View Full Version : Another SYT with good attitude - RINOA c/o Bonniesan

Bonniesan
17-07-2008, 11:39 AM
Name : RINOA
Height : 1.55m
Statistics : 34B'23'34
Damage : $150/90/2

PREVIEW :

RINOA (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/RINOA/Rinoa1.jpg)
RINOA (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/RINOA/Rinoa2.jpg)

EARLYBIRD OFFER ON!!!! Sms for more details!!!

King_George
17-07-2008, 03:25 PM
Bonniesan. She looks fresh and SYT. So sweet looking. When touchdown?:)Guess I must come down from mountain.:p

wonder888
17-07-2008, 10:49 PM
I haven't RTF HALLE.... now RINOA come in.
camp for the FRs before deciding to continue my RTF plans or dump HALLE for RINOA

Such are the choices of life.... tough and hard! :D

Bonniesan
18-07-2008, 12:11 PM
I haven't RTF HALLE.... now RINOA come in.
camp for the FRs before deciding to continue my RTF plans or dump HALLE for RINOA

Such are the choices of life.... tough and hard! :D

Bro, take RINOA first, then RTF HALLE.... :)

dexblu
18-07-2008, 04:20 PM
Bro, take RINOA first, then RTF HALLE.... :)

SIS... the above instruction is for bro wonder888

...i am waiting for your instructions too !!! ...u forgot about me liao iszit ?? :D

Bonniesan
18-07-2008, 09:40 PM
SIS... the above instruction is for bro wonder888

...i am waiting for your instructions too !!! ...u forgot about me liao iszit ?? :D

Haha.... My instruction is - hold on !!! Next one's for you. :p

featherbird
19-07-2008, 01:51 PM
Hello bros...After a long layoff, I guess I should take a short break.

Somehow, after scanning through all the group photos, RINOA's pic caught my attention. She got that cute look, and that watery eyes which is just my type and my cup of tea!!! SMS bonnie, first time contact her or him...realise that Bonnie is not in SG, but in TG hunting for gems for us. And her runner is here to do the arrrangements. Be it him or her, more importantly is that I want to bonk RINOA....does not matter who make the arrangements.

Was actually quite happy anticipating the session. Did not even know I struck first blood deal! first blood, first time for me! But somehow, after the session. I feel something is missing......... I was unsure if I should just feedback to Bonnie through SMS only, or should I just post here for the rest of the customers to read through, and consider before they book RINOA.

SMS bonnie, and he is very straightforward. Very honest and very easy-going. Not only did he explained to me after that session, and even look through with the girl, about what went wrong instead. And when I told him, I doubt I will post a first blood FR, as it will not help the girl, He bondly tell me, "Bro, I hope you will post the FR, even if its a bad FR. FR is for sharing your experiences with other bros. But I assure if she is not good, I will definitely send her back. Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the misunderstandings in the sessions" I received that SMS, and was quite reluctant still, but eventually, I decided to post this FR to share and allow bros here to have a better understanding and basket of options to choose from.

Here it goes.....

Firstly, I was anticipating about RINOA and the prospects of first blood. I never had tasted first blood, so was thinking how deliciious it will be this time. Maybe I stepped in with too much expectations? when door opened, I was quite pleased with the accuracy. It was at least 90%. From head to toe, everything is the same. BUT!!! She was not so friendly.... her face was kind of black black, like as if I disrupted her from lunch, if not, I stepped on her toes when entering? But I have done neither of that. I even asked if she is hungry, or had eaten? I thought I was the customer, and deserve a better treatment. End state, I was like the one trying to break the ice, and ask for water, ask to bath together, etc , etc....

Maybe she is inexperienced? Cos' first blood, linsterine plastic was not rack open, the condom was not prepared. Nothing was prepared. Bath was requested on my request. And when I entered from 1st Sec.... there was not a single "HELLO" from her. This is rare, as I had tried girls from Thai, and their hospitality and reception treatment is first class. RINOA don't seem to bring upon that image/impression. I thought, maybe its ok... maybe once ice broke, she will warm up and give me my best FIRST BLOOD ever!!! :) Still expecting more to come.... since its 90mins.....

I was utterly wrong!!! really no service nor initiative from this girl at all. Where is the service, bathtub service was requested? where is the initiative to make me feel like a customer, and offer me my 2 shots? Where is the CIM as advertised? Not even a BBBJ..... First shot, I feel like I was bonking a dead fish. The only sound tt came out was, "slow slow, painful...." My mood almost died immediately. Being a gentleman, I could just trek back, and removed myself from her. I removed the condom myself. My dick was still hard, so I actually request for BBBJ + CIM instead. But she point and say scared dirty.... and LPPL, I just ask for a quick HJ to unload my desires. and faster fuck off from that place... The room got no phone reception, so once I was out, after only 45mins, I sms bonnie to vent my frustrations!

Its only after bonnie's nice calming responses, that I was able to forgive... but forgave Bonniesan, not Rinoa.

I could only blame myself. Maybe its not my day to bonk.

My poison could still be your meat.
Try her, if you like, maybe she could sextisfy you more.
Maybe I not handsome or thai not good, so she don't like me, gave me a bad first blood experience.

Haiz.......................

I am sharing this experience cos' Bonnie had encouraged me too. Please do not zap me for the bad FR. No intention to do any damage to anyone.
Respect bonnie for this professionalism! Will look forward to your stock, as promised. But maybe, I will read the FRs before patronising. Don't worry, you will get my support still. Like the professionalism.

featherbird
19-07-2008, 02:18 PM
I got zapped

"PEOPLE ALSO COME HERE WORK NEED TO SERVE DIRTY PEOPLE LIKE YOU SAD ENOUGHT YET YOU STILL CRITIZED DESERVE TO BE ZAPPED TILL KINGDOM COME"

As stated, I don't intend to follow up with a FR. But bonnie encouraged me, to share my experiences. I dont intend to destroy anyone's reputation at all...

Sorry if you feel offended. Let me know via PM your nick. I will up you back 1 feather. I understand, and I will learn from this.

I thought FRs is to share, so I post my honest views.
Anyway, this is past too... I know that Bonnie is doing a good job indeed!
Glad he gave me a chance to patronise him again.

Bonniesan
20-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Bro featherbird, thanks for honest FR. And I have send RINOA back home. She didn't made the standard. Next bonk at a very good rate for you.

Bros!!! Do feel free to post your most honest FRs. Good or bad experience. Its for the forum!!! Cheers!!!

Soory for lost points. Upz you

featherbird
21-07-2008, 12:45 AM
Bro featherbird, thanks for honest FR. And I have send RINOA back home. She didn't made the standard. Next bonk at a very good rate for you.

Bros!!! Do feel free to post your most honest FRs. Good or bad experience. Its for the forum!!! Cheers!!!

Soory for lost points. Upz you

Dont worry! you had set a very good standard for all the OKTs here to follow... And you have definitely earn my trust and respect.

Will be hearing more from me, if time and vit M permits.
And I am not for the good rates, will still pay the quoted rates! Just give me good girls....good timing! :)