PDA

View Full Version : I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...

Anonyabc
23-05-2022, 10:07 PM
When we talk about sister in law, it's easy to think of wife's sister. For my case it was actually my wife's brother's wife (hence by extension sis-in-law in a way - who writes bro-in-law wife right??? Or issit just me.).

Jamie was my bro-in-law Adrian's first (and from my memory his only) girlfriend and they were together for 5 years before getting married. She came across to me as a sweet looking girl and through the limited occasions where we met (even before or after their marriage) she did not imprint on me as anyone that may be exceptional, i.e. she is just a nice girl next door - yeah it's getting less common but I suppose it still happens.

I guess the first time I started to notice her was the day when my wife was excited about meeting up her brother as he was intending to share their wedding photos. Usually I am neutral about such things but you know what they say - happy wife happy life - so I thought I'll just hang around a bit to share their happiness. As how the session went, my BIL passed his phone to my wife and she was happily swiping through the photos and commenting on how suave and handsome her brother was (she always does that). However my attention went to another...

....WHEN DID JAMIE HAVE SUCH HUGE TITS??????

It must be the push-up bra or some corset effect correct? Or was it photoshop??? Without looking too obvious I was doing what I can to screen through the photos and wow I was in for a treat. Then my wife swiped onto a photo and exclaimed "Wah brother! Can I have this as my wallpaper? So nice!"

I would have loved her to have it. In the photo Jamie was wearing this red and black evening gown with an extremely low and deep cutting which shows off an immense amount of flesh and cleavage - in the ten seconds which I looked at it, it was a challenge for my mind to decide if she hid them way too well or it was technology and clothing doing the work.

"No way sis," Adrian replied. "This one too exposed lah, if Jamie knows I confirm head off the board!"

"Bro u no say I no say okay liao ma!" My wife tried a last effort to influence him (which is usually futile). I also know my wife was not serious as she usually respects his decisions.

"No is no ah sis, you know that."

"Ok la just kidding only. Let me enjoy the rest of your photoshoot bro."

She swiped on.

I was still wondering.

WAS SHE HIDING THESE DELICIOUS TITS ALL THESE WHILE?

MAKOTA
23-05-2022, 11:07 PM
Another SIL story. Shiok! :D

sexcision
24-05-2022, 04:54 PM
Another SIL story. Shiok! :D

Seems like SIL got season like durian. Suddenly all the story pops up 1 after another.

hownow
24-05-2022, 05:12 PM
Seems like SIL got season like durian. Suddenly all the story pops up 1 after another.

was thinking about that too... sch holidays started... maybe that's why...

diputs1269
02-06-2022, 12:46 PM
When we talk about sister in law, it's easy to think of wife's sister.I was still wondering.

WAS SHE HIDING THESE DELICIOUS TITS ALL THESE WHILE?

Tell us more then we will know what is she hiding, cheers!

AmpedUp
02-06-2022, 04:32 PM
Tell us more then we will know what is she hiding, cheers!

Yes we all want to know too :D

Anonyabc
22-02-2023, 12:23 AM
(a quick update to continue this...)

Fast forward to the day of the wedding. My wife's brother is a very meticulous guy and everything is planned to the tee - all the arrangement from the tables to the restaurant to the traditional wedding plans were executed flawlessly.

My wife and I woke up early this day to travel to my in-laws place to help out as well as to go through the tea ceremony. Things were fine until word came that they were arriving, and suddenly everything just got rushed - preparation of tea, arrangement of tables and chairs, making sure relatives are handled...

...inside me I did feel it was kind of a chore as I do not know these relatives very well - however I did have to present my very best since my performance also gives a shine to my wife, which in turn gives a good impression to the relatives and in-laws. Sometimes managing relationships can be a task, but that's just how it was.

The time came and my brother in law and his wife walked in donning the traditional "kwa" which, to my disappointment, covered up just about every part of her (I know this should not be a moment to think about that but I believe every bro here knows how our brains work). Things ran through the motion, tea was served to the elders then to myself and wife without much fanfare. As things started to settle, I could see Jamie in the other room touching up and stuff. My wife went to prepare a drink for both of them, and the corner of my eye spotted a lack of a straw in any of the drinks prepared. I took the initiative to find a straw, and by the time I could pass to my wife she was already in the room passing the drinks to them.

"Good thing you spotted this" my wife turned to me and smiled as she took the straw and offered to Jamie. In turn, I could see Jamie nodding slightly to me with a smile and appreciation. It was a very brief moment of calm and spark, but due to the occasion I did not process it at all.

The day went generally well and they left my in-laws place. We then took a breather before going into the evening and into the wedding dinner...

otamay
22-02-2023, 12:36 AM
Thanks for continuing most favourite sil story.

Camping here for more updates please.

Txiki
22-02-2023, 03:04 AM
Nice update TS. Support this thread! :D

urn0828
22-02-2023, 09:17 AM
Welcome back TS with the new update...

Anonyabc
22-02-2023, 11:40 AM
Wedding dinner.

Also another of those that planned to work but doesn't work to plan - many last min small details like "whose ang bao box is this" or "ang bao box put in car or put in hotel room" and many many micro decisions that people need to make a decision and get it over and done with.

While my wife was busy trying to tie up loose ends, I was just trying to help out a little by moving things and passing messages, guiding people that I happen to know to the correct tables and stuff like that.

Adrian and Jamie appeared now and then to welcome guests and make small conversations and decisions. As expected from most weddings of such timing, Jamie was wearing the typical white lace wedding gown that covered much of her (now what's with all this covering when I wanted to know more??????) - I suspect it was a balanced decision as I heard that her parents were more conservative compared to my in-laws who just leave everything to the youngsters (mostly).

Fast forward to the dinner itself, we were of course assigned to the main table as my wife is the only sibling of my bro-in-law. Jamie also has her brother and in-law with her parents, while her other brother was based overseas and could not attend. Everything was okay as Adrian and Jamie had to move around due to the flow of events and their food was largely uneaten (for those who had been in it, knows). Then came the moment Jamie had to leave to change into her evening gown.

My mind pondered. Would she be wearing that?

The time has arrived. The music came, the doors opened for their second march-in.

