PDA

View Full Version : FJ at supposedly HJ/BJ-only spa?

Nosil
09-05-2022, 08:48 AM
Hey bros,

Curious to hear about your experience with getting FJ from massage girls at their spa. I've had this happen with two different MLs so far: the first after I became her regular and built relationship over a month, the other the first time we meet but after turning her on a bit.

In both cases the ladies claimed that they could get fired for providing FJ and that it'd be a one time thing. That turned out to not be the case for the first lady 😉, but not sure about the second as I haven't RTM yet. They both seemed sincere, as they really tried to hide their moans throughout the session and seemed extra nervous/excited. Is FJ at the spa as risky as they say?

In any case prefer to keep bonking at the spa because it's more convenient for me. Also, I unfortunately don't speak Chinese at all (I'm an ABC) and both ladies work every day until late, so I think trying to meet with them outside of work and going to hotel will be tricky. However if bros have tips on doing this successfully, I'd appreciate your advice as the second ML was a very, very hot fuck and I'd be willing to put in the effort if we can't have sex again at her spa.

Btw let's not mention names or locations; don't want any of these ladies to get in trouble.

afterburn
09-05-2022, 12:19 PM
No such thing as one-time only and cannot do it again in the shop. Once they give it to you, then it's a permanent arrangement already; only time you are excused from banging them is if they are on code-red :D They all want the upsized tips for just a little bit more work.

In the shop is more worth it because they still have to deliver a massage. If you bring to hotel, they will most likely skip the massage and you'll have the additional hotel bill to pay. Lose-lose.

Sixth
09-05-2022, 01:39 PM
Hey bros,

Curious to hear about your experience with getting FJ from massage girls at their spa. I've had this happen with two different MLs so far: the first after I became her regular and built relationship over a month, the other the first time we meet but after turning her on a bit.

In both cases the ladies claimed that they could get fired for providing FJ and that it'd be a one time thing. That turned out to not be the case for the first lady 😉, but not sure about the second as I haven't RTM yet. They both seemed sincere, as they really tried to hide their moans throughout the session and seemed extra nervous/excited. Is FJ at the spa as risky as they say?

In any case prefer to keep bonking at the spa because it's more convenient for me. Also, I unfortunately don't speak Chinese at all (I'm an ABC) and both ladies work every day until late, so I think trying to meet with them outside of work and going to hotel will be tricky. However if bros have tips on doing this successfully, I'd appreciate your advice as the second ML was a very, very hot fuck and I'd be willing to put in the effort if we can't have sex again at her spa.

Btw let's not mention names or locations; don't want any of these ladies to get in trouble.

Most important question is - how much did you pay?

Geek
09-05-2022, 01:46 PM
Haha it’s amazing how easy it is for these ML to convince some guys that they are getting some “special forbidden treatment”. Dunno if it’s because small brain using too much blood or these girls just damn good smooth talkers

Pj90210
09-05-2022, 02:52 PM
Haha it’s amazing how easy it is for these ML to convince some guys that they are getting some “special forbidden treatment”. Dunno if it’s because small brain using too much blood or these girls just damn good smooth talkers

Some Brudders have Great Looks and a Golden Dick for MLs to die for :)

t4buzhsy
09-05-2022, 03:02 PM
Hey bros,

Key question is did she provide the condom when u had ur FJ? If she did, I doubt she only do it with u at the joint.

morrissey1209
09-05-2022, 04:06 PM
Some Brudders have Great Looks and a Golden Dick for MLs to die for :)

He said he is ABC mah. You know...Daniel Wu level looks...

evoralliart
09-05-2022, 04:14 PM
Key question is did she provide the condom when u had ur FJ? If she did, I doubt she only do it with u at the joint.

Agree. Second that. Some joints they already have hidden condoms. ML been using them.
I encountered before my regular ML. 1st visit I already brought my own CD. But I am not the only one she FJ, she is the selective type with some customers. Those that supports her very frequently. While the rest only HJ.

