PDA

View Full Version : Fishbowl BKK

Ihunt
07-05-2022, 03:04 PM
Hi bros just wondering is there any fishbowl operating and any recommendations?

sex hunter
07-05-2022, 07:48 PM

I just came back today spend 6days looking for fish bowl,in the end disappointed all fish bowl completely close down can only look for those soapy massage in sukumvit area that charge 2000bath all in .

chameleon589
07-05-2022, 08:59 PM

Better to go LOS after 1-7-2022 when ALL restrictions (e.g.Thailand Pass and Travel Insurance) will be scrapped and Fishbowl Massage Parlours will be opened.

Khorp Khun Karp !:D

cooler07
07-05-2022, 11:48 PM
Better to go LOS after 1-7-2022 when ALL restrictions (e.g.Thailand Pass and Travel Insurance) will be scrapped and Fishbowl Massage Parlours will be opened.

Khorp Khun Karp !:D

How u know all restriction will be dropped after 1st July?? :D

chameleon589
08-05-2022, 02:04 AM
How u know all restriction will be dropped after 1st July?? :D

https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/2301714/thailand-pass-to-end-on-june-1:D

sonicwinter
08-05-2022, 02:33 AM
I just came back today spend 6days looking for fish bowl,in the end disappointed all fish bowl completely close down can only look for those soapy massage in sukumvit area that charge 2000bath all in .

Fishbowls are a thing of the past already. Even before covid, there was a big crackdown and all the famous ones like Emanuelle and Poseidon were forced to shut. If you google, you might find some news articles from 2018 or 2019. End of an era and I really miss it.

addict999
10-05-2022, 12:14 AM
Only jap style soapy joint opened for biz:D
Usual suspects at Huat kwang still closed

jitaoblue
31-05-2022, 11:45 AM
Fishbowls are a thing of the past already. Even before covid, there was a big crackdown and all the famous ones like Emanuelle and Poseidon were forced to shut. If you google, you might find some news articles from 2018 or 2019. End of an era and I really miss it.

Any bros know if Maria or Labelle still open? last time I went was Jan 2020.. :D

atoll
31-05-2022, 12:55 PM
Any bros know if Maria or Labelle still open? last time I went was Jan 2020.. :D

Have to wait until at least tomorrow, when rules are relaxed for MPs and clubs to operate and as bkk transit back to pre-Covid era. Now is a matter of when these soapy MPs can recruit sufficient ladies and get ready their place to start operations again.

Black Caviar has recruited majority of the ladies from places like Maria and Labelle, but this place is exclusive for members only. Guess that is how they can still operate despite other operators forced to remain close. Those ladies who can't get a spot at BC are now operating in other smaller joints, kapoos or online.

After Jun period is probably better time to go exploring Hwai Kwang again ;)

fallen11
31-05-2022, 08:45 PM
if you happen to be in pattaya now, a few fishbowls have started to operate. Yes, before 1 jun

surfer76
01-06-2022, 10:36 AM
Mama San at Maria says they open 1 June 2022

scrub
02-06-2022, 09:15 AM
So meaning no more soapy massage.. Gg bkk in end june soon

happyguy32m
02-06-2022, 12:50 PM
yes sopay massage still open during covid ...

been to thailand 2 times in May 2022

SillyBoy7
03-06-2022, 08:36 AM

I just went on 1 June and am happy to report that they are now open again! When I went there at around 5pm there were not many girls. Either that or many bros chiong to the place and a lot of girls were busy. :D:D

cooler07
03-06-2022, 01:00 PM
I just went on 1 June and am happy to report that they are now open again! When I went there at around 5pm there were not many girls. Either that or many bros chiong to the place and a lot of girls were busy. :D:D

likely not much girls back to work...
Labelle pre-covid days, 5 -6 pm is where you see most of the line up...
My fav timing for visit... sometimes eat dinner there (surprising the food is quite good) then go for a shot... :D

atoll
03-06-2022, 01:54 PM
likely not much girls back to work...
Labelle pre-covid days, 5 -6 pm is where you see most of the line up...
My fav timing for visit... sometimes eat dinner there (surprising the food is quite good) then go for a shot... :D

Labelle was one of my favourite mid-tier joint. Nice rooms and for a while, they had quite a good selection of ladies. Price also reasonable as compared to places like The Lord or Maria. Hoping for it to go back to pre-Covid days .

elt0n
29-06-2022, 03:22 PM
Best was Nataree pity it’s closed for good

serav1
29-06-2022, 06:21 PM
Best was Nataree pity it’s closed for good

couldn't agree more. Nataree was my fav all time as well bro.

