PDA

View Full Version : Roxy Square

Pages : [1] 2

Smallheadrules
17-05-2022, 10:26 AM
Come across a wellness spa call Dixxx Arxx. Offering Manhood comprehensive treatment.

Anyway tried ?

nocsag
17-05-2022, 05:28 PM
which floor?

Jaycu69
17-05-2022, 05:37 PM
Come across a wellness spa call Dixxx Arxx. Offering Manhood comprehensive treatment.

Anyway tried ?

Are you asking anyone tried before ?

What is the damage since you said offering manhood comprehensive treatment ?

Todtan
17-05-2022, 08:14 PM
What is the damage?

Todtan
17-05-2022, 08:15 PM
There is another spa called Q.Y Wellness as well

Todtan
18-05-2022, 06:56 AM
There are quite a number of spa there.Tried QSY wellness, small shop with two milf.Massage price standard.Massage good and they offered other services as well.

Jaycu69
18-05-2022, 09:10 AM
There are quite a number of spa there.Tried QSY wellness, small shop with two milf.Massage price standard.Massage good and they offered other services as well.

Bro, notice you have been advertising this particular spa all over the place since 09 May 22 @ 7.20 pm (?). Any particular reason ? You OKT or get commission for promoting that shop ?

Todtan
18-05-2022, 09:31 AM
I am definitely not OKT.Just sharing only.

Jaycu69
18-05-2022, 10:03 AM
I am definitely not OKT.Just sharing only.

Do share your FULL FR since you like to share when other bros asking another shop.

Your FR on the shop nothing spectacular.

Let see your next genuine FR.

Jaycu69
18-05-2022, 10:23 AM
Thank you for the bros who have up me without leaving your name. Do PM me in order to return the favour when power is back.

Just my piece of advice to this Todtan keeps hijacking other bros thread when talking about another shop. If look at his thread. Seems everyday keep pushing for this particular shop since 09 May 22 7.20 pm with the start of asking anyone ever tried that shop @ East side, North-East & now Roxy Sq threads.

His 1 x FR shop did not share much but keep telling bros how good it is. Wasting our time to pop in & see his comments, there is another shop that is good. Therefor, this is to tell him to share a genuine shop if it is really good with good FR.

Smallheadrules
18-05-2022, 11:11 AM
Are you asking anyone tried before ?

What is the damage since you said offering manhood comprehensive treatment ?

Never try before honestly, quoted me $98 under promotion. Price include grooming private hair as well as mask 😂😂😂......I don't know what mask have to do under there.....
That why was asking...as it sound interesting. I'm staying NS so if no good don't want to waste my trip going there hahaha

Jaycu69
18-05-2022, 11:19 AM
Never try before honestly, quoted me $98 under promotion. Price include grooming private hair as well as mask 😂😂😂......I don't know what mask have to do under there.....

Wow … $98 is a good price if it is genuine JG with grooming that I had tried b4 only JG @ UPL. So far the rest is above $100.

HotSalami
18-05-2022, 11:36 AM
haha probably a mask to make your skin down there smoother! I have never done these sort of treatment before, anybros can share how to mask down there?

Todtan
18-05-2022, 11:55 AM
It is never my intention to push this shop.Because the thread mention Roxy Square so i just give my sharing.Apology to bro who feel that this is offensive.I am surprise someone can actually checked all my posting.Felt honor that i am been noticed.

Once again, apology for the sharing

Cumasala
18-05-2022, 10:01 PM
Wah nice first time I can be useful:

Dixxx Arxx --> Super clean, no hanky panky.

They have Manhood Grooming (Shaving) + Manhood Mask (With Scrub)

The shaving is really for bros who dont like waxing ah -- they will use single blade to shave whole thing clean and smooth

The Mask is really just after shave effect ah -- put some sandy moist paste scrub abit here and there, then wrap one plastic around then help you dry clean with towel.

TLDR: Super clean place ah, save your moolah for other places ah.

Smallheadrules
19-05-2022, 07:57 AM

The shaving is really for bros who dont like waxing ah -- they will use single blade to shave whole thing clean and smooth

The Mask is really just after shave effect ah -- put some sandy moist paste scrub abit here and there, then wrap one plastic around then help you dry clean with towel.

Thanks Bro for the info.

str33thawk
19-05-2022, 03:57 PM
how are the other Spas there? Some are good looking Unisex ones.. Hot Spa, De Beaute, Sen Spa and 1 near the elevator..

LovesMilktea
21-05-2022, 06:10 PM
how are the other Spas there? Some are good looking Unisex ones.. Hot Spa, De Beaute, Sen Spa and 1 near the elevator..

HotSpa is like Gspa/spaNes those type with jacuzzi etcs, clean spa ;)

cestycesty
21-05-2022, 09:42 PM
there used to be one breeze hut? what happen to the place?

nocsag
22-05-2022, 06:23 PM

it relocate to outside of roxy and another in katong plaza. but dunno cant reach the boss. shes a good masseuse

Gtti
22-05-2022, 06:45 PM

Bro,can pm details

str33thawk
23-05-2022, 06:06 PM

Still very much active but moved to Katong Plaza basement.

cestycesty
23-05-2022, 08:49 PM

ah thanks. she's pretty good in everything she does.

soonbeng
24-05-2022, 08:22 AM
Kyoto Spa. It faces the outside covered five footway. There's only one PRC girl working in it. Tending to petite size, young, slim, not busty and pretty. She often wears right jeans shorts. There are white curtains and a moveable wooden partition for privacy. She massaged me before.

nocsag
25-05-2022, 09:48 AM
Kyoto Spa. It faces the outside covered five footway. There's only one PRC girl working in it. Tending to petite size, young, slim, not busty and pretty. She often wears right jeans shorts. There are white curtains and a moveable wooden partition for privacy. She massaged me before.

must make appointment?

soonbeng
25-05-2022, 10:31 AM
Hi Bro nocsag. No. Just walk in. I don't have the telephone number of Kyoto Spa.

HotSalami
28-05-2022, 05:38 PM
Recently tried a milf at Roxy. her massage was not bad. but what was even better was her big D boobies. will return solely to play her boobs!

scuderia88
28-05-2022, 09:38 PM
Recently tried a milf at Roxy. her massage was not bad. but what was even better was her big D boobies. will return solely to play her boobs!

Bro, can share spa and milf name please?

beebeeboy
01-06-2022, 05:19 PM
Used to frequent DA for manhood shaving as I don’t like waxing. Only one Malaysian there do manhood shaving. Lao chio wouldn’t reject. Kena scam to do both shaving and cock mask for the first time. Basically after she shaved you, she will literally put a cock mask on the cock, wrap it up and let you rest for 20min. Nothing else.

I tried to build relationship with her for one year. Visit her every 2 month to shave my cock hair. But she never once give in to my hard rod. At the final visit, I was damn horny staring at her boobs when she shave my cock hair then my pre-cum drip down. So I hint to her and ask if she can massage there. She upfront reject and threaten to snip my cock if I talk nonsense again. That was the last visit.

Usually after visiting her, I will go to some HJ shop within the building. I used to find this bob hair MILF at the alley stretch behind furniture shop. Visited her more than 10 times for BBBJ, but sadly she shifted out and I cannot find her again. Any kind bro who know her and have her contact please DM me.

