PDA

View Full Version : Car that attract girls ???

ongkel
16-07-2008, 01:01 AM
Do u think that owning a car does help u to have more girls and maybe more happenings too ???

What are the type of cars that girls will perfer ?

Rex , Evo , Honda or BMW ....

topcook1
16-07-2008, 08:36 AM
Do u think that owning a car does help u to have more girls and maybe more happenings too ???

Dont think so...I have a friend who drives a cab have lots of gf too...

wanker10
16-07-2008, 08:46 AM

HAhaha... Well said. This i agreed. Always see cab driver with PRC PDMM sitting beside the driver seat or sometimes see maid sitting beside & behaving intimately. They must have put in effort in sianing them by giving free ride & get free fuck in return.:D

Cheers!

Heart Break Kid
16-07-2008, 08:49 AM

Correct..I don't drive also can bonk may pretty girls & outshine those ah seah kias driving posh cars :D

btw ..driving posh cars won't help you to attract good girls but only material girls :rolleyes:

beck7777
16-07-2008, 09:02 AM
I drive but cant rem when was the last time I have a gf or no need to pay for a bonk.. :(

old_yet_horny
16-07-2008, 09:22 AM
TS,

That depends on what is your defination of a "Girl".

If your're looking for flings, the girl wont give a damn about what car you drive because she's out for fun and not for a ride.

If you're looking for glamour girl who wants attention and you dun mind paying high maintenance fee, you better own a Beamer 6 series and above or else.. its just another normal car on the road.

If you are looking for a girl to show mummy, I dun think you need to drive.

Good luck.:)

Steadyman1
16-07-2008, 09:24 AM
Maybe if your car belongs to those top notch type and the gals are very materialistic, then that might be possible.

natsuki
16-07-2008, 09:52 AM
Sometimes it depends on the skill u sian the girl de lei... U have car but u talk lik a hooligan, also wun have many girls wanna go out with u de lo... I know guys who drive but are damn stingy ones lo... Usually owning a car doesn't mean you are rich, it might just be opp. U pay for road tax, epr, insurance.... all those wu eh boh eh... den in the end everyday mus eat bread.... jus to support ur car...

But of coz, having a car is better at most of the time, cuz seriously, it's more 'fang bian'.... Actually agree with some bros here... Look at those Taxi uncles, drive taxis also alot of mm follow them... Always very angry lo when cannot get cab cuz always the cab got either the yellow light on or put 'busy' sign, den all the cab u saw ah, next to the drivers' seat ah.. r always prcs or aunties.... =.='''

GreenMonkey
16-07-2008, 10:01 AM
money more important. U can get both too.

alanthegreat
16-07-2008, 10:19 AM

personally i dont really think owning a car attract any girls.

seriously, cars like rex, evo, honda only attract scores of swear when they zoom down the streets bcos they are loud but not very fast. probably those souped up cars only attract interest from ah lians or xiao ah lians wannabe.

most ladies are fine with toyota or even a kia.

if ur budget allows u to have a lambo or bugati, then there is entirely different scenario.

DegenerationX
16-07-2008, 10:25 AM
TS,

If your're looking for flings, the girl wont give a damn about what car you drive because she's out for fun and not for a ride.

If you're looking for glamour girl who wants attention and you dun mind paying high maintenance fee, you better own a Beamer 6 series and above or else.. its just another normal car on the road.

well said. totally agreed. :)

dexblu
16-07-2008, 10:58 AM
TS,

...If you're looking for glamour girl who wants attention and you dun mind paying high maintenance fee, you better own a Beamer 6 series and above or else.. its just another normal car on the road.

HAHAHA !!! Especially the M6 series... she will willingly drop her panties :eek: ... if she is wearing any !!! :D

shutterbugstar
16-07-2008, 11:02 AM
Gals who r attracted to your car probably just want a free chaffeur. U should try to find gals who r attracted to your personality instead.

But from the way u ask this kind of ques... i doubt u have the kind of personality that would attract gals.

aczeta76
16-07-2008, 11:23 AM
TS,

Good one here.

Anyway, TS.. the impt thing is the person behind the wheels. Not the car.

Your personality attracts... and I am not juz talking about WL. I have an 19 y/o intern in office that is so taken by my sianing.

Too bad I dun play with fire when it comes to my job so no action here except flirting.. hahaha

pro.d.igy
16-07-2008, 12:15 PM
IMHO, it's not WHAT you ride, it's HOW you ride. :D

SG Girls are not all that bad. There are still a certain segment which is untapped and fresh, which looks beyond the superficial. You just have to know where to look. :)

But one thing though, the young ones are getting more demanding :D

proffessor_x
16-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Best make of car......... TAXI
Driving a TAXI is a BABE MAGNET.

Got all sorts of babes hailing you.

Go drive a TAXI.......

Jarko
16-07-2008, 12:34 PM
I drive a evo but I also don bother abt those gals who ask mi to fetch them. I always told them I onli use it to fetch my gal or to work.

