PDA

View Full Version : KTVs nowadays getting worst and worst by the day.

3someking
14-05-2022, 09:43 PM
Pre covid era girl tip $50, mummy tip $50. Services top notch. Girls all good. Mummy accomodate well. I remember booking girl for whole session $200. She wont run to other rooms. Customers happy, KTVs business doing well. Positive cycle.

Post covid era girl tip $100, mummy $100. Girl sit less than 5 mins then run to other rooms. If want booking is $300, but she still can run to another 1 room. Dunno who invent this crap rule.

If years ago, I spend $5 to eat chicken rice. Then now chicken rice suddenly increase to $10. But the chicken rice getting less tasty not nice and portion gets smaller. Do we have the rights to complain? Yes we are customers. Same analogy.

If want us to spend $100 worth of tips for girl, please jollywell provide $100 worth of service. In fact, this service is worst than precovid. Why do we need to tip $100 worth of crap service?

There will be KTV bosses and mamasan who say "You small spender doesnt affect us. We got customers who willing to spend such amount." Yes they are right but its a matter of time they will also get sian eventually spending such amount with services level not up to par and they will eventually complain as well. In fact rich guys are the ones who complains more. Drive big cars but complain petrol price increase and stingy put coupons, etc.

Best is to avoid going to KTVs for now. So far I see majority of the bros here complain and have been avoiding KTVs. Can see the mummies in wechat also complaining no customers, etc. Good job all bros.

Dont until some of the bros here sibei dulan report to anti vice. Actually no need report anti vice. Report these KTV joints didnt observe SMMs. Waiters and girls not wearing masks running around. Take photos then send to Mothership and Wake Up Singapore. Make it viral. Best is send to Straits Time and they will publish the news in no time.

Future of KTVs? We have one side who will still eventually go and another side who will report and these joints will eventually get raided and closed down for good and eventually less playgrounds. So if assuming all KTVs closed and reopens under new name, will tip drop back to $50? I dont really think so.

antantant
15-05-2022, 12:36 AM
Pre covid era girl tip $50, mummy tip $50. Services top notch. Girls all good. Mummy accomodate well. I remember booking girl for whole session $200. She wont run to other rooms. Customers happy, KTVs business doing well. Positive cycle.

Post covid era girl tip $100, mummy $100. Girl sit less than 5 mins then run to other rooms. If want booking is $300, but she still can run to another 1 room. Dunno who invent this crap rule.

If years ago, I spend $5 to eat chicken rice. Then now chicken rice suddenly increase to $10. But the chicken rice getting less tasty not nice and portion gets smaller. Do we have the rights to complain? Yes we are customers. Same analogy.

If want us to spend $100 worth of tips for girl, please jollywell provide $100 worth of service. In fact, this service is worst than precovid. Why do we need to tip $100 worth of crap service?

There will be KTV bosses and mamasan who say "You small spender doesnt affect us. We got customers who willing to spend such amount." Yes they are right but its a matter of time they will also get sian eventually spending such amount with services level not up to par and they will eventually complain as well. In fact rich guys are the ones who complains more. Drive big cars but complain petrol price increase and stingy put coupons, etc.

Best is to avoid going to KTVs for now. So far I see majority of the bros here complain and have been avoiding KTVs. Can see the mummies in wechat also complaining no customers, etc. Good job all bros.

Dont until some of the bros here sibei dulan report to anti vice. Actually no need report anti vice. Report these KTV joints didnt observe SMMs. Waiters and girls not wearing masks running around. Take photos then send to Mothership and Wake Up Singapore. Make it viral. Best is send to Straits Time and they will publish the news in no time.

Future of KTVs? We have one side who will still eventually go and another side who will report and these joints will eventually get raided and closed down for good and eventually less playgrounds. So if assuming all KTVs closed and reopens under new name, will tip drop back to $50? I dont really think so.

You poor memory or what?you forgot the ktv cluster we had last year?those involved still very much alive and kicking. You don't know who behind these ktvs?If police really want they could have just told these ktvs one more time got girls your licence gone but why never?

Peacekeeping
15-05-2022, 01:45 AM
Like I have said before. Quality will only go down, only price will definitely go up. Sg economics 101.

But recently I noticed many bros have started to be awakened. Massage scene not doing very well. Does the high price starting to hurt? Bros source for lower cost service in jb? The cause I do not know for sure.

asdfghjk1234
15-05-2022, 05:09 AM

Price unlikely to go down but at least service need to be good. Boycott and let see customer or the ktv can endure longer.

Xtra777
15-05-2022, 08:14 AM

Sure or not? I see the mummies post full house leh. Especially dmax and empire.

junkie72
15-05-2022, 10:13 AM
Create a new thread to repeat same rantings from ktv khaki thread???

TheTrader2359
15-05-2022, 10:22 AM
You poor memory or what?you forgot the ktv cluster we had last year?those involved still very much alive and kicking. You don't know who behind these ktvs?If police really want they could have just told these ktvs one more time got girls your licence gone but why never?

exactly…I think TS forgot abt what happened last year. KTV cluster all over the news. in hindsight its small thing… life continues

Eclipxe
15-05-2022, 12:04 PM
Inflation is real. Your $50 pre covid only goes halfway now, if you don’t move fast enough, next time $50 only enough to tip waiters.

Ahriez
15-05-2022, 04:27 PM
What I feel is that the $50 tips you can say bye bye to it.
But the price will go down and stabilise at Somewhere in between $50 to $100.
Maybe $70 - $80

kiko
15-05-2022, 11:00 PM
I doubt the Mummy , ktv gals tips will go down . Prices will remain same ... Let those people that go these vietnam ktv continue to go . is their money ... I guess some bros already decided to chiong in vietnam itself or even JB ktv.:D

Peacekeeping
16-05-2022, 01:40 AM
What I feel is that the $50 tips you can say bye bye to it.
But the price will go down and stabilise at Somewhere in between $50 to $100.
Maybe $70 - $80

You think it’s stock trading? Fibonacci method? :D

If the service is non-existent, even $50 tips is too much. Might as well donate for a good cause.

subidowa
16-05-2022, 03:42 AM
Seriously??? U all still going???? I already sick of reminding bros to save up and cheong elsewhere more worth it....

