PDA

View Full Version : FR for North/Central ML

CharlesKen
10-05-2022, 10:42 PM
I have to write this because this is experience is considered one of the more traumatic ones hahah

ML is North Central/can PM me for location because I believe the OKT will zap me. Its near prata place noodle place etc.

Face: 2/10 extreme bait and switch
(OKT collected money from me before enter; full sum. Should have rang some alarm bells)

Lady came in smelling of cigarettes' and stale perfume. Age confirm +10.
Boobs as advertised very big but also very sticky to touch.

I couldn't proceed much, myself chose not for full service not for BBBJ. Close my eyes and imagine my ex gf. Finished and showered for longer than ever at the place.

On the way home felt like vomitting. Can smell her perfume on my hand.

Went home showered once. Then poured listerine all over my body. Then showered again.

10/10 would not recommend hahaa

Anyway truly Singapore no playground left. All the ML all grannies. Like some elder here say, have to go overseas to play or wait till borders fully open. I dont mind paying much more for better quality, I think an OKT should just up the game and open a elevated facility.

Thats all for my FR. Going to eat some prata to drown out the overly sweetened stench of stale perfume.

plok
11-05-2022, 08:59 AM
If it’s really so bad den let us know the place lah. U also not many pts. Scared zap meh. Maybe others have different experience.

TheTrader2359
11-05-2022, 10:22 AM
I have to write this because this is experience is considered one of the more traumatic ones hahah

ML is North Central/can PM me for location because I believe the OKT will zap me. Its near prata place noodle place etc.

Face: 2/10 extreme bait and switch
(OKT collected money from me before enter; full sum. Should have rang some alarm bells)

Lady came in smelling of cigarettes' and stale perfume. Age confirm +10.
Boobs as advertised very big but also very sticky to touch.

I couldn't proceed much, myself chose not for full service not for BBBJ. Close my eyes and imagine my ex gf. Finished and showered for longer than ever at the place.

On the way home felt like vomitting. Can smell her perfume on my hand.

Went home showered once. Then poured listerine all over my body. Then showered again.

10/10 would not recommend hahaa

Anyway truly Singapore no playground left. All the ML all grannies. Like some elder here say, have to go overseas to play or wait till borders fully open. I dont mind paying much more for better quality, I think an OKT should just up the game and open a elevated facility.

Thats all for my FR. Going to eat some prata to drown out the overly sweetened stench of stale perfume.

u really poured listerine all over your body? :eek::p
you should have just U turn and go somewhere else mah

soonbeng
11-05-2022, 10:34 AM
Hi Bro TheTrader2539. But Bro CharlesKen paid in full already. I sympathize with you.

CharlesKen
12-05-2022, 01:46 AM
u really poured listerine all over your body? :eek::p
you should have just U turn and go somewhere else mah

Ya next time if OKT ask me for cash before I see the girl I will say no chance reject.

CharlesKen
12-05-2022, 01:50 AM
Anyway have replied the PMs. Chiong safe bros. Hope can help you all avoid one bad trip!

HeyHo
12-05-2022, 03:55 AM
If it’s really so bad den let us know the place lah. U also not many pts. Scared zap meh. Maybe others have different experience.
Hhahahaha 🤣🤣, ups u bro!

the_e_ones
12-05-2022, 10:54 AM
Anyway have replied the PMs...

Bro CharlesKen, had upped you with my humble points... Cheers!

Aceracer
12-05-2022, 11:51 PM
wah its always bad to be in a bait and switch