PDA

View Full Version : Ever wondered why?

t123
11-07-2008, 10:36 AM
This morning on the way to work, listened to the radio, topic discussed was about Extra Marital Affairs etc. Nowadays, they have categorised emotional betrayal without physical as affair too. i wonder why they can't give the men a break about affairs. Nowadays, when playing field become more levelled, why keep putting the blame on men? There a many Samatha Jones alike nowadays. Actually some men just wanna quit after they got tied down, but things at home like abuses become more frequent forced them to seek comfort outside. I kinda of getting a bit peeved about men being stereotyped and ignoring the fact there's the other side of the coin.

Steadyman1
11-07-2008, 11:11 AM
Sharing an article I have read.

Why Do Married Individuals Stray into Infidelity?

It’s adultery, and people indulging in such acts destroy their marital relationship while deeply hurting the people who love them most. Infidel people know that their acts are not only wrong but dangerous too, for revelation of their deeds would wreak havoc with their personal life. Yet, they are prepared to take such a great risk.

What motivates them to do so? People of both genders are known to have extramarital affairs, but the circumstances that drive men into infidelity are different from those that turn women unfaithful.

Is the Woman Responsible for Spousal Extramarital Affairs?
When apprehended, an adulterous man stoutly denies the affair or blames his spouse for driving him into committing such an act. Do women really drive their men into extra marital affairs? Some people agree that men are driven into seeking love outside marital boundaries, when it is non-existent in their marriage. Their spouse can partly be blamed for the loveless marriage life.

Love and affection are vital not only for the survival of a relationship but also for making human existence happy. When it is repudiated, these lonely people stray outside marital confines seeking self-validation.

Denial of Love Makes a Man Vulnerable
Denial of spousal love makes people feel worthless and rejected and these feelings commonly turn them defenseless and they turn infidel.

Though marital unhappiness makes people vulnerable, it is wrong to believe that every infidel person emerges from an unhappy home. Quite a few happily married men are also adulterous. It is individual thinking that makes them so. Men tend to draw a strict demarcating line between sex and love. Though they love their wife, they engage in illicit relationships to spice up life. Basically, it’s the cultural upbringing that determines whether adultery is perceived to be wrong or accepted.

Upbringing and Individual Attitude
Men are known to stray more than women in patriarchal households where the philandering men in the family are responsible for nurturing generations of infidel men down the line. The socio-economic conditions at the home front have a deep impact on the attitudes of the family members. It is heredity in such a lineage, to be strict with the women and encourage men to turn adventurous. As infidelity is forbidden by society and religion, the prohibition incites these adventurous men. The associated excitement of it makes adultery desirable.

These could be the general reasons that promote adultery. However, it is not right to blame anyone, and infidelity is usually individual responsibility.

Infidel Individual at Places of Work
Individuals, holding liberal views on adultery, are more inclined to have affairs in the office. Attraction between men and women is common while working in close proximity. If the physical relationship is followed by emotional attachment, the alliance turns stronger than the marital bond.

Once the extramarital relationship proves pleasurable and goes unnoticed by family, the man begins craving for more of such experiences. Such an excitement induces changes in the brain chemistry that makes adultery addictive. Addiction to adultery then becomes a problem that has to be handled by professional experts. However, it is not the work place alone where extramarital liaisons are developed; affairs can be developed at home too.

Online Affairs Developed at Home
In families where both the spouses are working, the wife spends all her free time with the children. The subsequent lack of attention induces the man to engage in other activities. It is at such leisure times that online relationships get developed. (Cyber affairs are alluring for the secrecy and privacy they offer.)

Developments of such affairs are usually accidental. Though the people concerned lack physical contact, they are deeply attached to their online partner. Such emotional bonding gives rise to intense crisis in the family. The good news is that, after enduring such distressing circumstances, marriages are turning stronger. The spouse of the infidel person wakes up and pays attention to marital problems by redressing them with remedial measures.

Adultery in a marriage is a complex issue. Reasons as to what drives spouses to become unfaithful vary greatly and the factors leading to it differ according to gender. 9 out of 10 people disapprove infidelity; yet more than 3 out of 10 men develop extramarital relationships. Human heart is designed to love, and adultery is an offshoot of this characteristic.

It is really one sided and women is always being protected. There are cases where men are doing all those right things (taking care the children) and has any media address??? No..
Somehow men is being targetted no doubt women are also doing the same....:(

bigmannow
11-07-2008, 11:59 AM
in short, temptations r out there....

