PDA

View Full Version : Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Pages : [1] 2 3

PowerBoy69
11-06-2022, 04:17 PM
Hello fellow cheongsters!

Im gg to bkk july and and looking for feedback for nuru massage at my old haunts like Nyan nyan, chrome, doki doki, akane…. are these still open or opened again as i know some closed…
Any feedback on ladies if you have been to these joints? Im only there for a short trip so cant afford hit and miss…
I love nuru massages and cant wait for july… ;-)

henshinjun
15-06-2022, 10:21 AM

Im gg to bkk july and and looking for feedback for nuru massage at my old haunts like Nyan nyan, chrome, doki doki, akane…. are these still open or opened again as i know some closed…
Any feedback on ladies if you have been to these joints? Im only there for a short trip so cant afford hit and miss…

I will be there with some friends from 7th to 10th July.
We are checking out Doki Doki for the Nuru. If your trip if after mine, I can share if got any gem.

Previously back in 2019, I did Analisa at Soi 6.

Eye1BJ
15-06-2022, 01:20 PM
Will be going BKK too and looking at trying Nuru massage.

What are the popular joints? Read through the various threads and it seems like Kokoro, Doki Doki and Mitu seemed to be popular joints stated by bros here. Are there any other places to consider?

prim8
16-06-2022, 12:28 PM

Doki Doki is still great bro :)

Henrik
19-06-2022, 10:02 PM
Is puru puru bangkok still in action?

Olofmeister
20-06-2022, 12:25 PM
can try kokoro, daisy dream, mitu if you are in the sukhumvit area. Plan to check it out this weekend when im there.

Anyone been recently?

Sm1tefeather
22-06-2022, 02:16 AM
Went to DaisyDream 2 weeks ago. Total damage was 5000THB for 2 shots. Can write my FR if you guys want.

boymatang
22-06-2022, 07:10 AM
Any chance anyone tried Aurora33? Found them on twitter by chance, their website says got Nuru & Jacuzzi. I haven’t tried yet as will be heading there next month. If no one tried it out will update after testing.

henshinjun
22-06-2022, 09:37 AM
There is a Aya Massage Bangkok that is located near where I will be staying when my friends and I are in Bangkok from 7th to 10th July. The website looks interesting, likely to go check it out.

Anyone with review / experience of the place, do share

IamChris
22-06-2022, 06:09 PM
Went to DaisyDream 2 weeks ago. Total damage was 5000THB for 2 shots. Can write my FR if you guys want.

That will be great. :D

Sm1tefeather
23-06-2022, 01:11 AM
Ended up writing alot so will split this into 2 posts.

Made my way to DaisyDream at Sukhumvit at about 11pm, 3-storey shophouse at the end of a small and dark street. Entered the waiting area and was told to sit down on the sofa. 2 bros joined me 5 minutes later. Had some small talk and found out that DD was the only nuru parlor left open at this timing.

Then the Mamasan came with an Ipad to ask what service I wanted, and asked if I wanted to top-up for an extra girl. However I already knew what I wanted (Their pricings + girls are on their Line) so I went for the 5kTHB package of Nuru + Jacuzzi for 90min.

Mamasan then motioned for girls to stand in one row infront of us. One of the guys next to me 'cut-queue' and picked out a girl, he then got stopped and Mamasan said I had first pick since I arrived first.

(didn't really think much of it because 3 of us arrived around the same time, and the girl was not the one I wanted anyways, but apparently the Mamasan was quite worried I would be angry because I was asked a few times by my ML if I was unhappy about this 'cut-queue' incident, so kudos to DD for their customer service.)

Made payment and then was lead up to the room: Clean place with an outdoor area where the jacuzzi was. ML then prepped the equipment (Oils, Inflatable Mattress etc). Showered together and proceeded to the outdoor area for Nuru. First timer for Nuru and it felt amazing. Nuru gel is heated and it felt like being immersed in jelly when she slides up and down your back. The chattering from the neighboring 'balcony' could be heard, 2 Ladies and 1 Guy, then the moans from the ladies started... My ML complain say noisy, but have to admit it turned me on a little bit :D. Afterwards turned to face upwards and more sliding action ensued. Skipped BJ and went straight into her riding me while I grabbed her oily tits...

Sm1tefeather
23-06-2022, 01:12 AM
Part 2

After shooting, she dried herself and helped to lay towels on the ground incase someone slip and fall. And after drying me, she proceeded to fill the jacuzzi with warm water and soap. Had to wait a while for water temperature to be just right and also for foam to rise before she helped me in. Jacuzzi was a relaxing experience and we chit chatted for abit. Afterwards she started grinding me in the jacuzzi while I rubbed on her clit. Both excited liao so proceeded indoors to shower and back to the bed for sex.

We were in multiple positions but ended with her riding me again. Took quite long to shoot but instead of rushing me or offering HJ like SG FLs she just slipped in a gentle reminder that we had about 15 min left. Quite a classy gesture. Took our time to shower again and was lead down and out by the ML. And when I exited the room and subsequently the building could tell I was the last customer there because all the room doors were wide open and no ladies were in the waiting area anymore.

Overall I had an enjoyable time considering its my first ever Nuru experience. This is one of the pricier Nurus, but based on their service (both sexual and non-sexual) you really feel like a king. Felt it was definitely worth it but will probably explore other joints next time I'm in BKK just for curiosity's sake. But of course YMMV.

fallen11
23-06-2022, 11:32 AM
Part 2

After shooting, she dried herself and helped to lay towels on the ground incase someone slip and fall. And after drying me, she proceeded to fill the jacuzzi with warm water and soap. Had to wait a while for water temperature to be just right and also for foam to rise before she helped me in. Jacuzzi was a relaxing experience and we chit chatted for abit. Afterwards she started grinding me in the jacuzzi while I rubbed on her clit. Both excited liao so proceeded indoors to shower and back to the bed for sex.

We were in multiple positions but ended with her riding me again. Took quite long to shoot but instead of rushing me or offering HJ like SG FLs she just slipped in a gentle reminder that we had about 15 min left. Quite a classy gesture. Took our time to shower again and was lead down and out by the ML. And when I exited the room and subsequently the building could tell I was the last customer there because all the room doors were wide open and no ladies were in the waiting area anymore.

Overall I had an enjoyable time considering its my first ever Nuru experience. This is one of the pricier Nurus, but based on their service (both sexual and non-sexual) you really feel like a king. Felt it was definitely worth it but will probably explore other joints next time I'm in BKK just for curiosity's sake. But of course YMMV.

must say the experience can be quite different if you went for the normal room package (without jacuzzi). Normal rooms are small.
The jacuzzi room experience was really worth the money.:)

sundial
24-06-2022, 06:56 AM
Part 2

More pictures and their ladies here
https://www.daisydream.club/secret

PowerBoy69
25-06-2022, 10:43 AM
Part 2

Wow nice FR bro! After reading some reviews i was shooting for doki doki.. will share after my experience….

eEconomist
26-06-2022, 12:04 AM
I will be there with some friends from 7th to 10th July.
We are checking out Doki Doki for the Nuru. If your trip if after mine, I can share if got any gem.

Previously back in 2019, I did Analisa at Soi 6.

Hi bro, I will be there from 09 Jul to 17 Jul 22. Can PM me? Thank you.

henshinjun
26-06-2022, 06:25 PM
Hi bro, I will be there from 09 Jul to 17 Jul 22. Can PM me? Thank you.

PM Sent bro. See you there

pooldian
27-06-2022, 07:30 AM
Ended up writing alot so will split this into 2 posts.

Made my way to DaisyDream at Sukhumvit at about 11pm, 3-storey shophouse at the end of a small and dark street. Entered the waiting area and was told to sit down on the sofa. 2 bros joined me 5 minutes later. Had some small talk and found out that DD was the only nuru parlor left open at this timing.

Then the Mamasan came with an Ipad to ask what service I wanted, and asked if I wanted to top-up for an extra girl. However I already knew what I wanted (Their pricings + girls are on their Line) so I went for the 5kTHB package of Nuru + Jacuzzi for 90min.

Mamasan then motioned for girls to stand in one row infront of us. One of the guys next to me 'cut-queue' and picked out a girl, he then got stopped and Mamasan said I had first pick since I arrived first.

(didn't really think much of it because 3 of us arrived around the same time, and the girl was not the one I wanted anyways, but apparently the Mamasan was quite worried I would be angry because I was asked a few times by my ML if I was unhappy about this 'cut-queue' incident, so kudos to DD for their customer service.)

Made payment and then was lead up to the room: Clean place with an outdoor area where the jacuzzi was. ML then prepped the equipment (Oils, Inflatable Mattress etc). Showered together and proceeded to the outdoor area for Nuru. First timer for Nuru and it felt amazing. Nuru gel is heated and it felt like being immersed in jelly when she slides up and down your back. The chattering from the neighboring 'balcony' could be heard, 2 Ladies and 1 Guy, then the moans from the ladies started... My ML complain say noisy, but have to admit it turned me on a little bit :D. Afterwards turned to face upwards and more sliding action ensued. Skipped BJ and went straight into her riding me while I grabbed her oily tits...

Bro, mind sharing which girl u chose? Lol

Olofmeister
27-06-2022, 10:13 AM
I just came back from BKK, tried both DaisyDream and Kokoro, here is my FR.

1. Daisy Dream

After touching down at BKK + horrible traffic into Sukhumvit, it was already around 8pm. Decided to head to DD. Take note bros, place closes at 2300, so according to their line message, last 90min session is at 2130hrs.

Reached DD around 2030 (5mins taxi from my place). Went in and the mamasan sat me down and went through the prices. I knew what I wanted and went for 90mins Nuru + Jacuzzi.

Next thing, mamasan called for lineup, there were around 10ladies all in nightclub dressing. I chose a girl named Kat who was African-american/Thai mix. Exotic looks with nice Boobs (C cup au-natural) and ass albeit she has a tummy from all the mookata (according to her HAHA!). She told me she was 29yo and 165cm height. (looks like it). I must say she is very cheery and fun to talk to. Being half american, her english was perfect.

Then off we were to upper levels to a huge room. She excused herself to grab her bag of soaps/shampoo/mouthwash/protection/lub etc and was back in about 5mins.

She first started to fill the jaccuzi tub and then we proceeded to shower together and she gave a good cleaning while chit chatting. Nothing to shout about, no action in the shower area just good ol cleaning before the Nuru.

After shower, we headed to the air mattress for Nuru portion which I must comment, did not really do it for me as I felt she was quite inexperienced (she said she has only been doing this for 4months). Not much positions of sliding and due to the Nuru gel, every body part felt normal? Turned over and she slid all over again. Afterwards, Cap on and she went Cowgirl riding. Due to the gel, i didnt really want to try any other position, felt dangerous HAHA.

Finished after 10mins of riding and groping whatever i can, while hoping not to slide away to awkward positions. Not the most fun.

After that we cleaned up and headed for the jaccuzi. If you ask me, i wouldnt spend the extra for the jaccuzi anymore because all we did was just sit in it, chit chat while she rubbed by back, front etc. We sat facing each other, my legs wrapped around her so my tool was in her boobs the whole time. Jaccuzi lasted for around 15-20mins, no action, just chit chatting.

Next we dried off and headed to the bed for a massage. Not too bad, girl knows how to press. After 10mins of massage, caps on and started BJ (my request, i dont do bbbj). Good BJ in many position. After a while action started, doggy, missionary and ended in cowgirl.

All in all 90mins went pass very fast. I must commend the girl, fun to talk to which made the whole experience way better. Although her Nuru skills are a downer.

Girl : Kat 7/10
Body : Has a tummy, but still has a sharp face. Great Ass for doggy, C cups natural
Nuru : 4/10, I think inexperienced
Massage : 6/10, we not here for massage so ok la
RTF: too many other pretty ones to try
Damage : 5,000THB

Will continue next post for Kokoro

Olofmeister
27-06-2022, 10:22 AM
continue

2. Kokoro

Went to Kokoro on Saturday Night 2130hrs (last slot). It being a saturday night, I lined them to ask who is available, given only 3 choices. didnt want to book anyone yet so went down to see. Once reached only 2 were available :(

Mamasan was nice, pricelist only 4 prices available (can see online). Went for 1lady 3,900thb Nuru. Did not top up for anything else. Both girls came out for me to choose.

Compared to DD, Kokoro has a standard blue jacket/skirt with them in their bra exposed. Girl A had a pretty face, but FLAT. Girl B had man made D cups in a low bra, so eye catching, but the face 5/10. Had to go with Girl B cause im a boobs lover.

Next change to slippers provided and we headed up.

Was ushered into a "Jungle theme" room. Rooms here are a tad bit dated and old compared to DD. DD had a vey much nicer ambience.

Proceeded to shower and was told to sit on this plastic chair with an opening at the bottom. Girl then proceeded to give me what felt like the longest shower ever, around 30mins, with lots of body rubbing, hands into the opening, grinding, and it all ended with CBJ, 1st shot done! Her boobs and figure really made it a good shower. Although her english is not too good and face abit meh.

Next went on the Nuru Mattress and I must say her Nuru skills are heaven and earth compared to the lady I had in DD. so many angles, positions, sliding techniques, and non stop painting for a good 30mins. Caps on, did bj and then Cowgirl only, dangerous to play on nuru mat position, might sprain an important tool if not careful.

All in all, ended with 2nd shot and we only had 15mins left on the clock and i didnt want to waste time on the bed for massage etc. So i tipped her and left.

Girl : Diana
Body : 9/10 hourglass, D cups man-made, Face not that great 5/10
Nuru : 9/10 girl has skills, only complaint is her pussy hair is growing out a bit, so like a hard scrub on your skin if you know what i mean. exfoliate?
RTF : Maybe not

Conclusion : I think DD is still hands down the better place for selection, ambience, and really it all boils down to the girl. A fun one will just make the experience a whole lot better.

Enjoy!