After the deed just wrap up the stuff and throw away ourselves. Else just flush down the WC system lol.

afterburn
09-05-2022, 05:14 PM

This is a good give-away :D When the ML actually prepare the condom, means it's quite a regular thing on her menu.

Once I wanted to skip the FJ, just HJ release was ok as I felt I had overspent for the month .... gave the ML the excuse that I forgot to bring condom... no excuse accepted, she had condom ready! Say I didn't bring enough cash and don't want to use paynow, she told me pay the remainder next visit.

Xgenre
09-05-2022, 06:53 PM
There is a FJ joint with many rooms with attached bathrooms. The clients just pay the boss the hourly fee. The FJ fee is given to the individual ladies who are running their own profit-loss operations. I met a ML who is doing massage with hj. She is a PR who is in between jobs. She was looking for a new spa to work with and she recommended me to this place. I just paid the normal fees to enjoy my massage with HJ. All the other girls in this joint does FJ service.

On my way to the shop, there were 3 probably under 23 year old young men walking 20 metres before me. 2 Young Bengs and 1 Mama boy. They rang the bell and when the door is unlocked, we entered the shop together. I went to my appointment while they negotiated at the counter. While in the room, I heard the rotating ML came to the back of the shop to ask all the available ladies to go to the counter. The 3 young men want to see all available ladies before choosing. They were so undecided it pissed off almost all the ladies.

20 minutes into my massage session, the mama boy entered the room next to me. As both rooms share the same aircon, I can hear their conversation because the ML is damn tulan and was almost scolding him. :D ML probably between 40-50 years old. Mama boy kept asking the ML what will happened next and what service she provides. She said only FJ and he went HUH? No massage? She said no!! Straightaway FJ. He asked if he can choose massage with HJ only and she said NO!!! Mama's boy replied he is not mentally prepared for FJ how? :p The ML said if you don't want FJ, you can leave now but the hourly fee will not be refunded. Mama's boy asked why ah... ?? I think mama's boy wanted to leave but his 2 friends are already enjoying themselves.

I kept laughing in the next room. Then Mama boy ask now how? ML said if you want FJ, pay her now and go shower. Mama's boy asked must shower ah..? Can skip? ML said NO!!! So he paid her and she ordered him to shower, lie down on the bed naked and wait for her return. 10 minutes later, the ML returned and said we start now. Mama's boy asked her if they can chit chat first? Wah lau, my ML and I laughed until almost internal bleeding. The ML said if you don't want to do FJ, you can leave now. The FJ fee and hourly fee will not be refunded. He asked why ah and she said she has spent 30 minutes talking to him already. Then they went quiet for a while and I hear the ML say I will begin now. About 3 minutes later, the ML said you can take a rest first before going for your shower. :D:D

Nosil
09-05-2022, 09:13 PM

I figured as much, which is why I wanted to ask more experienced bros. I guess it's all part of the fantasy to get the guy's wallet open and him coming back. Live and learn I guess 🙂

Nosil
09-05-2022, 09:16 PM

That's a good point. Second ML said she wanted to do FJ but no condom, luckily I had one and it was on.

Nosil
09-05-2022, 09:22 PM
There is a FJ joint with many rooms with attached bathrooms. The clients just pay the boss the hourly fee. The FJ fee is given to the individual ladies who are running their own profit-loss operations. I met a ML who is doing massage with hj. She is a PR who is in between jobs. She was looking for a new spa to work with and she recommended me to this place. I just paid the normal fees to enjoy my massage with HJ. All the other girls in this joint does FJ service.

On my way to the shop, there were 3 probably under 23 year old young men walking 20 metres before me. 2 Young Bengs and 1 Mama boy. They rang the bell and when the door is unlocked, we entered the shop together. I went to my appointment while they negotiated at the counter. While in the room, I heard the rotating ML came to the back of the shop to ask all the available ladies to go to the counter. The 3 young men want to see all available ladies before choosing. They were so undecided it pissed off almost all the ladies.