YES! She was wearing THAT GOWN! BUTTTTT...

...what's with that cutting???

Ok lemme give the closest illustrations I can find.

The design in front looked similar to this:

While the cutting, in my impression, looked like this:

The impression and the actual varied. In this wedding dinner, in this march in, it felt the cutting was reduced in half. It was not the SUPER WOW shot that I saw during the photo sharing, but thinking back I felt it was yet another calculated decision to appease the folks. Nevertheless, the evening gown managed to accentuate Jamie's best bits which included her full bosom, granted it might be some intended effect of the corset or push-ups or whatever. At least I know her figure can be sculptured this way - no way my wife could reach this.

(I will be killed if she knows this - then again if she knew what I had in mind she will be my ex-wife already)

Then came the pouring of champagne, the toast and some thanksgiving words that had Jamie's mum's in tears.

So the last highlight of this event was the phototaking. As the main table, we took the photo first. So the photographer and bro team tried to organize us to fit for the best shot, and I was placed something in this manner:

Me Wife Adrian Jamie JBro JBroWife
In-laws JParents (seated and in front of Adrian and Jamie)

Nothing special right? It came with an unintended result - my angle was rightly placed to look through the cutting of her evening gown and I could have a good (albeit short) view of her glorious boob. I concluded within the 5 seconds of inconsistent viewing that she must be a C-cupper AT LEAST.

HOW DID SHE HIDE THOSE IN ALL THE MEETUPS WE HAD DURING ALL THOSE FAMILY GATHERINGS?

Thinking back I realized something - in most gatherings (if not all), she was in tees and denims, largely loose tops that somehow hid her assets.

Damnit, Adrian's in such a treat.

otamay
23-02-2023, 11:57 AM
Nice sil.

funfox
23-02-2023, 03:43 PM
What did you do to her ?

diputs1269
23-02-2023, 08:45 PM
Damnit, Adrian's in such a treat.

Don't worry, soon will be your turn to enjoy, cheers!

song2ganbalai
24-02-2023, 02:03 PM
Don't worry, soon will be your turn to enjoy, cheers!

And describe his enjoyment to us :D

junior_cannibal
24-02-2023, 03:50 PM
Most men, me included, can be blur and not so observant till something tips us off. Ya, unless the lady wants to flaunt or is rather liberal and open, some will be able to hide their assets rather well. Not even a sight of cleveage or a ZG of their panty or even bra strap, that's why when a moment like that becomes a permanent printing in our big head that will send during current to the little head.

Anonyabc
24-02-2023, 03:51 PM
Most men, me included, can be blur and not so observant till something tips us off. Ya, unless the lady wants to flaunt or is rather liberal and open, some will be able to hide their assets rather well. Not even a sight of cleveage or a ZG of their panty or even bra strap, that's why when a moment like that becomes a permanent printing in our big head that will send during current to the little head.

yeah man, that's why the photo and the peep through the gown cutting is imprinted in me, triggering the curiosity further...

Anonyabc
24-02-2023, 04:45 PM
It was largely uneventful after the wedding dinner as they invited us for housewarming - nothing much to wow about through the usual helping out. In my memory Jamie was only wearing a tee and denim shorts but it was those loose type that did not even make out much of her butt - somehow in my mind she chose to hide all her assets and is probably carried over due to her upbringing.

Fastforwarding myself to an unlikely situation that somehow got me helping her out through an uncomfortable scenario for her.

Out of the house on an excuse of a dinner outing with colleagues, I met up with an ex-girlfriend that I was still on friendly terms with - one of the rarities in my life somehow. Both of us were comfortable with each other and we still do the occasional touches, but at least for me I did what I could to not step boundaries. And yes, this ex-gf (let's call her Sheryl) is married but without kids.

It was common for both of us to exchange life topics and such and being opportunistic me I just do my little assurances and gentle touches just to keep ourselves close - I guess you guys know that's a psychological thing right? Anyway we had dinner, and drinks (not a lot since I cannot be drunk by the time I'm home), and before we knew it it was around 10.30pm. I walked Sheryl to the MRT station and as we walked along Clarke Quay, something (or someone) caught me at the corner of my eye.

I saw someone, or at least a vague silhouette of a lady that I was supposed to know. She was sitting with another guy (ok she sitting he standing) with finished bottles on the table. It does seem she had half a glass of beer while the other guy was holding onto a glass of wine. He does seem to lean close to the lady, but somehow it felt the lady was not comfortable.

Oh wait. I stared harder.

Is that Jamie?

axdrama
24-02-2023, 04:45 PM
Nice story bro, camping for more updates :)

laloga1981
24-02-2023, 05:29 PM
reminds me of someone haha

yawiji51
24-02-2023, 09:30 PM
This is something i agree with

Anonyabc
24-02-2023, 10:46 PM

and who might that be?

peregrene
25-02-2023, 02:05 PM
Nice story! Can't wait to read the next installment!

song2ganbalai
25-02-2023, 02:34 PM

Remind you of yawiji51 :D

Anonyabc
25-02-2023, 02:57 PM
Remind you of yawiji51 :D

dunno what u mean

otamay
26-02-2023, 12:07 AM
dunno what u mean

Just ignore them and continue your story.

babybanana
26-02-2023, 07:55 AM
Nice story.

greatsquare
26-02-2023, 07:43 PM
who that someone haha

porem1989
26-02-2023, 08:04 PM

porem1989
26-02-2023, 08:05 PM
please share advice

Chua Soi Lek
26-02-2023, 08:07 PM
Is that Jamie?

Yes, it’s Jamie !

diputs1269
27-02-2023, 09:58 AM
I saw someone, or at least a vague silhouette of a lady that I was supposed to know. She was sitting with another guy (ok she sitting he standing) with finished bottles on the table. It does seem she had half a glass of beer while the other guy was holding onto a glass of wine. He does seem to lean close to the lady, but somehow it felt the lady was not comfortable.

Oh wait. I stared harder.

Is that Jamie?

Yes confirmed is Jamie!

Good chance to rescue her and can get close, cheers!