Further down her shop, there is a FJ shop. Did one time in that shop because it was late and she is the only one available. So no choice. Look wise cannot rmb. I literally fuck and go

After my bbbj milf disappear, I found two more shop. One is the two woman shop, seems like sister. Tried both before. Only HJ and both let me finger. Totally damage 80 per visit. The other one is outside the lift, can bj and big cup.

That’s all for my sharing on Roxy. If any bro know the milf bbbj or there is other playground in the building, please dm me

lantis
01-06-2022, 07:04 PM

never got a chance to try, didn't know it move to KP
how's the massage and damage?

scuderia88
01-06-2022, 08:51 PM
Used to frequent DA for manhood shaving as I don’t like waxing. Only one Malaysian there do manhood shaving. Lao chio wouldn’t reject. Kena scam to do both shaving and cock mask for the first time. Basically after she shaved you, she will literally put a cock mask on the cock, wrap it up and let you rest for 20min. Nothing else.

I tried to build relationship with her for one year. Visit her every 2 month to shave my cock hair. But she never once give in to my hard rod. At the final visit, I was damn horny staring at her boobs when she shave my cock hair then my pre-cum drip down. So I hint to her and ask if she can massage there. She upfront reject and threaten to snip my cock if I talk nonsense again. That was the last visit.

Usually after visiting her, I will go to some HJ shop within the building. I used to find this bob hair MILF at the alley stretch behind furniture shop. Visited her more than 10 times for BBBJ, but sadly she shifted out and I cannot find her again. Any kind bro who know her and have her contact please DM me.

Further down her shop, there is a FJ shop. Did one time in that shop because it was late and she is the only one available. So no choice. Look wise cannot rmb. I literally fuck and go

After my bbbj milf disappear, I found two more shop. One is the two woman shop, seems like sister. Tried both before. Only HJ and both let me finger. Totally damage 80 per visit. The other one is outside the lift, can bj and big cup.

That’s all for my sharing on Roxy. If any bro know the milf bbbj or there is other playground in the building, please dm me

Bro, your FR makes me wish to cheong down..Nice sharing. Cheers 🍻

Bro, can share the FJ Shop please?

ethereal
01-06-2022, 10:23 PM

Awesome sharing bro! Just pm u one more place u can try.

starfoxleo
01-06-2022, 11:17 PM

Is this same building? Can you do me location?

nocsag
02-06-2022, 04:56 PM
Hi Bro nocsag. No. Just walk in. I don't have the telephone number of Kyoto Spa.

thanks man. i walked by kyoto that day around 5 and was closed.
will try again. so funny that place. theres always some nook and cranny someone open but no one knows it exists. those are the real fun malls haha
none of this lcd screens etc

Sassy
05-06-2022, 01:38 AM

Hi bro can share your Roxy contact?

ladyassasinato
05-06-2022, 10:23 AM
Went there for recee. Walked two round but cannot find any syt of pre milf. Damn sian and left. Down stair #01-XX got better gals lah. But I long time never go there liao, dun noe how is it now. :p

superstiffy
05-06-2022, 10:34 AM
i see alot of uncle like to go find viet to do pedicure because they liek to wear low cut... :D:D sibei cheap thrill...

PrivateRyan
05-06-2022, 11:09 AM
RoxySq prev got 1 viet ML got full GQ but move to tpy in case any bro looking for her :p

Her FR - scroll up for her pic : https://sbf.world/showthread.php?p=21342721&highlight=#post21342721

LeRabbit
05-06-2022, 12:47 PM
Was crossing the bridge after having katong Laksa, there's a main entrance from the 2nd level to parkway. I took that door, it was a long straight path, while walking saw a pretty SYT with spilling boobs playing with phone. I took 3 U-turns and went in pretending to look for massage, because outside is a facial cum beauty service so to my surprise, she invited me in and directed me to a room. What I have to say, I left a happy man. I'm able to nego to $80 for service include massage. Massage was so-so. But she say next time come more service will be shared. ;)

Dev8838
05-06-2022, 09:16 PM
Was crossing the bridge after having katong Laksa, there's a main entrance from the 2nd level to parkway. I took that door, it was a long straight path, while walking saw a pretty SYT with spilling boobs playing with phone. I took 3 U-turns and went in pretending to look for massage, because outside is a facial cum beauty service so to my surprise, she invited me in and directed me to a room. What I have to say, I left a happy man. I'm able to nego to $80 for service include massage. Massage was so-so. But she say next time come more service will be shared. ;)

Hey bro able to share location n the syt name? Will be going katong this Tuesday. Wanna go see see. TiA

lincoln3010
05-06-2022, 09:34 PM
DA is ok
But it's too open joint
Bathroom is shared type
Nothing much to shout about

Peacekeeping
05-06-2022, 11:28 PM

Sure or not? Massage with happy ending $80 only? Syt somemore :confused: Even cheaper than sglonelyguy

Gaultier06
05-06-2022, 11:48 PM
2nd floor outside of toilet, unit is right below of De Beaute Spa. She had a good facial skin, MILF looks. Massage is quite decent, release some knot. Happy hour only quote 50, impress me well, she wore a one piece inner beauty with front zip, if u unzip in a fast speed, melon will jump out, press squeeze zhut till paradise.

nocsag
06-06-2022, 04:09 PM
2nd floor outside of toilet, unit is right below of De Beaute Spa. She had a good facial skin, MILF looks. Massage is quite decent, release some knot. Happy hour only quote 50, impress me well, she wore a one piece inner beauty with front zip, if u unzip in a fast speed, melon will jump out, press squeeze zhut till paradise.

if thats the one near the lift, some guys wrote they carrot chop him last year in Roxy.

Gaultier06
06-06-2022, 04:20 PM
I visited at night time around 7pm, there is only one lady at that time. According to her, there are another 2 therapist in day time. I might fortunate to skip that .

janfeb222222
06-06-2022, 05:02 PM
Hi bro, can share the location?

handsomeburger
06-06-2022, 07:16 PM
like most people here mentioned, DA is super clean. but the service is very good! been going there for many years being served by that malaysian lady. usually i'd only go there and get my manhood shaved + mask if i want to fuck a girl later. had a girl who gave me a bj said my cock smelled and tasted like blueberry.

and don't try to be hanky panky with the lady. truth be told, she is quite hot and works out regularly. in fact, she gave me tips before on doing deadlifts haha!

rainmaker1
06-06-2022, 08:19 PM
Last time 02-7x used to have mp with a beautiful lady boss. Think she seldom does massage, every time ask, she say facial at $70. most of the time let the gals do massage.

But the mp is gone already. Wonder where she went to .

After90
09-06-2022, 12:01 PM
I walked ard the area. I didn't find any syt. Am I wrong? Or shld I find harder? Hahahaha.

Jabba
04-07-2022, 01:41 PM
Tried a milf named 小雨。Massage really solid.At the end, money well spent!

TheTrader2359
04-07-2022, 04:59 PM
Tried a milf named 小雨。Massage really solid.At the end, money well spent!

Able to PM me location?

Jaycu69
05-07-2022, 07:58 AM
小雨(Little Rain)has stopped work for the time been. TBA again.

supershaft
16-07-2022, 02:36 PM
level 2 facing overhead bridge near entrance of glass door.. seem t be a thai massage cum facial spa, oppo pedicure shop.. wonder hows the massage of the ML...

ethereal
17-07-2022, 04:20 PM
level 2 facing overhead bridge near entrance of glass door.. seem t be a thai massage cum facial spa, oppo pedicure shop.. wonder hows the massage of the ML...