Heard that now Black Caviar/Maria/Emmanuelle/Alaina are in operation. Hopefully can experience when I go in early August.

fallen11
29-06-2022, 07:47 PM
everytime people mentioned nataree, i missed the place so much i wanna cry:(

nirvana123
30-06-2022, 12:10 PM
Even if the rooms are not tip top but the quality of girls and the huge number of girls and the low to high prices range made Nataree a legend that has never been surpassed by other MPs. When Nataree was around, if I am in Bangkok for 2 weeks, I would only go to Nataree every day, nowhere else. Because it is the best place to go, choose, fuck, pay and go for a very decent price and with usually decent service from the girls. Will there ever by another place like Nataree? After Nataree is gone, my every night hangout is Thermae...but of course while there are some hits...it is never the same...never the same....:(:(

Siammy
30-06-2022, 03:02 PM
If you miss Nataree, you could try S Botan. It's open. The house fee has reportedly jumped from 300/60 to 360. That's what you give the papasan to pay the counter/cashier. You pay the provider B700 in the room after the deed. Life all Thai parlors, a maid will enter to collect your tip.

Usually they make newcomer foreigners pay the total B1,060 upfront. To avoid possible scams, be absolutely sure that your girl understands that you've already prepaid her share, otherwise the papasan may fake paying B1,060 and pocket B700, like what happened to me. The girl blocked me from leaving and went ballistic, thinking that I was trying to stiff her. As a matter of fact, her attitude and service throughout the session was consumed by fear that she might not get paid at the end.

cheonglah
01-07-2022, 02:12 AM
If you miss Nataree, you could try S Botan. It's open. The house fee has reportedly jumped from 300/60 to 360. That's what you give the papasan to pay the counter/cashier. You pay the provider B700 in the room after the deed. Life all Thai parlors, a maid will enter to collect your tip.

Usually they make newcomer foreigners pay the total B1,060 upfront. To avoid possible scams, be absolutely sure that your girl understands that you've already prepaid her share, otherwise the papasan may fake paying B1,060 and pocket B700, like what happened to me. The girl blocked me from leaving and went ballistic, thinking that I was trying to stiff her. As a matter of fact, her attitude and service throughout the session was consumed by fear that she might not get paid at the end.

This is those hybrid massage like Hi Class Ratchada where the girls/women can do massage and then do special also, right. The masseurs don't have to do FJ if they don't want to.
https://g$$$$$l/maps/7ZMvu7fY3TpqoeD86
Not straight pay and must fcuk type like Nataree and the other MPs :D

cheonglah
01-07-2022, 02:18 AM
Even if the rooms are not tip top but the quality of girls and the huge number of girls and the low to high prices range made Nataree a legend that has never been surpassed by other MPs. When Nataree was around, if I am in Bangkok for 2 weeks, I would only go to Nataree every day, nowhere else. Because it is the best place to go, choose, fuck, pay and go for a very decent price and with usually decent service from the girls. Will there ever by another place like Nataree? After Nataree is gone, my every night hangout is Thermae...but of course while there are some hits...it is never the same...never the same....:(:(

Never liked Nataree cos of the horrible rooms and the few times I was there, quality of girls were not great not of my preferred model type. I think Nataree type is petite, young :D
Much prefer Emmanuelle, Poseidon, Utopia, Long Beach

fallen11
01-07-2022, 12:41 PM

hows the quality?
old girls or syts? :)

Siammy
01-07-2022, 02:42 PM
hows the quality?
old girls or syts? :)Both, but not really old, like Biwa. Can't beat this MP for the price.

Note that the customers are almost 100% locals. So the regulars know the hot girls and their badge numbers. They also know the papasans. They'll come in and ask their favorite PPS who's working today or if a particular girl is working. If the girl is upstairs with a customer, he'll book the girl with the PPS. Other guys will wait until they see a hot girl come down with a customer and tell a PPS to get her.

