origin shengyang
age 22
looks 8/10 very innocent!!!
height 160
stats 34b/26/32
bbbj no
bj 6/10 (need bros to teach)
fj 8.5/10 ( VERY TIGHT!!! )
very very tight pussy!!!!!! even fingering also tight!!!!!!!!!!!!

damage 80/1/60
she wont be here for long!!!!!
do not miss this opportunity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little Red
18-07-2008, 11:28 PM
bro can pm me the contact?
pls let me know which location is good.
fr promised if i managed to try, thanks!

Marauding Man
19-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Hi Bro, pls forward contact details. tks tks

van_dam_pro
19-07-2008, 11:02 AM
Hi bro,

Im a new user. would you mind to share the info and contact with us?
Pm me, will FR when manage to get her. Many thanks!

dezzz77
20-07-2008, 02:12 PM
hi all buddies pls do pm mi for contact instead....

many many thanks!

dezzz77
20-07-2008, 07:08 PM
hope to see a fr on the tightness real soon.............

dezzz77
21-07-2008, 02:57 PM
attention all buddies out there,

as this gem is really innocent would like to highlight that her damage is 80/1/60mins!!

as she told mi that a few bros who had upped her, lied to her that it was written as 80/1/120!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like i said she is really one innocent soul so please be nice to her.....thanks!

Little Red
22-07-2008, 12:39 AM
FR time!

arranged to meet her at 8pm....booked a hotel room and was told to wait 30mins! simi??? i tot it was a mon so shd have plenty of rooms available. anyway i tink some bros will finish their business and check out earlier....so paid $20 and waited......just as i expected my name was called abt 15mins later....took the key and went up to room......waited abt 10mins "ding dong"....opened the door.....1st impression: don really qualify as a SYT lei (my standard la)....she's certainly young (i estimate ard 20) but not really sweet (average looking and simple gal).....after shower proceeded to massage.....not too bad think she got learn b4......tcss a bit and found out she's still schooling (JC equivalent) and need to return to china next month.....its her last sem and she'll becom a pri school teacher after tat....ask her wat will her salary be and she replied RMB1500 (= SGD300) per month.....a bit pity her but think tats quite normal since living expenses in china quite low also.....shall not tok too much abt the FJ part cos i not very good at it, still need more practice.....one interesting thing is tat after i exploded while she was riding me, she got up and her little sister pulled the CD off my dick!!! think her pussy too tight so the CD got stuck there and the milky liquid started dripping down (or shd i use pouring down as its quite a lot :D).....luckily my little bro never come into contact with her little or else there might be some undesired consequences (in chinese: hou4 guo3 bu4 kan1 se4 xiang3).....

here's some stats:
name: wei x2
look: 6.5 (simple looking)
body: 7 (a bit meaty)
massage: 7.5
frenching: 7
bbbj: 5
fj: 7
attitude: 8
damage: as described by TS
rtf: dun think so

hope bros can up my points if u think me fr is good, thanks!

grandfather
22-07-2008, 12:50 AM
thanks TS for the contact. got the contact today, so went and sms WW to see if she is free or not. she ask me to go fetch her at Hougang

name WEIWEI (WW is not her real name,saw her real name in her passport)
origin shengyang (saw the real place in p/port also)
age 22 (saw her real birthday n year in p?port also)
looks 6/10 (1st look will not think she is pretty, then slowly glow 1)
height - ard what TS say 160
stats 34b/26/32
bbbj no
bj no (she say dun like to bj)
fj dun noe what to give is really VERY TIGHT!!!
very very tight pussy!!! even fingering also tight!!!can feel that i hit bottom liao those kind .

damage 80 + tips + room (overshot time 20+10) + CD(overshot time so tip her more)
she wont be here for long!!!!! (26 june + 30days)

spend the 1st 45mins talking abt life and many things such as why she came here, etc etc.......

separate shower, on the bed, she cowgal me for at least 30-45mins. i like the way she moan, (something like aiyo aiya), dam cute.......