She’s just a Thai ml but not Thai masssage given. There’s strength in massage and that’s about it. Was offered jg for one blue note but did not take it.

Todtan
18-07-2022, 07:30 AM
小雨 still there working.

loudexhaust
18-07-2022, 10:18 AM
Anyone tried Lin Lin at 02-33? Looking for FR.

needforboobs
18-07-2022, 10:57 AM
Anyone tried Lin Lin at 02-33? Looking for FR.

The chubby milf at Qsy? Tried before, standard playtime lor.

loudexhaust
18-07-2022, 12:02 PM

From her photos doesn't look chubby leh. Not sure if we are talking about the same ML. But her boobs look big and enhanced.

ethereal
18-07-2022, 12:17 PM
Has anyone got FR at the corner legit looking tcm? The one with celebrity advert one.

needforboobs
18-07-2022, 02:33 PM
From her photos doesn't look chubby leh. Not sure if we are talking about the same ML. But her boobs look big and enhanced.

Ah chubby is harsh, she got meat is what I want to say. Boobs are a good size,natural and pink nips. Massage cmi, but used to go to her for service but now cannot do shit so I moved on.

loudexhaust
18-07-2022, 02:49 PM
Ah chubby is harsh, she got meat is what I want to say. Boobs are a good size,natural and pink nips. Massage cmi, but used to go to her for service but now cannot do shit so I moved on.

Okie noted.

handcell
24-07-2022, 01:40 PM

Thought of going to her for massage. Seems like massage cmi, then i have to pass. Btw her pic look hot

Cheesecakee
24-07-2022, 02:49 PM
exchange pts

needforboobs
24-07-2022, 03:29 PM
Thought of going to her for massage. Seems like massage cmi, then i have to pass. Btw her pic look hot

Her massage is piano anyhow press only. Last time can do much more at her old shop. Now this setup is curtain and no shower and vanilla service I no bother le.

smith.zxcv77
25-07-2022, 09:27 AM
Anyone tried the Sense spa on ground floor facing the katong 112. I got a Ixx from sichuan, very good massage. Any others being there?

Humblepie1
26-07-2022, 01:08 PM
-deleted----------

wantedbryan
04-08-2022, 08:10 PM
Love this playground.
Use to have more ML shops but the current selection isn't too bad

teen123
04-08-2022, 08:13 PM
Anyone tried the Sense spa on ground floor facing the katong 112. I got a Ixx from sichuan, very good massage. Any others being there?

Last i went the selection is not too bad but its very pricey

eerrtt12345
10-09-2022, 05:19 PM
Is de beaute clean or fun? Unusually high prices

infinitywao
10-09-2022, 08:02 PM
any good recommandation ?

oldcock
11-09-2022, 09:21 AM
Bro, I went last month. Only saw 1 meaty ML and 1 MILF, which one you referring to?

ahman
26-09-2022, 03:37 PM
I thought I saw a tread on MP area but cannot find it anymore. Just wanted to share a shop that I used to frequent (have not visited for a long time but I think it is still open) but have decided to cut it as the price wasn't right (anymore).

I got to know the shop accidentally as I wasat MP area looking for food. Saw the interior of the shop with curtain divider so thought it was a clean outlet. Went in and saw a cute lady and took her for an hour. Massage was good tbh, got strength and on point. Then towards the end I was surprised when GQ was asked. Just hj at my first visit with some light touches on her boobs from the outside.

Then in the repeated visits, I requested to see her boobs because it felt huge. But she requested for top-up. I agreed to the top-up to satisfy my curiosity. And tbh again, she has one of the prettiest boobs I have ever seen. Round and soft and natural touch.

But that was the last time I visited her. Didn't like the top-up portion. I mean there are many other better offers in the market sooo~ just sharing cheers bros

beebeeboy
28-09-2022, 02:42 PM
Went back to this playground to find the 2 sisters. Went into their shop and pick the younger one. Go into the last cubicle strip and wait for her to come in. She say so fast so big and hard. I say don’t need massage and strip her as well. Suck her nipple and finger her while she HJ me. Push her head down and she gave it a light peck and say next time. In the end release on her and left a happy man.

happyendingbest
28-09-2022, 03:18 PM
Any bros tried Ml B***a at Roxy before? Ang kong on chest and thighs. Keen to shareshare any FR? Thanks!

hin1992
12-10-2022, 02:21 AM

Bro can share?

sumsee90
16-10-2022, 09:04 PM
Bros can pm me any good places here? I walked around lvl 2 the other day multiple times but couldn't find any around 12pm ! Saw a lot of manicure places but very few massage places

naruto99
23-10-2022, 02:22 PM
Any bros can recommend manhood grooming in this place?

PM me

thanks

sicklymicky
23-10-2022, 03:08 PM

She was formerly from an MP around upper Serangoon.

She is definitely not chubby. Maybe tall and a bit big boned is more appropriate. Natural D cup. But she has these unsightly tattoos around her armpits lol.

She used to do more than HJ? I tried her at her previous shop, that shop is curtain based, so cannot do anything. But this shop in Roxy square I haven’t tried, it only HJ I won’t go.

sicklymicky
23-10-2022, 03:11 PM
There is a milf in Roxy Square with maximum package at just $120, inclusive of entrance fee.

I don’t know why so cheap or she forgot to charge me entrance fee.

Lao jiao bros should know who. B****. Used to be based in Kovan, then in Joo Chiat but she had some raid scares, so she decided to take a break and now she is back in business.

She aged quite a bit. Figure a bit off now. Natural C cup. Service kinda average.

sicklymicky
23-10-2022, 03:14 PM
There is another part time milf called N***** at Roxy square but I forgot her unit.

Usually only comes in during weekends to help out a friend.

Average milf looks, slightly plump but she has this massive pair of boobs. I think got D - E cup. Natural too.

But I won’t recommend because her service is not that good and a lot of restrictions.

Jabba
25-10-2022, 05:35 AM
There is a 小雨used to work in QSY but heard move to another shop nearby.Solid massage with a nice pair of jugs.

y&gblf
25-10-2022, 07:54 AM
There is a 小雨used to work in QSY but heard move to another shop nearby.Solid massage with a nice pair of jugs.

Bro, do you still have her contact?

plok
25-10-2022, 09:38 AM
There is a milf in Roxy Square with maximum package at just $120, inclusive of entrance fee.

Lao jiao bros should know who. B****. Used to be based in Kovan, then in Joo Chiat but she had some raid scares, so she decided to take a break and now she is back in business.

She aged quite a bit. Figure a bit off now. Natural C cup. Service kinda average.
Still prefer the time where she operated from condo. The nuru is shiok.

s4spec2
25-10-2022, 12:30 PM
There is another part time milf called N***** at Roxy square but I forgot her unit.

Usually only comes in during weekends to help out a friend.

Average milf looks, slightly plump but she has this massive pair of boobs. I think got D - E cup. Natural too.

But I won’t recommend because her service is not that good and a lot of restrictions.

Lulu? 😂

sicklymicky
25-10-2022, 01:16 PM
Lulu? 😂

No. Nicole.

needforboobs
26-10-2022, 12:48 PM

Is it 1st floor unit? Her nuru and service sibeh power last time,if we are talking about same person. Still remember the very first time I visit her in condo, she was wearing a white translucent lingerie and flashing her shaven pussy in front of me when she squat to massage my shoulder. She is milf, not for syt.

needforboobs
26-10-2022, 12:58 PM
She was formerly from an MP around upper Serangoon.