Come on bros just listen to me stop going and totally don't support them for 2-3 months at least. Singapore is a very good and rich place to earn money. However, if you not able to continue earn that level of income, it is also a very fast place to dried up and die fast due to rental and all the living expenses. So bros you all must combine and wack them to let them feel the pain.

There are many good lobang outside Singapore if u all willing to travel if you all put in efforts to search.

In SG I believe nowadays, the booking minimum spending is $500-800 for one session (3-4 hours???) booking of girl is $300 at least and can run 1 room or tip $100 but stay 5 minutes/hr??? Mommy tip is $100 at least and in the event that there is no BIG mommy. Waiter only 1 serving and tipping time 3 waiters all come in??? Then must order food and charge 17% extra???

I do a simple math of cheapest calculation: $500 (min spending) + $100 (5minutes/hr) + $100 (1 mommy) + $20 (1 waiter and didn't say u stingy) = $720 I round up to $800 cause of the 17%

So if three bros going is $266 per session excluding bring the girl out for bonking which means might hit $266 + $300 (lowest rate I think) = $566 per trip to KTV of 3-4 hours and gal accompany u of only 15 minutes?

If worst case scenario: $800 (min spending) + $300 (booking girl) + $200 (Big and Small mommy) + $150 (3 waiters all expecting $50 tips) = $1450 I round up to $1600 cause of the 17%

So if three bros going is $533 per session excluding bring the girl out for bonking which means might hit $533 + $600 (depending on how chio u feel lol or how carrot u are lol) = $1133 per trip to KTV of 3-4 hours and gal accompany u 1.5-2 hours cause she got another room right so the timing is split.

So I know talking to bros might not make sense so showing the figures might be more practical.

Cheapest without bonk: $266
Cheapest with bonk: $566
Worst case without bonk: $533
Worst case with bonk $1133

So may i ask how much do our bros earn per month after suffering for 20 days of 9 hours on average? Maybe putting numbers down will make bros realise how ridiculous the KTV is nowadays already.

Bros respect urself, don't spend all your hard earned money to be treated like shit.

tanyifu
16-05-2022, 05:11 AM
Totally agreed with this bro here.

Well then again ktv scene in sg is still around for “elite” people that can afford. Cold hard truth.

Fucking shock when revisited some random siam dui lately too. Cb 1 beer tower is now 110 lol. And what’s worst nowadays siam dui got GST fucking 10 percent.

Hang 50 dollars flowers bill come out 55. Nani dafuq

Happyfeet839
16-05-2022, 04:42 PM
Seriously??? U all still going???? I already sick of reminding bros to save up and cheong elsewhere more worth it....

Come on bros just listen to me stop going and totally don't support them for 2-3 months at least. Singapore is a very good and rich place to earn money. However, if you not able to continue earn that level of income, it is also a very fast place to dried up and die fast due to rental and all the living expenses. So bros you all must combine and wack them to let them feel the pain.

There are many good lobang outside Singapore if u all willing to travel if you all put in efforts to search.

In SG I believe nowadays, the booking minimum spending is $500-800 for one session (3-4 hours???) booking of girl is $300 at least and can run 1 room or tip $100 but stay 5 minutes/hr??? Mommy tip is $100 at least and in the event that there is no BIG mommy. Waiter only 1 serving and tipping time 3 waiters all come in??? Then must order food and charge 17% extra???

I do a simple math of cheapest calculation: $500 (min spending) + $100 (5minutes/hr) + $100 (1 mommy) + $20 (1 waiter and didn't say u stingy) = $720 I round up to $800 cause of the 17%

So if three bros going is $266 per session excluding bring the girl out for bonking which means might hit $266 + $300 (lowest rate I think) = $566 per trip to KTV of 3-4 hours and gal accompany u of only 15 minutes?

If worst case scenario: $800 (min spending) + $300 (booking girl) + $200 (Big and Small mommy) + $150 (3 waiters all expecting $50 tips) = $1450 I round up to $1600 cause of the 17%

So if three bros going is $533 per session excluding bring the girl out for bonking which means might hit $533 + $600 (depending on how chio u feel lol or how carrot u are lol) = $1133 per trip to KTV of 3-4 hours and gal accompany u 1.5-2 hours cause she got another room right so the timing is split.

So I know talking to bros might not make sense so showing the figures might be more practical.

So may i ask how much do our bros earn per month after suffering for 20 days of 9 hours on average? Maybe putting numbers down will make bros realise how ridiculous the KTV is nowadays already.

Bros respect urself, don't spend all your hard earned money to be treated like shit.

This really puts into perspective the reality of the situation right now. Imma probably convince my buddies to slow down the KTV chionging right now:rolleyes:

asdfghjk1234
16-05-2022, 08:16 PM

Well said bro, want to spend no problem but at least worth the money

asdfghjk1234
16-05-2022, 08:17 PM

Let say go once a week it is easily 2k per month.

subidowa
16-05-2022, 08:51 PM
Totally agreed with this bro here.

Well then again ktv scene in sg is still around for “elite” people that can afford. Cold hard truth.

Fucking shock when revisited some random siam dui lately too. Cb 1 beer tower is now 110 lol. And what’s worst nowadays siam dui got GST fucking 10 percent.

