PDA

View Full Version : For couples who use vibrator. How do you intro it to your GF?

StupidCharsiew
24-05-2022, 08:52 AM
Do you guys discuss using it first or just take it out and see their response?

My intention for using vibrator is to spice things up and make her happy besides using my mouth and hands.

I've yet to use vibrator during sex but I'm planning to buy it before I bring my GF to hotel next week. Most likely if my GF doesn't want to use I will try again on next rendezvous but if she still doesn't want to try I'll just throw it.

Banaber
24-05-2022, 12:48 PM

wrap it up as a surprise gift and have her tear it open excitedly on bed;)

stoicism
24-05-2022, 11:00 PM
Just go for it. Once they try sure hooked it will then become a regular feature.

StupidCharsiew
24-05-2022, 11:29 PM
Just go for it. Once they try sure hooked it will then become a regular feature.Next week I'm going to hotel with my GF. I will ask her and see her reaction :p

But most likely even if she doesn't want I will buy and next next hotel meet if she doesn't like it I will throw the vibrator. $10 only. . . .

Piledriver
25-05-2022, 01:01 PM

My intention for using vibrator is to spice things up and make her happy besides using my mouth and hands.

I've yet to use vibrator during sex but I'm planning to buy it before I bring my GF to hotel next week. Most likely if my GF doesn't want to use I will try again on next rendezvous but if she still doesn't want to try I'll just throw it.

You surprise her.

I blind-folded my FB, lay her on the bed and used an anal vibrator (With some lube) and played with her backdoor. She was squirming with delight. Then I fucked her pussy with the anal vibrator still in her ass.

Pussy fuck + anal fuck = double the sex pleasure. Needless to say she was hooked from then on.

promiscus
25-05-2022, 03:44 PM

Bro, my suggestion is to talk to her and if she is onboard, get a good quality one. One idea is vibrating panties lol. Ask her to wear it and take her out somewhere nice. Then while you guys are having a good time drinking & eating, press the button when least expected! This is so fucking thrilling for both. She will be all wet even before you hit the room haha.

Check this out:
https://www.honeybirdette.com/collections/toys-for-her/products/perla

stoicism
26-05-2022, 06:18 AM
Next week I'm going to hotel with my GF. I will ask her and see her reaction :p

But most likely even if she doesn't want I will buy and next next hotel meet if she doesn't like it I will throw the vibrator. $10 only. . . .

What type did you get? I found that even something as simple as a bullet vibrator can be very effective. It doesn't have to be a complicated rabbit or what. As long as can contact her sensitive area can liao.

Stevevaldez
26-05-2022, 12:07 PM
Go down on her, lick. When she's almost climaxing, replace your tongue with vibrator and use your tongue elsewhere.

promiscus
26-05-2022, 12:53 PM
Go down on her, lick. When she's almost climaxing, replace your tongue with vibrator and use your tongue elsewhere.

I recall I once had one SB of mine lay down the bed with a pillow under her bottom. Then I placed a lubed up vibrator right near her asshole. One of those which has rhythmic vibrations going from gentle to strong. Meanwhile, I continued to lick her pussy for almost 15 mins trying to match my tongue with the rhythm 😂

Needless to say, she came like 3-4 times. She was not a moaner but her beautifully arched back and biting lips told all the story. Phew, it was a good day.

Stevevaldez
26-05-2022, 01:02 PM
I recall I once had one SB of mine lay down the bed with a pillow under her bottom. Then I placed a lubed up vibrator right near her asshole. One of those which has rhythmic vibrations going from gentle to strong. Meanwhile, I continued to lick her pussy for almost 15 mins trying to match my tongue with the rhythm 😂

Needless to say, she came like 3-4 times. She was not a moaner but her beautifully arched back and biting lips told all the story. Phew, it was a good day.
double hole ??? That's exciting.

care to share how she's like? conservative? shy? or open minded.

promiscus
27-05-2022, 03:13 PM
double hole ??? That's exciting.

care to share how she's like? conservative? shy? or open minded.

She’s is quite fun and open to pretty much anything. Just not a moaner. That night my tongue’s frenulum wore out and was sore for a few days haha. But totally worth it.

piichai
28-05-2022, 12:21 AM
THis is how I intro vibrator to my GF

Hi GF
This is vibrator.

Hi vibrator
This is my gf

AmpedUp
28-05-2022, 03:38 AM
Just go for it. Once they try sure hooked it will then become a regular feature.

I think so as well

BoxerBoy
30-05-2022, 01:52 PM
I agreed with some bro suggestion. During sex, blindfold her, see whether she comfortable with this type of foreplay or not. If yes, she most likely will accept what next that surprise her.

Another soft approach is let her know any point of times she felt uncomfortable, you will stop. Trust me.... Once hook, they will become addicted. Haha

rabusto
31-05-2022, 12:18 AM
I think so as well

Likewise here :o

bully
13-06-2022, 02:54 PM
Next week I'm going to hotel with my GF. I will ask her and see her reaction :p

$10 vib is cheap type? Very noisy? Get a good one if it’s a first time. She must feel comfortable. Also good ones don’t comes cheap n looks n feel more Atas. My opinion.

Gingerbreadmy
14-06-2022, 01:09 AM
Just leave her with it for a few days. Thats what i did with my wife. Now he comes for staycations with us.

devilust
15-06-2022, 10:22 AM
Just go to Watson and buy then give to her.
If she ask what is it, just say vibrator.

It's not rocket science.

candle2000
15-06-2022, 10:47 AM
From my humble experience:

You can go ahead to buy sex toys and surprise them. But I like to ask for and obtain their consent This help to show my respect for my sex partners.

If they agree, give them a range of sex toys to select. This way, once purchased, at least they are willing to experiment.

Deaths
15-06-2022, 04:52 PM
2 ideals to share likewise first time use on my girl.

Lick on her vaginal till wet and insert the vibrator in slowly while licking.

Rub her vaginal with my num 2 with ky then interchange with vibrator and my num 2.

I think most of time girl be shock but shy and high already to say.

Anyway i always use vib and my num 2 on different holes at same time.

Just sharing experience.