She is definitely not chubby. Maybe tall and a bit big boned is more appropriate. Natural D cup. But she has these unsightly tattoos around her armpits lol.

She used to do more than HJ? I tried her at her previous shop, that shop is curtain based, so cannot do anything. But this shop in Roxy square I haven’t tried, it only HJ I won’t go.

Yes she can go whole 9 yards with you at previous place. Now she say only hj at her current place so I have no interest too. Her massage is crap. Any bros who managed to do more than hj now pm me pls haha

warhammer
26-10-2022, 01:10 PM

Yup, she looked more haggard now and no longer doing nuru. The shop has no shower facility too.

xxx_OrOcO_xxx
26-10-2022, 01:33 PM
Diana Arden Wellness Spa is not a sleazy place thou. They provide manhood shaving service, as well as facial services. No massages.

Anyway tried ?

Gtti
26-10-2022, 05:13 PM
Yes she can go whole 9 yards with you at previous place. Now she say only hj at her current place so I have no interest too. Her massage is crap. Any bros who managed to do more than hj now pm me pls haha

Ya agreed old shop can go all the way..but WeChat her only hj available now...any bro manage to unlock now pm pm.thanks

scuderia88
26-10-2022, 06:19 PM
Ya agreed old shop can go all the way..but WeChat her only hj available now...any bro manage to unlock now pm pm.thanks

Bro, if unlock, please pm me too. Can share where is she now? Thanks.

Jabba
28-10-2022, 05:07 AM
U must be talking about lin lin.Her wechat all full of her in sporty look.Not the least attractive.In fact was a turnoff for me

TheTrader2359
28-10-2022, 10:53 AM
U must be talking about lin lin.Her wechat all full of her in sporty look.Not the least attractive.In fact was a turnoff for me

her tattoos and face not attractive…but big boobs.

Jabba
29-10-2022, 04:17 AM
There are lots of ML with big boobs that is so much better than her.

kimmyliew
29-10-2022, 09:27 AM
Roxy has got nice massage. Went to one of the shops. Massage average but service very good. When come in can see the cleavage n got hard ons. Better still she wearing lace cotton panties or thongs on different days i told her not to remove so i can hug her from behind and finger her so wet till i must doggy her to get paik piak experience. Haply ending

needforboobs
29-10-2022, 11:47 AM
There are lots of ML with big boobs that is so much better than her.

Yup donch waste your money lah. Lin lin is really average, and don't offer anything more than vanilla hj.

superstiffy
30-10-2022, 10:56 AM
i see all the bros post like this place quite happening... but when i go and look see look see... simi sai also never see... how u all find one? :confused:

needforboobs
30-10-2022, 11:24 AM
i see all the bros post like this place quite happening... but when i go and look see look see... simi sai also never see... how u all find one? :confused:

Happening meh? No toilet to shower, no Michelin course, no sexy sluts...only dated milfs that have seen better days.

superstiffy
30-10-2022, 05:02 PM
Happening meh? No toilet to shower, no Michelin course, no sexy sluts...only dated milfs that have seen better days.

Milf is no problem because i also uncle... the problem is dunno where the shops they are talking.. :eek:

lamecorn
19-11-2022, 04:46 PM

Bro can share location / ctc pls ty

mobkillers
21-11-2022, 10:27 AM
Wow, roxy sq has been a playground for me.
There are a few who offered full service and i tried them all. Even my usual massuer at ichiban offered a good massage plus hj.

recent years a lot of vietnamese nail salon opened, i was wondering if they provide massage too.... Any of the brothers here went before and share the experience. there are a few viet lady i aim for long time already... always walk passed to bio their melons..... :D:D:D

jumparound
21-11-2022, 06:39 PM
used to frequent bree*e h*t at roxy, but have since closed for almost a year?

cestycesty
21-11-2022, 11:26 PM
used to frequent bree*e h*t at roxy, but have since closed for almost a year?

move already loh. u got special from her?

jumparound
22-11-2022, 04:00 AM
move already loh. u got special from her?

yeah, started with hj and got more after many visits.
where she moved to?

cestycesty
22-11-2022, 12:53 PM
yeah, started with hj and got more after many visits.
where she moved to?

katong square basement

jumparound
22-11-2022, 04:45 PM
katong square basement

i think its katong plaza bro. but haven't seen her there too.

HotSalami
30-11-2022, 10:44 AM
Last weekend roamed this place and came across a OWO shop. The lady was probably in her 40s but well maintained + heavy make up. I asked her for massage and she brought me into a dark room inside the shop. Massage for about 10 mins before asking me what service I wanted. Asked for FJ which she quoted 180. I pumped her for a good 15 mins before releasing.

Good points:
- well maintained body and wet Pusey
- lao chio type
- didn’t get pissed off even after pumping her hard

Bad points:
- smoker breath, turn off for me
- capped bj , only bj for 3 mins or less
- can feel that she don’t like ppl to suck her nipples
- not much service

needforboobs
30-11-2022, 11:41 AM
Last weekend roamed this place and came across a OWO shop. The lady was probably in her 40s but well maintained + heavy make up. I asked her for massage and she brought me into a dark room inside the shop. Massage for about 10 mins before asking me what service I wanted. Asked for FJ which she quoted 180. I pumped her for a good 15 mins before releasing.

Good points:
- lao chio type

Bad points:
- not much service

Bella at 1st floor?

HotSalami
30-11-2022, 12:01 PM
Bella at 1st floor?

not Bella. this one is on 2nd floor.

pornhub
30-11-2022, 12:24 PM
Ahh....Roxy Square. Used to chiong there.

Always have my haircut there during my school days. There used to have a HC there as well....Fuck. Really miss the HC days.

TheTrader2359
30-11-2022, 03:00 PM

I think I know which shop u talking about…she don’t open everyday

Gtti
30-11-2022, 11:21 PM
I think I know which shop u talking about…she don’t open everyday
Is it Lin Lin?

funfox
01-12-2022, 08:45 PM

Next to a Indian facial shop?

funfox
10-01-2023, 10:17 PM
Any new lobang at Roxy?

beginat63
10-01-2023, 10:33 PM
Any new lobang at Roxy?

Bro, went around Roxy Square to look see look see in Dec 2022 & seen that Roxy Square has been transform into Roxy Square I & Roxy Square II?

So which one got more happenings - I or II?

matrix_2k
10-01-2023, 10:38 PM

Good points:
- lao chio type

Bad points:
- not much service

Knn this type must slap the cock on her face, ask for money, you are willing and still can't keep the standard. cannot this and that. boycott. stupid bitch!

Thanks for sharing bro...

HomeDelete
11-01-2023, 01:41 AM
Bro, went around Roxy Square to look see look see in Dec 2022 & seen that Roxy Square has been transform into Roxy Square I & Roxy Square II?

So which one got more happenings - I or II?

You how long never come this side of SG? Roxy square 1 and 2 exist as separate buildings for well over 30 years alrdy

Anyway don't bother not much action worth your monies. Go katong shopping center hunt better....

beginat63
11-01-2023, 09:30 AM
You how long never come this side of SG? Roxy square 1 and 2 exist as separate buildings for well over 30 years alrdy

Anyway don't bother not much action worth your monies. Go katong shopping center hunt better....