Hang 50 dollars flowers bill come out 55. Nani dafuq

This one i don't get it already. I think they are carroting our bros too much. Previously i said stop paying mommy tips and make them a permanent role and paid salary and tips to her is charged as income to company and the governement tax the company so at least some money go to building my country. However, got one bro said mommy tip is consider gift no taxable. Ok... Then hang flower is gift right (not compulsory item and you give as and when you want to that person u like) then how come charge u tax? Gst i tot is the company sell service and goods to you then charge u the GST then get rebate from governement. So meaning in this case the hang flower is actually hang the company not the girl you like? So your girl don't get to keep the money?????

BROS???? What are you all paying for nowadays??? Maybe even hang flower also cannot go liao. I think those people are playing our bros around. Can someone advice are they legally capable of charging GST on hang flower? If that is possible then i think mommy to be a permanent role is also possible. So bro can just call to book KTV without worrying about the mommy cost as it is just like a receptionist and bros no need to go HFJ liao as your money go to the dirty bosses not ur girl and maybe the dirty bosses also piak piak your girl on ur behalf for you paying for it lol.

Ok i just want to add on that i know last time this hang flower thing, the girls do not get 100% i think around 20-40% goes to the HFJ too depending on how greedy the HFJ is. This practice is sort of under table one. However, the tax of $5 for $50 Hang flower means they charge you the full amount so meaning 100% go to the HFJ???? It is like they make it official as an earning to the HFJ so this is taxable liao right and bros not need to bother hang flowers liao. They are not to ur girls is to the dirty HFJ bosses. Bros don't make the dirty bosses richer and you become poorer. End up only they get to piak all the girls not you all.

kwh79
16-05-2022, 11:25 PM
aiyo have $50 tips one la.
if you went to the SXXX bistro at Sim Lim, then you should know they accept.
Now they shifted over to Geylang and expanded already. First floor HFJ, 2nd floor KTV. Just opened yesterday. Girls fresh and still cannot speak English/Chinese :D

sboyfay86
17-05-2022, 12:54 AM
aiyo have $50 tips one la.
if you went to the SXXX bistro at Sim Lim, then you should know they accept.
Now they shifted over to Geylang and expanded already. First floor HFJ, 2nd floor KTV. Just opened yesterday. Girls fresh and still cannot speak English/Chinese :D

bro, I just pm-ed you

sboyfay86
17-05-2022, 12:58 AM
Let say go once a week it is easily 2k per month.

why not spend $2k a month to get a mediocre sugarbaby?

subidowa
17-05-2022, 02:47 AM

U get it bro.... that is what i been trying to say. If you put in efforts or seek other opportunities. You might not even need to go overseas to get good lobang. Don't just blindly paying KTV cause of those few jokers who keep on trying to inflate the prices and go around telling people this is the price now.

Think about it, if these jokers can make u all blindly pay this kind of money for such nonsense fun. You will indirectly spoilt market as the sugarbaby so called supposed to be higher standard than KTV girls might start charging 10K per month even for mediocre as once she knows what amount u guys are paying for no fun with KTV girls. No way she is going to charge much less than them consider that she needs to put in a month efforts and involve sex or no sex.

chaoslord
17-05-2022, 04:33 AM
Unfortunately this setup seems to be here to stay for awhile.

I heard that Leo would not be opening middle of this month as originally anticipated due to the lack of girls. Supreme on their opening day only had 20 girls and that left a poor taste in customers mouth.

Most of the girls now work at Empire which is the main culprit of "No play $100 tip run 500 rooms BS". Traditional fun places are now ruined due to this club as the girls flock here for the easy money to carrot bros.

Just boycott guys.

saltwet
17-05-2022, 09:04 AM
Was at a pub, not KTV, not HFJ. But, pubs now start to hang flowers also.

After hanging $100, I didn't see my girl returned to my table. After an hour, she returned and asked me to go outside for a breather. I accompanied her lo. I could see that she was high so I offered my shoulder to her. Shortly, her manager walked up to me and gave me an offer to bring the girl to hotel at $800. I might be mad or a carrot 🥕 to take up her offer. I rejected her. Then, the manager asked the girl to go to another table instead.

Completely spoilt my night. I ordered 8 bottles carlsberg and left 4 bottles begind. I walked off from this pub. Not expecting to return any more.

This pub is a PRC pub level 1 along Beach Road. Next to Pizza Hut.

vtecx
17-05-2022, 09:46 AM

After hanging $100, I didn't see my girl returned to my table. After an hour, she returned and asked me to go outside for a breather. I accompanied her lo. I could see that she was high so I offered my shoulder to her. Shortly, her manager walked up to me and gave me an offer to bring the girl to hotel at $800. I might be mad or a carrot 🥕 to take up her offer. I rejected her. Then, the manager asked the girl to go to another table instead.

Completely spoilt my night. I ordered 8 bottles carlsberg and left 4 bottles begind. I walked off from this pub. Not expecting to return any more.

wa damn joke. $800 can go few rounds alr. he open his mouth want carrot chop u

Watever8788
17-05-2022, 03:39 PM

Very true. Better hold on to your $500 with your left hand and jerk off with your right hand. Daylight robbery scene out there.

asdfghjk1234
17-05-2022, 03:56 PM
wa damn joke. $800 can go few rounds alr. he open his mouth want carrot chop u

golden pussy. wahahha. 800. if geylang reopen she is going out of work. ahahha

chaoslord
17-05-2022, 04:34 PM
These prices is daylight robbery. It's quite upsetting to see this type of price gouging behavior.

MaxTea
17-05-2022, 04:35 PM
K2 still got open?

xepheus
17-05-2022, 04:57 PM
No offence but viet girls are considered the lowest tier and cheapest. Its as if their pussies become gold plated after touchdown in SG. Take a look at Dome 3 just to open their legs and take a look next at the links showing how much they open their legs in Vietnam.

https://gaigutv.pro/gai-goi

https://www.gaito.us/gai-goi/khu-vuc/Hồ%20Ch%C3%AD%20Minh

Almost all quotes are lesser than $100SGD per pop

subidowa
17-05-2022, 06:56 PM
Hello, people so after all the bros are starting to come out and clarify that the costs should not be so much.