PowerBoy69
27-06-2022, 05:17 PM
continue

2. Kokoro

Went to Kokoro on Saturday Night 2130hrs (last slot). It being a saturday night, I lined them to ask who is available, given only 3 choices. didnt want to book anyone yet so went down to see. Once reached only 2 were available :(

Mamasan was nice, pricelist only 4 prices available (can see online). Went for 1lady 3,900thb Nuru. Did not top up for anything else. Both girls came out for me to choose.

Compared to DD, Kokoro has a standard blue jacket/skirt with them in their bra exposed. Girl A had a pretty face, but FLAT. Girl B had man made D cups in a low bra, so eye catching, but the face 5/10. Had to go with Girl B cause im a boobs lover.

Was ushered into a "Jungle theme" room. Rooms here are a tad bit dated and old compared to DD. DD had a vey much nicer ambience.

Proceeded to shower and was told to sit on this plastic chair with an opening at the bottom. Girl then proceeded to give me what felt like the longest shower ever, around 30mins, with lots of body rubbing, hands into the opening, grinding, and it all ended with CBJ, 1st shot done! Her boobs and figure really made it a good shower. Although her english is not too good and face abit meh.

Next went on the Nuru Mattress and I must say her Nuru skills are heaven and earth compared to the lady I had in DD. so many angles, positions, sliding techniques, and non stop painting for a good 30mins. Caps on, did bj and then Cowgirl only, dangerous to play on nuru mat position, might sprain an important tool if not careful.

All in all, ended with 2nd shot and we only had 15mins left on the clock and i didnt want to waste time on the bed for massage etc. So i tipped her and left.

Nuru : 9/10 girl has skills, only complaint is her pussy hair is growing out a bit, so like a hard scrub on your skin if you know what i mean. exfoliate?

Conclusion : I think DD is still hands down the better place for selection, ambience, and really it all boils down to the girl. A fun one will just make the experience a whole lot better.

Enjoy!

Gd FR bro…. Upped u some points….

Sm1tefeather
29-06-2022, 04:05 PM
Gd FR bro…. Upped u some points….

Thanks bro Power, and other bros who upped me.

douma
30-06-2022, 10:26 PM
Spent a long weekend at BKK last week. Only manage to find time to visit Daisy Dream and 7-Heaven. Shall pen down my experience here, and hope other bro can benefit. I'm a pretty newbie chiongster for bkk. Since SG got limited lobang for nuru so go BKK must try!

Therefore its my 1st time trying nuru in a shop establishment. Excited much.

Location/Ambient : 8/10
Senior chiongster should know this area well. Located in a small alley way. Will pass by a hostel, a couple of angmoh was at the hostel lobby when i walked pass and gave me the smurky smile.

Interior was nice and cosy, not old or run down. Can't compare with other joints due to my limited experience there. But for me, no complaints at all.

Pre-action/Mama-san : 8/10
Once you're in, greet by the girls and was shown to take a sit at the long sofa area. As mama-san was collecting money from the previous customer.

While waiting, 1 of the girl made eye contact with me and told me "please wait a moment" and gave me a smile as mama-san still stuck at the cashier.

Shortly later, mama-san came with her iPad and ask you which package you want. I was actually abit tight on my timing as I got to go for a dinner appointment. But given I'm a 2 shot guy (cause always shoot too fast), so I asked if 60 min package how much need to top up? She say 90 mins package is 2 time cannot top up. As per what the previous bro mention in this thread.

So took the 90min package, but was told room is currently occupied and need to wait about 15mins. Small head took over and said ok, so delayed my dinner appointment. haha.

The long sofa area was abit expose, as from main door can see. So mama-san told me to sit at the corner area and told the girl to serve bottled water.

Once room is ready, mama-san called the girl to line up for choosing. So I choose the girl who gave me that smile. Cause her service attitude seems good! So her name is Pinky :D

Shower : 7/10
So before going up the room she went to took her basket of toiletries and lead me up to the room. Once in she went to set up the jacuzzi first. I was sitting at the edge of the bed waiting for her, once she is done. Grabbed her over and start feasting on the boobs! Then proceeded to shower. Nothing to shout out, some grinding and wash you clean clean to prepare for Nuru.

The rest of the process is similar to what other bros mention. After shower, Nuru on air bed, jaccuzi, then shower clean again, then go to bed for round 2.

Looks : 7/10
Close to picture. Will not reject. She is prettier in person

Body : 7/10
Slim figure, not much fats. No complains here.

Boobs : 7/10
Man made C cup, but soft enough, good for NURU!

Frenching : 1/10
i think this service is not on the menu? Not sure about other girls. Can see she purposely keep steering her head away. Kiss on lips also not allowed. Only manage to kiss her on the cheek.

AR : NA
Not available

Painting : NA
Can't rate cause didn't try it, during the 1st shot with Nuru not a good time to try. 2nd shot at bed was too egar to bang her until forget.

BBBJ : 7/10
She knows what she is doing, slow and senual. Definately an experience blower! No complaints.

CIM : NA
Not on menu sadly, I shot my 1st shot at the nuru part when i flip over. While she blow half way I told her i'm cumming she then transit to hj and the load was release.

Sensual/NURU : 8/10
Overall felt good for me during the nuru. All the grinding and teasing was shiok! Glad that I visited, 1 item off the bucket list.

FJ : 7/10
Very accomodative, change a couple of position during my 2nd shot while on the bed. No complain either

Overall/Service/GFE : 8/10.
Good experience, an enjoyable session. Pinky is able to conserve in English (I would say Primary school level? Not kindergarden grade). Nice and chatty thoughout the session. Place and room is nice, mama-san was nice also. No bones to be picked. If can french and CIM that would be even better!

Thanks for reading!

douma
30-06-2022, 10:34 PM
I just came back from BKK, tried both DaisyDream and Kokoro, here is my FR.

1. Daisy Dream

After touching down at BKK + horrible traffic into Sukhumvit, it was already around 8pm. Decided to head to DD. Take note bros, place closes at 2300, so according to their line message, last 90min session is at 2130hrs.

Reached DD around 2030 (5mins taxi from my place). Went in and the mamasan sat me down and went through the prices. I knew what I wanted and went for 90mins Nuru + Jacuzzi.

Nice FR bro, thank for sharing!

Squiffy
02-07-2022, 04:30 PM
continue

2. Kokoro

Enjoy!

Thanks for the FR fella.

Kokoro has been my go-to massage joint in Bangkok for the last year--mostly because it remained open during the lockdown and there is a great pizza joint across the street. Their cosplay massage is fun, especially in the classroom themed room.

I agree that their space isn't that fancy, but I have never had a bad experience there.

bobs009
03-07-2022, 09:08 AM
continue

2. Kokoro

Enjoy!

Nice FR bro. For the 2nd shot is it a topup or part of the original package?

tealover88888
07-07-2022, 11:43 AM
Hi bros, is DD’s line photos close to actual? Or is it mostly PS

wankandwang
07-07-2022, 04:42 PM
any bros can recommend poseidon style but in the bang-na / samut prakan area ?

Thechampion
15-07-2022, 10:47 AM
Got any recommendation? Want to try nuru with bj

fallen11
15-07-2022, 10:16 PM
Got any recommendation? Want to try nuru with bj

kokoro
doki doki
daisy dream

use google map

kokoro reviews are legendary. but girl quality not as good as the others, i feel. Service wise is undisputedly the best

AugustChrist
16-07-2022, 04:10 PM
was at kokoro last weekend (late afternoon like 6pm on friday) and line-up wasn't great except for a dark skinned girl..
asked for her name and the reply was "new girl"..I thought that's good and let's give it a try..
She was sexy in her uniform at 165, enhanced boobs and curvy body..
Boy when she undressed she undiscovered an athletic /gym body with a muscular round shaped protruding booty..
the remaining 90minutes were pure bliss as I choose the nuru option and 2s..
There are some gems in this city and that discovery was worth a hunt..
Stay safe bros
AC

eEconomist
17-07-2022, 10:45 PM
I went to Soi 22, Soi 24, 26 and 33. Honestly I do not find most of the girls pretty nor fair looking (not dark also). They look very different from website. Kindly of disappointed. Also shops in 22 and 24 are a bit run down as oppose to VIP room as advertised. I tried one with Jacuzzi in Soi 24. Yes is small room with a small Jucuzzi. Not wrong. Just manage our own expectation for the price we pay.

For Soi 33, the places looks better (I did not have action there) but the shops looks better and more class. But more expensive.

Siammy
18-07-2022, 02:51 AM
I went to Soi 22, Soi 24, 26 and 33. Honestly I do not find most of the girls pretty nor fair looking (not dark also). They look very different from website. Kindly of disappointed. Also shops in 22 and 24 are a bit run down as oppose to VIP room as advertised. I tried one with Jacuzzi in Soi 24. Yes is small room with a small Jucuzzi. Not wrong. Just manage our own expectation for the price we pay.

For Soi 33, the places looks better (I did not have action there) but the shops looks better and more class. But more expensive.Hope you’re not trying to give the impression that there are no pretty and fair girls around, cause there are. It’s just that you’re not going to see them.

If you want a hottie, you have to book them ahead of time. They get fully booked fast.

I locked up an appointment with the No. 1 girl at two massage shops on Soi 24 and Soi 26 (different girls). Not only were they great looking, they were super GFE. They touched my heart.

I also lucked out and snared the new No 1 at a third shop as a walk-in. But it was early afternoon. She really made me feel like I was her BF.

There was an uber kawaii and ultra popular girl at EZ. She only came in the afternoon and left early evening because she would be fully occupied. I could never nail a time slot with her. I did see her a couple times so I know she was genuine.

beachboyz
21-07-2022, 10:32 AM
Hope you’re not trying to give the impression that there are no pretty and fair girls around, cause there are. It’s just that you’re not going to see them.

If you want a hottie, you have to book them ahead of time. They get fully booked fast.

I locked up an appointment with the No. 1 girl at two massage shops on Soi 24 and Soi 26 (different girls). Not only were they great looking, they were super GFE. They touched my heart.

I also lucked out and snared the new No 1 at a third shop as a walk-in. But it was early afternoon. She really made me feel like I was her BF.

There was an uber kawaii and ultra popular girl at EZ. She only came in the afternoon and left early evening because she would be fully occupied. I could never nail a time slot with her. I did see her a couple times so I know she was genuine.

What is her name?

PowerBoy69
23-07-2022, 10:50 AM
Got back fm bangkok last week but didnt hv time to rf… so here it is..

I booked Pam from Doki Doki for 90 min nuru massage. Shes one of the popular ones that if u didnt book ahead, no chance of walk in..

Appearance wise not syt, maybe ard 30, but nice face with a killer body.. again not slim but not fat either, meaty where it matters, with her C/D boobs and friendly smile, will satisfy most men in the looks department. She is actually friendlier in person then her photo which looks quite stern fyi…

Where she really excels in is her nuru massage. She is an expert and veteran, positioning her body for the various positions for your pleasure… by the time she gave her very long AR and even longer BBBJ, i was almost there! It was a really tough choice whether to release in her mouth or pussy as i know the FJ wouldnt take long for me…

Eventually decided to FJ, so got capped and released while she rode me to heaven… quite short road tho haha…

When i looked at the time after being cleaned up, was shocked only 15 mins left! Surprised i lasted that long for 1 shot but guess no 2nd shot this time round… so she just suggested a simple massage for the rest of the time.. nothing to shout about, just a relaxing massage and then times up!

Looks : 7 (not syt)
Boobs : C maybe D, felt heavy but not stiff. Couldnt determine if real
Body : 8
Massage : 10 (nuru)
AR : 9 slow at first then she’ll tongue fuck your arse
BBBJ : 9 slow and sensual, not fast and furious.
FJ : 7 (too short time for proper rating)
RTF : there are a couple of other girls i wanna try so only if these are not working on that day..

Hope this helps! :-)

sundial
24-07-2022, 04:14 PM
There is new place like Daisy Dream looks like same mgt called AYA massage
Different theme
Anyone tried?

vicocg45
24-07-2022, 04:39 PM
Can anyone tell me what's the appeal of nuru massages?? I've tried plenty whether in SG, viet or thailand, I can't seem to enjoy it. She rubs herself with the gel and slides up n down on your back, i can't feel any special from that experience. Even when she uses her tits and nipples to rub against my skin, somehow i just don't feel turned on from it. When i flip and she rubs against of dick of cuz it feels better because it's a sensitive area, but other than that it's litreally nothing. I really don't understand what's the point of paying so much money to get gel rubbed on your body

serav1
24-07-2022, 07:03 PM
Can anyone tell me what's the appeal of nuru massages?? I've tried plenty whether in SG, viet or thailand, I can't seem to enjoy it. She rubs herself with the gel and slides up n down on your back, i can't feel any special from that experience. Even when she uses her tits and nipples to rub against my skin, somehow i just don't feel turned on from it. When i flip and she rubs against of dick of cuz it feels better because it's a sensitive area, but other than that it's litreally nothing. I really don't understand what's the point of paying so much money to get gel rubbed on your body

I guess it's personal preference bro. I personally like the gliding across my skin sensation that comes with Nuru, especially on the front, albeit the teasing when gliding across your back is quite intimate and fun too. The love making with fiction reduced assistance from nuru is also quite fun, especially when you need to cling to each other hard to prevent slipping away.

I can understand you may not find that much joy in it, but the whole sticky warm mess with plenty of groping and sliding around works wonders for my mood for action. I guess as the old saying goes, one man's meat is another's poison.

fallen11
24-07-2022, 07:51 PM
yup, one man's meat, another man's poison.
across my experiences, i have come across different men having different preferences.

one type of man only get aroused by fat girls. Yes, the fatter the girl, the more aroused the man is. Best is those kind of girl with lumps of lard dropping out the sides. Ya i felt like puking.....