20 minutes into my massage session, the mama boy entered the room next to me. As both rooms share the same aircon, I can hear their conversation because the ML is damn tulan and was almost scolding him. :D ML probably between 40-50 years old. Mama boy kept asking the ML what will happened next and what service she provides. She said only FJ and he went HUH? No massage? She said no!! Straightaway FJ. He asked if he can choose massage with HJ only and she said NO!!! Mama's boy replied he is not mentally prepared for FJ how? :p The ML said if you don't want FJ, you can leave now but the hourly fee will not be refunded. Mama's boy asked why ah... ?? I think mama's boy wanted to leave but his 2 friends are already enjoying themselves.

I kept laughing in the next room. Then Mama boy ask now how? ML said if you want FJ, pay her now and go shower. Mama's boy asked must shower ah..? Can skip? ML said NO!!! So he paid her and she ordered him to shower, lie down on the bed naked and wait for her return. 10 minutes later, the ML returned and said we start now. Mama's boy asked her if they can chit chat first? Wah lau, my ML and I laughed until almost internal bleeding. The ML said if you don't want to do FJ, you can leave now. The FJ fee and hourly fee will not be refunded. He asked why ah and she said she has spent 30 minutes talking to him already. Then they went quiet for a while and I hear the ML say I will begin now. About 3 minutes later, the ML said you can take a rest first before going for your shower. :D:D

Upped you for this hilarious story. 🤣 Thanks bro!

GREED
09-05-2022, 10:03 PM
Hahaha…Thats a sibei funny story, suppose the young man know he cant last during the FJ so finding some ways to make his money worth by irritating the ML.

Xgenre
09-05-2022, 10:05 PM
Hahaha…Thats a sibei funny story, suppose the young man know he cant last during the FJ so finding some ways to make his money worth by irritating the ML.

I really think his friends did not tell him it's a FJ joint. Maybe his friends tell him he can choose massage with HJ. I only hope he isn't a virgin.:D that lady is old enough to be his mother... :D

bignehneh
10-05-2022, 06:33 AM
Odyssey Spa Esther quite solid. Neh neh D cup and her abalone get wets easily. Difficult to have bj and FJ in shop but can jio outside if there is chemistry. Her horse riding skill is powerful

loneyheart
10-05-2022, 05:25 PM
I really think his friends did not tell him it's a FJ joint. Maybe his friends tell him he can choose massage with HJ. I only hope he isn't a virgin.:D that lady is old enough to be his mother... :D

He really a mama boy ML should ask him to go ask his mama why .... haha :) Thxs bro for great laugh

TheTrader2359
10-05-2022, 05:43 PM
Odyssey Spa Esther quite solid. Neh neh D cup and her abalone get wets easily. Difficult to have bj and FJ in shop but can jio outside if there is chemistry. Her horse riding skill is powerful

her neh neh are indeed quite well made. got once while she was jerking me off, her husband called her :p she told him she was busy and will call him back later.

SGhappyman
10-05-2022, 06:33 PM
her neh neh are indeed quite well made. got once while she was jerking me off, her husband called her :p she told him she was busy and will call him back later.

You should invite her husband to join in :D:D

decepticon73
11-05-2022, 02:39 PM
Had two milf from only hj place that allow me to stroke pussy lips... one die die won’t allow to put in... another we went out few times and one day during massage and stroking i just put in and we had a little fun for a while but end up with hj.. but after that she won’t allow anymore not even take of bottom ...

wahhero
11-05-2022, 02:46 PM
I once had a hole in one at a clementi spa...the ML I took was at the counter and I just asked if she is available, and she said yes...we went up to 2nd level and from there, she was like very 'on..I stroked her from outside the pants and she started shivering...and I just went ahead to go into her yoga pants and started digging...she could take it and asked me if I want to put it in...of course, never give up a chance like that...I put her on the bed, sitting position and pulled down the pants halfway...and gave a few thrust and a few slow ones...I think she super horny that day and eventually unload at the side of the groin area...she quickly clean up and told me that this is the first time she was doing it...don't know true or not but the face also quite pretty...