Steadyman1
11-07-2008, 12:06 PM

In a way but ultimately men are not treated that fairly after all.

tryherout
11-07-2008, 05:13 PM
My ex boss use to openly bring her bf into the company and intro to us. And when her husband come and pick her, she will act like a tai tai. While with her bf, she behave like sweetie pie. (want to puke)

Conclusion: Better status stray is classy, lower status stray is animal.

colins
11-07-2008, 05:30 PM
Actually, I realised that a lot of singaporean women (whom I've spoken to) still hold some 'well frog' thinking with regards to extra-marital affairs. To me, its like they tend to be more easily seduced (got a lot of unrealised needs which are not provided by hubby), and tend not to be able to protect them emotionally (not very matured opinion on 'sexual relationship' in our generation).

This caused me to make a conclusion that if a women thinks that PRC WL in geylang is stereotypically dirty and undesirable, she tends to be unaware of her own hubby or BF's secrets. Almost all of them firmly believe that their men will not give a darn about other girls, or go visit geylang for ECA.

Ok coming back to the issue, if you do look in an objective stance, men ARE the ones who are actively seeking sex. We got stereotyped becos we are the ones seducing women, most of the time. I guess its just nature it happens this way but instead of thinking that it is bad, perhaps we should also look at who is talking. In my opinion, any woman who talk this way (about men's infidelity all the time) is someone who is seriously having problem with her own sexuality.

sugarspice
11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
i think thr's hardly a guy who dun get involves in extra.....but my view is jus fuck & forget......paying for 1 seems like a gd choice & that's y i bring in gals for guys to book....hee......:D

MyMy
11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Everyone also hope for their dream home, where a beautiful wife and good sex is at home, but sometimes things doesn't turn out the way we dreamt of it. After all the quarrels and all the stress from work & family. At a point of time, we will want to seek comfort somewhere and have some peace, and when we find that, we stray. I think, maybe is my excuse.

Kunotz
11-07-2008, 05:42 PM
AS long as women are stereotype as the weaker sex, we will always see what TS have mentioned. This is even though everybody knows that both men and women can be at fault . Thats life and there is nothing we can do about it ... the same as us eating out sometimes :)

Real20
11-07-2008, 06:03 PM

This forum alone got so much. Whenever read, i sure become horny

yohooo
11-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Ok coming back to the issue, if you do look in an objective stance, men ARE the ones who are actively seeking sex. We got stereotyped becos we are the ones seducing women, most of the time. I guess its just nature it happens this way but instead of thinking that it is bad, perhaps we should also look at who is talking. In my opinion, any woman who talk this way (about men's infidelity all the time) is someone who is seriously having problem with her own sexuality.

Ok, i think it's a little unfair here bro. yes guys are normally the ones seducing women, but if the women themselves are so straight about all these marriages, they wouldnt let the married guys advance on them. so later when they did give in, they point fingers at the guy who seduce them and make them fall in love. it's just bullshit i think.

other than this, i think i sort of agree with what u said. whether or not guys go out to makan, is contributed by many reasons. if the wife at home is very good in being a wife, then i guess there will be less such cases. and even so, if the women out there are so 'conservative' themselves, they wouldnt try to make themselves seduce guys like wearing extremely tempting clothings...

if their intentions were not to attract guys, why show so much of their bodies? when people make moves on them, if they give in, then they say the guys seduce them... a bit bullshit i think... who seduce who in the first place?

And finally, humans belongs to polygamy category... it's in our genes... even animals that have DNA similar to us are in the polygamy category... it's the so-called 'modernised' western way of thinking that requires us to be monogamy... they impose such style, and they are also the ones whom make the global society becoming more open minded... so what's the issue here?

Mafia Boss
11-07-2008, 09:17 PM
It's always the same...blame the men. How come it's always our fault?!? :mad:

Casilla
11-07-2008, 10:12 PM
My ex boss use to openly bring her bf into the company and intro to us. And when her husband come and pick her, she will act like a tai tai. While with her bf, she behave like sweetie pie. (want to puke)

Conclusion: Better status stray is classy, lower status stray is animal.

