PDA

View Full Version : Last One In Office... Now Damn Guilty

nathansee
17-05-2022, 08:54 PM
Was the last one left in the office today as I was rushing a report for my boss.

There had been this MILF PA to the big boss that I have always been lusting about. Not chio but quite sexy, I'm sure also very experienced in bed.

Quite sure no CCTVs in office so I went to her desk and saw a bag she always leaves behind. Looked inside and saw a silky dark blue blouse that she wears at times that I found very sexy.

Pulled it out and smelled it while PCC-ing. Sat on her chair the whole time. Jizzed in less than 2 minutes as the smell (perfume + body smell) and thought of it was took shiok.

Now I am damn guilty about what I did and am hoping that the office does not have any CCTVs :D

nathansee
17-05-2022, 08:56 PM
Anyone had similar experience before? Ever got caught?

HougangAve5
18-05-2022, 10:11 PM
If she catch you she will fuck you

HougangAve5
18-05-2022, 10:15 PM
What is not chio but quite sexy:confused:

Was the last one left in the office today as I was rushing a report for my boss.

There had been this MILF PA to the big boss that I have always been lusting about. Not chio but quite sexy, I'm sure also very experienced in bed.

Quite sure no CCTVs in office so I went to her desk and saw a bag she always leaves behind. Looked inside and saw a silky dark blue blouse that she wears at times that I found very sexy.

Pulled it out and smelled it while PCC-ing. Sat on her chair the whole time. Jizzed in less than 2 minutes as the smell (perfume + body smell) and thought of it was took shiok.

Now I am damn guilty about what I did and am hoping that the office does not have any CCTVs :D

Stevevaldez
18-05-2022, 10:36 PM
Average face, sexy body?

Just like hougang, old estate but rich in foodie spots and history?

Xgenre
18-05-2022, 10:43 PM

Means cover the face and bomb the base.

dumdum
19-05-2022, 12:23 AM

haha, perfect answer. upped you 17 pts

KimSiew769
19-05-2022, 09:50 AM

Done that like almost weekly pre-covid.

my workplace has like several female colleagues who are into exercise, gym, pilates - so they have like sets of their gym clothes/spare clothes in office.

i used to stay back on friday nights or go back weekends to enjoy them.

My office have cctv but i am careful so i know when and where to take the stuffs.

during that period, i have used and abused all those who left their bags or clothes in the office - includin several used panties (post-gym). yoga wear, sports and normal bra

Once i had a colleague (27 yr old sales executive) who was moving house has some hiccups with the movers/new landlord and left her entire 3 sets of luggage of clothes in the office... i had a field day as one of the luggage was used to store all her used and unwashed clothings (opening the lock was easy, just search some youtube channels) - so for that few days i go back office after drinking sessions or late night and cum on her panties, clothes (some of them were wet so no trace)

Those were the days

MediumBlueMoon
19-05-2022, 09:23 PM
If you do it once in a blue moon should not get caught

Bangster
19-05-2022, 11:51 PM
Ever thought about Big Boss also rubbed his balls with the scarf his MILF PA has?

denounce
20-05-2022, 04:26 AM
If you do it once in a blue moon should not get caught

Hard to say, if suay do it once also caught

handcell
20-05-2022, 06:41 AM
Usually when done once & never get caught, high chance will do it again

lipe
20-05-2022, 07:47 AM
Me?

Other way round.

Be first in office.

First company. Office taken whole floor. No CCTV. Can roam whole office.

Habitual to eject pre-cum or sperm into hand cleansers and moisturiser.

Second company also same. Taken whole floor. Only CCTV in cargo lift and main lift entrance.

Same habits. In addition, took SYTs jackets and masturbated on sleeves and collars.

Rinse penis in their cups.