So the point is I want to tell you all is there are better options outside Singapore don't have to pay so much to play here and get chop carrot. The same exact girl you can get it at a much lower price outside Singapore. That is not a degradation of the standard of what you are getting. The increased cost is an outright chopping of carrots of my local bros.

Actually, the price increase of the girls is expected cause after all the standard of living is high in Singapore. However, the price nowadays is ridiculous. Since I think bros can understand more after I put things in numbers. So I will quote an example in numbers.

A brother said he banged a Viet girl in Malaysia for 190 ringgits
Upon seeing the same Viet girl in Singapore, her rate is now 400 SGD/bong which is 1200 ringgits at least/ bonk.

So Singapore Vs Malaysia should be roughly 3 times more expensive cause our currency is 3 times bigger. The last time we paid $3+ for Vpower in Singapore, we also paid $3+ for Vpower in Malaysia. We feel that pumping in Malaysia cost less is because of the currency. For their locals is equally as expensive to pump in Malaysia as how we feel if we pump in Singapore.

So bros let me ask you all

1200 ringgits at least is how many times 190 ringgits? It is 6 to almost 7 times. So bros you are paying much much much more. With regards to the above example, do you all think the increase in price is proportional to the situation between Singapore and Malaysia?

So where do the extra 3-4 times more costly price goes to??? I think actually the girls receive the same amount of money they get in Malaysia or slightly more with a promise or lie of a better living in Singapore. They can't possible ask for a ridiculous amount of money cause here in Singapore is not their territories and they are not locals. So I think the extra money goes to the pimps, bosses, and whatever that cheated the girls of their hard-earned money too. After all, they are the ones actually working and doing the deeds. The pimps. bosses or whatever just in the name of helping them settle down and telling them Singapore is expensive and charging them as much as the girls are charging the customers per bonk. So I think that is why the price becomes 6-7 times more.

So my beloved country and government. Maybe you should also start categorizing a job category for the pimps and officially tax them too. Seriously, I think should have a better system for bros to find girls.

I totally support removal of
1) Mommy
2) Pimps
3) No waiter tips ( that is included in the 17%)

Number 1 and 2 are totally not doing their jobs at all and leeching a lot on our bros. I even encourage our government to put a law to make such job an offend.

subidowa
17-05-2022, 07:18 PM

Bro, I can actually feel for you and am angry too. So all the bros are you all clear on why we don't need mommy/Papa or pimps anymore???

They are extra costs and they didn't perform their job. Actually, this bro and that girl can sort of click that is why she asked him to smoke. Then, the manager (aka PAPA) sees this. Tried his luck and asked for $800 (a lot I believe is his commission/pay back the hours to the company for the girl leaving early + his commission) hoping that this brother is too horny to pay. Actually, if not for the manager's interference I think this bro can negotiable a better term with the girl. After all, this is between the bro and that girl.

I believe our goverement representatives are also reading this forum. So I suggest removal of such roles if not taxing them and making it an offense to tout.

Look at how this bro ends up. The manager (aka Papa) is supposed to make the customers happy. Should not have taken any part in negotiating to bring back the girl. If the girl refuses to go and leave. This bro actually can ask the manager to ask the girl back for just chilling till the beer session finish or don't tip the girl at all. That is the manager (aka papa) role right. Instead, of supporting the bro, he asked the girl to go to other tables? That is not say not supporting liao is acting against this bro because he didn't get his commission? Can that manager actually tell the girl to don't entertain this customer not because he didn't pay nor the girl dislikes him but is because he didn't get his commission? So bros see what are you all paying for.

If the government makes it an offense to tout or pimp, this bro can call and report him liao. No need to feel so angry cause now he can do nothing after spending.

So bros please understand what you all are paying for and please respect yourselves and expect more from the money you spend.

TheIdesOfMarch
17-05-2022, 07:47 PM
So my beloved country and government. Maybe you should also start categorizing a job category for the pimps and officially tax them too. Seriously, I think should have a better system for bros to find girls.

1) Mommy
2) Pimps

Number 1 and 2 are totally not doing their jobs at all and leeching a lot on our bros. I even encourage our government to put a law to make such job an offend.

Bro, mommies and pimps are already illegal in SG under existing laws governing legal prostitution. The only legal hookers in SG used to be those working in GL and those FLs in Dome L who are independents. Everything and everyone else is illegal.

rom22
17-05-2022, 08:42 PM

Where to find a 2k mediocre SB??

sboyfay86
17-05-2022, 09:59 PM
Where to find a 2k mediocre SB??

have la, all you need to do is to spend a bit effort and some girls will bite the bait. of course, lower your expectation and don’t find those super chio one. also, don’t demand the girl for frequent companionship and sex. perhaps, once a week? nego here and there, $2000 is still good money for some girls as long as we aren’t pushing them for sky high demands.

saltwet
17-05-2022, 10:01 PM
To further clarify. Although I couldn't hear what's the conversation between the girl and the manager, I heard the girl told the manager that I hang flower. This was the first show. We know the pai pai chang at finale. Knn.

rom22
17-05-2022, 10:12 PM
have la, all you need to do is to spend a bit effort and some girls will bite the bait. of course, lower your expectation and don’t find those super chio one. also, don’t demand the girl for frequent companionship and sex. perhaps, once a week? nego here and there, $2000 is still good money for some girls as long as we aren’t pushing them for sky high demands.

