skinny nor fat. She was dressed in a black bodycon dress with slits showing off her pale thighs but a few inches just beneath her lace thongs. When I met her, she was just a average girl who thinks that sex should only happen between 2 loved ones. But she became more adventurous after playing along with my fantasy.

Before she left, she pulled me in for a deep kiss, grab my cock through my boxers and said,

K: I don’t want you to touch yourself. Let me release you when I’m home and you can hear everything that L might do to me tonight.

With that, she left the house, leaving me with a raging hard-on.

funfox
13-06-2022, 09:17 PM
Solid start to a great storyline!!
Continue please TS 👍🏼

cordycup
13-06-2022, 10:44 PM
Looking forward to more updates!

StarIight
14-06-2022, 11:59 AM
Thank you everyone for the kind words and the points, though I'm new to this points system.

Here's another update!

The following will be told from K’s POV.

Before J told me about his fantasy of me being with another man, L has always been flirting with me. Being the prim and proper wife, I’ve always brushed him aside. But under the constant role playing with J, L has started to creep into my mind.

I would often wonder how it’s like to be fucked by L and imagine him instead of my husband fucking me. When L invited me to the club, I decided then to let my husband’s fantasy come true but of course, not letting things get out of hand for now.

The moment L saw me alighting from the taxi, I knew I had him. But then again, I always had him from the beginning, only difference now will the first of the many times I will respond to his actions, starting from tonight. It turns me on to know that L was masturbating to the thoughts of me. I don’t know if other ladies would feel the same way too, knowing that you are the subject of another man’s fantasy.

I could feel L’s eyes scanning me from the legs to the slit at my thighs and then my chest as I walked towards them. I greeted them and L didn’t even respond.

K: HEY! Do you intend to spent the night like this?
L: Sorry but I can’t help it when you are dress like this.

I blushed but to avoid any suspicions, I hooked another female’s colleague arm and we proceed into the club.

Rickey
14-06-2022, 04:37 PM
I like notti n teasing wife story :).. pitching tent to see how notti this wifey is going to be ;):o

StarIight
14-06-2022, 05:41 PM
From entering the club till getting a sofa table, L couldn’t keep his eyes off me. Even when not looking at my body, he was staring straight at me. Not a creepy stare but a lusty one. It was turning me on slowly that he was not even being subtle infront of everyone.

Soon, the drinks came and countless of games and cheers came. After endless rounds of drinks, I was losing my inhibitions of L and I found myself leaning against him. One of his arms was behind my back with his palm at the side of my ass. Occasionally he will grab it a little thinking that I wouldn't notice.

I decided to tease him a little bit by raising my dress just enough to see the side of my thongs.

K: Aren’t you tired of looking at me? You’ve been keeping it up all night.

L came close to my ears, nuzzling it gently with his nose. Probably due to the alcohol, it was the first time hearing L speak openly as usually it was through Whatsapp.

L: I don’t know what to say but I really want you badly even before today. Plus with your attire, you got me hooked onto you.

Having said that, he place his hand on my thighs and started moving up and down just so slightly, enough to not make it obvious to everyone but way too much to make my pussy moist.

With a hand on my ass, another on my thighs and his nose nuzzling against my ears, I was losing it quickly, thinking that if we will at somewhere private, what would have happen.

Sensing that I didn't reject his actions and just before he could creep his hands further up, I felt my phone vibrate and it was J checking on me. L lifted his hand to my disappointment while I replied J briefly.

L: Is J ok with you hanging out with us tonight?

Since K doesn’t know about my husband fantasy, I decided to play the victim who’s having problems in my r/s with J to see L’s reaction.

K: I rather not talk about him and enjoy our night. I don’t want to spoil it by talking about J.

Sensing the tone and tension in my voice, L dropped the topic off and placed his hand back onto my thighs.

Next up, Dance floor

antartica
14-06-2022, 07:37 PM
Next up, Dance floor

nice... looking forward to the "dirty dancing" hehehe

Loveewayulie
14-06-2022, 10:14 PM
nice story, do continue

Orange22
14-06-2022, 11:26 PM
nice... looking forward to the "dirty dancing" hehehe

Yes, camping to next dirty update :)

TREKLIM
14-06-2022, 11:49 PM
Camping waiting for updates

Delica
15-06-2022, 12:11 AM
Support awesome story! :D

desperateenuf
15-06-2022, 01:00 AM
Nice story 😋

MichaelScofield
15-06-2022, 01:51 AM
Yes, camping to next dirty update :)

Same here too

bigbabby211
15-06-2022, 06:47 AM
Camp here for more

StarIight
15-06-2022, 11:21 AM
Next update~

I dragged another 2 female colleagues to the dance floor and obviously, L followed me closely, paving the way for me. Soon, we found ourselves a spot in the middle of the dance floor. The blaring loud music and the raving crowd was something I had missed since getting married. I let my hair down and raved along with the music.