Another type of man, would only fuck well built and strong women. The Xena warrior built or pro wrestler those type. Big, tall, strong women. Yes the man also big tall and strong. The man told me the type he likes to fuck the most..... giants:eek:

then there was another man i come across..... who isnt aroused by anything from the opposite sex. No interest in sex, bj, hj, etc. Except 1 thing.... he is super aroused by women's feet. His favourite part? The bottom of their feet. He can instantly pcc himself to the bottom of their feet, and he wouldnt mind not knowing whose feet it is! He's totally not interested in the person. To him, a picture of a female bottom of the feet is much more interesting than any porn you can find. How would he know its a woman's feet just by showing a picture of foot bottom? Just tell him so.... (even if its not a woman's foot)

and then the more normal preferences: some like tall women, some like petite type. Some like A cup, some B, most prefer C or D. Some like > D cup, while i personally find anything > C cup quite disgusting. Some prefer long hair, some prefer short hair. Some prefer a woman with a men's hairstyle

vicocg45
24-07-2022, 09:36 PM
I guess it's personal preference bro. I personally like the gliding across my skin sensation that comes with Nuru, especially on the front, albeit the teasing when gliding across your back is quite intimate and fun too. The love making with fiction reduced assistance from nuru is also quite fun, especially when you need to cling to each other hard to prevent slipping away.

I can understand you may not find that much joy in it, but the whole sticky warm mess with plenty of groping and sliding around works wonders for my mood for action. I guess as the old saying goes, one man's meat is another's poison.

I think im the kind that likes to be serviced, just lean back relax and let them do the job, maybe that's why i don't enjoy nuru as much, as you need to actively engage in the moment

jprobot
24-07-2022, 09:54 PM

the first time I went kokoro nuru for the novelty, it was pretty fun to experience at least once, agree it's not really sexually arousing
2nd time I went it was meh lol, next time probably go straight into action liao

riotspace
25-07-2022, 10:20 PM
For me I really enjoy the closeness and body to body contact. Also the wetness of it all just gets me going. Different strokes for different folks!

Loadedgun
26-07-2022, 04:24 PM
Any bros can give advice on threesome nuru in terms of service and looks of girls

Up to 3 girls

Mitu per hour unlimited shots 2,800 per girl up to three

Kokoro 1.5hrs unlimited 2 girls 7,500, 3 girls 11,400

Casanova 1.5hrs unlimited 2 girls 3,200, 3 girls 7,200

Kiss 1.5hrs unlimited 2 girls 4,600, 3 girls 6,500

Up to 2 girls

Daisy 2hrs 2 shots 2 girls 10,000

Doki 1.5hr unlimited 2 girls 6,500

Dream 1.5hrs unlimited 2 girls 5,000

Addict 1.5hrs 1-2 shots per girl 6,000 super model

Others cheaper with 2 girls

Dozo 1.5hrs unlimited 2 girls 6,500

Momo 2hrs unlimited 2 girls 5,400

Paradise massage 2hrs 1-2 shot per girl 3,000

Bamboo 2hrs 1-2 shots 2 girls 5,200

101 premier 1.5hrs 2shots 2 girls 5,000

Boss massage 1.5hrs 1-2 shots 2 girls 4,000

Cherry 2hrs 2 shots 1 girl 1,200

12qw34eR
03-08-2022, 04:19 PM
just came back from bkk

i went to 2 nuru locations

1. doki doki
went there around 11am, there was only 2 girls there so i chose 4 hand nuru service for 6000baht (usual price 6500baht now having promo not sure until when)
dont like to choose 1 out of 2 so just take both

both were very chatty and good chemistry, i think in bkk easier to find good chemistry pairing

total 2 shot so 1 each, normally 1 would be on the inflatable mattress 1 will be on the bed, if you scared slippery can ask them put towel for friction

both treat me like king so all good and would say is worth the experience since in sg normally nuru no fj (correct me if im wrong)

2. kokoro

i went around 1pm so more girls

pick 1 girl for 90 min service 3600 baht and proceed to room with jacquzzi (additional 400 baht i think)

i would suggest the jacquzzi room because u can wait inside while waiting for here to prepare the nuru mattress etc

this joint whats different i there is those japan AV kind of chair with the hole below so easy access for her to wash (and rimming while she lying down while mooning her)

this joint really scrub u down with soap which i kind of like

fj onwards all sop also

overall i prefer kokoro because of the chair

the chair was really a winner with me, i see the chair from the start i know its gonna be something i never experience before and i was right

Ice9898
30-08-2022, 04:36 PM
just came back from bkk

i went to 2 nuru locations

1. doki doki
went there around 11am, there was only 2 girls there so i chose 4 hand nuru service for 6000baht (usual price 6500baht now having promo not sure until when)
dont like to choose 1 out of 2 so just take both

both were very chatty and good chemistry, i think in bkk easier to find good chemistry pairing

total 2 shot so 1 each, normally 1 would be on the inflatable mattress 1 will be on the bed, if you scared slippery can ask them put towel for friction

both treat me like king so all good and would say is worth the experience since in sg normally nuru no fj (correct me if im wrong)

2. kokoro

i went around 1pm so more girls

pick 1 girl for 90 min service 3600 baht and proceed to room with jacquzzi (additional 400 baht i think)

i would suggest the jacquzzi room because u can wait inside while waiting for here to prepare the nuru mattress etc

this joint whats different i there is those japan AV kind of chair with the hole below so easy access for her to wash (and rimming while she lying down while mooning her)

this joint really scrub u down with soap which i kind of like

fj onwards all sop also

overall i prefer kokoro because of the chair

the chair was really a winner with me, i see the chair from the start i know its gonna be something i never experience before and i was right

Nice FR with the chair experience :D

aetc
04-09-2022, 12:38 AM
An overdue FR for my visit to Doki Doki…
I like going back there is due to the clean and spacious room.
By far the best nuru place and service guaranteed.

Head to Doki to look for a cutie, Yoko, but she was away on long holiday.
Settled for another available girl, Whiskey.

First impression elegantly beautiful, slim and hot.
That body in that tight little dress… oohh omg.
The usual SOP such as undressing for you, placement of the air bed, shower etc etc.

Guess what. She is fluent in English, Simple Chinese and a little Canto!

Here come the service which deserve a full compliment.
Good massage while doing the nuru which make u feel relax.
To my surprise, she blow without cap on. Oh my and this is by far the best ever bj.
Next, her french skill is top notch, bring me back to my first kiss with my first love.
Next, cap on and the action continues until load is cleared
As i am tired, i do not need the second shot thus she proceed to give me another massage which is again a good massage.

We chat awhile since she is fluent in English, etc etc.

All i can say is this is a rare gem who provide good service to any paying customer. It is worth the money for the service provided.

Looks : 8
Boobs : C, enhanced but soft and look natural.
Body : 8 slim, sexy, hourglass figure.
Massage : 9 (nuru) and 9(normal massage).
BBBJ : 9 slow and sensual.
FJ : 8
RTF : for such service, YES. Unless you want to try others but i am sure you will go back to her.

Funquest
04-09-2022, 10:14 AM
An overdue FR for my visit to Doki Doki…
I like going back there is due to the clean and spacious room.
By far the best nuru place and service guaranteed.

Head to Doki to look for a cutie, Yoko, but she was away on long holiday.
Settled for another available girl, Whiskey.

First impression elegantly beautiful, slim and hot.
That body in that tight little dress… oohh omg.
The usual SOP such as undressing for you, placement of the air bed, shower etc etc.

Guess what. She is fluent in English, Simple Chinese and a little Canto!

Here come the service which deserve a full compliment.
Good massage while doing the nuru which make u feel relax.
To my surprise, she blow without cap on. Oh my and this is by far the best ever bj.
Next, her french skill is top notch, bring me back to my first kiss with my first love.
Next, cap on and the action continues until load is cleared
As i am tired, i do not need the second shot thus she proceed to give me another massage which is again a good massage.

We chat awhile since she is fluent in English, etc etc.

All i can say is this is a rare gem who provide good service to any paying customer. It is worth the money for the service provided.

Looks : 8
Boobs : C, enhanced but soft and look natural.
Body : 8 slim, sexy, hourglass figure.
Massage : 9 (nuru) and 9(normal massage).
BBBJ : 9 slow and sensual.
FJ : 8
RTF : for such service, YES. Unless you want to try others but i am sure you will go back to her.

How accurate is the photo of Whisky they post to what you saw in person?

aetc
04-09-2022, 04:31 PM
How accurate is the photo of Whisky they post to what you saw in person?

The very first time i see from their iPad is much fairer as compare to the actual person. Anyway she is still pretty in real person and thats my honest first impression perspective.
Anyway its normal practice to PS the photo.

Funquest
04-09-2022, 07:22 PM
The very first time i see from their iPad is much fairer as compare to the actual person. Anyway she is still pretty in real person and thats my honest first impression perspective.
Anyway its normal practice to PS the photo.

I took the plunge anyways and saw her. I do like her body. Slim and with just enough curves with squeezable butt and breasts. Great body slide too. Good recommendation.

aetc
04-09-2022, 07:58 PM
I took the plunge anyways and saw her. I do like her body. Slim and with just enough curves with squeezable butt and breasts. Great body slide too. Good recommendation.

Such a gem… not sure why doki did not post her photo on their website. If not for the iPad, a gem would have been missed.

lovea
04-09-2022, 08:09 PM
will be at bangkok next week any places for nuru massage with pretty ladies

12qw34eR
07-09-2022, 10:12 AM
Nice FR with the chair experience :D

like japan av bathroom scene bro

freakyfreak
07-09-2022, 03:00 PM
Sadly, the Chrome Bar is closed now. Shuttered. 4-5 of the girls I recognise were seated outside the Wood Bar directly opposite.

There goes my most convenient Nuru Massage FS location. Memories....

riotspace
07-09-2022, 05:13 PM
How much to tip the girls? I'm trying not to spoil market...

Siammy
07-09-2022, 08:20 PM
Sadly, the Chrome Bar is closed now. Shuttered. 4-5 of the girls I recognise were seated outside the Wood Bar directly opposite.

There goes my most convenient Nuru Massage FS location. Memories....Chrome Bar didn't close. They just transferred to Wood Bar. You can still get nuru massage. The girl from Wood can take you to Chrome to use its facilities.

DreamBoy88
09-09-2022, 10:26 PM
Guys.... Anyone can share S curve chair Nuru/gel massage experience?
Is it just sit down like dead fish let them on top ?

ulancus
10-09-2022, 09:46 PM
Just got back from a trip and went searching for Nuru massage near Sukhumvit. Was unlucky as there was heavy rain that day and reached Daisy Dream almost drenched.

I was there early at around 1230pm and thought I was second as there was a caucasian there already. The mamasan was late and I found out that guy was actually the boss!

Though early, I was surprised there was 8 ladies to choose from.
I went with my gut feeling and choose one of them and selected the 1-lady 90mim jacuzzi package at 4500baht.

Overall, the place is fairly new and the cleanliness is very good.
Unfortunately, the girl I took (call Ying or something like that) is new and only second day of her, I doubt she has enough experience :confused:. Also, she is a tad heavy and sometimes during the Nuru, her weight can really take a toll on my back.

Looks : 7
Boobs : C/D, soft and she claimed its natural.
Body : 8
Massage : 7 (nuru) and 8(normal massage).
BBBJ : 8 gives a lot of BBBJ but she closed her eye and had the frowning look which is a bit turn off for me.
FJ : 7 (she seems tired at the end after the massage)

Overall I would recommend the bro here to try it out once for the experience. Personally, I will like to try the other joints (like Donki or Kokoro) in future.
For brothers with deeper pockets , I thought its not a bad idea to do 60 min at Donki and then 60 min at Daisy since they are relatively close.

lonelyfish
11-09-2022, 12:36 PM
This is my first time writing FR. I've tried Daisy Dream and Doki Doki in July. I like the deco in Daisy Dream, but I find Doki Doki's nuru area much better.

Daisy Dream (Girl: Cat - 90 min with Jacuzzi)
I went down to view and select a girl without booking. There were many girls available at 4pm.
Looks : 7
Boobs : C soft she said its natural. Very shiok during the Nuru especially when it is so slippery.
Body : 6 (curvy, she's somewhat heavy for me)
Massage : 9 for Nuru, 6 for the one later
Catbath: Full body cat bath both sides way enjoyable than any of those in GL.
BBBJ : 8
FJ : 7 on the bed only
Jacuzzi: Not much action in the Jacuzzi, just cuddling with lots of roaming around. I won't book this in future.
Gfe: 8 (she speaks English very well and very chatty)

Doki Doki (Girl: Yuri - 90 min)

Looks : 9
Boobs : B soft natural.
Body : 8 (nice slim body)
Massage : 9 (both for the Nuru and massage on bed)
Catbath: Full body cat bath both sides way enjoyable than any of those in GL.
BBBJ : 9
FJ : 9 (90 min is 2 shots, 1 on Nuru mat, 1 on bed)
Gfe: 9 (she speaks English very well and very chatty)

I'll head to Doki Doki again for another girl and maybe try Kokoro as well for my next trip. If you view the girls before in Doki Doki, I suggest you book her before heading down else you need to pick from the availables (which you likely won't anyways). You can ask for the list in line the day before. The better ones are always taken. I wanted to book Alice, but she wasn't working that day.

embracez
12-09-2022, 10:22 AM
I think I am heading to Doki Doki this week

They have a telegram where you can see some of the girls. But
I feel some of the photo seems to have different girls same name

Any recommendation for the girls?
(Looking for young, fair skins, and good gfe)

>UPDATE 12/September/22<
Pam
Whisky
Rose
Dada
Yuri
Sara
Bebe
Bowvy
Mia (New Lady)
Mayu (New Lady)
Linda (New Lady)

lonelyfish
12-09-2022, 11:55 PM

>UPDATE 12/September/22<
Pam
Whisky
Rose
Dada
Yuri
Sara
Bebe
Bowvy
Mia (New Lady)
Mayu (New Lady)
Linda (New Lady)

I'm heading to BKK again next week. Gonna try Alice (if available), Sara, Bebe or go for Yuri again. Had great experience with her.

PayanPlay
13-09-2022, 01:14 PM
I'm heading to BKK again next week. Gonna try Alice (if available), Sara, Bebe or go for Yuri again. Had great experience with her.