Anonyabc
28-02-2023, 12:47 AM
I guess I had not described much on Jamie. She's about < 160cm tall (maybe 156? 158?) and slightly tanned skin which to my understanding is natural. She has bits of baby fats over her which does not make her look fat (I prefer calling her fleshy since she does not spot an obvious tummy) but she does have a nice smile which will give the GND feels. She switches between wearing specs and not, though the specs would have enhanced her GND effect, not to mention her usual ponytail in most gatherings.

It certainly took me a couple of blinks to affirm that it was Jamie all right. On this night she wore a white buttoned blouse coupled with a black straight cut skirt (your typical OL style), but due to the distance and that she was sitting I could not make out the length. Again due to the distance and angle I could not tell how she did her hair but I think it was let down.

My mind was "overclocked" on this occasion as I had Sheryl on one side and my deep curiosity on the other hand. It took me like 10 seconds to gather a quick plan.

"Hey Sheryl", I said while walking her to the train station. "I suspect I left something at the pub just now and I probably need to rush back to find it. Would you mind walking the remainder to the station?"

"Don't be silly lah, I'm ok. Let's catch up again after my overseas trip okay?"

(Sheryl was intending to fly to Taiwan for some business stuff)

"Okay sure! Thanks thanks! See ya!" I said my goodbyes as I turned around to the direction of the pub. I had to walk a bit to be sure I was out of sight from Sheryl before I walked back the direction to where Jamie was. I hope she had not left.

As luck would have it, she was still around. Was it me or the guy appeared to lean closer to her? I'm certainly not a psychologist but I did not need to be a rocket scientist to read Jamie's body language that she was not entirely comfortable with him. I maintained a distance from them to reduce the possibility of being discovered, while trying to analyze and formulate a plan, if required.

Looking at them, I pondered and wondered and probed my brain cells, doing my best to make sense of the situation. I took my phone, then I was thinking about something.

Did I have Jamie's number?

Scrolled my address book - no luck. While I was thinking of an alternate plan I could see the man trying his luck - he tried a bit of touching of her hand and shoulder and I could see that while she tried to shrug it off but it felt on the other hand she did not insist on reducing or outright rejecting his advances. It did make me wonder just what side of Jamie am I observing...

...then I remembered. Yes, the group chat! I looked at the group chat that my wife had with Adrian. Yup, the stars are shining - Jamie was added in this group but she did not participate much in conversation. I would have to believe she did not change her number.

I took a deep breathe and typed a message through Whatsapp.

Me: Hey Jamie, I suppose you wanted to make your way back? I will be here in 5-10 mins as Adrian was not able to make it. Seems like he has some work right?
*sent*
Me: He had already told me where you are, so just stay around :)
*sent*

It seems my messages startled her as her phone vibrated and lit up beside her. She took it and had a look for about 5 seconds before the guy took his glass of wine and offered a toast to her. She put down the phone and obliged.

Time to countdown the 5 minutes and continue my observation......

otamay
28-02-2023, 02:32 PM
Me: Hey Jamie, I suppose you wanted to make your way back? I will be here in 5-10 mins as Adrian was not able to make it. Seems like he has some work right?
*sent*
*sent*

It seems my messages startled her as her phone vibrated and lit up beside her. She took it and had a look for about 5 seconds before the guy took his glass of wine and offered a toast to her. She put down the phone and obliged.

So what happened after that?

DanielChan
28-02-2023, 04:46 PM
Nice good story

AllInObama
04-03-2023, 12:16 AM
I guess I had not described much on Jamie. She's about < 160cm tall (maybe 156? 158?) and slightly tanned skin which to my understanding is natural. She has bits of baby fats over her which does not make her look fat (I prefer calling her fleshy since she does not spot an obvious tummy) but she does have a nice smile which will give the GND feels. She switches between wearing specs and not, though the specs would have enhanced her GND effect, not to mention her usual ponytail in most gatherings.

It certainly took me a couple of blinks to affirm that it was Jamie all right. On this night she wore a white buttoned blouse coupled with a black straight cut skirt (your typical OL style), but due to the distance and that she was sitting I could not make out the length. Again due to the distance and angle I could not tell how she did her hair but I think it was let down.

My mind was "overclocked" on this occasion as I had Sheryl on one side and my deep curiosity on the other hand. It took me like 10 seconds to gather a quick plan.

"Hey Sheryl", I said while walking her to the train station. "I suspect I left something at the pub just now and I probably need to rush back to find it. Would you mind walking the remainder to the station?"

"Don't be silly lah, I'm ok. Let's catch up again after my overseas trip okay?"

(Sheryl was intending to fly to Taiwan for some business stuff)

"Okay sure! Thanks thanks! See ya!" I said my goodbyes as I turned around to the direction of the pub. I had to walk a bit to be sure I was out of sight from Sheryl before I walked back the direction to where Jamie was. I hope she had not left.

As luck would have it, she was still around. Was it me or the guy appeared to lean closer to her? I'm certainly not a psychologist but I did not need to be a rocket scientist to read Jamie's body language that she was not entirely comfortable with him. I maintained a distance from them to reduce the possibility of being discovered, while trying to analyze and formulate a plan, if required.

Looking at them, I pondered and wondered and probed my brain cells, doing my best to make sense of the situation. I took my phone, then I was thinking about something.

Did I have Jamie's number?

Scrolled my address book - no luck. While I was thinking of an alternate plan I could see the man trying his luck - he tried a bit of touching of her hand and shoulder and I could see that while she tried to shrug it off but it felt on the other hand she did not insist on reducing or outright rejecting his advances. It did make me wonder just what side of Jamie am I observing...

...then I remembered. Yes, the group chat! I looked at the group chat that my wife had with Adrian. Yup, the stars are shining - Jamie was added in this group but she did not participate much in conversation. I would have to believe she did not change her number.

I took a deep breathe and typed a message through Whatsapp.

*sent*
*sent*

Very nice, really enjoyed reading it

Anonyabc
04-03-2023, 03:59 AM
The 5 mins of observation felt weird - in the moments I was observing it felt time passed slowly, but when I looked at my watch it felt way too much time had passed (though it was just seconds off 5 minutes).

Oh yeah, I think I did not explain why Jamie could have been in this situation. From my understanding Jamie got a new job in the sales department in a company selling high-tech healthcare products and machines. I did have sales friends often telling me about how they would need to spend time with clients and such to make sure things go smoothly...I can't say for sure this was the case, but it could be. It just felt weird seeing this side of her.