In other words, the best girls tend to get nabbed before they even have a chance to return to the fishbowl. :(

Siammy
01-07-2022, 02:47 PM
This is those hybrid massage like Hi Class Ratchada where the girls/women can do massage and then do special also, right. The masseurs don't have to do FJ if they don't want to.
https://g$$$$$l/maps/7ZMvu7fY3TpqoeD86
Not straight pay and must fcuk type like Nataree and the other MPs :DMassage? What massage? :confused: What do you think you're paying the girl 700 baht for?

If you want a massage, go to the floor upstairs (it was open pre-pandemic).

jitaoblue
05-07-2022, 10:17 AM
couldn't agree more. Nataree was my fav all time as well bro.

Heard that now Black Caviar/Maria/Emmanuelle/Alaina are in operation. Hopefully can experience when I go in early August.

Nataree was the best man!! afew years back.. met a syt in macau who use work at Nataree.. the memories

yaowaratboy
07-07-2022, 03:26 PM
now july already hows the update there? :D i only went poseidon once before covid then never go thailand already would like to explore new places next trip

pinkniprunner
08-07-2022, 02:14 PM
there was one at Huai Khwang MRT called cleopatra ? now become condo ?

wankandwang
08-07-2022, 02:39 PM
now july already hows the update there? :D i only went poseidon once before covid then never go thailand already would like to explore new places next trip

no updates on the massage places from me, but life basically almost back to normal because restrictions pratically no more liao maybe the crowd not as much as before and you can see the recovery stage where alot of shops not opened or permanently closed

atoll
08-07-2022, 07:42 PM
there was one at Huai Khwang MRT called cleopatra ? now become condo ?
You mean Caesar? It closed a long time ago.

yaowaratboy
11-07-2022, 05:24 PM
no updates on the massage places from me, but life basically almost back to normal because restrictions pratically no more liao maybe the crowd not as much as before and you can see the recovery stage where alot of shops not opened or permanently closed

thanks bro for the insight !

pinkniprunner
11-07-2022, 06:14 PM
You mean Caesar? It closed a long time ago.

ah yes yes cannot remember the name that was my last chionging experience lol

Ice9898
12-07-2022, 11:30 AM
Any Bro. go to Chaophya 2 ?

kayakracer
13-07-2022, 03:53 PM

never go before would like to have some insight, whats the damage like and what services to expect ?

koreanoppa
13-07-2022, 04:47 PM
so sad the big boys like poseidon gone. is it really like not re-opening ? i planning a trip after 7 years away from bkk would like to know where i can get something similar to pseidon

MrRattata
18-07-2022, 04:37 PM
so sad the big boys like poseidon gone. is it really like not re-opening ? i planning a trip after 7 years away from bkk would like to know where i can get something similar to pseidon

Emmanuelle is open i think ?

jedi321
01-08-2022, 11:34 AM

Bro, I’m glad to inform you that Poseidon massage has reopened about 2 weeks ago on the 15th July. Just visited the place 2 nights ago on Sat. Went at around 8pm+, lineup about 40 girls but not many customers. Lineup are now all consolidated at level 2, level 3 close for now. Rooms and deco wise still the same. You can start to plan your revisit soon!
Cheers!

jedi321
01-08-2022, 12:04 PM

Bro, I’m Glad to inform you that Poseidon massage has reopened 2 weeks ago on 15th July. I visited the place 2 nights ago on Sat at around 8pm+. They have now consolidated the lineup to level 2, level 3 is closed for now. So all Cats are at level 2 for easy viewing. There were about 40 girls when I visited and not many customers, there were 2 customers including myself at that time.
So you can plan your revisit soon to this joint!
Cheers!

sonicwinter
02-08-2022, 03:59 PM
I passed by La Belle and it’s opened too btw but didn’t go in.

lancer13
02-08-2022, 06:28 PM
Just went to Maria few days back. Didn't manage to go back to hwai kwang area to try the other soapies cuz these few evenings keep raining.

Went around 3+ that day, probably too early cuz the girls were slowly streaming in. Probably best to go around 5 or 6pm. Good if you know mamasan there, sometimes can get priority look. The mamasan I knew from precovid like not there alr so suck thumb.