Bro, TQ for the update on Roxy Square. Yes, didn't know it has rebuilt for over 30 years, as the Roxy I know of was in the late 1970s to early 1980s.

Will try Katong Shopping Center - understand it has also been enbloc but not sure if it has been successful?

Simdprowler
13-01-2023, 11:14 PM
i think its katong plaza bro. but haven't seen her there too.

Need to make appointment

Simdprowler
13-01-2023, 11:16 PM

Is it along the 'japanese' spa?

Jabba
15-01-2023, 06:49 AM
I thought Lin Lin no longer provide such service at her shop?

branzzz111
01-02-2023, 09:01 PM
walked around there on 2nd floor on the weekend. Really nothing happening and lots of Vietnamese manicure shops.. Is it only better on weekdays or am I looking at the wrong place? Anyone got recommendation pls pm me

sipeklong
02-02-2023, 01:09 AM

Wow. Long time never been to roxy n KSC since sec sch days. Used to go Ten Pins. KSC have exciting grounds? To me is a quiet old shopping. Maybe is discrete enough for some shops to survive....

M0nkeyB0y
14-02-2023, 06:19 PM
Wow. Long time never been to roxy n KSC since sec sch days. Used to go Ten Pins. KSC have exciting grounds? To me is a quiet old shopping. Maybe is discrete enough for some shops to survive....

KSC basement there got a few owo iirc

sipeklong
15-02-2023, 12:15 AM
KSC basement there got a few owo iirc

Ooo.. owo sounds exciting as well.... got chance will try go there walk walk...

M0nkeyB0y
15-02-2023, 02:04 PM

pls share if got nice stuff :D

Jaycu69
15-02-2023, 02:21 PM
KSC many selection just like PPC. Damn ex 😏😏😏

Niwusir
15-02-2023, 03:04 PM
KSC B1 got one OL MILF, anybody tried before?

Niwusir
15-02-2023, 03:09 PM
OL MILF at KSC B1, anybody tried before?

Niwusir
15-02-2023, 03:10 PM

LLSG
15-02-2023, 10:37 PM
Most likely yes 😀

beginat63
16-02-2023, 01:05 AM

Hi bro, the walk walk be done by this youtube weblink https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvS_plMtud0

Revisit Katong Shopping Centre And Saw Dodgy Massage Parlours! They Provide Happy Ending? done by Ben Social Club

Gorillazx1000
16-02-2023, 10:34 AM

U from CCHS or Dunman?

Niwusir
16-02-2023, 10:07 PM
Most likely yes 😀

Whats the dmg and how was it bro?

TheTrader2359
17-02-2023, 11:54 AM
I thought Lin Lin no longer provide such service at her shop?

im a regular of Lin Lin. she does all sort of things if she trusts and opens up to u :)

Jabba
17-02-2023, 12:35 PM
Went down to her shop and is always closed.

TheTrader2359
17-02-2023, 02:42 PM
OWO plus rent is cheap there… I guess she no need to open everyday…

Jabba
17-02-2023, 02:47 PM
Actually I am looking for Lin Lin colleague as her massage is damn solid

TheTrader2359
17-02-2023, 03:23 PM

Her colleague is a few shops down the row only… they split quite awhile back liao

WOOHOO
17-02-2023, 03:45 PM
Her colleague is a few shops down the row only… they split quite awhile back liao

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍

WOOHOO
17-02-2023, 03:46 PM

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍

sipeklong
18-02-2023, 11:56 PM
Wow... so happening there...

sipeklong
18-02-2023, 11:56 PM
Happening as in so many spa per the YT channel post....

sipeklong
18-02-2023, 11:58 PM
Hi bro, the walk walk be done by this youtube weblink
Revisit Katong Shopping Centre And Saw Dodgy Massage Parlours! They Provide Happy Ending? done by Ben Social Club

Thanks bro. But no shower type.... quickie ok lah.. if real massage, prefer places with shower....

TheTrader2359
19-02-2023, 01:59 PM
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍

Upz Upz Upz

Fed02
20-02-2023, 02:25 PM
Contact pls... Good stuff must share.

TheTrader2359
21-02-2023, 04:23 PM
no need contact… just go Roxy walk walk can liaoz

jaxonhuang101
27-02-2023, 05:13 PM
Just walked around roxy and ksc. Roxy totally empty. Nothing to see there. Ksc basement and level 3 has some owo shops.. didn't try it cause not my cup of tea.

Octopus123
27-02-2023, 07:23 PM
Hi bro would wants to know where can I go around Roxy square, tried KSC nothing much felt like PPC

TheTrader2359
28-02-2023, 10:34 AM
Hi bro would wants to know where can I go around Roxy square, tried KSC nothing much felt like PPC

old roxy square level 2. got quite a few massage shops.. near the place where they sell furniture..

Gear_man
28-02-2023, 03:41 PM
old roxy square level 2. got quite a few massage shops.. near the place where they sell furniture..

the one nearest to the furniture, MILF massage not bad. don't expect SYT.

LLSG
28-02-2023, 06:23 PM
I thought I only saw nail and beauty shops there. I must have looked properly. Ground floor outside is always an option.

Gear_man
01-03-2023, 05:43 PM
I thought I only saw nail and beauty shops there. I must have looked properly. Ground floor outside is always an option.

ground floor any good?
there is a massage shop near the entrance, Wan Yang office.
A viet lady owo.

bpafree39
03-03-2023, 02:53 PM
Any happenings there in the morning? I have 2 hours to spare nearby on weekends :) Appreciate some recommendations.

Specialboy
03-03-2023, 05:03 PM
Coming from Katong overhead bridge entering level 2 entrance, i think is the 2nd unit on the left (De Beaute or something), the lady looked like a local lady in 40s, any FR on her? But this shop seems legit and clean.

TheTrader2359
04-03-2023, 12:02 PM
Coming from Katong overhead bridge entering level 2 entrance, i think is the 2nd unit on the left (De Beaute or something), the lady looked like a local lady in 40s, any FR on her? But this shop seems legit and clean.

that’s the area with massage + HJ shops.. coming from the overhead bridge door on the right., when walk in a few shops down there is a beauty shop with a milf with tied hair n heavy make up. she will offer FJ to regular chiongsters.. unfortunately she quite dead fish.. BJ also with cap so not shiok

Gtti
04-03-2023, 03:22 PM
that’s the area with massage + HJ shops.. coming from the overhead bridge door on the right., when walk in a few shops down there is a beauty shop with a milf with tied hair n heavy make up. she will offer FJ to regular chiongsters.. unfortunately she quite dead fish.. BJ also with cap so not shiok

Bro, can share contact?

TheTrader2359
05-03-2023, 12:24 PM
Bro, can share contact?

I don’t have the contact cos I just walk in…

jumparound
05-03-2023, 06:36 PM
past by b***** h*t on the ground floor and saw some guy doing stock take inside with alot of cardboard boxes. anyone knows if the lady boss is still operating?

gamerguy
13-03-2023, 06:09 PM
Live around this area for quite long liao. Will recce the Roxy area when I go there for haircut, don't see interesting things around here leh. It feels very clean and don't appear to have syt...

bill4ever
16-03-2023, 09:45 AM

I used to live around the area till a few months ago and used to patronize those shops a bit :) they are very good if you like Milfs and are happy with HJ. Ok service (good in some cases like for the shop at the end of the corridor, on the left corner) and honest prices.