Cmdr Soundwave
16-07-2008, 12:38 PM
But one thing though, the young ones are getting more demanding :D

You left out unrealistic and not worth it bro! ;)

Schenker
16-07-2008, 01:55 PM
Correct..I don't drive also can bonk may pretty girls & outshine those ah seah kias driving posh cars :D

btw ..driving posh cars won't help you to attract good girls but only material girls :rolleyes:

Bro HBK, you are referring to bro darke? :D

imaginative
16-07-2008, 02:30 PM

I don't you will "attract" girls. But rather you will "impress" them if you have a nice car, esp. the 2-doors continental...

colins
16-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Is this a deja vu thread? There's so many relations about cars and women that sooner or later, its gonna be true that having a car does attract girls.

But I believe that people who drives usually do not need their car to boost their confidence, and that the people who lack self confidence is not becos they dun drive. So that more of less points to the fact that having a car to boost your chance on getting a really nice girl is but, one big illusion.

Heart Break Kid
16-07-2008, 04:23 PM
Bro HBK, you are referring to bro darke? :D

No I am not referring to anyone here. Posh cars mean at least Lexus 400

gun6969
16-07-2008, 04:34 PM
honestly, girls don't know cars. Most don't know a wrx from an evo from an integra R.

but girls like to look good, and girls always like to check out and be seen in a topless car ie a cabriolet / convertible / whatever you call it. Doesn't even have to be expensive. old mx5, shine till outside nice and mirrorlike, can liao.

HeadOn
16-07-2008, 04:52 PM
actually depend on the type of gals u wanna attract also....if u after ah lian type, then cheong cars are good for them..if u after office ladies, then they hate to be inside ur cheong cars, cos they dun wanna perceived as ah lians!..they prefer to be in executive cars....

btw, most gals know nuts about performance cars...they cant understand y we guys like to spend so much on modifying the car outlook..moreover, when we say nice, they say damn super ugly!!

Bangster
16-07-2008, 05:01 PM
A pink 1969 Volkswagen T2 breadloaf van, without seats at the back.

Just a nice thick mattress enough for 2 persons. Heheh.

The Singapore Bangbus....

_AXL_
16-07-2008, 07:35 PM
I drive but cant rem when was the last time I have a gf or no need to pay for a bonk..

that is bcos yr car looks like it is going for the F1 race!!! doesnt look very safe...:rolleyes:

when i drive, i also dont get free bonks... but when i dont drive or overseas, i do actually get free bonks!!! maybe, we should just all ditch our cars!!!:D

U have car but u talk lik a hooligan, also wun have many girls wanna go out with u de lo...

that's where u r wrong!!! i have 2 friends who dont have much education, drive cheap cars and can spend half our conversations peppered with NBCBs... yet, their gfs n wives r in senior management positions and making big bucks! bcos these guys r "what u see is what u get", little girl.

airbrush
16-07-2008, 08:09 PM
I think BMW attracts more girls. It is designed with hidden message to seduce girl especially young girls. Man who want to seduce young girls will be more successful with BMW then other car like Mercs, Volvo, Lexus, etc., etc. The element of design use in constructing BMW has more faminline element on the outside but musculine inside.

dgsk
16-07-2008, 08:35 PM
A car in this context is nothing more than an accessory. It says what you have. But it won't make for squat if you don't woo the girl with your charisma. Best go find the thread by bro Bulldogg on "Picking Up Babes" and pick up pointers from him. He takes the taxi and "gets" loads of them very very quickly.

lambo_tan
16-07-2008, 09:02 PM
i drive a car, but i always lost my way .. the stress of finding the correct way back is more than enuf to puncture my rod 10 times.

natsuki
16-07-2008, 09:40 PM
that's where u r wrong!!! i have 2 friends who dont have much education, drive cheap cars and can spend half our conversations peppered with NBCBs... yet, their gfs n wives r in senior management positions and making big bucks! bcos these guys r "what u see is what u get", little girl.

Sorry senior, the thing is, maybe the girls is attached to them cuz 'true love' but my personal view is 'zuo ren yao you kou de'... Cant communicate, den byebye~ tats me. :) Good for ur frens tat their wives and gfs accept wad they are. U see, it's nth about education. I'm not talking about education now, but how someone's behavior is. my dad is high sch grad, yet he's always scold abt those fugging others' mothers' words, scolding his daughters with awful words, see.. this is how someone's character is. Not about education. Cheers~

cheongsterjon
16-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Yeah, as mentioned by a sammybro earlier, cheong cars like wrx and evo attract more of those lians while continental cars like audi and bmw attarct more of those office ladies cos they want to appear more executive...the more lians one they like to get the attention from the 'vrrooomm vrrooomm' made by evos...

But true lah...cars can help in courting girls, be it ONS or gf..

beck7777
16-07-2008, 11:33 PM
that is bcos yr car looks like it is going for the F1 race!!! doesnt look very safe...:rolleyes:

when i drive, i also dont get free bonks... but when i dont drive or overseas, i do actually get free bonks!!! maybe, we should just all ditch our cars!!!:D

Since when my car look like F1?!
If it does, then yours is spaceship liao!

And I more than happy to take over yours should you wanna ditch it! :D

unsung80
16-07-2008, 11:58 PM
Is this question meant to be childish? I rather drive a van, so i have ample space behind to make out. And i can use it for my work too. Kill 2 birds with one stone.