Sat down and saw one L tag girl not bad (pricing goes by ranking with L being the lowest), but decided to wait a while to see more girls. Saw a few premium quality ones that are very Chio but all quickly snapped up by those guests with mamasans. End up with the first girl I saw.

Overall I would say the service still up to the pre covid standards. She started grinding me the moment we got into the room. Once everything was off, the bbbj started. Pretty much non stop bbbj/frenching apart from during the bathing part. Good soapy action too.

Will probably go again my next trip, but probably at a later timing to see more girls.

F-boy
05-08-2022, 12:58 AM

It’s razed to the ground already
Saw some photos of it during covid time

F-boy
05-08-2022, 12:59 AM
Just went to Maria few days back. Didn't manage to go back to hwai kwang area to try the other soapies cuz these few evenings keep raining.

Went around 3+ that day, probably too early cuz the girls were slowly streaming in. Probably best to go around 5 or 6pm. Good if you know mamasan there, sometimes can get priority look. The mamasan I knew from precovid like not there alr so suck thumb.

Sat down and saw one L tag girl not bad (pricing goes by ranking with L being the lowest), but decided to wait a while to see more girls. Saw a few premium quality ones that are very Chio but all quickly snapped up by those guests with mamasans. End up with the first girl I saw.

Overall I would say the service still up to the pre covid standards. She started grinding me the moment we got into the room. Once everything was off, the bbbj started. Pretty much non stop bbbj/frenching apart from during the bathing part. Good soapy action too.

Will probably go again my next trip, but probably at a later timing to see more girls.

Damage?
Also any reviews on the cheaper places like BIWA cafe etc?
Is Osaka still in biz?

koreanoppa
06-08-2022, 11:17 AM
Bro, I’m Glad to inform you that Poseidon massage has reopened 2 weeks ago on 15th July. I visited the place 2 nights ago on Sat at around 8pm+. They have now consolidated the lineup to level 2, level 3 is closed for now. So all Cats are at level 2 for easy viewing. There were about 40 girls when I visited and not many customers, there were 2 customers including myself at that time.
So you can plan your revisit soon to this joint!
Cheers!

nice bro ! thanks ! just nice making a trip down to bkk next month ! i only been there twice last time. do the girls work there for a long time ? like if i give a FR her she probably wont be there already right ?

koreanoppa
06-08-2022, 11:17 AM
I passed by La Belle and it’s opened too btw but didn’t go in.

where is label located at ?

lancer13
07-08-2022, 01:39 PM
Damage?
Also any reviews on the cheaper places like BIWA cafe etc?
Is Osaka still in biz?

Maria 6.1k for L girl. 1k up per level

atoll
07-08-2022, 02:50 PM
where is label located at ?

La Belle is along Petchaburi Road. Closest MRT is Petchaburi station. Used to be a mid-tier Soapy MP at the similiar pricing as Poisedon, Caesar (closed), Copa Cabana (closed) and Taragon. Hopefully it stays this way post Covid.

addict999
08-08-2022, 10:45 PM
Maria 6.1k for L girl. 1k up per level

Weird pricing 100b service charge:D

Seem like 20% inflation from pre covid 4-5k at lowest tier

Naka_Timo
09-08-2022, 10:27 AM
La Belle is along Petchaburi Road. Closest MRT is Petchaburi station. Used to be a mid-tier Soapy MP at the similiar pricing as Poisedon, Caesar (closed), Copa Cabana (closed) and Taragon. Hopefully it stays this way post Covid.

Makksan exit can walk there is a pink building.

Ice9898
28-08-2022, 05:19 PM
https://www.facebook.com/nancy.soapy.bkk/
Any bros visit this place & please give review here

CKHui
28-08-2022, 05:40 PM
https://www.facebook.com/nancy.soapy.bkk/
Any bros visit this place & please give review here

at the end of Petchburi road, one of the big fishbowl. A notch lower than Poseidon. recommend

Ice9898
28-08-2022, 05:54 PM
at the end of Petchburi road, one of the big fishbowl. A notch lower than Poseidon. recommend

Yes, this place can be reach easily by boat ride.:)

https://youtu.be/W4j6nbWfGEM

safdamage
30-08-2022, 05:15 PM
How’s Maria and La Belle like now? Poseidon still good?