Sibeyshiok
11-05-2022, 03:41 PM
I once had a hole in one at a clementi spa...the ML I took was at the counter and I just asked if she is available, and she said yes...we went up to 2nd level and from there, she was like very 'on..I stroked her from outside the pants and she started shivering...and I just went ahead to go into her yoga pants and started digging...she could take it and asked me if I want to put it in...of course, never give up a chance like that...I put her on the bed, sitting position and pulled down the pants halfway...and gave a few thrust and a few slow ones...I think she super horny that day and eventually unload at the side of the groin area...she quickly clean up and told me that this is the first time she was doing it...don't know true or not but the face also quite pretty...
Wow daring. Nice!

G2Lim2Peanut
11-05-2022, 03:47 PM
Some experiences:
- RV spa: confirm have HJ but asked her out for makan and chill out, over time can FJ both in hotel and car. But in spa nothing more than HJ.
- other spas: central location won't go into details. Alot of heavy roaming between ML and I.. Ended up FJ, she had no CF and neither did I, not advocating unprotected sessions but it's my same old excuse of 'in the heat of the moment'.

kombust
11-05-2022, 04:12 PM

the ML also wanted to fuck him i think lol. else she can just say HJ and FJ same price. fresh meat lol.

decepticon73
11-05-2022, 05:05 PM

Shiok bro... but now better bring cd... been visiting this young ml with 1 kid from only hj place... but $88 type... same easily shiver when touch .. hoping for more coming

Axel88
12-05-2022, 11:25 AM
I have a ML recently told me she going to resign from her current workplace cause doing massage very tiring. She want to work ktv and then do some massage on the side. She used to provide fj at her previous joint but her current joint doesnt allow. Thinking of asking her out for a good time after she resigns. Not going to say who or where. Just sharing

jjtesting
18-05-2022, 12:59 AM
Anyone know any massage place that provide FJ? Haha

LeeChongWai
18-05-2022, 01:39 AM

LMAO nearly choke on my supper :D :D

deanscott
18-05-2022, 01:50 AM
After the deed just wrap up the stuff and throw away ourselves. Else just flush down the WC system lol.

Bro, don't flush CDs down the toilet. You're gonna clog the plumbing real bad!

evoralliart
18-05-2022, 09:12 AM
Bro, don't flush CDs down the toilet. You're gonna clog the plumbing real bad!

Am aware as well. Nah, not me. My ML thou
But she left that shop.

candeo_88
18-05-2022, 01:59 PM
If one gets FJ at a so-called non-FJ joint, then its a bonus. If its free or same price as a HJ service, then its a double bonus...

:D:cool:

bignehneh
18-05-2022, 02:30 PM

She is quite fun to play.
Tip no1. Toilet. I believe those old bird will know outside can’t see directly into the toilet. So if want to play, play inside toilet la. Both also can strip and shower together.
Tip no2. Choose the biggest room. A lot of blind corners can play till sibei song.
Tip no3. No need to take out the whole pants. Ask Esther to lie on the massage bed then pull up the pants. Just expose a little bit of the pussy for painting and pounding. In case got spot check

I didn’t know she has a husband else I would have shaft my fingers into her pussy and jerk her off. 😆

LucasTanPT
21-05-2022, 12:07 AM
I had many great experience at SPA, FJ is quite common la.

shootersperm
26-05-2022, 11:55 PM
Wo. Bring back memories. Pre covit time. Went to a spa to have fj.

Fornikate
27-05-2022, 01:02 AM
Post covid blue balls many many...what to do...GL no more.....