Okay, enough of watching. Let's go.

I walked along the corridor which the pubs lined up and approached them. One missed assessment on my end was about this guy - wow, this ang moh is almost one head taller than me sia. I do not think I have an option to back out now, gonna play along my cards.

Jamie was left with eyes wide as she saw me walked in.

Me: Hey Jamie, I'm here already. Time to go?
The guy: Now who might you be?

I tilt up my head a little and forced myself as much possible to meet him eye to eye.

Me: I'm her brother in law. I'm here to bring her back.
The guy: I drive. I can send her back.

I noticed Jamie tightened her grip of her handbag from the corner of my eye.

Me: With due respect, I don't suppose you can drive after finishing some of these-

I casually moved my head to the direction of the few bottles of beer and wine.

Me: Has these been paid? I'll foot Jamie's.

I signalled the waiter to come over.

The guy: it is okay. I'll foot the bill. Bring Jamie back.

I count my lucky stars this guy ain't posing worse issues.

I leaned closer to Jamie but softened my voice.

Me: you okay? Can you walk?

She did not respond but hastily wanted to get off the high chair. It did seem that she had a drop too much and was not able to steady herself. I had to hold her by the arm to ensure she could get off the chair. As I held her I could feel some resistance but it was not that she was rejecting my help...she was not even looking at me this while...I think she was shy (that was my best deduction).

I tried my very best to extract her out of the location and wanted to walk her to a location where I could call for a cab or private hire (disclaimer: I did not drive).

Jamie: please don't bring me home first. I don't want to be like this when I reach home.

I guess knowing my bro in law's temper, that would be a good decision. I walked her to a bench that faces the river. I tried to settle her down in the best way possible, making sure I was as gentle as I could. I had her on one end of the bench while I sat beside her. Her head was slightly tilting on the end of the bench and I observed her heavy breathing (possibly the effect from alcohol). That was when I noticed...

...she had two buttons off her blouse and I was yet again in a perfect view of her delicious tits encased in a black lacy bra with little twirl motifs (I'm glad I did not drink and am able to make that out under the light of the lamppost). I was kind of stuck not knowing what to do - continue counting my lucky stars for the view, or to button her up? Would it be appropriate to button her up in the first place? I could be mistaken if my timing goes terribly wrong......

diputs1269
04-03-2023, 09:52 PM
when I noticed...

...she had two buttons off her blouse and I was yet again in a perfect view of her delicious tits encased in a black lacy bra with little twirl motifs (I'm glad I did not drink and am able to make that out under the light of the lamppost). I was kind of stuck not knowing what to do - continue counting my lucky stars for the view, or to button her up? Would it be appropriate to button her up in the first place? I could be mistaken if my timing goes terribly wrong......

You are being rewarded for your effort, cheers!

Bigbluebird
05-03-2023, 05:16 PM
The guy: it is okay. I'll foot the bill. Bring Jamie back.

I count my lucky stars this guy ain't posing worse issues.

You know I misread it as "Bring Jamie back (to my side)" and set me on anger for a bit :o

Anonyabc
05-03-2023, 06:00 PM
You know I misread it as "Bring Jamie back (to my side)" and set me on anger for a bit :o

Like that dua diao liao...

BorisJohanson
05-03-2023, 06:41 PM
Awesome share TS, please keep going :)

beji19308
08-03-2023, 01:36 AM
Keep going, great story

Zax51
11-03-2023, 07:21 AM
Wonder what's next? 🤔😏

otamay
11-03-2023, 11:17 AM
Like that dua diao liao...

Please continue if not dua diao liao.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.

Anonyabc
12-03-2023, 03:53 AM
It just felt like if I dun continue I will kana chop up like that...I'll continue this part before I go holidays...

---

This is roughly what it was like for the blouse with 2 unbuttoned...(based on my memory)

I adjusted myself and sat beside her, still in view of what she had to offer for me so far. I edged myself a bit closer to her and I could smell a mix of perfume and alcohol - bros u know there's a kind of weird turn-on for such mixtures and I was consciously fighting my urges that grew by the second.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Damn, the mixture of scents made me groggy.

I stood up, and walked to her front. Even from the frontal view it was such a sight to behold - those juicy and delicious tits looked like they wanted to be freed and fondled gently, just like how Jamie would like to be treated (granted this was part of my imagination). I took a small step back, and bent down.

She did not look like she was waking up. My hands inched closer to her blouse.

Being extremely careful, I had my fingers on the loosened button and on my right hand, I held the rim of her blouse. My hands were so dangerously close to her mounds.

She moved, and she did a brief stretch frontwards. I was not able to respond swiftly. She had her bountiful boobs encased in her laced bra briefly pressed onto my hands. I felt the texture of the lace designs and the softness of the flesh - though very briefly it felt eternal in my mind.

She slouched a lil back to the bench. I was frozen in time, albeit fleeting. I continued to button her up by a button as I gained free will. The top button would had been a challenge for me as it did not seem that it was meant to be buttoned.

I moved my hands off her blouse, then set myself to sit beside her. Calamity did not fall onto me, I sighed.

She moved again. This time she lifted her head and moved her hands. Both her hands sought for my right wrist and she held it. I felt her cold fingers needing warmth and I was startled for a moment. Her head went to rest on my arm, intentionally missing my shoulder. It felt like she wanted a softer spot.

Again, I sat motionless and left my devices to her whim. I had no exact idea what else I could do apart from leaving her to rest and leaving myself lifeless to a degree of not interrupting her. Then she itched herself a bit closer and the blouse and her collar touched me. I kept my composure. My eyes glanced downwards.

Oh yeah, I buttoned her up - it did not further my temptations. But her boobs were so so close to my arm. A part of me so wanted a feel of them, even if it was my arm.

I heard a buzz. I looked at her handbag and saw a glow. It was probably Adrian looking for her. I lifted my left wrist and looked at my watch. An hour had past since then, and the time came closer to midnight. I would have loved the moment to pass as it was, but I had to do something.

I moved my arm with intent and tried to wake her up. I felt a grip on my right wrist, then the grip loosened. Nothing.