Needless to say, L was behind me all this time, keeping a minimal distance between us, probably also due to our colleague’s presence. Not ideal to start a gossiping topic in the workspace.

Shortly after, I saw the other colleagues were in their own world dancing with another bunch of party-goers. I decided to take the lead with L. Grabbing his hand and without saying a word, I pulled him deeper into the dance floor.

After a minute of shoving and away from the eyes of anyone we knew, we stopped and continued with our party. L probably knew I was up to something just from the action of pulling us away from our group but I guess he wanted to test me. This time, he got bolder and with the crowd pushing, my ass was against his crotch area. Once again, he nuzzle his nose on my ears and whisper.

L: Why did you bring us away from them?

I pulled his head down, my lips just a 5-cent gap away from his ears and I said.

K: I don’t think you will want them seeing what we are about to do right?

With that, I gave a peck on his ears. Immediately, I felt a tent pitch in his pants. As we pull apart, I could see his eyes sparkle and a grin on his face.

Phython1
15-06-2022, 12:00 PM
Next update~

With that, I gave a peck on his ears. Immediately, I felt a tent pitch in his pants. As we pull apart, I could see his eyes sparkle and a grin on his face.

so far, this is good leading up of teasing and keep the readers in interest, very well done in writing style and easy to imagine and link to the details

Keep posting, we are hooked definitely.

StarIight
15-06-2022, 12:18 PM
Thank you everyone for the kind words! Call this a cuckold story or otherwise, some will probably be skeptical but I understand. Does this happen to ordinary couples especially here since we are more close-minded.

L probably still thinks that my wife cheated on me. What I can say is me and my wife are on a level that we understand each other's sexual needs. We talk about everything so there's no doing anything behind each other's back. Whatever she has done with L back then she would always let me know before & after.

However all of this happen back then and things aren't the same now. So sit back and enjoy. What's about to happen after the clubbing incident is even crazier.

Hint~
Office Space

Northpaw
15-06-2022, 02:57 PM
Wow very well written TS :)

antartica
16-06-2022, 01:39 PM
Thank you everyone for the kind words! Call this a cuckold story or otherwise, some will probably be skeptical but I understand. Does this happen to ordinary couples especially here since we are more close-minded.

L probably still thinks that my wife cheated on me. What I can say is me and my wife are on a level that we understand each other's sexual needs. We talk about everything so there's no doing anything behind each other's back. Whatever she has done with L back then she would always let me know before & after.

However all of this happen back then and things aren't the same now. So sit back and enjoy. What's about to happen after the clubbing incident is even crazier.

Hint~
Office Space

great update bro

Can't wait for them to have their "meeting" hehehe

StarIight
16-06-2022, 02:00 PM
I may have given a bad title to this story :o which probably explains the low interest in it.

Apologies for the late update. Will update soon

Cheers~

antartica
16-06-2022, 05:12 PM
I may have given a bad title to this story :o which probably explains the low interest in it.

Apologies for the late update. Will update soon

Cheers~

their loss, our gain bro... hehe
+16 for your effort and time :)

StarIight
16-06-2022, 08:30 PM
their loss, our gain bro... hehe
+16 for your effort and time :)

Thank you for the kind words! I hope to return the favour to you by the points? But im not very sure how to do it. Perhaps you could give me a brief walkthrough :D

StarIight
16-06-2022, 08:30 PM
Back to the dance floor~

Giving L the green light, he wrapped my body towards him even closer while making sure his dick was wedge in my ass crack. That sudden action made me gasp and my pussy gush. I love it when a man does that to me, making me feel wanted by him sexually. I turn my head and gave him a CFM face. He quickly lean in but not giving in too easily, I turn back.

L chuckled and resume exploring my body with his hands, occasionally bringing his nose close to my neck, close enough to smell the perfume on me. Feeling his hot breath on my neck was heating my body up. As I twist my arm over my head and caress his hair and swayed with his body, I could feel his dick getting harder by the second. I could only imagine his excitement of finally reaching this far after god knows how long.

My pussy wasn’t missing out the action too. With his dick constantly rubbing against the thin fabric of my dress and the thought of L being the first guy I’ve got so intimate with ever since getting married was making my pussy drip. Even with everything going on around me, I could still feel how damp my thongs were. At this rate, my juices are probably going to soak through this pair of thin thongs. If the environment wasn’t that chaotic, L would have felt the heat emanating from my pussy.

I was biting my lips, trying to contain my excitement and my urge to moan.