4Qman
20-05-2022, 08:09 AM

That's a classic phrase I have seen and read in a long time, bro! :p

naan1974
20-05-2022, 12:15 PM

The name has been changed to protect the innocent

MediumBlueMoon
20-05-2022, 08:37 PM
Try to keep it once in a blue moon

Usually when done once & never get caught, high chance will do it again

WinterMelonTree
23-05-2022, 12:17 PM

It's the one you die die will only do doggy.

WinterMelonTree
23-05-2022, 12:18 PM
Fu*king gutsy to do it straight in office, never even go toliet lol

nathansee
23-05-2022, 04:12 PM
Update.. today she wearing a black blouse and damn tight grey OL pants. Super turn on.

Thinking of staying back late again for obvious reasons :D

doggyhound
23-05-2022, 04:57 PM
Update.. today she wearing a black blouse and damn tight grey OL pants. Super turn on.

Thinking of staying back late again for obvious reasons :D

Live update later? :D

nathansee
24-05-2022, 12:41 AM
Had to leave early so didn't end up doing anything.

Since some of you asked here are some pics of her a few weeks back in the same tight OL pants when I bumped into here at a bank downstairs our office.

She quite dao and we didn't talk much so I took the opportunity to secretly snap a few pics of her bootie. Her type of panty quite obvious here :D

nathansee
30-05-2022, 12:23 PM
Met her again on the train on the way to Raffles Place this morning. She wearing dress quite above knee level got me quite turned on.

Had some small convos with her throughout with a semi hard on and fantasizing non stop.

When leaving the train the crowd was crazy and had to move very close to her. Took the opportunity to sniff her hair and make some contact her bootie (she was in front of me). Made me damn horny.

Reached office I couldn't take it and went to the gents to PCC :D

nathansee
07-06-2022, 02:50 PM
Just now she standing behind my desk talking to a colleague. Bootie protruding super sexy. Her smell makes it even more turn on.

Lately she brought a new work suit to work.

Tonight staying back for obvious reasons 😝

nathansee
07-06-2022, 10:21 PM
The deed is done. Pretended to be busy and stayed on till 8ish until the last person was gone.

Heart started pounding as the last colleague was packing and headed towards the door. Waited several minutes after he left before heading straight to her desk.

Was my lucky day as I found a small bag with her gym attire inside. Saw her once or twice in her leggings and sports bra, couldn't believe that they were just before me.

Pulled them straight out the bag and sat on her chair and started sniffing them slowly. After a while couldn't take it and buried my face in her leggings and PCCed, sniffed damn deeply.

Shot my load in less than 2 minutes and a bit went onto her leggings due to the way I held them.

Nice and satisfied. Tried to fold them back to the same shape before placing them back into the bag. Hopefully she doesn't find out tomorrow.

nathansee
25-07-2022, 11:35 AM
Cut long story short managed to bang the MILF PA on a 2D 1N company getaway last week.

Smelled her panties, licked her armpits and did all sorts of perverted stuff ;)

Pumped her raw and despite promising not to release inside, decided to be a bit cheeky and released the first explosion inside her warm pussy before pulling out and releasing the rest on her belly. Super super shiok.

Will elaborate more here on the events that led to my successful conquest in when I have time in the next 1-2 days stay tuned.

alanbat
25-07-2022, 12:42 PM
hoping for more

eeemen
26-07-2022, 12:54 AM
Will elaborate more here on the events that led to my successful conquest in when I have time in the next 1-2 days stay tuned.

Congrats on your success bro:D . Camping for your elaboration ;);) , cheers. ......

jonawm
26-07-2022, 10:56 PM
I'm also very tempted to smell my boss's cardigan and the high socks/nylon she wears when she's cold, she keeps in her office..... She's busty and I've seen her zg so many times, sometimes whole cup. sometimes her nipples erect can see on dress....... buay tahan

Any advice?

want0nmee
26-07-2022, 11:49 PM
Cut long story short managed to bang the MILF PA on a 2D 1N company getaway last week.

Pumped her raw and despite promising not to release inside, decided to be a bit cheeky and released the first explosion inside her warm pussy before pulling out and releasing the rest on her belly. Super super shiok.