"Jamie, I think you need to wake up." I spoke to her.

Not a noticable movement.

I tilted my head closer to hers. "Jamie?"

I heard her taking a deep breath.

"Mmmm?" she mumbled, then quickly let go of my wrist and moved herself away from my arm. "Shit! What time is it now?"

"It's nearly midnight Jamie. I think we need to go back."

"Yes we need to." she hurriedly picked her handbag but slowed her movements as she tried to get up from the bench. Instinctively I went to her left arm and held her in place, just in case. She did not reject the action.

"Slowly. Take some time, let's walk to the waiting area." She managed herself up and I released my hold. She seemed to be fine as she took very small steps to the waiting area. As she leaned on the pillar, I made sure she looked stable and stood close to her while booking a taxi.

After about 10 minutes, the taxi came and we sat at the backseat. I left her to sit on the right side of the backseat while I took the left. During the journey she just leaned to the right and rested, while leaving her left hand on the shared middle of the seat.

For no reason, my hand went to touch hers. Her hand was cold and my hand went over hers and cupped it with the slightest grip just to protect it from the air conditioner.

She did not remove her hand.

The taxi arrived at her place and I woke her up. I offered to walk her back but she shook her head. I think I knew why, so I did not insist. However as she lived on the 2nd floor, I could see her unit when I walked out of the taxi. I told the driver to wait as I stood patiently. She took like less than 5 minutes to reach her place and opened the door.

Jamie is safe. It's time for me to go back.

ml1138
12-03-2023, 10:48 AM
Thanks TS, can't wait for the next update...:)

tommyj8
12-03-2023, 04:08 PM
Camping too! Fan of SIL stories

gothere8u
12-03-2023, 05:16 PM
Nice update TS. Should have done more in the taxi. :D

Anonyabc
12-03-2023, 09:56 PM
Nice update TS. Should have done more in the taxi. :D

Probably in my mind, yes. But she's after all my SIL and this was the first incident that had ever happened this way.. so it's not something that I could just cross (at least not in this time of manner)...

Ratbert
12-03-2023, 11:21 PM
Really enjoyed the update TS, support

diputs1269
13-03-2023, 12:50 AM
Probably in my mind, yes. But she's after all my SIL and this was the first incident that had ever happened this way.. so it's not something that I could just cross (at least not in this time of manner)...

Well behaved gentlement, cheers!

ramysg12345
13-03-2023, 01:07 AM
Thanks for the update. Please continue soon.

Anonyabc
13-03-2023, 11:45 AM
Well behaved gentlement, cheers!

More like not wanting more trouble at that point of time without figuring what exactly is happening isn't it? I need leverage!!!

Cheeserath
13-03-2023, 02:23 PM
camping for more

otamay
13-03-2023, 11:18 PM

Correct, first time must leave good impression.

Camping here for updates please.

Anonyabc
13-03-2023, 11:20 PM
Correct, first time must leave good impression.

Camping here for updates please.

I don't even think is leave good impression.. is more like don't find unnecessary trouble.. if somehow she bao toh what shit I sure GG

But soon I shall know...

diputs1269
14-03-2023, 08:40 PM
More like not wanting more trouble at that point of time without figuring what exactly is happening isn't it? I need leverage!!!

After seeing her home, did she invite you into her house for coffee? Cheers!

Anonyabc
14-03-2023, 08:51 PM
After seeing her home, did she invite you into her house for coffee? Cheers!

Eh...invite me in also see Adrian leh...how? LOL

diputs1269
14-03-2023, 08:58 PM
Eh...invite me in also see Adrian leh...how? LOL

I totally forgotten. Please continue before my immagination run wild, cheers!

Anonyabc
15-03-2023, 01:33 AM
Wah...SIL stories so popular one ah..ok ok I see what I can update cos I need rest and tmr is long day after my break -.-

---

Saturday. Woke up normally and managed to escape some questioning from my wife as she dozed off the time I reached home. I looked through my phone and nothing much apart a message from my wife.

"Can fetch me from work for lunch? After that we pop by my bro's place - he need some help preparing today's dinner cos Jamie is unwell."

OH YEAH WAIT! There's supposed to be a dinner gathering at Adrian's place with my in-laws today. Wow, I guess Jamie really stretched herself out.

"Yeah sure, I'll just prep things up and pick you."

Judging by what I saw...hmmm I wonder how she would look like later.

We reached Adrian's place at 3pm. He answered the door and he sure was not wearing a nice face - that's a thing about Adrian, he wears his mood on his face.

Wifey: hey bro, we are here to help. Ok la probably half the help since one of us need to keep an eye on my girl.

Adrian: no problems, come in.

We walked into the house.

Wifey: is Jamie okay?

Adrian: yeah she's fine, she needs more rest as she worked late last night and not feeling that well for now.

Wifey: oh dear, let her rest then. We got it covered.

Okay...I guess that's somehowwhat true to an extend. Now that I think of it...what will happen if Jamie actually mentions that she saw me? Damn I have not thought of that. Better think of something now...

Wifey: *looks at me* dear, help look after girl ok?

Me: sure, no issues, go along to help out.

I sat on the sofa with my girl to watch some Baby Shark-nigans on youtube TV. Between taking snacks for my girl, walking here and there to help with taking stuff and what-nots, about an hour over had past and my in-laws had arrived. It was this moment I realized I had not seen Jamie for the while.

MIL: oh you all are here (referring to my family)

Me: yeah, came earlier to help a bit

MIL: Where's Jamie?

Adrian: she'll be out soon.

My girl ran over to my in-laws to hug them.

Adrian: I go to my room for a while.

Wife: okay

Adrian seemed to have walked to his room with some urgency. I was thinking of that possibility...

...that he wanted to check on Jamie if she had woken up. He's kind of particular that my in-laws should be greeted or something, which I kind of understand but I was not sure how far he would go.

After about 5 minutes, Adrian walked out.

Adrian: she will be out soon.

He walked straight to the kitchen to continue the preparation.

Whoa, that's a face I wouldn't wanna mess if I could avoid it. Probably only my wife could handle it.