His hands were roaming down along the sides of my body, sending tingles across my boobs, my nipples hardened, threatening to pierce through my thin bra. Until he reach the hem of my dress when…

ArdenM
16-06-2022, 11:53 PM
Enjoying the story bro, hoping to read more :)

antartica
17-06-2022, 09:32 AM
Thank you for the kind words! I hope to return the favour to you by the points? But im not very sure how to do it. Perhaps you could give me a brief walkthrough :D

it's just a show of "appreciation", it's no biggie, just FYI and to walk you through it.
Look at each post's top right, you'll see a set of scales there:

Click on that and you'll see this, I had to use another User ID as I cannot give you any more reputation for a while:
Select I Approve, to add points, or I Disapprove, to remove points, commonly called as Zapped. Add any comments or your username if you would like the receiver to return the favour and click on "Add to reputation"

That's about it :)

Again, thanks for the story... can't wait for the continuation of the fountain on the dance floor ;) hehehe
Have a great day bro :)

StarIight
17-06-2022, 09:40 AM
it's just a show of "appreciation", it's no biggie, just FYI and to walk you through it.
Look at each post's top right, you'll see a set of scales there:

Click on that and you'll see this, I had to use another User ID as I cannot give you any more reputation for a while:
Select I Approve, to add points, or I Disapprove, to remove points, commonly called as Zapped. Add any comments or your username if you would like the receiver to return the favour and click on "Add to reputation"

That's about it :)

Again, thanks for the story... can't wait for the continuation of the fountain on the dance floor ;) hehehe
Have a great day bro :)

Got it! Thank you!! Will update later :)

StarIight
17-06-2022, 12:14 PM
Lunch update~

I grab his hands just before they could go any further than my dress.

L: Am I crossing the line?

I turn around and saw his disappointed face. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pull him close.

K: Do what you want to me, but not visible to anyone.

With that, I peck him on his neck… or was it more than a peck as I did pucker my lips when I kiss his neck. I inhaled his cologne, and it was intoxicating. I decided to give him something more. I sneak my tongue out, press it against his neck and gave a slow lick upwards towards his ears and as I did that, I felt his body shiver and his hands grab my ass, giving it a tight squeeze and pulling me tighter towards him. Probably caused a spasm in him with that sensuous lick. My dress has ridden up by this time and his deep pulling caused my pussy and clit to be pressed tightly with his hard rod. I gasp and softly moan into his ears. This will probably make most man explode, to finally get the woman of all your sexual desires moaning to your sexual advances and to top it off, a married one.

Now, instead of feeling his dick in between my butt, I could feel his rock hard dick in between my pussy lips. Right smack in the middle. All that's stopping him from plunging his rock hard dick into my warm tight married pussy was his jeans and my drench, thin piece thong. This time, he could really feel the heat emitting from my dripping pussy as I grind my pussy lips along his shaft very very slowly, savoring the moment. Letting out a soft whimper whenever my pussy rides up and my clit hits the head of his dick, I was already wishing that there wasn't any clothing between us so both of us will know how it feels when my thick and slick pussy lips rides along his rock hard shaft. Direct skin contact. Not forgetting my breast, I push my C-cup breast against his chest and rub my nipples against him.

I looked at him, biting my lips and once again, the lust in his eyes told me everything... or was it the lust in my eyes too? Perhaps even under the flashing lights, he could also see my flushed cheeks, showing how aroused I am. He probably would have fuck my brains out or the other way, I would have drain his balls dry if we were at somewhere more private... or maybe even at his place.

The sexual tension was real… too real

dolonat
17-06-2022, 02:30 PM
Can’t wait for more update..
Thank you bro for the update

Rickey
17-06-2022, 04:35 PM
Back to the dance floor~

Giving L the green light, he wrapped my body towards him even closer while making sure his dick was wedge in my ass crack. That sudden action made me gasp and my pussy gush. I love it when a man does that to me, making me feel wanted by him sexually. I turn my head and gave him a CFM face. He quickly lean in but not giving in too easily, I turn back.

L chuckled and resume exploring my body with his hands, occasionally bringing his nose close to my neck, close enough to smell the perfume on me. Feeling his hot breath on my neck was heating my body up. As I twist my arm over my head and caress his hair and swayed with his body, I could feel his dick getting harder by the second. I could only imagine his excitement of finally reaching this far after god knows how long.

My pussy wasn’t missing out the action too. With his dick constantly rubbing against the thin fabric of my dress and the thought of L being the first guy I’ve got so intimate with ever since getting married was making my pussy drip. Even with everything going on around me, I could still feel how damp my thongs were. At this rate, my juices are probably going to soak through this pair of thin thongs. If the environment wasn’t that chaotic, L would have felt the heat emanating from my pussy.