In western countries it might be worse, claims for sexual harrasment, if one is superior to the other within the company's structure.

leonard87
11-07-2008, 10:26 PM
then may i ask why is marriage all abt sex?it can be the joy of knowing ur loved one is at home safely and also waiting for u..seriously i dun mind doing all the housework and letting her rest..well u can say i am trained to do it..everytime i do it..i realised how tiring is for my mum to do all these household chores by herself when i was out..

sexosis
11-07-2008, 11:15 PM
I also wonder....if the girls know. that all guys got their own desires?
if they dont sextify their own boyfriend or husband, how do their own bf/hb survive without SEX? ? ?

KingEros
12-07-2008, 01:18 AM
Bottom line ... it takes two to tango.

Those who lamely put the blame only on the men ... are nothing but hypocrites who refuse to face up with reality.

Like someone correctly pointed out here ... polygamy is the norm in the animal kingdom, simply becoz procreation is utmost in most (if not all) animal's priority in life & they fully understood the theory of the higher the hit, the higher the ratio.
BTW, it's also naturally convenient to disregard the fact that "sex for recreation" is a term coined exclusively for humans.

In the past, the risks & consequences of being found out were much higher ... since it was assumed that others around us are of higher moral integrity.

Nowadays, thanks to the internet, 2 things are crystal clear:
1) there are many others around us who can't wait to live out their fantasies
2) things can be really discreet, if you know exactly how to do it

CkiNAkia
12-07-2008, 10:36 AM
The way I look at it, there are not enough 'good' men for women .... whether they choosy or what ?? so end up some of these single chabor naturally also settle for married men ... so cannot be married men's fault, it is the single women .... y dont they lower their expectation :D

Compassion
12-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Let me throw another thought into the discussion. Answer this question - Can a man love more than one woman at any one time?

If the answer is no - then a married man should focus on loving his wife and ensure a happy marriage. Falling into love with another woman would mean his love for his wife has grown cold. The marriage is at risk

If the answer is yes - then a married man can still love his wife and be a responsible husband and father and at the same time have another woman outside. The marriage can still survive as long as the wife is kept in the dark and the other woman is happy with the arrangement of being a kept woman. So you can still cheong in the FL/WL scene, fulfill your sexual needs and don't feel guilty about it.

Just remember when a couple marry, it is a good deal until it becomes an ordeal...then they realised it was a raw deal and now each is searching for a new deal. :D

Mafia Boss
12-07-2008, 02:34 PM
The way I look at it, there are not enough 'good' men for women .... whether they choosy or what ?? so end up some of these single chabor naturally also settle for married men ... so cannot be married men's fault, it is the single women .... y dont they lower their expectation :D

Oh? And to think all along I thought it was because they always find the grass green on the other side. :D Women are like that when they cannot have it must be good.

Ridler
12-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Let me throw another thought into the .......................

Just remember when a couple marry, it is a good deal until it becomes an ordeal...then they realised it was a raw deal and now each is searching for a new deal. :D

Bro Compassion, I agree with you. Most couples realised that is was a raw deal only when it becomes an ordeal.

High till Dry
12-07-2008, 03:56 PM

well said bro :D

AlanPHD
12-07-2008, 04:09 PM
Happy moments that time, stick like honey, no more happy moment I want you dead, you want me dead.:D

lacoruna69
12-07-2008, 04:13 PM
Actually I always wanted to ask this question.
Does going to GL and KTVs looking for fun constitute cheating to your GF/wife?

benben888
12-07-2008, 04:34 PM
To me, it does not consider cheating. I would say to take a break and have some fresh air or taste some new dishes so s won't get boed with the current dish.:p

KingEros
12-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Let me throw another thought into the discussion. Answer this question - Can a man love more than one woman at any one time?
I have another twist to your question ...
Can a man say "I love you" & dun mean it at all?

Well, I know I certainly can ... when I'm saying the 3 silly words to anybody, other than my wife. :D :D

KingEros
12-07-2008, 11:56 PM

To me, it does not consider cheating. I would say to take a break and have some fresh air or taste some new dishes so s won't get boed with the current dish.:p

You are funny ... but I seriously hope you are just trying to be funny.
Come on, of course it is cheating on your partner ... but from my point of view, it's more a question of "is it acceptable to cheat on your partner, by going GL & KTVs (as in there's no issues of the heart involved)?" ... :rolleyes:

darkafac
13-07-2008, 12:33 AM
This morning on the way to work, listened to the radio, topic discussed was about Extra Marital Affairs etc. .

did u listen to ufm 1003? hah.. cos they were toking abt this topic on fri morning too:D:D

Red-Card
13-07-2008, 05:54 AM

In most women(wife)'s point of view, as long you touch other women, it's considered cheating

sootongs
13-07-2008, 10:45 AM
well takes two to clap and i guess cheating equates to - would you be able to take it lying down and say ok if it was your other half doing. if you wanan take GL or ktv to let off steam cos bored of dishes at home, would you be able to be ok if ya wifey did the same??