TheTrader2359
16-03-2023, 12:04 PM
Roxy is pretty clean… but if u and the ML are good with each other… more things can still happen in the shop heheh

Specialboy
16-03-2023, 04:33 PM
I used to live around the area till a few months ago and used to patronize those shops a bit :) they are very good if you like Milfs and are happy with HJ. Ok service (good in some cases like for the shop at the end of the corridor, on the left corner) and honest prices.

I see.. but have you ever tried the shop that i mentioned?

Octopus123
16-03-2023, 04:39 PM
Tried the left door Thai massage pretty decent haha, not SYT

bill4ever
16-03-2023, 08:06 PM
I see.. but have you ever tried the shop that i mentioned?

Yes, a couple of times but not recently. Did get a ok HJ for 1B.

blastit
17-03-2023, 10:49 AM
I have ever gotten full at RS2, level 2 at 4 blues.
Milf la but still shiok haha

Specialboy
17-03-2023, 12:45 PM
Yes, a couple of times but not recently. Did get a ok HJ for 1B.

Thanks for info, she's a local ya?

bill4ever
17-03-2023, 04:54 PM
Thanks for info, she's a local ya?

Yes, I believe so.

rainmaker1
07-04-2023, 10:00 PM
Can chose the massage gal at Hot Spa?

cestycesty
08-04-2023, 01:17 AM
past by b***** h*t on the ground floor and saw some guy doing stock take inside with alot of cardboard boxes. anyone knows if the lady boss is still operating?

call her lah. i think still operating but not around there anymore. i haven't contacted her for awhile. her massage quite solid. but too many playground around.

soonbeng
08-04-2023, 02:14 AM

C-------e, PRC girl works in a spa, #02 (https://samsforum.shop/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=02) -**, Roxy Square II. She's petite, fair, short, short light brown haired, quite nice looking. Late 20s. May be early 30s. The spa she works in looks very hygienic and in a good condition. She massaged me. She told me no FJs. Only HJs. I didn't pay her anything extra.

There's another one-girl spa at the Ground floor. The PRC girl looks quite GND. Slim. Short haired. She wears short, denim hot pants. She hung a white lace curtain for privacy. She wore a mask while massaging me. She also told me no FJs. So far I haven't gotten satisfaction by any spa girl in Roxy Square. Then why do these two PRC girls come to do massage work in Singapore? I thought they are greedy for money?

I also heard a local Chinese girl is working in a spa in this building complex but I don't know where.

funfox
23-05-2023, 10:38 PM
Any more kangtao in Roxy ?

OldUncleSG
24-05-2023, 09:15 AM

There is a joint there that is super low key and quietly earning money.
Full works available for regulars. Some rooms come with attached shower.
But I have not visited my PRC ML there for quite some months.

There are also other nice MILFs at RS/RS2, offering good massage and more (depending on mutual chemistry).
Go walk walk and explore.

ethereal
24-05-2023, 03:18 PM
If it’s local Chinese girl I think most prob will be the spa at RS1 level 3. I tried to unlock there before but failed.

TheTrader2359
25-05-2023, 10:23 AM

definitely got MLs providing FJ at Roxy.. very low profile..
you just need to know how to look around and talk to the lady.. usually if they see u lao jiao.. u can get more service

Jaycu69
25-05-2023, 11:32 AM
definitely got MLs providing FJ at Roxy.. very low profile..
you just need to know how to look around and talk to the lady.. usually if they see u lao jiao.. u can get more service

Really lao jiao ...

wahhero
25-05-2023, 03:00 PM
last time got a local lady at 1st level near to the marine parade side...cannot recall the name...quite big bone but not busty....used to get blow by her

ahboyyes
27-05-2023, 10:00 PM
There is a PRC Lin Lin at level 2 shop near to the overhead bridge. Anyone tried ? Any FR?

nocsag
13-06-2023, 04:55 PM
last time got a local lady at 1st level near to the marine parade side...cannot recall the name...quite big bone but not busty....used to get blow by her

on outside of the building?

wahhero
13-06-2023, 07:18 PM
on outside of the building?

just behind the lift

nocsag
13-06-2023, 10:11 PM
just behind the lift

there are a few lifts. which one? and floor?

teamilk
13-06-2023, 11:48 PM
I frequent KSC quite often but never knew got massage there. But mainly cos I don't go basement. Lol. I thought there only play billiard or find maid.
My younger days, used to walk around Roxy to find massage but don't rem seeing any.

tnuc
14-06-2023, 12:00 AM
Plenty of prc ladies at basement of KSC. none are lookers though. Sad place. The fact they exist means they still satisfying demand for them

str33thawk
14-06-2023, 03:17 AM
call her lah. i think still operating but not around there anymore. i haven't contacted her for awhile. her massage quite solid. but too many playground around.

I heard from another bro that she retired? Is she still operating from Basement of Katong Plaza?

nocsag
14-06-2023, 03:43 PM
I heard from another bro that she retired? Is she still operating from Basement of Katong Plaza?

the shop there but shes gone it seems. tried messaging her but no reply.

nocsag
14-06-2023, 03:46 PM
since you ll talk abt ksc here, i just so happened to go ksc 3 weeks back. out of nowhere more shops have opened even though 80% signature achieved for enbloc. One of the shops who i had been suddenly had a new girl and she was a looker. took a shot. truth be told she cant massage for shit and str8 to action. she was saying oh shes eating a lot and putting on weight but basket she had a firm stomach and abs lol. next time i went 1 week later shes gone...

biostar
14-06-2023, 04:41 PM

Sg fun prices are terribly inflated. Late 40s early 50s milf still can command rates >= 2xx ? Omg.
I don't mind trying if the milf is spontaneous but once is enough.

beginat63
15-06-2023, 01:34 AM
since you ll talk abt ksc here, i just so happened to go ksc 3 weeks back. out of nowhere more shops have opened even though 80% signature achieved for enbloc. One of the shops who i had been suddenly had a new girl and she was a looker. took a shot. truth be told she cant massage for shit and str8 to action. she was saying oh shes eating a lot and putting on weight but basket she had a firm stomach and abs lol. next time i went 1 week later shes gone...

Thanks for the updates, as ksc thread had disappeared long ago ... !!

Sad tt ENBLOC is confirmed but until when - no clear dateline?

superstiffy
15-06-2023, 09:30 AM
Sg fun prices are terribly inflated. Late 40s early 50s milf still can command rates >= 2xx ? Omg.
I don't mind trying if the milf is spontaneous but once is enough.

bro... u must understand.. ml can ask for any amt but must have people willing to pay... no one pay then she also LL...

the problem is not how much the ml ask.. u do business confirm want max profit.. the problem is still got people ok to pay the amount they ask :confused:

so once they see eh can leh got people pay... then they will always ask high price liao...but this one is singapore culture la... we are too guai already... dun like the price at most kao peh a while then still pay up... no hope liao... wont change one.... is social problem...

biostar
15-06-2023, 12:47 PM
bro... u must understand..

Yeah bro. Willing buyer, willing seller. Due to this inflated local market (aka spoilt market), I've migrated to other value for money services like JB and Dome 1. :D

nocsag
15-06-2023, 01:26 PM
bro... u must understand.. ml can ask for any amt but must have people willing to pay... no one pay then she also LL...

the problem is not how much the ml ask.. u do business confirm want max profit.. the problem is still got people ok to pay the amount they ask :confused:

so once they see eh can leh got people pay... then they will always ask high price liao...but this one is singapore culture la... we are too guai already... dun like the price at most kao peh a while then still pay up... no hope liao... wont change one.... is social problem...