Doki Doki is the best,
Too bad the Namasondhi doesn’t do massage anymore.
I tried KiKi last time she was
7 in looks but 9 in FJ and Nuru

RTF for sure and basically all the girls service is good so it depends on your spec and time of day

PayanPlay
13-09-2022, 01:16 PM
Hi bros.

Don Quixote is a Korean run Nuru place on Sukhumvit Soi 26
The girls are mix but service is good,
The Nuru play is on the bed though so no mat, which is disappointing (maybe there is VIP room)

I had Yoko last time.

rom22
13-09-2022, 03:26 PM
Hi bros.

Don Quixote is a Korean run Nuru place on Sukhumvit Soi 26
The girls are mix but service is good,
The Nuru play is on the bed though so no mat, which is disappointing (maybe there is VIP room)

I had Yoko last time.

Bro, they are still open? Tried looking for the website, but it's like down..

embracez
13-09-2022, 08:30 PM
Anyone tried Champagne , Rose and a few? Haha

Siammy
14-09-2022, 07:44 PM
Bro, they are still open? Tried looking for the website, but it's like down..They revised their website on 5 September. Added Haru, Miso and Rita.

frondsdu
14-09-2022, 07:49 PM
They revised their website on 5 September. Added Haru, Miso and Rita.
Do you mind sharing the website name? I can't find it on google.

aetc
15-09-2022, 12:04 AM

>UPDATE 12/September/22<
Pam
Whisky
Rose
Dada
Yuri
Sara
Bebe
Bowvy
Mia (New Lady)
Mayu (New Lady)
Linda (New Lady)

Whisky is not bad too. Full of GFE and good service with no regret.
Pam is great too whereby i visited her the first time i go Doki.

fr90r
18-09-2022, 11:32 PM
Dear BKK Brothers, wish to inquire whether this Chao Phraya 2 Bath & Massage is still in business?

lonelyfish
19-09-2022, 10:22 PM
Got more than. 3 girls? I asked kokoro they only have 2 girls.. and doki doki also replied only 2 girls.. only daisy dream told me 4 girls at 16k for vip jacuzzi nuru.

I don't think all the shops here do actual Nuru massage. Some are just Nuru gel on air mat or bed. I got Nuru gel for Boss and Dream Heaven. Momo didn't have Nuru, but the girls are very cute SYT (my opinion).

embracez
20-09-2022, 11:56 AM
Ok

Went Doki Doki last week and got Da Da

Super good service! There is really a air mattress with Nuru gel.

Each visitor has a room, where there is a bed and a open bathing area
2 shots for 5k

sianren
24-09-2022, 12:42 PM
kokoro
doki doki
daisy dream

use google map

kokoro reviews are legendary. but girl quality not as good as the others, i feel. Service wise is undisputedly the best

Bro, seems like Doki Doki, Daisy Dream and Kokoro are a fairly new establishments, any advise which joint in terms of ambience and looks of girl (Slim and young) can recommend, planning bbl trip end Oct..Thanks alot

fallen11
24-09-2022, 01:35 PM
Bro, seems like Doki Doki, Daisy Dream and Kokoro are a fairly new establishments, any advise which joint in terms of ambience and looks of girl (Slim and young) can recommend, planning bbl trip end Oct..Thanks alot

i would say, reviews for these places are very good.
For girls, you should add their Line account and see for yourself.
Use google map, get their website. Their Line account details are on their website.

lonelyfish
25-09-2022, 01:42 AM

I'm in BKK right now. Went Doki on Thurs. I've already seen some of the girls from my last visit, so I booked before heading down and had a great time. I've tried Yuri and Sara, to me, both are good. If you don't book, you are left with the leftovers which maybe not your type.

Today, walk in selection at Kokoro at 7.30pm, 2 out of 4 girls look good. I picked 1 (Nabi) and had an amazing time (another customer picked the better one (Julia) faster than me lol, dono her performance though).

I went to Daisy Dream during my last trip, I find the Jacuzzi room is not worth it. There were quite a lot of girls to choose from at 4pm.

Lustlord
26-09-2022, 11:12 PM
Ok

Went Doki Doki last week and got Da Da

Super good service! There is really a air mattress with Nuru gel.

Each visitor has a room, where there is a bed and a open bathing area
2 shots for 5k

Was there recently and made a spontaneous visit in the afternoon. Only 2 girls were available but luckily Da Da was one of them. Petite, slim and playful... Very smiley and enjoyed my nuru experience :D

Beemerboi
06-10-2022, 03:15 PM
Has anyone been to Soap/Mitu in Bangkok lately? Did they raise their prices? It seems you have to pay separately for the girl and for the nuru lotion now? So you have to spend a minimum of 6000thb if you choose the lowest tier and the Thai lotion?

rauzitransform
06-10-2022, 08:23 PM
Has anyone been to Soap/Mitu in Bangkok lately? Did they raise their prices? It seems you have to pay separately for the girl and for the nuru lotion now? So you have to spend a minimum of 6000thb if you choose the lowest tier and the Thai lotion?

I don't think they've raised their prices in that way - the price you see on the girl's picture is the one you pay with a 1k discount on the sum if you get 2.

Their prices seem to be higher than before in 2 ways - the price per girl (2800 - 6000, with most being 4400 or 5000) and the time of the session (used to be 80 minutes, now 60).

pippo2002
07-10-2022, 06:54 PM
Went kokoro again this time. Though their line said only 2 ladies, when I went and ask in person can 3? The lady said of course. And the counter lady also said take more.. the mamasan looks bonkable. And the counter gal also.

End up choose Julia and kyoro only. As the rest dun really like. Got another lady but she don't look at me, so didn't choose. These two ladies quite power for me. Soapy for quite long. Finger both of them while they b2b me. And Julia politely ask can lick my arse? Of course ok for me. She is really good at work. Blow and blow, hj, boob f and so on. Then go jaccuzi with Julia and got her bbbj inside and using her pussy to rub my dick.

Going to nuru, both ladies gliding here and there, using my feet to molest their nipples and so on.. liming here and there.. when flip around, kyoro hj me while Julia glide on me.. suddenly bth and shot out my load. From the beginning Julia has been trying hard to make me cum but I didn't.. but nuru gel too smooth and with that fast strokes, I cum

Think Julia sad I didn't cum on her.. wash up and massage by 4 hands.. thought of second round cos haven't f any of their pussy.. only finger.. but end up not enough Time and kyoro said dun wanna wake didi up.

Kyoro is petite with nice books and slim. Julia boobs quite a handful and looks pretty. Too bad didn't f them.

The other time went but only choose 1 lady called Emily. Only 4 gals to choose that time.. not as good but just relax and chill..

lonelyfish
09-10-2022, 11:05 AM
End up choose Julia and kyoro only. As the rest dun really like. Got another lady but she don't look at me, so didn't choose. These two ladies quite power for me. Soapy for quite long. Finger both of them while they b2b me. And Julia politely ask can lick my arse? Of course ok for me. She is really good at work. Blow and blow, hj, boob f and so on. Then go jaccuzi with Julia and got her bbbj inside and using her pussy to rub my dick.

From the beginning Julia has been trying hard to make me cum but I didn't.. but nuru gel too smooth and with that fast strokes, I cum

Julia is pretty, too bad couldn't get her the last time cuz another customer selected faster. That counter girl is very pretty. That nuru gel is so slippery and with all the body contact, it's so easy to bth and shoot.

PayanPlay
09-10-2022, 05:23 PM
Do you mind sharing the website name? I can't find it on google.

Yes they are open, soi 26 a bit further from 7/11

PayanPlay
09-10-2022, 05:28 PM
Sharing best Nuru shops in my opinion visits in last 6 months.

1) Doki Doki soi 31 - more expensive but top notch service and good girls (rimming on offer)

2) Mitu - now somewhere soi 23 - real Japanese run place, take their training very serious and have multiple levels which are correct (eg 5 star girl the best)

3) Dozo - Soi 33 - Second floor pretty discreet, good rooms and cast is good (seem to change a lot though)

4) Aurora - soi 33 - changed names multiple times but this iteration has a good Nuru setup, ladies best to book ahead as walk-in may be disappointing

You can try the first 3 no questions asked

All places are 3-6k eg Doki Doki is 3500 standard

shadowseraph
09-10-2022, 06:58 PM

1) Doki Doki soi 31 - more expensive but top notch service and good girls (rimming on offer)

2) Mitu - now somewhere soi 23 - real Japanese run place, take their training very serious and have multiple levels which are correct (eg 5 star girl the best)

3) Dozo - Soi 33 - Second floor pretty discreet, good rooms and cast is good (seem to change a lot though)

4) Aurora - soi 33 - changed names multiple times but this iteration has a good Nuru setup, ladies best to book ahead as walk-in may be disappointing

Who did you try at Doki and Mitu?

shadowseraph
09-10-2022, 07:17 PM

Who did you try at Doki and mitu? Any good provider?

PayanPlay
10-10-2022, 09:36 PM
Who did you try at Doki and mitu? Any good provider?

Hi Doki Doki I tried KiKi and Tata, both where very good. They start a bit routine but can warm up with DATY and the sliding.

Mitu I can’t remember (been a while) the star rating if their staff is pretty accurate (it may have been Yuki)

pippo2002
11-10-2022, 03:04 PM
Julia is pretty, too bad couldn't get her the last time cuz another customer selected faster. That counter girl is very pretty. That nuru gel is so slippery and with all the body contact, it's so easy to bth and shoot.
Yah.. counter lady ask me why don't get 3 ladies. Should have asm her to join in. Haha.. another lady who help to bring girls out also nice..

lonelyfish
11-10-2022, 10:55 PM
Yah.. counter lady ask me why don't get 3 ladies. Should have asm her to join in. Haha.. another lady who help to bring girls out also nice..

If its her, I'd like to have all the time for her haha ... I will try head here again on next trip next month. Gotta to find a way to ditch my colleagues haha ...

Ahboy113
11-10-2022, 11:19 PM

>UPDATE 12/September/22<
Pam
Whisky
Rose
Dada
Yuri
Sara
Bebe
Bowvy
Mia (New Lady)
Mayu (New Lady)
Linda (New Lady)

Can share their telegram nick?

eggtzu
15-10-2022, 01:16 AM
Visited doki doki at opening hours and only had 2 girls available - Spy and Aunaun. Took Spy for 90min and the session was average. So maybe not good idea to visit too early due to lack of choices.

jjtesting
15-10-2022, 03:25 AM
Just a quick check with all the da ge here, is there any happy ending massage that you guys can intro near Platinum Fashion Mall?

Naughtybo26
20-10-2022, 12:38 AM
First time leaving comment out of SG. Visited Dokidoki kiki.

Good body for doggy.

Face normal, boob super fake and hard, can feel the water bomb. Got nipple Pierce which makes nuru massage super uncomfortable.

Keeps watching time and waste time makeup after first round.

Old man hard to shoot, she will rush you faster and say want stop since 60 mins only and able get refund. Fuck her LA, where got such thing, the admin say no refund.

Sian. But on the way out saw nanny, looks sexy and pretty, the admin say boob is real. May try next day.

Naughtybo26
21-10-2022, 12:48 AM
I'm not happy with first trip, so I repeat but this this to Nanny from Dokidoki.

Tell u, trust me, u never regret. Ksuper good gfe. Other than raw, u name it she do it. Deep French kiss, pussy grinding, breast fuck, nuru massage, reverse cowgirl, doggy, etc. And she got a damn good model figure and all naturally. Fuck, typing and I feeling hard, too bad I leaving bbk tomorrow.

I will come back bbk find her next time if I return.

khyber_pass
27-10-2022, 06:59 PM
Hi bros. Can u pay by credit card at these places? Doki doki, daisy dream etc. Many thanks!

Thaigo
28-10-2022, 10:38 PM
Hi bros. Can u pay by credit card at these places? Doki doki, daisy dream etc. Many thanks!

Last time I went they only accept cash.

Thaigo
28-10-2022, 10:39 PM
I'm not happy with first trip, so I repeat but this this to Nanny from Dokidoki.

Tell u, trust me, u never regret. Ksuper good gfe. Other than raw, u name it she do it. Deep French kiss, pussy grinding, breast fuck, nuru massage, reverse cowgirl, doggy, etc. And she got a damn good model figure and all naturally. Fuck, typing and I feeling hard, too bad I leaving bbk tomorrow.

I do love the sexy stool where they soap me up and play my dick from my back.

oswin
29-10-2022, 02:44 AM

Thanks for sharing bro

lonelyfish
29-10-2022, 09:40 PM
I do love the sexy stool where they soap me up and play my dick from my back.

I think this stool is not in Doki Doki but they soap you up and wash you directly on the air mattress which I like a lot. I had tried the stool at Kokoro. Other joints, I dono.

Gonna go Doki Doki again next weekend, the service is very good if you get a good WL.

happyendingbest
01-11-2022, 09:04 PM
Tried Nancy at Aurora Soi 33 few days back, amazing!! Should be ran by Japanese guy, mamasan was friendly and Nuru + Fj was amazing 10/10

goodgame
04-11-2022, 12:34 PM
Guys just wondering. How much do you tip the ladies here? Or do you tip at all? Thanks

atoll
04-11-2022, 01:38 PM
Guys just wondering. How much do you tip the ladies here? Or do you tip at all? Thanks

No requirement to tip, unless they really deserve it. I usually tip 500baht and no more than 1000baht, but to each his own.

RedOctagon
06-11-2022, 02:20 AM
Tried Nancy at Aurora Soi 33 few days back, amazing!! Should be ran by Japanese guy, mamasan was friendly and Nuru + Fj was amazing 10/10

can i know how many shots per sesssion? is it two?

Thanks

xiasangju
06-11-2022, 11:11 PM
anyone tried outcall massages before? any recommendations?

ARandomGuy
06-11-2022, 11:28 PM
For massage parlors that offers prettier girls who are slim and young - What are the prices to expect and what would you recommend?

I'm asking as a newbie completely new to this.