Grats to you

nathansee
28-07-2022, 02:42 AM
I'm also very tempted to smell my boss's cardigan and the high socks/nylon she wears when she's cold, she keeps in her office..... She's busty and I've seen her zg so many times, sometimes whole cup. sometimes her nipples erect can see on dress....... buay tahan

Any advice?

Act hardworking and stay back later lor… but be wary of any cctvs in office and their locations

talismann
28-07-2022, 04:45 PM

Any advice?

What if got toejam or bo? Not gross meh?

Mivec1022
28-07-2022, 04:49 PM
Snipe her photo of her to show us bro? Camping here.

Funlover
28-07-2022, 05:00 PM

Cover the face fuck the base kind i guess.. 😂

jonawm
30-07-2022, 11:43 PM
Act hardworking and stay back later lor… but be wary of any cctvs in office and their locations

Yes! Thanks for the reminder, CCTVs are damning, can get fired and rep gets destroyed.

Act hardworking paid off pretty well, she took notice and praised me several times, came close to me to check my work as well. Initially I took those as hints to get closer, but she backs away if I tried to flirt with her. Just learnt to secretly look at her zaogeng and look into her top at her colorful bras. Definitely wild in bed despite her conservative outlook!

HonkyTonkyMan
31-07-2022, 10:33 AM
Done that like almost weekly pre-covid.

my workplace has like several female colleagues who are into exercise, gym, pilates - so they have like sets of their gym clothes/spare clothes in office.

i used to stay back on friday nights or go back weekends to enjoy them.

My office have cctv but i am careful so i know when and where to take the stuffs.

during that period, i have used and abused all those who left their bags or clothes in the office - includin several used panties (post-gym). yoga wear, sports and normal bra

Once i had a colleague (27 yr old sales executive) who was moving house has some hiccups with the movers/new landlord and left her entire 3 sets of luggage of clothes in the office... i had a field day as one of the luggage was used to store all her used and unwashed clothings (opening the lock was easy, just search some youtube channels) - so for that few days i go back office after drinking sessions or late night and cum on her panties, clothes (some of them were wet so no trace)

Those were the days
Many years back had a colleague who was staying a few level above me, she was newly married and hardly stay in her flat as most of the time stay over at in law. One day she passed me her house key and ask me check did she forgot to off some electrical appliances. I had a field day in her unit rummaging for her used panties and bra etc but unfortunately i think she washed them so only got cleaned washed one from the cupboard... wanking myself while holding them close to my face..

nathansee
01-08-2022, 11:47 AM
Today she's in a super seductive OL attire really make me turn on. Ultra tight black pants (almost like leggings) and white shirt.

Butt so smooth I really buay tahan keep looking when she walks pass.

Texted her if wanna find somewhere to piak during lunch... so far just blue ticks no reply.

Will update here if I succeed stay tuned.

andylee87
01-08-2022, 11:49 AM
office lady are seductive hehehhe

acidicavex
01-08-2022, 12:53 PM
wah already bang wonder what is going on in her mind?? power Today she's in a super seductive OL attire really make me turn on. Ultra tight black pants (almost like leggings) and white shirt.

Butt so smooth I really buay tahan keep looking when she walks pass.

Texted her if wanna find somewhere to piak during lunch... so far just blue ticks no reply.

Will update here if I succeed stay tuned.

nathansee
01-08-2022, 02:49 PM
Wasted no action… she damn busy today

Arranged to have lunch with her on Wednesday though 🤭

MontageEvening
01-08-2022, 02:53 PM
Wasted no action… she damn busy today

Arranged to have lunch with her on Wednesday though 🤭

Oooo update us if anything goes 👍🏼

jonawm
02-08-2022, 11:19 PM
What if got toejam or bo? Not gross meh?

I didn't exactly have time but did sniff the nylon part which covered her calves.

Now thinking back, if it's anyone else, I'd find gross. but this milf boss has been nice to me, then cold, close then cold.