To bro Little red,

so sorry lah, i am the one b4 u. paiseh, i overshot time lah, old man like me, long time no kena pussy so tight,so i take more time to enjoy lah.
:D

vincent_wong85
22-07-2008, 12:07 PM
Recieved contacts from ts on sunday and made an arrangement with weiwei on Monday 3pm. book a hotel at kovan and waited for 10mins.. ding dong.. hmm..ts say looks 8.. but seems 6 to me.. maybe cos raining heavily.. she was drenched.. told me she was actually 20 not 22 cos if she say 20, ppl will cheat her. tcss and went to action.. breast not very nice..abit sagging with big nipples.. the one on the left is sunk.. BUT her pussy managed to score some points.. indeed very tight.. wasnt allowed to finger her at 1st.. but after playing with her clitoris for a while.. she gave in and i insert my finger in..wah super tight sia.. then the phone rang.. tink is one of the bros here la..wan book 5pm slot.. while she is talking on the phone.. i purposely increase my pace..she was trying to stop me.. hahaha.. then she moaned out.. duno the bro got hear or not.. she told me she nearly cum.. then after tt she hug and kiss me for a while and we begin action.. well everything was not rushed through but ya an avg gal to bonk..

look: 6
body: 6.5
frenching: she wanted..but i juz wan light kissing
bbbj: 6.5
damage: as described by TS
rtf: nope

dezzz77
22-07-2008, 06:05 PM
thankks for the fr buddues!!!!!!!!!!

VERY tight pussy right??????

hahahha.......................

hang37
22-07-2008, 06:30 PM
thanks TS for the contact. got the contact today, so went and sms WW to see if she is free or not. she ask me to go fetch her at Hougang

name WEIWEI (WW is not her real name,saw her real name in her passport)
origin shengyang (saw the real place in p/port also)
age 22 (saw her real birthday n year in p?port also)
looks 6/10 (1st look will not think she is pretty, then slowly glow 1)
height - ard what TS say 160
stats 34b/26/32
bbbj no
bj no (she say dun like to bj)
fj dun noe what to give is really VERY TIGHT!!!
very very tight pussy!!! even fingering also tight!!!can feel that i hit bottom liao those kind .

damage 80 + tips + room (overshot time 20+10) + CD(overshot time so tip her more)
she wont be here for long!!!!! (26 june + 30days)

spend the 1st 45mins talking abt life and many things such as why she came here, etc etc.......

separate shower, on the bed, she cowgal me for at least 30-45mins. i like the way she moan, (something like aiyo aiya), dam cute.......

To bro Little red,

so sorry lah, i am the one b4 u. paiseh, i overshot time lah, old man like me, long time no kena pussy so tight,so i take more time to enjoy lah.

bro GF, got young blood i will sure see u.. hehe..
seems like you like to see passport le.. u from custom ah... hehe

Little Red
22-07-2008, 10:58 PM
To bro Little red,

:D[/QUOTE]

Mr Grandfather,

its ok, i only waited a while......most impt thing is tat we both enjoyed our sexxions haha ;)

Little Red
22-07-2008, 11:04 PM
1 thing to add, when i asked why she wanna becom a pri school teacher, she said "ying1 wei4 wo3 xi3 huan1 xiao3 hai2" aka "bcos i like kids"......can sense she really meant it so felt quite touched....she's a kind hearted gal so bros pls treat her well :)

grandfather
23-07-2008, 12:48 AM
bro GF, got young blood i will sure see u.. hehe..
seems like you like to see passport le.. u from custom ah... hehe

no no, if i tell her i am 海关, i think she will run straight away.
hahahaha............:D

i only see ID card n passport only mah, the truth is all in there. real name , real age. place of origin. no escape, unless they use other pple's passport lah.

then i LL lor, hahahahaha............ 1 thing i notice, younger one claim to be older, old one claim to be younger.