I was helping out with taking the steamboat equipment and cutlery and stuff out when Jamie walked out of the room. She was wearing a large cartoon tee (can't remember what was it, but yes again it overshadowed her juicy...yeah you know) and those shorts that look like FBT. Mmmm at least I caught a quick glimpse of her slightly-tanned fleshy thighs. She greeted my in-laws as they were closest to them, and as she turned to look at the dining area, she looked at me in the eye.

That moment, she had that very surprised and speechless look. It was like only 1-2 seconds but I can clearly tell she did not think through of seeing me the next day (just as I did...lol). She just gave a small nod at me and walked to the kitchen. A quick minute later she came out and walked straight to the room. We continued to prepare the dinner stuff.

MIL: is Jamie eating?

Adrian: she's not well so she'll eat later.

MIL: wah...then you should not get her out mah.

Adrian: it's okay. Let's eat first.

Having a young daughter eating with adults is never a straightforward affair, so both my wife and I would take turns to get her to eat and not be overly distracted by anything and everything. Between all these moments I could see Adrian walking in and out of the room.

FIL: is everything ok?

Adrian: yeah it's okay, she's not well but still not resting well.

A thought flashed out somehow.

Me: I'll go to the washroom. Take care of girl for a while.

I took my phone and walked to the washroom.

diputs1269
15-03-2023, 02:24 PM
FIL: is everything ok?

Adrian: yeah it's okay, she's not well but still not resting well.

A thought flashed out somehow.

Me: I'll go to the washroom. Take care of girl for a while.

I took my phone and walked to the washroom.

Wow now you going to look for the big girl, Jamie. Cheers!

Anonyabc
15-03-2023, 04:11 PM
Wow now you going to look for the big girl, Jamie. Cheers!

Maybe not the way u r thinking... Lol

Anonyabc
19-03-2023, 02:34 AM
I sat on the toilet bowl and took my phone out. Unlocked it, opened Whatsapp.

Me: I hope you are okay. I'll not make a mention about last night, please rest well.

*sent*

I did not know why I wanted to do this, but it could be just me being ridiculous into thinking she had something to hide, or something not to be known.

Stood up. Might as well. Unzips my pants for a pee. Washed my hands, opened the door.

Just as I walked out, Jamie was on my right and almost bumping onto me.

"Sorry! Wasn't thinking." I blurted.

"Hi." Jamie responded and quickly walked past me. I turned to look at her back and noticed she had a change of clothes - now she's wearing another cartoon tee (a yellow tee top of tweety bird) and denim shorts. Though it's not as short and with the high cutting as the FBT shorts, these denims kind of pushed up her butt a lil.

Am I just overthinking things, or am I noticing her more?

I walked to the dining area and noticed she was not there. A sudden feeling of thirst had me walking to the kitchen instead. There I spotted her at the service yard and clearing the clothes from the washing machine. She seemed to be bending down and I could see a gap between her and the top, though my angle was not optimal to look further in her body...my eyes then went to her butt, having a decent view of the v-shape contours that shows as her shorts snugged close to her thighs and butt cheeks. I did not want to be caught checking her out so I looked up and noticed yet another thing.

That black lace bra was left hanging to dry.

I took a deep breath, and my mind drifted a second, imagining myself holding onto them and taking a quick sniff.

Oh fuck what was I thinking. I turned back to open the fridge to take a drink. I heard a small yelp behind me - I think she did not notice my presence. I closed the fridge and quickly took my leave to join the family...

SchoolOfLife
19-03-2023, 05:37 PM
Really enjoyed the update

diputs1269
20-03-2023, 12:21 AM
Oh fuck what was I thinking. I turned back to open the fridge to take a drink. I heard a small yelp behind me - I think she did not notice my presence. I closed the fridge and quickly took my leave to join the family...

So near yet so far, cannot to her. Please continue.

Anonyabc
24-03-2023, 04:16 PM
The family gathering ended without much incident, though I sensed the tense air between Jamie and Adrian - it was validated by my wife when I casually mentioned and but she assured me they would be fine. Well...I would suppose so?

Two weeks had past and there was nothing of significance. I did not message Jamie as I thought it was a one-off incident which she just needed a little help and I was there the right place at the right time. Being a Friday, my colleagues proposed a dinner and some drinks around Clarke Quay (yes, incidentally) to cool off the week's work. You know you cannot get out of work totally when you are still spending time with your colleagues over food and drinks - this occasion was no exception but it's just required time spent for camaraderie.

I think it was over 2 pints of beer and it was 10pm and we called it a day. Without thinking much, I just walked to the bus stop and prepared the journey back home. As I was walking and swiping/pressing various apps and screens to go through my usual stuff (messages/news/games), a Whatsapp notification popped up.

Eh? Did I see it wrongly? It's a message from Jamie.

J: hi...do you happen to be outside?

funfox
24-03-2023, 08:33 PM
Getting interesting. Please continue bro Anonyabc

LeslieChow
24-03-2023, 11:52 PM
Really enjoying myself reading your story

diputs1269
25-03-2023, 02:36 AM
Eh? Did I see it wrongly? It's a message from Jamie.

J: hi...do you happen to be outside?

Yes, just nice to meet, cheers!

junior_cannibal
25-03-2023, 03:03 PM
Nice.
Can ask Jamie if she wants you inside instead. Lol.

otamay
26-03-2023, 12:40 AM
Receiving message from Jamie means got good chance to get closer to her.

Camel
29-03-2023, 06:10 PM
No more updates?

Anonyabc
29-03-2023, 10:45 PM
No more updates?

Have la, but recently quite busy with work dun have energy to regurgitate the story...be patient kk :))

diputs1269
30-03-2023, 06:07 PM
Have la, but recently quite busy with work dun have energy to regurgitate the story...be patient kk :))

Please come back fast, cheers!

Orange22
30-03-2023, 06:20 PM
Looking forward to more updates too :)

Bam15
30-03-2023, 11:52 PM
Camping for more pls :D

DingaLing
31-03-2023, 02:14 AM
Camping for more!

ChyeSim
01-04-2023, 09:05 PM
Please come back fast, cheers!

Hope TS comes back fast too :o

StopDevouring
01-04-2023, 11:49 PM
Camping for more!