Online site reviews had recommended Doki Doki Massage, 666 Class, Hunny Bunny BKK. Not too sure about the quality of the girls in there as I haven't visited a Bangkok massage parlor in my life.

WhyWhineSir
08-11-2022, 06:30 PM
hi bro, can share address for Kokoro? i quite new

slackisfunzz
08-11-2022, 06:52 PM
hi bro, can share address for Kokoro? i quite new

116/2 Soi Sukhumvit 23, you can google it and it will appear.

WhyWhineSir
08-11-2022, 06:55 PM
thanks bro!

Thaigo
11-11-2022, 11:28 AM
I think this stool is not in Doki Doki but they soap you up and wash you directly on the air mattress which I like a lot. I had tried the stool at Kokoro. Other joints, I dono.

Gonna go Doki Doki again next weekend, the service is very good if you get a good WL.

I clearly remember I got this service from doki doki. Its a transparent stool, you may wish to request for the stool because I had experience not all uses it.

Gooner80
11-11-2022, 02:41 PM
Went to Black Cavier for a site survey. Indeed the most high end one i ever encountered. The gals' quality is high too. Starting from 4.9k so u can amaging.

lonelyfish
12-11-2022, 12:12 AM
I clearly remember I got this service from doki doki. Its a transparent stool, you may wish to request for the stool because I had experience not all uses it.

Oh, although I went to Doki Doki 2 times, I didn't see it. But I like the washing up on the air mat at Doki Doki. Wanted to go there last week, but the girls I wanted were not working, so I head to Kokoro instead.

I went to Kokoro 2nd time last Tues and used the transparent stool. The soapy B2B rub then BBBJ and AR with the ML under the stool is very shiok. Too bad the ML I picked this time only start to DFK at the end so the feeling wasn't as great as the last time. The Nuru session was very nice and long though.

klip2345
12-11-2022, 08:40 PM
Any nuru places offer A-level as well ? I would be interested. Previously Annie's used to offer but it no longer exists.

Siammy
13-11-2022, 12:48 AM
Any nuru places offer A-level as well ? I would be interested. Previously Annie's used to offer but it no longer exists.Not exactly correct. Annie's has become Chrome Bar on Soi 7/1.

klip2345
15-11-2022, 09:38 PM
Not exactly correct. Annie's has become Chrome Bar on Soi 7/1.

Sorry my bad. I meant to say the old annie. Chrome is not very explicit on the requirement but has some good girls. I remember asking the front lady previously and she pointed to some good girls. So, agree you're right.

I used to frequent cherry bkk but the quality there has dropped a bit in recent times. There is this girl called focus I bonked a few times and she is no longer in the business.

IlirOstovich
16-11-2022, 01:09 PM
Visited Daisy Dream recently for a nuru massage.

It was a good experience. I went in the early evening and it was not crowded. There were about 10 ladies lined up to choose from. I ended up choosing Lily as she was attractive enough, and was eagerly making eye contact like she wanted to be chosen by me.

Lily was very friendly and playful, helping to shower me and started a conversation. Nuru massage felt heavenly when she slid her body over mine. The session ended with her enthusiastically riding me cowgirl while we were covered in the nuru gel.

I enjoyed myself very much and wouldn't mind visiting again.

vaxvms
16-11-2022, 05:37 PM
bro can check Daisy dream and dokidoki can do payment by credit card?:p

D3NI3D
17-11-2022, 01:59 AM
I had time to kill so decided to give Dream a go.

Got there and about 6-7 girls were working.

I pick a lady named Lisa (Far - Thai name). Tiny petite and massive tits and a great smile.

Went upstairs did a bit of icebreaking with small talk. English is good. Got naked and straight to shower. SoP cleaning. Then she works her magic. Titty fucking. BBBJ was good.

Laid the mattress down and nuru massage begins. This is my first time btw. So it’s an experience I’ll never forget. Boob grind. Pussy grind on the General who’s in full attention. I think it might’ve slipped in and out of her pussy by accident a couple of times.

After Nuru, jump into the spa. BBBJ and riding me on top grinding again. After 10 or so minutes, she whispers in my ears she wanted to fuck.

Dried off. Capped the General ready for battle. She took top position first. She rode like a champ. Pretty sure she came. As she was spasming and bit my right shoulder.

Then it’s my turn, on top. She asked me to do her hard. Lol I gave her what she wanted. Fucked for like 15-20 mins numerous positions. Doggy, mission, standing up. Lol after I came we just laid there for a few minutes catching our breathe.

Overall great experience. Will RTF.

Sorry about the length.

funtimesarehere
17-11-2022, 10:55 PM
Hi Bros

Noob to Bangkok nuru scene. For full service are the costs paid upfront with no additional charges to the girl privately? And is it just nuru + 1 fj or 2 for 90mins.

JizFries
19-11-2022, 12:18 AM
Had some time to burn today so decided to go for nuru massage.. didnt want to go too far away from Siam BTS cause meeting friend there after.. hence decided to visit m*i-ch*n which is only 5 mins walk from Terminal 21 (so dont PM me for the exact location, google maps can find)..

Recep greeted me warmly and told me the girls who are working today.. Oshino looked the prettiest among all, so chose her and quickly paid the recep for a 90 mins session..

Oshino came out as stunning as shown in the pics, followed her up and enjoy her back view (sexy bareback dress and solid ass).. the room itself cant be compared with aya or dream but the most important thing is the service itself which she achieve a 100 marks..

She started with showering me up, one small issue is her stomach area (stretch marks), showered me with the stool (experience unlocked, quite shiok) while kneeling, came out and dry me up.. then the fun part started, nuru damn shiok (around 30 mins) and then the main exercise....

Extremely cooperative and her moans.. my 2nd head starts to stand up recalling her moans.. But not very tight so abit hard to came out, hence she hj-ed at the end..

RTM, yes but not this trip as I didnt bring enough baht for this trip.. No credit card accepted, cash only

sonicwinter
19-11-2022, 04:09 AM
Oshino is really good. Had her a few months back and the memory alone is enough to get me hard again. I didn’t do nuru but I took the room with the bathtub and it was great.

Btw next time you’re there, check out Pic**so which is on the same alley as M** C*** (just after the massage place). Price is about the same and the girls I’ve tried there are pretty on par with MC.

Had some time to burn today so decided to go for nuru massage.. didnt want to go too far away from Siam BTS cause meeting friend there after.. hence decided to visit m*i-ch*n which is only 5 mins walk from Terminal 21 (so dont PM me for the exact location, google maps can find)..

Recep greeted me warmly and told me the girls who are working today.. Oshino looked the prettiest among all, so chose her and quickly paid the recep for a 90 mins session..

Oshino came out as stunning as shown in the pics, followed her up and enjoy her back view (sexy bareback dress and solid ass).. the room itself cant be compared with aya or dream but the most important thing is the service itself which she achieve a 100 marks..

She started with showering me up, one small issue is her stomach area (stretch marks), showered me with the stool (experience unlocked, quite shiok) while kneeling, came out and dry me up.. then the fun part started, nuru damn shiok (around 30 mins) and then the main exercise....

Extremely cooperative and her moans.. my 2nd head starts to stand up recalling her moans.. But not very tight so abit hard to came out, hence she hj-ed at the end..

RTM, yes but not this trip as I didnt bring enough baht for this trip.. No credit card accepted, cash only

mrbananaman
19-11-2022, 09:47 AM

uhh idk why u censoring the name mai chan, which is a perfectly legal joint. Lol sinkies rlly too kiasi huh

mariosuper
19-11-2022, 09:22 PM
hello bro

looking for recommendation for a real nuru massage.

where girl will pour nuru gel and body-to-body massage against customer etc

try out mai chan 2 week ago, but nothing on nuru leh

Citizens
19-11-2022, 10:51 PM
uhh idk why u censoring the name mai chan, which is a perfectly legal joint. Lol sinkies rlly too kiasi huh

It is commercial decision..... if Mai Chan is paying advertising fees Mods can open for them their own thread. No pay fees then Mods will scrutinize posts to ensure no subtle or camouflaged advertisement disguised as FRs or sharing content.

Citizens
19-11-2022, 10:58 PM
hello bro

looking for recommendation for a real nuru massage.

where girl will pour nuru gel and body-to-body massage against customer etc

try out mai chan 2 week ago, but nothing on nuru leh

Maria in Huay Kwang do have nuru B2B for their VIP package.... 9000baht for 90 mins x 2 shots + jacuzzi room.

The other places that I had genuine nuru B2B are the kapoos..... but both joints that I tried only finished with hj ..... no bbbj or fj even though I offered to pay extra to the gal.

mariosuper
19-11-2022, 11:00 PM
Maria in Huay Kwang do have nuru B2B for their VIP package.... 9000baht for 90 mins x 2 shots + jacuzzi room.

The other places that I had genuine nuru B2B are the kapoos..... but both joints that I tried only finished with hj ..... no bbbj or fj even though I offered to pay extra to the gal.

abit out of budget.. lol

ZUNBO96
20-11-2022, 12:39 AM
There are no review of Mitu. Their website required log in password .
Any bro tried recently? I tried before covid ..

Solipse
20-11-2022, 10:23 AM
Mitu is still very good, but expensive compared to the other options available. Went there this week and was 4600-6000 baht for a session.

atoll
20-11-2022, 10:37 AM
Mitu is still very good, but expensive compared to the other options available. Went there this week and was 4600-6000 baht for a session.

Mitu was my preferred place for nuru 3-4 years ago. Their ladies were well versed in nuru technique then. Sadly, the service has since degenerated then and the angpai ladies either left or retired. The last straw was when they allow post-ops LB to work there. Banned that place since then.

Tried nuru in other places a while back like doki doki, daisy dream, mai chan etc, but none has beat the past Mitu experience thus far. Any senior bros who know what i mean and can recommend the same service, pls do share!

ZUNBO96
20-11-2022, 12:24 PM
Mitu was my preferred place for nuru 3-4 years ago. Their ladies were well versed in nuru technique then. Sadly, the service has since degenerated then and the angpai ladies either left or retired. The last straw was when they allow post-ops LB to work there. Banned that place since then.

Tried nuru in other places a while back like doki doki, daisy dream, mai chan etc, but none has beat the past Mitu experience thus far. Any senior bros who know what i mean and can recommend the same service, pls do share!

Thanks for the information . Heading to bkk this week..

JizFries
21-11-2022, 04:09 PM
As a horny boy that I'm, had to try another place before I go back home. This time chose Aya cause more accessible from what I was at.. Renov is how it like in their webpage, told the recep how long I wanted and the recep asked the girls to line up for my choosing..

Wanted to pick Namtan but she wasnt in the line-up (probably got booking liao), so chose App cause she looked the prettiest in the line-up.. nice ass, slim and enhanced Cs.. a slight no-no for me is she has 2 small tattoos on her left shoulder at the back..

Room is not bad but lights abit not working, went to shower with her, tried to talk to her but I dont know thai and her English is not there.. but enjoyed her service until I thought we are only at the half-way point when I only left with 5 mins.. hahaha.. RTM, yes but only for her or Namtan whom I wanted to choose.. PSA, no credit card accepted..

zai_milk
22-11-2022, 12:34 AM
Hi bros
Just visited Mai Chan
Girl MOE
Attitude 9/10
Looks 8/10
SYT type and girl next door
Service 9/10
Solid experience

bobs009
22-11-2022, 07:18 PM
Hi bros, will be heading to bkk this week for kokoro are there any recommendations

ZUNBO96
23-11-2022, 05:26 PM
Hi bros, will be heading to bkk this week for kokoro are there any recommendations

Tired Demi or Jamie on Monday ..please skip ..doki doki is better ..maybe sway it my first time in Kokoro.

occifer
24-11-2022, 02:42 AM
Very good advice and share. Thank all bro for contribute. My trip in bkk was awesome following all senior bro

nayrokj
25-11-2022, 08:15 AM
any recommendations for doki doki or daisy dream?

slackisfunzz
25-11-2022, 10:30 AM

I reckon DD is better :)

Joverick
25-11-2022, 11:33 AM

I think you go their shop see better. See whose looks/figure are your cup of tea.

bobs009
25-11-2022, 11:49 AM

If you intend to go doki doki I suggest you make reservation for the room first. Walked in yesterday and they told me there was no room need to wait for another hour

bobs009
25-11-2022, 11:51 AM
Tired Demi or Jamie on Monday ..please skip ..doki doki is better ..maybe sway it my first time in Kokoro.

My trip there was a pleasant one tried apple(not sure if I hear correctly). Service was good

vaxvms
25-11-2022, 05:10 PM
went DD but not able to get 5000b package as room all booked

total 9 rooms only n 3 are Jacuzzi room only

so better reserve if u die die wan Jacuzzi

many ladies to choose from

but 3000b package she gave 1 shot only ?

anyway old man like me got quality is enough instead of quantity
save some "bullet" for late night :D:D:D

as compare to maria i think DD more value for money unless u have extra bahts to spare

sanuk!!!

boymatang
27-11-2022, 05:19 AM
Was at Aya yesterday, sent them a line msg to book. First pick the girl you want then ask what time available. I booked a girl by the name First, which I don’t recommend as the picture and her are way different. Wanted to decline but the line up wasn’t that impressive either. Nuru wasn’t like Mitu, they put some sort of plastic cover over the mattress before the Nuru Gel, totally different experience. Personally I should have gone to Soap@Mitu. Decided to try Soap@Mitu which was a few minutes walk but the one I wanted wasn’t available as I went last minute due to dissatisfaction. Those wanting Soap@Mitu you’ll have to added them on Line, they reply quickly and send you pictures of who’s available, of course ask what time of who you want is available. Got some priced at 3700 but not sure whether good.
Then after took a 30minute walk to DokiDoki to try my luck, I did want to msg them on Line but was paranoid that picture different from actual. Again all fully booked

HilfanSgx
09-12-2022, 08:48 AM
Would these places be open on Christmas and Christmas Eve? I see also looks like kokoro is the only one that provides the chair thing experience, any other place does that? Was planning on going daisy dream as well for the jacuzzi but from what I see, no action when at jacuzzi.

iLuvSashimi
09-12-2022, 03:44 PM
Would these places be open on Christmas and Christmas Eve? I see also looks like kokoro is the only one that provides the chair thing experience, any other place does that? Was planning on going daisy dream as well for the jacuzzi but from what I see, no action when at jacuzzi.