2nd this. bro just becos a chick ask for 200 doesnt mean u pay. u just say i give u this. take it or its ok. and tell her u like her service and ull still return. basket 7/10 times she either nego or accept. and be honest and return again she ll see ure sincere. there was a girl in ksc who was always no no i dont do fj etc. basket one time i went in evening i sat down and i just grabbed her and said i dowan massage. seal the deal. and she smiled after. she was a looker imo and sad to say shes gone back prc

beginat63
15-06-2023, 11:19 PM

A bro scolded me with this word " 15-06-2023 04:00 PM bastard"

oldschool79
16-06-2023, 10:14 AM

80% wanna sell but no buyer yet....

nocsag
16-06-2023, 11:19 AM
80% wanna sell but no buyer yet....

imagine if KSC became as orchard tower like. where its just spas with all kinds of women and food court below
wah piang i think annually easily can revenue 1b

zip4671
17-06-2023, 12:01 AM
imagine if KSC became as orchard tower like. where its just spas with all kinds of women and food court below
wah piang i think annually easily can revenue 1b

Thank you for the updates.

cestycesty
20-06-2023, 02:32 PM

nah retired already. wasted. good milf with solid body. damn horny also

HomeDelete
20-06-2023, 03:53 PM
Did a recce of RS2.

Nothing much to report. The upstairs one not to my liking and the downstairs one near the lift I wanted try but inside got 1 old man chit chat to her, not nice to barge in so left.

jumparound
22-06-2023, 02:17 AM

what a waste. she gives a darn solid massage and high playability.
even if no extras, massage alone is bang for bucks!

nocsag
27-06-2023, 11:49 AM
what a waste. she gives a darn solid massage and high playability.
even if no extras, massage alone is bang for bucks!

indeed. last year ndp i celebrated with her.

HomeDelete
01-07-2023, 03:27 PM
Tried the left door Thai massage pretty decent haha, not SYT

I walk past the entrance got price list. Exp entrance fee...$68 1hr...

superstiffy
02-07-2023, 10:51 AM
I walk past the entrance got price list. Exp entrance fee...$68 1hr...

got another TCM facing outside also put 68/hr :eek: but i more interested in teh spa next door... any bros got any info?

Tiger1269
05-07-2023, 02:22 PM
Went to Katong Shopping centre today and saw a massage parlour at B1. Just before the food court where the famous chicken rice is at.
Saw a China milf there so my dick itchy itchy I entered and tried talking to her.

Lady offered massage at $30 for 30 mins. Proceeded for the massage session, not that bad her massages are strong she had good strokes.

Slowly I turned around and she could see my dick standing hard while I was in my underwear. She offered FJ at $120. Thought hard and didn't want to do as her looks and price isn't that worth it. Did a HJ for $50 with her top off.

Maybe other bros here would find her attractive and their type.

Face : 7/10
Body : 7/10
Boobs : A cup with small nipples
Pussy : didn't get to see or feel as she just took her top off.

LLSG
07-07-2023, 04:00 PM
The kne I visited a few time there (from Harbin) did not have A boobs so that must be another. Will have to visit and enquire. In that corner there are two shops side by side and I was offered a 4 hands massage. Haven't tried but might in the future...

Went to Katong Shopping centre today and saw a massage parlour at B1. Just before the food court where the famous chicken rice is at.
Saw a China milf there so my dick itchy itchy I entered and tried talking to her.

Lady offered massage at $30 for 30 mins. Proceeded for the massage session, not that bad her massages are strong she had good strokes.

Slowly I turned around and she could see my dick standing hard while I was in my underwear. She offered FJ at $120. Thought hard and didn't want to do as her looks and price isn't that worth it. Did a HJ for $50 with her top off.

Tiger1269
10-07-2023, 03:08 PM
The kne I visited a few time there (from Harbin) did not have A boobs so that must be another. Will have to visit and enquire. In that corner there are two shops side by side and I was offered a 4 hands massage. Haven't tried but might in the future...

Is it? Maybe if she had better looks and bigger boobs I would have given her a shot but with that kind of pricing $120 + $30 I would rather go to Geylang and have a better time.

LLSG
13-07-2023, 05:48 PM
Probably a different one... definitely not A cup in my case. But for sure, such pricing is not great, especially with no shower.

Is it? Maybe if she had better looks and bigger boobs I would have given her a shot but with that kind of pricing $120 + $30 I would rather go to Geylang and have a better time.

str33thawk
13-07-2023, 10:01 PM

Nooooo.. gonna cry.. Summer was really awesome like you said.. Great MILF with solid fit body and damn horny.. one of the best in business. Gonna miss the Breeze Hut !!

rulezzz
13-07-2023, 10:29 PM
Anyone remember Regina from Roxy from years back. She’s the best still I feel.

desfed69
30-07-2023, 07:31 PM
I just finished recee at KSC and I saw 4 shops beside the famous boneless chicken rice food court and another 4 shops on the opposite end beside Golden Cafe. The 4 shops beside Golden Cafe looks younger and prettier as compared to the other 4 beside the boneless chicken rice food court. Please PM me for any good recommendations. Thanks bros!!

desfed69
30-07-2023, 07:35 PM

Hey bro! Is it the shop that is on the left and closes when facing the famous boneless chicken rice food court? How’s her overall service? Please PM me thanks bro!!

scuderia88
30-07-2023, 08:57 PM
Nooooo.. gonna cry.. Summer was really awesome like you said.. Great MILF with solid fit body and damn horny.. one of the best in business. Gonna miss the Breeze Hut !!

Bro, is Summer still around?

Tiger1269
02-08-2023, 01:39 PM
Hey bro! Is it the shop that is on the left and closes when facing the famous boneless chicken rice food court? How’s her overall service? Please PM me thanks bro!!

Yes her shop is on the left after the hair salon. Her massage service was ok and her HJ not bad. Her asking price for FJ doesn't match her looks ah but that's just me.

Maybe she's your type and you might like her looks. Go and give her a try bro

desfed69
03-08-2023, 09:30 AM
Yes her shop is on the left after the hair salon. Her massage service was ok and her HJ not bad. Her asking price for FJ doesn't match her looks ah but that's just me.

Maybe she's your type and you might like her looks. Go and give her a try bro

Ohhhh thanks bro! She does look like a sexy gilf. Her asking price is indeed considered high for her age though haha

needforboobs
08-08-2023, 09:55 PM
There is a PRC Lin Lin at level 2 shop near to the overhead bridge. Anyone tried ? Any FR?

Fucked her multiple times at her old place. Big boobs and shaved pussy. But her shop now no shower facility so I stop patronising her.

kiange
08-08-2023, 10:25 PM
Fucked her multiple times at her old place. Big boobs and shaved pussy. But her shop now no shower facility so I stop patronising her.

care to share contact by PM me ? thanks in adv

ahboyyes
10-08-2023, 09:37 PM

What’s the damage? Good fuck?

Tiger1269
02-09-2023, 02:31 PM

Yes bro i agree! Showering facility is sibei important! After trying one out without a showering facility and she just passed me wet wipes, just doesn't feel good.