IcePorky
17-07-2008, 12:02 AM
HAhaha... Well said. This i agreed. Always see cab driver with PRC PDMM sitting beside the driver seat or sometimes see maid sitting beside & behaving intimately. They must have put in effort in sianing them by giving free ride & get free fuck in return.:D

Cheers!

Hi bro Wanker10 hehehe :D free ride but no free fuck maybe paid more.

12av3n
17-07-2008, 12:03 AM
Got car but no $$$ aslo no use :D

cheongsan
17-07-2008, 12:10 AM
Besides commenting that I have a nice-looking dick, most girls whom I have bedded also liked my butt. So I guess my car-chng is effective in attracting some girls too.

ccl69
17-07-2008, 12:29 AM
got $$ + car the best....:p

old_yet_horny
17-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Is this question meant to be childish? I rather drive a van, so i have ample space behind to make out. And i can use it for my work too. Kill 2 birds with one stone.

Good Idea!!!

I'm trying cut on my expenses as well... Maybe I shall ditch my Lexus and get a Panel Van... Like Kangoo type... Make it a love van. kekeke..

Moreover its running on diesel... Cheaper...kekeke:D

JediSkull
17-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Good Idea!!!

I'm trying cut on my expenses as well... Maybe I shall ditch my Lexus and get a Panel Van... Like Kangoo type... Make it a love van. kekeke..

Moreover its running on diesel... Cheaper...kekeke:D

diesel now $1.9*+/litre! Its not much cheaper leh........... :rolleyes:

williamsF1
17-07-2008, 11:26 AM
i not sure if flashy cars can really attract girls. but then we always see hot chicks models assocaite wif car show & racing sports. so far, i think girls who're liking motor sports seems to like tuned cars. evo or rex is obvious when here the guys talk of it. somehow i notice many female frens tends to stare at lancer when on the road. maybe they think the lancer = evo........... :D

old_yet_horny
17-07-2008, 11:34 AM
diesel now $1.9*+/litre! Its not much cheaper leh........... :rolleyes:

Yar bro... but considering the diff with petrol.. its 30% cheaper.

Still sustantial amount .

Currently I spend about S$500 to $600 a month on petrol.. 30% lower means $150 to $180 more savings for me.. thats additional bonk at GL cat 150..:)

Kexu
17-07-2008, 11:41 AM
Yar bro... but considering the diff with petrol.. its 30% cheaper.

Petrol going down.
So we enjoy our ride with her :D

BigBoy2
17-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Currently I spend about S$500 to $600 a month on petrol.. 30% lower means $150 to $180 more savings for me.. thats additional bonk at GL cat 150..:)[/QUOTE]

That low for a Lexus. I have a BM, but my fuel consumption is like about S$600 ~ S$800 per month........ Anyway, I had been driving sine like I am 21 year old, but not always lucky with girl leh........ Maybe that why I am still single afgter these 30 odd years.

Some people just got the luck for ladies.

old_yet_horny
17-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Currently I spend about S$500 to $600 a month on petrol.. 30% lower means $150 to $180 more savings for me.. thats additional bonk at GL cat 150..:)

That low for a Lexus. I have a BM, but my fuel consumption is like about S$600 ~ S$800 per month........ Anyway, I had been driving sine like I am 21 year old, but not always lucky with girl leh........ Maybe that why I am still single afgter these 30 odd years.

Some people just got the luck for ladies.[/QUOTE]

Bro.. Thats why I choose Lexus.. Was contemplating between Beamer and Lexus bu I choose the latter for lower maint and better FC. Anyway, it depends on how u drive also right?

As for luck on gals, every dog has its day so dun brood over it... kekeke... There are times when I think paying for sex is better than getting hitched... Simply bonk and forget with no consequences if you use protection...

Just my 2 cents.:)

Keng
17-07-2008, 01:30 PM
I have 2 'cars'......:)

My left leg and right leg...

Not sure if it helps to attract any gals..:p

Cheers,

serav1
17-07-2008, 02:34 PM
I have 2 'cars'......:)

My left leg and right leg...

Not sure if it helps to attract any gals..:p

Cheers,

haha.. i bet you attract more girls then guys with only either their right or left "car" at least bro :)

cmelater
17-07-2008, 11:04 PM
HAHAHA !!! Especially the M6 series... she will willingly drop her panties :eek: ... if she is wearing any !!! :D

Got my doubts about it. Honestly, how many gals are so techy as to be able to differentiate a m6 from the regular 6 series? :rolleyes: A bmw is a bmw to most gals, unless she is like born car enthusiast. Like an integra and an integra type r, how many gals (who had never play car) know the diff? :cool:

Got a decent is really good enough. I drive a coupe day in day out... the only people my car attract are, frequently, the guy drivers in my car park. My colleague drives a humble proton attracts more attention than me... somemore he doesn't ve that celebrity look, but possess divine gift of the gab.

Whats really important is just how well you sell yourself. The art of selling is convincing someone who (initially) has no need for u that she totally needs you. Its really just that.