I think it depends on the girl for daisy dream. I took their signature package which includes nuru and jacuzzi. Forget girl's name but she was open to doing it at the jacuzzi when I asked.

lynex123
11-12-2022, 02:01 PM
When to Doki Doki on Friday, took the 90mins package. First time doing nuru massage in Thailand, it was nice. Not much girl to choose from went at 6pm.

The process started with the girl preparing the bed and water. She start with cleaning your body and do her nuru slide. Had 1 shot on the nuru bed.

Then have some massage. Then start round 2.

Didnt know 90mins is 2 shots? Cos I didnt pay more for the 2nd shot

Overall nice experience

Hellotherehere
12-12-2022, 01:48 AM
When to Doki Doki on Friday, took the 90mins package. First time doing nuru massage in Thailand, it was nice. Not much girl to choose from went at 6pm.

The process started with the girl preparing the bed and water. She start with cleaning your body and do her nuru slide. Had 1 shot on the nuru bed.

Overall nice experience

What’s the damage bro?

gu68qq
12-12-2022, 12:22 PM
Went to mitu/soap few days ago. First visit since Covid, The “new” location is more convenient vs pre Covid times. The new shop is next to terminal 21 and soi cowboy. The receptionist is the same Thai lady vs pre Covid

U can message the shop and they will send you partial face photos before you book

Booked Fabi for 60min 5000thb.
She is a looker with big eyes, fair skin, 160cm and natural B size.
She worked hard in the 60min and gave me a good Nuru session. Mitu girls kept up the good service standard. I got a room just with the wet inflated mat, no bed. It’s harder to boom boom on the mat as it has no friction. I much prefer the older set up. Never the less, it’s a minor point. I enjoyed it

Bro beware, fabi doesn’t work everyday. She mentioned 2-3 times a week

lynex123
12-12-2022, 02:22 PM
What’s the damage bro?
Oh 90mins for 3500B

lonelyfish
14-12-2022, 10:26 AM

Overall nice experience

Many MP and Nuru places are 2 shots for 90 min package. If u take 2 girls, sometimes it becomes unlimited shots lol. If the ML is good, it is easy to accidentally misfire during the Nuru session. There's also an MP offer unlimited for 90 min.

I'm gonna head to Doki Doki again when I go to BKK next week. I find the service here is better than Kokoro. It is also difficult to catch those good ML at Kokoro. I want to try Daisy Dream again, but they don't have 90 min package without VIP. I like to spend more time on the Nuru mat than the Jacuzzi.

Angrybearr
14-12-2022, 05:09 PM
Tried nabi from kokoro overal a very satisfying session. Total rate 3900baht.

alpineguy
14-12-2022, 05:54 PM
Any bros here tried Boss Massage? I saw their ML got some pretty ones..

lonelyfish
15-12-2022, 12:25 AM
Any bros here tried Boss Massage? I saw their ML got some pretty ones..

I've tried Boss massage. It is not the totally wet and slippery full body slide Nuru massage on the air mat, its just Nuru gel on your body with simple B2B rub. The girls quality are hit and miss, I passed by for a few days then finally picked one for the service.

The good part is the low price and they open early if you wanna have a session in the morning. But at 10.30am, they only like have 2 -3 girls for u to choose.

lonelyfish
15-12-2022, 12:34 AM
Tried nabi from kokoro overal a very satisfying session. Total rate 3900baht.

I managed to get Nabi once, she gave very good service. I want to try Julia, but always can't catch her lol. If you walk in, it is difficult to get good ones also, best bet is to advance book. Another ML Natalie wasn't very good for the Nuru, but the chair play was excellent.

naruto99
15-12-2022, 08:39 PM
Just tried spicy massage

https://liff.line.me/1645278921-kWRPP32q/?accountId=652irflq

Would say the service from the Papasan all the way to the girl is good

Saw quite a few good looking ones and SYT

Worth supporting

diabloshook
15-12-2022, 09:55 PM
why the line only has 1 girl and no website to see

naruto99
15-12-2022, 10:19 PM
why the line only has 1 girl and no website to see

Click on chat to ask for the avail girls

goodu
16-12-2022, 11:22 PM
can share the line ID? i going bkk soon

Hellotherehere
17-12-2022, 04:09 AM
Can share if there is any website to see?

lonelyfish
19-12-2022, 12:24 AM

Since u got the 3000b package, was the Nuru on the inflatable airmat or put plastic sheet / mat on the bed? I thinking of not going for the 5000b cuz I got it last time, the Nuru was amazing but I didn't really like the Jacuzzi part (I don't enjoy soaking water in general X.x).

vaxvms
19-12-2022, 02:45 PM
Since u got the 3000b package, was the Nuru on the inflatable airmat or put plastic sheet / mat on the bed? I thinking of not going for the 5000b cuz I got it last time, the Nuru was amazing but I didn't really like the Jacuzzi part (I don't enjoy soaking water in general X.x).

on the bed only :mad::mad::mad:

lucky service was not bad

iLuvSashimi
19-12-2022, 06:30 PM
I want to try Daisy Dream again, but they don't have 90 min package without VIP. I like to spend more time on the Nuru mat than the Jacuzzi.

I also like nuru only. I think Daisy Dream sister brand (Aya massage) got 90 mins nuru package. Gonna try it when I fly to bkk on Wed. ;)

StupidCharsiew
20-12-2022, 07:31 AM
Anyone tried this place? Analisa Massage? Their services package seems good and if choose 2 girls looks damn nice as seen on video at their website :D

https://analisamassagebangkok.com/services/

https://youtu.be/OUQmboJHoKs

https://rockitreports.com/review-of-tantra-massage-ii-in-bangkok-thailand/

goodu
20-12-2022, 10:57 AM
Anyone tried this place? Analisa Massage? Their services package seems good and if choose 2 girls looks damn nice as seen on video at their website :D

The girls looks abit old.

goodu
20-12-2022, 10:58 AM
on the bed only :mad::mad::mad:

lucky service was not bad

Share line contact

kampongboatman
20-12-2022, 11:20 AM

from the website they seem to do prostate only with happy ending i believe maybe bbbj / hj

vaxvms
20-12-2022, 12:42 PM
Share line contact

i just walked in and select from 1 row of girls
din book via line as i dun trust photo much nowadays :p

Hellotherehere
20-12-2022, 02:33 PM
i just walked in and select from 1 row of girls
din book via line as i dun trust photo much nowadays :p

Young and syt?

jeremiahb52
20-12-2022, 02:35 PM

many ladies to choose from

but 3000b package she gave 1 shot only ?

anyway old man like me got quality is enough instead of quantity
save some "bullet" for late night :D:D:D

as compare to maria i think DD more value for money unless u have extra bahts to spare

sanuk!!!

what is DD ?

StupidCharsiew
20-12-2022, 07:58 PM
from the website they seem to do prostate only with happy ending i believe maybe bbbj / hjGot plenty of packages nia

lonelyfish
20-12-2022, 09:15 PM

I wanted to try their service, but not all the girls do every service. When I went there, there were about 6 girls, and only 2 do full service. Didn't see what I like, I left and went somewhere else.

lonelyfish
20-12-2022, 09:26 PM
I also like nuru only. I think Daisy Dream sister brand (Aya massage) got 90 mins nuru package. Gonna try it when I fly to bkk on Wed. ;)

Now I looked at DD website again, it states if you booked the deluxe room, it is Vinyl sheet. Only if you book the Jacuzzi room, you get the inflatable mattress.

For that price, I rather head to Doki Doki or Kokoro. The last trip I wanted to try Mitu so I added their line and asked them for the line up. Some of the girls seems not bad, but some bros mentioned they now have post op LBs.

I'm going to BKK on Fri, gonna book 2 girls either at Doki Doki or Kokoro. Hope they got more girls working that day.

StupidCharsiew
20-12-2022, 09:44 PM
Now I looked at DD website again, it states if you booked the deluxe room, it is Vinyl sheet. Only if you book the Jacuzzi room, you get the inflatable mattress.

For that price, I rather head to Doki Doki or Kokoro. The last trip I wanted to try Mitu so I added their line and asked them for the line up. Some of the girls seems not bad, but some bros mentioned they now have post op LBs.

I'm going to BKK on Fri, gonna book 2 girls either at Doki Doki or Kokoro. Hope they got more girls working that day.Oooof. Unless they state which is postop it's best to avoid haha

lonelyfish
20-12-2022, 10:07 PM
Oooof. Unless they state which is postop it's best to avoid haha

The line message they send me is only the line up photos with the cost, age, number of kids and height. I wanted to pick 1 of their new girls, but went to Kokoro instead. I can try to ask again though.

Anyway, the service time at Mitu based on the reply is only 60mins, but I usually wanted 90mins service which they don't have.

2Ace
20-12-2022, 11:23 PM
Thank all master manage to follow all info share, Tried kokoro Nabi service is really good and a brand new experience for me. Total damage 3900 + 500 request for special thai room

xiaobai1358
21-12-2022, 11:30 AM
Thank all master manage to follow all info share, Tried kokoro Nabi service is really good and a brand new experience for me. Total damage 3900 + 500 request for special thai room

kokoro service not bad. i tried 2 ladies package. normal room 7500 90 mins 2s

goodu
21-12-2022, 09:25 PM

I'm going to BKK on Fri, gonna book 2 girls either at Doki Doki or Kokoro. Hope they got more girls working that day.

i going this friday also! doki doki seems near where i be staying

lonelyfish
21-12-2022, 09:42 PM
kokoro service not bad. i tried 2 ladies package. normal room 7500 90 mins 2s

The 2s part is very good to have because it is very easy to misfire with the 2 girls sliding, rubbing and grinding u non-stop during the Nuru.

HilfanSgx
23-12-2022, 03:21 PM
I think it depends on the girl for daisy dream. I took their signature package which includes nuru and jacuzzi. Forget girl's name but she was open to doing it at the jacuzzi when I asked.

I see. Then I'll just try both DD and kokoro. Any bros have recommendations for both joints? I like gals who can give PSE but otherwise just like if they give good service.

wanchope
23-12-2022, 11:24 PM

Hi Bro,

Which nuru got the post op lb?

lonelyfish
24-12-2022, 02:00 PM
Last night booked 2 girls Nuru session at Doki at 6500B x 90min, 1 of them so rough with the HJ while sliding then BBBJ with a lot of teeth contact. Tell her to stop then go CIM in the other girl, now KKJ still a bit pain from it, gotta take a break for awhile.

Not gonna book these 2 in future, both don't allow lip kissing. My past 2 experiences were way better.

Funquest
24-12-2022, 02:25 PM
Hi Bro,

Which nuru got the post op lb?

I think Mitu is the one mentioned.

Last night booked 2 girls Nuru session at Doki at 6500B x 90min, 1 of them so rough with the HJ while sliding then BBBJ with a lot of teeth contact. Tell her to stop then go CIM in the other girl, now KKJ still a bit pain from it, gotta take a break for awhile.

Not gonna book these 2 in future, both don't allow lip kissing. My past 2 experiences were way better.

Do you remember their names?

francisloo1405
24-12-2022, 02:33 PM
I see. Then I'll just try both DD and kokoro. Any bros have recommendations for both joints? I like gals who can give PSE but otherwise just like if they give good service.

Kokoro rika service oriented.

lonelyfish
24-12-2022, 09:00 PM
Do you remember their names?

Yes. Barbie and Mayu. Barbie is the rough one, but if u like to FJ tight pussies, hers is rather tight. Mayu quite new, I think just worked few mth only, just sliding n sliding, some catbath on nips and do BBBJ only, when I kind of gave up on the session, I just CIM in her.

In the pics, u will find Barbie is the prettier one, end up is not. Mayu is soso overall. Both are short n not slim (not fat too though) with natural B boobs. If u hug Mayu too much, she will say pain then turn ard.

HilfanSgx
24-12-2022, 11:11 PM
So first day, went for Daisy Dream around 5. Reach there, quite alot of choice kind of overwhelming, they all smile smile. The mamasan recommended Katt for the Nuru + jacuzzi package. She very easy to click with can talk English quite well. Face very cute and Body wise gt a bit tummy and rather dark skin but still ok for me, boobs natural I think b and pointy. The shower damn sensual french like no tomorrow. Will rub my dick between thigh. Nuru is very sensual, had a laugh when she slipped off. Gave a good sensual bbj and opted to fj on bed instead of the air mattress. Very good moaning and talk dirty. Surrendered in missionary. Then go for jacuzzi she help massage my shoulders and head while I inside, then she climbed in and we TCSS. Got horny so started dfk and she hj me while in jacuzzi, gave bbj as well when I lifted myself up. Did thigh fuck then continue onto shower then bed and finish off. Really not time watcher cos left like 10mins still opted to lie down TCSS some more. Interestingly enough could not find her in the list of gals from line.
Maybe tmrw try Rika from kokoro like a bro suggested but really tempted go back for Katt.

Hellotherehere
24-12-2022, 11:58 PM
So first day, went for Daisy Dream around 5. Reach there, quite alot of choice kind of overwhelming, they all smile smile. The mamasan recommended Katt for the Nuru + jacuzzi package. She very easy to click with can talk English quite well. Face very cute and Body wise gt a bit tummy and rather dark skin but still ok for me, boobs natural I think b and pointy. The shower damn sensual french like no tomorrow. Will rub my dick between thigh. Nuru is very sensual, had a laugh when she slipped off. Gave a good sensual bbj and opted to fj on bed instead of the air mattress. Very good moaning and talk dirty. Surrendered in missionary. Then go for jacuzzi she help massage my shoulders and head while I inside, then she climbed in and we TCSS. Got horny so started dfk and she hj me while in jacuzzi, gave bbj as well when I lifted myself up. Did thigh fuck then continue onto shower then bed and finish off. Really not time watcher cos left like 10mins still opted to lie down TCSS some more. Interestingly enough could not find her in the list of gals from line.
Maybe tmrw try Rika from kokoro like a bro suggested but really tempted go back for Katt.