From sugarbook?? I am under the impression that from current market standards, even Regina Kam standard also expecting 5k now.

sboyfay86
17-05-2022, 10:31 PM
From sugarbook?? I am under the impression that from current market standards, even Regina Kam standard also expecting 5k now.

pardon my ignorance then, assuming you aren’t joking, this regina kam standard = $5k is really a rip off. lol I had rather use the $5k to do something else. but based on my market research, some girls are asking for merely $2k to $3k for less frequent meetups. again, perhaps those are the minority whom I came across and I guess different amount of money fetches different level of service.

subidowa
17-05-2022, 11:07 PM
Bro, mommies and pimps are already illegal in SG under existing laws governing legal prostitution. The only legal hookers in SG used to be those working in GL and those FLs in Dome L who are independents. Everything and everyone else is illegal.

Really so bros here can complain and call police on pimps or papa/mommy trying to cash in on their girls? Send 1-2 to eat free meal and see how. Test market.

Willamshakspear
17-05-2022, 11:28 PM

1) Mommy
2) Pimps

May all calm down & look at issues from ALL angles.

1. Nightlife is INTEGRAL to the nation's progress. ALL work & no play will only hurt the economy, as no Human is a robot, let alone bosses & foreign investors in our male dominated WORLD, not just in Spore. Such folks need to just chill & relax, & most often, in such recreation places & even golf courses, biz deals get done, to bring in national revenues & employment for all. But may citizens relax, they often only go to Hi-end clubs, & thus the popularity & the often extravagant costs, paid on company accounts, which no salaryman should foolishly attempt to match, unless they wish to do so - invited in, as guests, & to follow the private clubs established rules & regulations.

2. Spore is a society that ensures ALL citizens are equal. Thus, for the middle classes, above & below, they are NOT left out, as our SOCIETY leaves no one behind. 2nd tier KTV clubs are thus free to operate, with expected lower costs. Unfortunately, due to current circumstances-wars, price rises, inflation, rise in costs, flights, etc, these operators had no choice but to follow the trend or close shop, which will detrimental to society, as it will be a loss to the promise of equal opportunity for all.

But fortunately, Spore follows Free Market Principles-none will be forced to support ANY biz enterprise. Thus if anyone finds that the market rate is either artificially or necessary rises in costs to the consumer, the consumer is still FREE to exercise his/right NOT to support such establishments, & needs NO govt interventions, as Freedom of Choice is in play, unless any Rule of Law had been broken.

3. The middle classes are NOT robots but Humans, & will need legitimate & legal recreational activities in many forms, more so on Human needs. For entrepreneurs whom seek to survive in such conditions, as the market for the middle classes are HUGE, far more than the 1% of MNCs, they only need to be Creative & Innovative, not necessarily by rising costs or shortchanging customers. Finding cheaper locations, cutting down on renovations/overheads,, sourcing for lower costs of alcohols, understanding true needs of customers, etc, are but only the tip of the iceburg to survive.

4. For citizens whom have needs, they only need to use social media to locate, plan, source & organize establishments which meets the legal requirements & can be an entertaining night's out, with value for money that is intrinsic to our thrifty national identity which is to harm/hurt no one & not be harmed/hurt by anyone, as well as to support entrepreneurs whom are in touch with the ground- market forces.

Xtra777
17-05-2022, 11:41 PM
Really so bros here can complain and call police on pimps or papa/mommy trying to cash in on their girls? Send 1-2 to eat free meal and see how. Test market.

Hostess is illegal by itself. So anything that is actively promoting it should also be illegal.

subidowa
18-05-2022, 02:18 AM
Actually no need say so much liao la. Just stop going lo. If go also feel must worth it. If not you all will also not go again. So just stop going or u all will also realise better to not go soon enough.

Peacekeeping
18-05-2022, 02:59 AM
these questions for chiongsters to ponder. :)

Q: Why go KTV? What so fun about KTV? What to achieve by going KTV?
(everyone feel free to share your answer or thinking if any 555)

I don't purposely go KTV unless due business talk or other very close friends/kakis jio go. :)

As a younger generation I don’t understand the fun in going ktv too. Pay so much money for just a fraction of a gal’s time and divided attention? :confused:

TheIdesOfMarch
18-05-2022, 03:40 AM
As a younger generation I don’t understand the fun in going ktv too. Pay so much money for just a fraction of a gal’s time and divided attention? :confused:

KTVs are for people to show off their wealth and boost their insecure egos by very openly splashing huge amounts of money around on women and booze. The paying-for-sex-with-hostess-after-work is a secondary factor; if sex is the ultimate endgame there's way cheaper ways and means to get girls just as good looking as those in KTVs with more value for money.

And as someone said above, most high rollers in KTVs aren't spending their own money; they're spending their company entertainment expense account money.

gasoh
18-05-2022, 04:53 AM
If $100 can have GFE I think still alright but the issue now is they come in sit less den 15mins, run liao. 1 hr only see them 1 time. Sibei spoilt mood.

Mummy/daddy/pimp shouldn't be paid $100! Doesn't make sense at all. It's too high!

Those companies that charges 17% service charge y still need to pay for tips!?!?

& fruits for $20? My god? They really treating us fools!!!

asdfghjk1234
18-05-2022, 02:32 PM

I don't purposely go KTV unless due business talk or other very close friends/kakis jio go. :)

I go both ktv and massage pre covid. Both got it own fun. Massage is for release and body relax and one to one session with the masseuse. Ktv is more of playing with friends and sing song and get high.

Anyway even massage price increases now. Can hardly find a 60 dollars one hour massage already. Masseuse also asking for 100 for autoroam

gasoh
18-05-2022, 03:04 PM
Aiyah, sian la! Go be monk liao!

Edwq
18-05-2022, 03:54 PM
Not that I’m into this scene anymore, but if I am still chionging, I would much rather spend my hard-earned money on my close ones, go shopping or have a very good meal. At least I know that these will result in a much happier outcome for me.

gasoh
18-05-2022, 07:05 PM
Not that I’m into this scene anymore, but if I am still chionging, I would much rather spend my hard-earned money on my close ones, go shopping or have a very good meal. At least I know that these will result in a much happier outcome for me.

Yes! That is wiser, now the money spent doesn't give enough happiness! That is what we r debating here!