woman....... all same one.:D

grandfather
23-07-2008, 01:04 AM
To bro Little red,

Mr Grandfather,

its ok, i only waited a while......most impt thing is tat we both enjoyed our sexxions haha ;)[/QUOTE]

so u r the one who sms her ard 7pm? hahaha.......... she was ridding me when all those sms came in. still got one bro call when we are in session and she say " aiyo, who call at this time"

:D , real tight pussy. very long nv get this kind of pussy liao.:D

grandfather
23-07-2008, 01:07 AM
1 thing to add, when i asked why she wanna becom a pri school teacher, she said "ying1 wei4 wo3 xi3 huan1 xiao3 hai2" aka "bcos i like kids"......can sense she really meant it so felt quite touched....she's a kind hearted gal so bros pls treat her well :)

she say the same thing to me too. she got show u her bf photo?

Little Red
23-07-2008, 11:28 PM
she say the same thing to me too. she got show u her bf photo?

no she did not but it doesn't matter cos i normally bonk and forget....moreover she looks very average so the time needed to forget her will be shorter haha....so far have not met a gal tat is hard to forget lei....maybe u can PM me if got any good lobangs to share cheers! :cool:

dezzz77
23-07-2008, 11:56 PM
bros but overall tight pussy right???????

and its very tight right????????

hope u at least enjoyed the tightness.......

grandfather
24-07-2008, 10:04 AM
bros but overall tight pussy right???????

and its very tight right????????

hope u at least enjoyed the tightness.......

yes, really tight, feels like 1st time with my 1st gf like that. feels like a virgin :D

dezzz77
25-07-2008, 05:17 PM
yaya hurry before it starts to get looser.............................

dezzz77
27-07-2008, 04:08 PM
should have more fr comin in isnt it?????

Cervast
27-07-2008, 05:46 PM
Bro, thank you for sharing. Hope u don mind pm me the contact. Thank you.

dezzz77
30-07-2008, 08:31 PM
no more fr on the tight pussy???

dezzz77
01-08-2008, 04:47 PM
cummon more fr pls...............

Ai-gan
01-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Hi Bro,

Any twin babes that does tag team... intro me with contacts... Wanna try malay babes... I heard they are very horny ar... any lobang bo?

AG

kenny9784
01-08-2008, 08:32 PM
Hi bro can share her contact...thank you

skydevil
05-08-2008, 09:52 AM
Just tried Wei Wei last saturday.
Below is my short FR:
look: 5
body: 6
Kissing: Very light kissing
bbbj: 5.5 (Need more training)
damage: 80
rtf: Not my cup of tea.

Bro Dezzz77, Thanks for the contact~*

Wedge
05-08-2008, 09:58 AM
Bro, hope to try this TIGH pussy too. have pm-ed you, hope to see ur reply.

dezzz77
05-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Well She Too Is Going Back Soon............

Hurry...................

dezzz77
08-08-2008, 02:25 PM
well no more frs on this tight pussy........
or has it got loosen after all the bonks by the bros here???

dezzz77
09-08-2008, 05:44 PM
WEIWEI wants me to tell bros that she will be leaving this 22 Aug so hurry before the tight pussy is gone........

X-Wing
09-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Bro, can pm me this contact. Really looking forward to see how TIGHT she is.

dezzz77
12-08-2008, 03:07 PM
wheres the fr man.........

dezzz77
13-08-2008, 03:19 PM
or has it got loosen that she doesnt deserve anymore FRs?????????

dezzz77
17-08-2008, 02:18 PM
bo fr liao meh?????????

dezzz77
17-08-2008, 06:23 PM
name WEIWEI
origin shengyang
age 22
looks 8/10 very innocent!!!
height 160
stats 34b/26/32
bbbj no
bj 6/10 (need bros to teach)
fj 8.5/10 ( VERY TIGHT!!! )
very very tight pussy!!!!!! even fingering also tight!!!!!!!!!!!!

damage 80/1/60
she wont be here for long!!!!!
do not miss this opportunity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!