Support here too

Anonyabc
02-04-2023, 01:45 AM
Having a slight headache and aching neck. Update a lil.

---

I was surprised. Why would she message me?

Me: You kind of caught me at a right time. Yes, I am still outside.

I stopped at my tracks. The cool breeze trickled on my warm body embodied with perspiration as I usually walk rather fast when I am alone and on the way to somewhere (home, for now). It could be partly the alcohol too.

Waited for a minute. Nothing.

Closed all the apps and opened whatsapp again. Nothing.

Maybe she's drunk somewhere and mistyped.

That doesn't make sense. It didn't make sense that I thought of that too.

The phone vibrated. I looked at the phone.

J: oh. wow. u r.

I blinked my eyes a little. I was probably tired.

Me: Yeah, I'm like somewhere near Clarke Quay.

I saw "typing..." for a minute.

J: can i ask a favour.

She types without the caps (non autocorrect?) and ends her sentence with a full stop. Wow the psychology is killing my alcohol-laden mind.

Me: Sure, if I can help

I saw "typing..." for two minutes. Damn my time is burning away.

J: could u look for me at the same pub that day? same thing
J: thing?

Huh. Same thing? She got into trouble again? What the heck?

Oh wait. I think she meant the same thing I did the other time.

Me: clear our chat. I'll msg u in 2 mins.

What the heck. What is she doing. I closed my eyes for a moment.

I opened my eyes. 4 mins gone. Damnnit. That's the stupid thing when you are tired. I typed a similar msg of sorts.

Me: Hey Jamie, you ready to go back? I'm on my way to xxx pub to pick you. Adrian told me to pick you as he is held up at work. See you.

*sent*

I pressed the power button and walked to the same pub.

junior_cannibal
02-04-2023, 03:07 PM
Deja vu?
Hope she's not with same her again. Otherwise, she confirmed is a super dumb blonde.
Then TS should just uses her and dumps. Haha.

Anonyabc
02-04-2023, 03:29 PM
Deja vu?
Hope she's not with same her again. Otherwise, she confirmed is a super dumb blonde.
Then TS should just uses her and dumps. Haha.

U want a spoiler?

No it's not the same guy.

And no, Jamie is not dumb. Personally I think she is just simple and trying to do what is expected of her to do. Like fulfilling what is expected of her in her life from the typical requirements of society and close ones.

I am very sure if I said I want to fuck her becos I can help her with getting a son, she will say no.

syncrossed
04-04-2023, 03:17 PM
Nice juicy story TS, camping for more :D

FarkOldBoss
05-04-2023, 02:52 PM
Enjoying this story, support!

Anonyabc
07-04-2023, 01:13 AM
Without overthinking I decided to walk straight to the pub. I do not think it's the same guy right? That would be damnnnnnn weird.

Oddly enough, same pub, same table, same woman, different man (okay this sounds crude but it ain't what it is).

"Hey Jamie," I greeted as I walked up to her. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah sure." Jamie tried to get down from the high stool but went off balance. I caught her arm in time and maintained her stability. "Thanks."

"No issues, you're welcome." I responded as I took a quick glance over at the guy. He looked sober and decent though.

"So Jamie, let's catch up on Monday for the final proposal." the guy stood up and went to the bar counter for the payment.

"This ended well today I suppose..." Jamie turned to look at me.

"Sorry I am very confused. What am I supposed to do here?"

She looked down at the floor momentarily. "Oh. Yah. Thanks for the other time. I could not imagine how I would get myself out of that client."

"That's okay, but what happened then?"

"Nothing - we still got the sales, but I told my director about it. Apparently she wasn't pleased but not much she could have done there. Also told off my other colleague that left me behind." she blurted.

Okay I am seriously confused to how it happened, and why I am still here.

"That's nice to know, but please be careful next time. I really was just around the area and really happened to have bumped onto you."

"Of course lah. Cannot be you are stalking me right." she gave a wry smile.

I gave this in return -.-

"Okay so all's fine and we are done? So can you go back on your own?" I asked.

"Well that's the thing why you are here..." she took a few careful steps out. "I suppose if you are okay, please accompany me a while. I'm still feeling the alcohol."

"Ah okay that's perfectly fine. Do you want to walk over 7-11 to get water or oolong? It might help."

"That sounds like a good idea. Let's go."

With this, I kind of knew this side of my sis-in-law.

junior_cannibal
07-04-2023, 12:45 PM
Which side? That she has poor alcohol tolerance or she likes you to be her white Knight?
Nice update, bet it will lead to a nice built up.
Thanks TS.

Anonyabc
07-04-2023, 10:22 PM
Which side? That she has poor alcohol tolerance or she likes you to be her white Knight?
Nice update, bet it will lead to a nice built up.
Thanks TS.

please ah dun set ur expectations too up...this one really is just sharing nia...may not meet sexpectations at all.....

tans0282
09-04-2023, 12:53 PM
Nice ! any update for the night?

euhub
09-04-2023, 01:45 PM
i had a interesting read thx a lot

Anonyabc
26-04-2023, 02:38 AM
Paiseh ah. Been sick.

---

Unlike the previous occasion when I had to hold her along, she was in a far better state today and she could walk on her own with heels, albeit not the sharp high ones - this looked like 1-inchish at best. We went to 7-11 and she got herself...pokka green tea...and I took...pokka milk coffee. A weird choice for the night since I do not take coffee often, but was in the mood for it.

Paid for the drinks and dunked them in a plastic bag with me holding it. She's on her light pink blouse and skirt combo but with a blazer today, so she did not have that much room on herself for other stuff.

There was not much conversation as we walked to the riverside and enjoying the breeze, all I did was to monitor the surroundings and had her walking the safer side. Oddly enough, we settled down on the same bench we did previously.

"Ah," Jamie spoke up. "this appears to be the same bench? I kind of remembered the lamp and the angle."

"Yep. Surprised you could remember." I responded.

"Yes, I remember the oddest things sometimes."

I hope she didn't notice me catching her vulnerable parts.

I laughed half-heartedly. "Yeah it happens. I also the same. If you haven't mentioned I would have said it's the same bench."

"Really?"

"Eh...yeah? Why not?"