Hihola
18-05-2022, 07:35 PM
To be fair to bosses of KTV’s, post-covid everything is more expensive. Air-tickets for the girls to get to SG, travel insurance in case they catch covid while here.

But agree that $100 tips is too high especially pre-covid tips was $50. The root cause of the problem is that bros who patronise KTV’s bring with them only $50 notes. IF we want inflation to abate, we must collectively only use $10 notes at entertainment places. Much like in Indonesia the most used denomination of notes is 100,000. We can pay 6 or 7 bills of $10 notes instead of 2x$50’s. Crazy idea I know but this is the root cause of the problem. It might never work given we are too accustomed to spending $50 notes only.

fallen11
18-05-2022, 08:23 PM
its bad.....
its worse.....
but you guys still kept going!
How will the ktvs become better for everyone????

And you wonder why?:confused:

iwowwow
18-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Sooo expensive?
Before KTV action 50 tip each & 150-300 for action. I still hesitate cause GL cheaper & I don't find quality that much difference.
Only go KTV for different experience to change appetite.

Now tip is so much, hard to afford? If only call 1 girl, then she butterfly, really end up go there sing song.

shiroi
19-05-2022, 03:32 AM

Ktv room mostly for frens to gather and play with gers

But I usually go ktv pub instead solo or with a Fren . Aim is know those ger who I can long term lover transaction . I don’t like keep change ger for sex.

kwh79
21-05-2022, 06:29 PM
Here's another one but not the room type ktv. its open lounge/bistro concept type. At Beach Road. SYT waitresses (2 viet and 2 malaysian) and 2 hostesses. I find the waitresses prettier than the hostesses. LD $50 min. Its open 11am till past 12 midnight so the waitresses work in shifts. :D

asdfghjk1234
22-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Here's another one but not the room type ktv. its open lounge/bistro concept type. At Beach Road. SYT waitresses (2 viet and 2 malaysian) and 2 hostesses. I find the waitresses prettier than the hostesses. LD $50 min. Its open 11am till past 12 midnight so the waitresses work in shifts. :D

Any action or purely no touch?

kwh79
29-05-2022, 04:51 PM

Not sure. Probably depends on how close you are to the girls. I'm not close.

wuluiliao
29-05-2022, 08:41 PM
I dont think nowadays post covid has any more $50 tip for room type
Ktv.

formidable
29-05-2022, 11:24 PM

Not sure. Probably depends on how close you are to the girls. I'm not close.

Care to share which pub along beach road as there are a few , thanks

stevehunting
29-05-2022, 11:51 PM
Agreed. Price up but playability down. Not reasonable price hike become double than b4. Haha, I rather keep the money, then flying to other countries enjoy

Tmlco
30-05-2022, 06:34 PM
15 minutes buay pai Liao. Now typically sit less than 10 mins and asking for 500 for booking.

If $100 can have GFE I think still alright but the issue now is they come in sit less den 15mins, run liao. 1 hr only see them 1 time. Sibei spoilt mood.

Mummy/daddy/pimp shouldn't be paid $100! Doesn't make sense at all. It's too high!

Those companies that charges 17% service charge y still need to pay for tips!?!?

& fruits for $20? My god? They really treating us fools!!!

kwh79
31-05-2022, 12:08 AM
I dont think nowadays post covid has any more $50 tip for room type
Ktv.

See #19 (https://www.sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=21297178&postcount=19) of this thread :rolleyes:

jason8890
31-05-2022, 12:01 PM
is K2 open already?

Tmlco
31-05-2022, 07:20 PM
is K2 open already?

Next week I heard

3someking
31-05-2022, 10:23 PM
I will share with the bros here. Actually see luck one.

If u want go ktv and the gal to spend more time with u, try go happy hour on sat or mon

I would say this is the lowest traffic of customers. I remember I went galaxy ktv at 4pm (their hh is from 4pm to 7pm). I was the only customer there and there were 5 girls.

Pick 1 girl and she ended up seating with me more than 1 hr. Its really see luck. But the thing is they will push u to take more gals and u just have to refuse. Then at 7pm i bring my gal and go eat dinner for a while then send her back to work. Parking is good. Located just outside the ktv. But heard recently galaxy got raiding sia. Some girls are caught.

forgetful
01-06-2022, 01:10 AM
is K2 open already?

Apparently next month...

Shouldnt be long though, room pics already out

kaixiang
01-06-2022, 11:17 AM

Ktv alot of action last time, now toned down many many.

I missed the k2 ones la..heard alot of good story.. reason why i asked coz from your understanding then i will know where your experience comes.

Bro.. ask you a few qns dont mind ah: I wonder are you 20+ ? N if you've been to pre covid ? The 1st 2nd club era ?

Jakethesnake
01-06-2022, 11:36 AM
See #19 (https://www.sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=21297178&postcount=19) of this thread :rolleyes:

Where exactly in GL bro?

WhoIsDat
01-06-2022, 02:28 PM
Might as well spend at Thai FL.. u can find $140-$160 90mins 2 Shots.

The only way prices would head back down is for Geylang to open up. From there, it would just be a supply and demand thing.

Just a wild guess. Geylang would reopen arnd the same time as F1.

kwh79
02-06-2022, 11:14 PM
Agreed. Price up but playability down. Not reasonable price hike become double than b4. Haha, I rather keep the money, then flying to other countries enjoy

i share share another place to go for cheap fun. aiyo aiyo not hard to find as long as keep eyes open for lobangs.

lavish bistro got pretty sexy thai girls can stay and play with you gao gao for $50 LD. No need room also can play. very fun. less damage than TD. :D

Peacekeeping
03-06-2022, 12:59 AM
Ktv alot of action last time, now toned down many many.

I missed the k2 ones la..heard alot of good story.. reason why i asked coz from your understanding then i will know where your experience comes.