I was biting my lips, trying to contain my excitement and my urge to moan.

His hands were roaming down along the sides of my body, sending tingles across my boobs, my nipples hardened, threatening to pierce through my thin bra. Until he reach the hem of my dress when…
Lunch update~

I turn around and saw his disappointed face. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pull him close.

With that, I peck him on his neck… or was it more than a peck as I did pucker my lips when I kiss his neck. I inhaled his cologne, and it was intoxicating. I decided to give him something more. I sneak my tongue out, press it against his neck and gave a slow lick upwards towards his ears and as I did that, I felt his body shiver and his hands grab my ass, giving it a tight squeeze and pulling me tighter towards him. Probably caused a spasm in him with that sensuous lick. My dress has ridden up by this time and his deep pulling caused my pussy and clit to be pressed tightly with his hard rod. I gasp and softly moan into his ears. This will probably make most man explode, to finally get the woman of your sexual fantasy moaning to your sexual advances and to top it off, a married one.

Now, instead of feeling his dick in between my butt, I could feel his rock hard dick in between my pussy lips. Right smack in the middle. All that's stopping him from pushing his rock hard dick into my married tight pussy was his jeans and my drench, thin piece thong. This time, he could really feel the heat emitting from my dripping pussy as I grind my pussy lips along his shaft. Not forgetting my breast, I push my C-cup breast against his chest and rub my nipples against him.

I broke apart and look at him, biting my lips and once again, the lust in his eyes told me everything... or was it the lust in my eyes too? He probably would have fuck my brains out or the other way, I would have drain his balls dry if we were at his place.

Buay tahan, can't take it anymore :p.. reading these 2 latest notti instalments from TS :o...

Kudos to him :)...He is another great sex writer who likes to write cliff hanger endings ...writing the notti teasing between L n his wife so well n in such a sexciting way how their bodies (L's dick n her pussy) reacted to each other during the notti teasing which resonates with us guys so well making us hard n want to explode also feeling as if we were the ones being teased by her i/o L...esp the part when his dick n her pussy finally met kissing each other stop short only by their outer clothings n underwear which they were wearing :o.. love reading those highlighted parts said by TS' notti wifey to herself v. much :)...

can't help but to give him n his notti wifey my +25 cherries also, boosting his points up to 166 :)...fiddling with something waiting to read his next notti instalment ;)

funfox
17-06-2022, 05:15 PM
Lunch update~

With that, I peck him on his neck… or was it more than a peck as I did pucker my lips when I kiss his neck. I inhaled his cologne, and it was intoxicating. I decided to give him something more. I sneak my tongue out, press it against his neck and gave a slow lick upwards towards his ears and as I did that, I felt his body shiver and his hands grab my ass, giving it a tight squeeze and pulling me tighter towards him. Probably caused a spasm in him with that sensuous lick. My dress has ridden up by this time and his deep pulling caused my pussy and clit to be pressed tightly with his hard rod. I gasp and softly moan into his ears. This will probably make most man explode, to finally get the woman of your sexual fantasy moaning to your sexual advances and to top it off, a married one.

Now, instead of feeling his dick in between my butt, I could feel his rock hard dick in between my pussy lips. Right smack in the middle. All that's stopping him from pushing his rock hard dick into my tight married pussy was his jeans and my drench, thin piece thong. This time, he could really feel the heat emitting from my dripping pussy as I grind my pussy lips along his shaft very very slowly, savoring the moment. Letting out a soft whimper whenever my pussy rides up and my clit hits the head of his dick, I was already wishing that there wasn't any clothing between us so both of us will know how it feels when my thick and slick pussy lips rides along his rock hard shaft. Not forgetting my breast, I push my C-cup breast against his chest and rub my nipples against him.

I looked at him, biting my lips and once again, the lust in his eyes told me everything... or was it the lust in my eyes too? He probably would have fuck my brains out or the other way, I would have drain his balls dry if we were at his place.

Wow 😮 what a perfect cock teaser she is.
Most men would love that done to them and just melt away or cum. Please continue bro TS

Some humble points to encourage you. ✌🏼😃

quap
17-06-2022, 05:19 PM
Excellent updates bro. Camping here for more...

StarIight
17-06-2022, 05:58 PM
Thank you everyone once again! Of course, I had to add in juicier phrases as I could only imagine what my wife was feeling back then.

What she told me was what happen, just had to fine tune it and make it better.

It's the weekend so I won't be posting! Unless time allows. Stay tune guys!

Class5
15-07-2022, 04:55 PM
Love this story

Valenteen
16-07-2022, 12:34 PM
Me too. Love reading this story

vecam5
16-07-2022, 12:50 PM
love reading this story

fireranger
16-07-2022, 12:57 PM
Love reading this story