"Oh. I thought it must've been weird for you to have been so out of your way helping someone you don't really talk a lot to."

I took out the green tea and twisted it open before offering it to Jamie. "Well...let's just say I get this a fair bit in my life. You do know how I knew Alice (my wife) right?"

She laughed as she accepted the drink. "OH YEAH! You had her out from a fix at the club right?"

"Yes, and somehow got misunderstood and thought I'm the one getting her in the fix. Her friends also good try one kind." I casually chipped in as I opened my drink as well.

"Probably they are just being concerned about her, maybe like how you helped me also."

"Ehm it is slightly different." I took a sip before continuing. "I did observe from a distance."

"YOU WHAT?" she was surprised.

"Yeah, you got that right. I mean, I cannot be jumping in and causing inconvenience isn't it?"

She let out a sigh and looked across the river for a few seconds, then picked up her drink and took a couple of sips.

"Okay I really don't know how it happened, but thanks again." she seemed to turn around while she thanked me but quickly turned back to the river. Was that supposed to be a sign of shyness? O.o

"It's fine, somehow my senses went right the other time. So what about today? It looked like it worked out okay for you."

"That's true but I was still feeling a bit under. But I wasn't wanting to extend the entertaining so I thought..." she let it drift a bit and took another green tea sip.

"Thought somehow I was around? You have your sixth sense there for certain!" I said with a smile and she giggled. She has a nice giggle and her dipples really accentuates things. "But how about today? Where were your colleagues?"

"Oh that. Today's my own assessment of this client that it should be okay and fine. The one previously was kind of an underestimation, from myself and my boss as well. Didn't think my colleague had an emergency and I told her it was okay. I guess I stretched myself too much there."

I took a breath. "Well Jamie, just be careful lah. Not everyday is Sunday you know, I'm not magically around all the time."

"But somehow you are dependable, you know. It's a strange feeling."

A chill went through me as she said that. If she could read my mind she would have swallowed all of it. Then I noticed she had a button off her blouse - was that what it was?

"Eh?" she looked down herself a bit. "Oh, was getting too stuff with the alcohol so undid one."

"No no no you needn't have to explain that to me! I'm sorry!" I bowed my head a lil in apologetic fashion.

She tittered. "No need sorry lah. It just means you are damn observant like how you spotted my predicament."

Whew. She sure created a reason for me. "Oh okay lor, since you say it this way. So means I should open eyes bigger so can see more."

Then she gazed at me. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Oh shit!

"No no no I don't mean it THAT way!!!" I bowed my head again.

"Ok la ok la I know I know!!!" she giggled in between words. "I'm sure you are a great guy."

Ehm...please don't shower praises this way...I do not deserve them. Every moment I am fighting inner demons of wanting to peel the layers of your clothing to reveal those sweet melons...

"No lah, no one is perfect." I just anyhow hatam-bola. "Sure got good and bad, we just make days go by."

She finished her drink. "So Mr not so perfect, would you happen to be around next time?"

I'm kind of perplexed by her question. "Well, I'll try. But you have to ping me I suppose. It's weird for me to be asking - are you a damsel today?"

"WHAT THE-" she laughed out loudly. "DAMSEL? Is that describing me???"

"I don't think there's another for the description now. Just stick it on you Ms Damsel."

She stood up and straightened her clothes. "Shall we go?"

I stood up to finish my coffee and dumped the rubbish, then walked to the taxi stand.

Phython1
27-04-2023, 09:25 AM
Paiseh ah. Been sick.

---

She stood up and straightened her clothes. "Shall we go?"

I stood up to finish my coffee and dumped the rubbish, then walked to the taxi stand.

hi TS,

Sound great from the reading material.....if i could just request, maybe a bit more description and regular update....thank you very much

Anonyabc
27-04-2023, 11:24 AM
hi TS,

Sound great from the reading material.....if i could just request, maybe a bit more description and regular update....thank you very much

Okay, I'll try. Some parts may not be easier on description as memories are kind of fuzzy.

DailyBoredom
01-05-2023, 06:31 PM
Okay, I'll try. Some parts may not be easier on description as memories are kind of fuzzy.

A general outline is good enough for us :D

bowlofsoup
05-07-2023, 04:46 PM
a very very slow read...

qwerty555
13-07-2023, 03:53 PM
i'd camped here, more stories? pics better

lonesome1
20-09-2023, 09:08 AM
TS, this story has died? Have not go into the climax yet...

Anonyabc
20-09-2023, 10:33 PM
TS, this story has died? Have not go into the climax yet...

Actually this story the climax is ehm, very slow burning and may not be the exact climax you all wanted or looking for cos Jamie is really like slow burner and my chances with her are very very limited - the beginning of the story was a warm up of how our brief communication started as there were really very little moments we could have interacted in normality.

Oh well, let me try to move on a bit...

---

Fast-forwarding about 6-9 months? Our experiences revolved about just one more time where she was out with another client and somehow (weirdly, or maybe I kinda planned to be out later so I could get the chance) I was in the same area. That occurrence was not anything much (I could not even remember what she wore - I think is the white blouse black skirt combo) and she was sober enough to go back on her own.

This fast-forward did come with some changes - I had a change of job while she swapped out her job to a backend office-based job that provided more stability and consistency of her time. I did not talk to her about it (there was no opportunity to apart the occasional family gatherings which I would overhear what's happening to everyone) but soon I figured out why.

They were trying for a kid.

Racking my memory up, it was like a few more months before word of her pregnancy reverbed to my ears (I had to calculate backwards based on how old my kid is right now). I did not recall feeling anything in particular, since apart from the few sneak peeks there were no funny or inappropriate occasions that could even link me to her physically or in any other way.

But, I guess, somehow, pregnancy and hormones really bring out some unusual things in people...

Bokuwaga
22-09-2023, 03:26 AM
wahhh, op is back. wish you add more juicy info soon!

novemberta
22-09-2023, 06:43 PM
I guess it is normal to fantasize with SIL

nexog71
12-02-2024, 10:54 PM
walked to the taxi stand.

wikog94
12-02-2024, 10:55 PM
juicy info soon!

malok91
12-02-2024, 10:56 PM
pregnancy and hormones really bring out some unusual things in people