She's a relatively clean and nice smelling person, her cardigan always smelled good, even the one which she wore out for lunch and came back in. Being neat and clean, she'd regularly bring home to wash. Once, I managed to get a quick sniff once, very little of the arm pit smell.

nathansee
05-08-2022, 02:25 PM
Update... no luck on Wednesday as she had a last minute meeting.

Lunching with her on Monday instead. Cheekily told her to wear something shorter and tighter :D

kleptrocat
05-08-2022, 05:44 PM
Update... no luck on Wednesday as she had a last minute meeting.

Lunching with her on Monday instead. Cheekily told her to wear something shorter and tighter :D

Nice, waiting for your update :)

nathansee
08-08-2022, 10:58 AM
Update… she’s in a loose 1 piece black dress today. Quite short around half thigh. Easy to lift up and piak piak from behind.

Some more most people on leave today.

Having lunch with her later will update again.

comoDT
09-08-2022, 07:52 AM
Any action bro?

nathansee
09-08-2022, 01:47 PM
Any action bro?

Don’t have unfortunately… that time of the month for her.

ddoom76
09-08-2022, 05:20 PM
great stuff

matakaki
09-08-2022, 05:40 PM
Ever got caught?

maclean
09-08-2022, 05:53 PM
Ever got caught?

matakaki
16-08-2022, 02:47 PM
great stuff

nathansee
23-08-2022, 06:00 PM
Earlier today she required quite a big favor from me to get her out of some administrative trouble. Happily offered help and at the same time asked her out for lunch.

Guess she kinda knew what I wanted and we ended up at the handicap toilet one level below our office.

Only agreed to give me a quick hj as she didn’t want things to get too messy as it was mid day.

Took the opportunity to intimately smell her hair and neck area, bua her neh through her shiny silky black blouse and bootie that was wrapped in a grey tight fitting OL skirt.

Didn’t release for over a week so couldn’t take it for long… shot within 2-3 minutes with any warning… and a bit of my cum ended on her skirt 😜

She’s now quite pissed with me 😂

AlisonBecker
23-08-2022, 10:30 PM
Earlier today she required quite a big favor from me to get her out of some administrative trouble. Happily offered help and at the same time asked her out for lunch.

Guess she kinda knew what I wanted and we ended up at the handicap toilet one level below our office.

Only agreed to give me a quick hj as she didn’t want things to get too messy as it was mid day.

Took the opportunity to intimately smell her hair and neck area, bua her neh through her shiny silky black blouse and bootie that was wrapped in a grey tight fitting OL skirt.

Didn’t release for over a week so couldn’t take it for long… shot within 2-3 minutes with any warning… and a bit of my cum ended on her skirt 😜

Buy her a new skirt? :D

kissmyyass
24-08-2022, 12:18 PM
Anyone had

vecam5
27-08-2022, 02:31 AM
looking forward

inprobable
29-08-2022, 05:14 PM
Excellent story TS

crazyfrogg
29-08-2022, 05:17 PM
wish to hear more

Cyancat
30-08-2022, 06:07 PM
wish to hear more

Yes, please write more

kassius
01-09-2022, 10:53 PM
great stuff

Archerr
01-09-2022, 10:53 PM
Excellent story TS

evanwong97
01-09-2022, 10:55 PM
looking forward

Goodfvc
02-09-2022, 10:13 AM
Nice share bro. Hope to read more updates. :)

honeypig13
02-09-2022, 01:54 PM
Don’t have unfortunately… that time of the month for her.

Still can do other stuff

sluggisher
02-09-2022, 03:58 PM
Still can do other stuff

Very true bro, still have other holes to fill :D

sianguy2006
02-09-2022, 04:07 PM

is she married?

Bangster
03-09-2022, 02:02 AM

any update on this??

eager to know how you got her....

MILFs are super desirable to me too

ZingerDouble
06-09-2022, 10:41 PM
any update on this??

eager to know how you got her....

MILFs are super desirable to me too

Looking forward too!