You play she also play. :) Together bring back diseases hahaha. Men are always double standard. We can play cos there is no "feeling" or the love is not there but with wife or gf it is real....but WIFE AND GF CANNOT PLAY AT ALL...:D

Its down to personal values. How much you can convince yourself margin of right and wrong. And how much your spouse can take :)

No pun intended.

Cherrios!

Peregrine
13-07-2008, 02:22 PM
This morning on the way to work, listened to the radio, topic discussed was about Extra Marital Affairs etc.

The marriage last time and now is different. Now most couples had to work while last time only husband working and wife stayed at home.

But surprisingly still the rules dun change when the times had changed.:rolleyes:

t123
13-07-2008, 03:52 PM
did u listen to ufm 1003? hah.. cos they were toking abt this topic on fri morning too:D:D

Of course, if its not they invited the MILF Huang YuLing on radio, i wouldn't have got hooked. :D

t123
13-07-2008, 04:01 PM
Its great to see so many bros posting.

A bro got it right, the morning radio show triggered me to post. Be it whether is for or against, morality or own emotional well being, I kind of likened the whole affair thing to Revenge of the Sith.

Before marriage, while dating, my friend was kind of quitting the whole paid sex activities, no matter how much his other buddies tried to make him continue.

After the ceremonies and the usual process, he kind of went through lots of shitty business at home, though I am in no position to comment. One day, he suddenly confessed to me that he has 2 FBs, and a possible 3rd one on the way since he was fishing out in some websites.

I was shocked and in disbelief initially. What would have driven a man who previously was a family man to this state? Moreover, he had managed to have 2 regular FBs instead of paying for sex like I used to know about him.

I am just giving myself some time to wonder and was also wanting to know you guys think. :)

pokeman71
13-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Man want sex that have feeling, do raw, kiss and cim which most paid sex cannot provide, neither their wife can provide.

Woman want TLC which gigolo and their hubby(maybe oversea assignment, maybe hubby find that the wife cannot fulfill them).

I had met a MILF which I up her after 2months of sms/msn and chatting. You know what, those foreplay her hubby wanted from her(bbbj, cim and fingering) which cannot get, I have it all.

SapienKia
13-07-2008, 04:27 PM

Good quote bro compassion

bradpitt968
13-07-2008, 04:38 PM
Man want sex that have feeling, do raw, kiss and cim which most paid sex cannot provide, neither their wife can provide.

Woman want TLC which gigolo and their hubby(maybe oversea assignment, maybe hubby find that the wife cannot fulfill them).

I had met a MILF which I up her after 2months of sms/msn and chatting. You know what, those foreplay her hubby wanted from her(bbbj, cim and fingering) which cannot get, I have it all.

Agree ... basically ... if being bf/gf or getting married is ONLY about getting a soul mate .... then we don't have to be attached or get married at all. Because 2 person can be good friend and be soul mate.

The difference would be SEX. The word 性 is formed by "heart/emotion" and "body". So good SEX is Emotion + Body.

If the woman just want the emotion part without the body .... it'll not work.

easybaby
14-07-2008, 06:12 AM
Just some thoughts that came across my mind when I read some of the replies:

About ladies wearing skimpy clothes to seduce men, I would like to ask a question: Would you be exceptionally nice, pay extra attention to the good old Jane or Ugly Betty in your office? Or would you try to make friends with, and ask to accompany SYT Angelina for lunch, probably in your mind thinking that "maybe... I'll be lucky enough to hook her up someday"? People often talk about "looks doesn't matter" but the fact is that it does! And men, being visual creatures, will pay more attention to ladies who bother to doll themselves up, who love to flaunt their fashion senses or whatever visuals they have to offer, so as to establish that good impression, physical attraction to whichever men that falls for it. If this man happens to be your boss... Congratulations! You will have a good life in the company (or probably so). So it's not singly about ladies creating the temptation or intensifying the seduction, but also, the proven vulnerability of men to fall for it.