What’s the damage bro?

HilfanSgx
25-12-2022, 12:00 AM
What’s the damage bro?

It's flat rate Nuru + jacuzzi 5k bahtbaht. Their line gt all the price.

HilfanSgx
25-12-2022, 09:13 AM
Intersting, just got into kokoro around 230, seems like already gt a line. Lady say need wait 15minutes bcos all room full. See how it goes, then I update
Update
Tldr, picked lemon, milfy look and body like lily thai but fairer skin. Boobs enhanced b. Very service oriented and enjoyed my time with her. But feel I didn't click as well like with Katt from DD. For bros who gt targets like Rika or Julia, better do via booking instead of going. More chance can get her and will not need to wait around much.

Enzo1
25-12-2022, 11:33 PM
you can't go wrong with Julia from Kokoro and Yuki from Casanova

coqster
26-12-2022, 12:13 PM
I went addict massage took nuru room and service but just shower and FJ. These DD and kokoro all really have nuru?

hengteck007
26-12-2022, 12:31 PM
I went addict massage took nuru room and service but just shower and FJ. These DD and kokoro all really have nuru?

kokoro has. quite fun actually haha just like jav porn, the air mattress and they slide on you

tomatosauce
26-12-2022, 05:39 PM
wanted to try nuru for the first time and went to dokidoki on friday night, seems like a busy day and since i didn't book in advance...gonna make do with what's left on the list
took sora but she didnt look like what the pic presented. pic was a fair skinned lady but she look more to the darker side which is quite an disappointment to me. session was quite sop and robotic which is another disappointment. last disappointment was her boobs are fake and you can clearly feel the thick scar under the boobs. all in all didnt really enjoy my first nuru session. maybe i pick the wrong girl, wrong place or wrong time.

manymanee
26-12-2022, 05:45 PM
wanted to try nuru for the first time and went to dokidoki on friday night, seems like a busy day and since i didn't book in advance...gonna make do with what's left on the list
took sora but she didnt look like what the pic presented. pic was a fair skinned lady but she look more to the darker side which is quite an disappointment to me. session was quite sop and robotic which is another disappointment. last disappointment was her boobs are fake and you can clearly feel the thick scar under the boobs. all in all didnt really enjoy my first nuru session. maybe i pick the wrong girl, wrong place or wrong time.

my experience is book early. they have line can book with them through line.

lonelyfish
26-12-2022, 07:30 PM
Interestingly enough could not find her in the list of gals from line.

My visit last time to DD was with Katt. She mention she don't work everyday as well. Very chatty girl, didn't have action in the Jacuzzi though.

iLuvSashimi
27-12-2022, 11:10 AM

Now holiday season and many farangs escaping winter in their home country so a lot of tourists flocking to bkk. Definitely try to book beforehand if can. Wait till the tiongs can travel then GG for us. Maybe walk-in also no girl for you.

Sanphat
27-12-2022, 01:51 PM
Now holiday season and many farangs escaping winter in their home country so a lot of tourists flocking to bkk. Definitely try to book beforehand if can. Wait till the tiongs can travel then GG for us. Maybe walk-in also no girl for you.

tiongs really spoil market. dont want to dwell into details why...

wanchope
28-12-2022, 12:16 AM
Daisy D is incredibly popular. thats y the girls a lot is not available and mamasan uniterested. doki no showcase of girls is a major disadvantage. Addict seems to be value for money. However, see that the better girls are available at night? Aya is daisy 2.0

One joint not talked about is dozo. How does bros here rate it?

yellow123
28-12-2022, 01:06 AM
If angel does appear in life, it is in Mai Chan

Just arrived at BKK today and after checked in I walked around for dinner but then feel that didi is sterling myself towards Mai Chan nearby Terminal 21. Once walked in, mamasan who is quite cute as well intro me and told me got 4 girls available. The 1st one she introduced is a 22 years old girl named Kimiko, there are others and the 2nd one is cuter but from the picture you can see Kimiko has really huge jugs. So since this massage wasnt planned I thought of just giving it a try and man I was so lucky because Kimiko is a stunner, she has some baby fats and small tummy but she looks very very cute, decent height and most importantly her real C cup breast and she walked out in the school uniform mai chan ladies wear.

Imagine those AV featuring students with huge jugs, suddenly it comes true. That very moment I forgot every bad thing in life because Kimiko is an angel that walked into my life.

Every step up to the room is pleasure. Mind you that I have banged at least 40 girls in my life but C cup ones this is the 2nd and the cutest. She really has the JAV actress look and every step up she walked in front of me rest assure you can enjoy the sight of her ass.

Once in the room she remove her shirts and trousers again those are something that can only happen in fantasy. A school girl with C size breast. If one thing downside about her is maybe that she has tattoos around her breast that make her look not so pure and innocent anymore but who cares. her original C cup is so soft and smooth, every hold filled every part of your palm.

Right after we both removed our shirt we bath in the shower together, she rub the shower gel on me and when I want to do it myself, she shout in a shy way let me help you. It is like a servant serving master. Needless to say didi erected like hell the whole time. we both rub shower gels on each other and rub against each others' body. Every second worth every penny paid.

After that she dried me with towel and she started giving me nuru massage. TBH her massage is nothing to shout about but I care not about her massage anymore. I just couldnt wait to turn around and play her boobs like no tomorrow.

After the long awaited "massage" is done, I turned around and she started to give me bj. She made cute shy innocent look and every moment stimulate something into every cell in my body and this goes on for 5 minutes. Then after that we played each others' bodypart where she kept squeezing and dfk my didi and I kept playing her jugs. That is so much worth it than papaya farm. Before we fj, I asked if we can kiss, she tossed her tongue straight into my mouth and we FK for some time. Then after that she asked if I want to start fj. Of course I can't wait to begin it 30 minutes ago. And she sat on me. She is not the tightest I had but it is more than enough. She did a cowgirl and then we exchange position where I go up. Having tahan for so long, I cannot take it any longer and release in less than 5 minutes.

After that where still have sometimes I helped her to put her bra back on and we hug for another 5 minutes before finally go downstairs. Mamasan saw us come down and asked another 2 girls to stand by the counter and bowed to me when I finally leave. All in all, it is heaven and I found my angel. I want to marry her so much.

Face : 8/10. cute face like JAV actress.

Height : 1.6-1.65

Boobs : 10/10. original C. Soft and juggly. Filled every part of your hand holding it.

Body : 8/10. small baby fat tummy but to me that makes her look cuter. FAIR SKIN.

Bath:thorough.

French:YES.

BBBJ:9/10.last long time.

FJ : 8/10.medium tight.fun.

GFE:8/10.a bit shy but very friendly.speaks mandarin.

RTF: yes

Damage: 220THB for 45 minutes

goodu
28-12-2022, 01:08 AM
Tonight try Aya. This girl neko 29 years old very small size petite 1.53m tall and cleanly shaven. Quite bubbly girl and chatty. Speak quite goos english.

Took the 3K baht nuru massage… don’t have those float massage bed. They just put one disposable plastic sheet over the bed then action starts after bathing together. Quite slippery on the plastic sheet then she nearly glide off the bed and I got to grab hold of her!

Nuru massage - just rate 7/10 for the exp since not much rubbing that I expected.
Sex - quite good sex and moaning I give 8.5/10
Looks - if you are into petite cute girl shes the one 8/10
Massage - ok not too bad passable but I just rate 7/10

lonelyfish
28-12-2022, 01:49 AM

I just went to Doki again today. I messaged the line in the morning to book and RTF a very good ML. This is a great session, I had it before, and it's better. I may not pick other girls from this shop anymore after my bad experience with those 2 rough girls, a painful experience. Ok, there was another ML I've tried which is good with her service and very accommodating to report to work on her off day cuz I booked (the boss listed her as available girl when I asked).

I think a lot of the girls here are dark skin, so far I've tried 4 ML here, 3 dark, 1 fair. All Issan girls. Fortunately, I like dark skin girls more than fair.

Conclusion: You picked the wrong girl. The pictures are quite inaccurate. Some are dinosaurs lol. I made a note to avoid when I saw them. You can see the girls if you hang around long enough while other customers picking as well.

yellow123
28-12-2022, 08:52 AM
How is 102 massage bangkok. Anyone tried?

https://www.massage-bangkok.net/en/

leroyjenkins69
28-12-2022, 01:39 PM

102 has nuru ?

wanchope
30-12-2022, 09:22 PM

Same street as addict. Keep catcalling me even though i just walked out of addict. laughed when i trip over uneven ground

lonely etoile
30-12-2022, 09:39 PM
tried nana at Dozo S33. good experience. Wanted to try miko. but no chance. any bros got FR on the place?

fantastic8
31-12-2022, 02:21 PM
tried nana at Dozo S33. good experience. Wanted to try miko. but no chance. any bros got FR on the place?

Hi, may I know how much are the damage cost?

fantastic8
31-12-2022, 02:28 PM

Just arrived at BKK today and after checked in I walked around for dinner but then feel that didi is sterling myself towards Mai Chan nearby Terminal 21. Once walked in, mamasan who is quite cute as well intro me and told me got 4 girls available. The 1st one she introduced is a 22 years old girl named Kimiko, there are others and the 2nd one is cuter but from the picture you can see Kimiko has really huge jugs. So since this massage wasnt planned I thought of just giving it a try and man I was so lucky because Kimiko is a stunner, she has some baby fats and small tummy but she looks very very cute, decent height and most importantly her real C cup breast and she walked out in the school uniform mai chan ladies wear.

Imagine those AV featuring students with huge jugs, suddenly it comes true. That very moment I forgot every bad thing in life because Kimiko is an angel that walked into my life.

Every step up to the room is pleasure. Mind you that I have banged at least 40 girls in my life but C cup ones this is the 2nd and the cutest. She really has the JAV actress look and every step up she walked in front of me rest assure you can enjoy the sight of her ass.

Once in the room she remove her shirts and trousers again those are something that can only happen in fantasy. A school girl with C size breast. If one thing downside about her is maybe that she has tattoos around her breast that make her look not so pure and innocent anymore but who cares. her original C cup is so soft and smooth, every hold filled every part of your palm.

Right after we both removed our shirt we bath in the shower together, she rub the shower gel on me and when I want to do it myself, she shout in a shy way let me help you. It is like a servant serving master. Needless to say didi erected like hell the whole time. we both rub shower gels on each other and rub against each others' body. Every second worth every penny paid.

After that she dried me with towel and she started giving me nuru massage. TBH her massage is nothing to shout about but I care not about her massage anymore. I just couldnt wait to turn around and play her boobs like no tomorrow.

After the long awaited "massage" is done, I turned around and she started to give me bj. She made cute shy innocent look and every moment stimulate something into every cell in my body and this goes on for 5 minutes. Then after that we played each others' bodypart where she kept squeezing and dfk my didi and I kept playing her jugs. That is so much worth it than papaya farm. Before we fj, I asked if we can kiss, she tossed her tongue straight into my mouth and we FK for some time. Then after that she asked if I want to start fj. Of course I can't wait to begin it 30 minutes ago. And she sat on me. She is not the tightest I had but it is more than enough. She did a cowgirl and then we exchange position where I go up. Having tahan for so long, I cannot take it any longer and release in less than 5 minutes.

After that where still have sometimes I helped her to put her bra back on and we hug for another 5 minutes before finally go downstairs. Mamasan saw us come down and asked another 2 girls to stand by the counter and bowed to me when I finally leave. All in all, it is heaven and I found my angel. I want to marry her so much.

Boobs : 10/10. original C. Soft and juggly. Filled every part of your hand holding it.

Body : 8/10. small baby fat tummy but to me that makes her look cuter. FAIR SKIN.

Mind to share where is the location?

iluv33
31-12-2022, 04:23 PM
Mind to share where is the location?

google Mai Chan

lonelyfish
31-12-2022, 05:40 PM
I managed to get Julia at Kokoro by booking, she's pretty and good. Standard rooms were fully book, and I had to take VIP rooom. Not a fan of using a Jacuzzi, but she's good in there too. It took quite some time away to play it though. After the session, I see a lot of customers sitting at the lobby, I think everyone wanna shoot their own fireworks today.

lonely etoile
01-01-2023, 01:47 PM
Hi, may I know how much are the damage cost?

3200 60m nuru got mattress. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XifAw1pOWFU

FLYBY
02-01-2023, 04:42 PM
Visited kokoro During the second half of Dec.

Arrived around 14:00 and was greeted nicely. 4 girls were presented to me out of which one had serious fuck me vibes (hard to tell by the site photos but it may be Emily)

I opted for the VIP (Japanese style room with Jacuzzi) and I would highly recommend the room. It took a few min for the girl to get organized and after that we headed up to the room.

We took things easy with no pressure and got some music going for the ambience.

Had a great wash down on the famous stool and COB for round 1. I will never never forget her knelling with my dick in her hand telling me "Now I will suck your balls and eat your ass" .... OMG....

Jumped into the Jacuzzi and got a nice soft massage and then moved back to the mat for a NURU glide. on the Turn we began round 2 and tried to do Missh but I was not into it as she was in a little pain due to my size. decided to take the rubber off and started HJ but after a while I started masturbating with her rubbing my balls and my finger in her LS. I think she got a real kick out of this and she really enjoyed the scene.

Great place will be back during Feb.

Total WO tip was 4500

devil99
03-01-2023, 02:56 AM
Planning to pay a visit to Doki Doki for my upcoming trip to BKK. any ladies to recommend? Or has anyone tried Pam

sianren
03-01-2023, 10:17 PM
Planning to pay a visit to Doki Doki for my upcoming trip to BKK. any ladies to recommend? Or has anyone tried Pam

Will be there this week too, wondering which girl got natural C boobs with pretty face. Any recommandation?

guy88852
03-01-2023, 10:41 PM
What time does most of these shops open?

lonelyfish
04-01-2023, 12:21 AM
Will be there this week too, wondering which girl got natural C boobs with pretty face. Any recommandation?