Bro.. ask you a few qns dont mind ah: I wonder are you 20+ ? N if you've been to pre covid ? The 1st 2nd club era ?

I’m in my 30s. I always see bros in 50s and 60s going in and out of ktv. I guess single guys will get more lonely as we grow older.

kaixiang
03-06-2022, 02:03 AM
I’m in my 30s. I always see bros in 50s and 60s going in and out of ktv. I guess single guys will get more lonely as we grow older.

fist bump. 30s also.. well, one day we might be that unker looking at the youngster coming in.

You do frequent other places ? Siam diu? or just wanna get company ?

Peacekeeping
03-06-2022, 02:07 PM
fist bump. 30s also.. well, one day we might be that unker looking at the youngster coming in.

You do frequent other places ? Siam diu? or just wanna get company ?

Nowadays mainly go massage for good value for money in terms of massage, tlc, clear rifle and safety reason. But occasionally spot a good fuck will go for it.

saltwet
13-06-2022, 07:26 PM
Since there are several people asking about K2, K2 is opening tomorrow.

BengawanSolo
14-06-2022, 12:21 AM
Since there are several people asking about K2, K2 is opening tomorrow.

Ya, it's call NEW K2 KTV, meaning that the good old days are gone and the new place is to chop carrot head

unclesammi
16-06-2022, 04:18 PM
So many joints in the same building, just go jalan jalan. Next building also a lot ma.

limpeihot
16-06-2022, 04:49 PM
Nowadays all chop carrot one sad

forgetful
16-06-2022, 08:54 PM
If any bros remember, pre-covid, the complains were about 2session vs 3session. :cool:

However with the reopening many previously 2 session has moved onto 3 session, but don't see any bros mentioning it or complain about it anymore! Everyone happily accepting that as long as KTV open can already! :D
The issues then about having 3 sessions were about having shorter time with the girls. These days, you pay more and yet you get even much lesser time than before and yet some bros are happy to pay for it??? :confused:

Lesser time fine, quality over quantity right? But playability also not there!!! Isn't that what makes KTV special and different from the hostess bar? I really don't get it why bros still support and accepting this "new norm" :confused:

xTangOx
17-06-2022, 12:15 PM
Before covid I chiong ace club alot. Few times go for straight 3 session one day and booked my girl for 3 session $600 (Yes I admit I tio her gong tao gao gao). But now heard that now ktv butterfly is $100-150 and booking is $500 and mummy waiters tip, I don't think is worth going liao. Now I chiong those pub at Joo chiat and geylang disco. One bucket $52 - $58. If call girl company you only $30-$50 (Butterfly price). I can call few girls with the amount I spend in ktv. But if want to compare girls quality, confirm ktv girls is higher. Up to individual what you going for and your spending limits.

Peacekeeping
17-06-2022, 03:12 PM
Sometime chionging is like buy 4D. :D They bet every weekend never open :( But still people cont. to buy. :rolleyes: They keep thinking better luck next time :p

What they hope to win? Gal finally soften heart and go home with them? Forget it lah. Spend so much money to woo a public toilet, will be lucky not to get free gift from them. Might as well use the money buy from 0000 to 9999, confirm tio 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize :D

fallen11
17-06-2022, 09:23 PM
What they hope to win? Gal finally soften heart and go home with them? Forget it lah. Spend so much money to woo a public toilet, will be lucky not to get free gift from them. Might as well use the money buy from 0000 to 9999, confirm tio 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize :D

rarely, but do happens..... is you go there cheong, the working girl lets you have free sex with them. Dunno they drunk or what, ask u go hotel, tell you no need pay her money.

One i met, she was on her last day of work. Going back to vietnam next afternoon. We went hotel together, she still very sober. Then when wanna do that time, i dont have condom and lazy to go and buy. End up never insert into her, but 69 deep throat her gao gao :D. next day i offered to see her off at the airport, which she did not expect! (i was working that day)

Another one is she say no need money. But next morning i take cab send her home that day she suddenly ask me to pay her in the cab. My wallet only got $40 cash so just give all the cash to her. She super pissed but did not pursue. Tis one damn horny. Cowgirl on me halfday she pull out my condom and ride back in even harder!

Got one more is very drunk. Keep laughing to me and ask me go hotel with her say no need money. End up she passed out before i did anything.....:(

but really..... 4d also easier to tio than getting free sex from working girls.......

3someking
09-08-2022, 09:07 PM
Ktvs with reduced tip (updated)

1. 277 $50 mon-sat 4-7pm, $70 mon-sun 7-11pm, 11pm-3am

2. Honeyland $50 mon-sun 5-10pm, $70 mon-sun 10pm-3am

3. Project V $50 mon-sun 4-7pm

4. Ace $50 mon-sat 4-7pm

5. Galaxy $70 mon-sat 4-7pm, SUN 7-11PM, 11PM-3AM

6. Lisbo $70 mon-sat 4-7pm (2+1 towers @138 only!)

7. Fusion8 $70 mon-sat 4-7pm (nett price no svc chg no gst, min 1 food item $15)

8.Level9/Space7 (no more fruits & nuts charge) $70 mon-sat 4-7pm

9. BVL $70 mon-sun 4-7pm

10. Quinn $70 mon-sat 4-7pm

11. Poc poc $70 mon-sat 5-9pm

12. Project V $70 mon-sat 4-7pm

iamaThaiLover
09-08-2022, 09:37 PM
Before covid I chiong ace club alot. Few times go for straight 3 session one day and booked my girl for 3 session $600 (Yes I admit I tio her gong tao gao gao). But now heard that now ktv butterfly is $100-150 and booking is $500 and mummy waiters tip, I don't think is worth going liao. Now I chiong those pub at Joo chiat and geylang disco. One bucket $52 - $58. If call girl company you only $30-$50 (Butterfly price). I can call few girls with the amount I spend in ktv. But if want to compare girls quality, confirm ktv girls is higher. Up to individual what you going for and your spending limits.

geylang disco open already bro???

teamilk
12-08-2022, 11:40 AM
Paramount $30 tips butterfly. Can play hiong hiong. But girls are quite old. I'm in my 40s so I don't mind la. 😂
Anyway I feel that if u spend with control and within limits it's okay to go once or twice per month. At least for me, Ktv is gather together with friends to drink and sing song. If wanna bonk I rather u go directly to FLs or massage.