Imagine all the other guys who visited her before me, fucking dirty sia.

funfox
17-09-2023, 11:49 AM
Saw a few new joints at Roxy 2 recently. Any bros tried?

species
20-09-2023, 10:23 PM

Bro, able to enlighten contact 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

str33thawk
23-09-2023, 07:42 PM

No bro.. Been trying to find her but looks by the comments on this forum that she has retired. Such a pity. Is there any other MILF like her?

sean99
23-09-2023, 09:07 PM
Any kind soul know what happen to Hot Spa located at Roxy sq???? i went yesterday n realised it was closed......i enjoy the full facilities and good massage. Sad to know that it is closed....

unfit
24-09-2023, 08:39 PM
Any kind soul know what happen to Hot Spa located at Roxy sq???? i went yesterday n realised it was closed......i enjoy the full facilities and good massage. Sad to know that it is closed....

ya lor...milf not bad there...25 points returned ;)

beebeeboy
24-09-2023, 11:03 PM

Hot spa can naughty? I tot clean

LLSG
25-09-2023, 02:53 PM
Not Roxy Square but went across the street to KSC after a long while. Pretty quiet, maybe early in the day, but had a quick stop on basement and saw my usual M** who just arrived. Not the greatest body but still yummy with great options and fun.

sean99
26-09-2023, 07:26 AM
Hot spa can naughty? I tot clean

i never say naughty.....i only said full facilities and good massage plus food.

SAWgunner
02-10-2023, 03:57 AM
You all missed the party when Paramount was around. sigh... sibeh sad la

unfit
02-10-2023, 07:44 AM
You all missed the party when Paramount was around. sigh... sibeh sad la

Last time the area was heaven man

Lai lai

Seaview

Ivory

TBF

Odean

Basically whole stretch of yummylicious Boleh girls:p

slacker78
02-10-2023, 01:21 PM
Is it the Summer doing sport massage?

Comedian12
02-10-2023, 03:03 PM

Yeah. Tried msging and calling but she doesn’t respond

cestycesty
02-10-2023, 11:07 PM
Yeah. Tried msging and calling but she doesn’t respond

how many here bang her before?

tangerinesex
03-10-2023, 12:30 AM
Last time the area was heaven man

Lai lai

Seaview

Ivory

TBF

Odean

Basically whole stretch of yummylicious Boleh girls:p

Oh yes those malaysian gals. Absolute players and playability. Lai lai wasn’t great. Sea view the occasional fuckable milf, the one at the old tay ban Guan wasn’t too bad, old and retiring. Then there was one on the top floor of KSC, next to the bowling arena. Owner was a tranny. Had one or two really great fucks there. Was that Odeon? Always knew some of the old anti vice fuckers had shares in some of the play pens. The young turks these days who blow their wages on PRCs and viet bus will have no fucking idea what we are talking about lol

wahhero
03-10-2023, 06:21 AM
don't forget take five...

unfit
03-10-2023, 08:20 AM
Oh yes those malaysian gals. Absolute players and playability. Lai lai wasn’t great. Sea view the occasional fuckable milf, the one at the old tay ban Guan wasn’t too bad, old and retiring. Then there was one on the top floor of KSC, next to the bowling arena. Owner was a tranny. Had one or two really great fucks there. Was that Odeon? Always knew some of the old anti vice fuckers had shares in some of the play pens. The young turks these days who blow their wages on PRCs and viet bus will have no fucking idea what we are talking about lol

Last time me also burnt all my salary on Bolehland girls:p yummy:D

don't forget take five...

Ivory is the former name of Take Five :p

LLSG
10-10-2023, 05:20 PM
Finally had some action inside Roxy Square, I was starting to wonder if I ever would. Limited service (hj) only, but regular price (35 flr 30 minutes plus 1B) with roaming ok.
I don't have more details than that it's os a shop on the left of the two or three shops in area neat the link between RS 1 and 2.

On the other hand, very nice service (fj) by Lily at the other spot nearby.

LLSG
11-10-2023, 09:19 AM
I'm not sure, I didn't tall about baking :)

Is that PRC Lily who likes to bake/cook ?

whackithard
11-10-2023, 10:18 AM

river view , marina south dragon spa those where the days of oyung hot malaysian

scuderia88
13-10-2023, 11:49 PM

Yea bro, is she still around?

joeytan
14-10-2023, 07:12 AM
Reading this brings back memories. I miss all spas….

sean99
14-10-2023, 09:31 AM
Has Hot Spa reopen already???? tks!

malaysiapig
14-10-2023, 11:19 AM

Odeon Jessic busty milf super horny and squirt alot :D:D:D
it was my first experience with a squirter :p:p:p

kone3
16-10-2023, 01:50 AM
Has Hot Spa reopen already???? tks!

I WA them but no reply

Although no action there, it’s a nice place with the right price to chill, nua and eat whole day there

Anyone is aware when hot spa will reopen ?

Neverlookback
16-10-2023, 02:17 AM

Good points:
- lao chio type

Bad points:
- not much service

U missed one more bad point

Fukin stupidly expensive..geez

TedPoo
16-10-2023, 01:44 PM
Around the area today.. any mp worth paying a visit?

youngfresh
18-12-2023, 10:44 PM
Just punting one in here since Katong Shopping Centre is near Roxy. Anyone has contacts of a certain Angela/Angel who was previously at Katong Shopping Centre basement level (middle shop then moved towards the 7-11 side)? Shes very milfy, slutty and gave high GFE. Shes a OWO and claimed to be Taiwanese, speaking good English. Last had her in Oct/Nov 2022. If anyone has her contact or knows where shes at now, do inform me, thanks!

hitherto776
14-02-2024, 08:04 PM
Just walked around Roxy level 1 near the florist on the parkway side, anybody got any FR? Like no massage only gimicky stuff but she looked very my type. Was rushing so couldn’t try

Stevebexk
15-02-2024, 02:00 PM
Just punting one in here since Katong Shopping Centre is near Roxy. Anyone has contacts of a certain Angela/Angel who was previously at Katong Shopping Centre basement level (middle shop then moved towards the 7-11 side)? Shes very milfy, slutty and gave high GFE. Shes a OWO and claimed to be Taiwanese, speaking good English. Last had her in Oct/Nov 2022. If anyone has her contact or knows where shes at now, do inform me, thanks!

Hi bro….
Was her shop before this the one opposite the egg tart shop?
Is that the one u talking abt?

Stevebexk
15-02-2024, 02:07 PM

Hi bros…
This Summer is the one in B1 right?
The one near the old Malay barber?

I do miss her….
Had lots of fun with her!

youngfresh
15-02-2024, 08:38 PM
Hi bro….

No bro. Her shop more towards the newer cafe/7-11 side basement

LLSG
17-02-2024, 03:54 PM
I think her shop was on the otherside altogether. The last shop before the end of the corridor going to the food court, on the last side of the mall. Saw her twice but not in a long time. She was good.

Hi bro….

Jumpy
18-02-2024, 09:00 AM
Cindy was the best during Covid period.

Anyone got her contact can pm me?

Stevebexk
19-02-2024, 01:22 AM
I think her shop was on the otherside altogether. The last shop before the end of the corridor going to the food court, on the last side of the mall. Saw her twice but not in a long time. She was good.

Oh yeah….
That was her latest shop before she disappeared
She was originally at the shop opposite the Tart shop…