About the polygamy idea that's associated with animal instinct, I would like to point out that what makes us different from beasts is that they are unable to overcome their instincts, they act as what comes to their mind (oh well, maybe they do have the ability, but definitely not as strong as ours). On the other hand, we humans have the ability to think before we act, to balance the pros and cons, to think of the consequences. We are blessed with a higher intellectual mind to allow us to make decisions, to exercise self-control. That's why we are the ruling species dominating the surface. So... it may just be a matter of how strong your willpower is to succumb your polygamy instincts. Anyway, if our animal instincts were That strong... we'd probably jump onto any hot babe we see on the streets. And what if one day your wife starts sleeping around with other men and argues that, "it's my animal instinct telling me to receive as many seeds as I can, so that the strongest seeds that I've received would produce the fittest offsprings." Sounds ridiculous isn't it?

Humans also have something called Conscience. A tiger kills a deer for food, with no mercy, no second thoughts, no guilt. But us humans, if in a healthy mental state and reasonably good upbringing, would hesitate before doing something that we know is wrong, and when we know we've done something that we shouldn't have done, we'll feel guilty. For this, I guess it sort of depends on your definition of adultery, what you think is acceptable.

colins
14-07-2008, 12:04 PM
About ladies wearing skimpy clothes to seduce men, I would like to ask a question: Would you be exceptionally nice, pay extra attention to the good old Jane or Ugly Betty in your office?
About the polygamy idea that's associated with animal instinct, I would like to point out that what makes us different from beasts is that they are unable to overcome their instincts, they act as what comes to their mind (oh well, maybe they do have the ability, but definitely not as strong as ours).
Humans also have something called Conscience. A tiger kills a deer for food, with no mercy, no second thoughts, no guilt. But us humans, if in a healthy mental state and reasonably good upbringing, would hesitate before doing something that we know is wrong, and when we know we've done something that we shouldn't have done, we'll feel guilty. For this, I guess it sort of depends on your definition of adultery, what you think is acceptable.

Good post. Sounds like the ever-going battle between our natural instincts and us being 'civilised', which itself is a by-product of our intelligence and over-crowding. The idea of us being one of the rare kind who are able to overcome our natural mating instinct is fresh and interesting as well.

By the way, in the natural world (of us being primates), our females usually follow one male at a time, and rarely have a choice in which male as the males will usually fight and decide among themselves as to who is leader. It is their natural instinct to follow the strongest, BUT they do accept that their males have a whole harem of females ranked strictly to seniority. Zoo caretakers usually take it very seriously when dealing with the alpha female, or the matriach, becos their rank makes them very sensitive and edgy and they have this habit of showing protectionism and gets physical if threatened.

Now there's another type of vocation which deals with alpha female all the time besides those in the zoo, and they are called 'husbands' or 'boyfriends'. You'll be amazed with the similarities.

When I watch those drama chinese shows with themes on the internal strife among wives in big families, or among concubines and empresses, I have this feeling that I am really watching discovery channel or the animal kingdom.

t123
15-07-2008, 04:56 PM
My friend was asking me one day, why married friends ard him having affair?

Ecuader
15-07-2008, 05:59 PM
[QUOTE=easybaby;2895419]Just some thoughts that came across my mind when I read some of the replies:

About ladies wearing skimpy clothes to seduce men, I would like to ask a question: Would you be exceptionally nice, pay extra attention to the good old Jane or Ugly Betty in your office? Or would you try to make friends with, and ask to accompany SYT Angelina for lunch, probably in your mind thinking that "maybe... I'll be lucky enough to hook her up someday"? People often talk about "looks doesn't matter" but the fact is that it does! And men, being visual creatures, will pay more attention to ladies who bother to doll

bro i fully agreed with u

old_yet_horny
15-07-2008, 06:36 PM
Guys guys guys....

Let me share some unpleasant encounter here...

My OC's friend used to be a kept woman for 4 years to a REALLY rich sucessor of a global brand here in sg.. I shall not name who as it may implicate matters far worse more than I can imagine..

Ok.. I was having drinks with OC and this friend of hers... It was like a few months after she call it quits with the rich guy due to some "dun know what reason"... So in our drinking conversation, OC and this bitch was like commenting on PRCs coming in to seduce S'pore men and S'pore men are stupid enough to fall for their tricks.. ended surrendering all our money to them..

So as per usual, I acted blur as if I am a innocent child.. kept quiet and gave no response to their conversation...

Deep in my heart.. I was cusring and swearing at this bloody bitch who so willingly be a kept woman and yet on the other hand cursing and swearing at PRC woman as home wreckers...