MaxTea
12-08-2022, 11:44 AM
Paramount $30 tips butterfly. Can play hiong hiong. But girls are quite old. I'm in my 40s so I don't mind la. 😂
Anyway I feel that if u spend with control and within limits it's okay to go once or twice per month. At least for me, Ktv is gather together with friends to drink and sing song. If wanna bonk I rather u go directly to FLs or massage.

$30 tips ? old viet girls?

chiongbro33
12-08-2022, 12:42 PM
Last time I Chiong Las Vegas lido palace chio chio china gals,

Now no more Ktv lo, feel not worth

Save the $ for other use better

MaxTea
12-08-2022, 01:59 PM
Last time I Chiong Las Vegas lido palace chio chio china gals,

Now no more Ktv lo, feel not worth

Save the $ for other use better

last time my office tan boon liat always see chio chio PRC walking to tian ann men from my table

3someking
12-08-2022, 02:11 PM
$30 tips ? old viet girls?

Paramount is PRC. Not viet

MaxTea
12-08-2022, 02:15 PM
Paramount is PRC. Not viet

$30 is it push door type without mamasan one? same like SG?

teamilk
12-08-2022, 02:56 PM
$30 is it push door type without mamasan one? same like SG?
Yes, push door type. Most of the girls last time from SG. So u can expect the same type. I heard recently they changed to mummy system, but can't confirm.

MaxTea
12-08-2022, 03:08 PM
Yes, push door type. Most of the girls last time from SG. So u can expect the same type. I heard recently they changed to mummy system, but can't confirm.

so no viet girls right all prc right?

teamilk
12-08-2022, 03:11 PM
so no viet girls right all prc right?
Yes, all PRC.

MaxTea
12-08-2022, 03:35 PM
Yes, all PRC.

is it same SG squeese neh neh one? then sit 5min gone ?

teamilk
12-08-2022, 03:39 PM
is it same SG squeese neh neh one? then sit 5min gone ?
Yeah..sadly is like that. Only plus point is, $30!per girl, so u can sit with more, and touch different sets of neh neh. Lol.

MaxTea
12-08-2022, 03:42 PM
Yeah..sadly is like that. Only plus point is, $30!per girl, so u can sit with more, and touch different sets of neh neh. Lol.

as compare to those viet tips is 70/100 sit 10min and playful or this type tips 30 sit 5min squeese neh neh and gone which is better?

MaxTea
12-08-2022, 03:43 PM

nowsaday no more those PRC push door during peace centre time like Samborg or Jade type KTV?

teamilk
12-08-2022, 04:17 PM
as compare to those viet tips is 70/100 sit 10min and playful or this type tips 30 sit 5min squeese neh neh and gone which is better?
Wah..this is up to your own discretion liao bro.

teamilk
12-08-2022, 04:20 PM
nowsaday no more those PRC push door during peace centre time like Samborg or Jade type KTV?
I think after covid, push door or mms, no more $30 tips liao, besides paramount and maybe IQ. But of cos the girls not syt la...so have to compromise. Pay more for younger or pay less for older.

MaxTea
12-08-2022, 04:31 PM
I think after covid, push door or mms, no more $30 tips liao, besides paramount and maybe IQ. But of cos the girls not syt la...so have to compromise. Pay more for younger or pay less for older.

tips those PRC who sit with you is ok rather than those mamasan

Samsam307
12-08-2022, 07:09 PM
Today went to fusion 8 HH overall happy playability is high will go again for sure

ilovepantyhose
12-08-2022, 08:35 PM

the guy's face jin sian no mood

:p:D

MaxTea
13-08-2022, 08:10 AM
Today went to fusion 8 HH overall happy playability is high will go again for sure

fusion 8 where? tips & HH timimg? playable than BVL? thks

ryanwantsomefun
13-08-2022, 10:17 AM
Heard fusion 8 is last time second club. It have been happening

MaxTea
13-08-2022, 10:27 AM
Heard fusion 8 is last time second club. It have been happening

where this place and damages?

Samsam307
13-08-2022, 10:49 AM
fusion 8 where? tips & HH timimg? playable than BVL? thks

3.30 to 6.46 but girls come room around 4 or 3.50. Girl tip is 50.
To me playability is good

Samsam307
13-08-2022, 10:53 AM

150 south bridge road
HH price.
1 tower 98
2 tower 156 or 158 I can't remember
Girls tip 50$
Mm tip 50$

Samsam307
13-08-2022, 11:01 AM

150 South Bridge Road. 50$ Tip in HH.

MaxTea
13-08-2022, 02:45 PM
150 South Bridge Road. 50$ Tip in HH.

near chinatown point? all viet girls for HH?

Larrie
13-08-2022, 07:33 PM
Any bro tried club MG at syed alwi road before? Is the play ability high?

lovegg
15-09-2022, 12:33 AM
Vietnamese girls are very pretty and cute, please forgive the insults and the sexy girls 3 rounds, please visit the website to soak up the beauty of the girl
https://chogai.net/
https://chogai.net/gai-goi-ha-noi/
https://chogai.net/gai-goi-sai-gon/

lovegg
15-09-2022, 12:37 AM
Vietnamese girls are very pretty and cute, please forgive the insults and the sexy girls 3 rounds, please visit the website to soak up the beauty of the girl
https://chogai.net/
https://chogai.net/gai-goi-sai-gon/