PDA

View Full Version : Thomson Rd spa 2nd floor

justincoco
18-05-2022, 10:32 PM
Paid $50 entrance fee for 1hr but no massage was offered. Straight Special service.
If u looking for some light massage with happy ending, please avoid this spa.
Spa 2nd floor above Yi Jia bakery.

Raudemar
18-05-2022, 10:38 PM
Isn't it a paint studio?

justincoco
18-05-2022, 10:46 PM
Oh ya, is next door, above tcm

sladang
18-05-2022, 11:37 PM
Can't imagine certain spas standard hv reached such pathetic states.

Fortunately it's juz some oni, not all ..

MaxTea
19-05-2022, 08:16 AM
Paid $50 entrance fee for 1hr but no massage was offered. Straight Special service.

is it near yun long zhi there ?quite dark one?

hpboy
19-05-2022, 09:23 AM

avoid those spa , they r out to milk you from special.

Xgenre
19-05-2022, 09:38 AM
Can't imagine certain spas standard hv reached such pathetic states..

Not all spas provide massage. You have to do your research. Some only provide services.

the_e_ones
19-05-2022, 09:44 AM

If I remember correctly, this red signboard spa has been discussed many times in this forum... Many bros did recommend to avoid.

Bro justincoco, I am interested to know what are the MLs quality ie. SYT, MILF or cannot make it, in your opinion.

loudexhaust
19-05-2022, 02:52 PM
Red signboard just avoid. If just wanan release, go opposite side also 2nd floor. Reception collect 150, go in get hanky panky and release. Straight to the point, don't need to fake massage bullshit.

sladang
19-05-2022, 09:17 PM
Not all spas provide massage. You have to do your research. Some only provide services.

Reception collect 150, go in get hanky panky and release. Straight to the point, don't need to fake massage bullshit.

Think next time spa shud change name to brothel liao :D ..

XXX spa to XXX brothel :D ..

afterburn
19-05-2022, 11:01 PM

Just like one ministar always like to use such phrase, "Not Surprised".

When govt closed RLD indefinitely, while the physical premises closed, the services continued to flourish and now it's all over the place :D in other guises. I am certainly not surprised.

justincoco
20-05-2022, 04:12 AM
If I remember correctly, this red signboard spa has been discussed many times in this forum... Many bros did recommend to avoid.

Bro justincoco, I am interested to know what are the MLs quality ie. SYT, MILF or cannot make it, in your opinion.I

I would say more towards MILF instead of SYT.

justincoco
20-05-2022, 04:13 AM
is it near yun long zhi there ?quite dark one?"

One with "red signboard" spa

justincoco
20-05-2022, 04:14 AM

Agree. Perfect name "brothel"

soonbeng
20-05-2022, 09:31 AM
I've had the opposite end of the scale in other spas in other places of Singapore. The spa girls massaged me too long before they asked me the GQ. I felt it's their way to make the time for special services shorter for themselves.

candeo_88
20-05-2022, 11:37 AM
Its all pure business strategy bro.

First massage almost gao gao to make you feel that your entrance fee is worth it and you enjoyed the massage session.

Secondly, pop GQ towards the end since you already shiok shiok but running out of time. Means you need to add hour to enjoy the GQ or a super rushed service to make you cum

Thirdly, standard SOP applies that everything else is add on Yusof.

So net net you might ending up paying equal to or more than the 88 gimmick kind of establishments...

:D:cool:

I've had the opposite end of the scale in other spas in other places of Singapore. The spa girls massaged me too long before they asked me the GQ. I felt it's their way to make the time for special services shorter for themselves.

Xgenre
20-05-2022, 11:43 AM
If just wanan release, go opposite side also 2nd floor. Reception collect 150, go in get hanky panky and release. Straight to the point, don't need to fake massage bullshit.

Have gems available. They are not afraid of raids. Many holding blue and red NRIC.

Ya. He didn't do his research in an active thread.

Cannot lah. So many eateries on level 1. Many kids will ask.. daddy, why like that? :p

They should use codes. Names with Hand Spa indicate HJ spas. Names with Body Spa indicate BJ available. Names with Foot Spa indicate FJ available. Last time this area has a famous Hands 2 Body Spa right? Haha :p Famous blogger used to work there right?

Viet Spas should just use names of places in Vietnam. Hanoi Spa, HCM Spa etc. Chinese spas can indicate type of services provided in their names too. Like Cannon Spa, Flute Blowing Spa.. after all, there was a spa named (Hug in the spa) <--- really!!! In Bukit Timah area.

KennyLim
20-05-2022, 04:02 PM
Nearby this "brothel" spa, there is a OWO spa. Massage is very gao gao at standard price; never eat time. Towards the end, if you do not want any extra services, she will not turn black face; and will still smile. A smooth skin, fair and pleasant looking B boobs, cougar though.

the_e_ones
20-05-2022, 08:54 PM
Nearby this "brothel" spa, there is a OWO spa. Massage is very gao gao at standard price; never eat time. Towards the end, if you do not want any extra services, she will not turn black face; and will still smile. A smooth skin, fair and pleasant looking B boobs, cougar though.

Bro KennyLim, are you referring to Chun Chun? If yes, agreed that she is a cougar ;)

sladang
20-05-2022, 09:33 PM
Last time this area has a famous Hands 2 Body Spa right?

Lotsa SYTs in H2B spa.

I booked a chio/charming/beautiful/pretty/attractive/swee pianist(not masseuse) for my session, can't remember her name thou, dun think she even noe how to apply, where to apply oil on our body. That was more than 10 yrs ago liao.

Then she, together wif most of the gals from H2B move to Adelphi, at that time it's all abt easy money for them.

She is a real beauty, one bro even commented that she is someone that u are proud to bring out & bring home see parents type..