U want this combination, it will be really hard to find. Maybe pretty with natural B is easier. Also, our definition of pretty maybe different with you. Eg: I like dark skin slim Thai girls with plain jane look but you may not like them.

Don't trust the pictures, they are 100% inaccurate lol. Better u head there and take a look. I went for Nuru 3 times in the last 2 weeks at Doki Doki and Kokoro, there were many customers there viewing the girls at around 3 - 4pm after my sessions. I found that most girls here start work at around 2pm. I usually book timeslot at 2pm or 3pm except the 1st one at 8pm because of my flight there. You can Google for their webpage and add their line and ask.

* The Nuru girls may not do frenching. I tried quite a few of them, the rate is about 50%.

Hellotherehere
04-01-2023, 08:27 AM
Anyone tried Mona at Kokoro?

sianren
04-01-2023, 10:43 AM
Thank Bro Lonelyfish, will try to book in LINE, but as u mentioned picture not accurate, viewing in person is better, but normally limited choice to choose from:rolleyes:

coqster
04-01-2023, 06:08 PM
102 has nuru ?

102 boss is a French guy. Don’t really have nuru. Only b2b massage and FJ. Addict also same same. Main thing is FJ and got mirrors to admire a hot girl sucking your cock and you pumping her pussy.

coqster
04-01-2023, 06:13 PM
https://gdiary.com/store/massage/maichan-massage/ Your kimiko looks good..

megaman11
04-01-2023, 09:31 PM

Hear say Pam is the Angpai of Doki. Didn't get to try her during my last trip
to Bangkok as she only avail after Christmas. Hope to get to try her in my next trip to Bangkok

Hellotherehere
04-01-2023, 10:55 PM
Doki all the girls face censored off. Hard to gauge. Best to go down and aee

lonelyfish
04-01-2023, 11:35 PM
Doki all the girls face censored off. Hard to gauge. Best to go down and aee

Bro, even the pictures in their own iPad without the censor is totally inaccurate. Kokoro's as well. The last time I saw Pam at Doki, she isn't slim at all, so do several others when the other customers viewing the girls. But I heard her services are excellent, so she Angpai.

At Kokoro, I've tried Julia, Nabi and Natalie. Julia and Nabi are very good. After my session with Julia, she hinted me to book tarma Julia x Rika next time. Too bad Rika wasn't working that day, and I think the chance of getting them at the same time together is also very low.

Hellotherehere
04-01-2023, 11:45 PM
Which one more syt for Julia, Nabi and Natalie?

lonelyfish
05-01-2023, 12:22 AM
Which one more syt for Julia, Nabi and Natalie?

I find Julia is prettier and slimmer but older than Nabi. If u like boobs, Nabi has a larger pair and is younger too. Both gave very good service overall. Natalie is youngest, looks so so, but her chair play during the shower and catbath are very good, other service are SOP.

I won't mention the age they told me though, u can ask them yourself. If you want to french them, you gotta try your luck. It is something not every ML will give.

elt0n
05-01-2023, 11:35 PM
Seems like mostly dark skin? Any fair syt like Chinese Thai?

lonelyfish
05-01-2023, 11:46 PM
Seems like mostly dark skin? Any fair syt like Chinese Thai?

Yes, have. I seen them, but I didn't usually pick them cuz I like dark skin girls. Many of the ML girls from Isaan have dark skin. There are those from Chiang Mai and other places with fairer skin.

devil99
06-01-2023, 10:30 AM
Hear say Pam is the Angpai of Doki. Didn't get to try her during my last trip
to Bangkok as she only avail after Christmas. Hope to get to try her in my next trip to Bangkok

Thats why i heard too! Thats why planning to try her.

elt0n
06-01-2023, 05:14 PM
Yes, have. I seen them, but I didn't usually pick them cuz I like dark skin girls. Many of the ML girls from Isaan have dark skin. There are those from Chiang Mai and other places with fairer skin.

Any recommendations?

coconutlove6491
06-01-2023, 05:30 PM
not all massage places have nuru correct ? i interested in checking soi 24 but not sure inside got nuru or not. i took the motorcycle taxi he took the small lane 24 to shortcut to main road, zoom past saw a few not bad looking ones sitting outside

leroyjenkins69
06-01-2023, 06:06 PM
102 boss is a French guy. Don’t really have nuru. Only b2b massage and FJ. Addict also same same. Main thing is FJ and got mirrors to admire a hot girl sucking your cock and you pumping her pussy.

went to see addict apparently they not showing their available girls

leroyjenkins69
06-01-2023, 06:11 PM
102 looks pricey

QuasiCitrus
07-01-2023, 03:56 PM
102 looks pricey

i visited the website, prices not stated. should be pricey.

NoSales
08-01-2023, 10:50 PM
Newly open, https://heaven-bkk.com/
Any FR?

lonelyfish
09-01-2023, 02:52 AM
Newly open, https://heaven-bkk.com/
Any FR?

The rooms looks new, haven't spotted this place before. It is the average price for the Nuru massage though. Maybe take a look when I go to BKK end of this month. But the girls pictures on the website don't seem to match the data. That fit body + 39kg don't seem to match.

kujo86
09-01-2023, 03:13 PM
The rooms looks new, haven't spotted this place before. It is the average price for the Nuru massage though. Maybe take a look when I go to BKK end of this month. But the girls pictures on the website don't seem to match the data. That fit body + 39kg don't seem to match.

i just took a look at the website, although they cover the eyes for the girls, my impression the girls dont look very good.

lonelyfish
09-01-2023, 09:50 PM
i just took a look at the website, although they cover the eyes for the girls, my impression the girls dont look very good.

I may probably pass by and take a look, if not good, then don't book.

unkow123
09-01-2023, 10:17 PM
is this the place https://asok-massage.com/ladies/ ?? didn't find Kimiko

StupidCharsiew
11-01-2023, 08:16 PM
Any bros tried this "Cherry Massage"? I see they have a few ladies with nice ass leh. I don't mind them thicc :p

ANy bros can share the full damage for nuru? They don't have Line

https://cherrymassagebkk.com/massage-ladies/

lonelyfish
11-01-2023, 11:15 PM
Any bros tried this "Cherry Massage"? I see they have a few ladies with nice ass leh. I don't mind them thicc :p

ANy bros can share the full damage for nuru? They don't have Line

https://cherrymassagebkk.com/massage-ladies/

I don't think u can get actual Nuru massage in this shop. There's another shop Orient Massage which I frequent, they have Nuru massage for cheap, but that air mat is so tiny and the put it on the bed for the Nuru slide. Not the totally slippery one too. But I like their girls, can do anything you want lol.

Almost all the Nuru places with actual air mat are about 3000B 60min / 3500B 90min. That Heaven Massage shared earlier by another bro have promo for Jan 2023 and that's 3500B for 90min on the Nuru airmat.

I want to try that Paradise Massage at Soi26 though. Now their website shows the services which girl can DFK, BBBJ, AR or even AJ (+1500B) or creampie (+2000B) lol ... 2400B/90min for 2 shots. Heading to BKK again on CNY week, hope got good girls working.

StupidCharsiew
11-01-2023, 11:25 PM
I don't think u can get actual Nuru massage in this shop. There's another shop Orient Massage which I frequent, they have Nuru massage for cheap, but that air mat is so tiny and the put it on the bed for the Nuru slide. Not the totally slippery one too. But I like their girls, can do anything you want lol.

Almost all the Nuru places with actual air mat are about 3000B 60min / 3500B 90min. That Heaven Massage shared earlier by another bro have promo for Jan 2023 and that's 3500B for 90min on the Nuru airmat.

I want to try that Paradise Massage at Soi26 though. Now their website shows the services which girl can DFK, BBBJ, AR or even AJ (+1500B) or creampie (+2000B) lol ... 2400B/90min for 2 shots. Heading to BKK again on CNY week, hope got good girls working.I see. Actually I plan to visit Boss Massage which is also beside Cherry. They got 2 girls nuru which I'm looking forward to. Cherry has some thicc ladies but maybe I also look at Orient since they're all nearby

lonelyfish
11-01-2023, 11:40 PM
I see. Actually I plan to visit Boss Massage which is also beside Cherry. They got 2 girls nuru which I'm looking forward to. Cherry has some thicc ladies but maybe I also look at Orient since they're all nearby

The last time I tried Boss Massage, they only used Nuru Gel and no air mat. Maybe need to book the VIP room with the mat. The available girls are quite random, I had to pass by a few days to pick one that look ok to me. Dream Heaven Massage at Soi 33 branch has prettier girls, managed to pick a SYT there but she's kind of SOP service, ok service with no chemistry, no kisses too.

Pakit
15-01-2023, 10:17 PM
The last time I tried Boss Massage, they only used Nuru Gel and no air mat. Maybe need to book the VIP room with the mat. The available girls are quite random, I had to pass by a few days to pick one that look ok to me. Dream Heaven Massage at Soi 33 branch has prettier girls, managed to pick a SYT there but she's kind of SOP service, ok service with no chemistry, no kisses too.Hi,
Did you see Ice here ? Her profile looks outdated.
http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com/masseuses/ice-53
Thanks

tianshi_shinko
16-01-2023, 03:14 PM
Hi all bro
Check with you for mai chan is 220baht for 45min + 1shot inclusive eh?

lonelyfish
16-01-2023, 10:37 PM
Hi,
Thanks

I just asked to view the girls then picked one and went to the room, so I don't know the names of the other girls. The girl I picked was listed under Soi 26 in the website, but working at Soi 33 when I was there. I went to Soi 26 first, saw only 3 girls, then head off to Soi 33 and there were more than 10 girls there.

lonelyfish
16-01-2023, 10:43 PM
Hi all bro
Check with you for mai chan is 220baht for 45min + 1shot inclusive eh?

Based on the site, 1900B is the minimum price. And it is 45min + 1 shot and full service. I'm trying the 2 girls 90min service next week when I'm there, hope it is for 2 shots.

HardestCore
21-01-2023, 02:32 PM
Hi,
Thanks
I tried Alice a while back - fantastic body and long slender legs if that is your thing. She is tall and very well proportioned. Very accommodating in whatever you wish done.

http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com/masseuses/alice-57

Pakit
22-01-2023, 12:05 AM
I tried Alice a while back - fantastic body and long slender legs if that is your thing. She is tall and very well proportioned. Very accommodating in whatever you wish done.

http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com/masseuses/alice-57

I see now the website has been refurbished, and available girls been updated.

Thanks

MatFoelry
22-01-2023, 04:28 AM
viagra used for (https://sviagras.cyou) The authors used high pressure homogenization to prepare SLNs because the matrix lipid composed of palm oil i

shenzhen
22-01-2023, 09:33 PM
I need help from senior chiongster here. Which good hotel should I stay which has the most massage joints located along sukhumvit.. TIA

sonicwinter
23-01-2023, 05:08 AM
I need help from senior chiongster here. Which good hotel should I stay which has the most massage joints located along sukhumvit.. TIA

Holiday Inn on Soi 22 is walking distance to lots of massage joints.

StupidCharsiew
23-01-2023, 06:21 AM
I need help from senior chiongster here. Which good hotel should I stay which has the most massage joints located along sukhumvit.. TIAAround Terminal 21 got plenty of budget hotels from $30 to $50 per night. It's also convenient as most massage places and BJ bars are within that area

lonelyfish
23-01-2023, 08:13 AM

I stay at Sukhumvit 24. Plenty of massage there and easy to walk to Soi 26, 31 and 33 for even more.

shenzhen
23-01-2023, 09:02 AM
Thanks to all the bro with info & help🙏

athrun300
28-01-2023, 11:00 PM
Have been a lurker for a while. Sharing my FR.

Mai Chan
This is my first trip. Location is not difficult to find. Mamasan show me the menu and girls that are available.
Girl: Kimiko
Attitude 8/10
Looks 8/10. Looks chio. No complain other than the tattoo.
Service 8/10. Steam when she give the slutty looks during bj session.
RTF: Maybe. The room a bit old.

Doki Doki
Girl: Yuko
Attitude 7/10. Ask her to finish 2nd shot with BJ but she keep using HJ. Ended up cannot finish. Zzz
Looks 7/10. Chio. More tan compared to photo. But minus point for fake silicon boob.
Service 8/10. Nuru feel nice.
RTF: Maybe for other girl.

Picasso (Beside Mai Chan)
Girl: Cheetah
Attitude 9/10. Very eager to please. Never complain with my request.
Looks 8/10. More chio in person. Meaty type. Natural boob looks nice and very soft.
Service 9/10.
RTF: Sure. Better room than Mai Chan albeit i think the damage also higher.

funtimesarehere
29-01-2023, 05:45 PM
Hi Bros

Going to BKK soon, was wondering if I should book the massages+girls through line or go down to the shop in person?

On one hand the pictures may not be accurate if I book through line, on the other the selection might be very limited if I go down to book in person. What has been your experiences? Maybe there some golden timing where there are more girls?

If you want to PM me the good girls at the various establishments that'll be great! thanks.

StupidCharsiew
29-01-2023, 05:55 PM
Hi Bros

Going to BKK soon, was wondering if I should book the massages+girls through line or go down to the shop in person?

On one hand the pictures may not be accurate if I book through line, on the other the selection might be very limited if I go down to book in person. What has been your experiences? Maybe there some golden timing where there are more girls?

If you want to PM me the good girls at the various establishments that'll be great! thanks.Personally I did not see the need to Line them but I think next month I might do it if I see a lady I fancy. Best is avoid opening hours unless you no choice lor

lovestobonk
29-01-2023, 10:55 PM
Hi Bros

If you want to PM me the good girls at the various establishments that'll be great! thanks.

PHoto can be slightly different. For me I prefered to walk and view. For joints like Class666 / Aurora, I think the girls usually sit outside the shop in a bunch so you can sort of preview them already.