I mean what the F!! Who is she to make such comments on others when she herself is as dirty as dirt... if she is really so up class..Why be a kept woman?? Nabez!!

On my way drive home, I had some talk with OC about this bitch and why she commented on others when she herself is home wrecker??? I dun mean to be nasty to my OC but i really gave her a good piece of my mind that night asking her not to mix around with these kind of BITCH again... and I will not want to ever go out with this kind of bitch ever again...

So my conclusion to the whole thing is .... Some SG gals really dun know what are they talking about and simply say things for the sake of saying... Shallow and materialistic...:mad:

_AXL_
15-07-2008, 08:12 PM
women will never understand... behind every guy who strays, a dozen women r out there giving them the chance to do so!!! it takes 2 hands to clap, for every illicit affair, there is a horny man deprived of love or sex or just wanna try different types of women. just wondering if people stopped to think what the women want from such relationships, knowing that most of the time, nothing would come out of it???

1. why is it that the character of such women (many out there now) not questioned and just dismissed as PRC women and such???

2. what are the agenda(s) of these women??? should we look at how women have tried to wriggle their way into power since the beginning of time??? r these devious and manipulating ways coming to bite them back??? time for a rethink of their strategy, i would guess...

3. why in the first place their men stray???:confused:

i guess for women, time is running out on them. they have to do something about it before they kill one another over men... me, i will just sit back and see them start all these little propagandas and laugh at their idiocy. :rolleyes:

Some SG gals really dun know what are they talking about and simply say things for the sake of saying... Shallow and materialistic...

haha... yr recounted experience is really funny... i also know of such women... being kept and splurging like crazy, as if she had never shopped her whole life. and then have the cheek to criticise the PRCs and the younger girl who snatched her long term credit card from her... what goes around, comes around, i would say. justice is often served by their own kind...:D

Peregrine
16-07-2008, 09:48 PM
A pot calling a kettle black but does not know that she is black as well:cool:

t123
17-07-2008, 09:58 AM
My guy friends mostly married foreign brides including myself, we really machiam heed SM Goh's call in the 90's to go regional. So one night before he gone to vietnam where he is now with his girlfriend or future wife maybe. We sort of touched on the topic on why our group preferred foriegn brides. His thinking was (no offence to the local sisters) "NB, SPGs open legs to expats like EDB asking foriegn investors." As like my industry, if ExxonMobil or Shell sneeze, EDB kan cheong until shit in pants.

old_yet_horny
17-07-2008, 10:50 AM
Sometimes when I look back in my life...(anyway my OC Sinkapor Char Bor.)

If I have not met her and assuming that I am single and available, most likely I will settle down with a M'sian gal.

I do not know why but i do have the soft spot for M'sian gals... Seen alot in my office and my friend's office... they carry themselfwell enough.. not too demanding and have their own "not-so-materialistc" POV in life which really surpass most of our SG gals sad to say including my OC as well...

Met a M'sian gal before but we were really close friends... No hanky panky type.. She told me once that she dun mind having a simple life.. Hubby can be blue collar worker and she will run the family for him while he bring back the dough and gladly be at his beck and call... I can see that she meant what she said because I really know her character well... Some more looks 7/10 GND type... Not bad at all...

Heart almost melted upon hearing that..

Vietnam brides or PRC..hmmm... No offence but I have phobia.

gilagila100
17-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Sometimes when I look back in my life...(anyway my OC Sinkapor Char Bor.)

If I have not met her and assuming that I am single and available, most likely I will settle down with a M'sian gal.

I do not know why but i do have the soft spot for M'sian gals... Seen alot in my office and my friend's office... they carry themselfwell enough.. not too demanding and have their own "not-so-materialistc" POV in life which really surpass most of our SG gals sad to say including my OC as well...

Met a M'sian gal before but we were really close friends... No hanky panky type.. She told me once that she dun mind having a simple life.. Hubby can be blue collar worker and she will run the family for him while he bring back the dough and gladly be at his beck and call... I can see that she meant what she said because I really know her character well... Some more looks 7/10 GND type... Not bad at all...

Heart almost melted upon hearing that..

Vietnam brides or PRC..hmmm... No offence but I have phobia.

Agree wif you on the view about Malaysian girls ... I believe that it comes with the more conservative upbringing ...

Of course, Malaysia has its own fair share of spoiled princess as well especially those from the cities, so open your eyes big big but in overall, still easier to find a wife-quality among Msian girls than among Sporeans ...

