PDA

View Full Version : Do MLs have super memories?

SGPlayDrinkEat
26-05-2022, 08:29 PM
Some MLs have super memories that they can remember most of the things you chat with her months ago even she is an ang Pai with lots of customers. They can even remember what you like and how to make you come fast 😄

Any bro experience this and wonder why?

Peacekeeping
26-05-2022, 08:55 PM
Yes I noticed that too. They could be spies from China :D

afterburn
26-05-2022, 09:27 PM
Some MLs have super memories that they can remember most of the things you chat with her months ago even she is an ang Pai with lots of customers. They can even remember what you like and how to make you come fast 😄

Any bro experience this and wonder why?

If you ask most MLs, a large majority of their customers are hit-and-run, only try once and never return. So if you RTM a few times, they will remember you.

sladang
26-05-2022, 10:03 PM
Yes I noticed that too. They could be spies from China :D

Mayb they are from 军统 or 保密局 one :D ..

Herald
26-05-2022, 10:22 PM
Especially those you fuck, they will remember you forever.

Axel88
26-05-2022, 11:04 PM
True and especially if you bother to strike up a convo with them during the course of the service they will remember you even more.

cutecuteboy
27-05-2022, 12:13 AM
Especially those you fuck, they will remember you forever.

I am not so sure about that.. especially considering they may have over a few hundreds different dicks previously? Unless yours is super thick, long, hard or 3 in one.

I do however learnt that they do have a habit of collecting data from their clients, especially those that they deem more frequent visitors or able to pay more. And share these databases within their WeChat groups.

Fornikate
27-05-2022, 12:57 AM
I have super memory. I remember every single ml I've tried....

talismann
27-05-2022, 10:43 AM
I have super memory. I remember every single ml I've tried....

You probably didn't up that many then :D

Axel88
27-05-2022, 11:15 AM
I am not so sure about that.. especially considering they may have over a few hundreds different dicks previously? Unless yours is super thick, long, hard or 3 in one.

I do however learnt that they do have a habit of collecting data from their clients, especially those that they deem more frequent visitors or able to pay more. And share these databases within their WeChat groups.

This one i have heard of. Last time when i first started out got to go through verification ask me for my hp number all that. Nowadays not anymore. And also dunno is it coincidence or as the bro here said they collect info on you, the MLs seem to know what kind of service i like.

riotspace
27-05-2022, 11:49 AM
They use facebook/IG algorithm. Push you things you like:D

cutecuteboy
27-05-2022, 01:37 PM
This one i have heard of. Last time when i first started out got to go through verification ask me for my hp number all that. Nowadays not anymore. And also dunno is it coincidence or as the bro here said they collect info on you, the MLs seem to know what kind of service i like.

We all use some forms of verification to book the girls we like right? HP numbers to call counters, Wechat/Michat IDs to msg the girls personally.

Unless you want to run the hassle of getting recycled prepaid SIM cards repeatedly, otherwise it is easy to collate, compile a set of information about anyone of us and share among their groups.

One way you can test the waters is by dropping certain personal but interesting things about yourself to one WL, and watch the information ripples across to other girls that are supposedly non connected to the one you visited.

kass
27-05-2022, 04:27 PM
1 ML that I visited has a super memory. Clean sessions though.

She remembered that I have not visited her for a long time, and even told me that she saw me outside in Dec 2020 :o

She also remembered when I graduated, and asked me how is working life.

I am seriously impressed by her memory.

Perhaps I am one of her few younger fresh meats, that is why she remembered the details of the conversations :o

lazyguy
27-05-2022, 04:33 PM
If you give alot of tips or money they sure can rem de.. anyway they always put extra nick beside the contact names.. this is what I saw from a few mls HP.. haha

Marq
27-05-2022, 04:40 PM
May some of them operate like sales person and just jotted down some pointers about you if you added them on wechat

LovesMilktea
27-05-2022, 09:35 PM
if you manage to get their personnel wechat contact, surely they will remember you because they wont gave every single one of them

afterburn
27-05-2022, 10:04 PM
May some of them operate like sales person and just jotted down some pointers about you if you added them on wechat

Indeed some of them are very organized, systematic like marketing or sales :D

Send photo/messages once a while, or daily good morning so you know they are working on that particular day. If they know you regularly visit them weekly, then when one week time passed they auto send you the 今天有时间吗 message.