Can't say the same for PRC or Viet becoz din know enough decent PRC or Viet girls here in S'pore ...

colins
17-07-2008, 12:29 PM
...Deep in my heart.. I was cusring and swearing at this bloody bitch who so willingly be a kept woman and yet on the other hand cursing and swearing at PRC woman as home wreckers...

I mean what the F!! Who is she to make such comments on others when she herself is as dirty as dirt... if she is really so up class..Why be a kept woman?? Nabez!!

I think everybody tends to be blind to their very own faults cos we all want to see only merits. I believe being singaporean women also not easy, cos lots of pressure to perform at work like men. But those women who seemingly chose the same paths as those prc women, man they also share the same superiority chaste, and like what you say, I seriously dun think they deserve to have this kind of thinking at all.

Just like the tea scene in To Kill a Mocking Bird, hypocrisy is also to call other kettles black.

t123
17-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Bro OYH i hope u really look like your avatar. I like his movies.

t123
23-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Yesterday evening, was listening to one of my female friend's woes about her marriage. Which prompt me to write from the other side. I can understand why she is feeling down as I listen to her. Her hubby took in a PRC Mistress, and was not reserved when he told my friend how incapable was she in household chores etc. Called her blur and other names. Its like literally telling her, I got a better looking woman outside so what you gonna do. My friend and her hubby are already sleeping apart. My friend is not in anywhere near the looker catergory. But I don't know why I was feeling unjust for her.

old_yet_horny
23-07-2008, 11:42 AM
Yesterday evening, was listening to one of my female friend's woes about her marriage. Which prompt me to write from the other side. I can understand why she is feeling down as I listen to her. Her hubby took in a PRC Mistress, and was not reserved when he told my friend how incapable was she in household chores etc. Called her blur and other names. Its like literally telling her, I got a better looking woman outside so what you gonna do. My friend and her hubby are already sleeping apart. My friend is not in anywhere near the looker catergory. But I don't know why I was feeling unjust for her.

I sympathize your friend bro...

As we do not know the 2 sides of her story, we really cannot say much except to just lend our listening ears to them...

I always believe that when things happen, there are loads of reasons behind the motive or action...The husband jilts the wife or the wife dumped the husband... There must be something behind that encourages such act of betrayal...

By looking at the way you pen the above encounter, I can only see that the husband really treat her like dirt... This is really undesirable from the husband.. saying such no holds barred words to the woman he promised to take care for the rest of her life... Sad... sad..:(

Well all said... its still not up to a friend to tell her "Divorce him!" ...because we're just outsiders or bystanders... She need to know in what area she failed to keep her husband's heart... So that she do not repeat the same mistake in her next marriage if this one fails...

I hope no futher harm comes to your friend as she is already in quite a vulnerable position now with her marrigae on the rocks... Sad indeed...:(

colins
23-07-2008, 01:44 PM
Woa, sad story indeed, and that's probably the reason why 9 of 10 female friends absolutely hate PRC women. Sleeping with them in secret and opening discussing about them with their own wives is really different. Using them as an excuse to cause distress to their supposedly loved ones is worse than anything I can imagine. Should not give face liao, just record down whatever he says, take it to the court, and ask for as much alimony as possible.

t123
23-07-2008, 02:58 PM
my friend now very distressed. She comtemplating on filing for seperation. For her character, maybe she doesn't want a single cent. Quite independent.:(

colins
23-07-2008, 03:44 PM
I believe its always the good women who suffer at the hands of lousy hubbies, and turning it around, the good men who suffer at the hands of wives from hell. As to why 2 person with so different personalities are married together, I have no answer, but I've seen many cases where at the hands of bad hubbies, women become a greater sufferer but at the hands of bad wives, men do suffer in silence but go outside and 'relieve' themselves.

bro t123, hope your friend get thru this and find a better man for herself.

gilagila100
31-07-2008, 05:56 PM
I believe its always the good women who suffer at the hands of lousy hubbies, and turning it around, the good men who suffer at the hands of wives from hell. As to why 2 person with so different personalities are married together, I have no answer, but I've seen many cases where at the hands of bad hubbies, women become a greater sufferer but at the hands of bad wives, men do suffer in silence but go outside and 'relieve' themselves.

bro t123, hope your friend get thru this and find a better man for herself.

Dun be so pessismistic lahh ... still got happy couples tat treasures each other ...